Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 31 2018

I-

got my paper on social media back.

Yeah?

And?

Bombed it!

Badly.

I mean how is that possible?

I Googled "Social Media,"

I found all these awesome websites to quote from, I even cited them.

Well, you can't just use Google.

Did you try searching in the library's databases?

Wait, what databases?

Our library has databases? I didn't-

This is news to me. How did you find out about them?

They're on the library's website.

It's also on that guide they told us about in class.

There's a ton of good information and helpful things about searching the databases on there.

So what? So I shouldn't use Google at all?

Just the databases?

Googling is great for some things and everyone does it but it's not so great for college assignments.

Okay, but-

Why?

College is about preparing us to be respected professionals.

If you just Google, then you're missing out on over half of the information available.

Yeah, but-

It's Google!

Google only searches the tip of the iceberg

and sometimes it doesn't even do that very well.

Google is basically a popularity contest, not a judge of what's useful.

Anyway, our assignment sheet did say we needed to use scholarly sources and credible information

But what are scholarly sources?

How can I tell if something's credible,

Isn't everything on the internet credible?

No, not everything!

Scholarly sources are written by experts in their field and the articles have been peer reviewed.

Reviewers make recommendations regarding the information and sometimes even reject the articles if the research wasn't done correctly.

Also, credible information should be current,

you should be able to verify the author as an expert in their field,

and you should be able to locate where the author got their information.

Okay, well nobody told me about all that.

And what, you can't find those on Google?

Remember, Google is popularity contest.

Let's do a search on "Social Media."

[typing]

[Man]: Well, hold up. Wha- what's with this site?

Wikipedia has references,

and it's updated frequently.

Didn't you just say that credible information should be current and provide references?

You might read stuff on Wikipedia to give you an idea of the topic, but you shouldn't use it to support your arguments.

Anyone can put anything on the Internet.

[Woman]: You should always be able to search for the author of an article and see who they work for,

if they are affiliated with a school or organization, and their educational background.

It's a good way to determine if they're knowledgeable in their field.

Wikipedia doesn't list the authors of its articles, so there's no way of knowing who wrote it.

I mean-

I guess that makes sense.

So, do you ever use Google?

Sure, I use Google but I don't just Google it.

I might use it to see what people are saying about my topic

but I use Google along with my database searches to make sure I have the best sources for my assignment.

[Woman]: The databases are full of information you can't find on Google.

Plus it's way easier to find credible sources in a database.

Hmm,

Okay.

At least now I know what to do for the next assignment.

If you need help, just ask the librarians at Columbus State.

That's what they're there for.

For more infomation >> You Can't Just Google - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

German Tries AMERICAN SWEETS & CHOCOLATES - Duration: 9:56.

I think it's time for Stefan to try some more American sweets.

Hey everyone, Dana here. And Stefan.

We've been to the U.S. a few times now, you've had some chocolates.

We've done a video where you've had some American chocolates and candies.

But I don't think you've ever had any of these.

This will be your first time having these. I think. - We will see.

Let's start with one that I also haven't had before.

You're showing me the back.

Okay it has ah...you gave it to me like that. - I'm sorry!

Well so that they can see the thing that I'm passing.

That's upside-down. Can I pick something? - No. I have to give it to you. - I will pick this.

I will pick this.

Here you go. - Payday. King size. - Yes. - Peanut, caramel bar.

I would imagine it to be nuts with... - You know it's nuts.

It says right there peanut.

Yeah, but peanut cream or peanut mousse or half peanuts or full peanuts covered in chocolate.

Let me finish what I'm saying. - Okay. Alright.

So I would say it's full peanuts covered in some sort of a sugar, no chocolate and caramel

because it says caramel. - Alright, so you're saying no chocolate.

I'm saying no chocolate. - Oh, okay. I've never even had this, and I even...oh my gosh!

It's not covered in chocolate.

I 100% thought it was covered in chocolate.

Wow. - I saw that coming. - I did not see that coming.

Oh, that's salty. - Can I? Can I? That's salty but it's good! - It's good.

It gets 4 out of 6 candies.

I'm going to keep eating it, no we should... - Next one! - Next one.

100 Grand. Rich! - Yeah! - Milk chocolate, crispy crunchies, chewy caramel.

Caramel again. - But this definitely says chocolate. This has chocolate. - Yeah.

So it's a small little chocolate bar.

Oh!

Yeah. - This is my first time having this. How many candies does this get?

Five and a half out of six. - Wow! - Um, I would wish for more crispies in it.

Would you like my last bite or no? You want it? Okay.

Oh! Gl... - What are they called?

Good & Plenty. Licorice candy.

Why did you buy it, and I didn't even know that licorice candy exists in the U.S.

Yeah. There are people in the U.S. who like licorice.

I just happen to not like licorice.

But my dad likes licorice. You know. There are people...my dad.

And other people like licorice.

I just don't like licorice.

We should have a vote. Up in the corner here. - Do you like licorice? - Up in the corner there.

Up in this area. It's really complicated, you're right. If you're sitting here you don't know.

You don't know. - You should have a voting in this corner. - Do you like licorice?

So there's white ones and there's pink ones.

Are the white or pink any different?

I don't know. - They exist in Germany too. - Oh. - You can buy then at Christmas.

Are they called Good & Plenty? - They are not called Good & Plenty. - Oh okay.

But it's good licorice with a hard candy shell.

Four out of 6. - Four out of 6? - Yeah. - Nice.

Okay, do you want a chocolate or do you want a candy?

We can go for chocolate again.

Okay. So this is another one that I'll be having for my first time.

Which I'm shocked because I love toffee.

Skor. - It looks so good! It looks so good.

Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. - Yeah.

That's so good. That's amazing. - Four out of six. - Well then good.

This is for me. - Great. It's good. The chocolate is good.

The toffee is good. It's hard caramel, or? - It's got a good...

I don't really know what toffee is. Please don't ask me.

I don't know what toffee is. I think it's...I don't know what toffee is. - Doesn't matter.

But it's so good! - Let us know in the comments what coffee is, toffee - Toffee.

Okay.

I would say this has...um, what is it? - It's Peppermint Pattie. That's the name.

Oh, I love it. Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? - No. It gets a 3 out of 6.

Well good then. - I don't know why you combine peppermint with chocolate around it.

I love it. Three out of 6 for you? Does that mean it's mine? - Yeah. - Yes. It's mine.

Aw, Hershey's, okay. Chocolate & Creme. - No.

It's not chocolate and creme. What does it say? - Oh. Cookies, sorry. Hershey's Cookies & Creme.

Can I have? - No. - I'm so excited to have these as well.

Yeah?

Five out of 6. It's good. - Yeah. - It's pretty good.

Here you go. You can take it. - Baby Ruth. - Uh-huh.

Oh!

Don't record our face. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you.

Four out of 6. Four out of 6. Okay.

Something different. Not chocolate. - Twizzlers.

Is it not also like a movie theater candy?

I think so.

I mean I guess it might be sold at movie theaters, but in the U.S. it's just sort of a normal candy.

So, it's a candy that's sold at movie theaters.

Okay.

Oh, so it's one, - No, no, you... - one big one, but you have to - Yeah. - rip it off.

Oh, so you break the packaging completely.

This already smells like the most amazing - It smells like my childhood.

- strawberry artificial flavoring.

Oh, they're softer than I thought. No. This gets 2 out of 6. - Oh no! So these are all for me.

I love it. So what don't you like about it?

Just the whole consistency and the taste. - The whole thing. And I like about it everything.

The consistency, the flavor. And look.

You can bite off both ends and have a little straw.

Chocolate. - Crunch. - Crunch.

This was the only one that I was worried you had had before.

Oh it has also crispies in it. - Yeah.

Can I? No? - No. - Ah! - Five out of 6.

Great chocolate. Lot of crispies. Lot of chocolate.

They're not called crispies they're called crisped rice. - Okay, crisped rice.

Maybe even five and a half.

Oh jeez. Cinnamon again. You know how I love cinnamon.

They are Hot Ones. - No. Read it again. - Redhots!

Ah, how many do I have to? - I, yeah you just gotta throw a handful in. Throw a handful in. Okay.

Drei, vier, sechs, acht.

Zwei, vier, sechs, sieben. - I think... - You have to put one more.

I think that you think this is going to be hotter than it is.

No, I just don't like cinnamon. - Oh, that's right! You don't like cinnamon the spice.

Exactly. - Oh, right, yeah.

Hot won't be a problem but cinnamon. - Oh, okay. Alright. You ready?

They're less chewable than I remember them being. They're hot. Ooooh!

They're not hot for you? - No. - It's that one more you made me eat.

Look at him. Look at his face. - I don't like cinnamon. - I like it.

Yeah, they are hot, but... - It's spicy or hot and I'm like eeehh, but I like it.

I don't like cinnamon. They get 1 out of 6 candies.

Alright. That was it. - That was good. - That's all I've got.

So our question for you is: have you ever had any of these chocolates or candies, and

what did you think of them?

Please let us know in the comments below.

We have T-shirts!

Two designs at the moment.

One design is the Einhörnchen design.

It will be around for a limited amount of time.

And then we have a T-shirt that is there the whole year.

The Wanted Adventure design.

The Wanted Adventure logo on a T-shirt.

And why do we have Einhörnchen?

Because I said in another video a long time ago...long time, many years ago, that instead

of Eichhörnchen, I often accidentally say Einhörnchen.

So I drew an Einhörnchen.

And they're available in different colors besides just blue but blue's my favorite color,

so I bought them all in blue. - Exactly.

Thank you so much for watching until the end of the video. - You're still here! . If you enjoy

the videos maybe leave a thumbs up with the like button.

And if you're not subscribed, maybe think about subscribing to the channel.

And who do we need to say a really, really, really, really, really big thank you to?

Not only need but want to say our patrons on Patreon, thank you so much for helping

make these videos possible. - Yeah. Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, where can it be found?

In the description box below. - Yes.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

Hey everyone! Dana here. - And Stefan. - And today...I didn't do anything.

Four, four out of candies, four out of candies.

Four out of candies?

Four...four out of 6 candies.

For more infomation >> German Tries AMERICAN SWEETS & CHOCOLATES - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Voidz: Leave It in My Dreams - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> The Voidz: Leave It in My Dreams - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sophie Charlotte - Inspiring young women to follow a career in computer programming - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Sophie Charlotte - Inspiring young women to follow a career in computer programming - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Ye Iqbal Ka Pakistan hai Ya Nargis ka | Think About This - Duration: 3:12.

vulgur stage dramas

For more infomation >> Ye Iqbal Ka Pakistan hai Ya Nargis ka | Think About This - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Dota 2 Tricks: GOLD FARMING! - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Dota 2 Tricks: GOLD FARMING! - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Eric Green's Wednesday Weather Forecast - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Eric Green's Wednesday Weather Forecast - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Woman struck by pickup truck in Epping - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Woman struck by pickup truck in Epping - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

B747 Sun Soaring, Crosswind Landings, AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL - Duration: 7:07.

Airplane, flight info below ↓↓↓↓, or as captions in youtube subtitles. go to app options.

Airbus A340-313 Surinam Airways PZ-TCR from Amsterdam to Paramaribo on flight#PY993 & #OR9301 code sharing with TUI.COM

Boeing 747-406(M) KLM PH-BFC from Amsterdam to Mexico City on flight KL685.

Boeing 747-406(M) KLM PH-BFC from Mexico City to Amsterdam on flight KL686.

Boeing B777-F16 LATAM Cargo Colombia N776LA on flight UC1507 from Miami to Amsterdam Landed 3:10 PM on 24012018

Boeing 737-8K2 KLM PH-BXL from Budapest to Amsterdam on flight KL1976.

Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Aeromexico XA-ADC from Mexico City to Amsterdam on flight AM25.

Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner KLM PH-BHI from Osaka to Amsterdam on flight KL868.

Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Kenya Airways 5Y-KZG from Nairobi to Amsterdam on flight KQ116.

Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner KLM PH-BHD from San Jose to Amsterdam on flight KL760.

Boeing 777-3DZ(ER) Qatar Airways (Oneworld Livery) A7-BAG from Amsterdam to Doha on flight QR274.

For more infomation >> B747 Sun Soaring, Crosswind Landings, AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Court documents detail how burglars broke into homes in Baltimore County - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Court documents detail how burglars broke into homes in Baltimore County - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Son Heung-min | "Dele likes to play in goal!" | Tottenham Hotspur teammates - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Son Heung-min | "Dele likes to play in goal!" | Tottenham Hotspur teammates - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

【Nightcore】The River Alan Walker → NgokTN Music ♪ - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> 【Nightcore】The River Alan Walker → NgokTN Music ♪ - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump Calls For Unity In State Of The Union Address | TODAY - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> President Donald Trump Calls For Unity In State Of The Union Address | TODAY - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Opening Scene 'Sauron' | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Movie Clip 15 - Duration: 4:40.

It began with the forging of the great rings.

Three were given to the elves:

Immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings.

Seven to the dwarf-lords:

Great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

And nine...

...nine rings were gifted to the race of men...

...who, above all else, desire power.

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race.

But they were all of them deceived.

For another ring was made.

In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom...

...the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a master ring...

...to control all others.

And into this ring he poured his cruelty, his malice...

...and his will to dominate all life.

One Ring to rule them all.

One by one...

...the free lands of Middle-earth fell to the power of the ring.

But there were some who resisted.

A last alliance of men and elves marched against the armies of Mordor.

And on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-earth.

Tangado haid! (Hold positions!)

Leithio i philinn! (Fire the arrows!)

Victory was near.

But the power of the ring...

...could not be undone.

It was in this moment...

...when all hope had faded...

...that Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword.

Sauron, the enemy of the free peoples of Middle-earth, was defeated.

The ring passed to Isildur...

... who had this one chance to destroy evil forever.

But the hearts of men...

...are easily corrupted.

And the ring of power has a will of its own.

It betrayed Isildur...

... to his death.

And some things that should not have been forgotten...

...were lost.

History became legend...

For more infomation >> Opening Scene 'Sauron' | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Movie Clip 15 - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

David Beckham bestätigt offiziell die Trennung! - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> David Beckham bestätigt offiziell die Trennung! - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

10 Strangest College Courses Ever - Duration: 6:10.

10 Strangest College Courses.

Number 10.

A mandatory course for some freshmen at Occidental College,

"The Unbearable Whiteness of Barbie-Race and Popular Culture in the United States" tries

to explore ways in which "scientific racism has been put to use in the making of Barbie."

Elizabeth Chin, the instructor of this course warns students that the course itself is no

child's play.

With assigned readings ranging from Sandra Kisneros to Karl Marx, the course incorporates

some pretty hardcore academic content.

Nevertheless, a course on race which describes the whiteness of Barbie as unbearable seems

incredibly unscientific.

Number 9.

Since such an important aspect of everyday living must have theological implications,

Loyola college decided that the inextricable link between God and eating was to be explored.

Students are taught the "complex religious aspects associated with eating", exploring

the texts to expound the intricacies of etiquette in a canonical context.

The evolution debate may not have been decided, but common sense predicts problems for those

who do not eat a balanced diet.

However, if free servings are part of the deal,it may help all those poor souls dissect

(food) theology.

Number 8.

The Rhode Island School of Design attracts aspiring artists and designers from around

the country but it is inconceivable to think that some

of them might want to "lust with the saints and burn with the sinners."

However, if any one of them accepts the invitation, they can spend the semester analysing the

moral dimensions of the works of classical as well as modern artists.

Being the artsy school that RISD is, the course and the teacher should have a cult following.Well,

different strokes for different folks.

Number 7.

The American South is still the bastion of conservatism and evangelism, but that doesn't

stop them from trying to expound Zombies.

The credit for this pioneering course must go to Sean Hoade, professor of English at

the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa, who draws parallels between American consumption

patterns and Zombies.

His observation that "zombies act as a mirror for Americans,

not only as we see ourselves but also as the rest of the world sees America in the time

of George W. Bush: as a roaming, voracious killer turning its

victims into soulless creatures like itself" may be a little far fetched, but his students

are not complaining.

Number 6.

Those who decide to attend Alfred University in a bucolic part of Western New York State,

may find themselves in a classroom studying the subtleties concerned with the production

of maple syrup.

The only prerequisite for the course is the "willingness to work for long periods in snow,cold

and mud".

The production techniques invented by the Native Americans which have endured constant

change are dissected, visits to local producers, restaurants and festivals augmenting the process.

It's the Real Thing, so students can find jobs easily with this course on their resume!

Number 5.

No matter how useless Garbage sounds, Virginia Matzek of Santa Clara University will try

to change your impression of it.

A "science class for non science-majors", the Joy of Garbage is apparently a "serious

class where students are required to do research and learn how to work with data".

Among the questions asked are: What is the difference between "garbage" ,"discard" and

"waste"? and "What could be a better title for the course?"

"The Joy of Wasting time",perhaps?

Number 4.

The Art of Walking might seem trivial to some, but not to Dr Ken Keffer, Professor of Modern

Languages at Centre College, Kentucky.

He conducts a class dedicated to the understanding of "intelligible and sensual design in inner

and outer nature",first expounded by Immanuel Kant.

Apart from the customary walks which he takes with his students to the nearby Perryville

Battlefield and the surrounding areas, Dr Keffer assigns freelance walking assignments

for students to appreciate the subtleties of walking.

Number 3.

Philosophy students at Georgetown University read works by Aristotle, Kant and others.

However, its done under the pretext of understanding the philosophical depths of Star Trek.

The course serves as an introduction to metaphysics and epistemology philosophy,

and tries to dissect the major philosophical questions which come up in the science fiction

entertainment drama.

Another proof that the ingenuity of educators has conjured ways of teaching which were hitherto

unknown.

Number 2.

Occidental college makes another appearance on the list, this time for the accommodation

of stupidity.

Of course, the word refers the name of the course rather than a quality possessed by

its students.

The course itself uses works of Friedrich Nietzsche and Gilles Deleuze among others

to clarify that "stupidity is neither ignorance nor organicity, but rather,

a corollary of knowing and an element of normalcy, the double of intelligence rather than its

opposite".

Only those who indulge in it must know.

Number 1.

The people at Occidental College decided that in the course of human events it becomes necessary

for students to delve into the "signification of the phallus"

and the "relation of the phallus to masculinity, femininity, genital organs and the fetish".

It being self evident that the phallus occupies a central theme in the psychoanalytic theories

of gender and sexuality, the course occupies a pivotal role in the Intercultural and Queer

program.

All this for a price of about four thousand five hundred dollars.

For more infomation >> 10 Strangest College Courses Ever - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Wikileaks Just Blew the Lid Off Robert Mueller And Unbelievable Felony He Committed. - Duration: 5:29.

BREAKING: Wikileaks Just Blew the Lid Off Robert Mueller And Unbelievable Felony He

Committed.

The swamp rats in DC are scurrying, after news broke that the FISA memo that proved

their illegal acts of sabotage against our President would soon be released.

Robert Mueller and his minions are all being swept up in this scandal where members of

the House on Thursday said they reviewed "shocking" contents of a classified memo in a scandal

that will soon be "bigger than Watergate."

But unfortunately for Robert Mueller, it looks like Christmas came early.

As America anxiously awaits for the FISA memo to drop, Wikileaks has dropped their own bombshell

that puts slimy Robert Mueller right at the center of another D.C. scandal.

We've learned in recent weeks the unbelievable act of treason Hillary Clinton committed while

serving as Obama's Secretary of State where she transferred 20% of our uranium to Russia.

With unsettling signs of Hillary's massive Uranium One cover-up emerging several weeks

ago, Wikileaks has now stepped in, revealing that Robert Mueller is at the helm of this

historic scandal where he personally carried out Hillary's illegal Uranium One deal.

"Wikileaks has released a classified US State Department from 2009 that appears to

prove Special Counsel Robert Mueller, head of the Trump/Russia probe, once supplied the

Russians with nuclear material," Huffington Post reported.

Ntd.tv reports:

A stream of news articles has exposed that many key officials pushing the Trump-Russia

narrative are themselves tied to Russia.

This includes figures leading the Russia investigations.

Under inspection now are the actions and financial ties of Robert Mueller, the special counsel

investigating whether the Trump team colluded with Russia in the 2016 elections.

Rather than intervene in Russia's push to gain control over America's uranium, Mueller

took part in the deals.

When Mueller was director of the FBI, the agency was investigating a Russian campaign

to grow its nuclear energy business in the United States.

The Hill reported on Oct. 17 that the Russian campaign was using "bribery, kickbacks,

extortion and money laundering."

As the FBI watched, the campaign led Russia to the Clintons, and to a deal that gave Russia

control of 20 percent of America's uranium with its purchase of mining company Uranium

One.

The Hill reported more details on these transactions, and stated Russian nuclear officials "routed

millions of dollars to the United States designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton's

charitable foundation," and notes the payments were made while Hillary Clinton "served

on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow."

The FBI, which was led by special counsel Mueller from 2001 to 2013, was allegedly aware

of Russia's interests in the Clintons.

In a follow-up story on Oct. 22, The Hill revealed that as Hillary Clinton was starting

her job as Secretary of State under the Obama administration, "federal agents observed

as multiple arms of Vladimir Putin's machine unleashed an influence campaign designed to

win access to the new secretary of State, her husband Bill Clinton and members of their

inner circle."

The article cites interviews and FBI records.

It adds that some of the Russian activities observed by FBI agents in 2009 and 2010 were

"covert and illegal."

It also adds that when Russia's Renaissance Capital paid the Clinton Foundation, the FBI

agents were "surprised by the timing and size of a $500,000 check."

An unnamed source familiar with the FBI evidence told The Hill that "There is not one shred

of doubt from the evidence that we had that the Russians had set their sights on Hillary

Clinton's circle, because she was the quarterback of the Obama-Russian reset strategy and the

assumed successor to Obama as president."

While Trump does everything in his power to "drain the swamp," the task has been increasingly

difficult, as Obama and Hillary's minions are riddled throughout the White House constantly

doing the bidding of the previous administration, and actively blocking federal investigations.

But one federal judge is done playing around.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton warns that this massive document dump will expose

even more corruption from the "Deep State," warning that this "tsunami of information"

will be something Hillary and Obama won't be able to defend themselves against.

Conservative Daily Post reported:

With several investigations into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's corruption already

yielding results, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton warns that a "tsunami of information"

is set to expose even more corruption from the Deep State.

On Tuesday, Fitton tweeted that even more corruption scandals from the Obama administration

are about to be released, noting that the Justice Department handed over 1.2 million

documents to Congress as part of the Congressional probe into DOJ corruption prior to the 2016

presidential election.

During his interview on Fox News with host Sean Hannity, Fitton said he believed a slew

of corruption scandals involving both Obama and Clinton were going to be exposed very

soon.

It looks like the time for Mueller and his team of morons' reckless and illegal antics

are quickly coming to an end.

Not only is his entire investigation into Trump being dismantled, but he's being swept

up in the biggest scandal in U.S. history with this Uranium One deal.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Wikileaks Just Blew the Lid Off Robert Mueller And Unbelievable Felony He Committed. - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats Ecstatic As FBI Finds NEW Trump Dossier, Not Laughing When They See Who Wrote It - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Democrats Ecstatic As FBI Finds NEW Trump Dossier, Not Laughing When They See Who Wrote It - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to improve hdl cholesterol | Natural Health - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> How to improve hdl cholesterol | Natural Health - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Alia Bhatt - Alia Bhatt Gym Workout Compilation | Alia Bhatt Workout Video | Fitness Freak | - Duration: 7:28.

www.GangBuZzZ.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét