Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily Apr 29 2017

Kappabashi Street is heaven for Japanese restaurant operators

– and foodies – looking to buy kitchen equipment.

This street is lined with dozens of stores selling any supply a chef may need:

cutlery, cookware, chopsticks, toothpicks, ceramics,and even plastic food.

You know those replicas of dishes displayed at the entrances of restaurants?

Someone's gotta make them!

Kappabashi is also a good destination to shop for tableware.

Visit Dengama for a wide selection of

modern and traditional pottery

that are crafted by local artisans.

This fascinating district is located in Asakusa,

a short walk away from Tawaramachi Station in northeast Tokyo.

It's also an easy side trip to make from the popular Sensoji Temple,

just a 10-minute walk away.

Have you ever strolled Tokyo's Kitchenware Capital?

Help out fellow travelers by leaving your Kappabashi recommendations or questions below.

If you enjoyed this quick tour, remember to give us a thumbs up, share it with a friend,

and subscribe to our channel.

Until we meet again,

remember to stay restless and seek more.

For more infomation >> A Quick Tour of Kappabashi Street, Tokyo's Kitchen Capital - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Guide Hack Full Plant vs Zombie 2 vesion 6.0.1 (No Root, No Reload, Maxium Gold Diamond) - Duration: 12:01.

For more infomation >> Guide Hack Full Plant vs Zombie 2 vesion 6.0.1 (No Root, No Reload, Maxium Gold Diamond) - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

THE MAGICIANS | Season 2 FINALE: 'Face-to-Face'| Syfy - Duration: 2:37.

when he banished me.

- Hey, guys, how about a hug?

- This is a family reunion.

- This was a family betrayal.

Wasn't it?

Wasn't it! - No!

No!

I can't be here!

- Oh! All this time, I thought,

"Martin, so powerful."

But no.

He was merely a brilliant dealmaker.

My banishment for your life.

Your puny, petty,

putrid nothing of a soul spark!

[growls] - [grunts]

- Brother, please?

- [grunts] - [groans]

Please!

- You...always...were

the weak one.

- [choking] - [laughs]

[suspenseful music]

- [choking]

♪ ♪

[sword being unsheathed]

[choking]

- [grunts]

- [reciting quietly]

Come and get me, you fu-- baby.

You want to know why you're so bored?

Because you're too stupid to get it.

You're too spoiled and entitled to understand--

- How dare you? I am a god.

- Are you? Really?

I'm not impressed.

I've met scary gods, and you?

You're nothing but a petty tyrant.

[choking]

- [grunts]

- [panting]

- Quentin-- [groans]

You...always...

surprise.

[groans]

[whimpers]

[body thuds]

- [gasps]

- Holy fu--.

- Q?

I think you just saved the whole world.

[dramatic music]

♪ ♪

For more infomation >> THE MAGICIANS | Season 2 FINALE: 'Face-to-Face'| Syfy - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

THINGS PARENTS ARE PROUD OF THEIR KIDS FOR THAT NO ONE ELSE CARES ABOUT - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> THINGS PARENTS ARE PROUD OF THEIR KIDS FOR THAT NO ONE ELSE CARES ABOUT - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Let's play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 part 64 : Peter Pan is a seller? - Duration: 30:38.

yo, what's up guys and welcome back to Kingdom hearts! In this part we will head to the next world in this circle which you can see.

what's going on now?

goofy: a big ship comes closer. It's a really huge ship.

donald: a ship? that's a pirat ship!

that's a pirat ship.

then I'd say ahoy!

they want to crash us. everyone keep hold on.

ok where did they..

where did they leave the gummi ship?

ha these both are pitiful. this can't even harm me. my spirit is way too strong as if a random ghost could break it.

I'm sorry for beeing born.

QUIT IT ALREADY!

ok I'm pretty sure I have to translate that sentence into english. cause I didn't understand a word. (well but now you can hear it better)

this guy's mind's not good. and good bye donald.

I've finally found the technique how donald will heal us.

well I gave goofy all the potions but donald heals himself most of the times

yeah he just heals himself.. so I'll give donald all mega potions so in case he uses it he will also heal me :D

oh.. sora's heartless.. did he just run? oh well he left me an item and 150exp (I'll take it)

uh.. where are the heartless?

oh hello there.

and a nice critt afterwards.

ok there acctually isn't a chest. gues I remembered that wrong.

well. was it on this bar? well i can't jump on to this.

or can I? It seems like it. But I first have to get the ability to fly just like peter pan.

oops spoiler (not really xD)

where did he go again? did he run again?

oh man.

and I'm just overleveled again.

well I'll get to feel that at the end when I'm underleveled again..

well i will have good items at the end. let's go down there.

and don't hold on in the air.

oh there's our buddy again (our shadow). oh he rann again...

I'd imagine my shadow a bit stronger. I don't want to spoiler you but in a specific world it's like 10 times stronger AND has epic music.

well.

and peter pan uses stop the whole time.

so I mentioned in another part that i haven't summoned djinni. I've acctually summoned him already and figured that out by rendering an older part.

pretty smart from me (ironically)

well.

oh shit that guy countered me after I countered him.

but before we continue I'll look at peter pans menu. alright there it is.

let's steal his stuff. and does he hold items? nope. they normally hold something like potions.

well I thought I could be an asshole and steal all of his stuff. I mean the rest was ours anyways.

cause... you see it was the same stuff as we equipped the other bots. Idk excactly who the last one was but... (cause I was in the colosseum)

i gues it was jack.. skelington from halloween town.

well to bad that the enemys in this world got alot hp. I can't critt them down.

well I still deal a certain amount of damage.

haha there he died after we stole all of peter pan's items.

well I don't want to be that mean.

if he returns the items anyways i can give them back.

oh wait I stole goofy's items not peter's

well that wasn't funny.

what was equiped? flamewall..

let's give him an energy ring.

and a strengh chain will do.

alright he should be fine with that.

this would be something, right?

dude we haven't answered yet!

well well come at me.

i don't know. it doesn't seem like sleeping. it rather looks like she would be on drugs.

well.

to we have to press a certain buton?

why can't I fly now? he just put that dust on us.

if I go through this door where will it get me to?

gues that was wrong.

whatever.

come here our heartless.

or shadow.. idk.

I'd gues it's our shadow cause our heartless is a bit stronger.

spoiler again*

and he rann again.

since we are at the beginning again... huh? ah there it is. the stupid wooden door one a wooden ship... we can heal up. there we go.

this can't be it.. the camera movements are so shitty in this area.

ok it won't work like this. I just can't... oh there it is.

I just thought he wouldn't run this time. and I almost fell down again.

I could also use aero but it won't be necessary since I am to overleveled anyways.

yeah just hit him more often. I mean he's already dead anyways.

mh I have to go up somewhere in here... not there.

somewhere on top of a shelf.. is that it? yup. zam.

uhm let's go inside this room.

I can move up in here.. and there's a savepoint, right.

so I have to remove peter for a sec.

not goofy.. donald. ok good bye peter.

I like it that this world is so small. I might be able to finish it within 1 part (spoiler alert, I didn't make it)

If I don't die again in a moment

but yeah I don't have to deal with donald the whole time (other then the americans -->shots fired) I can remove him from my team.

well.. unlocked. that's a bit unfortunate.

wait.. wasn't there a trio tech? no but 20 enemys.

oh well.

ok this should be it.

where will this door lead me to? I can't go through.

yeah just jump on this pilar.nice idea.

well if we can't go through any other door let's heal and go up.

oh common.

do you like the longer parts? Or do you rather watch the shorter ones (specific for Kingdom Hearts*)

ok that was way creeper in kh 1

oh wow that's pretty unfair

as I said earlier. Do you like the longer parts? or do you like the shorter ones? cause I wanted to do longer parts (for this game). But if you want to see shorter parts then...

did he just split?

but if you want to see shorter videos then I might be able to give you 2 videos instead of 1 per day (obviously not at the moment)

what?

man leave me alone.

nooo what the fuck is that?

i couldn't heal and he went into the bottom and pierced me... that dumbass.

what should I do there? should I jump onto the table?

the furniture would be damaged. we can't let that happen! XD

am I to stupid to go up the ladder? yup!

ok buddy come to me.

oh I've blocked him. easy.

man this enemy walks like nothing else would happen.

won't he split again? oh now he does.

oh he combinded again. and now he will go invisible again.let's roll for a turn.

ok he stopped this shit.

and he splitted again.

oh well now he's doing the shit again.

and goofy is almost dead again.

oh god.. NOO he hit me.

woah.. shit.

no (x7)

and before this battle I've even said. "Oh look at us, we are so overpowered"..

oh man.

oh wow now I'm the only one alive. thanks!

to useless to heal me and now they are all dead.

oh man.

don't fear me like that.

yeah attack the others.

could he acctually stop with this shit.. please?

oh wow and goofy's dead again.

I've blocked him twice and he gave me 2k exp. But I didn't get a level up. that's pretty sad.

what now? did I use the spell stop?

oh a new and nice accessoire. all are full life and I have no items left. SURPRISE!

mh what was it?

ok I'd lose ap like that. let's see.. ok I'll dequip the strengh chain instead of the fang.. or is the strengh chain stronger?wait that was a holy ring?

ok there's the strengh chain. mh... well I'd gain one attack but I'd lose 1 defense and 1 ap. so I won't equip it.

the new item gave me 1 attack damage anyways.

oh nice. some puppies again.

ok I came from there. but back there a question mark popped up.

maybe there?

no I gues over there.. alright.

oops.

I can go down there now. I think this is the room in which the 2 girls were.

yiup.

well sure thing. help wendy.

was that a protes or protega chain? (protes)

oh my god now donald is back in our team. gues it will just get worse from now on.

holy ring.. what'll gain him the most defense?

oh perfect the thundaga ring.

ok I won't equip an item that'll give him 1 defense more but 3 hp less. this goes too far.

uhm let's head on.

we are down there again. and surprise the door is open now.

but it's somehow unnecessary that you can heal in both rooms.

instead of going half a meter to the side.. no you can heal in here as well.

and look how awesome I am. I will go into the boss fight without any potions or items.

well whatever

well I've already defeated the strong one.

the strong shadow.

oh I just thought...

man, are you serious? He just dodge really smoothly.

oh talking of the devil.. there I got back my potion

I definitively won't give that to donald. otherwhise he will just heal himself.

ok perfect.

oh wait I still have some.

oh I have a number of potions.

ok so let's give goofy 2 or so.

well whatever gues that's enough.

oh so it'll close again.

well I've acctually wanted to finish this world in one part but the part is half an hour long already.

I'd say thanks for watching and I hope to see you again next time.

For more infomation >> Let's play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 part 64 : Peter Pan is a seller? - Duration: 30:38.

-------------------------------------------

Tractor ❤Tennis Ball 💗Star 💛Moto bike 💔Learn Color For Kids 💔 Finger Family Song - Duration: 12:51.

Have a nice day

For more infomation >> Tractor ❤Tennis Ball 💗Star 💛Moto bike 💔Learn Color For Kids 💔 Finger Family Song - Duration: 12:51.

-------------------------------------------

প্রথমে নায়ক,তারপর সংসদ সদস্য ✔✔ অভিনেতা দেব এবার নতুন করে পাইলট হলেন ✔✔ Star Life Hot Topic - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> প্রথমে নায়ক,তারপর সংসদ সদস্য ✔✔ অভিনেতা দেব এবার নতুন করে পাইলট হলেন ✔✔ Star Life Hot Topic - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Что восхищает мужчин в женщинах | Секреты первого знакомства - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Что восхищает мужчин в женщинах | Секреты первого знакомства - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Virtual School - Duration: 0:23.

Hello we are Murphy and Quds, our topic is Virtual School.

IPS has had a name for years --- without a program to go with it.

We will utilize Google Cast/Calendar/Slides/Classroom

to build a platform for pushing out instruction and assessments in a more standardized -- and engaging -- way when "Virtual School" is in session

For more infomation >> Virtual School - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

♯コンパス実況! せかはむ&ティガー part81 - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> ♯コンパス実況! せかはむ&ティガー part81 - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Drink This Juice For Glowing Skin! - Duration: 3:06.

Drink This Juice For Glowing Skin!

Yes, dear, I know you need to have a delicate, smooth and iridescent skin.

Who doesn't?

The skin winds up plainly dull and droopy on the grounds that collagen diminishes in

it as we get on in years.

Since I, myself, have collagen inadequacy, I need to impart this incredible formula to

you, so you can help your collagen generation as well.

Why is this juice special?

All things considered, the fixings you utilize make it, so to state, "stand unapproachable"

from other restorative skin excellence enhancers.

In spite of the fact that you might be comfortable with the nutritive parts of the veggies required,

despite everything I need to give you a few tips about them.

#1.

Let me start with the red cabbage

Perhaps you aren't usual to red cabbage, yet it is high in vitamin C, much the same as

oranges and limes are.

Confide in me, your skin will be brilliant and supple on the off chance that it is all

around given these substances.

Furthermore, delightful skin is conspicuous to the point, that it basically doesn't abandon

take note!

#2.

Beetroot

Beetroot contains zinc and copper which are crucial components for a more advantageous

skin.

What you ought to realize now is that skin and liver wellbeing are firmly related!

#3.

Ginger

It decreases aggravation and aides in the event that you have any redness or puffiness

on your facial skin.

#4.

Cucumber

It has huge hydrating impact since it contains 96% water.

Nothing is more critical for a delicate and supple skin than water.

These 3 sorts of phytonutrients present in cucumbers bring us significant cell reinforcement,

calming and hostile to malignancy benefits.

#5.

Carrot

It provides us with antioxidant beta-carotene which is great for skin.

Glowing skin juice recipe:

Ingredients...

Servings: 1 to 2.

1/2 small red cabbage.

1 medium beetroot.

1 carrot.

1 medium cucumber.

1 large orange.

1/2 lime.

2 inches of ginger.

Directions

Wash the vegetables with warm running water.

Utilize naturally developed veggies if conceivable.

Run every one of the fixings, aside from citrus ones, however a juicer or blender.

Press the orange and lime utilizing a citrus juicer or utilize your hands.

At long last, consolidate the juicer substance and citrus squeeze in a little pitcher.

What's more, there we are: The entire bundle for your skin is in this single glass of juice!

For more infomation >> Drink This Juice For Glowing Skin! - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Lắp đặt camera quan sát tại Thuận An - Camera an ninh - camera thương hiệu mỹ - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> Lắp đặt camera quan sát tại Thuận An - Camera an ninh - camera thương hiệu mỹ - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Eine Kleine Teekann´ | Kinderzimmer Reime Sammlung | Deutsche Kinderlieder | Vorschulische Lieder - Duration: 44:05.

I'm a little teapot, short and stout

Here is my handle, here is my spout

When I get all steamed up, hear me shout

Tip me over and pour me out

I'm a little teapot, short and round

Here let me show you what I have found

When I get excited, hear me shout

Tip me over and pour me out

I'm a little teapot, short and stout

Here is my handle, here is my spout

When I get all steamed up, hear me shout

Tip me over and pour me out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét