Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily Mar 24 2017

One, two, one, two, one at a time

Mutsu, na, and you!

It is staring from my side and getting over my head

I will try to give it to the crumble

Hitoshi Yubari and Nakayugusa Okome

Nice nice flower

A lot of beautiful things are going on in the shop

None of them are the same

Fear garden

Fear garden

Fear garden

Fear garden

Fear garden

Fear garden

Fear garden

Do not rush me

Hidden secret no-one who can not tell anyone

Himitsu no secret someday

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa

It is very beautiful, the juvenile is 5, occasionally 4

Try looking at yourself

It is all a lie lie

It is all a lie lie

It is all a lie lie

Lie lie and lie

Maybe…. heh heh

For more infomation >> Fear Garden by Kagamine Rin translated by Google (Subs ready!) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

$1 MARKER vs $100 MARKER ART CHALLENGE! - Duration: 11:19.

hey everyone this is mei yu and welcome to

fun friday every friday i try to do

something new fun or challenging lastly

guide your disney princesses with

diverse bodies I'm glad many be enjoyed

this and thank you for all your support

with your likes your comment and

subscribe today i'll be doing a one

hundred dollars markers versus one

dollar markers challenge where i'm going

to use a hundred dollars worth of

markers to color an artwork i drew

before and then i'm going to use one

dollar worth a marker to do the same and

then we're going to compare and see how

they both turn out let me know which one

you like better okay so if you saw this

previous our video you probably remember

me getting this package of markers from

the dollar store as i was preparing for

this video i found this old package I'm

used for that video and I want to find

out if I can use the same markers from a

year ago I haven't touched them since

and I don't know like what they still

have Angoor what they'd all be drying

see if I can use them for today that's

pretty good okay so that's a good one

read that looks very close to read so i

think i'm going to choose 12 markers to

color with i have four so four let's see

which other colors i can use yeah that's

a nice one I like that color I think

I'll go with a darker green yeah I like

this one this is free good see it's blue

oh no oh no that's that's not good okay

so I guess I can't really use a light

blue one its kind of dried out

that's good it still has ink so I have

these colors picked out already I mean

do we have one two three four five six

seven eight nine ten two more two more

two more and a pink okay so I have 12

colors picked out so these will be the

12 markers that i will be using that i

got from the dollar store okay i think

it's pretty amazing that these markers

do have do service so that means i can

reuse them for this video and i remember

i paid about dollar 25 for the package

of 20 so I have 12 pick to Alex for this

video and I think maybe that works out

to be like 80 cents or something so

let's run it up to a dollar already so

since I picked out 12 dosto markers I

picked out 12 copic markers which works

out to be about a hundred dollars for

only I try to pick out 12 similar colors

and yeah let's eat first I'll start with

the one hundred dollar worth of markers

to come around

the purpose of this video is to see how

both expensive and cheap markers turnout

compared to each other I also talked

about how I feel for each type of marker

during the process

I designed us our work earlier to plan

for today's video I'll try to use as

many colors as possible within the 12

markers that picked out but depending on

how this goes and how I feel during the

process I might not use every marker I'm

starting where's my red

oh I feel the colors go smoothly on the

paper when I was coming in the hair the

tips or really soft so the colors

blended quite good

you

that's the first time I've drawn

something that is inspired by sugar

skulls I remember somebody have

suggested me to draw something similar

before if you need to my channel and

love watching our videos I hope you

enjoyed my 100 marker challenge i did

for before i decided to leave the face

uncolored because i like this contract

you

love how her hair looks so soft I think

the colors with beautiful so if this is

done with expensive markers let's see

how one dollar worth of markers will

look like on my art alcoa the same

artwork using similar colors don't see

how different it turns up I'm starting

with a red first because the marker tips

are very thin it took me longer to cover

larger areas with colors it's only so

many longer than the first one really

hope I don't run out of color during

caving I know what I was testing him in

the beginning some felt like they didn't

have too much income left in them

I was like oh yeah I got to color all

the roses without the red drawing up

when I was colouring the hair the marker

kids who are harder so when I felt the

paper as i was coloring drew i could

feel that it was actually course and

uneven but somehow when i tried to blend

the colors i think it turns out not to

back

I've used in expensive art supplies ooh

fun Friday videos before in case you

want to see these here they are as an

artist I like to try different our

materials to create my work no matter if

it's expensive or cheap

you

one thing I needed to watch out for was

to not use the wrong color in the wrong

place I just trying to remember which

colors i use for which part from the

first piece I want to use similar colors

and the same area so these pieces will

be kind of like a matching pair when we

compare them later

and

so I'm done going the same are easy one

dollar worth of markers actually a

dollar worth of news part group

now let's see them side-by-side and let

you compare here they are were colored

by one hundred dollars worth of markers

and here is the one colored by one

dollar worth of markers are you

surprised to see the results let me know

how you feel about these two which one

do you prefer more I would love to hear

your thoughts

vote in the iCard and let me know which

one you like to buy as merchandise

clothing and accessories from my merc

shop that was fun thank you for

supporting our Amazon a drop shadow with

your likes and subscribes of the every

week on fun Friday and try to make other

types of videos and are for you when I

can't check back often to see with you

thanks for watching and I'll see you

next time in case you want to check out

my new art featured merchandise clothing

and home accessories my shop link is in

the endcard you can tap or click to go

right to my shop choose from hundreds of

items styles and colors happy shopping

For more infomation >> $1 MARKER vs $100 MARKER ART CHALLENGE! - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

10 Movie Bloopers Comedy Actors Did On Purpose! - Duration: 9:48.

There's a lot of planning that goes in to making a movie.

It relies upon cooperation between dozens of different departments, which can mean hundreds

of people working together.

And despite having a daily call sheet that tells everyone where they need to be and when

they need to be there, productions can still go off the rails.

So when tension is high, it can be nice to have a team of funny people around to lighten

the mood.

And for a comedian, the best time to crack a joke is when everything's going wrong.

Thankfully, these ten productions had some sneaky jokesters on hand who were waiting

to pounce at the right moment.

Before we start, can you guess the movie from these emojis?

Stay tuned for the answer, and for some fun trivia questions along the way.

If you like what you see, go have a look at our channel.

And once you're there, you can even sign up for notifications so that when we post

new stuff, you'll be the first to know.

Here are 10 Bloopers Comedy Actors Did On Purpose!

Bridesmaids When Paul Feig's Bridesmaids was unleashed

upon the world, many people described it as "The Hangover, but with chicks".

And while we can sort of understand where that comparison comes from, it couldn't

be less accurate.

Written by Annie Mumolo and Kristen Wiig, the movie craps all over the notion that women

must be ladies.

Like, literally craps on it.

So if you watched the scene and thought to yourself "nobody would write this", you're

kind of right.

The sequence wasn't in the original draft of the movie, but what else would you expect

from an entire team of improv heavy-hitters?

Shaun of the Dead Have you ever heard of the Cornetto Trilogy?

How about the Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy?

Well, you might not recognize them by that name, but we guarantee you're familiar with

the movies it contains: The World's End, Hot Fuzz, and our personal favorite, Shaun

of the Dead.

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are talented on their own, but two heads are better than one

and these performers are made for each other.

Under the loose direction of Edgar Wright, Frost and Pegg ad-libbed a lot of their dialogue

and cracked each other (and the crew) up throughout the shoot.

The blood may have been fake, but the laughter wasn't.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Johnny Depp likes to really get into the character

he's playing.

And if other people think he's weird because of it, well, that's their problem.

Captain Jack Sparrow is one of his most popular roles, and the actor held nothing back.

And while filming Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, he kept everyone on their

toes.

During a scene where Depp dances around with a jar of dirt containing the heart of Davey

Jones, take a look at the other people in the scene.

The shock and confusion on their faces is genuine, since the actor only told director

Gore Verbinski that he wanted to improvise the ending, but didn't say how.

Tommy Boy Before there were amazing comedy duos like

Poehler and Fey, Key and Peele, and Stiller and Wilson, there was Chris Farley and David

Spade.

The two old friends and SNL alumni often shared the screen thanks to their undeniable chemistry.

And while some of their work was panned by critics, fans gobbled it up.

Perhaps their best collaboration comes in the form of Tommy Boy, a 1995 comedy goldmine.

By that point, the two actors had spent so much time together that they had their own

little offscreen rituals — including 'fat guy in a little coat'.

Apparently, that was a routine Farley would do whenever Spade was feeling down, and they

decided to throw it in to their performance.

There's no telling how many jackets they went through to get the proper take, but it

was definitely worth it.

Fast and Furious 6 If you were to just quickly glance at Dwayne

'The Rock' Johnson, your first instinct might be to poop your pants.

He's a hulking behemoth who could probably throw a car the length of a football field.

So he's probably someone you don't want to mess with.

In addition to being physically imposing, the actor has a masters in trash talk from

WWE university.

So not only could he tear us apart with his muscles, but he could hurt our feelings while

he does it.

Audiences got a peek at Johnson's quick tongue during a scene from the sixth installment

in the Fast and Furious franchise, with a quip that was so good even Ludacris did a

spit take.

Dumb and Dumber By this point, audiences are well-versed in

Jim Carrey's comedic stylings.

The actor got his start performing at Yuk-Yuks and The Comedy Store, so he's comfortable

in front of an audience AND he can handle hecklers.

But his talents don't stop there, he also has a lovely singing voice.

To us, it sounds like the most annoying noise in the world, but other improvisers hear comedic

gold.

Carrey might have been sitting on that gag for a while, but it was a surprise to everyone

else on screen, and their reactions are genuine.

Even though he's been working steadily since, we bet the actor still has some tricks up

his sleeve.

The Wolf of Wall Street Martin Scorsese is a cinematic genius, but

even he's humble enough to get out of the way and let his actors do their thing.

Especially when those actors are Leonardo DiCaprio and Matthew McConaughey.

Between takes, DiCaprio saw McConaughey doing an odd-looking vocal warmup where he hummed

and beat his chest at the same time.

The two performers schemed about including the bit in the scene they were about to shoot.

And Scorsese is obviously great at recognizing genius when he sees it, because even though

it wasn't in the script, the gag thumped its way into the final cut.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Willy Wonka is an eccentric dude.

In case you don't know, the candy baron stows himself away in his crazy candy factory,

and his daily social interactions are limited to a gaggle of surly Oompa Loompas singing

mean songs.

When the golden ticket winners arrive for their grand tour of the chocolate factory,

the gates open and Mr. Wonka greets them in a way that only he could.

The somersault was a surprise to everyone except for the man doing it, comedy legend

Gene Wilder.

He figured that an under-socialized character would probably give an unconventional greeting.

And honestly, it's perfect.

The Other Guys When you're working alongside someone as

hilarious as Will Ferrell, it can be hard to keep your composure.

The actor is famous for his improvisational skills, and when he's riffing off the top

of his head, his co-stars do their best to keep up.

So while the constant giggling creates a light mood on set, it also results in a lot of takes

for the cutting room floor.

While filming a dinner scene, neither Ferrell, nor his co-stars Eva Mendes and Mark Wahlberg

could hold back their laughter.

Every take resulted in a different response from Ferrell, and each one was funnier than

the last.

Anchorman When a director trusts their cast with the

material they're given, they're usually okay with letting them mix it up a bit on

set.

And when the casting is as brilliant as it was for 2004's Anchorman, you'd have to

be a crazy person to assume that the comedians would follow the script one hundred percent

of the time.

Thankfully for the audience, director Adam McKay understands that the best things come

when you're not expecting them.

A huge percentage of the movie's final dialogue was the result of improvisation.

And when your cast consists of Will Ferrell, Steve Carrell, and Paul Rudd, it's best

to just step out of the way and let them do their thing.

What do you think?

Did we skip over any of your favorite intentional bloopers from comedic actors?

We want to hear from you, so join the discussion in the comments below.

And if you want to become a member of the Screen Rant notification squad, subscribe

to our channel and sign up for updates.

It's that easy.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> 10 Movie Bloopers Comedy Actors Did On Purpose! - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

Angela Brauer's Friday Weather Forecast - Duration: 0:37.

GING MORE THAN -- MORE THAN

2000 OF YOU WITHOUT POWER IN NOB

HILL.

THAT IS POSSIBLE AGAIN TODAY.

WINDY CONDITIONS TODAY, BREEZY

TOMORROW AND BACK TO WINDY ON

SUNDAY BEFORE YOU SLAMMED WITH

US RECENT STORMS NEXT WEEK.

THOSE TEMPERATURES STAYING IN

THE 60'S.

THE BIG WEATHER STORY THIS

MORNING IS THAT SNOW. THE RAIN

ACROSS NORTHERN NEW MEXICO, WE

EXPECT THAT TO FIZZLE OUT AROUND

MIDDAY.

THE MORNING COMMUTE VERY TRICKY

THIS MORNING.

For more infomation >> Angela Brauer's Friday Weather Forecast - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Gun shop owners aid in suicide prevention - Duration: 1:33.

CENTER 90% OF GUN DEATHS IN THE

STATE ARE SUICIDES.

AND NOW VERMONT HAS A PROGRAM IN

PLACE TO HELP.

VERMONT'S SUICIDE RATE IS HIGHER

THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE, AND

ACCORDING TO THE DEPARTMENT OF

MENTAL HEALTH, IN THE LAST TEN

YEARS THE NUMBERS ARE TRENDING

UP.

>> WE ARE THIRTY PERCENT ABOVE

THE NATIONAL AVERAGE FOR

SUICIDE. IN 2015 WE LOST 103

VERMONTERS TO SUICIDE. ABOUT 62

PERCENT OF THOSE DEATHS ARE BY

FIREARM.

REPORTER: NEARLY TWO THIRDS.

IT'S AN ISSUE NOT LOST ON

ADVOCATES.

>> WE'VE DISSEMINATED OVER 250

POSTERS AND PACKETS TO GUN SHOPS

AND TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE

FEDERAL LICENSES AS GUN OWNERS.

THE VERMONT GUN SHOP PROJECT WAS

FORMED TO INCREASE AWARENESS AND

PROVIDE TRAINING FOR GUN SHOP

OWNERS LIKE JAY O'BRIEN.

>> WE'RE ALL FOR IT OBVIOUSLY.

REPORTER: O'BRIEN RECEIVED

TRAINING THROUGH THE ATF ABOUT

SPOTTING SUICIDAL SIGNS IN

CUSTOMERS AND HE SAYS IT'S

IMPORTANT OWNERS ARE INFORMED,

>> IDEAS TO JUST KEEP IN THE

BACK OF YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU HAVE

SOMEONE WHO'S TRYING TO PURCHASE

A HANDGUN OR A LONG GUN

REPORTER: THE SUICIDE PREVENTION

CENTER SAYS OWNERS SHOULD TALK

WITH CUSTOMERS, TO GET A FEEL

FOR WHAT THEIR PLANS ARE FOR THE

GUN.

AND IF THERE ARE ANY RED FLAGS,

ENCOURAGE THEM TO GET HELP.

O'BRIEN SAYS WHILE SHOP OWNERS

NEED TO STAY VIGILIENT, FAMILIES

CAN BE THE FIRST LINE OF

DEFENSE.

>> THEY SHOULD BE PAYING

For more infomation >> Gun shop owners aid in suicide prevention - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Trial & Error - The More You Know: Foreign Accent Syndrome (Digital Exclusive) - Duration: 0:49.

-[ British accent ] 'ello. I know what you're thinking.

Did I just stumble into a pub in Berwick-upon-Tweed?

Nope. I have something called Foreign Accent Syndrome.

In fact, just this mornin'

I was speakin' like your average Jane from small-town America.

But then I went to me dentist, and now I've gone all cockney.

But don't worry.

My regular voice can come back at any time.

Like now.

Or now.

'ow 'bout now?

Oh, blimey!

What about now?

Like, now?

Oh, for Pete's sake.

♪♪♪♪

For more infomation >> Trial & Error - The More You Know: Foreign Accent Syndrome (Digital Exclusive) - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

I Got A Guitar - Duration: 3:02.

Hello Rebel, and welcome back to my life.

So, I can tend to be a pretty expensive person to shop for, especially on my birthday.

I'm sure it stresses my wife out a little bit, although she's very good about trying

not to complain.

But this year there was only one thing I wanted, and I was very happy to tell my wife that

I was pretty sure it wouldn't be very expensive at all.

There's a video game called Rocksmith, which is just like Rock Band or Guitar Hero, except

instead of learning how to not-really play songs on a not-real guitar, you learn how

to REALLY play songs on a REAL guitar.

I've had a bass guitar since before Meghan and I met, though I haven't touched it for

years, and I figured I'd get the game and start fiddling around with the bass again.

So Meg got me the game, which was $40, and the attachment to plug my guitar into my computer,

which was $30, for a $70 birthday present.

For me, that's AMAZING.

And then I got the game, and the attachment, and plugged in my bass guitar—and it was

dead.

Completely dead.

It makes no noise at all now.

So, I was pretty upset.

A very simple baseline guitar can easily run you $200, and that's just not something

we can afford right now for something that is essentially a lark.

But I had a bright idea and went to a local pawn shop in our town, and there it was: an

old, unstrung, beat-up electric guitar that the guy was willing to let go for $30.

So I got it and took it to a local guitar repair shop, also in town, and asked how much

it would cost to get it strung and up and running again, only to be faced with more

bad news.

The guy at the shop said that just stringing the guitar wouldn't be enough.

Two of the saddles were missing.

The knobs were rusted and should be replaced, the pickup selector was shot, the back plate

was missing entirely.

Between replacement parts and labor, he said it would be $160 to fix.

At which point, I might as well just buy a new guitar.

So, a little bit upset, I went home.

And I sat and looked at the guitar for a while.

And then I said screw it.

I went back to the store and I bought new strings.

And I went online and ordered a new set of saddles.

After the saddles arrived, I installed them and strung the new strings—and I may not

have done a super professional job of it, since I just followed a YouTube tutorial—and

it turned out that, when I was done, the guitar worked.

No, it's not pretty.

The neck's a little bent.

Some of the frets are out of position.

The pickups are still rusted, and the back plate is still missing.

But you know what?

It's MY guitar.

It's mine even more because I took it apart to its base components and reassembled it,

and because I kept at it until it worked.

Yes, one day I'll get a new guitar.

Maybe for Christmas.

But right now, I need something I can practice on.

I don't want it to sound good.

I want it to work.

I'm an author, and I love being an author, but I'm not ONLY that.

I need other creative outlets.

That's why I have this YouTube channel, and that's why I want to fiddle around with

a guitar every once in a while.

I know the importance of maintaining PROFESSIONAL focus—I don't intend to be a professional

musician, just like I doubt I'll ever make a real living as a YouTuber, and I'm never

going to put as many hours into music or YouTube as I do into my writing.

But I really believe that flexing my mental and creative muscles in ways outside my writing

makes my writing better, as long as I keep my focus and forward momentum and actually,

you know, DO the writing.

In the end, my "super-cheap" birthday present cost a total of $115.

But dollar for dollar, I'm probably going to enjoy it more than any new computer or

vacation I've been given in the past.

Thank you so much for watching, Rebel.

Subscribe if you haven't already, and I will see you on Monday.

Byyye!

For more infomation >> I Got A Guitar - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Tandem Stance Eyes Closed - Ask Doctor Jo - Duration: 0:25.

For the tandem stance with your eyes closed,

make sure you have a chair or something

sturdy next to you just in case you need

it for balance. Place one foot directly

in front of the other, and then close

your eyes.

For more infomation >> Tandem Stance Eyes Closed - Ask Doctor Jo - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Lawrow: Russland und Europa brauchen einander - Hoffentlich realisieren die EU-Kollegen das bald - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Lawrow: Russland und Europa brauchen einander - Hoffentlich realisieren die EU-Kollegen das bald - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

CURSO BÁSICO CROCHET 2 | DIESTRA | CHIC DIY - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> CURSO BÁSICO CROCHET 2 | DIESTRA | CHIC DIY - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Fire destroys Cadyville landmark - Duration: 2:05.

REPORTER: THE SMELL OF SMOKE

STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR HERE IN

CADYVILLE JUST HOURS AFTER A

FIRE COMPLETELY DESTROYED WOOD

GRAIN FURNITURE. WHAT WAS ONCE A

LOCAL LANDMARK AT THE JUNCTION

OF ROUTE 3 AND 374 IN CADYVILLE,

IS NOW RUBBLE AFTER A FIRE TOOK

THE LIFE OUT OF THE

LOCALLY-OWNED HIDDEN TREASURE.

>> THE BUILDING IS TOAST

REPORTER: EMERGENY RESPONDERS

WERE CALLED TO THE BURNING

BUILDING AROUND 6:00 WEDNESDAY

NIGHT.

THEY WERE GREETED BY BITTER COLD

TEMPERATURES AND UNFORGIVING

FLAMES BOTH PUTTING UP A FIGHT

THEY COULDN'T WIN.

>> WE HAD TO HAUL WATER WI

TANKERS WHICH IS A ROUTINE

OCCURRENCE BUT THAT PROCESS IS

MADE MORE DIFFICULT BY COLD

TEMPERATURES

REPORTER: IT TOOK A TEAM OF

CLOSE TO A DOZEN FIRE

DEPARTMENTS TO DEFEAT THE FIRE

THE ELEMENTS LEAVING BEHIND ONLY

THE MEMORIES OF WHAT ONCE WAS.

ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY'S

WEBSITE THE WOOD GRAIN HAS BEEN

A STAPLE HERE IN CADYVILLE SINCE

THE 70'S, MAKING AND SELLING ALL

SORTS OF WOODEN FURNITURE AND

MEMORABILIA.

NOW, JUST TRACES OF IT REMAI

NBC5 REACHED OUT TO THE BUSINESS

OWNER, WHO WAS UNAVAILABLE TO

SPEAK ON CAMERA.

FAMILY MEMBERS TELLING U

THEY'RE DEVASTATED BY THE FIRE.

THE FAMILY'S SENTIMENTS ECHOED

BY THE COMMUNITY, SAD TO SEE THE

STORE GO OUT THE WAY IT DI

EMERGENCY RESPONDERS SAY IT

COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT WORSE,

THEY'RE GLAD NOBODY WAS HURT.

THE FOR SALE SIGN IN ONE WINDOW

IS SCORCHED.

THE 'CLOSED' SIGN IN THE OTHER,

MARKED BY THE FLAMES.

CLOSED, IS HOW IT WILL STAY, AT

LEAST FOR NOW.

THE STORE THAT WAS ONCE PART OF

THE LANDSCAPE NOW FILLED WIT

ASHES, AND ICICLES.

BURNT TREASURES, AND DEFEAT.

SIGNS OF A BUILDING ONCE BELOVED

OFFICIALS ARE STILL TRYING TO

DETERMINE EXACTLY WHAT CAUSED

THIS FIRE.

THEY'RE HOPING TO HAVE ANSWERS

WITHIN THE COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.

For more infomation >> Fire destroys Cadyville landmark - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Wenn der Krankenwagen stecken bleibt | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> Wenn der Krankenwagen stecken bleibt | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Oklahoma cities waiting for new revenue from Amazon sales tax - Duration: 1:12.

THE MONEY TO ROLL IN.

KOCO'S KELSEY POWELL SHOWS US

HOW IT WILL HELP MAKE ENDS MEET.

REPORTER: THE TAX KICKED IN ON

MARCH 1, BUT THE MONEY ISN'T

EXPECTED TO START SHOWING UP

UNTIL MAY.

CASEY MOORE WITH THE CITY OF

EDMOND SAYS THEY ESTIMATE 300 TO

$400,000 IN NEW SALES TAX

REVENUE FOR THE CITY.

>> WE'RE CERTAINLY EXCITED ABOUT

THE OPPORTUNITY TO COLLECT SALES

TAX FROM AMAZON.

REPORTER: THE CITY AND COUNTY

WHERE THE ITEMS ARE SHIPPED WILL

GAIN THE MONEY.

MOORE SAYS THE MONEY WILL ONLY

COME FROM PRODUCTS SOLD AND

FULFILLED DIRECTLY BY THE ONLINE

RETAILER

>> IF IT'S FROM A THIRD PARTY

SELLER THROUGH AMAZON'S PLATFORM

THEY ARE NOT COLLECTING THE TAX

FOR THOSE.

REPORTER: THE OKLAHOMA MUNICIPAL

LEAGUE SAYS 76 OUT OF OKLAHOMA'S

77 COUNTIES COLLECT SALES TAX.

MOORE SAYS ULTIMATELY NO ONE

WILL KNOW HOW MUCH REVENUE THE

TAX WILL GENERATE UNTIL THE

MONEY STARTS ROLLING I

>> SOME OF THAT WILL GOT TO THE

GENERAL FUND, SOME GOES TO

POLICE, SOME GOES TO FIRE, SOME

GOES TO PARKS AND RECREATION.

REPORTER: THE MUNICIPAL LEAGUE

SAYS IN 2015, THE STATE LOST 81

MILLION IN SALES TAX TO

For more infomation >> Oklahoma cities waiting for new revenue from Amazon sales tax - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Paw Patrol Pups Take Flight 3 CHASE Rocky Canyon - New Video Game for Kids by Nickelodeon - Duration: 17:40.

For more infomation >> Paw Patrol Pups Take Flight 3 CHASE Rocky Canyon - New Video Game for Kids by Nickelodeon - Duration: 17:40.

-------------------------------------------

Vivegam Vijay 61 Rajini 2.0 movie mass 2017? |Vivegam mass|Vijay 61 Mass|Rajini 2.0 Mass|mass movie - Duration: 2:09.

Vivegam Vijay 61 Rajini 2.0 movie mass 2017? |Vivegam mass|Vijay 61 Mass|Rajini 2.0 Mass|mass movie 2017

Vijay 61 Actor Vijay Second Look Interesting Details | Kajal Agarwal | Atlee | Thalapathy 61

Vivegam Second Look Teaser | Thala Ajith | Siva | Anirudh Ravichander

Rajini's 2.0 First Look Teaser | Motion Teaser | Rajinikanth | Akshay Kumar | Amy | TFPC

"Vijay-61" inro songs compete with A. R. Rahman | Atlee talked about vijay 61 songs| Vijay

Vivegam Ajith Third Look Review | Ajith Kumar | Vivegam New Still | Siva

Vijay 61 Big Release News | Vijay, Atlee,Samantha | Thalapathy 61

2.0 Launch | Rajini, Shankar, Rahman & Akshay's interaction - Full Video

Vijay 61,tamil cinema news,kollywood,updates,gossips,vijay 61 second look,Thalapathy 61,Actor vijay new movie

vijay 61 first look,kajal agarwal,atlee,samantha,thalapathy 61 teaser,movies,kollywood news,latest

thala,ajith,vivegam,siva,thalaajith,ajithkumar,thala ajith,vivegam poster,vivegam ajith,second look

vivegam secondlook,vivegam second look,ajith latest news,ajith latest updates,vivegam latest news,vivegam latest updates

vivegam official teaser,vivegam official trailer,vijay,thalapathy61,vijay61,anirudh

akshara hassan,kajal agarwal,tamil cinema news,kollywood,tamil movie

Rajini's 2.0 First Look Teaser,2.0 First Look Teaser,2.0 First Look,2Point0 Movie,2.0 First Look Motion Poster

2Point0 First Look Teaser,Rajinikanth,Akshay Kumar,Amy Jackson,2.0,

2.0 Songs,2point0,2point0 motion poster,2point0 Trailer,tfpc,telugu cinema

vijay 61,vijay 61 latest news,vijay 61 opening song atlee,vijay 61 songs update,vijay,thalapathy 61

tamil movie news today,tamil cinema seithigal,daily tamil cinema news,tamil news today

Vivegam,Ajith New Look,Tamil Cinema News,Kollywood,vivegam latest still,ajith kumar,vivegam teaser

kajal agarwal,Vivegam Trailer,vivegam review,movies,

Vivegam second look,vivegam third look,kollywood news,updates,gossips,siva,actor ajith kumar

Vijay,tamil cinema updates,gossips,reviews,Vijay 61,Thalapathy 61,vijay 61 official teaser

Atlee,Samantha,ilyathalapathy,tamil comedy,vijay 62,tamil news

director shankar,2.0,2.O,2.0 First Look,Diwali 2017,Rajini,Rajinikanth,Director Shankar

akshay kumar,amy jackson,karan johar,rajinikanth,super star,movie,first look,launch,poster

rajinikanth unveils 2.0 first look poster,ar rahman,akshay kumar about rajinikanth

rajinikanth interview with karan johar,about,500 and 1000,ban,2.0 first look,2.0 teaser,2.0 release date

Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Cinema Updates| Latest Tamil cinema News | Trailer Teaser First Look

For more infomation >> Vivegam Vijay 61 Rajini 2.0 movie mass 2017? |Vivegam mass|Vijay 61 Mass|Rajini 2.0 Mass|mass movie - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

March 24, 2017 | Important Current Affairs for Bank Exams, SBI PO, UPSC SCAT - Duration: 5:45.

French mathematician Yves Meyer was 23rd Mar 17 awarded the 2017 Abel Prize for his work

on wavelets, a mathematical theory with applications in data compression, medical imaging and the

detection of gravitational waves.

Last year Able Prize won by Briton Andrew Wiles for his work on solving Fermat's Last

Theorem.

It is considered by many to be a maths equivalent of the Nobel Prize.

The GRAPES-3 experiment at TIFR's Cosmic Ray Laboratory in Ootacamund is getting upgraded.

The telescope made news last year when it detected the effect of a solar storm that

hit the earth in June 2015.

The upgrade will play a major role in getting precise information about the propagation

of storms in 'the last million miles' (from the L-1 point) of their journey from

the Sun to the earth.

'Understanding Clouds' is the theme of World Meteorological Day 2017 to highlight

the enormous importance of clouds for weather climate and water.

Clouds are central to weather observations and forecasts.

World Meteorological day observed every year on March 23.

The day is organised every year by world meteorological organisation.

World Poetry Day is on 21 March and was declared by UNESCO (the United Nations Educational,

Scientific and Cultural Organization) in 1999.

The purpose of the day is to promote the reading, writing, publishing and teaching of poetry

throughout the world.

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a specialised

agency of the UN based in Paris.

Second highest peacetime gallantry award 'Kirti Chakra' went to a young officer, Major Rohit

Suri, who was part of the surgical strikes last year

The Kirti Chakra is an Indian military decoration awarded for valour, courageous action or self-sacrifice

away from the field of battle.

It comes after Ashoka Chakra and before Shaurya Chakra.

India's special athletes continue to make India proud by winning 18 medals so far in

the ongoing 2017 Olympics World Winter Games in Austria.

The medal tally includes 6 gold, 4 silver and 8 bronze.

The team of 89 differently-abled sports persons of the Special Olympics Bharat (SOB) is participating

in the competition.

Over 2600 athletes from 105 nations are taking part in the event.

Govt decided to appoint Mr Upendra Tripathy, as the Interim Director General (IDG) of the

International Solar Alliance (ISA) on a full-time basis.

ISA was launched on 30th November 2015 as a coalition of the solar resource-rich countries

jointly by PM Modi and Mr.Francois Hollande, President of France in the Paris Climate Conference

or CoP21.

Marksman Ankur Mittal has delivered India's nine-member contingent its first medal at

the International Shooting Sport Federation World Cup (Shot Gun) in Acapulco, Mexico by

shooting gold in the men's double trap.

Mittal, who won silver at last month's ISSF World Cup in New Delhi, beat the gold medalist

at that event, Australian James Willet, on day three of the competition.

A trial in Niger found that the new vaccine was almost 67% effective in preventing gastroenteritis

caused by rotavirus.

More than 500.000 children die each year from dehydration and complications of rotavirus.

The vaccine, called BRV-PV, is manufactured by the Serum Institute of India.

The new vaccine's efficacy of 67% was higher than the RotaTeq vaccine, which was 39.3 percent

effective.

The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), Kolkata will start its Ganges river dolphin count

in Nov after witnessing a dip in the number of the endangered species earlier this year.

After the rains stop in Oct—Nov, survey will start along a 534 km stretch of Bengal

in 6-7 spots, but with a difference from previous practice

This dolphin, a national aquatic animal, is not seen during rains.

For more infomation >> March 24, 2017 | Important Current Affairs for Bank Exams, SBI PO, UPSC SCAT - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fatal error: Eat Garlic This kind of Extremely Harmful But Who Needs It - Duration: 17:29.

For more infomation >> Fatal error: Eat Garlic This kind of Extremely Harmful But Who Needs It - Duration: 17:29.

-------------------------------------------

【USS】童年最喜歡的女性動漫角色 Anime - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> 【USS】童年最喜歡的女性動漫角色 Anime - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Uc Browser থেকে লুপে নিন ফ্রি ৫০০০ টাকা বিকাশে। Invitation Code: 1029733 - Duration: 4:15.

Check The Discription Below

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét