Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 30 2018

From the perspective of the Recruit Group as a whole,

whether it be through Jalan, Hot Pepper, AirREGI or Air Series,

we have collected a significant amount of big data.

Using the Google Cloud Platform,

we have developed a service that reduces hassle and

allows users to make their shops just as they like them.

The reason why we chose to work with Google to develop this new service,AirMATE, is

because our vision and Google's vision happened to perfectly align.

Strong data, strong service: Google App Engine.

With Dataflow-which is able to handle large amounts of data quickly-and BigQuery,

Google Cloud Platform's all in one solution was, we believe, the best option.

We developed the new service in three months with just four people.

One of the reasons why we were able to make such quick progress was the Google team members,

who would sometimes give high level reviews as they helped move things forward.

AirMATE is a management partner that works for anyone.

We believe it would be great if we could create a world in which anything is possible.

We hope to work as a three part team with the shops and Google,

figuring out how to best utilize new technology as we develop these kinds of services.

For more infomation >> Google Cloud Platform 導入事例 - 株式会社リクルートライフスタイル - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dancing Beauty | 댄싱 뷰티 Ep.1 : SUNMI 'GASHINA' (선미-가시나) [ENG/中文字幕/2018.01.29] - Duration: 4:19.

Hi, this is Genie of 'Dancing Beauty'

Do you know who the first celebrity is?

The 1st celebrity, SUNMI

[Gashina] Topped various music charts

[Gashina] has been loved by many female fans

not only for SUNMI's performance

but also for her fair skin and red lips.

Especially, her shadow makeup

using a mixture of pink and black

rather than the common brown colors went viral.

So, today, I am going to show you

both SUNMI's makeup and cover dance!

After basic skincare, use a peach-colored

tone-up cream to brighten your skin.

Use the brightest concealer to cover up the blemishes

and highlight the t-zone and cheekbones.

Now I'm going to contour for a smaller face.

SUNMI has thin straight eyebrows with a point of arch.

Naturally fill in the brows with dark brown color

using diagonal brush.

Use beige color eye-shadow

and spread it all over your entire eyelid.

Apply red color eye-shadow

with pearls all over the eyelid

except the fronts and ends of the eyes.

Using a small brush,

spread black-brown color eye-shadow

along the fronts and ends of the eyes.

The key is blending it with red color eye-shadow!

Apply brownish pink shadow under the eyes.

Use brown eye-shadow under the eyes

to create a shadow.

(Shadow makeup is FINISHED!)

Use gel eyeliner to fill in waterline

and lightly wing out the end downward

Curl eyelashes with eyelash curler

and glue on fake eyelashes for doll-like eyes.

Genie's TIP) Use mascara even on fake eyelashes

to make them more natural!

(Eye shape looks defined)

Use a cream shading

and lightly contour the overall face again.

Blending is important!

Use a bit of foundation with puff for blending!

Contouring time to achieve SUNMI's small face

Mix up two different pink color blushers

and dab your cheeks from the outermost area.

Lastly, apply a very pigmented red lipstick fully

on your lips.

(SUNMI MAKEUP FINISHED!)

('Gashina' is a song with SUNMI's distinctive tone)

(with an addictive melody.)

(The key points of the dance are the 'shooting dance')

(and 'thorn dance,' which reminds of thorns on flowers.)

Genie's Beuty Tip! Fair skin and thin eyebrows with arches

Pink and black point eye makeup Red full point lips

How was SUNMI's cover dance and makeup

in the first episode?

I will be back with various cover makeup of celebrities!

See you next week!

For more infomation >> Dancing Beauty | 댄싱 뷰티 Ep.1 : SUNMI 'GASHINA' (선미-가시나) [ENG/中文字幕/2018.01.29] - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Brave - Jaz Becomes a British Honeypot (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> The Brave - Jaz Becomes a British Honeypot (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

7 Television And Bollywood Jodies Who Have Twin Babies - Duration: 4:44.

7 Television And Bollywood Jodies Who Have Twin Babies

For more infomation >> 7 Television And Bollywood Jodies Who Have Twin Babies - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Scorpion - It's Not What It Looks Like - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Scorpion - It's Not What It Looks Like - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

No Maquilles A Mi Niño 😩👦😡 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 16:45.

For more infomation >> No Maquilles A Mi Niño 😩👦😡 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 16:45.

-------------------------------------------

మణికంఠునిమహత్యం Episode32 | Mani Kantudu Mahatyam | Lord Mani Kanta | Ayyappa | Manikantuni Mahatyam - Duration: 22:06.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> మణికంఠునిమహత్యం Episode32 | Mani Kantudu Mahatyam | Lord Mani Kanta | Ayyappa | Manikantuni Mahatyam - Duration: 22:06.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 11 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:36.

I know you want nothing to do with me,

but I need a favor.

Honey!

<i>You should tell Pepe the truth.</i>

Don't worry.

Besides, I can't put Pepe's career at risk

or our friendship.

<i> Check her out.</i> <i> She's hot.</i>

<i> The more he loves me, the more</i> <i> money we can squeeze from him.</i>

I don't want any surprises, baby.

You need to report him.

This isn't the first time he hits you.

Just say the word.

I know some friends who can teach your husband a lesson.

<i>You're a very aggressive person </i>

and this isn't the right time or place.

Then where?

At the bar.

Don't you dare stand me up.

So, are you going?

In his dreams!

I should go.

Your special friend must be waiting.

-Dad! -How dare you?

Wait!

No! Relax, relax!

I can't allow this!

Have you no respect for your children?

I'm sorry, Dad! Meet Jose Jose.

He's a singer.

Jose Sosa. Honest, sir!

I didn't mean to disrespect you or your daughter.

Dad, I beg you. Go inside.

We'll talk later. I'm a grown woman!

You're messing around with some two-bit teen sensation?

Excuse me, sir, but I'm a grown man!

Oh, yeah? Your pants are unbuttoned!

Go inside, Dad. We'll talk later.

I want you out of my house.

If I see you again,

you'll experience the wrath of the Herrera-Calles family.

Is that a threat?

You bet it is.

You can rest assured, I promise that much.

How embarrassing.

Nonsense.

I'm humiliated.

Don't get like that. It's okay.

I'm here for you.

So you and Jose rescued Laura and dropped her off?

Mm-hm.

I wasn't going to leave my friend

in the hands of that jerk.

Don't you remember how bad it was when I dated Sergio?

It's cool that you're emulating Mother Theresa and all...

but aren't you afraid?

What if he comes after you?

A bit, yes... but things are different this time.

I know how to defend myself.

Yeah, but I'm still scared.

How'd it go with Jose?

He dropped me off.

Now that's a good story.

Please tell me you guys went up to your room

-and did the horizontal tango. -Don't start.

Nothing happened.

He dropped me off and I went up to my room alone,

like the princess I am.

Anel, please. Tell me you're joking!

This was your chance to get Jose back!

Wasn't that the point?

No. Not like this.

I don't want us to just hook up again.

I don't see what's so wrong about that.

You're crazy, girl.

Crazy in love, perhaps.

I don't want to get my hopes up only to end up hurt.

You know what's going to happen?

I'll tell you.

While you make up your mind,

that ancient, man-eating tarantula will come along

and steal Jose from you.

If you keep eating, you're going to get huge.

If you aren't bored of him yet, why not go on tour with him?

<i> You love traveling!</i>

I'd much rather go to Paris, yet here I am going to Acapulco.

That bad, huh?

<i> The thing is,</i> <i> Jose fascinates me.</i>

I like him very much...

but I think we deserve some space.

<i> Besides, I can't miss</i> <i> the Alemans' party.</i>

Why not ask Jose to come with you?

I don't know. That crowd isn't for him.

Who gets you, girl?

I thought you didn't care what people thought of you!

Yet now this?

Remember, the Alemans are politicians.

It's mostly business.

Politicians aren't people.

Bye.

Pepe.

It's too early for you to be drinking.

I'd first cut off my tongue than disrespect you, Mom,

but you can't tell me what to do!

I'm your mother! I can speak bluntly!

-You can't meddle in my life! -Oh, but you can?

Isn't moving me out of Claveria meddling in my life?

I'm sorry.

Can't you see, Mom?

Going on tour will do us both some good.

May the Virgin protect you...

and may she not punish me for badmouthing you.

It isn't just the age difference.

My mom must've found him in some dive bar across town!

I'm tired of supporting your mother

while she's out doing whatever she wants.

She's lost her morals!

Alright, enough.

I'm sorry, Gramps. Good luck.

Take care!

Hey! Wake up!

-Wake up! -Stop it, Minerva!

I got out of work late last night.

You smell like crap, you pig.

Just one beer, huh?

Come on, get up! You aren't the boss around here.

If you get to work late again, they'll fire you!

We need that money!

You're bossier than you are pretty.

Someone had to whip you into shape.

Keep this up, you can forget about marriage.

Am I supposed to be your girlfriend forever?

Chill.

I didn't know you were into that.

If you want to get married, fine.

Really?

Yeah, baby. Just let me sleep in a bit.

If we both try our best, I think we can do it.

I even thought about asking your mom

to branch out the business.

Damn.

Smart cookie.

If we both tell her, she'll definitely do it.

Just let me sleep a little more okay?

Only a little more.

I'm setting your alarm clock.

Let go!

<i> Damn geezer.</i>

How dare he refuse to take our complaint?

May God forgive him, because I won't.

Saying those bruises were her husband's lessons of love!

And then he had the nerve to say that Leti

"left without her husband's permission."

What will it take?

Leti getting murdered by her husband?

Don't worry, Leti.

This police officer refused to help us,

but we'll find one who will.

No.

- NO. - ¿NO?

No?

I'm the one who's acted wrongly.

This just proves my place is with my husband.

I appreciate all you've done for me...

but you've gone and filled my head with nonsense!

You must have faith that things will change.

You can change.

Change isn't good.

We all know that.

I'm going back home.

You can't do that.

It's where I belong.

Leti!

Hey, honey.

Everything alright?

Yes...

What is it?

Just thinking about life.

-Kiki... -Huh?

Why don't you go on tour with me?

Because... I have children.

And I can't miss out on the Alemans' party!

Kiki and Jose?

Hey!

Are you guys having issues?

Why aren't you traveling together?

Just what we needed!

We've got lots to talk about.

Anything to say, Jose?

Come with me, buddy.

Why are you always bugging us? Just go!

Come with me.

Don't worry.

That journalist just wants to ruin your career.

Jose Jose! May we have your autograph?

Sure. What's your name?

Anais.

How cute. Want my autograph, too?

I want nothing from you.

This woman's no good, Jose.

What do you want from him, anyway?

I'm not following.

What do you want from Jose Jose?

Look, go back to your miserable holes

and learn some basic manners.

I'm an actress, mother, and grown woman.

-I can marry whomever I want. -Could you please leave us?

Sorry.

Calm down, Kiki.

Calm down? I hate your fans.

They're all so... common.

I'm sorry, but I'm Natalia Herrera Calles.

Like it or not.

Get the check.

-I'm going to the restroom. -I'll catch up.

Check, please.

Hey, Minerva. I wanted to ask you something.

All this talk about violence seemed to have affected you.

Have you experienced that?

Have I experienced that?

Yes, ma'am.

Unfortunately, I have... to a great extent.

Can't live in the past, though.

-You sure can't. -That's what I always say.

You need to look towards the future.

Better times will come.

Things are already looking up!

Oh!

I forgot the eggs for the meatballs.

No worries. I'll get them.

The money's here in my room.

It's on top of my nightstand.

I need to check on the rice.

Listen, Blondie.

If an actor can't portray a character's true emotions,

the scene will be void of realism and emotion.

Where's Gonzalo?

He hasn't arrived yet, sir.

Don't look at me.

I asked and was told he didn't show up today.

I'm worried about that kid.

Minerva...

Gonzalo, babe. Wake up!

Minerva?

Hello.

I haven't seen Gonzalo.

-Has he left yet? -No, ma'am.

I was just trying to wake him, actually.

I got a huge headache out of the blue last night.

That's awful. Migraines are horrible things.

-Why didn't you wake me? -Oh, ma'am. I couldn't do that.

Gonzalo was a dear, though.

He went to the pharmacy and took care of me all night.

What a night, huh?

And here I was bugging you guys.

Please forgive me.

Nonsense.

You're the best mother-in-law ever.

You don't know how safe I feel around you.

Good morning! What's up, Mr. Leo?

Minerva! How are you?

Good. Here for the usual, you know.

I've got it right here.

Hey, Mine. Quick favor.

Could you tell Mrs. Margarita to catch up on her payments?

I'm sorry, Mr. Leo.

Things have been pretty slow at the café.

I've still got mouths to feed, sweetie.

I can't extend her much more credit.

I'll pass on the message.

We'll pay you off by week's end somehow.

Thank you, sweetie. Please do.

-Here you go. -Thank you!

-No problem. -Bye!

Take care!

I never thought we'd get to see so many countries,

especially doing what I love.

-Lots more countries to see. -For us both.

-Yes? -May I please have

a rum and cola? No ice.

I'll just have a cola.

A soda, Chumo? Have a drink.

It's thanks to you we're here.

I'm sorry, bro... but I don't drink.

Just one drink, Chumo. You'll be fine.

Don't make me beg. Do it for me.

I'll have a cola... with brandy.

-Sure thing. -Thanks!

Chumo, you and I are going to take over the world.

Hard work has its benefits.

-Thank you. -Excuse me.

Cheers!

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 11 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:36.

-------------------------------------------

Sacramento librarians get special training to help those with mental illness - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Sacramento librarians get special training to help those with mental illness - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Residents, officials divided over future of 2 Stockton golf courses - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Residents, officials divided over future of 2 Stockton golf courses - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Patatas fritas smile (smiley fries) - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Patatas fritas smile (smiley fries) - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 61 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:31.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Who's this?

Diego. My whole world.

-Diego? -Uh-huh.

How old is he?

Doesn't matter.

You know I respect and admire you,

but every child deserves a real-life father.

I decided long ago I'd be his mother and father.

Well, --------?

Were you on a fishing trip?

-Keep checking... -Run!

No, no! Don't shoot!

I want them alive!

Hey!

Turn around.

Who the ---- are you?

Who do you work for?

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Relax, we're not looking to shed more blood.

Who do you work for?

You look like Indio Amaro's pawns.

If you want to kill Salvador Acero and Rooster Quintanilla,

then you'll need an army.

If you can do basic math, you know only two will walk away.

And it's gonna be us.

Get to it.

Run!

Did you bring the heavy artillery?

We didn't come prepared for war.

We only have guns.

Shoot wisely. We can't waste ammo!

-Let's go! -Let's hide over there!

That bastard right there is Owl.

-I want him alive, understood? -Yes.

I need him to talk.

He doesn't need his knees to speak.

----!

Let's go!

Follow him!

Go right. I'll go left.

Hello!

Why'd you ask to see me so urgently, Josefina?

You need to see this.

They were already here when I arrived.

Come on.

They won't talk to me. They'll only speak to you.

Hello.

I'm the coyote Vicenta Acero.

Who are you? What do you need?

Where'd you come from?

The three of us are from Honduras.

They're from Guatemala. We want to get to the States.

How'd you get here?

We made it to Guatemala and crossed the Suchiate River

in rafts made of tires and planks.

In Tamaulipas, we hopped a train.

A train? You rode a train here?

It's either that

or pay the $8,000 fee we're charged to get to the US.

A lady sent us here.

She said your related to candidate Rooster Quintanilla

and that you'd help us.

Let's get them food and water, Josefina.

We'll go get water and we'll figure out a way to help you.

Please wait here.

Excuse me.

They can't stay here.

It's dangerous for them and Erick.

What if it were to get out that he's hiding illegal migrants?

Where are Rooster and Chavita?

I don't know.

They were gone when I arrived. They were the only ones here.

Oh, well.

I'll have to get them to the States today.

If you wanted to kill us, you would've done so already.

What, are you scared now that we're actually here?

A little birdie told me your wife is really hot.

I'm gonna ---- her today!

Rooster, he's done for.

How long has the merch been standing still?

Half an hour, boss.

Have you spoken with Owl?

Neither him nor Azuceno are answering.

This smells too fishy. I think ICE caught them.

That's impossible, Amaro.

No one knew about the plan

and they already made it through the checkpoint.

Maybe they ran, boss.

What?

They would run from you, fool!

Everyone wanted to sell you out and run the hell out of here.

That doesn't happen to me!

They know that if they run,

the Horsemen of the Apocalypse will come for them.

I'm just saying that tons of our merch

have been standing still for a long time.

That merch is your responsibility, Amaro.

And everything that implies.

See anything?

Nothing.

Let's go.

Hold on. I can't go on.

I'm beat.

We can ambush them here.

----!

Do you see anything?

No.

Hey, we don't have the luxury of wasting our ammo.

Our bullets have to inflict pain.

It's them or us.

We have to move.

Yes.

-I'll cover you. -Okay.

Head to the other pillar.

-Okay? -Yes.

One, two...

Move.

Cover me!

Listen, I have something to tell you.

We have to use our remaining bullets on Daniel Phillips.

That ------- is Vicenta Acero's husband.

The boss hates him more than anything.

If we deliver that bastard's body to the boss,

he'll forgive us for messing up this deal and he'll reward us.

Stay sharp! Let's kill him.

I don't care if that gringo winds up dead.

We need to find them before they find us.

Okay.

It could take hours before they tire out and give in.

Give me your badge.

-What for? -Give it to me.

I'm heading over there.

-Cover me. -Got it.

Use this phone to record everything that happens

at the Joneses' ranch.

Send us everything you get right away

and keep your eyes peeled.

Aida?

Yes?

What are you doing?

I needed to take some medicine. I'm going back to work now.

Are you alone?

Do you see anyone else here?

Is this a good time for us to talk?

Come at me!

Come on, you bastard!

He was promoted to chief?

He was actually promoted for arresting me?

----!

I'm an idiot! I really am.

Of course.

He destroyed me so he could jumpstart his career.

Nothing he did was honest. He never meant to help me.

Listen, I know a lot about Daniel Phillips.

I know a lot of things people don't know.

His wife's a coyote

and he helps her smuggle illegals across the border.

He's used ICE equipment to protect the Acero family.

Daniel Phillips isn't what he seems.

Daniel Phillips is corrupt, a traitor.

The bosses view him as a hero.

A hero? Oh, please!

He's an ambitious opportunist.

I was such an idiot.

I was such an idiot!

No wonder he was so interested in helping me rescue Nicolas.

This isn't over.

Daniel Phillips is going to pay for everything he's done to me.

You shouldn't resort to threats.

That wasn't a threat. It's a fact.

Don't mess this up! We can't waste any ammo.

If Phillips is our target, don't back down.

Shoot that bastard dead. Let's go.

What if we don't?

What do you mean? We need him dead!

Hey!

They're over there.

Okay.

Did we hit him?

No, but we know where they are.

You shoot like a chick!

Didn't you learn to shoot in Colombia?

No, he only learned how to say "Yes, sir."

-What's your problem? -What was that?

I'm the boss' second in command!

Enough! Quit fighting, damn it!

How about I use your head as a target practice?

Stop, let's go kill that gringo.

Don't tell me what to do!

No! Come here.

Don't shoot.

-Don't make any noise. -Okay.

Let's wait till they get tired.

How many bullets do you have?

One. You?

One.

Don't waste them.

Use them to kill that ------.

Listen up.

We need to draw them out.

I'll head that way and come up from the rear.

Stay here and keep them busy.

-Cover me. -Sure.

One, two...

I'm going.

Come here.

Careful, careful.

Watch it.

Steady, steady.

Thank you for the food. I knew you'd help us.

Well, you need a full stomach.

Are you really going to get us across today?

Yup!

I'll get you across.

Don't worry about the money.

You can have me over for dinner once you've settled in.

Could you excuse us for a minute?

I'll close the door a bit... for your safety.

Vicenta, come with me.

It'll just be a minute.

How are you going to get them across?

Daniel's on a mission

and you know what the situation is like at the border.

I used to do this for a living before I met Daniel.

I have my ways.

Vicenta, I got here as soon as I could.

How are you, Mr. Romero?

Well, thank you.

This is Josefina Aguilar, Rooster Quintanilla's wife.

She's like an aunt to me.

Pleasure to meet you.

I've wanted to meet you

so I could thank you for everything you've done for us.

No, you don't have to thank me.

I'm here to help the Acero-Quintanillas.

Speaking of which, could you come with me?

This is it?

Yeah.

How are you?

It's okay. Everything will work out.

Help me get them across legally.

I was almost caught smuggling Aida.

Absolutely, Vicenta,

but doesn't your husband usually help you with this?

Yes, yes... but he's on a mission right now and...

Are you going to help me or not?

Yes, of course.

Owl, keep your eyes peeled.

He must be around here somewhere.

That ------- gringo ran away.

No, that's not his style.

Freeze, -------!

Freeze or I'll put a bullet in your heads.

On the ground.

-Oh, come on! -Shut your trap!

Drop the gun!

Chill, man.

Don't move.

I have nothing on me.

Shut your mouth, -------!

Phillips!

What's up, you ------- gringo?

Let them go or I'll kill your pal.

Don't move.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 61 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

No Juegues Con Los Niños!! 😩👶😁 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 21:35.

For more infomation >> No Juegues Con Los Niños!! 😩👶😁 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 21:35.

-------------------------------------------

Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 44 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 16:19.

Thank you.

Are you okay?

Yes.

-Where's Roberto? -He was subdued

and they're taking him away.

I need to know how my son is doing.

I won't be long. Just tell me what happened.

You'll have to wait. I'm going to check on Emilito.

I was right here.

Where was he?

I don't know. Further back.

A bit further back.

No, that can't be.

There's no way you could've remained uninjured

and for there not to be any casings

if he fired from there.

I know the bullet didn't hit me,

but it must be here somewhere.

You should see a doctor. You're bleeding.

It's nothing. I'll wash up later.

Juanjo, go to the ambulance and get checked out.

It's nothing. I'll wash up later.

I want to know how Aurora's doing first.

You can't talk to her until you see a medic.

Go to the ambulance.

Serena, please give me a detailed account of the event.

Look.

The pictures from the play.

I played Juliet.

A beautiful Juliet!

Yes, but you know what really worries me?

That just like I couldn't be

the man my dad wanted me to be,

I won't know how to be a woman either.

Maybe I won't be feminine enough.

Maybe I won't know how to walk in heels.

It's normal to feel like that at first.

You'll find your style.

But... you do have to practice.

Practice? Where?

The streets! Where else?

Once you step out into streets dressed as a woman,

you'll feel free!

Here, in Napa? No!

No way!

Everyone here knows me as Leonardo, they know my family.

No, Alexis. I'm not ready.

I'm not ready to expose myself like that.

All in due time.

Relax.

We'll do it in a safe and friendly environment.

Everything will be fine.

I just wanted to talk to my wife.

I wanted to talk to her.

Yes, and that's why you took a gun?

Look, tell it to the judge.

In my opinion, you've already lost.

No, no... I never lose.

Remember that.

Please call Aristides.

-Yes. -He's going to kill me!

Sooner or later, Roberto will kill me!

Please calm down. He won't kill you.

Of course he will! He's obsessed with me!

He doesn't care about anything else, not even his son.

Come here.

Juanjo, did you get the number?

This is terrible.

You did the exact opposite of what you should've done.

Do you know what it means to violate a restraining order?

Huh?

You dug your own grave.

If you want, I can drop your case

and you can be represented by a public defender.

Or better yet.

You can defend yourself.

No, you can't do that. I need you as my lawyer.

Fine.

If you want to keep me as your lawyer,

I'll have to tackle double the work,

so I'll have to charge twice what we agreed upon.

Okay.

I'll play you twice as much.

Very well.

I'll have to use an extreme recourse.

Just remember you made this difficult for me.

From now on, you'll say, speak and think what I tell you to.

Hello?

Ms. Sara Casagrande?

<i> Yes, this is she.</i> <i> Who's this?</i>

Bautista Negron, attorney at law.

I represent Roberto Quiroga. He asked me to call you.

Where is he? Is something wrong?

<i>He's being held at the station.</i>

<i> He violated the restraining</i> <i> order his wife had against him</i>

and he's in serious trouble.

He asked me to ask you to get him a change of clothes.

I know you have keys. Could you do that?

Yes, of course.

I'll walk over and get everything you asked for.

Thank you for letting me know.

Paco, do you know where Paloma is?

She promised me some accounting paperwork,

but I haven't heard from her.

I've no idea.

Are you two partying instead of working?

Because then we'd be in trouble.

Hold on. What are you insinuating?

I had nothing to do with it. I wasn't even here.

I don't know, but we don't come here to party, Paco.

This isn't a swingers club either.

This is a serious organization.

We're professionals.

Behave as such.

Tell Paloma to come see me when she arrives.

I'm so glad you're here.

You need to file a formal complaint against Roberto.

How are Aurora and the baby?

She's calmer now, but we're all still scared.

Of course. I understand.

I know this is difficult, but you're doing the right thing.

Let's go take your statement.

Susan, do you think this will help Aurora?

Yes, it's a violation of the restraining order.

Mom couldn't believe Roberto showed up with a gun

and was acting like a lunatic.

What's wrong?

I'll never get away from him. He's Emilito's father.

Don't worry. We'll sort this out.

You have no idea how I feel.

I'm terrified by the whole legal process.

I swear I don't even know how all this happened.

Oh, God!

All I want is to lock myself in here

and never leave this place.

No, sis. Do you hear yourself?

That's what that bastard wanted.

He wanted to keep you cowering in a corner.

That's not who you are. You can't give up.

Think of Emilito and yourself.

Trust yourself. You're doing great.

You really are, sis.

You already left him, and that was the hardest step.

Did you speak to your lawyer?

Yes, he's coming to meet with me this afternoon.

Good.

You have to face that idiot head on.

You've made it this far. You can't back down now.

Promise you won't.

I promise.

Either Roberto is insane or I don't get his plan.

-Why do you say that? -This is the ballistics' report.

Check out what type of bullets were found in his weapon.

What were you hoping to accomplish

by making a scene at Juanjo Montiel's residence?

Nothing.

I just wanted to talk to my wife.

No.

You wanted to scare her.

I just want to know why you wanted to do that.

No reason.

I never meant to scare anyone.

I simply wanted to speak to my wife.

-Is that so? -Uh-huh.

In that case, why'd you use blanks?

I want absolutely nothing from Roberto.

He can keep the house in Calistoga.

But I do want sole custody of my son.

Don't worry about that, Aurora.

The law protects you.

Besides, Roberto violated the restraining order against him.

It's not looking good for him.

I know him well. I know he's going to lie.

Aurora, we have concrete evidence against him.

There are police and forensic reports

that tell of the violent nature of his visit.

He came here with the intent to kill.

You have nothing to fear.

He turned everything in your favor.

So you're finally back.

Are you going to keep defending Roberto?

What is it now, woman?

You haven't heard, have you?

He showed up at Juan Jose Montiel's

and he fired a gun to make Aurora get back with him.

He fired a gun?

You heard right!

It was a miracle he didn't shoot anyone!

What was he thinking? How could he do that?

He knew his son was staying there!

Thankfully nothing serious happened

and he's been arrested.

I'm going to go see Aurora. Are you coming or not?

Your father couldn't make it

because he received a shipment of wine from Sonoma.

-He had to catalog it... -You don't have to lie for him.

We both know why Dad isn't here.

It's because he's Dad.

Honey...

I still can't believe how two-faced Roberto has been.

When did the mistreatment start?

Oh, Mom.

He's always been like that.

At first, he made me feel guilty about our arguments.

Then he became jealous, he slammed doors,

he started to yell at me and then he became violent.

Coward!

We treated him like a son.

I hope I never run into him.

If I do,

I'll gouge his tongue and eyes out with my bare hands.

Bastard!

How could I not believe you?

Why didn't you insist, honey?

I did tell you, Mom.

I didn't want to go into details

because I knew you thought I was exaggerating.

Forgive me.

Forgive me, honey.

I should've listened to you. I should've been supportive.

You're my daughter.

Come home.

You and the baby will be better off there.

Come on.

Come on, honey.

If Dad... wanted me to, if he asked me to, I would.

But that's not the case.

Thank you.

Roberto.

Good Lord!

My goodness! How are you?

I brought the clothes your attorney asked for.

How are you? How do you feel?

Sara...

Yes?

Did you mess with the gun I kept at the house?

Answer me.

This is for your own good.

I don't want you to do something crazy.

Who said you could go into my house and mess with the gun?

I don't remember ever saying that.

I did it for you.

I'd hate to see you suffer.

I only wanted to keep you from suffering.

When you're suffering, you can't think clearly.

I know you're heartbroken

because your relationship with Aurora isn't going well.

I just wanted to protect your from yourself.

Believe me.

-You had no right to do that. -True, true.

You're right.

I just wanted to keep you from doing something stupid.

I wanted to protect you.

You have to believe me.

Had I not exchanged the bullets for blanks,

your situation would be different now, right?

It would be far serious, right?

Admit it.

Admit it, sweetheart.

You owe me one.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 44 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 16:19.

-------------------------------------------

Bandar Ki Sasural (ಬಂಡರ್ ಕಿ ಸಸುರಲ್) | Chinnu Kannada Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Bandar Ki Sasural (ಬಂಡರ್ ಕಿ ಸಸುರಲ್) | Chinnu Kannada Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Scorpion - This Place Is Gonna Blow - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Scorpion - This Place Is Gonna Blow - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Romantic Couple Cubel WP App দিয়ে নিজেই সুন্দর সব Screen Saver তৈরী করুন - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Romantic Couple Cubel WP App দিয়ে নিজেই সুন্দর সব Screen Saver তৈরী করুন - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki MotoGP launch Iannone, Rins reveal 2018 GSX RR - Duration: 12:03.

Suzuki MotoGP launch Iannone, Rins reveal 2018 GSX RR

For more infomation >> Suzuki MotoGP launch Iannone, Rins reveal 2018 GSX RR - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বাংলা খবর ইন্ডিপেন্ডেন্ট সংবাদ ৩০ জানুয়ারি ২০১৮ - Duration: 21:35.

bangladesh news 24

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét