Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily Mar 24 2017

I look beauty as always

let's see to you

you aren't going to use that

but this is I always use

exact

hans

you eat

rib with sauce?

that's hans

you are dirty

I look fantastic

you are a mess

you are unpresentable

oh yeah?

so, it isn't your birthday

and you never give me a gift

hey! stop

it's obvious that I look better

(censored)

For more infomation >> MMD - Who looks better? (Frozen Kids Fight) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

The Blacklist: Redemption - Which Parent to Trust? (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:18.

Oh. Can I help you?

Hey, Kat. Scottie asked me to bring

in the latest on the search and rescue on Solomon.

Any news?

Nothing yet.

I-I can, um, give it to her

when she gets back. You know what? That's okay.

She asked me to drop it on her desk.

And I figure I'm still low man on the totem pole,

so I should probably do exactly what she says.

Smart man. [ Chuckles ]

♪♪♪

[ Door creaks lightly ]

[ Lock disengages ]

♪♪♪

Scottie: ...not just the phone. You need him to sign an NDA.

Kat: An NDA? Trevor?

I tell him things. What kind of things?

Things that I don't want disclosed.

What?

Well, it's just, I saw Tom Keen earlier,

and he said that he was going to leave a report on your desk.

Find Tom, ask him what he did with it.

Get the NDA from legal.

And, remember, it has to be notarized.

[ Footsteps ]

♪♪♪

[ Cellphone chiming ]

♪♪♪

[ Door creaks lightly ]

♪♪♪

Howard: Falcon.

Well done.

We're one step closer to the truth.

How is Agnes?

Agnes?

She must be almost, what, 1 by now?

She's 11 months.

She's everything.

I miss her.

I hope to meet her someday.

The letters give us numbers, see?

Now all we need is the key book.

This... This is the key --

the key book is a comic?

Book ciphers have --

have been used for hundreds of years.

Book ciphers, not comic-book ciphers.

Some have never been successfully cracked

because nobody knew the right book.

Each set of three numbers gives us a page...

[ Pages turning ]

...a panel,

and a word within the panel.

You know, she kept something else in that safe.

♪♪♪

Mm.

Something's not right. It's always worked before.

Are you sure it's "falcon"?

It was a child's handprint.

The keyword?

It was my handprint.

You must have made a mistake.

Yeah, I did make a mistake.

Believing in you. Give me this.

[ Sighs ]

There's no conspiracy.

She's not a sleeper agent, all right?

And there's no message in a comic book.

Where are you going?

I came here for proof, okay, and this isn't it.

So I'm gonna go tell her who I am.

You'll get us both killed.

Step aside.

Step...

aside.

♪♪♪

For more infomation >> The Blacklist: Redemption - Which Parent to Trust? (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Enorme esfera es descubierto en la superficie de Marte - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Enorme esfera es descubierto en la superficie de Marte - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Kadugu Review | Kadugu Movie review |Kadugu songs |Kadugu movie| Bharath| Rajakumaran - Duration: 2:49.

Kadugu Review | Kadugu Movie review |Kadugu songs |Kadugu movie| Bharath| Rajakumaran

Kadugu Movie Review | Solar Star Rajakumaran, Bharath, Suriya, Vijay Milton

Kadugu Movie Review | Bharath| Vijay Milton |Rajakumaran| Bharath Seeni |Radhika Prasidhha

Kadugu Movie Review | Kadugu Tamil Movie Review | Bharath | Rajakumaran

Kadugu Movie Review |2D Entertainment | Vijay Milton | Raja Kumaran | Suriya

Rajakumaran Done Justice To the Character - Devayani | Kadugu Movie Premiere Show – Reviewh

Kadugu Movie Review | Vijay Milton | Bharath | Rajakumaran

Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Cinema Updates| Latest Tamil cinema News | Trailer Teaser First Look

Check out our site for latest news http://www.newsspy.in

Kadugu Review, Kadugu Movie review, Kadugu songs, Kadugu movie, Bharath, Rajakumaran,

Kadugu movie, Kadugu movie news, Kadugu collection, Kadugu movie teaser, Kadugu movie trailer,

Kadugu movie review in tamil, Kadugu video, Kadugu comedy scenes, Kadugu songs, Kadugu video songs, Kadugu,

Kadugu Review, Kadugu Movie review, Kadugu trailer, Kadugu movie, Rajkumar comedy, Movie review,

Tamil movie review, Suriya, 2d entertainment, Kollywood, Kadugu movie review, Kadugu tamil film review, Bharath, vijay Milton, Kadugu movie super, scenes, mass scenes,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét