Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily Apr 27 2017

(The hot place for designs)

(Korea's landmark DDP)

(Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Jung-gu, Seoul)

(110th class at the foreigner school)

This is My Neighbor, Charles

where we meet foreigners living in Korea.

- Hello. / - Hello.

You three are famous for having

so many friends.

When you miss someone,

or when you need help...

How many of your friends

do you think will come when you call?

- People who will come right away. / - Well...

I have about 4,000 numbers saved on my phone.

Are they really all your true friends?

He's an easy person.

He gives his number to everyone.

How many will run to you?

I don't think G-Dragon will come

and I don't think Gong Yoo will come.

- I think Kim Jaejoong will come. / - Are you sure?

- Shall we try calling him? / - Shall we?

I'm sorry. I truly apologize to all three of you.

- I'm not sure. / - You have Sayuri.

You have me.

I don't think I will think of her.

I think I'll call someone else.

He will take care of it himself.

Today's guest will always

run to his friends when they call

and he will still go help them

even if he's not called.

- So kind. / - Right?

Let's invite him in.

- Come on in. / - Come on in.

Is it Kim Boseong?

- Loyalty. / - Loyalty!

(Reliable back)

It's not Kim Boseong.

He looks like him.

- Hello. / - Hello.

Please have a seat.

I'm from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

I'm currently a student at Daegu University.

It's my 8th year in Korea.

8th year.

- You're really good at Korean. / - He is.

I'm not that good.

I attended a language school

for a year in Daegu University.

And then I entered the university.

I learned lessons in Korean for 4 years.

I graduated and went to graduate school.

Graduate school?

I started my Ph.D. in March.

- You're doing a Ph.D.? / - Doctor.

Franck, people could be confused about your country.

- Isn't it next to Ghana? / - No.

The Republic of the Congo

is located in Central Africa.

It's different from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

- Different? / - They are totally different countries.

They are totally different countries

like Korea and Japan?

It's not a divided country like Korea and North Korea.

There always have been

the Democratic Republic of Congo

and the Republic of the Congo.

The country next to it is the Central African Republic.

South Sudan.

You are a telecommunications engineering major.

It's a very difficult subject to study.

How did you end up coming to Korea?

The governor of our local government

and other provincial governors

went to Korea and stayed for a month.

They thought if they sent some

Congolese to Korea, it'd help

the country to develop like Korea in the future.

So you were chosen by your country to come here.

That's amazing.

There were nine of us

and I was one of them.

You came to Korea after a fierce competition.

Before coming to Korea, I studied Korean

at a local language school.

Some students gave up.

- Because Korean is hard. / - That's right.

They didn't think they could study

with Korean letters which look like drawings.

But I pulled myself together and studied hard.

Congratulations.

He really looks like a doctor with his glasses.

Before, I introduced you as a loyal person

who runs to his friends whenever he's called.

- Is it true? / - Yes.

My phone is open 24 hours.

- If you get a call... / - I run to that person.

Usually when do your friends call you?

When they are looking for a place to stay.

Are you a real estate agent?

I can introduce my friends to a real estate agent.

And some people ask me to cut their hair.

Cut their hair?

They have their own way of cutting hair.

Can you give me a cool haircut?

Can you do Seokcheon's hairstyle?

Of course. That's the easiest style.

(Yikes)

It was really tough for me

since I couldn't see the back of my head.

Do you also hold blind dates?

- Dating. / - Relationship.

Of course. I do.

- Really? / - Since I have many friends...

I introduce not only foreigners, but also Koreans.

"Franck, is there anyone for me?"

"Of course, there is."

There's always someone who's very nosy around you.

- Right. / - There is.

He's exactly that person.

He's someone who always runs to those in need.

He's like a hero.

♪ Even if I have to swim across the Indian Ocean ♪

♪ I will always go ♪

Franck's straight-forward life.

His life in Korea.

I'm curious. Let's watch together.

(My Neighbor, Charles)

(Jillyang, Gyeongsan, Gyeongsangbuk-do)

This doctor-to-be is leading

a very diligent life.

(Wiggling)

I'm not sure if I should believe it.

Franck, aren't you going to wake up?

(The alarm song plays)

(Music playing)

(I should get up)

He always wakes up with a trot song.

What a taste he has.

(He loves trot songs)

(Washed his face in a rush)

He ambitiously began studying abroad

in Korea when he was 25.

It was very tough at first

but now he's gotten used to Korea.

(Steamed sweet potato)

Did you have breakfast?

Yes, I had a simple breakfast.

I see. This is good for your body.

Franck, you must eat this

when you have sweet potatoes.

Oh, you know very well.

(It's sour and nice)

When I first came to Korea...

I didn't like kimchi.

I recently began to eat it together with this.

8th year. It's my 8th year in Korea.

I think I enjoy kimchi more than Korean people.

(I should hurry and get to school)

You need to go to school now.

But...

(Why is he wearing a suit?)

Why are you getting all dressed up?

Are you going on a blind date?

(Do I look cool?)

Since I'll be in front of the students,

not only I have to prepare my brain,

I also have to take care of my looks.

I have to put some care into it.

I think that's good enough.

(Oh, right)

(Scraping)

Isn't that a shoe brush?

(I'm hot)

Are you really ready now?

Hello, everyone.

Hey, student.

The man of style.

He even goes to school in an extraordinary manner.

(Safety first)

(Vroom)

(Let's go to school)

(It's only a 3-minute ride to school)

It's the school he's been attending for 8 years.

(Daegu University, Jillyang, Gyeongsan)

It's right here.

(He's currently a graduate student)

Franck is currently doing a Ph.D.

in telecommunications engineering.

He spends more time at school than at home.

He has no time as he has to

attend classes and do research.

What is the first thing that

he does immediately after coming to school?

(Making a video call right away)

Hey, Jaehong!

You know that we're having lunch together, right?

Yes, what do you want to eat?

Well, blood sausages. Abai blood sausages.

Or hangover soup.

Abai?

Abai means father.

- See you later. / - Bye.

(Forget about lunch for now)

Lunch is lunch, and now he has do his work.

(He hurries to arrive at the lecture hall)

His first task today is to give a lecture.

Wondering why a student is giving a lecture?

Since the beginning of this year,

Franck has been giving lectures

once every week as a teaching assistant.

(Holds a class once every week)

Today, we are going to do an experiment

on resistance.

- You know what resistance is? / - Yes.

If current is flowing in this circuit,

the resistance can interfere.

It can restrict and control it.

It's not something you can do just because

you're a good speaker.

Digital multimeter.

We are going to use that to continue with our lesson.

Franck is leading such a difficult experiment.

(Asking a question)

There's a hole here.

Put it here.

(He really is a doctor-to-be)

If you have any questions, ask me again.

He was chosen as a scholarship student

in his country and he came to Korea to study abroad.

His dream is not just to become a doctor.

It's to be recognized in this field

and to proudly go back to his country.

I shouldn't just keep my knowledge to myself.

I have to deliver it to students in my homeland.

I have to go back and contribute

to the development of my country.

(After class)

Jihye, let's go eat.

Did you have lunch?

Let's go.

Wait, Franck. I thought you had a lunch appointment.

We should all eat together. This is my friend.

- My friend from my lab. / - Hello.

He's my friend Jaehong.

You are an electronic engineering major, right?

- I finished my master's. / - That's right.

- I'm looking for a job now. / - He's trying to get a job.

- You are a senior, right? / - Yes.

- Senior. / - Yes.

You will be seeing each other for another year.

Let's go eat.

Anyway, their lunch started with a strange atmosphere.

I think Franck made this appointment on purpose.

(Awkward)

I calculated.

You are a senior

and you finished your master's

So you must be 4 years apart.

- That's what I assumed. / - 6 years.

6 years.

I don't have a boyfriend.

Me too.

(What is going on?)

That's good.

What a coincidence.

If you're 30 and your girlfriend is 25 years old,

that's the perfect age gap. 5 years.

Why?

Women are more thoughtful.

- Even in Congo? / - Yes, even in Congo.

It's the same everywhere.

(You take care of yourselves now)

Eat up.

(Hangover soup)

Franck says and does everything.

It looks like he really is used to Korea now.

But there's one thing that he finds it

very difficult.

(I can't cross my legs)

(After lunch)

He came back to his lab after lunch.

Come in. You came to my lab.

I wanted to go to your lab.

Why are you all dressed up?

I had a lecture today.

You look cool.

- I always look cool. / - So cool.

I always look cool.

- Where are your glasses? / - They are at home.

If I wear my glasses...

You'd look even cooler.

That's true but that'd be too much.

I heard you slept in the lab.

I have a seminar in a little while.

- Did you eat? / - I had noodles.

- I don't even have time to eat. / - I see.

I have a lot of stress these days.

I'm just in the lab, looking at my computer screen.

Studying is hard.

I have to get going.

If you need help

give me a call anytime.

"A man should always keep his word."

Explain that phrase to me.

No matter how hard it is,

don't give up.

You are so good at Korean.

(He's pretty good)

See you later.

What about this one?

"There is always a way out."

No matter how hard it is...

You can overcome it.

(I have to go now)

Let's cheer up.

We are learning Korean.

Naturally, it's hard.

Sorry...

(7:00 p.m.)

That evening.

(He came to the choir practice right after )

Franck, you are always so busy.

Why are you in a choir?

And who are they?

The number of African students

increased in school

so they recently formed a performance club.

Franck is the president of the alumni association

and the leader of this club.

They even appeared on a TV show recently.

(Kafrica enjoys singing Korean songs)

(Perfect understanding of the lyrics)

(Good showmanship)

(They seem very good)

Let's hear how good you are.

("Meeting," all-time favorite song)

(Getting into it)

(Immersed)

(Emotional)

(Drunk?)

(Climax)

(I love you)

(Something doesn't sound right...)

We are too tired.

We lost our voices.

We have to prepare for the show.

No matter how tired we are, we have to work hard.

We must practice. Let's do it. Let's do this.

Kafrica is must be very popular.

I asked my Korean friends about a popular song.

- EXO. / - "Growl" by EXO.

They said we'd be popular if we sing this song.

What should we sing?

A song related to spring...

Franck, "Cherry Blossom Ending" is very popular.

To be popular...

- EXO. / - EXO.

- "Growl." / - "Growl."

(It seems a little difficult)

- Is there another song? / - Another song...

"Cherry Blossom Ending."

This...

Oh!

(Ah)

(They've decided on the song)

Will they be able to do well?

I'm a little nervous.

But don't worry too much.

(Let's get warmed up)

(An African song is a must for performances)

(Dancing)

("Jambo Bwana")

(After a Kenyan band released this song in 1983)

(It became world famous)

(It's sang in Swahili which is)

(The common language in southeastern Africa)

(Contains the meaning of "welcome")

(They aren't perfect with Korean songs)

(But they are perfect with African songs)

♪ In Korean ♪

♪ Hi! Hello ♪

♪ How are you? ♪

♪ Everyone ♪

♪ Welcome to Africa ♪

(The reason why Franck and his friends sing)

(It's to let people know about African culture)

(And to get closer to the Korean society)

They will do fine if they practice

the Korean song just a little.

Give me a verse to sing in the front.

Why?

I want to step out and sing.

What will you do if everyone wants to step out

because of you? That's the problem.

It's not just you who wants go front.

I want to go front too.

You don't have parts.

Everyone will whine like that.

It's a headache.

We are students so studying is our main task.

But we also have to sing well.

Doing well in both is

a pie in the sky.

A pie in the sky.

It's not easy to live alone.

Franck has been living alone for 8 years.

The good thing is...

He has no time to feel the loneliness.

Jane came from Kenya just 3 days ago.

Is she your girlfriend?

- Come inside. / - It's cold.

Don't misunderstand. Jane came

because of this.

I will make the front part like this side.

Don't touch the top part.

He's known as the hairdresser

among his African friends.

Shave all of this part?

That way I will look younger.

(Focused)

This is $10, if you go to a hair salon.

- Right? / - $10.

$10.

(He volunteered to be the hairdresser for his friends)

Is he famous because it's free?

(Crooked)

Why did this happen? don't worry.

This is the hairstyle that I want.

(He's confident)

Franck does his best

to satisfy his customer.

Jane, how do you like it?

Wow, you're really good.

I showed the hairdresser a video

and how to cut my hair...

But he's really good.

Since he's an African...

- I didn't look at anything. / - I don't need to tell him.

And it's better because it's free.

I like it better because it's free.

It's $15.

He always says yes to his friends.

I have to help my neighbor.

What is he going to help with this time?

Neighbor.

Neighbor.

Sorry, I took long.

Is your internet connection a problem?

Yes, I tried to work it out

It got connected and then it failed.

Did you call the landlord?

Yes. I called her first.

And she talked in Korean, right?

Yes. That's why I called you.

You are a professional.

(He came to Korea just 2 weeks ago)

To freshmen, Franck is a walking dictionary.

The problem was, you can see here.

You have to click this button.

(it is not difficult)

Press "automatically obtain IP address" button.

It's okay now.

There's nothing he can't do.

Any other problems?

Is the room warm?

When I first came I didn't really know

how to use it

so I called the landlord

and she taught me how.

You speak Korean very well.

I understood everything you said.

I'm very happy to see my friend

from Africa speaking in Korean.

What's your Korean level?

- Level 3. / - Level 3.

You must be good.

You can live in Korea if you're level 3.

Alright.

(Franck always willingly helps his friends)

Franck knows better than anyone that how hard

it is to adjust to a new environment.

He wants to share and lessen

the hardships of his friends.

Do you know this old story?

"The Tortoise and the Hare".

- It's about the race, right? / - Yes.

The tortoise goes... / - Very slowly.

But it never gives up.

- That's right. / - Until the end.

Not too fast, not too slow, but somewhere in the middle.

If we use our brain to go a little faster,

we can go faster than the hare and the tortoise.

- We can do it. / - We can.

Next time, let's go out and hang out outside.

No problem.

We can meet Korean friends and eat together.

I have many friends because I'm outgoing.

I have a lot of friends because I'm outgoing.

(Why are we talking in Korean?)

(It's like we've become Koreans)

(They also think it's ridiculous)

(11:00 p.m.)

Franck, you'll end up staying up all night.

You should sleep to go to school tomorrow.

What is it now?

Did your friend ask you to help with an assignment?

(When will he sleep?)

I'm scoring preliminary reports right now.

You have a lot of work.

Yes, but it's my job.

So I should do it. I must.

What are you doing all of a sudden?

I have so many awards that

I can't close this bag.

If you look here, a large corporation...

Franck. What this award is...

Hold on a second.

(He's excited to show off his awards)

The certificate of appointment.

July 1st, 2015.

And then, what is this here?

Dokdo Sarang Korean Speech Contest.

Dokdo Sarang Contest.

This one is the People of Delivery.

(The People of Delivery)

The People of Delivery? What is this?

We were delivery men.

Someone called from Dokdo saying

they need black bean noodles.

They asked if we could deliver it to Dokdo

and we said, "Yes, anywhere in Korea

we can make the delivery."

So we took the motorcycle

from Daegu University to Dokdo.

And then...

(What is he saying?)

It was a performance.

I got this award for that.

There are so many awards.

(I missed one)

He must've been busy just studying alone

but he led a diligent life.

You have to work hard

in order to increase your chance of being successful.

If you just say you can do things,

people don't believe you.

You have to show such qualities of yourself

to automatically open up your way to your future.

Franck still has much to show.

Go to bed now for tomorrow.

(Success is right in front?)

Another busy day has started.

(I'm late)

Neighbor, neighbor.

He went to school.

My neighbor went to school.

(Daegu University, Jillyang, Gyeongsan)

(Knock, knock)

Hello, professor

- Franck. / - Yes.

He came to see his professor since the morning

because he has something urgent to discuss about.

Let's see what you've prepared.

(1 year into his Ph.D. in telecommunications engineering)

He has a presentation two days later.

Franck stayed up several nights

in order to prepare for the presentation.

(Getting it checked in advanced)

The important thing is that this is

his first presentation after beginning his Ph.D.

Your topic is too wide.

It's too wide so try to narrow it down.

And then go into the topic more in depth.

I'll take your advice

and make corrections again tonight.

- Yes. / - I'll see you on Monday.

I got a call.

(From who?)

It's the used scooter seller.

- Hello? / - Hello, sir.

- Are you done? / - Yes, I'm done.

I'm in front of my house right now.

Are you still at home?

Okay, I'm going now.

Hello.

Nice to meet you.

What is going on?

(Vroom)

(It sounds alright)

Is he trying to get a new scooter?

(Is he getting a new scooter?)

But it looks a bit old.

You are paying money for it

so you should take a close look.

The light doesn't work.

(Needs to be repaired)

There is a problem. What will he do?

- $10 discount. / - $10 discount?

$10 discount.

He bought the scooter after bargaining.

(He purchased a used scooter)

Wait, what is going on?

He's buying four scooters?

It turns out that it's Franck's part-time job.

He resells the used scooter

to earn money.

Previously, I worked at a factory

where they put together cell phones

and a rail production company.

I worked there

and I also worked at the fields.

It's hard.

I have to eat, pay the rent

and go to the hospital.

If I take care of these things,

it's a lot of help for my parents.

The rookie used scooter seller.

But he still has his know-hows.

Only coins work.

Jane, I guess you've never seen this.

First, it only costs 50 cents to

wash the scooter.

(You only get a minute and 20 seconds)

That's not the end.

You can wash not just one,

but two scooters if you're skilled enough.

(I have to hurry)

(Time, don't go too fast)

Thanks to Frank who needs money,

I realized how big 50 cents is worth.

You can wash two with 50 cents.

(Second step is polishing)

Jane, come here.

That one costs money.

We will use our hands which is free.

He may not have the money but he's strong.

But what about her?

Why is she...

How much am I getting after selling this one?

How much do you want to get?

I cleaned it.

Don't worry, I will give you your share.

(It's ready to meet its new owner)

After their hard work, the used scooters are now clean.

Then he takes photos of these scooters.

I don't know if I should ask this.

Do you get good photos if you stick out your bottom?

(What is this, bro?)

I do get good photos.

Standing like that?

I'm the master of taking good photos.

(That evening)

That evening.

(Doing SNS as soon as he got home)

Franck begins advertising the scooters right away.

He doesn't know how many calls he'll get.

Franck, I think you've forgotten something.

(Practice room of Kafrica)

He's still not here?

Let's start.

His friends have already gathered.

(They were supposed to meet at 9)

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Sorry, I'm so sorry.

- Why are you late? / - Why?

Because of the scooters.

(I'll let you slide this time)

They aren't saying much because

they know Franck's situation.

(I won't be late next time)

Anyway, they should practice now.

(It's their first time singing this song together)

I wonder if Franck did practice this song.

(Franck's solo)

(Very serious)

(What's with the beat?)

(One beat slow)

(Hehehe)

♪ Spring breeze blows ♪

♪ Cherry blossom leaves flutter ♪

(I think I did pretty good)

(All you need to do is just enjoy)

(They practice again and again)

"The harder you work, the luckier you get."

I guess that really is right.

(Customers came to his house)

We have the cheapest price around here.

It's $140 if you go to another shop.

It's expensive.

You brought it, right?

Customers came right after seeing his posts.

He should get them.

Even Koreans buy from us.

If there's a problem, call me anytime.

He gets about $3-4 by selling one scooter.

But he sold 4 scooters at once.

What a lucky guy!

His pockets must be fat now.

I'm happy that they took them all.

Thank you very much.

Give me a call.

Thank you very much.

Franck, maybe you should have a feast today.

(After selling the scooters)

But...

(He went to the bank right after)

What did you do?

I sent some money.

I sent $270 for my younger sibling's tuition.

It's for a whole semester.

It's hard for me but it's also hard for them

so they keep asking me.

I have to work hard

so I can help them when

this kind of problem arises.

But it's not easy.

(He helps his family when he gets extra money)

I didn't know he was in that kind of situation.

(Two days ago)

Franck, I'm not sure if it's morning or evening there.

Anyway, we need your help right now.

In his country, going abroad to study

means a huge success.

It's only natural that his family

relies on Franck.

Sometimes, my nephew asks me to

send him a bicycle.

I tell him to study hard and I will send it.

It's because we are family.

If I succeed, that's not done just by myself.

Since I'm studying at another country

imagine how happy my family must be.

They have high hopes.

I want to continue to do well.

Franck wants to succeed for his family.

But he has many obstacles

to overcome to succeed.

The presentation for tomorrow is also an obstacle.

It shouldn't be too broad.

Decide on a topic

and go into more in depth.

He told me to narrow down my presentation.

It's hard and I don't really know what to do.

He has to translate each and every word

so it takes a lot more time for Franck

just to read a book.

Therefore, a presentation is

such a serious and fearful task.

(A man should go forward)

But he can't avoid it.

Last night, he worked through the night

to prepare for the presentation.

(First to arrive at the lecture hall)

The only thing in his head

is to do the presentation well.

(Sigh)

Hello.

(The professor is here)

Franck, did you prepare well?

I did... I tried to do what you told me to do...

I'm not sure if you had enough time.

Franck...

Finally, it's Franck's first

presentation of his first year of Ph.D.

I will... I will explain for you.

(It's his 1st presentation of his Ph.D.)

He wants to be acknowledged by

students he studies with but...

He is more concerned

with his professor.

(The person he is most afraid of now is his professor)

(It's time to wrap up his presentation)

Have you ever seen such an example?

An example of this?

When there's an error...

(My mouth is dry)

(Well...)

I know this is not good enough

I will try harder next time

and make it more in depth.

To be honest, I don't know

how much data you have prepared

but it's a little too general.

I feel that...

Oh, dear.

There isn't enough content to criticize about.

I see.

Well, Franck, good job.

Next time, do a little better.

Rather than repeating something general...

I talk about those things a lot in class.

Okay.

(Regretful)

He tried his best

but I guess it wasn't enough.

He tries to act as if he's fine

but he can't hide his sad feelings.

(Bitter)

To be honest,

when the professor pointed out the problems,

I wasn't offended.

I think that's the role of a professor.

It's a professor's job to

fix and teach students' mistakes.

If they don't say anything,

students might think that they are doing fine.

(That afternoon, at the lab)

I want Franck to know this.

Teach me.

There's no turning back for a man.

What does that mean?

- Just go forward. / - I see.

No turning back.

I'm not backing off.

You are not.

- No turning back. / - No turning back.

What should we do now?

- Study. / - Study. Okay.

- Let's study. / - Okay.

Let's study

(Will Franck be able to go forward to reach success?)

A young man dreaming of success, Franck.

Will he be able to not give up

and go forward safe and sound?

(There's no turning back for a man)

(A man should go forward)

(My Neighbor, Charles)

(Who will comfort Franck when he's sick and tired?)

(What do you mean who? His friends!)

(Recharging with traditional food and his African friends)

(Franck's proud friend)

(Frigeant has become a university professor)

You came from Japan?

I'm Franck.

(I have to learn to succeed)

I'm now a doctor.

Try your best. You can do it too.

- Did you hand in your resume? / - Yes.

- They have high hopes for us. / - Yes.

We have to go back with something.

(Franck has to study, sing and work)

(The story of Franck continues in next episode)

We can do it.

- Thank you very much. / - Thank you.

- Good-bye. / - Thank you.

Good-bye.

- Thank you. / - Good-bye.

For more infomation >> My Neighbor, Charles | 이웃집 찰스 - Ep.110 [ENG/2017.04.28] - Duration: 43:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mt. San Jacinto College - The MSJC Mobile App - Duration: 1:01.

>>STUDENT 1: We get it.

>>STUDENT 2: We get it.

>>STUDENT 3: We get it. You're busy,

you've got chapters to read...

>>STUDENT 4: ...essays to write and you have to make it to that study group meeting.

>>STUDENT 1: And sometimes, with all the activities and challenges

that college life has to offer...

>>STUDENT 4: ...you might forget something!

>>PRESIDENT SCHULTZ: Well at Mt. San Jacinto, we understand...

and that's why we created the MSJC mobile app.

Hi I'm Dr. Roger Schultz the Superintendent/President

of Mt. San Jacinto College and I want to

encourage you to download the free MSJC mobile app.

>>STUDENT 3: The MSJC mobile app is designed

to remind you of important dates...

>>STUDENT 2: ...like when you need to complete your financial aid forms

and when registration opens.

>>STUDENT 1: The free MSJC mobile app helps you keep current on

academic activities, athletic events, and club happenings.

>>STUDENT 3: The MSJC mobile app helps provide an easy way

to search for open classes.

>>STUDENT 4: It helps you stay connected through MSJC social media

and more!

>>STUDENT 2: Remember, the MSJC mobile app...

>>STUDENT 3: ...is free.

>>STUDENT 1: Free.

>>STUDENT 4: Free.

>>STUDENT 2: ...is free!

>>STUDENT 4: Download the MSJC mobile app today

from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store!

For more infomation >> Mt. San Jacinto College - The MSJC Mobile App - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Aurat Ka Aurat Se Kitna Parda Hai Lecture By Adv Faiz Syed - Duration: 3:47.

Aurat Ka Aurat Se Kitna Parda Hai Lecture By Adv Faiz Syed

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét