Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily Mar 24 2017

SALINAS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

FELIX: ERIN, ANOTHER PERSON

REMAINS IN CRITICAL CONDITION

TONIGH

AND THE PERSON ACCUSED OF

HITTING THEM, CHARGED WITH

MURDER BECAUSE HE HAS A PREVIOUS

DUI CONVICTION.

THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED HERE ON

WORK STREET IN FRONT OF TH

GOOD NIGHT IN AROUND 2:30

THURSDAY MORNING.

A COUPLE WALKING ON THE SIDEWALK

WHEN POLICE SAY JAIME GARCIA

SWERVED OFF THE ROAD AND PLOWED

INTO THEM.

>> THE DRIVER, AFTER STICK THEM,

JUST CONTINUE DRIVING ACROSS THE

STREET.

LOOKED LIKE HE DROVE ACROSS THE

STREET AND THE HE LEFT THE

SCENE.

THERE WAS A MALE AND FEMALE

WALKING ON SIDEWALK :30 THE MALE

DIED AT THE SCENE AND THE FEMALE

IS CURRENTLY AT THE HOSPITAL IN

INTENSIVE CARE.

FELIX: KILLED WAS 38-YEAR-OLD

WILLIAM CRABBE A POPULAR COACH

WITH THE CONTINENTAL LITTLE

LEAGUE IN SALINAS, CRITICALLY

INJURED IS 27-YEAR-OLD ALYSSA

CASTRO, POLICE SAY THE DRIVER

JAIME GARCIA WAS ARRESTED

SEVERAL HOURS LATER AT A HOME ON

THE 200 BLOCK OF WEST ACACIA

AFTER A CHP OFFICER NOTICED HIS

FORD BRONCO.

INVESTIGATORS BELIEVE GARCIA HAD

A BLOOD-ALCOHOL LEVEL TWICE THE

LEGAL LIMIT AT THE TIME OF THE

ACCIDENT, AND THAT'S NOT THE

ONLY REASON WHY GARCIA SHOULD

NOT HAVE BEEN BEHIND THE WHEEL.

>> HE WAS NOT LICENSED.

HE HAD A SUSPENDED LICENSE FROM

A PRIOR DRIVING UNDER THE

INFLUENCE CONVICTION IN 2014.

HE WAS ALSO ON PROBATION FOR

THAT DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE

CONVICTION AND WAS SUPPOSED TO

HAVE AN INTERLOCK DEVICE IN HIS

CAR.

HE DID NOT HAVE A INTERLOCK

DEVICE.

FELIX: THE 24-YEAR-OLD GARCIA

HAS A HISTORY OF ALCOHOL ABUSE,

POLICE SAY HE'S BEEN ARRESTED

FOR DRUNK IN PUBLIC, AND AS A

MINOR FOR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL,

AND THEN TWO YEARS AGO HE WAS

CONVICTED OF DUI, AT WHICH TIME

A JUDGE GAVE HIM A HARSH

WARNING.

>> A JUDGE WARNED HIM THAT IF

WERE TO KILL SOMEONE DRIVING

UNDER THE INFLUENCE IN T

FUTURE, THAT HE KNOWS HOW

DANGEROUS IT IS AND NO SECRET

KILL SOMEBODY.

THEREFORE, HE WOULD BE CHARGED

WITH MURDER.

FELIX: TONIGHT FRIENDS AND

, FAMILY MOURNING COACH CRABBE

WHO THEY SAY WAS A GREAT COACH,

LOVED THE GAME OF BASEBALL,

LOVED THE A'S, AND ALWAYS PU

OTHERS AHEAD OF HIMSELF.

THE MAN ACCUSED OF KILLING HIM,

BEHIND BARS TONIGHT ON MURDER

CHARGES.

ERIN: SO SAD, THANK YOU, FELIX.

JAIME GARCIA HAS ALSO BEEN

CHARGED WITH HIT AND RUN,

DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, AND

PROBATION VIOLATION, HE'S BEING

For more infomation >> Salinas little league coach killed by alleged drunk driver - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

【FHD 駅探訪No.66】JR大糸線 白馬駅にて(At Hakuba Station on the JR Oito Line) - Duration: 27:37.

Hakuba station, located at Hakuba Village in Nagano Prefecture, Japan, belongs to the JR Oito line.

This station opened on the 20th November, 1932. It had a daily average ridership of 321 passengers in 2015.

This time I took the scenery of station, environs, and trains at the station, which attract increasing attention as a base of international ski resort.

Hakuba station building was rebuilt in 1996 because the Hakuba Village was decided to be a one of sites of 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano.

The station has a lodge-style building with triangular roof. The 2nd floor had used by "Hotel Folkloro Hakuba" until 2006 but it is closed now.

The Prefectural Road 322 makes toword Hakuba Happoone Winter Resort from the rotary in front of the station.

National Route 148 (Chikuni Way), which crosses in front of station, has a lot of traffic.

Souvenir stores, restaurants, tourist information center buildings surround the rotary in front of the station.

When this station opened on 20th November, 1932, the station was named "Shinano-Yotsuya" station according to cadastral name at the time.

According to the Village name, the station name changed present "Hakuba station" on 1st October, 1968.

There is a taxi stand directly in front of the station entrance.

There are 3 bus stops on the left side of rotary in front of the station.

Not only local buses, but also tourist buses connecting Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium, each ski resort and start of a trail up Mt. Shirouma….

…and expressway buses connecting between Hakuba station and Nagano, Matsumoto, Hachioji, Shinjuku stations, furthermore Haneda and Narita airport arrive/depart here.

Hakuba Village is a heavy snow country, which recorded 187cm snow depth on 28th December, 1980. A snow remover works on the rotary on this day.

Lavatories, coin-operated lockers and smoking area gather on the north side of the station building.

The inside of the lavatory is relatively commodious and clean.

There are 2 coin-operated lockers on the near and back side of this area.

Here is located at ski resort, so there are large shelves corresponding to bulky luggage.

The smoking area is under the roof but windswept, so it may be cold to use in winter.

There is a rest stop where passengers can try free foot bath (but they have to pay for rented towel).

To prevent snow from blowing into the station and accumulated snow from disrupting doors' open, the entrance doors of this station building employs sliding type.

There is an automatic ticket-vending machine near the entrance. Passengers can buy near zone ticket and non-reserved seat ticket for limited express trains.

This doesn't correspond to credit card and rechargeable contactless smart card service such as Suica.

The ticket office opens from 5:30 to 19:30. There are 2 offices in case the number of passengers increases.

There are 24 wooden benches in the waiting room.

The waiting room is commodious. However, especially in winter season, the room is sometimes filled with swarms of tourists including foreigners from various countries when train departing time approaches.

The 2 stoves in the waiting room provide passengers warmth.

At the kiosk on the back side of the waiting room, passengers can buy beverages, light meals, souvenirs and so on.

Next to the stove near the entrance, there is a stamp stand for memories of the trip in Hakuba station.

Next to another stove, destination board and plates on steam locomotives are displayed on the wall when the station was named "Shinano-Yotsuya".

The number of upbound regular trains (for Shinano-Omachi and Matsumoto) are 12, so trains come every 1 to 2 hours.

The number of downbound regular trains (for Minami-Otari) are 12, so trains come every 1 to 3 hours.

The Oito line is electrified between Matsumoto and Minami-Otari station, so all regular downbound trains terminate at Minami-Otrari.

Oito line is famous for tourist attraction, there are regular upbound/downbound limited express train (AZUSA No.3 and 26). Furthermore, extra trains sometimes run on this line when the number of passengers increases.

As extra trains, upbound/downbound limited express train SHINANO (SHINANO No.81 and 84) between Nagoya and Hakuba via the Chuo west main line…

…and upbound/downbound rapid train RESORT VIEW FURUSATO between Nagano and Minami-Otari via the Shinonoi line run on this day.

The ticket gate open about 15 minutes before train come. Except the time, the gate doors are locked and passengers cannot enter the platforms.

Hakuba station has 2 platforms and 3 tracks.

Both platforms correspond to 9-car train.

In case of regular train time schedule, 10 of 12 upbound trains and 9 of 11 downbound trains uses platform No.1 by the station building.

On the edge of platform No.1, there are wooden benches with white birch trees in front of a wall, where scenic photo of Shirouma Three Mountains view from Happo-ike Pond is painted.

This multifunctional restroom on the platform No.1 is only for challenged in principle. Public lavatories are only on the outside of station building.

The platform No.1, 2 and 3 are connected by the bridge over the tracks.

The slope in the center of stairway is for bag with casters.

The stairways on the platform No.2 and 3 are on the each side of platform. However, the stairway on the north side is closed between December and March because of blowing snow.

There are no vending machines on the platforms but public water fountain.

At one time, there was a sidetrack on the east of track No.3.

The sidetrack was removed in 2005 and vacant space is covered with snow.

The overhead wire equipment, whose width has for one more tracks, tells us there was a sidetrack.

For more infomation >> 【FHD 駅探訪No.66】JR大糸線 白馬駅にて(At Hakuba Station on the JR Oito Line) - Duration: 27:37.

-------------------------------------------

INSTYLE Showroom Moscow 2016 - Duration: 2:42.

We are at InStyle Showroom.

It is a great place where you can prepare

for the opening and the closing nights

of Moscow International Film Festival.

I really like my style for the opening.

Professionals here have good hands,

that's why I came here for the closing.

Make-up is individual for every style.

Of course we ask what each actress wants because

everyone has a unique vision of themselves.

And we give suggestions.

It all depends on the dress and hair.

We want the whole look to be concordant.

Today I'm wearing a dress by

a Russian designer Bella Potemkina.

I had just one day to pick the dress and I trusted

our designers and could find a dress for one day.

I though this dress is very delicate and neat

but at the same time it's an evening dress

because of the silver decoration.

I like it. I'm in a playful and tender mood today.

So we created this look with the stylists.

It was a last minute choice.

It is a dress by a Russian designer Kamuchi.

It's very unusual and geometrical.

This style is something new for me.

I think I will look very original today.

Everything is so beautiful here.

We spent five hours

for the look that you see now.

I'm very happy! There are some

great professionals work in InStyle.

I love every stylist. I've never had a

bad experience with them.

Hi, Fashion One! Good luck and all the best!

Hi, Fashion One!

Hi, Fashion One!

For more infomation >> INSTYLE Showroom Moscow 2016 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

easy hand embroidery tutorial for beginners,mirror work embroidery designs, embroidery stitches, diy - Duration: 2:28.

how to stitch maggam work at home

For more infomation >> easy hand embroidery tutorial for beginners,mirror work embroidery designs, embroidery stitches, diy - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

The Weeknd And Selena Gomez Unfollow Bella Hadid On Instagram - Duration: 1:22.

Selena Gomez is so much in love with the weeknd that even calling out his name makes her blush.

Recently she appeared in her makeup artist, Hung Vanngo's instagram story where he can

be seen making jokes about Sel's Love life.

Shouting out to the Canadians "You know, Selena loves Canadians…" he teased to which blushing

selena replied All right, Alll Right" we can now very well say that their relationship

is heading towards the right path as both selena and Abel Tesfaye unfollowed Bella Hadid

on Instagram.

The move came after bella hadid unfollowed Selena Gomez shortly after she and her boyfriend

was spotted kissing for the first time.

So finally the weeknd has cut down all the ties with his ex girlfried which was making

the same old love singer upset.

We hope there relationship has no another hurdle now.

For more infomation >> The Weeknd And Selena Gomez Unfollow Bella Hadid On Instagram - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

The Farmer in the Dell | 3D Kids Nursery Rhymes Songs Compilation | Baby Song by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:11:16.

The farmer in the dell

The farmer in the dell

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The farmer in the dell

The farmer takes a wife

The farmer takes a wife

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The farmer takes a wife

The wife takes a child

The wife takes a child

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The wife takes a child

The child takes the cow

The child takes the cow

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The child takes the cow

The cow takes the pig

The cow takes the pig

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The cow takes the pig

The pig takes the dog

The pig takes the dog

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The pig takes the dog

The dog takes the cat

The dog takes the cat

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The dog takes the cat

The cat takes the mouse

The cat takes the mouse

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The cat takes the mouse

The mouse takes the cheese

The mouse takes the cheese

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The mouse takes the cheese

The cheese stands alone

The cheese stands alone

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

The cheese stands alone

For more infomation >> The Farmer in the Dell | 3D Kids Nursery Rhymes Songs Compilation | Baby Song by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:11:16.

-------------------------------------------

El Chema | Capítulo 78 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 17:14.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

CHEMA

What do you, think, babe? It's amazing, isn't it?

Ms. Elvira, what a surprise!

I'm so happy to see you.

Unbelievable.

What are you doing here, Amanda?

I invited her.

This is my house too, isn't it?

Yes, but it's a safe house.

Well, damn.

Now I can't even live my own life.

Come on, Chema.

Amanda once risked her life to help you escape

and now you're afraid she'll turn you in?

Please!

If she wanted that, she would've done it

when she saw you at Mrs. Elvira's house.

I'm sorry, Mrs. Elvira, but this is too much.

I'm really happy to be here and see you two.

Where are your kids, dear?

Upstairs.

Darling, bring the boys.

Since you're here, Amanda, meet Alma Vidal.

Didn't we clear things up back in Sinaloa?

I didn't come for you. I came for Regina...

but, yes, I do need to talk to you.

And you too, Red.

Are you going to deny that you shot at my dad

and ended up hitting Ines?

So are we going to talk or not?

-Chema. -What?

-Is what she's saying... -We're going to talk.

-Let's go. -I'll be right back, baby.

See you in a minute.

What do you think will happen with Ricardo?

Think he wants revenge?

Let him come kill me. That's all I need.

He could. He's a f---ing psycho.

We're all crazy, but I am especially

for living the way I lived.

Learn from me.

I let my greed get the best of me.

I never should've gotten involved the way I did

with Ricardo in the drug trade.

Did you have a choice?

Maybe I did, but I didn't do anything about it.

And look at us now.

We're f---ed, without your mother,

and wanted by the law.

This is bulls---.

I have to be ready.

These bastards in the government are with me now,

but who knows till when?

Alright, Amanda, come in.

I'm not here to ask you anything

or demand an explanation.

I never know when you're lying

or telling the truth anyway.

Then why are you here? What do you want?

I came because I need this war between you and Ricardo

to end.

Ines had nothing to do with anything.

Neither did Martha.

Who's next?

Ask your dad.

They killed my dad.

Go ask him to end this, not me.

I spoke to him and it was a huge problem.

And if you're talking about my mother,

lately she thinks she's a real tough kingpin.

I don't know where she gets it.

At the end of the day,

I don't give a sh-- about any of you,

but I don't want you to kill each other either.

You're smart to want to get away and not see anything.

For some reason, every time I try to go away

I always end up coming back.

I don't know why.

Maybe it's because I have nothing else.

I couldn't have kids

and at this point, I doubt I'll ever.

I'm alone.

You should've listened.

I told you to stay with Saul. You'd be better off.

Are you serious?

You want me to spend the rest of my life with that loser?

You must not care very much about me.

They're adorable, son.

Regina, they're beautiful.

Aren't they?

But not even for them will your son or this jerk

quit messing around.

There she goes again.

I should've listened to you

when you told me they'd never learn,

but I'm stubborn as a mule.

As much as he says otherwise, we're all f---ed.

-That's enough. -What?

You want me to shut up because you're embarrassed,

aren't you?

I want you to shut up because the kids are here.

You shouldn't talk about this in front of them.

Don't use them as an excuse. Just admit that you're ashamed.

You can't come to terms with what you did.

-Stop it. -Let me go!

Mrs. Elvira, Salma, excuse us.

My wife and I need to have a very serious conversation.

Yes, excuse us and let me go! A little sweeter, please.

Really, Ponce?

You want me to remember what I did yesterday?

Let me think.

Yesterday was a day like any other.

I probably had breakfast...

then I got a massage.

After that... I f---ed my husband and it was great.

We can talk about that, right, Mrs. Clara?

You get me.

Tell me,

is this investigation legal?

It's not only legal,

it's being overseen by me... the District Attorney.

I know who you are.

You look beautiful in the newspapers.

It's too bad you don't come out in the social pages

because you dress quite well.

At the moment, Blanca, you're the prime suspect

in the disappearance of Francisco Moreno.

We can arrest you if you don't cooperate.

Why would you arrest her?

Do you have a warrant

or are you just acing tough in front of these dumbasses?

Honey, sit down.

You shouldn't have gotten up,

you're supposed to be resting.

I'd drop the attitude if I were you.

This investigation is as widespread

as my desire to put you in prison.

Looks to me like you're kind of lost,

and just shooting in the dark.

As for you, Ponce, you're just hopeless.

Don't think you're untouchable, Almenar.

Justice exists.

Sooner or later everyone goes down.

I don't know what else we can do.

We'll have to face whatever's coming.

Call our attorneys and tell them to get ready.

It won't be long until we get sideswiped.

I don't care, though.

Don't get mad again, but can I ask you something?

Do you think Mom was messing around with Mr. Ricardo?

Not that again, son.

If it were true, what would you or me do about it?

Shoot him dead so we can go to jail?

No, son.

What's done is done. We have to keep fighting.

Saul is completely lost.

He doesn't know where he is or what he's doing.

What happened with Ines isn't helping either.

Did you know my dad was sleeping with her?

I'm not surprised. Your dad is sick.

He wants to sleep with everyone.

Every man wants to sleep with every woman.

Starting with you, jerk.

Or are you going to act like some saint now?

Why don't you tell me what's going on with that farm girl?

You had to have found her on a farm.

She's lanky and has that dumbass look on her face.

At least the Chinese girl was classy,

and that traitor Mabel was exotic.

What about this one, though?

Have you taught her to use silverware yet?

You know what the difference is between Salma and you?

What is it?

She doesn't pretend to be someone she's not.

For example, you think you're a rich girl,

a blue blood, part of the social elite,

but you're really just a drug dealer's daughter.

Is that what bothers you?

That I grew up surrounded by luxury and you didn't?

Is that your problem?

Maybe.

You know why I get along with Salma so well, though?

Because she came from the bottom

and she's making her dreams come true.

She's got guts.

Do you think that makes me jealous?

You wish I still felt anything for you.

Didn't I make it clear in Sinaloa?

I think it's best if you leave, Amanda.

You're the one who wishes I still felt anything for you

and that I were here begging you like always.

I'm not, though. I'm not here for you.

I came to end this stupid war between you and Ricardo.

That's it.

Alright then.

I already told you.

Talk to your dad and if he agrees to a truce,

we can talk about it.

You know what?

I think you should spend the night here.

There are a lot of drug traffickers on the street.

It's not safe.

You can leave tomorrow.

Who wants a cookie?

I'll have one.

Hey.

Sorry, baby, but I had to.

Don't worry.

I knew this could happen.

That's why I like you.

You have both feet on the ground.

How about a beer to celebrate being here?

Sure.

Red's boys.

What do you think of your grandkids, Mom?

-They're precious. -Yeah.

Sweetie, I love you and the kids a lot,

but no matter how much you cry,

I'm not getting rid of your bodyguards.

I can't expose you or them like that.

You f---ed up.

You shouldn't have brought Amanda without asking me

for permission first.

Yeah.

My whole life is a f--- up. I know.

What are you trying to say?

That the kids and me are a mistake?

You know that's not true,

but I feel really lonely.

I already told you things would change.

We're going through rough times, but it'll get better.

I've been hearing that for years.

I was doing this when you met me.

You knew I had a plan, a goal,

and that's what I'm working on.

We already have a lot of money.

Soon I'll retire and give you and the kids

the life we've always dreamed of.

I've heard that story before,

and it doesn't make me feel less alone.

I'm really hurt about my aunt.

I needed to talk to someone.

Why didn't you talk to me?

Red, sometimes women need to speak to one another.

I don't have anyone.

I only had my aunt and they killed her.

You didn't even let me go to her funeral.

Because they would've killed you there.

Almenar Paiva says we did it.

And you say you didn't.

I don't know whom to believe.

If you want to investigate so much, go ahead.

Investigate me.

Not in my house, though.

Let my husband rest. I'll go with you.

You're not going anywhere. You're staying here.

That won't be necessary.

Just don't leave the country.

Don't you feel like you're wasting you're time?

Almenar, in the academy I learned

that even the most seasoned criminal makes mistakes.

Listen to him.

Don't laugh.

I may be the one laughing in the end.

What are you accusing me of?

What are the crimes you say I committed?

None.

Why don't you tell me instead what your relationship is

to Nelson Martinez?

My friend, the Venezuelan. He's a great guy.

-Except for his lame jokes. -And he likes whores.

Don't even.

What's the problem with him?

Nothing at all.

Unfortunately I can't tell you more.

Shall we go?

This has been enough for me.

-Come back anytime. -Excuse me.

Let's go.

I don't like that he's asking about Nelson.

He knows something.

Darling, you have to leave as soon as possible.

Your people are taking a while.

Another drink?

Thanks, pal.

Another round.

Another one? You must be thirsty.

What can I say?

Cheers.

Excuse me.

The planes have landed. The merch is on its way.

Perfect.

Cancel that other round!

I'll head to the docks and take care of everything.

Hold on a sec, Nelson. What's going on?

You changed.

You were one way when you got here

and you completely changed after that phone call.

You're not thinking of turning us in to the navy,

are you?

What the hell are you talking about?

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

-Go search the boat. -Let's go.

You're staying with me until you tell me

what the hell you're up to,

and you'd better do it fast, f---er.

Oh, Sanabria, I have no reason to,

but I'll tell you.

My problem is that know-it-all Chema Venegas.

All he does is start trouble everywhere.

The merch I'm expecting in Tamaulipas

is for none other than Ricardo Almenar

and his cousins, the Paivas.

Then Chema called to tell me not to turn in sh---

and stop everything.

Wouldn't you be worried and pissed off like I am now?

Didn't Chema know whose shipment that was?

Of course!

He and I agreed that this would be the last job I did

for Ricardo Almenar before working with you.

That was the deal.

He's hell-bent on destroying everything

because of that war he's waging against Ricardo.

What would you do in my shoes?

Oh, Chema's just fine and dandy,

and meanwhile, I'm sending myself to the guillotine?

CHEMA

For more infomation >> El Chema | Capítulo 78 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 17:14.

-------------------------------------------

La Fan | Capítulo 48 | Telemundo - Duration: 10:51.

TWORK

THE FAN

Sorry, coming here was a mistake.

-I'm leaving. -No, please don't.

You're finally being sensible. You shouldn't be here.

There's the door.

Leave the way you came.

If Lucas should be saying bye to anyone, it's me,

who he dated for years.

Not some random fan.

Vale's much more than my fan.

Oh, please.

You two broke up. Don't give me that.

She should leave and leave us alone

so we can continue our goodbyes.

You're completely right, Salma.

Coming here was silly, and I'm a third wheel.

Do I get a say?

Salma, go.

Leave me alone with Vale.

Feeling okay?

I think so.

If you'd like to talk...

No, Dad, it's not you I need to talk to now.

I'm going out.

At this hour?

Dad, please stop asking questions.

That's how you can support me right now.

And stay calm.

I'm going to do what I have to.

I am calm. But are you or not?

Adriana?

Where's Miguel?

I couldn't catch him.

Did you talk to him?

No, he was really mad. He got in a cab and left.

He was furious. I'd never seen him like this.

There was hate in his eyes.

Yes, but understand it wasn't easy for him.

How'd he find out? Did you tell him?

No, Felicitas did!

-Bitch. -Bitch.

-Son of... -Son of a...

I know the truth.

You're my father.

You should know I just found out.

I swear if I'd known sooner, I'd have taken responsibility.

You and my mother betrayed the person

I always recognized as my father.

I'm your father.

Because we share DNA?

That doesn't make you my father, Mr. Zubizarreta.

My father is Roberto Castro, the man who cared for me,

raised me, and was there to protect me.

A good man with values

who didn't deserve what you two did to him.

Hey, when your mother and I were together, they were separated.

You're a couple of cheats!

And I repeat, my father's name is Roberto Castro.

You're nothing to me, so stay away from me.

Prez, what are you doing here?

I want to speak to you.

Don't tell me you went for the results without me.

Yes.

What? Why didn't you call me?

Why couldn't I come? Why do you exclude me?

So will the baby have your eyes and mouth?

Your blonde hair?

I'm sure he'll be hardworking like me and play soccer.

I'm not pregnant, Castro.

There's no baby.

I want to start a new life.

Let me guess. With me.

Don't be ridiculous. Of course not.

I have a more brilliant future in mind.

And what do I have to do with your brilliant future?

I want to resume my acting career.

And I want you to get me a role on Lucas' novela.

What's up, Castro?

My brother... our brother didn't come home last night.

I called my mom, but she doesn't know where he is.

I'm scared.

Of what?

Don't worry and stay positive.

He was really mad when he left.

Sit down.

I'm sure we'll get word on him any moment now.

Miguel can seem really tough, but he's sensitive.

He's got a big heart.

I think he's suffering because of all this.

Don't get like that because I'm dying to hug you.

Ms. Adriana, there's a young man here to see you.

What's his name?

Miguel Castro.

Send him in.

Miguel, please come in.

Thank you.

I'm glad you're both here.

We need to talk.

I told you the checks have to be signed in person first.

I'll call you later. Bye.

What are you doing here?

Waiting for you to tell me what crazy stunt you pulled.

None.

Are you aware of the situation?

Of course I am, I told you.

You must marry Adriana. Get that through your head!

Or you'll always be a mere worker.

-Is that how I raised you? -It's no big deal.

You've got your fortune. We're fine.

No.

-What do you mean? -I lost it all.

I had to mortgage the house,

so if you don't get married, we're ruined.

I was looking for you, Lucas.

Marcela just sent Jose Gerardo's death.

Did you read it? Is it befitting my character?

Well, you did ask for a spectacular demise.

Okay. It's not bad.

I'd say it's very good.

So will you call her to thank her?

No way.

I don't need her anymore. Why call her?

Listen, Lucas.

Do you know the problems you got me into?

From the bottom of my heart, you're a director's nightmare.

But you have to be sure.

With this end, there's no turning back.

If we film it, it's impossible for Jose Gerardo

to return to the novela.

Jose Gerardo is dead! I am Lucas Duarte!

Bro, I'm glad you're here safe and sound.

This isn't easy for me

and probably not for either of you as well.

You can talk to her. She's good people.

I found out yesterday.

I never knew. My mother kept it from me.

In fact, it was my dad who told me.

Our dad.

He's not to me.

- NO, NO, PARA MÍ NO LO ES.

My father's name was Roberto Castro.

I was raised his son and that's how I see myself.

That's unfair. My father didn't know.

Sorry, but I want nothing from him.

But she's your sister. You can be close to her.

You'll grow to love her very much.

No, you're my only sibling, the person I was raised with.

She and I have nothing in common.

That hurts, Miguel, because we do have something in common.

A blood bond.

Like it or not, I'm your sister.

I get that you're hurt and upset,

but I want to know you.

I don't.

Sorry, I'm leaving.

I said what I came to say, and there aren't any more secrets.

I'll see you at home.

Why did you tell Miguel the truth?

Why meddle in our lives?

Because you meddled in mine! And have been for years, dear!

You ruined everything. My family and my marriage.

I was a different woman before you showed up.

I was happy with Carlos, but you ruined everything!

I didn't know he was married. He fell in love with me.

Oh please, that's what they all say.

Who knows what tricks you pulled to drive him crazy?

And bravo, you got him. Congrats!

But you lost your son, didn't you?

Well?

You look beautiful, ma'am.

Thank you.

- GRACIAS.

Beautiful, but sad.

No wedding dress can conceal that sadness, ma'am.

Oh no.

Prez?

Castro.

And... action!

Cue the horse.

Let go of me, Marco Antonio!

Shut up!

You won't get away with this. Jose Gerardo will rescue me.

That maggot's nothing but a loser!

He'll never find you.

Marco Antonio!

Jose Gerardo, you came!

Let her go.

This is between you and me.

Don't move,

or I'll kill you.

If I can't have Ana Cristina,

nobody can.

No!

No!

Jose Gerardo, no!

Goodbye, Jose Gerardo.

Goodbye, Lucas Duarte.

Goodbye, love of my life.

THE FAN

For more infomation >> La Fan | Capítulo 48 | Telemundo - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

La Doña | Capítulo 83 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:30.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

LADY ALTAGRACIA

I'll go get my son from the kitchen so we can leave.

Are you coming?

No.

-You're not? -No, I have too much work.

So are you planning on sleeping here?

Why don't you go home?

You can finish tomorrow. I'll help you.

You need to stop burying yourself in your work

and avoiding the situation.

That's not going to help.

I have a lot of work and don't want to fall behind.

You just don't want to think about Monica.

Or Altagracia,

or anything that's happened since you met those two.

Isn't your son waiting for you?

Yeah.

Why don't you admit that Monica's right?

You still have feelings for Altagracia.

You don't know who to choose.

Are you done?

Almost. Put yourself in Monica's shoes.

Would you like to be with a woman

who thinks about another man while with you?

Let me finish working, okay?

Sure.

How'd you get in here?

I told them I couldn't live without the bravest man I know,

that I was scared and wanted you to give me courage.

You're a bad liar, kid. You're the best daughter though.

I must've done something good to deserve you.

Isn't being the best father in the world enough?

My little girl...

you're beautiful, smart and a good person.

I want my grandkids to be like you.

No way.

They'll be like you, good looking and temperamental.

If they have your personality,

you'll have to help me raise them.

Okay, and if you have a girl,

I want her to have your name, Morela.

What did I say? I'm sorry.

Monica. I meant to say...

I'm so confused, I don't know what I'm saying anyway.

You're just tired, Dad. Don't worry.

-Okay. -It's time, miss.

They're going to start. You're going to be okay.

My daughter Monica.

Hey, remember that song you'd sing to me

when I was little and I'd get hurt?

Yes, it was a nice song.

I love you.

Monica.

Thank you for all your help.

I never ever thought I'd go through something like this.

All of this has been really rough.

First your husband, then your house.

They froze your accounts.

And your daughters...

No one wanted to look after them for at least an hour.

All of my friends are avoiding me.

At least your housekeeper was able to.

I still think you shouldn't have left them.

Why'd you come see Lady Altagracia?

Because I wanted to.

I need to know what really happened.

You're convinced it wasn't a kidnapping.

I just can't believe it.

Francisco wouldn't do that.

This had to have been something else.

I'm going to find out. Wait here, please.

-Sure thing. -Good evening...

I want lots of flowers sent to Rafael.

Include a card saying

"I'm sorry I couldn't attend your son's funeral."

Did you get all that? Thank you.

Who is it?

Excuse me.

Who are you? Why are you here?

I'm sorry. You don't know me...

I'm Francisco Vega's wife.

So you're his wife. How long were you married?

Our 15th anniversary was in two weeks.

Your crystal anniversary.

It's a pity it had to be shattered this way.

My husband was a wonderful man, a servant of the Lord.

That's why I want to know what really happened.

You think I'm faking this?

You think your husband didn't kidnap me

and that I made this up?

No, but he wouldn't have done this.

Of course not.

How could a man who preached God's word do this?

An honest, generous man.

-A good father, I imagine. -Yes.

AMALIA: ¡SÍ!

The type to take his daughters to the park.

Yes.

The type to spend a lot of time with them.

Yes.

- SÍ.

The type to treat them like princesses...

while he sold other teenaged girls or younger

into sexual slavery or raped them.

The funeral is today.

Okay. I'll tell her.

Bye.

Hello?

This is the Cabral residence.

I swear I'll change.

And I swear I'll push through

even if the whole world is against me.

I'll live for you.

I'll never abandon you again.

I'll let her know. Bye.

The phone won't stop ringing.

Everyone's calling to offer you their condolences.

Where's Rafael?

He's in the living room making the funeral arrangements.

Where are you going?

I don't know what you're trying to tell me,

but that's not true.

My husband was a saint.

A saint whose wedding anniversary was coming up

and who probably kept his wife in the dark

about his vices and twisted desires and crimes.

I knew your husband very well, ma'am.

A man can only have a family

and continue being the animal he was

when his wife allows it.

He didn't do any of those things you claim.

Then tell me,

did you ever catch him looking at the waitress?

Or did he follow the female diner at the next table

into the bathroom?

I don't know what you're talking about.

You do know. We women always know.

Don't tell you never saw him grab the help's hand.

Didn't you ever hear him whispering on the phone?

Stop!

You probably did hear him many times,

but jewelry, money and other luxuries

made you blind and deaf, right?

A beautiful pearl necklace and a trip to Paris

will make of any man the Lord's servant.

You and I both know he was the devil's servant.

You had our accounts frozen

and you investigated what was none of your business!

No one tells me what to do,

but I'll tell you what you're going to do.

Protect your daughters.

Our children tend to pay for their parents' mistakes.

They could come across a pervert like their father

in the future.

That's enough, ma'am.

Who are you

and why are you entering my room like this?

-You've humiliated her enough... -Quiet!

Neither of you have any clue

how much harm evil and abuse can do.

-That's so sad. -It is.

A young person's death is always sad.

How'd you know he died?

It was on the news.

He was the son of the news anchor.

We were with him last night...

Where?

We ran into him on the street. It was a coincidence.

Yeah.

I hope that coincidence doesn't find you

having to deal with the Cabrals, Braulio

-or Lady Altagracia... -Calm down, Dad.

We just wanted to help him.

He didn't look good at all. He seemed distressed.

Who knows what kind of problems he had.

Poor guy.

I agree, but we've had enough for one day.

Let's go to bed.

We deserve some cuddling in bed.

Get some rest.

You were very brave today, Dad.

I'll see you out.

I'd like to go with you,

but given my differences with the Cabrals lately,

it's best I don't.

I'll express my solidarity from here.

Don't worry.

I doubt they want to see me either,

but I need to be there for my daughter.

Sweetie, I'm very sorry for what you're going through.

I'm sorry for the passing of your friend.

Excuse me.

Hi, Monica.

Hi.

I heard about Emiliano and I thought of you.

I still can't believe it.

<i> Neither can I.</i>

How can I help you?

I don't know.

I don't understand what happened.

I'm going to the funeral home now...

I don't know if I'm strong enough.

Emiliano was full of life and joy.

I let him down.

Don't say that.

He was too young to leave this world,

but try to think about all the time you spent together,

how happy he was...

how you felt when you were together.

<i> Hold on to all</i> <i> the happy memories.</i>

I will. Thank you, Monica.

You're welcome.

Take care.

Bye.

I advise you to stay out of this.

I remember you claiming to be a serious journalist,

so it's not to your benefit to defend a pervert.

Francisco Vega deserves much of what's said about him,

but his wife doesn't deserve this.

"Silence implies consent," isn't that how the saying goes?

She kept quiet about her husband's crimes.

You can say whatever you want, but you have no proof.

The police are investigating his ties

to human trafficking and prostitution rings.

I'm not concerned anymore

because he got what he deserved

on behalf of all the women he raped.

That's interesting.

The same thing happened to Daniel Llamas

at his organization, remember?

A group of women accused him of being their pimp

exactly when you happened to be there.

What are you insinuating?

I'm not insinuating anything. I'm saying it.

It's very unusual for you to be linked to two men

who were accused of raping women.

Both of you leave my room right now.

Leave.

I can't believe

you don't have any compassion for my daughters.

No one had any compassion for me.

When, ma'am? Tell me.

When that bastard, Francisco Vega,

kidnapped me and beat me.

Look at what he did to me.

I was beaten and one of his goons almost raped me.

That's why I feel no compassion for him or his family.

Why are you here? Did something happen?

Everything's fine. Is it too late?

No, come in. Have a seat.

I just think it's weird

since we were together at the lab all day yesterday.

Something must've happened for you to came by.

No, I just wanted to talk to you.

Something happened, and I'd rather tell you in person.

Stop scaring me. Is it about my dad?

No, that's not it.

Then what is it?

It has to do with the blood test you took today.

I'm sure it's a mistake. The lab must've messed up.

It doesn't usually happen, but it can happen.

You're going to have to take a new test tomorrow.

-Would you mind? -Of course not.

I'll go however many times is necessary.

Why do you seem so nervous though?

I know this is crazy, but...

the results of the DNA test you took...

don't match Lazaro's results.

Are you saying the test results say

...he's not my father?

LADY ALTAGRACIA

For more infomation >> La Doña | Capítulo 83 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

La Doña | Avance Exclusivo 84 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> La Doña | Avance Exclusivo 84 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

El Chema | Avance Exclusivo 79 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> El Chema | Avance Exclusivo 79 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Идеальное первое свидание: как сделать Вашу встречу незабываемой - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> Идеальное первое свидание: как сделать Вашу встречу незабываемой - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Bahubali 2 Records| Baahubali 2 Release Record | Bahubali 2 Full Movie | Bahubali 2 Release date - Duration: 2:05.

Bahubali 2 Creating Records | Bahubali 2 Trailer breaks records online

Baahubali 2 Most Viewed Trailer In 24 Hours | Bahubali 2 Trailer Records | Prabhas | Rajamouli

Baahubali 2 Trailer Become Fastest 10 Million Views | Bahubali 2 Trailer Records in Youtube

Bahubali 2 Records| Baahubali 2 another Record | Bahubali 2 Movie | Prabhas | Rajamouli

Bahubali 2 Theatrical Trailer Record | Baahubali 2 | SS Rajamouli | Prabhas | Rana | Anushka |Latest

Baahubali 2 - brakes all the Indian film records|Baahubali 2 | SS Rajamouli | Prabhas | Rana

Baahubali 2 - The Conclusion | Official Trailer (Hindi) | S.S. Rajamouli | Prabhas | Rana Daggubati

11 Unbreakable Records of Baahubali 2 Trailer | Bahubali 2 Trailer Record

Bahubali - 2 Create New Tsunami Records | Baahubali 2 | SS Rajamouli | Prabhas

Baahubali 2 RECORD BREAKING | Latest Tamil Cinema News

Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Cinema Updates| Latest Tamil cinema News | Trailer Teaser First Look

Bahubali 2 Records, Baahubali 2 another Record, Bahubali 2 Movie , Prabhas , Rajamouli,

Baahubali 2 Trailer, Baahubali 2 Release date, Bahubali 2 Movie Update, Prabhas, SS Rajamouli,

Bahubali 2 Trailer,bahubali 2 trailer release date,bahubali 2 leaked scene,baahubali 2 songs,baahubali 2 trailer reaction,

Bahubali 2 Trailer,bahubali 2 trailer release date,bahubali 2 leaked scene,baahubali 2 songs,baahubali 2 trailer reaction,

Baahubali 2 Trailer Review by Kalyan Ramana,Baahubali 2 Trailer Review,baahubali 2 official trailer,

baahubali 2 first look,baahubali 2 movie trailer,bahubali 2 trailer 2017,Prabhas,Rajamouli,ss rajamouli,

Anushka,Bahubali 2 Conclusion Trailer,baahubali 2 audio songs,Bahubali 2 Audio Released, Latest Telugu Cinema News

Baahubali 2 Romantic Motion Teaser,Baahubali 2,Baahubali 2 Romantic,Baahubali 2 Romantic Motion Poster,

baahubali 2 Movie,baahubali 2 Movie Trailer,baahubali 2 Movie Trailers,baahubali 2 Movie Songs,

baahubali 2 Movie Video Songs, baahubali 2 Movie Jukebox, baahubali 2, baahubali 2 theatrical trailer, baahubali 2 trailer, baahubali 2 teaser

For more infomation >> Bahubali 2 Records| Baahubali 2 Release Record | Bahubali 2 Full Movie | Bahubali 2 Release date - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

A $30.4m Series B, a £120m AI fund, a Mario Kart hack and more in The Week in Tech - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> A $30.4m Series B, a £120m AI fund, a Mario Kart hack and more in The Week in Tech - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Origami 3D Heart Box - Origami BEST #origami - Duration: 29:31.

Origami 3D Heart Box Tutorial how to make a Origami Heart Box. Do you need gift for someone special? Give it at this lovely box! heart boxes romantic gift will be extremely interesting, heart box is suitable as gifts for special days.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét