Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily Mar 24 2017

(Episode 79)

Just a minute.

Let's stay like this for just a minute.

What's wrong?

Just a minute.

Is something wrong?

Nothing's wrong.

I mean it.

Don't worry about me anymore.

I'm not that weak.

I know very well that I need to be strong...

In order to protect what's mine.

I'm sorry...

For hurting you like that and

leaving you 8 years ago.

Why are you saying that all of a sudden?

I shouldn't have done that.

I should've told you...

And thought of a plan together...

And fought together.

If I had been braver and stronger...

The two of us

may be happier than we are now.

Why the sudden...

I won't do...

Anything that foolish again.

And if I lose too much,

you will lose everything.

Your brother is among them.

So...

Put your all on the line...

And make sure Doyun and that kid do not meet.

What?

CEO Cha is following right behind him.

- Stop him! / - Pardon?

Go after him and stop him, Gihyeon.

If you stop him, Jang Yeongsu will leave the country.

Stop him. Then it'll all be over!

Minhui! We need to talk!

What is it? What were you doing?

Why did you remove the battery from your phone?

Get out.

What are you hiding?

Is it something I can't hear?

Get out! Get out! I said to get out!

Oh, my gosh. What's wrong... Oh, my gosh.

What's with her? What is she hiding?

What are you doing?

What good could come from annoying her?

Chairman.

Why are you so afraid of her these days?

You're being so pathetic.

When did I do that?

Don't be silly.

She's definitely hiding something big.

Good, good.

I'll find out what it is.

Wait until I get you.

I'll pay you back for the chairman's sake too.

Who?

Who sent this?

Gihyeon is dead, so it couldn't be him.

Who...

Wait.

Was it Mr. Nam?

This is just the beginning.

Let's take this all the way, Baek Minhui.

I'll pay you back for what you did

to Gaon, Doyun, and to me.

I'm sorry,

but we can't tell you the identity

of the person with the number that sent the message.

It's as you think.

Mr. Nam is the only person

who would have the recording...

- Of your conversation with Gihyeon. / - I know.

You should've been careful in dealing with him.

This happened because you were careless.

I know. I'm sorry.

But why did he do it?

He should have known he'd be

the first person you'd think of.

I don't understand that either.

He must have someone backing him up.

He wouldn't do that otherwise.

Find out who he's meeting.

Thank goodness Doyun is in a coma.

Mother. What brings you here?

I heard you saw Doyun.

I did.

Yes, he said he saw you.

He still tells me not to trust anyone.

But he met you,

so he must trust you.

What happened?

Why are you hiding the fact that he's awake?

I don't know.

I'm doing as he asks.

He must not want some people

to know that he's awake.

I saw the news.

- I see. / - You still haven't heard...

Anything about the child?

Gaon, I mean.

No.

I see.

Let's figure out...

The rest after you find Gaon.

Let's do that once you find him.

Is there any problem with Doyun?

No, there isn't.

Is he becoming more aware

or staying awake longer or anything?

No. There is no change whatsoever.

Oh, my gosh. How long has it been?

What made you leave Doyun alone to come home?

Hello.

Don't trust the maid either.

She worked for Minhui for 5 years.

Don't think she's on your side.

Where's Hyerin?

- Grandma! / - Hi.

How's dad?

When is he coming home?

Later. He'll come home after a few more days.

Are you doing well?

You didn't get in trouble with mom?

She wants me to learn the harp.

It's hard and boring.

You don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Right? Mr. Jeongu said the same thing.

Did you see him again?

I see him frequently.

- You do? / - Yes.

He's fun and I like him.

He's really nice to me.

Does your mom know that you're seeing him?

Yes. But she tells me to tell her

what we talked about when I get back.

Mother said it was a secret.

But it's okay to tell you, right?

Yes...

Do you want to tell me something?

About that kid, Taeyun.

I'm here.

I'm here for work.

Did we say anything?

Why aren't you giving us the catalog

you mentioned before?

Am I the only one who didn't get it?

I forgot it again.

That's enough already.

Why are you making up silly excuses to see each other?

If you broke up, end it for real. Seyeon.

- Why are you seeing him? / - What?

Why does it have to be the one person in the world

that you can't be with?

- Do you know who I am? / - I do, you punk.

All I had to do was look you up online.

Mr. Park. My mom can't know.

Is that why you broke up? That's right.

It's reason enough to break up. But

why are you still seeing him?

- We meet for work. / - Give me a break.

It's obvious you're using work

as an excuse to drag it out.

Why must it be Cha Deokbae's son of all people?

What if your mom finds out?

As long as you keep quiet, how will she find out?

Why wouldn't I?

Your voice carries down the hall.

You're Cha Deokbae's son?

I can't believe this.

How could this happen?

Mother...

Mom, hear me out.

Hear what out?

You're the son Deokbae had with his mistress,

aren't you?

Don't you know what your family did to us?

Just the thought of your family makes me

sick to my stomach!

The mere mention of Deokbae's name gets me sick.

How dare you date Seyeon?

- That's why we broke up. / - If you broke up...

Why are you always calling her out and coming here?

You jerk.

You jerk. That upsets me even more.

How dare you play my daughter?

Mom, stop it.

That's not it.

- Calm down. / - Let go!

Don't you dare see Seyeon again!

I won't go this easily on you!

You don't know how infamous Taeyun's mom is.

She doesn't compare with Doyun's mom.

She's infamous for having a nasty temper

and being a horrible person.

That's why we broke up. Here.

- Take this and calm down. / - You brat. Don't bother.

Stop it, mom.

Taeyun isn't a bad person.

See? Even Hajin says he isn't a bad person.

Did you know?

But you didn't say anything?

Just let it go.

Let's let Seyeon decide.

Decide what?

What that family did to you angers me to no end.

But what, Seyeon too?

Unless you want to see me die,

stop it right now!

I told you we did.

The guy Seyeon was seeing is Chairman Cha's son?

Cha Taeyun, the slightly dumb troublemaker?

Yes.

Seyeon with a guy like that? I'm surprised.

My mother will probably call you

to ask for your advice.

Please just let her vent, and don't say too much.

She must be shocked.

Jeongu.

At the meeting today,

they'll bring up Chairman Baek Minhui's evaluation.

- Okay. / - I want to start now.

We need to

cut out her people one by one.

Minhui.

Did you find Mr. Nam?

Well, he won't show up anywhere near his home,

so it's hard to find him.

But...

He's been coming to the office and

meeting with someone lately.

Who?

Chief Director Lee.

Lee Hajin?

Her again?

Call Lee Hajin here now!

What did you want to see me about?

What is it?

Did you send it?

Pardon?

The audio file.

You sent it, didn't you?

Did you think something like that would scare me?

You are so childish.

That means there is an audio file

that is so dangerous that you would be afraid.

You'll play dumb, is that it?

I don't know.

Is it more frightening that I sent it?

Or is it more frightening to you that I find out

what that file is?

You must be busy preparing for an important meeting.

Thank you for sharing such great information.

If that is why you called for me, may I go now?

If it wasn't her...

Was it Mr. Nam? Or...

Is there someone else?

She's been in office for only a few months.

It's too soon to evaluate.

That's enough already!

(Audio file)

What file is this?

Is this Gihyeon's recording?

Who sent this?

The shareholders are too anxious to wait.

Why are you so afraid of the shareholders?

Madam Chairman,

you were elected based on

CEO Cha Doyun's shares, correct?

Then you should show the shareholders

that you're as capable as CEO Cha, shouldn't you?

You're a famous CEO in the fashion industry

and have a great reputation.

Otherwise, people may mistakenly accuse you

of becoming chairman

solely by using the fact that you are CEO Cha's wife.

Shut it!

I'm sorry, Chief Director Lee.

I was out of line.

No, ma'am. I shouldn't have said that.

Once the project and contract

I'm working on are completed,

I'll be able to have my abilities evaluated.

Does she plan to suffocate me?

I won't go down that easily.

It's not like that's critical evidence.

- Are you alright, ma'am? / - Yes.

How dare they challenge you?

- I'll get them... / - Forget it! Get out!

Yes, ma'am.

Hey, you punk.

You're done for now.

Do you think you're still the chairman?

The audit team

is going to expose you for everything you did.

What... What?

It'll be in the papers tomorrow.

You won't be a CEO much longer.

One by one...

I'll cut off your limbs, Baek Minhui.

These problems arose while working for you

after you took office as chairman.

I had to pull funds from here and there

to cover the failure of the last project.

Do you call that an excuse?

I mean it.

You can't find a more loyal follower than me.

Loyal? Follower?

Those are words that Chairman Cha likes.

Excessive loyalty. Foolish and cheap words.

Madam Chairman.

My mother would have fired you immediately.

That means my answer is already set.

Get out of my office right this instant!

Honey.

It's you today.

It's been a while, so it's nice to see you...

But it must mean something bad happened

to Minhui again.

She's being cornered a lot lately in the company.

It's as we expected.

That's why you're there to protect her,

and haven't been at the school.

She's cutting out her own people.

Is she making judgments on her own?

Or is Jeongu or Hajin pushing her to it?

I think they're pushing her.

You need to do what I tell you.

You can't let Minhui know.

That feels so good.

That punk will come begging to me soon.

But anyway, what do you plan to do by

bringing my daughter-in-law down?

Are you angry at her...

About Doyun?

No, sir. You need to return to your position

so that Dream Gold and I

will collect our dividends and profit more.

You're the person who built LK to what it is today.

That's right. I did.

I built it, but look what happened to me.

When Doyun was here,

he was my trustworthy shield.

But are you really...

Not after anything?

You still have one of your people

on the board of directors,

so may I get your help later on when I need it?

What? Who's living here?

The person you refuse

to divorce after 30 years. Our chairman.

You get to live in the same house with him now.

You got your wish.

Don't come near the annex!

Tell that jerk Cha Deokbae to come home right now!

Did you forget that we got a divorce?

Of course, not.

We agreed to keep it from Hwaran

and signed the papers and submitted them.

I know. Of course, I do.

So where do you get the nerve to live in my house?

Get out right now.

The thing is,

I was worried about Doyun.

I should be here.

Forget it. Forget the contract.

- I'll tell Hwaran. / - Hold on.

Don't do that.

You know her temper. She'll lose her mind.

All I have are my shares in the company.

I can't lose that too.

It's only temporary.

And I'm staying in the annex.

We're pretty much living separately.

What's the problem?

Let's see what Minhui's hiding.

What is she hiding

that she was so pale

and kicked me out?

I have to find whatever it is

and make her pay for disrespecting the chairman.

When did you come home?

You left Doyun alone? What's going on?

We need to talk.

What is it?

Come upstairs. I don't want Hyerin to hear.

What is it, mother?

I heard Hyerin

met that Choi Jeongu person.

I don't know.

Maybe she ran into him by chance a few times.

What are you up to?

What do you mean?

Do you think I'm not saying anything

because I don't know?

I just don't want to talk about it.

What do you mean?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Choi Jeongu.

He's Hyerin's biological father, isn't he?

Are you...

- Testing me? / - Whoever her father is...

As long as I accepted her as my granddaughter,

I don't care.

Still, you need my permission before she sees him.

Do you think I'm her nanny or something?

Go to Hyerin's room and see her first.

You've been ignoring her again while I've been away.

Oh, my gosh.

Oh, my gosh. This is huge.

Oh, my gosh. What do I do with this?

Hyerin isn't Doyun's child?

She's Choi Jeongu's child?

My goodness. Minhui really is incredible.

She is so fake.

How did she deceive everyone?

How should I use this?

That means Chairman Cha

opened up a lot to you.

You did well.

It isn't easy to gain that sly man's trust.

He's pretending to trust me.

I know he doesn't actually trust me.

He isn't one to forget a past grudge that easily.

Even pretending he forgot the past is a huge step.

Is something wrong?

I'm sad for Doyun...

That his family is like that.

My mom...

May be immature, but she always did her best for me.

Seyeon...

Maybe it's because I raised her...

She is a good sister who holds nothing back

when it comes to helping me.

I always thought that was natural.

But look at Doyun's father...

And Taeyun's mother.

And his mother always relies on him way too much.

And then Baek Minhui on top of that.

When I think about...

How hard it was for him...

It breaks my heart.

I guess things are going well for Hajin.

She seems very settled.

Why do you look so glum

after having an enjoyable time with her?

I feel like she changed a lot.

In a good way or bad?

It's good...

That she became stronger.

But it's bad...

That she may not need my help anymore,

and I don't like that.

I feel like...

She really can't get over Doyun.

I don't like that either.

This isn't attractive.

I know I'm being pathetic...

But it's hard fighting against him when he's in a coma.

It was easier...

When we confronted each other.

Hi.

What's wrong?

It's nice that you pick up...

When I call.

There was an executive meeting today.

Most of them miss the time when you were the CEO.

So do the employees.

Hearing you say that, I guess...

My situation is pretty bad.

No.

Your position is still yours.

You can even come to work right away.

Hajin.

Are you okay?

Isn't it too tough for you?

Hajin, I need to go.

Okay.

Are you saying...

Hajin is pressuring Minhui in order to find Gaon?

I think so.

She chose a difficult route.

I'm sure Minhui is desperate too.

I agree.

If he's in the country,

that means Jang Yeongsu and Minhui

may be on different paths.

She would have done whatever it took

to get him out of the country.

Sir.

Yes?

You seem different.

You seem to be overly suppressing your emotions.

I realized I can't take them on

purely with rage and anger.

I need to confirm what situation I'm in,

how bad things are for me,

and just how powerful

the people I must face are.

Don't worry. Take him to the hospital.

What if something happens to him?

Who cares about money?

Is your son very sick?

Yes.

You need to go to the U.S. soon, right?

That's right.

Mister.

I'm good at waiting by myself, so you should go.

Gaon.

My son...

Was very sick ever since he was born.

That's why we always needed money.

That's why I quit being a policeman.

I wonder...

How your mom and dad feel right now.

What?

Okay, Gaon.

I'm sorry.

Physical and occupational therapists have been

going to the vacation home?

Why?

I don't know either.

Did your mother-in-law say anything?

No.

But many things have been suspicious.

It's strange that Doyun's caretaker hasn't been calling.

What if Doyun's mother and the caretaker

are working together to deceive me?

I doubt that.

I'm saying that because

I think I saw him by the house a few days ago.

- What? / - What if...

The person I saw that night

really was Doyun...

Doyun came by the house?

Why didn't you tell me?

I thought I was mistaken.

Naturally, I assumed I was.

When?

Did anyone else see him?

No.

But if Doyun really did show up...

Near the house that night...

Then there may be a way to find out.

What? How?

The dashcam.

He may have been caught on the dashcam.

It really was...

Doyun.

What's going on?

Did Doyun...

Wake up?

No way...

Are he and his mother...

Deceiving me?

Mother, where are you?

I'm at the vacation home. Why?

I'm heading home now.

Come right now. Right now.

What? What is it?

Goodness.

How long do you think I'll be at your beck and call?

What do you take me for?

Mother.

Maid, where's mother?

Is she not here yet? I said to come right away.

You're home, honey.

(First Love Again)

- Doyun! / - My goodness!

Doyun woke up?

I have no idea what he's thinking.

Taeyun isn't someone anyone can hit!

Take her out of here. My mom is on her way.

Do you think Doyun sent that audio recording?

Minhui has many things to resolve with me.

Do you plan to do something dangerous?

Can I fight Minhui without putting myself in danger?

- Gaon. / - Did you find a place for me?

We have to find Gaon.

I can wait until then.

I'll be patient and wait.

For more infomation >> First Love Again | 다시 첫사랑 – Ep.79 [Eng Sub / 2017.03.24] - Duration: 35:10.

-------------------------------------------

Man arrested in attempted abduction at Walmart - Duration: 1:36.

SUSPECT?

>> THE SHERIFF TELLS US THE

SUSPECT LIVES HERE IN

OSCEOLA COUNTY AND THAT

LITTLE GIRL WAS ABLE TO

IDENTIFY HIM AS THE MAN WHO

DEMANDED THAT SHE GET INTO

HIS CAR EVEN WITH HIM

BEHIND BARS, THE CONCERN

THIS MORNING IS THAT THERE

MAY BE MORE VICTIMS.

>> CONFRONTED BY CAMERAS,

LUIS DAVILA-QUINONES KEPT

HIS HEAD DOWN ANSWERING NO

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ALLEGED

ABDUCTION ATTEMPT CAUGHT ON

CAMERA AT A WALMART.

>> DID YOU KNOW KNOW THE

LITTLE GIRL?

>> ON ONE SIDE A PICTURE OF

LUIS DAVILA-QUINONES, ON

THE OTHER A COMPOSITE

SKETCH CREATED WITH THE

HELP OF A TEN-YEAR-OLD WHO

SAYS SHE WAS NEARLY

KIDNAPPED.

THE SHERIFF PRAISED THE

LITTLE GIRL FOR KNOWING TO

RUN AWAY WHEN LUIS

DAVILA-QUINONES ALLEGEDLY

TOLD HER IN ENGLISH AND

SPANISH TO GET FOO HIS CAR

AND FOR HER HELP TRACKING

HIM DOWN.

>> THE INFORMATION THE

TEN-YEAR-OLD GIRL PROVIDED

IS SO CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL

PHOTOGRAPH THAT WE OBTAINED

OF THE SUSPECT.

IT'S ALMOST UNCANNY.

>> HIS MESSAGE THIS MORNING

TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE

SUSPECT --

>> TALK TO THEIR CHILDREN

AND TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY

MAY NOT BE A POSSIBLE

VICTIM THEMSELVES AND JUST

NEVER CAME FORWARD.

>> THE SHERIFF SAYS LUIS

DAVILA-QUINONES WAS DRIVING

THAT CAR IN THE VIDEO YOU

SAW.

WE LEARNED WITHIN THE PAST

HOUR THAT HE WILL MAKE HIS

FIRST COURT APPEARANCE THIS

AFTERNOON AT 1:00.

YOU CAN LOOK FOR WHAT

HAPPENS ON WESH.COM AND ON

WESH 2 NEWS BEGINNING AT

For more infomation >> Man arrested in attempted abduction at Walmart - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

🎮 My First Crush - Love Story High School Kids Games to Play | Makeup and Care Children Games - Duration: 25:47.

My First Crush - Love Story High School Kids Games to Play | Makeup and Care Children Games.

For more infomation >> 🎮 My First Crush - Love Story High School Kids Games to Play | Makeup and Care Children Games - Duration: 25:47.

-------------------------------------------

Juvenile hit by car at bus stop; Driver flees - Duration: 0:21.

LAST DECEMBER.

BARBARA BARR WILL BE IN THE

COURTROOM FOR TODAY'S HEARING.

JERE: AND DAUPHIN COUNTY,

INVESTIGATORS ARE INVESTIGATING

A HIT-AND-RUN.

THEY SAID THE CAR HIT A JUVENILE

NEAR FOX AND MAPLE STREET.

For more infomation >> Juvenile hit by car at bus stop; Driver flees - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Actor Ram Charan Family Photos with Wife Upasana Kamineni, Father & Mother - Duration: 5:52.

Actor Ram Charan Family Photos with Wife Upasana Kamineni, Father & Mother

Name: Ram Charan Teja Konidela

Date of birth: 27 March 1985

Place of birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Residence: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Spouse: Upasana Kamineni

Parents: Chiranjeevi, Surekha Konidela

Cousins: Allu Arjun, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej and Niharika Konidela

Uncles: Nagendra Babu, Pawan Kalyan, and Allu Aravind

Grandparents: Allu Rama Lingaiah, Kanaka Ratnam

Occupation: Actor, Entrepreneur, Film producer

For more infomation >> Actor Ram Charan Family Photos with Wife Upasana Kamineni, Father & Mother - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Eat guava this way in a week. You will be shocked with the results you get - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Eat guava this way in a week. You will be shocked with the results you get - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Spanier case now in hands of jury - Duration: 1:08.

JURY IN

THEY COULD HAVE AVERTED.

LORI: LET'S GO TO HANNAH

MCDONALD.

GOOD MORNING.

HANNAH:

HANNAH: THE JURY WILL PICK UP

THE CASE AND A COUPLE OF --

HE FACES CHARGES OF CHILD

ENDANGERMENT AND CONSPIRACY.

DURING THE TRIAL,

THE JUDGES

SHOWED AN EVEN NOW STRING

TO NOT

REPORT THE ALLEGATIONS TO HUMAN

AND YOUTH SERVICES.

THE DEFENSE TOLD THE JURY THAT

IT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FIND

THAT GRAHAM COULD HAVE OR SHOULD

HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY.

THAT IS NOT THE CHARGE.

THAT IS NOT ENOUGH.

THIS MORNING, THE JUDGE TOLD THE

For more infomation >> Spanier case now in hands of jury - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Patchy freezing rain possible this morning - Duration: 3:08.

>> NOW, WGAL 8'S WEATHER ON THE

8'S WITH METEOROLOGIST CHRISTINE

FERREIRA.

CHRISTINE: GOOD MORNING.

HIS 6:38 ON THIS FRIDAY.

BY 9:00, PRECIPITATION WILL BE

WORKING IN.

MY CONCERN IS IF YOU IN THE

SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY, WE COULD

HAVE TEMPERATURES BELOW FREEZING

WITH PATCHY FREEZING RAIN.

THE PINK ON RADAR

IN STATE

COLLEGE IS WHERE TEMPERATURES

ARE MARGINAL AND WE ARE SEEING

SURFACE TEMPERATURES JUST BELOW

FREEZING.

THAT IS WHAT I AM WATCHING FOR.

HERE IS A LOOK AT THE FORECAST.

GOING WITH RAIN OR PATCHY

FREEZING RAIN THIS MORNING.

THEN MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES.

BREEZY AND MILDER FOR

THE

AFTERNOON.

WE WILL BE IN THE 50'S.

TONIGHT, WE STAY IN THE 40'S

OVERNIGHT.

TOMORROW, LOOKING FOR A MAINLY

CLOUDY DAY, BUT A WARM ONE.

64 NEAR 70.

SOME AREAS MAY BE FORMER NORTH

AND EAST.

TOMORROW IS OUR WARMEST DAY OF

THE WEEKEND WITH A STRAY SHOWER

POSSIBLE.

IN HERSHEY, IT IS 35 DEGREES.

WE ARE ABOVE FREEZING AROUND

HERSHEY AND HARRISBURG.

CARLISLE IS AT 45 AND

SELINSGROVE IS AT 36.

-- CARLISLE IS AT 35 AND

SELINSGROVE IS THAT 36.

SUPER DOPPLER 8 --WE WILL BE

WATCHING THE RAIN.

THE LATER IT ARRIVES, THE BETTER

CHANCE WE HAVE IT TO SEE THE

ENTIRE AREA ABOVE FREEZING.

WE WILL A DRY AFTERNOON WITH A

FEW BREAKS OF SUNSHINE.

WARM FRONT EDGING IN THIS

MORNING.

THAT BRIEF MIX AND PLAIN OLD

RAIN EXITING AFTER LUNCHTIME.

THEN WE SEE A FEW BREAKS OF SUN

THIS AFTERNOON WITH HIGHS IN THE

50'S.

TOMORROW, WARM WINDS DOMINATE

OUR FORECAST.

I SEE HIGHS CLOSE TO 70 DEGREES

TOMORROW EVEN WITH MOSTLY CLOUDY

SKIES.

WATCH THIS BOUNDARY STALLED TO

THE NORTH.

SUNDAY, HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS

ACROSS EASTERN CANADA FORCING IT

FURTHER SOUTH.

WHAT THAT MEANS FOR US IS WE

COULD BE IN THE 40'S ON SUNDAY

AFTER NEARLY BEING IN

THE 70'S

SATURDAY.

IT WILL BE A BIG TEMPERATURE

CONTRAST ACROSS THE COMMONWEALTH

SUNDAY.

THIS AFTERNOON AFTER THAT BRIEF

WINTRY MIX THIS MORNING, WE ARE

IN THE 50'S.

TONIGHT, 40 NEAR 50

DEGREES, AND

TOMORROW 70 IS NOT AN UNCOMMON

SIGHT.

SUNDAY, A DIFFERENT STORY.

THAT COOLER AIR FROM THE

NORTHEAST COMES IN.

LOOK AT THE TEMPERATURE

CONTRAST.

PITTSBURGH COULD BE IN THE 60'S

WHILE WE MAY BE IN THE 40'S.

WE WILL WITH TEMPERATURES IN THE

UPPER 40'S, PERHAPS NEAR 50 ON

SUNDAY.

MONDAY WILL BE WARMER WITH

SHOWERS.

TUESDAY WILL HAVE SHOWERS AND

WEDNESDAY WILL BE BREEZIER WITH

A HIGH OF 60.

THAT IS MORE SPRING-LIKE.

JERE: IT IS STARTING TO LOOK A

LITTLE MORE LIKE SPRING.

For more infomation >> Patchy freezing rain possible this morning - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Xavier students celebrate after Sweet 16 victory - Duration: 1:20.

GO.

I'LL DO IT THERE, COLIN.

I KNOW.

THIS REALLY WAS A HUGE

NIGHT.

WE HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE

GIVING HIGH FIVES TO

EACH OTHER.

I HAD SOME PEOPLE SAY

THIS WAS THE BEST NIGHT

OF THEIR ENTIRE LIFE.

IT IS SO INCREDIBLE TO

SEE THE EXCITEMENT OF

FANS HERE.

THERE WAS A WATCH PARTY

AT THE STUDENT UNION.

FROM THERE THEY POURED

OUT INTO NEIGHBORHOOD

BARS IN THE AREA TO

CELEBRATE THE WIN.

THIS IS REALLY A SOURCE

OF PRIDE FOR THE SCHOOL

THE STUDENTS.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAD

A LOT GOING AGAINST THEM

THIS SENTENCE.

THINGS WEREN'T LOOKING

UP OF THIS IS LOOKING

LIKE A CINDERELLA STORY

FOR THE MUSKETEERS.

THIS IS ONLY THE THIRD

TIME THAT X HAS MADE IT

TO THE ELITE EIGHT.

THE LAST TIME WAS NINE

YEARS AGO.

AND STUDENTS TOLD US

THIS WAS DEFINITELY A

BONDING EXPERIENCE FOR

THE WHOLE CAM USPU --

CAMPUS.

>> WE ARE FAMILY.

WE APPRECIATE THE WIN

REPORTER: YOU KNOW, LIKE

I SAID, THIS IS THE -- A

HUGE NIGHT.

THE THIRD TIME THAT X

HAS MADE IT AND IF THEY

MAKE IT TO THE NCAA

CHAMPIONSHIP AND WIN,

THEY WOULD BE THE LOWEST

SEED EVER TO WIN THAT

CHAMPIONSHIP.

For more infomation >> Xavier students celebrate after Sweet 16 victory - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Toddler, man killed in Waldorf shooting - Duration: 0:45.

.

ANDRE: THE SITUATION THAT

UNFOLDED WITHIN THE PAST THREE

HOURS APPEARS TO BE DOMESTIC.

LOOK AT THE SCREEN RIGHT NOW.

THEY ARE STILL AT THE HOME, THE

SCENE.

PRELIMINARY INFORMATION FROM

DEPUTIES AT THE SCENE.

IT SHOWS AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE

WERE SHOT.

TWO PEOPLE DIED AT THE SCENE.

A MAN AND A TOD LANTER WERE

KILLED.

TWO WOMEN WERE FLOWN TO THE

HOSPITAL.

WE ARE CONTINUING TO FOLLOW

BREAKING DEVELOPMENTS AND WE

For more infomation >> Video: Toddler, man killed in Waldorf shooting - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Is Legalizing Marijuana Legislating Morality? | OVR THNKR #28 - Duration: 2:25.

Contrary to popular belief the American people voted on more things than just President in the

2016 election

Earlier this month in the election 26 states and the District of Columbia

legalized marijuana and that means that marijuana is legal in most of the United

States and you know what

if I lived in any of those States I too would probably want to forget

but I think the reasoning behind the legalization of drugs is very interesting especially in

the case of recreational use typically the arguments go somewhere along the lines that we live

in a free country and that adults should be allowed to do

really whatever they please as long as it doesn't harm

others in other words don't legislate morality

but there is no way to avoid morality in fact the concept of not legislating morality is

itself a moral position that calls

to condemn those that legislate morality I would go as far as to say that it is impossible to

communicate anything

without holding some things as good and others as bad

every law that exist is a value statement

about

something that happens in our society

that it should either be condemned or encouraged so the only way to truly not legislate morality is

not to legislate

and that's called lawlessness but besides the idea that this concept is itself a moral

construct there is another complication not legislating morality also purports the

existence

of moral standards which are above the law and merely says that freedom is better than the

limitation so much paradoxically those who promote and "anything goes" mentality are not

arguing against the existence of absolute moral standards but merely saying that it is

morally right to let others do

as they please and if that's the case maybe instead of focusing in on which thing is legal and

which thing is not

we'd be better off spending our time finding out what is truly

right

and wrong thanks for watching this video I hope you enjoyed it let us know what you think about

marijuana legalization in the comments are you for it or only for medical purposes are you

against it?

Let us know also if you like to see more videos like this go ahead and subscribe to our YouTube channel

For more infomation >> Is Legalizing Marijuana Legislating Morality? | OVR THNKR #28 - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Arsen Hayrapetyan - Mi gna - Duration: 4:18.

Arsen Hayrapetyan - Mi gna

Արսեն Հայրապետյան - Մի գնա

Арсен Айрапетян - Ми гна / Mi gna /

For more infomation >> Arsen Hayrapetyan - Mi gna - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Video: House set to vote on health care reform - Duration: 1:57.

CAUCUS MEETING WITH PRESIDENT

TRUMP.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND

REPUBLICAN LEADERS SPENT THE DAY

PRESSING GOP LAWMAKERS TO PASS

THE AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT.

THE MOST VOCAL CONSERVATIVE

HOLDOUTS, FREEDOM CAUCUS

MEMBERS, INCLUDING MARYLAND

CONGRESSMAN ANDY HARRIS.

>> WE DON'T HAVE THE PROTECTIONS

THAT WILL LOWER PREMIUMS.

VANESSA: SPEAKING ON THE C-4

SHOW THIS MORNING, HARRIS SAYS

THE STICKING POINT IS GETTING

RID OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S

HEALTH PLAN MANDATES.

>> I TOLD HIM, WE HAVE TO BE

CERTAIN PREMIUMS GO DOWN.

YOGOVERNMENT TELLING YOU WHAT HAS

TO BE IN THE PLAN.

VANESSA: AMID THE REPUBLICAN

PARTY IN-FIGHTING, THE

NONPARTISAN CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET

OFFICE REPORTS CHANGES GOP

LEADERS HAVE PROPOSED, TO WIN

VOTES, HAVE CUT THE MEASURE'S

DEFICIT REDUCTION BY MORE THAN

HALF.

THE CBO SAYS THE UPDATED

LEGISLATION WOULD STILL RESULT

IN 14 MILLION ADDITIONAL

UNINSURED PEOPLE NEXT YEAR, AND

24 MILLION MORE IN A DECADE.

>> I DON'T UNDERSTA WHY THE

FIRST THING THIS PRESIDENT AND

THIS REPUBLICAN CONGRESS WOULD

WANT TO DO IS TO TAKE HEALTH

CARE COVERAGE AWAY FROM 24

MILLION AMERICAN.

VANESSA: MARYLAND CONGRESSMAN

JOHN SARBANES, A DEMOCRAT

SERVING ON THE HEALTH

SUBCOMMITTEE IN THE HOUSE

COMMITTEE ON ENERGY AND

COMMERCE, ADMITS THE AFFORDABLE

CARE ACT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT, BUT

SAYS REPEALAND REPLACE ISN'T

THE SOLUTION

>> IF REPUBLICANS TAKE REPEAL

OFF THE TABLE, WE WILL COME TO

THE TABLE.

READY TO HAVE A CONVERSATION

ABOUT HOW TO IMPROVE AND

STRENGTHEN THE AFFORDABLE CARE

ACT.

VANESSA: A NEW QUINNIPIAC POLL,

OUT TODAY, SHOWS 56% OF

AMERICANS DISAPPROVE OF TH

REPUBLICANS' HEALTH CARE PLAN.

AT LAST CHECK, ANDY HARRIS STILL

PLANNED TO CAST A NO VOTE.

LIVE IN THE STUDIO, VANESSA

For more infomation >> Video: House set to vote on health care reform - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Bridegroom After The Newton 's Night, To The Bridge To Save The Doctor For This Problem - Duration: 14:52.

For more infomation >> The Bridegroom After The Newton 's Night, To The Bridge To Save The Doctor For This Problem - Duration: 14:52.

-------------------------------------------

THE EXPANSE | Season 2, Episode 9: 'Backfired' | Syfy - Duration: 2:40.

Rice and beans and medical supply.

Gonna be a nice haul...

Our agreement was 10%.

Take 20, skim the best.

But these supplies, they're desperately needed...

Yeah, by us.

See, this time we're taking all of the cargo

and the ship.

"Weeping Somnabulist." I like that.

If I have to board one more ship named after some kid

or girl who got left behind

after a magic weekend on Titan,

I might just shoot some people

for general lack of creativity.

We were thinking of naming her after our goldfish.

You're funny.

Most people are just scared shitless of us.

And this slab of meat...

I think he had his sense of humor

chemically removed.

Now, are you gonna call the Harbor Master

and get us clearance to leave, or not?

All right, all right, we have a deal.

-We got company! -(GUNS FIRING)

(GROANS)

Jesus...

(SOBBING)

HOLDEN: They were going to kill you.

We had to do something.

NAOMI: Holden!

Amos!

All clear!

-(MELISSA CONTINUES SOBBING) -I'm sorry.

Oh, my God.

(MELISSA SOBBING)

Naomi, the cockpit's wrecked.

See if you can get the flight controls back up.

Okay.

Please...

Go!

Or I'll call the Harbor Master,

or the Martians,

or whoever it takes to make you leave!

Get off my ship!

Go!

(CONTINUES SOBBING)

For more infomation >> THE EXPANSE | Season 2, Episode 9: 'Backfired' | Syfy - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Hampden man faces charges in death of NY man DO NOT USE - Duration: 2:56.

HE WAS IN LONDON CELEBRATING HIS

25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WITH

HIS WIFE MELISSA, WHO WAS

SERIOUSLY INJURED.

TONIGHT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE,

GATHERED IN LONDON'S TRAFALGAR

SQUARE TO HONOR THE VICTIMS AND

PAY TRIBUTE TO THE BRITISH

SPIRIT.

>> IT HAS BEEN INEVITABLE FOR A

WHILE BUT IT HAS JUST KIND OF

SOLIDIFIED THE FACT THAT LONDON

DID EXACTLY AS LONDON WAS GOING

TO DO AND JUST GOT ON WITH I

I'M REALLY PROUD OF THAT.

DAN: --

STAN: NEARLY THIRTY PEOPLE

REMAIN IN THE HOSPITAL.

DEBORAH: THE LAWYER FOR THE

BALTIMORE MAN ACCUSED OF A

RACIALLY MOTIVATED MURDER IN NEW

YORK CITY SAYS PSYCHOLOGICAL

ISSUES MAY BE AT PLAY.

11 NEWS REPORTER LACEE GRIFFITH

JOINS US LIVE FROM HAMPDEN, AND

LACEE, YOU TALKED WITH JAMES

JACKSON'S LAWYER.

REPORTER: I SPOKE WITH SAM

TALKIN OVER THE PHONE THIS

AFTERNOON.

AT THIS POINT, HE DID SAY HE'S

GOING TO WAIT TO FIND OUT THE

FACTS, AND IF THEY TURN OUT TO

BE LIKE THE ALLEGATIONS

COURT, HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO

LOOK INTO HIS CLIENT'S MENTAL

STATE.

11 NEWS JUST CONCERNED >> --

CONFIRMED HE WAS A GRADUATE OF

THE FRIENDS SCHOOL IN BALTIMORE.

CHARGING DOCUMENTS WERE RELEASED

THURSDAY, GIVING BETTER INSIGHT

INTO WHAT HAPPENED MONDAY NIGHT

IN NEW YORK CITY.

>> HIS INTENTIONS WERE TO COME

HERE TO HARM MALE BLACKS AND

WE'RE VERY FORTUNATE THAT I

T STOPPED AT ONE AND IT WASN'T

MORE.

REPORTER: ACCORDING TO THE

DOCUMENTS, 28-YEAR-OLD JAMES

JACKSON, OF HAMPDEN, DROVE TO

NEW YORK CITY SEVERAL DAYS

BEFORE THE ATTACK, WITH THE

PURPOSE OF KILLING BLACK MEN AND

HAD STALKED NUMEROUS POTENTIAL

VICTIMS.

THEN ON MONDAY NIGHT, POLICE SAY

JACKSON STABBED 66-YEAR-OL

TIMOTHY CAUGHMAN WITH A TWO-FOOT

LONG SWORD SEVERAL TIMES, THEN

STASHED THE KNIFE IN A TRASH

CAN.

CAUGHMAN DIED.

JACKSON TURNED HIMSELF INTO

POLICE WEDNESDAY.

PROSECUTORS SAY JACKSON TOLD

DETECTIVES THE KILLING WAS

PRACTICE PRIOR TO GOING TO TIMES

SQUARE TO KILL ADDITIONAL BLACK

MEN, AND WAS ANGERED BY BLACK

MEN MIXING WITH WHITE WOMEN.

QUEST --

>> HE HAD SAID I'M THE PERSON

YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND THAT HE

HAD KNIVES IN HIS POCKET.

REPORTER: JACKSON GREW UP IN

TOWSON.

HIS FAMILY IS STILL THERE BUT

DID NOT COMMENT ON THE CHARGES.

A NEIGHBOR SAYS JACKSON USED TO

MOW LAWNS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

BEFORE GOING INTO THE ARMY.

HE SERVED AS A MILITARY

INTELLIGENCE ANALYST FOR 3

YEARS, AND WAS DEPLOYED TO

AFGHANISTAN.

JACKSON IS CHARGED WITH 2ND

DEGREE MURDER AS A HATE CRIM

>> DETECTIVES FROM THE NYPD DOWN

IN MARYLAND SPEAKING TO HIS

FAMILY ASSOCIATES AND ANYBODY

THAT HE COULD BE LINKED TO

REPORTER: WHEN CAUGHMAN WAS

ATTACKED, HE WAS SAID TO JUST BE

COLLECTING BOTTLES ON THE

STREETS OF NYC.

CAUGHMAN SHOWED A LOVE FOR

TAKING SELFIES WITH CELEBRITIES

ON TWITTER

AS FOR JACKSON, THE PROSECUTOR

SAID TODAY THAT THE 2ND DEGREE

For more infomation >> Video: Hampden man faces charges in death of NY man DO NOT USE - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Sandusky appeals conviction - Duration: 0:28.

TO RESUME

DELIBERATIONS AT 9:00.

BACK TO YOU.

LORI: HAPPENING TODAY, JERRY

SANDUSKY IS EXPECTED TO BE IN

COURT FOR AN APPEAL HEARING.

HE SAYS HE RECEIVED INEFFECTIVE

COUNSEL DURING HIS TRIAL IN 2012

IN WHICH HE WAS CONVICTED OF

ASSAULTING 10 BOYS.

NEW JUDGE WILL OVERSEE

PROCEEDINGS AFTER THE LAST JUDGE

For more infomation >> Sandusky appeals conviction - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Infotainment Online - Google Earth - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Infotainment Online - Google Earth - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Reduced Belly Fat for 1 Week Only with 3 Green Bananas, Reduce Weight, Reduce Weight - Duration: 6:43.

Giảm Mỡ Bụng Thần Tốc Trong 1 Tuần Chỉ Với 3 Quả Chuối Xanh Đông Đá, Giảm Cân Nhanh,Giảm Cân An Toàn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét