Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily Mar 24 2017

Tonight, I'll send the glow of a firefly

to somewhere near your window

It's that I love you

I remember our first kiss

I close my eyes whenever I can

and go to the farthest place

Just like letters on the sand

where waves were

I feel you'll disappear to a far off place

I always miss you miss you

All the words in my heart

I can't show them all to you

But, it's that I love you

How can I be so lucky

to have met you, who is a blessing

If we're together now

Ah how great it'd be

Just like letters on the sand

where waves were

I feel you'll disappear to a far off place

I miss you again and miss you more

All the words in my diary

I can't show them all to you

It's that I love you

Tonight, I'll send the glow of a firefly

to somewhere near your window

I hope it's a good dream

For more infomation >> [MV] IU(아이유) _ Through the Night(밤편지) - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Mompracem - Febbre - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Mompracem - Febbre - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

[Lyrics] Guilty Kiss - Guilty Eyes Fever / Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!!) - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> [Lyrics] Guilty Kiss - Guilty Eyes Fever / Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!!) - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

[Lyrics] AZALEA - LONELY TUNING / Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!!) - Duration: 4:22.

DJ time, DJ time, my heart wants to meet you

Happy time, happy time, I want to be connected with you

Listen, listen, I'm always

Looking for you

I've sacrificed just about everything

I've already wanted to return today

My sighs have reached here, and I've arrived there

I've never stopped trying my best

In this mission

I want to save you with this song

DJ night, DJ night, I loved you

Happy night, happy night These songs

Let's broadcast them

hurry up and reach out

I want to raise your spirits (Reach out, reach out, to you)

Let's broadcast them (Reach out, reach out, hurry up)

What is it that I want to do?

There are times when I lose sight of it

Let's go home already , Today, I have to rest a little

I know that we're doing our best

It's alright that I'm doing my best

Someday, it'll turn out well

So let's rest a little now

Can you hear , My voice?

Let's be in tune together

Tune yourself to me

DJ time DJ time My heart wants to meet you

Happy time happy time I want to be connected with you

Listen, listen, I'm always

Looking for you

DJ night, DJ night, I loved you

Happy night, happy night These songs

Let's broadcast them

hurry up and reach out

I want to raise your spirits (Reach out, reach out, to you)

Let's broadcast them (Reach out, reach out, hurry up, hurry up)

For more infomation >> [Lyrics] AZALEA - LONELY TUNING / Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!!) - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

how to make silk thread bangles at home | top 10 silk thread bangles, indian silk thread bangles - Duration: 3:47.

how to make silk thread bangles at home

For more infomation >> how to make silk thread bangles at home | top 10 silk thread bangles, indian silk thread bangles - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

[Lyrics] CYaRon! - P.S.の向こう側 (P.S. No Mukougawa) / Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!!) - Duration: 4:31.

At a table in an empty cafe

I rest my chin in my hand and think

What are you doing now ?

Who are you spending your time with ?

I take out

The postcard I bought earlier

I try writing "How are you?"

But I can't find the right words to follow

We talk (oh yeah)

Everyday, but it's just not enough!

You're so far from me now, and with these lonely feelings

I'm drinking my black tea that's already gotten cold

But one day, yes, one day

I feel as though we'll meet again, so

I won't let myself feel down !

My handwriting feels so awkward

As I looked over the little letters

It just gets worse and worse

Then my ballpoint pen spun

And flew out of my hand (oh no!)

"How could that have happened?"

I said, laughing

I'll put down a few final words

Like an extra, (a P.S.)

Thank you very much

Because one day, yes, one day

I know we'll meet again

I'm waiting for that day

I don't need a reply

But what a fun a season that was (I need you)

Thinking back on it

My chest tightens

And hurts a little

You're so far from me now, and with these lonely feelings

I'm drinking my black tea that's already gotten cold

But one day, yes, one day

I feel as though we'll meet again

It's all because of you, isn't it?

I'll put down a few final words

Like an extra, (a P.S.)

Thank you very much

Because one day, yes, one day

I know we'll meet again

I'm waiting for that day

But it's okay to write you a postcard, right?

Thank you!

For more infomation >> [Lyrics] CYaRon! - P.S.の向こう側 (P.S. No Mukougawa) / Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!!) - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo Trucks – One minute about visibility - Duration: 1:15.

One minute VISIBILITY

Limited visibility can be a significant safety hazard

for all truck drivers and other road users.

Volvo cabs are designed to offer maximum visibility

through features such as large windows and large rear-view mirrors

with a slim design that optimises the view space

between the pillars and the mirrors.

The high-intensity discharge bulbs in our headlamps

are easier on the eyes of drivers and other road users.

At night, drivers can activate Night Mode,

which turns off all the lights on the dashboard

except for the speedometer and the rev counter,

making it easier to focus on the road.

All safety systems and driver alerts continue to function.

It also helps drivers see better when reversing,

since reflections will not show in the side and rear-view mirrors.

Volvo Trucks is continuously researching and developing new solutions

and active safety systems

that can further improve visibility and driver awareness.

It is all part of our commitment to safety,

one of Volvo Trucks' core values.

For more infomation >> Volvo Trucks – One minute about visibility - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Best Of EDM Mix 🔥 Festival Music Mix 2017 🔥 Best EDM Party Electro & House Music - Duration: 54:47.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Best Of EDM Mix 🔥 Festival Music Mix 2017 🔥 Best EDM Party Electro & House Music - Duration: 54:47.

-------------------------------------------

Culpables sin dudas | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:34.

Roman philosopher Seneca once said,

"He who fears will never be free."

Hello and welcome to <i> Case Closed</i> .

"He who fears will never be free."

We should all learn this by heart.

Very important.

Let's welcome our first case.

Please bring out the litigants.

If there's something life's taught me is that crime pays.

Some people are like vultures.

They can't wait to eat your remains.

-Good afternoon and welcome. -Good afternoon, ma'am.

Brenda, you're suing Martin.

Tell me who he is, why you're suing him,

and what you're requesting to settle this case.

Good afternoon, ma'am.

Martin was married to my late mother.

She died, unfortunately.

I'm suing him for $200,000.

I want to open a domestic violence organization.

Also damages to my family

and because we won't ever see my mother again because of him.

So now I'm some kind of charity?

Hold on. Wait for your turn.

-A foundation? -Listen.

-That's what the cops are for. -Just listen. Stop talking.

-Okay. -Let me explain.

Go ahead.

I'm from Chicago.

My mother used to live with him on a farm in McAllen.

-McAllen, Texas? -Exactly.

I used to talk to my mother all the time.

One day, she started acting strange.

You could hear it in her voice.

She looked down, but always said everything was fine.

As her daughter, I knew something was wrong.

-Were they married? -Yes, ma'am.

-They were? -For five years.

-Five? -Yes.

One day, I got a call

telling me something terrible had happened.

When I arrived, I found out my mother had died.

I went to the cops, obviously. I thought he had killed her.

That's the first thing that came to mind.

-Why, though? -Because he used to hit her.

He was abusive towards her.

I don't know. He treated her like crap.

She never told me herself, but I know he did.

I'd hear her crying.

Whenever we talked, I'd hear her sobbing.

What happened to her?

Unfortunately, she killed herself.

She killed herself? How?

She shot herself in the head.

The cops said there was nothing they could do.

I found some evidence I'd like you to see.

-Bring it here. -Maybe you could check it out.

Sure I can.

-Where did you find this? - I found it...

Martin allowed me to get my mother's belongings.

Amongst other things, I found my mother's bible

with that recording hidden in it.

-This is a recorder, right? -Yes, ma'am.

And you heard whatever's in here, right?

Yes, ma'am.

And you transcribed the recording.

Yes.

I went to the cops and they ruled it as a suicide.

They couldn't help me. That's why I'm here.

I know you'll help me avenge my mother's death.

Okay. Go back.

Let's see what's in here.

So you transcribed some of your mother's messages, huh?

Yes.

Okay. Let's see.

"Another day, another horrible day with this man.

I can't take it anymore. Three years of suffering.

He wants to get rid of me.

He's such a coward he wants me to kill myself.

He's such a coward he won't do it himself.

He even told me where the gun is.

This is torture."

Does production have the recording?

Let's hear it, please.

<i> Another day, another</i> <i> horrible day with this man.</i>

<i> I can't take it anymore.</i> <i> Three years of suffering.</i>

<i> I can't live like this.</i> <i> He wants to get rid of me.</i>

<i> He's such a coward he wants me</i> <i> to kill myself.</i>

<i> He's such a coward</i> <i> he won't do it himself.</i>

<i> -He even told me...</i> <i> -Maria! </i>

<i> ...where the gun is.</i>

<i> -Coming! </i> <i> -Where are you?</i>

<i> This is torture.</i> <i> I can't take it anymore.</i>

Let's hear another one.

<i> Thank God I'm</i> <i> feeling better today.</i>

<i> I want to live.</i>

<i> I don't know how I put up</i> <i> with this bastard.</i>

<i> -It's beyond me.</i> <i> -What are you doing, Maria?</i>

<i> Nothing, sweetie.</i> <i> Praying.</i>

<i> I thought you'd have</i> <i> killed yourself by now.</i>

<i> No, no... </i>

<i> Make me something to eat.</i> <i> Kill yourself later.</i>

<i> Sure, honey. </i> <i> I'll be right up.</i>

<i>Make me that spicy sauce I like.</i>

<i> Of course, sweetie. </i>

So she was recording her life, huh?

There's one here that goes,

"My daughter's love is the strength

that will get me out of here.

He's the devil."

You didn't know what was going on?

Unfortunately, no.

Not until I started going through her things.

That's how I found out what she was doing.

She always seemed down.

She'd cry, but... she'd hold it back.

I'd hear him screaming. The way he...

Did you ever ask her to stop putting up with him?

"Why don't you dump him? Why won't you come to Chicago?"

She was scared. You could hear it in her voice.

-She was scared of him. -She loved me.

How could she love him?

You could hear the fear in her voice.

She was terrified of him.

But she never did anything.

No, never.

Okay. Got it.

That's the reason you want the $200,000.

Like I said before,

I want to open a domestic violence organization.

There are lots of women, who just like my mother,

are terrified to speak up against domestic violence.

They're afraid these men will hurt them even more,

so they keep quiet.

Now you can talk, Martin.

If you pay attention to the recording,

you can tell she wasn't really there.

I asked her several times to go see a doctor.

She wouldn't hear me out, though.

I never thought she'd kill herself.

But you did ask her to make you soup

if she wasn't going to kill herself.

-She'd always say... -It's something you discussed.

Because she'd always threaten me with the same thing,

but she never would.

I'd always tell her not to do it.

I'd even tell her to wait for death to come to her

instead of looking for it.

There's a part here where she says you hit her stomach

so hard she couldn't go to the bathroom.

Anyone can record themselves

blaming other people for a stomach pain.

So according to you, you never hurt her.

We did have issues like any other couple.

No one ever called the cops or the paramedics.

Why? Because I never hurt her.

-She was terrified of him. -She loved me.

She feared him.

Did you ever get into a fight?

Did you ever get into an argument

-that ended in violence? -Sometimes.

Sometimes I'd go home only to find she was having an episode.

I'd usually go away, but sometimes

I had to throw her down onto the couch

to calm her down before talking to her.

Whenever I left, she'd call me. "Come back. I'll change."

I'd always go back.

She won't accept the fact that I loved her.

-Look, Martin. -I hoped she'd change.

You loved her? Please.

So you think your wife had mental problems?

Yes.

-And she'd talk about suicide. -Yes.

Why didn't you secure your gun then?

Because we always have it laying around.

We've always had weapons in our house.

They're for protection.

Against?

Thieves, wild animals and such.

We need guns to protect ourselves.

Okay.

But if she was so depressed, why didn't you hide it from her?

Because I never thought she'd do it.

She'd always said she'd kill herself, but...

-She never did. -That's why...

I'd always tell her to seek help, but...

What happened the day she finally did it?

Anything different... out of the ordinary?

-Yes. -What happened?

That day... I remember like it was yesterday.

Lots of calls.

"Come back. Let's talk."

I'd tell her, "I'm busy at work."

I was taking some horses to Houston.

I couldn't just leave everything behind.

I live off of my horses.

When I finally made it home, she was already dead.

I called the cops myself.

They couldn't blame it on anybody.

Here's evidence that she killed herself.

You drove her to it. She was fine.

She was crazy. You never saw it.

-You're wrong. -You didn't live with her.

I didn't, but as her daughter, I could tell she was afraid.

Same way parents know

there's something wrong with their children.

I knew something was wrong.

I could hear it in her voice.

Why didn't you go visit her then?

Because I have my own life to live.

I have children.

Says here she shot herself.

No evidence of drugs or anything.

Now she wants money like I'm some kind of bank.

Okay. Who has witnesses?

-I do. -Me too.

Let's take a short break.

Was your mother ever diagnosed

with any kind of mental illness?

-Never. -Never? Okay.

-Severe depression maybe? -No.

Did she leave a suicide note behind?

A letter or something... the day she killed herself?

Only what she told me on the phone.

Good afternoon, ma'am. What's your name?

Good afternoon, ma'am. My name's Lilia.

I'm here on behalf of Martin.

I have nothing but praise for him, ma'am.

-He's generous... -How do you know him?

I worked for them for three years.

-In their ranch? -Yes.

Mrs. Maria, his wife, was completely nuts.

-A schizo. -How dare you?

She was. You never lived with them.

How dare you badmouth my mother?

Hold on.

Lilia, you're not a psychiatrist.

-No, ma'am. -You can't diagnose her.

Tell me how her behavior led you to think she was sick.

Sure. She hit me once, ma'am.

Like I said, she was crazy.

She was insecure. She didn't believe in herself.

She hit me because she thought I was sleeping with her husband.

I wanted to report her to the police,

but Martin asked me not to.

I didn't do it to protect him.

He's a gentleman who always treated her right.

They were probably lovers. That's why my mother hit her.

Why else would she do it?

Please bring out the plaintiff's witness.

That way.

Speaking of money-hungry women.

Good afternoon.

You're here on behalf of the plaintiff.

-What's your name? -Martha. I'm his ex-wife.

-Martin's? -Yes.

-She's an ex from Mexico. -...from Mexico.

He used to hit me very hard.

-He's a brute. -Not anymore.

Yes, you are.

He'd hit me so often I can't have children anymore.

Why didn't she kill herself? She's here talking to you.

I almost did.

Thank Goodness I was able to get away from him.

Okay.

Please bring out Dr. Geysha Menendez

and Mrs. Lizette Sierra while you're at it.

Who does the ranch belong to?

Me.

Is it true your wife...

Why wasn't it in her name too?

We never deemed it necessary. That was her home anyway.

I don't know where she's getting the $200,000 from.

It's say that house is valued at $110,000 tops.

Excuse me, ma'am.

In this country, when you're married,

things belong to both partners, not just one.

That depends.

If he bought it before getting married, then...

My mother is partial owner of that house.

She had savings.

$10,000. That's all she had.

It's obvious that if you're married,

both signatures are needed to buy a house.

Why are you telling me this?

Do you want to inherit part of it?

No, I don't.

Like I said, I want to help victims of domestic abuse.

Get a job and then worry about helping other women.

He's a good person. She doesn't deserve a dime.

Yeah, yeah. I know.

Okay. Dr. Menendez...

She stated her mother was being systematically abused by him.

Can fear force you to internalize your feelings

to the point you end up killing yourself?

Yes, ma'am.

The problem with abuse...

it being emotional, psychological or physical,

is the loss of self-esteem

and self-preservation by the victim.

All that emotional support they need from their families

is taken away from them.

That feeling of isolation becomes fear.

Abusers make themselves indispensable

in their victims' lives.

People like this need to get help.

This feeling of isolation... becomes fear...

-And pressure... -Exactly.

That's obviously not the answer.

Have you ever heard of a civil case like this one?

Yes. They're extremely hard.

People who commit suicide are heavily prejudiced against

since it's believed they're just...

Mentally unstable.

Now, when it comes to bullying and domestic violence,

there are cases where the victim's family

have been indemnified for damages

due to the death of a family member,

be it by negligence or abuse caused by the perpetrator

that led to self-inflicted actions.

Okay. My ruling.

Money won't solve this problem, people.

It won't.

People's consciences will. "I'm a victim. I need help."

Keeping shut will only enslave you to that fear.

It'll either drive you to kill yourself due to a depression,

or you'll end up being killed by your aggressor.

The secret to all these cases is to seek help.

We can't let ourselves be paralyzed by fear.

Our lives depend on it.

I grant you $100,000.

That's my ruling. Case closed.

$100,000? Not fair!

We'll take a short break a

For more infomation >> Culpables sin dudas | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:34.

-------------------------------------------

Тунисское вязание Урок 91Tunisian crochet lesson - Duration: 1:08.

insert the hook in two vertical bars

pull the loop

chain stitch

bar stitch

chain stitch

For more infomation >> Тунисское вязание Урок 91Tunisian crochet lesson - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Abortion - Duration: 4:31.

Hello, everyone.

I'm Cath.

When talking about abortion,

Some people probably think,

It's something awful that shouldn't happen.

In society,

This is one of the most sensitive topics.

The public don't really bring this up to discuss openly.

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy.

According to the abortion law in Cambodia,

Implemented in 1997,

Abortion is legal up to the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.

Abortion of a fetus that is older,

Is only allowed if,

1. If the fetus is developing abnormally,

Or can endanger the mother's life.

2. The baby "can get an incurable disease."

Or 3. The pregnancy is caused by rape.

Abortion methods include,

Medical abortion,

Suction aspiration,

And Dilatation and Evacuation (D&amp;E).

Many believe that abortion is immoral,

And there are many stigmas surrounding it.

But abortion is a woman's right.

Prohibiting abortion doesn't decrease,

The number of abortion cases.

In countries that illegalize abortion,

Not only does the number of cases not decrease,

But there's an increase,

In the number of unsafe abortion cases.

Take Kenya, for instance.

Abortion is illegal in Kenya.

But there are still abortion cases.

The only difference is,

The cases turn into unsafe abortion cases.

In one particular case,

One 16-year-old Kenyan girl,

After she had an abortion,

She started vomitting,

And bleeding out of her vagina.

She was rushed to the hospital.

But because her womb was removed,

During the abortion,

Sadly, she passed away.

According to the UN,

There are 22 million unsafe abortions each year,

And 47,000 women die,

From complications due to unsafe practices.

The UN also claimed that,

Access to safe abortion,

Is a human's right.

We can shrug and say,

Okay, abortion is legal in Cambodia.

But the attitudes towards abortion,

Influence the right to have access to safe abortion.

Some women who have had an abortion,

Are ridiculed by their friends,

And those who know them.

Some families can't even accept them.

When society discriminates,

And frowns upon women who've had an abortion,

They become ashamed,

And do not want to openly talk about the issue.

It makes them shift to back alley abortion,

Or unsafe abortion.

Some people make it sound so simple.

They say,

If you don't want a baby,

Then don't have sex.

But life is not that simple.

Some abortion cases,

Are because the woman was raped.

Some others,

Are due to unplanned pregnancy,

And the woman is not ready to have a baby.

There is no contraceptive method,

That can 100% guarantee,

That you won't get pregnant.

It might be that,

She doesn't have the capability to raise the baby,

She's too young,

Or she's not mentally capable,

To properly raise a baby.

If the fetus endangers the mother's life,

It might also makes her have an abortion.

There are cases,

Where the fetus has severe health problems.

If they were to born,

They might live in a miserable life,

So the woman may choose to abortion the fetus.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Misconceptions about abortion,

Make it difficult for women,

To access safe abortion.

Based on a research by,

Options Consultancy Services,

Only 47% of hospitals,

10% of high-level health centers,

and 5% of low-level health centers,

Reported availability of abortion services.

This makes it incredibly hard,

For rural women to access safe abortion.

Two places,

Where you can access safe abortion are,

Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC),

And Marie Stopes.

Remember that,

Because it's her body,

She has the rights to decide,

What she desires to do with it.

Thank you for watching.

Don't forget to like and subscribe,

If you like this video.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Abortion - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

PSO2 - [EP3]第7章 此処には、二人いる / There Are Two People Here - Duration: 0:55.

Damn it ...! You, why will you resist that!

She herself wants death! That's why, ten years ago with your own hands I lost my life!

Nevertheless you ...! I……! Do not you say that you will not give up on her!

For more infomation >> PSO2 - [EP3]第7章 此処には、二人いる / There Are Two People Here - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Muhabbet Kuşu Serseri'nin Bebekleri 2.Kuluçka #8.Gün - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> Muhabbet Kuşu Serseri'nin Bebekleri 2.Kuluçka #8.Gün - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Chú Ếch Con - Liên khúc nhạc thiếu nhi - Remix - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> Chú Ếch Con - Liên khúc nhạc thiếu nhi - Remix - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Phim ngắn hay - Thông điệp cuộc sống - TIẾT KIỆM ► Phim ngắn hay nhất 2017 - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> Phim ngắn hay - Thông điệp cuộc sống - TIẾT KIỆM ► Phim ngắn hay nhất 2017 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Vegetables Compilation - Learn English Words (Spelling) Video For Kids and Toddlers - Duration: 1:53.

Learning Vegetables Compilation - Learn English Words (Spelling) Video For Kids and Toddlers

For more infomation >> Learning Vegetables Compilation - Learn English Words (Spelling) Video For Kids and Toddlers - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Ускорение индексации нового видео на Youtube - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Ускорение индексации нового видео на Youtube - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Octopus Mating - Most Bizarre Animals Mating Under Sea - Duration: 5:17.

Male octopuses have a big problem: female octopuses.

Each male wants to mate and pass on his genes to a new generation.

The trouble is, the female is often larger and hungrier than he is, so there is a constant risk that, instead of mating, the female will strangle him and eat him.

The males have a host of tricks to survive the mating process.

Some of them can quite literally mate at arm's length.

Octopuses are some of the most antisocial, unfriendly animals alive.

Yet their bodies have evolved in such a way that they must mate in the most intimate way possible: the male has to insert his sperm directly into the female's body using one of his arms.

The resulting mating practices are not just a curiosity: they are a window onto how octopuses have evolved into the creatures they are today.

The male releases packets of sperm called spermatophores into this groove, for their journey to the female.

The arm's tip is also equipped with erectile tissue , not unlike that found in the human penis, which provides stiffness that helps guide the arm into the female's body.

The arm goes in through one of the two siphons on the female's mantle, which she also uses to breathe, expel waste and jet out water for swimming.

The destination for these spermatophores is the female's small oviducal gland , a sort of holding area.

When she lays her eggs, which could be days or even months later, they will pass this area and be fertilised.

The male grabs onto the female's mantle with all his arms, and reaches into her mantle with his mating arm.

This style of mating tends to be more popular in species with shorter arms.

Females of these species may be less likely to eat their mates.

Possibly, species in which males are more likely to be devoured during sex have evolved longer arms, which would make mating a little safer for the males.

Males appear to alter their mating tactics, based on their local chances of winning fights with rivals.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét