Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 26 2018

Your own motivation, your drive to accomplish something, is what actually

drives projects forward. People are more important than technology.

I'm Urs Hölzle and I'm the SVP for Technical Infrastructure. I've worked at

Google since 1999. In a way I've been doing the same thing for the last you

know 19 years, namely infrastructure. You know that was my first thing but what

surprised me is actually how much that question has changed and I don't feel I

have the same job even for two years in a row because it very much changes over

time because you get to apply your technical skills to new problems and

problems that are surprising. Cloud for example is really materially

different from what we used to do and that keeps it interesting, and sometimes

frustrating of course, but rewarding more often than frustrating.

Infrastructure is not just about the technology, it's actually about creating

an outcome that matters for customers or for end-users or for someone internal.

On pretty much any area of infrastructure, our network is something like a quarter

to 30% of Internet traffic that's delivered to user comes from Google.

So clearly with our network we have to do things that weren't done before because

there isn't an existing one that works for that problem. To some extent

the craziest idea was really the original index all the world's

information and make it universally accessible and useful. Then it was kind of

crazy and it still is, except that today the expectations of the user are much higher.

Literally when we launched people were super happy that you could type in

Stanford or IBM or Coca-Cola and actually get Stanford or IBM or

Coca-Cola because that was actually new at the time. The product leads a user to

expect more and more and it's very challenging to keep up with that but

often when you fail you still solved a very important problem halfway. So it's

much harder to fail completely. If you are ambitious versus when you're not

ambitious you're trying to do something incremental and any fail, you really

fail. Like you did nothing, and that is much worse. It's an interesting job but

at the same time we're really trying hard to make it a fun job,

to make it a job where you actually like to hang out because people are your

friends and not just your co-workers in that keeps lots of people, here including

myself. Transfers are very easy inside of Google. Google isn't really one company.

You can go from a very business facing thing like advertising to something like

Gmail that's very user focused, and that way you can kind of change your career

without changing the company. You can go to a different team or to a different

challenge in a very very low overhead way and that's why we're actually

spending a lot of time trying to really make people feel empowered and free

to take risks and you know respect risks but not fear them. If you're passionate

about infrastructure this really is an awesome place because we have some of

the best infrastructure everywhere and we really work, and we

have to work, on the problems that are leading edge. I mean, ten years in the

past basically almost nothing that you care about today existed and so ten

years from now I think the things that we're going to be most excited about are

things that we're not really thinking about, and yes, you know I hope we have a

big hand at inventing that so to speak but I have no idea what it will be.

I have absolutely no idea, that's why you should apply!

For more infomation >> Urs Hölzle on Work and Culture at Google - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

1 Title: Deadly hospital fire in Miryang kills at least 37 and injures over 70 - Duration: 0:43.

A fire at a hospital and nursing home in South Korea has killed at least 37 people and injured

more than 70.

The fire broke out at around 7:30 this morning in the city of Miryang, Gyeongsangnam-do Province.

It was put out after around 2 hours.

Authorities in Miryang think the fire started near the emergency room on the first floor

of the main building of Sejong Hospital.

There were 94 people in an adjoining nursing home, all of whom, thankfully, were safely

evacuated by firefighters and hospital workers.

Interior and Safety Minister Kim Boo-kyum flew to the site to oversee the response operations.

It was just over a month ago that another fire in the city of Jecheon claimed 29 lives.

For more infomation >> 1 Title: Deadly hospital fire in Miryang kills at least 37 and injures over 70 - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Lovers of Music | Trot恋人 | 트로트의연인 - EP 16(Last Episode) [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 1:02:23.

(Final Episode) Please, for my Junhyeon's sake. Please.

My Junhyeon is a singer.

If his mom goes to the police,

my son's career is over.

Myeongsik.

Please!

Please.

What's taking them so long?

The vegetables are here.

They're fresh and flavorful.

When did these come in?

I don't think she can speak.

What on earth?

I waited for him that night

But he didn't come and I cried

Midnight has passed and morning is approaching

- Hello? / - Where did you go?

And why weren't you picking up?

Sorry.

Dad felt sick, so we came home.

Really?

Is he seriously ill?

No, he's better now.

I'll call you later.

Mom.

You can't just leave without saying anything.

Junhyeon,

I've thought about it, and this marriage...

I don't think it's right.

What?

I heard Chunhui supports her family.

Why should you support her family all your life?

I won't allow it.

Never.

Mom.

If my mom keeps objecting, I'll take care of it.

So don't worry about a thing, okay?

Is your father seriously ill?

You don't look well.

Junhyeon.

Do you want to go away somewhere?

What?

Sure.

- What... / - You're so lucky!

You and Chunhui are going away together?

I'm so jealous.

Junhyeon, come here.

What?

Let me give you some tips.

- Tips? / - Yes.

A man and a woman are going away together.

- So what should you do? / - Do what?

This won't do.

You begin the evening with some beer.

You keep having nice conversations, and then...

And then?

Her eyes lose focus ever so slightly.

That means she's buzzed.

She'll look at you like she wants something. Then...

You just do this.

Right. Then she'll say,

"I can't hold back any longer, Junhyeon!"

That's what will happen, got it?

- The girl? / - Yes, the girl takes the initiative.

Who does that?

What?

This is tasty.

- Is it done? / - No, not yet.

It's done.

This is pork, not beef! You have to cook it thoroughly!

- Yummy. / - If you stuff your face at the company...

That is, if you eat like that, you'll get ostracized.

I heard you. You said "stuff my face".

If you eat...

Here. This is properly cooked.

- It's hot. / - Isn't it good?

♪ I'm afraid to be alone tonight ♪

♪ Can you stroke my head until I fall asleep? ♪

♪ If you doubt me ♪

♪ If you think I'll have naughty thoughts about you ♪

♪ Then you can tie me up in that tent ♪

♪ Look at the time, it's late ♪

♪ It's too late to go home now ♪

♪ The buses stopped running and there are no cabs ♪

♪ Trust me ♪

♪ I'm not usually like this ♪

♪ I want to hear you sing me lullabies ♪

♪ As you lie in my arms tonight ♪

♪ Please don't go tonight ♪

Junhyeon.

To be honest, I...

I asked you to come here to discuss something.

Discuss something?

What?

Sit down.

Hand.

Listen to everything I say

without letting your imagination go wild.

Why are you so serious?

Is it something serious?

Yes.

It's very serious.

Go on.

The day we had our families meet,

I left first, remember?

I happened to see my dad and your mother

argue about something big.

My mom and your father?

They know each other?

Yes.

I think they have known each other for a while.

What were they arguing about?

Well, I...

I don't know the details,

but I thought you should know, too.

- Chunhui. / - Yes?

Is it difficult to talk about it?

A little.

Okay.

I'll look into it, too.

I saw the press conference.

You got your memory back,

and fooled us completely.

How long did you expect me to be fooled?

And let's get things straight.

I didn't fool you first.

You and Suin fooled me first.

Who's the one who made Suin like this?

Stop blaming other people.

It's your fault that Suin ended up that way.

First! First! You kept pressuring her, so she...

Enough!

How dare you?

I'm Suin's mom!

I've lived my life for her!

What do you know? How dare you?

You did this to my Suin

just to protect that Chunhui girl?

Chunhui is the woman I'm going to marry.

Don't talk about her that way.

What?

Marry?

You can never marry Chunhui.

You seem to be confused.

Our marriage

isn't something you can meddle with.

You know about Chunhui's mom's accident, right?

The hit-and-run driver is

none other than your mom.

What?

Watch what you say.

You're testing my patience.

Why don't you ask your mom?

She'll tell you I'm not making this up.

Mom.

Do you know Chunhui's parents?

No.

No, I don't.

Look me in the eye.

Mom.

Did you do something to Chunhui's mom?

Mom.

Are you the one who hit Chunhui's mom and drove off?

Junhyeon.

No, that's not it.

I wanted to take her to the hospital.

I did, I swear. I mean it.

Mom.

Believe me, please? Please.

That's not what happened. It isn't true. Junhyeon!

Are you sleeping?

Do you want to meet up tomorrow?

- We... / - Maybe...

we should take some time off.

What?

I heard everything from my mom.

Even if we got together right now,

we wouldn't be happy like this.

This is

a very difficult thing to say.

It must have been hard for you.

Don't try so hard.

I'll do the hard stuff.

Leave it to me.

I'll go first.

Take your time.

- We're ready to order, please. / - Coming!

He's so careless to leave his stuff lying around.

I'll have to pick up behind you.

He's still calling me a goddess?

Hello?

Hello...

Why are you calling me from there?

Do you have a secret?

No, I dialed the wrong number.

That's boring. You really don't have a secret?

No.

No.

- I wish you did. / - No.

What...

Taesong.

- What? What? / - Yesterday, I...

- Why am I "Annoying Girl"? / - What?

Why is Jisuk "Goddess" and I'm "Annoying Girl"?

- I didn't do that. / - Yes, you did.

- I did not. / - I saw your phone.

- Just you wait. / - I'm sorry.

- Be quiet. / - I'm sorry.

Hello?

Yes, it's possible.

Of course.

- Thank you. / - She's psychotic. I'm scared.

- Taesong. / - Yes?

- They want to sign us. / - Sign what?

They said they like the video we posted.

- Really? / - Yes.

Everything has been working out since I met you.

Me too!

I like you so much, Pilnyeo.

If you like me, why am I "Annoying Girl"?

- Let go, you psycho. / - I'm not a psycho.

Let go.

I met Assemblyman Pyo the other day.

Director Yang had better be prepared.

I heard Chunhui made it to the finals

of "Voice of Trot"?

Yes.

Shine Star decided to sponsor their final concert.

Why?

You want to use that to make

a final attempt at Chunhui?

Do you really think that would work on her?

It's because it'll help the company.

What?

Help?

Are you that happy?

The problem now is

Jang Junhyeon.

Yes, Sir. I'm sorry. Yes.

Junhyeon has been sick. It won't happen again.

Yes, okay. Bye.

I

Junhyeon, what are you doing?

Snap out of it!

♪ I ♪

♪ I must've gone nuts ♪

Dad.

My final performance is tomorrow.

I'm slightly nervous. I'm such an amateur.

To be honest,

Junhyeon was always by my side at times like this.

But you'll cheer me on and give me strength, right?

But Dad,

what do I do?

I miss Junhyeon so much.

This is the final round of "Voice of Trot".

This is the fifth finalist.

Miss MJ. Hello.

Hello.

So what will you be singing for us?

I'll be singing "Life".

Is there a special reason for choosing this song?

Yes. When I began singing trot music,

I was happy, sad,

tired, and then happy again.

And this song has all of that.

That's why I chose it.

Okay, then. Let's hear it.

♪ Did fate live while embracing me? ♪

♪ Or did I live while embracing fate? ♪

♪ Every footprint of my painful life ♪

♪ Is on the thorny path of my sad life ♪

♪ If they tell me to do it again, I cannot ♪

♪ It is too sad, so I cannot ♪

Wow. She's amazing.

She sounds just like Chunhui.

No wonder I failed.

♪ My life, which disappeared ♪

Chunhui.

♪ with the wind ♪

We have the final results.

The winner of "Voice of Trot" is

Miss MJ. Congratulations.

Please come out.

I'm sure many of our viewers are

curious about who Miss MJ is.

The winner, MJ is

the trot singer, Choi Chunhui.

Congratulations. How do you feel?

Thank you.

Singer Choi Chunhui

will work even harder from now on.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Many messages were posted during the encore song.

2998 says "Please sing at the market for us again."

1685 says "The goats love Choi Chunhui's singing, too."

"We're always cheering you on."

8301 says

"My husband is in love with your singing, too."

There are numerous messages of support.

Congratulations, Gum on My Shoe.

Mr. Ko Euntaek. Hello!

How have you been? What brings you here?

I was nearby and heard the radio, so I came right over.

You heard me?

President Cho still has an eye for talent.

You were great.

Thank you.

But how is your wife?

She's gotten much better since you came.

I can't wait to see how she'll react to

hearing you today.

I brought you something to show my gratitude.

You didn't have to.

Take it.

I won't refuse. Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

This is the one-minute news.

"Voice of Trot" has just ended, and

the trot singer, Choi Chunhui was the winner.

Her song, "Life", has become a sensation

for her genuineness and impressive singing skills.

People have been listening to it and

posting on their websites nonstop.

The posts from listeners are unending.

It started small, but it's having a huge impact.

- Please have some. / - Thank you.

Thank you for supporting her like this!

Thank you!

Hey, it's Chunhui!

- Chunhui is here. / - Chunhui!

I knew you'd come in first.

You knew?

Good job.

Congratulations!

Will you sing the song you sang at the market?

You're the one who gave me the last ball, right?

Hello!

I heard you sing at the soup kitchen and

it gave me courage to return home!

I went home, too!

That's great. You look great.

You had so many hardships before, so when I heard

the good news, I ran over first to congratulate you.

Thank you.

Okay, let's hear Choi Chunhui sing!

Yes!

Okay, shall I sing you a song?

♪ Love isn't for everyone ♪

♪ Who said it was easy ♪

♪ Love isn't for everyone ♪

♪ Your eyes need to meet ♪

♪ The joys of meeting, the sorrows of parting ♪

- Choi Chunhui! / - Choi Chunhui!

- Choi Chunhui! / - Choi Chunhui!

- Choi Chunhui! / - Choi Chunhui!

Thank you.

That's so you.

I'll find a way to live like myself, too.

Mom.

Should we go to the U.S. together?

I'll settle things here.

- What? / - Major Records had been asking me to come.

Long time no see.

Sir.

I saw Hwasun not long ago.

I had been searching for her for so long,

but now that I saw her,

I don't feel so great.

I didn't know because I was so out of it back then,

but we should have investigated it properly.

I've been

regretting it a lot this entire time.

Nowadays, I think maybe,

just maybe,

what we knew to be the truth

is not the whole truth.

Yang Juhui was the one who fabricated that scandal

between Chunhui and Assemblyman Pyo.

Juhui?

Also...

Director Yang.

What are you doing? Why can't you find Suin?

We have to find her before the police does!

Isn't there a friend of hers who we can call?

Who is Suin close to?

Suin's friend?

I don't know.

What? You don't know any of her friends?

Let's just file a missing person's report.

Are you crazy? Advertize her disappearance?

You can't hide this because you're afraid of that.

What if something terrible happens?

Did you track her credit card spending?

President Cho, do you have time tomorrow morning?

You look really good.

I'm hungry.

Let's get brunch. Buy me something good.

How did you know I had nothing to do this morning?

Fine. I didn't want to eat alone anyway.

Let's go.

Where to?

You must like tteokbokki.

I always wanted to try it when I was in school,

but couldn't. It's really good.

I've never had fishcakes this good, either.

You make a great couple.

Really?

We're not a couple. He's our company president.

President?

Then spend a little more.

Sure. I'll take some eggs,

some tempura, and sundae.

And some lung, too.

Right away.

You have to pay in cash.

I see, cash...

- This was your idea. / - Sorry?

The person who invites the other should pay.

Where is my order of sundae?

So, what did you do?

I did everything I've been wanting to.

Everything I couldn't before.

I slept in like a sloth,

ate everything I wanted, read comic books...

Wow, I'm jealous.

I was surprised.

It only took me two days to do it all.

It only took two days, but I couldn't do it until now.

What did I live for?

That's how it is.

Everyone lives that way.

I'll go alone from here.

I can go with you.

I told you, I have nothing to do today.

When you are released,

let's get tteokbokki again.

It'll be my treat then.

Hurry back.

According to her credit card activity,

she was at a home stay in Gangwon-do.

Really? Send me the address.

Mom, I'm turning myself in.

No.

- Suin. / - Juhui.

What are you doing here?

I needed to ask you something.

I'm sorry, but I'm in a rush. Let's talk later.

When Seongju got into that accident...

You were in that car too, weren't you?

- Hwasun said that? / - You said you can't reach her.

I'm sorry, but I'm in a rush. Let's talk later.

Juhui!

Were you the one who left Seongju on that street?

- I told you I'm busy! / - Juhui!

Was it you?

Yes!

I did it. I didn't take Seongju

to the hospital and left her on the street!

What? Why?

What did Seongju do to you?

Had you not done that, they could've saved her voice!

At that moment, I wished Seongju would disappear!

I sang just as well as she did,

but I was always in her shadow!

I was sick of it! That's why I did it!

It's been over 20 years already.

It's not like I killed a person!

I have no reason to listen to you!

Hey! Is it only murder if you kill someone?

If you take a singer's voice, that's murder, too!

Let go. Let go of me!

Suin!

Mom.

She doesn't know anything. I did it all.

So take me instead.

Don't just stand there!

I did it. Tell them the truth!

It's over, Mom.

What?

Let's go.

- Mr. Kim. / - Yes?

- It's ready. / - The mic?

Yes, it's all ready.

Here comes your boyfriend. I guess they gave you

the same dressing room since you two are dating.

I'm doing a guest performance.

That's great.

I'll see you on stage.

Okay.

Choi Chunhui, Jang Junhyeon,

please let me take a photo.

Please.

Sure.

A little closer.

Your relationship is public now anyway.

- Hello? / - Are you Choi Myeongsik's guardian?

You need to come to the hospital.

He needs to have surgery right away.

What?

What's wrong?

Dad's at the hospital.

Dad.

Why didn't you tell me you were sick?

What are you doing here?

You have a performance today.

Dad.

We'll take you down to surgery in 30 minutes.

Dad.

I have to return to the concert hall.

So

I can't watch you go into the operating room.

I'm sorry.

Don't worry. Go.

You're tough,

so you can handle this, right?

I'll finish the concert and then come back,

so don't give up and hang in there, okay?

Can you promise me that?

Chunhui.

Coach.

I'm sorry, but please look after my dad for me.

I'll take care of him. Don't worry.

Focus on the performance when you're on stage.

Okay?

Go on.

I'll go after he goes into surgery.

I'm a guest, so I have more time.

Thanks.

Thank you, all of you.

Go on.

I'm losing my mind.

Here you go.

I don't need change. Thank you!

Can you take me to KBC Concert Hall?

Thank you. I'll pay you back!

Her father is undergoing a surgery!

What if she doesn't make it?

Why are you so inflexible?

- Hey! / - Uncle!

Delivery guy. Entrance. Please pay him for me!

Chunhui!

This way. Hurry.

- I'll be back. / - Good luck!

- Breathe! Like this! / - Okay!

Choi Chunhui has arrived!

- You'll go on after one song. / - Okay.

Hello, I'm Choi Chunhui.

♪ Did fate live while embracing me? ♪

♪ Or did I live while embracing fate? ♪

♪ Every footprint of my painful life ♪

♪ Is on the thorny path of my sad life ♪

♪ If they tell me to do it again, I cannot ♪

♪ It is too sad, so I cannot ♪

♪ My love, who I sent off with the setting sun ♪

♪ My life, which disappeared with the wind ♪

♪ Oh, my love, my tears ♪

♪ My youth, which I've buried ♪

♪ Love beckons me to return ♪

♪ Life became tears and pushes me ♪

♪ Oh, my love, my tears ♪

♪ My youth, which I've buried ♪

♪ Mother ♪

♪ Love beckons me to return ♪

♪ Life became tears and pushes me ♪

Dad.

Don't cry.

I'm...

I'm fine.

Thank you.

Thank you, Dad.

Thank you so much.

Suin.

Don't lose hope.

Whatever it takes, I'll get you out of here.

Whoever I have to bribe, I'll get you acquitted.

Mom.

I always thought you ruined my life.

But I was wrong.

I think I ruined your life.

I'm not a 14-year-old child anymore.

I should take care of my own mess.

I think I made your life more difficult.

I'm sorry, Mom.

Assemblyman Pyo has filed charges for defamation.

You're being investigated for bribery, too.

Suin is in there.

You think I care about things like that?

Yang Juhui?

You are under arrest for defamation, spreading

malicious rumors, and bribing government officials.

Let's go.

It's really nice out, isn't it?

Yes, it is.

- Chunhui. / - Yes?

I have something to tell you.

What?

What happened in your mom's and my generation

is all in the past.

I think your happiness in the present is

much more important than the past.

I should've said this sooner, but I couldn't.

I guess I'm just human after all.

Sorry, Chunhui.

Dad.

I regretted not saying this before the surgery.

You don't know how much I regretted it.

Dad.

Hwasun.

Myeongsik.

I'm sorry.

I wronged you and Seongju.

I...

I don't deserve to be forgiven.

Thank you for staying alive.

I'm sorry.

Have you been well?

Yes, and you?

Of course.

I came with my mom. She was too afraid to come alone.

I'm glad they finally resolved things.

I'm guessing

we need more time?

I'm going to the U.S.

The U.S.?

For how long?

I'm not sure.

I may just settle there.

What?

Why?

Is it because of me?

Hey. Did you forget?

I'm Music God Jang Junhyeon.

Companies have been lined up to work with me.

Work hard while I'm away.

I'll become an international superstar soon.

If you want to date Music God Jang Junhyeon, you

should at least be the queen of trot, don't you think?

You are not the one waiting for me.

I'm the one waiting for you.

Gum on My Shoe.

This is the best spot, Sir. The best.

Eye-level is critical.

The rest is useless. Eye-level is all I need.

Our stars. Miss Na! Mr. Seol!

- Here. Here. / - Look.

My babies.

Awesome. Just perfect.

You're a work of art. Perfection.

I think people keep recognizing me.

Honey, I don't think so.

Take off the hat. It's embarrassing.

No, I have to keep it on.

You should have some water first.

Yusik, water please.

Yes, Sir. Miss Na.

No, you have to have this.

My darling is pregnant.

- I want that. / - No. That's too much.

- But it's good... / - It's a waste of money.

- Hey, cucumber. / - Cucumber?

- You need cucumbers with cold noodles. / - No.

Look. It's three for 3 dollars and 80 cents.

This is five for 2 dollars and 80 cents.

- This is cheaper, right? / - Goodness.

Seriously. What's wrong with him?

I'll see you at the office.

Thank you for helping me shop.

I'll send a gift to the soup kitchen.

What...

The K-Pop star Jang Junhyeon

has come to Korea with his agent Julia Kang.

He made his return with his song "Remember Me"

which was a huge hit last year.

He had left Korea to enter the American market.

- Hey, it's Mister! / - In six months,

his single album ranked 10th on billboard charts.

Behind his successful debut in the U.S.

- is Julia Kang, his agent. / - You're right.

Many are speculating that they are a couple.

Who is it?

Suin.

How have you been?

I truly hated you.

And to be honest,

I still hate you a little.

But

I admit I was terribly wrong.

I'm sorry.

Thank you for asking for a reduced sentence.

I know it'll be hard, but can you forgive my mom, too?

I apologize on her behalf.

I'm starting over.

I'll beat you fair and square.

People call you the Queen of Trot,

but don't let your guard down.

I'll stand next to you as your rival very soon.

Okay. I'll keep building upon my skills as I wait.

- Good luck. / - Good luck.

Since you're back, you'll return to Shine Star, right?

I'll have to see what you offer.

You still owe me.

Cheapskate.

You'll use that to lower my signing bonus?

You're really irritating.

I need your help today.

You have to go somewhere with me.

The older sister worked hard at singing and

the younger sister studied hard

and they waited for their dad.

Then one day,

the dad sold all the rice cakes and came home.

And the dad was completely cured of his illness.

But he's not completely...

It'll happen as I say it.

I see. My apologies, Miss Byeol.

This is the same story from last time.

Next.

And

the Mister who went to the U.S. also returned home.

Junhyeon. How could you not call for an entire year?

Please enjoy it.

It's hot, so be careful.

Enjoy.

The soup is hot, so be careful.

- Sir. / - What?

Help her. Help her. I'll do it. I'll do this.

- Wait, but... / - It's okay...

- Let's carry it together. / - I can...

- Here. / - The broth is just...

I wanted to ask you something.

Did you meet that person I found last time...

Did you meet your first love?

No.

Then are you going to? I guess it'll be soon?

I'm not sure.

- That depends on what you do. / - Excuse me?

Move!

Come in. It's hot.

Yes, the scallions and meat...

And Jang Junhyeon

returned.

I'm back.

And Dad, Chunhui, Mister, and Byeol

lived happily ever after.

The end.

♪ Seeds sown in the spring ♪

♪ Will bloom flowers in the summer ♪

♪ We will harvest during the fall ♪

♪ And be happy in the winter ♪

♪ The cool tall buildings may tower over us ♪

♪ And it may be cool to follow the trends ♪

♪ But even a log house is fine ♪

♪ I'm happy as long as I'm with my love ♪

♪ As long as I can live with my love ♪

♪ I want to build a picturesque house ♪

♪ On the green prairie ♪

♪ And live with my beloved ♪

♪ For a hundred years ♪

♪ For a hundred years ♪

For more infomation >> Lovers of Music | Trot恋人 | 트로트의연인 - EP 16(Last Episode) [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 1:02:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Unstoppable Power Of Social Proof | Pro Church Daily Ep. #017 - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> The Unstoppable Power Of Social Proof | Pro Church Daily Ep. #017 - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

A Hunting We Will Go (Lyrics) - Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:46.

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go.

We'll catch a fox and put her in a box.

And then we'll let her go.

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go.

We'll catch a fish and put him in a dish.

And then we'll let him go.

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go.

We'll catch a cat and put her in a hat.

And then we'll let her go.

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go.

We'll catch a goat and put him in a boat.

And then we'll let him go.

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go.

We'll catch a bear and put him in a chair.

And then we'll let him go.

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go.

We'll catch a sheep and put her in a jeep.

And then we'll let her go.

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go.

We'll catch a snake and put him on a cake.

And then we'll let him go.

For more infomation >> A Hunting We Will Go (Lyrics) - Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Review - Lego City: Police Car (30352) - Duration: 3:16.

Hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER with Police Car by Lego City.

Set number 30352.

Contains 50 pieces.

Recommended building ages are 5 through 12.

Looks like we get to make an awesome Police Car.

Nice colorful polybag.

Let's see the contents.

Well I see a head rolling around! [Laughs]

Looks like we have a nice selection of bricks

and a small folded instruction manual.

Let's take a closer look at the Police Car.

This is certainly one fast set to assemble.

Off to the left, we have our minifigure.

His torso is printed on both front and back.

He does feature a single-sided head

and a ball cap.

On the right, we have his Police Car.

Nice front bumper and grill.

The slope is printed with "POLICE"

as well as a badge.

Inside consist of just a steering wheel.

I've never seen 1 by 3 wall elements before

Here's the rear with a reflector

and a set of handcuffs.

Let's set our figure inside.

He hoes reach the steering wheel.

We're all buckled up.

We're ready to go for a test run.

Well [Laughs],

this comes off fairly easily.

He don't want to drive too fast.

His lights will come off the top! [Laughs]

It does roll smooth on a flat surface.

We don't want to go too fast.

You don't want to loose your lights.

It's not a bad set.

It will be perfect for any Lego collector

or as a source for spare parts.

This concludes the review for Police Car by Lego City.

Set number 30352.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Review - Lego City: Police Car (30352) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Animated Kids Series | BIRTHDAY (HD) – Big Block – Episode 57 | Shemaroo Kids Junior - Duration: 2:18.

Everybody's loves a birthday and everybody's got one too

On you're birthday, it's all your day

It's the day that's all about you

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

Birthday birthday. Gonna have a great day

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

Birthday birthday. You can have it anyway

You're birthday's a day we say Glad we met you

Glad we know you Glad you're here

Hey

You're birthday's a day we say Aren't you great?

Yeah! We celebrate you. Every year

Woo! So hey! what's your thing?

Anything you're into? What do we bring?

Maybe Something to eat?

How about Something to Drink?

I make wonderful dip. Could that be a thing?

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

Birthday birthday. Gonna have a great day

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

Birthday birthday

You can have it anyway

Your birthday's a day that's all about you yeah

It's up to you yeah. So what'd you want to do?

Your birthday's a day when things get fancy

Parties, dancing, party hats too

Woo

And Hey! What's to eat?

Pancakes? cupcakes?

You choose the treat

So hang the streamers, and blow up the balloons

This is starting to look like a party room

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

Birthday birthday. Gonna have a great day

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

It's gonna be a great day on your birthday

Who do we invite and what can you handle?

Don't ask raccoons 'cause they always eat the candles

Speaking of candles, they're on the cake so

before you blow them out, what wish you gonna make hmm?

What are you hoping for? What would you like?

A boat? A bath tub? A two wheeled bike?

If it were up to us, what would we choose?

We've always wanted tennis shoes

Yes, like… from day one

Yeah, our birthday

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

Birthday birthday. Gonna have a great day

Birthday birthday. On you're birthday

Birthday birthday. You can have it anyway

on your Birthday

It's gonna be a great day

For more infomation >> Popular Animated Kids Series | BIRTHDAY (HD) – Big Block – Episode 57 | Shemaroo Kids Junior - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Economy Views: Banks need to become platform companies - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Economy Views: Banks need to become platform companies - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

European Tourist Tries The Italian Bombardino Egg Liquor - Duration: 1:25.

Now, this thing is called the Bombardino.

It is an egg liquor with some rum in it.

I am going to taste it now.

Hmm, very sweet – I think it is white rum with a bit of egg – egg white, uhm, yellow

obviously!

When you ski like an amateur, stressed out you need some of this to get some confidence.

For more infomation >> European Tourist Tries The Italian Bombardino Egg Liquor - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி செல்லும் பாபாஜி குகையின் ரகசியம் இதுதான் | Tamil Cinema News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி செல்லும் பாபாஜி குகையின் ரகசியம் இதுதான் | Tamil Cinema News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Learning to Ski in Italy At The Maniva Ski School - Duration: 1:19.

I visited the Maniva Ski Resort in the north of Italy for a few days of skiing where I

met Jari, a local ski instructor.

Jari runs a ski school for people with little or no skiing experience.

I've only skied twice and my friend has never skied, so we asked Jari to teach us

the basics.

He speaks perfect English and has several years experience so the two hours we spent

with him gave us the perfect foundations.

He explained how to stand, slide and break as well as turn.

After an hour of practice on the baby run he took us down the blue line to get used

to a real slope.

We even tried out the chair lift and came down

a more intermediate slope before going back to the restaurant for lunch.

For more infomation >> Learning to Ski in Italy At The Maniva Ski School - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman夾娃娃】三百可以夾多少海螺?海螺台跳台攻略大解密。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#232 - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> 【Kman夾娃娃】三百可以夾多少海螺?海螺台跳台攻略大解密。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#232 - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Naked Driver - Yamaha 135 LC, Jupiter Sniper MX 135 - Duration: 4:26.

Naked Driver - Yamaha 135 LC, Jupiter Sniper MX 135

For more infomation >> Naked Driver - Yamaha 135 LC, Jupiter Sniper MX 135 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

4 House Make form Match Stick | Popsicle | Cardboard | Paper - Duration: 11:20.

4 House Make form Match Stick | Popsicle | Cardboard | Paper

For more infomation >> 4 House Make form Match Stick | Popsicle | Cardboard | Paper - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

다스 내 권력 암투? 이명박 조카 이동형 부사장 "날 없애고 싶어한다"|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> 다스 내 권력 암투? 이명박 조카 이동형 부사장 "날 없애고 싶어한다"|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mediaworld: come ottenere codici sconto gratis - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Mediaworld: come ottenere codici sconto gratis - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Κρύων - Η Δύναμη της Συνοχής / The Power of Coherence - Duration: 26:41.

For more infomation >> Κρύων - Η Δύναμη της Συνοχής / The Power of Coherence - Duration: 26:41.

-------------------------------------------

How are you treating children? How to deal with children, know - Duration: 3:28.

শিশুদের সাথে কেমন আচরণ করছেন?

How to Behave with Children?

শিশুদের সাথে কখন কিভাবে আচরণ, জেনে নিন

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét