Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 29 2018

(Episode 84)

Haesol, I have flowers for...

Haesol?

Haesol!

Haesol!

Haesol!

Excuse me. Have you seen Haesol?

Haesol is missing.

Her aunt was here with her not long ago.

I'm sure they didn't go too far.

Aunt?

There they are.

Mom!

Haesol, are you okay?

This lady bought this for me.

What do you think you're doing?

Why are you with Haesol?

There's no need to get all worked up.

I just came to celebrate the fact she woke up.

Haesol, I have to get going now.

Your mom looks like she's in a bad mood.

Wait.

Jin Haerim,

why are you hanging around Haesol?

What right do you have?

If my husband is twins with your husband,

Han Jiseop...

Then I'm her aunt.

Isn't it normal for an aunt to take her sick niece

out for a walk?

What is it that you want?

What's your true motive for seeing Haesol?

Motive...

Oh, how about... What could I get out of

being around Haesol?

Jin Haerim!

What are you thinking?

You lose your wits

whenever Haesol comes up.

It's not like I'm saying I'll take Haesol.

This is going too far.

This is my final warning.

If you approach Haesol one more time...

I don't know what I might do to you.

Haesol is very pretty.

I'd like a pretty daughter like Haesol myself.

But it's hard for me to get pregnant.

Isn't that a relief?

Do you think you're qualified to be a mom?

Before you become a mother,

do something about your evil personality.

Give up on that marriage.

Why should I?

The heaven has helped with Haesol's recovery.

If you know that, be grateful for it and focus on Haesol.

Don't bring home a new husband

and scar the poor thing.

I'm just warning you as Haesol's aunt.

The fact that I'm going to marry Inuk

must be a great shock to you.

Seeing you oppose it so badly,

it makes me want to do it even more.

Shall we take this to the very end?

Let's see where the end is for you.

I want to confirm it with my very own eyes.

Mom.

Is the pretty lady gone?

Do you think that lady is pretty?

A little.

I don't like hearing this from you.

What should we do?

But you're prettier than her so don't worry.

Okay.

Mom,

dad's not coming anymore, right?

Why? Do you want to see dad?

No.

If I say I want to see dad,

it'll be hard on you. So I don't want to see him.

I don't want to see him one bit.

If you want to see dad,

you can say so.

I want to see Mr. Inuk.

Mom,

I don't mind Mr. Inuk being my daddy.

What?

He said he wanted to hold on to you.

I'm okay.

If you like him, I like him too.

Haesol...

Haesol!

Seora,

they said Haesol can go home.

Really?

I'm on my way from speaking with the doctor.

He said Haesol has recovered well

and can go home in a few days.

Haesol.

You can go home now.

Really?

Does that mean I can go back to kindergarten?

Of course. You can meet your friends again.

- Oh, hello. / - Mom.

I heard Haesol woke up and couldn't sit still.

It's good you came to see her.

Haesol.

Do you recognize me?

Yes. How do you do?

Haesol.

I'll leave you to it.

This is your grandmother.

My grandmother is the spicy noodle shop owner.

She's the mother that raised me

and this is the mother that birthed me.

While you were asleep,

I found the mother I was separated from

at a young age.

Your birth mom?

That's right, Haesol.

When your mother was around your age...

I lost her.

But I found her again recently.

I see.

Why are you crying? You should smile.

I'm just so happy.

You've come back to us so healthy.

It makes me happy to the point of tears.

That's right.

She has found her real mom so

her fake mom should just stay quiet.

We've used a variety of ingredients to make this.

Its use can vary depending on the need.

Oh.

Are you studying again? Why are you trying so hard?

It's so easy. You don't need to write it down.

That's the difference between a boss

and a part-timer.

What? Do you want to get lashed out at online as

soon as you open the store for abusing your power?

Hey, don't you even care about Haesol?

Why bring up Haesol now?

Once she comes home and starts growing,

there'll be a lot of things to pay for.

Are you going to just not care?

Haesol, health and confidence of women...

I, Ban Seonghae, will take care of it all.

You try way too hard.

Good for you.

You're home, madam. You have a guest.

A guest?

What brings you here?

You found your daughter after 24 years.

Congratulations.

You look like you're here for something else.

You read me.

What did you say?

Please stop Seora from marrying Inuk.

You're the only one that can stop Seora.

Did Haerim ask for this?

To stop their marriage?

Excuse me for saying this but

I don't want her as my daughter-in-law.

She's a widow with a child.

I don't want Inuk to marry her.

As you know, Inuk is not my biological son.

But I raised him for close to 30 years.

I did my best so that I wouldn't

seem like a stepmother.

I worked so hard to raise him.

How can I allow him to marry such a ridiculous...

I'm sorry.

If they want it,

it can't be helped, can it?

After you lost Yeorim 24 years ago,

you took out your anger on Haerim.

If you don't stop this marriage...

You leave me no choice but to

treat Seora the exact same way.

That will really break your heart.

Will you be okay with that?

Is that a threat?

Not at all.

I'm respectfully and earnestly asking you.

I hope you'll help. I'll leave now.

If you feel so sorry for Haerim...

Why don't you tell her?

Want me to do it for you?

That the woman you call your mother-in-law

is your biological mother.

You think I'm an idiot

just because I pretend I don't know?

I'd like nothing more than to reveal

the truth between you and Jin Gukhyeon.

But I'm holding back because I feel sorry for Haerim.

Don't you dare threaten me again.

And just stay quiet.

What do you mean?

Why are you so shocked?

What do you think about raising Haesol?

What do you mean by that?

What are you thinking?

That's unexpected.

I thought you'd like the idea.

Instead of longing for her from afar...

Don't you want to keep her near

and see her every day?

Have you forgotten already?

I abandoned my wife and child.

Whose fault was it that Haesol got hit by the car?

When Haesol was on the brink of death,

Seora begged me to hold her hand just once.

Yet I denied her vehemently. And now...

You want to take her child from her?

Yes.

I know you're right.

I know that it's wrong to go that far.

However, right now,

Haesol is the answer.

Jin Haerim.

It can't be helped even if it makes you loathe me.

The way to stop Seora from marrying Inuk

is to use Haesol.

I'll never allow it.

Don't even think about touching Haesol.

Are you sure you can handle it?

Haesol calling you uncle.

Can you handle it?

Haesol will call Inuk her father.

Can you handle that?

And more importantly...

I actually like Haesol.

Maybe it's because she's your daughter.

Jin Haerim.

Jiseop,

I really think I can raise Haesol well.

Haerim...

I knew it all along.

That you visited Haesol without telling me.

Do you know how miserable I was seeing that?

Don't do it behind my back.

Instead, do it in front of me without shame.

I will bring Haesol to your side.

Stop it.

I'll pretend I didn't hear any of this.

You're drinking again?

What will you do if you're mentally so weak?

Mother!

Drink.

Tonic is half made up of the sincerity

of the person who made it and

half of the sincerity of the person who drinks it.

If you drink it with sincerity,

your body will get better.

What I need right now isn't tonic.

It's a drink.

Are you planning to have a kid?

What does that mean?

Are you going to have kids?

Isn't the answer obvious?

Why do you ask?

It's not too late even if you have kids later.

What's more urgent for you is...

Jin Haerim!

It's strengthening your position in the company.

You're a managing director now.

Focus on the company for now.

Jiseop's taking good care of the company.

Don't worry about that.

I told you not to trust him.

This again?

A parent with a child will be tied down

at the crucial time.

Can't you tell by him staying put

after he found out you were pregnant?

I'll help you so worry about having kids later

and focus on the company.

What is all this?

It's only natural to have kids if you're married.

Why are you telling her to take it slow?

Now you just eavesdrop without a care?

I can't help what flows into my ears.

So vulgar...

I approve of Haerim having kids.

It's none of your concern!

How is it none of my concern? It involves my son!

What does that mean?

You already know anyway.

What are you doing?

Oh, that hurts.

Do you work out these days?

Why are you so strong?

It involves your son?

What did you mean by that?

You know exactly what I mean.

You know that Kang Jaeuk is really Jiseop.

Weren't you the one that switched them?

Seeing how shocked you are, I guess I'm right.

You're his mother and so am I.

So let's help each other out as stepmothers.

In order for Jiseop not to get caught

and kicked out of this house...

His wife needs to have a child

so that you and I can live.

You...

If you dare tell this to anyone,

you'll never see your son again.

In my experience, when someone acts so

angry and intimidating, it means they're flustered.

She's not a moron so I guess

she'll take care of it.

You must be quite rushed.

Seeing that you actually came to see me.

I'll get straight to the point.

Your marriage...

It can never happen.

Thanks for telling me.

Stop.

If you care for Haesol...

The answer is to stop here.

Don't you dare utter Haesol's name

with that disgusting mouth of yours.

Just think of your child.

The most important thing for her is security.

With your marriage...

You'll put her in a state of confusion. Don't do that.

Is that a warning from her father's twin?

That's right.

Fine.

I'll give up on the marriage.

In return.

Reveal your true identity.

And return to being Han Jiseop.

Remove that mask of deception.

And be Han Jiseop.

Live as Haesol's father.

If you do that, I will give up on this marriage.

Whether I'm Han Jiseop or Kang Jaeuk...

Just think about Haesol.

You...

You almost killed Haesol.

You put your daughter in danger

just so you could live.

And now...

You tell me to give up on the marriage for Haesol?

If you won't remove that mask...

I can't stop either.

Even if it takes more than marriage...

I will make sure to remove your mask.

If you want to protect Haesol, stop here.

This is my final warning.

If you touch even a single strand of her hair...

I'll kill you.

And I'll kill myself.

Chief Director Kang,

is it true that we have to minimize

the franchise business?

Why would we minimize it

when things are going so well?

How could he do such a thing?

This is the vice chairman's doing, isn't it?

Instead of investing in Gangin Foods,

he wants to focus on Gangin Construction.

This is Vice Chairman Kang Jaeuk's plan.

We must stop him.

Right now, the vice chairman is leaving you out

and having a meeting with a few of the directors.

It's an emergency meeting.

You're the only one who can stop that plan.

Must we put a halt to the franchise business

that's doing so well...

In order to focus on Gangin Construction?

Gangin Foods has reached its potential.

Now we must shift our focus

to the construction enterprise.

If things just work out in China,

Gangin Construction will be unstoppable.

If the Beijing construction contract

that the vice chairman is working on is finalized,

Gangin Construction will be rewriting history.

That is right. Just as you've all emphasized,

enterprise is all about timing.

We have no choice but to reduce

the resources on Gangin Foods.

You can't do that.

I'm sorry for interrupting.

This is no place for you, Chief Director Kang Inuk.

I'm saying this as the man in charge

of the franchise business.

Go on then.

Gangin's face is construction.

So it must be developed.

But compromising something that's doing well

in order to grow something that's not is a mistake.

It's a dangerous decision to minimize

a growing franchise business in order to

invest in construction.

This could end up

ruining both the construction and food businesses.

He does have a point.

Fine.

We'll consider it so please leave.

My goodness. Haerim, you've really made it.

You're a managing director now.

What good fortune this is in my late years!

You can speak comfortably with me

when it's just the two of us, mother.

Mother?

My husband's mother is also my mother.

Daughter-in-law,

thank you.

But it's only when we're alone.

Have a seat.

Of course.

I have a very keen sense.

As if I wouldn't know that.

By the way, why did you call me out?

For you.

What is this?

You'll have to help me out.

What are you saying?

What do you mean father's shares disappeared?

We were a step late.

Looks like Chairman Kang struck first.

The shares that were under his name

have all disappeared without a trace.

How could this happen?

Could it be

that they were passed on to Inuk already?

I don't think it was Inuk.

If it wasn't him,

where could all those shares go?

He's got dementia and isn't even in his right mind...

Chairman Kang's dementia...

Is it an act?

An act?

Don't worry about me and focus on things over there.

This isn't the right time.

Wait a little longer.

Father...

How is this a Chinese place?

This is a Korean place!

How can you not tell the difference between

China and Korea?

What? Dementia?

How dare you say I have dementia?

Where do you live?

Hey!

How dare he say I have dementia?

Father.

Have some quince tea.

Did you put poison in it?

Father.

Did you spit in it?

Your poisonous spit.

I'll drink it first then.

Forget it.

It's not bad.

Aren't you leaving?

Father, what happened to your shares?

You're the majority shareholder of Gangin Group.

How do you have no shares left?

What's a share?

Is it some special food in your future prison cell?

This isn't the time to joke around.

Your shares.

Where did you hide them?

Do you really want to know?

Tell me.

Who did you give them to?

If you want to know so bad...

Pay up, 50 cents.

50 cents!

Are you happy about going home?

Yes. I want to eat grandpa's homemade meal.

Let's go, mom.

Just a minute.

Grandpa made this for you when you're discharged.

He knitted it himself.

Wow, I'm a pink princess.

Are you ready?

Mister!

Who is this?

Is it Haesol or a princess?

I'm pink princess Haesol.

You didn't need to come when you're so busy.

If you're ready, lets' go.

Haesol, let's leave!

Let's go, let's go!

Did you come back for this?

If you don't want to be my daddy anymore,

you don't have to be.

What?

I won't wait for you anymore.

I won't miss you anymore either.

If I miss you, mommy will be sad.

I don't want mommy to be sad.

I'm going to make mommy smile.

Haesol...

The number you have dialed is unavailable...

♪ You know, I like you ♪

♪ You know, I love you ♪

♪ This much, this much, this much, this much ♪

♪ I love you ♪

What brings you here without calling?

The old man's shares have disappeared.

Grandfather's shares?

Where did he move all those shares?

It's a total mystery.

Didn't he pass them on to Inuk?

I don't think it's Inuk.

I don't know what that old snake is thinking.

He may just be acting like he has dementia.

You must find out who he gave

his shares to.

I will.

I'll ask his close directors first.

Why isn't everything ready yet?

Hurry it up. Haesol will be here any minute now.

It's almost done. Have a taste.

Add some more sugar.

Don't you know that Haesol likes it sweet?

You're right.

Are you becoming senile or something?

Why are you so slow these days?

Yes, madam. I'll hurry it up.

Mom!

Goodness, she's here. My baby's here.

Mom, Haesol's home!

My goodness, my puppy. My baby is home.

Grandma!

I'm here too.

It's great you came.

My puppy, I've been waiting so desperately for you.

Let's go in. Come on.

- Hurry on in. / - Let's go.

Let's go in, Haesol.

- Grandpa! / - Haesol!

Grandpa.

Haesol,

I was bored out of my mind without you here.

I missed you so much too, uncle.

Haesol.

Auntie.

You didn't miss me, did you?

- Nope. / - What?

I'm kidding.

I really missed you too.

Thanks for coming when you're busy.

You even took time to bring Haesol home.

Not at all. All I did today was bring Haesol home.

What are you waiting for? Go and bring out the food.

Oh, you're right.

Daera, let's hurry.

Okay.

I'll do it.

Playing the angel again?

Let me do that for today.

Have a seat.

Daera...

Seora, take Haesol to your room.

Why?

Just go.

Haesol, welcome home!

Wow, balloons!

When did you do all this?

This is Chara and my gift for Haesol.

It's great that you're home, Haesol.

I'm so proud of you.

Wow, auntie. You're wearing princess clothes.

You said so.

You said your wish was seeing me

in princess clothes.

So to celebrate you coming home,

I granted your wish.

- Does it look good? / - You're real pretty.

Give me a kiss then.

Haesol, what about me?

Oh, thank you.

You're so cute.

Do you like them?

Sit down, sit down.

I just wanted to say...

I'm so thankful.

Thank you for taking care of Seora and Haesol.

Please be good to Seora.

Please don't mention it.

I'm the one who's comforted by Seora.

The fact that you've filled the void left by Jiseop...

I'm so grateful for that.

I'm just really thankful and sorry.

Please don't say that.

Did you have fun?

Thank you for today.

Bye, mister.

I'm sad to say good-bye here.

I can't seem to leave.

If you give me a kiss,

maybe I can work up the courage to go home.

Thank you, pink princess.

It's late. You should get going.

Okay.

- Bye, mister! / - Bye.

Bye.

♪ In a cavern, in a canyon ♪

♪ Excavating for a mine ♪

♪ Dwelt a miner, forty-niner ♪

♪ And his daughter, Clementine ♪

♪ Oh, my darling, oh, my darling ♪

♪ Oh, my darling, Clementine ♪

♪ You are lost and gone forever ♪

♪ Dreadful sorry, Clementine ♪

It's me.

Let's raise Haesol.

What?

Jiseop,

do you mean it?

Let's raise Haesol.

You and me.

(The Secret of My Love)

If you must get married...

- Do so. / - Mother!

Invite her over this weekend.

Her target is me.

If she brings you down, I won't sit still.

Don't trust mother.

Your dementia show

is all over.

Give that back!

Give me Haesol and have kids with Inuk

and live happily ever after.

I'm going to stay right by you two

and suck you dry like a leech.

This won't do. We'll have to hasten our plan.

Han Jiseop! I should tear you to shreds!

Haesol is my daughter. I will raise her.

Then don't marry Inuk!

Haesol!

For more infomation >> The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.84 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2018.01.29] - Duration: 34:08.

-------------------------------------------

🐺 VLOG #11 - Tokyo, Digimon and 25 km 【Part 1】 - Duration: 28:14.

Hiiii

Welcome to Vlog Number 11!

Well, I haven't done a Vlog for wow

monthes already the last one was Eurofurence last year, and oh my god 4 monthes between

Yeah, these two Vlogs

But too much busy things going on and you know life is....is happening

You know that problem, but anyway erm

Well at this time I'm going to walk around a bit, because I'm....

I'm always walking around a bit, right? Oh well! This time I'm in Japan again and

well

Yeah, I'd like to show you a bit around and walking through the city and

maybe

walking to some some special destination which is

It's very close to Odaiba Park and all that area at the bay over there

The thing is, right there is the area where Digimon the second season happened

mostly, and you probably see a lot of

places which are very familiar if you know the season. Right now, I would like to show you my room

It's not that big ^^°

It's actually

it's just a bed and

this tiny part of walkway, so

Yeah, it's not very much, but it's very nice. Yeah. I've been to this hotel already and

Yeah, I like it so

erm

Yeah, what else could I show you maybe

Japanese TV, and as you have expected it's full of kitties

knocking kitties and

For some reason there's a dog right now, oh well nevermind. I'm going to walk around now and

You're going to join me I hope and yeah, hope to see you then

Never mind

So let's start the little walk through the city

Well, actually the whole trip is about 9 km long so it's going to be a long trip

Just by the way, I haven't mentioned I'm not taking the train or the subway or something

I just want to walk around so it's like a real trip of 9 km

and not just taking the train and going to the next stop

Don't worry about that. You won't see a train. Hmm...maybe on the way back

So just met some people from Australia and England. Awww that's cool!

They were really nice and they haven't expected that I'm not Japanese

Well, I've kind of fit into the cliché I think

And as the last time I've already told you there are vending machines everywhere in Tokyo

Not even in Tokyo it's like everywhere in Japan. No matter where you are even if it's like a rural area

It doesn't matter there are vending machine like this one, this one or that one or that one there are too many

But it's okay, because

You've got something to drink all the time, and there are cold and hot drinks

So, it's really nice!

I think we ended up at the first stop in between which is a Akihabara

It's also called the Electric City

Because there's so many stores and so many

Yeah

Lights and stores about electronics and

games and such stuff and yes, you're going to see a lot of stuff here

I should look forward and not on the camera...never mind!

So I think

This is the Kanda River

so I'm still on the right path

I just hope it's not as far as I think because

If this is really the Kanda river, I have another 7.5 km in front of me

At least I've got a map now

"DVD to hon to goods"

Basically a DVD Store is....

something like....

Yeah an erotic store so nothing for me ^^

No no no, I am innocent!

But I think I've made the half of all the way at least...

So, it's time for a little break ^-^

Oh my gawd! I am walking around since 4.5 hours and....

I'm not quite sure if this is the right direction. I think I walked like

totally wrong way, but....

Oh well!

I'm going to find it hopefully with sunlight

because I would love to see all the places from Digimon during the daylight at least!

I gonna find it!

Okay, fine! I took my smartphone to get the real direction, because

I was walking in the totally wrong direction!

I still have one hour to go

And I am walking since 5 hours....erm....

Okay, fair enough!

It was worth it! I've seen so many things and so many nice people

It was totally worth it!

It's so windy here!

My gawd! I mean it's such a big city and

the wind is that strong! It can push me away!

And I'm not like light or something

I am walking since 5 hours and still skyscrapers, city, everything

It's....really....REALLY....huge!

Actually I like this wind ^^

Well this is by far not the tourist area of Tokyo I think

because I'm quite alone here!

If I am correct....

than....there is a bridge

I have to pass the bridge

Go right

And I should see the Rainbow Bridge already. I actually should see it on this bridge already!

It's like 5 km or 6 km far away

The most funny part is still coming....how do I get back?

Errrm...I gonna find a way....Kee always finds a way!

Ya ya ya ya!

You can see the Rainbow Bridge pretty much over there

On the back side

But what I've just seen are those two buildings over there and...

Those have some some kind of yeah pyramids

Upside down on the top if you can see those. I try to zoom in, in the video. I hope that works and..

I think I gonna put a picture like on this side now

somewhere

Which is the original picture from Digimon and you can see the similarities

So there you can see the both buildings with the pyramids upside down on the top and...

on the left side from the left building you'll see a big sphere and

That's actually

Fuji TV

There you can see the Rainbow Bridge

It actually takes about 40 minutes to yeah - what over the bridge as a pedestrian

So they are closing it down at 6:00 no 4:00 o'clock in the winter

Yeah, so I've got some time left to go to Fuji TV and Odaiba park

Yep yep yep!

I've made it!

Vending machines everywhere...even here!

And here we are! At the end of my day trip, today here in Tokyo

I was walking around for almost 7 hours now

No actually almost 8 hours...wait....

Oh, yes almost 8 hours!

It was a lot of fun! I have seen a lot of things! I'm still in Odaiba. The Rainbow Bridge over

there is probably closed already for pedestrians

Yeah, I gonna find a way home...somehow!

I mean...it's just....

10 km in one direction which I don't know...so...hehe ^^°

I have no idea how to get back. Oh Gawd!

If you see this, I've made it

The Sun is gone and...

I just enjoy the last few

Sun....light...beams at this beach, which I've found out of the sudden

Heeeh :3

I don't know what to say anymore. I'm just enjoying!!!

Rawr!

I try to find a way back

If not...I'm going to get on the other side somehow and find a station

Or....I don't know ^^°

Okay, I just talked to one of the staff guys here and I can still walk on the bridge!

Yaaaay!

I can finally say, I have been here!

This is why they call it Rainbow Bridge!

Okay....

Kee doesn't know how to get back! I am lost in Tokyo!

I will find a way! I am wolf...so I can find away ^-^

And there is a taxi....but that's too expensive

Okay, fine! The way back is with a train.

At least a bit of it

And finally I'm back at my hotel!

Sooooo.....

I think I'm just going to take a little shower now and then getting some food

Some....Breakfast

Break....Breakluuu...

...lunch...

....inner...or something

You've made it ^-^

Tadaaa!

Pheeeew!

Huff.....

End of Vlog Number 11!

Rwar!

See you sooooon!

Bye bye!

End of Part 1....

For more infomation >> 🐺 VLOG #11 - Tokyo, Digimon and 25 km 【Part 1】 - Duration: 28:14.

-------------------------------------------

All new Yamaha MT-125 new model 2018 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> All new Yamaha MT-125 new model 2018 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Video: You'll feel a huge cool down today 1/29/18 - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Video: You'll feel a huge cool down today 1/29/18 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Guess The Movie Bollywood - 25 Movies | Guess Them From Iconic Things | Bollywood Movie Quiz | - Duration: 5:51.

www.GangBuZzZ.com

For more infomation >> Guess The Movie Bollywood - 25 Movies | Guess Them From Iconic Things | Bollywood Movie Quiz | - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to download and install Adobe CC 2018 All Products II Legally Download Adobe All Software - Duration: 3:56.

Hello Friends

i am jahid hasan

For more infomation >> How to download and install Adobe CC 2018 All Products II Legally Download Adobe All Software - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

iZombie Season 4 Trailer "Beast Mode" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> iZombie Season 4 Trailer "Beast Mode" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

플라스틱 병을 재활용하는 재미있는 12가지 방법|HYA TV - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> 플라스틱 병을 재활용하는 재미있는 12가지 방법|HYA TV - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Days Cycle Is Best For Healthy Menstrual Cycle | What is a Normal Length of a Period? - Duration: 3:18.

how many their cycle is best for healthy menstrual cycle how often should I get

my period you should get your period about once every month

a typical menstrual cycle is about 28 days this means that there should be

about 28 days from the first day of your period to the first day of your next

period 28 days is an average number but anywhere between 21 and 40 days is

normal what happens if period comes early an early period can be bleeding

again just days after your last period are for example two weeks before you

expect the next one to arrive it can be caused by hormonal and lifestyle changes

that disrupts the balance of your body unbalanced hormones are the main cause

for an early period an early period could also indicate the beginning of an

irregular menstrual cycle but it can also be an indicator for polycystic

ovary syndrome it's time to visit your doctor for a consult early periods can

sometimes be a sign of pregnancy or implantation bleeding how often should

bleeding continues your Peter will usually last between three to five days

but in some cases bleeding continues for eight to ten days it indicates as

abnormal and the amount of blood flow you have will probably be different each

day you will usually have the most blood in the beginning of your period and the

least towards the end when you are first getting your period you may have a very

heavy period one cycle and very light one the next now the quantity of

bleeding during periods is 30 to 50 ml if it gets more than 80 ml then it's

indicated as abnormal some women get dark

chunky clots of blood during their period when they have days of heavy

cramping and heavy bleeding your body usually makes things call anticoagulants

that keeps your blood from clotting as it moves to your vagina and out of your

body but during days of heavy bleeding and

cramping the blood may be leaving the uterus so quickly there isn't time to

release these anticoagulants the blood then clots if you have clots that are

bigger than the size of a quarter you must talk with your healthcare provider

periods during pregnancy miscarriage miscarriage is nothing but loss of

pregnancy in the first twenty weeks is a very common experience especially within

the first thirteen weeks of the pregnancy when a miscarriage occurs very

early in pregnancy it can be difficult to tell the difference between a normal

menstrual period and a miscarriage especially if a person occasionally are

regularly experiences heavy or painful periods symptoms of both menstrual

periods and miscarriage can include heavy bleeding

pain and cramping if a person doesn't know they are pregnant and has a

miscarriage around the time of an expected period they'll probably assume

they are having a period as usual if you are nervous that you might be pregnant

and want to know if your bleeding is a miscarriage or a normal period you

should take a pregnancy test or visit your health care provider

miscarriage may occur because of hormonal imbalance and chromosomal

abnormalities there is baby forms in abnormal condition it will also lead to

missed miscarriage experts suggest that the age is a factor to consider in the

case of miscarriage and moreover it can be treatable by consulting write

gynecologist for any queries and solutions feel free to comments in below

comment box thanks for watching this video for more videos like this and

subscribe to get latest updates and notifications click on the icons

For more infomation >> How Many Days Cycle Is Best For Healthy Menstrual Cycle | What is a Normal Length of a Period? - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

ប្រជុំធម៌សូត្រមន្តបាលី | ព្រះបរិត្តសូត្របាលី | The Paritta Sutta Pali - Duration: 49:39.

For more infomation >> ប្រជុំធម៌សូត្រមន្តបាលី | ព្រះបរិត្តសូត្របាលី | The Paritta Sutta Pali - Duration: 49:39.

-------------------------------------------

திருமணம் ஆனா சில நாட்களில் வெளிநாடு செல்லும் ஒவ்வொரு கணவரும் பார்க்கவேண்டிய வீடியோ இது | Tamil News - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> திருமணம் ஆனா சில நாட்களில் வெளிநாடு செல்லும் ஒவ்வொரு கணவரும் பார்க்கவேண்டிய வீடியோ இது | Tamil News - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Chungpiaz : Ứng dụng kiếm tiền kiếm thẻ điện thoại online trên mạng uy tín nhất 2018 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Chungpiaz : Ứng dụng kiếm tiền kiếm thẻ điện thoại online trên mạng uy tín nhất 2018 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

రాశులపై గ్రహణ ప్రభావం | Eclipse Effect On Signs Telugu | Rasi Phalalu | Grahana Prabhavam | Grahanam - Duration: 8:41.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> రాశులపై గ్రహణ ప్రభావం | Eclipse Effect On Signs Telugu | Rasi Phalalu | Grahana Prabhavam | Grahanam - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cambios Programa de Partners de Youtube 2018 - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> Cambios Programa de Partners de Youtube 2018 - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Principle of life of the ancients - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> Principle of life of the ancients - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

பிரபல அரசியல் தலைவரிடம் சிக்கி சின்னாபின்னமான நடிகை சுகன்யா | Tamil Cinema News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> பிரபல அரசியல் தலைவரிடம் சிக்கி சின்னாபின்னமான நடிகை சுகன்யா | Tamil Cinema News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

ইসুফগুলের ভুষি খেলে কি হয় ! জানলে প্রতি দিন খাবেন! ১০০% গ্যারান্টি - Duration: 10:07.

Unilever

Unilever

Unilever

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét