Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 26 2018

We are going you to share the best addictive games of all time, You can have a comprehensive

look through the list to know more about the updated and the most addictive games.

These are the games which are frequently gettingfame over past few times.

Clash Royale is free to download and play and it is the game from Supercell the same

developer behind the popular Clash of Clan.

Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses

you know and love, as well as the Royales

Game Features: Duel players from around the world in real-time

and take their Trophies.

Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones.

Destroy opponent's towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests.

Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens

of your favorite Clash troops, spells, and defenses.

Vainglory The game is free to play.

The game was first released on iOS and then launched for Android.

This is an online multiplayer game.

Here you can join with friends in free-to-play, 3-vs-3 multiplayer online arena battles (MOBA).

Choose from an ever-growing roster of 25+ heroes as you battle to destroy the enemy

Vain crystal.

Game Features: MOBA fun for all: both casual and Ranked game modes.

Ever-growing roster of 25+ heroes to unlock and master.

Collect cards to unlock hero skins & collect "Sunlight" for exclusive rewards.

Precision touchscreen controls built for the mobile platform.

Stunning world with ultra-high fidelity graphics.

BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric sidescrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous

forest full of various inhabitants, trees, and flowers.

It is an adventure game users need to escape from various traps and obstacles on the way.

Game Features: Single Player campaign with 100 truly unique

levels and more coming in updates.

Multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content

in future updates.

Create levels, share & play!

Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience.

Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode.

Subway surfers are one of the most downloaded android games in Google Play Store.

When player loose life in this game they want to play again and again, that's why this

is one of the best popular android games.

Player escapes from the police and collects coins in this android game.

Game Features: Grind trains with your cool crew!

Colorful and vivid HD graphics!

Hoverboard Surfing!

Paint powered jetpack!

Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!

Challenge and help your friends!

Jetpack Joyride is arcade based category game for android mobile.

Jetpack joyride is tap screen game.

Game graphics is awesome in this game.

I really enjoy this game in my android mobile.

I play it again and again on my android smartphone.

For more infomation >> Top Best Free Addictive Android Games Of All Time Part 1 - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Will Ferrell Channeled Ron Burgundy for an Interview with Roger Federer - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Will Ferrell Channeled Ron Burgundy for an Interview with Roger Federer - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

LOVE Marriage Ke Side Effects 2 l Miya Biwi Taunts l The Baigan Vines - Duration: 4:38.

Hmm kya hai??

Malom nai ghustey kaiku...

wahan uppar right deck mei hai .

fridge mein rakhi jii , nicche ke rack mei hai.

kya hai jii ? Kaiku kicthen mei hai ? Aisa dumm karna hai toh nakko naam bulao mera

kya sikhkar aaye ji tum amma ke ghar se? Aisich uthaaleke laye mereku?

Kaunse aafat mein paida huye the ki.

Arey jaando chup mazaaak karron ji

kitne handsome lagte ji tum Apron mein ammaaa poore bachiyaan dekhey toh patjaana

Arey bi-cep dekho jii arerereere

Haula budda maroon !

Gareeb'oon ke Michael Jackson , Jao pehle Flush karke aao

Dance karra baaher aake , Galeez budda

Arey chup beitho jii khaate waqt nakko cherdho

Mein boli naa khaate waqt nai sataana

Nalli Pakad ke maar daltioun

Jaanu??

Jaanu Mein kaisi Dikhrioun?

Circus ke Joker dikhrey !

Mazaak nakko karo ji chup , Dress kaisa dikhra bolo naaa.

Mere Mootapey jaare tum?

Kabhi meri achi tareef nai karra , Galeez Budda :(

Reii Mu Phordh Detioun !

Jaando Rusted RajKumar

Jaando woh fitrey ke ghi'ooun (Wheat) ki surat pe itna nakko akad'oo

Mereku khandaan ka zakaat bolla budde :(

Jaandey kande budde

saans liya toh rehta ki nai ki samjh mein nai aata

paltha toh abh jaata jab jaata

aan jaa re budde jaa :(

Aapko mere walking se bhi problem hoora ?

kaan hai humare ajju mujju ke daddy , jaldi aaooo

movie miss hojati apni

AGAR aapko ye video acha lagga na

Bhai *Like* kardo bhai mei bohot pareshaan hoon

Aur kuch advise dena hai toh nicche *Comment* karo bhai

Mere waise husbands ke liye *Share* bhi karo bhai :'(

Areii Baaher Tang(leg) rakha naa

Tordhke haath mein dedaltioun , zindagi bhar guitar bajaaletey beithna usse

SUBSCRIBE FOR ZALEEL AURAT !!!

For more infomation >> LOVE Marriage Ke Side Effects 2 l Miya Biwi Taunts l The Baigan Vines - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

3d goldfish painting tutorial | Step by step 3d painting of goldfish in resin - Duration: 3:22.

Mix resin and hardener

Take a bowl and pour resin mixer into it

You can put any stone at bottom

After dry for a day, start painting first layer

Use acrylic colors and brush

Paint bottom wings

Mix resin and hardener and pour

Spread evenly and keep it for dry for a day

Next day ,start second layer painting

MIx resin and hardener and pour

After dry for a day, start painting 3d layer

Mix resin and hardner and pour over it

Next day, start painting 4th layer

Mix resin and hardener ...Pour over it

Next day, start painting 5th layer

Paint eyes

mix resin and hardener ...pour over it

Next day start paiting 6th layer

Mix resin and hardener...pour over it

Next day start painting 7th layer

MIx resin and hardener...Pour over it

Next day, start painting 8th layer

Mix resin and hardner and pour over it

Next day, start painting final layer

Paint leafs

Mix resin and hardener....Pour over it

Keep it to dry for a day

Next day....3d goldfish is ready..!!!

For more infomation >> 3d goldfish painting tutorial | Step by step 3d painting of goldfish in resin - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

تعلم اللغة السويدية | ?Boendeformer - Vad ingår i hyran - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> تعلم اللغة السويدية | ?Boendeformer - Vad ingår i hyran - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Explícito: participante sensual do BBB18 mostra os seios e imagens enlouquecem | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Explícito: participante sensual do BBB18 mostra os seios e imagens enlouquecem | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Real Funny Home Clips | Latest Funny Video by comedyoffice | Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Real Funny Home Clips | Latest Funny Video by comedyoffice | Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

49 இளம்பெண்களை கற்பழித்து உடலை பன்றிகளுக்கு உணவாக்கிய கொடூரம் | Tamil Cinema News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> 49 இளம்பெண்களை கற்பழித்து உடலை பன்றிகளுக்கு உணவாக்கிய கொடூரம் | Tamil Cinema News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dress up for cat Nursery Rhymes for Kids Cat fashion for kids raise cats update fashion for cats - Duration: 4:39.

Dress up for cat Nursery Rhymes for Kids Cat fashion for kids raise cats update fashion for cats

For more infomation >> Dress up for cat Nursery Rhymes for Kids Cat fashion for kids raise cats update fashion for cats - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

New moves in State House probe - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> New moves in State House probe - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

10 ERREURS Dans Le Film VAIANA Que Vous N'avez Jamais Remarqueés - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> 10 ERREURS Dans Le Film VAIANA Que Vous N'avez Jamais Remarqueés - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Wow! Honda CBR150R new model launched in 2018 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Wow! Honda CBR150R new model launched in 2018 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

3 COMFORTABLE HIKING BOOTS FOR MEN 🏔 | What to wear for hiking | Editorial by Zalando - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> 3 COMFORTABLE HIKING BOOTS FOR MEN 🏔 | What to wear for hiking | Editorial by Zalando - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Depois de beijar a filha, Ayrton comenta que votaria para a esposa sair do BBB18 | FBN Hot News - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Depois de beijar a filha, Ayrton comenta que votaria para a esposa sair do BBB18 | FBN Hot News - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.83 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2018.01.26] - Duration: 34:14.

This is the woman I'm going to marry.

What? What was that?

Inuk!

My apologies for coming so suddenly.

I'm Ki Seora.

Are you out of your mind?

Marriage?

What kind of insanity is this?

You think this makes sense?

What's not to make sense?

I proposed to her

and she accepted me after long consideration.

It wasn't an easy decision.

It'd be nice if you would approve.

Hey!

What is wrong with you?

Deal with your family issues at your home.

Mother...

You pathetic fool.

You bring her out of nowhere and talk of marriage?

If you really want my permission...

Set a date and organize a proper family meeting.

I'm not here for your permission.

What?

So it's not permission...

You're here to notify us?

That's right.

Look here, Inuk.

Come to your senses.

What's so good about her

and you want to marry a woman with a kid?

I love her too much.

If not now, then it may be never.

That is why I couldn't take no for an answer.

My goodness. What is going on here?

I'm so worked up. I need some tonic to calm down.

I'll speak with you later.

You think grandfather will allow this marriage?

I'll worry about that.

It's not your business.

Ki Seora, are you really a mother?

Your daughter is unconscious in hospital.

But you go around dating and now marriage?

Is this really something a loving mother can do?

I'd really like to know.

Kang Jaeuk!

My daughter is as precious as my life.

I will take care of her to the end.

And I will be with her till the day I die.

I don't betray my family like someone.

And stab them in the back.

I would never do that.

You're really unbelievable, Ki Seora.

You tried to argue that

Jaeuk was your husband...

And now you use Inuk

to get into this house?

But too bad.

Your obvious plan disgusts me.

- Mother. / - You stay quiet.

I don't know how you tricked Inuk,

but it won't work on me.

Stop this shameful act

and return to being the errand lady.

That's what suits you best.

I heard when you got married,

the chairman opposed heavily as well.

You were a bar girl that got pregnant.

That's how you joined the Kang family.

What?

And yet, you succeeded.

You served your parents-in-law

and raised Kang Inuk and Jaeuk,

even though they weren't your real sons.

After hearing about your past,

I came to respect you.

If you'll give me a chance,

I'll be like you and...

Mother!

You dare to insult my past?

You wretched...

I'm sorry if I offended you.

You said you came to notify us.

Thanks for letting me know.

But your notification...

Ends with this.

Are you okay, Seora?

I'm fine.

I was prepared for way more than this.

Come out. We need to talk.

I'll be back soon.

So you want to marry into the family of

your dead husband's twin?

This is interesting.

He's not my dead husband's twin.

Isn't it more fun to think that I'm marrying into

my actual husband's family?

Is that it?

Is that your objective?

You still think my husband, Kang Jaeuk,

is Han Jiseop?

So, you're trying to come here

and get revenge?

You must be scared.

What?

If I get married to Inuk,

you'll become my sister-in-law.

I'll look forward to it.

Ki Seora.

You will never marry Inuk.

I'll put my life on the line

to stop you.

Just as you stopped me from meeting my mom...

You'll try and separate me and Inuk?

You think I can't?

Looks like there'll be a lot of things

you'll have to protect with your life, sis-in-law.

Don't get too worked up already.

She certainly is Park Jisuk's daughter.

She's wicked and evil.

You dare to insult my past?

Are you trying to get some kind of revenge?

What is it that you want?

What is your purpose for

trying to marry Ki Seora?

Purpose?

Making Seora my woman.

You're being used by her.

Ki Seora

is using you to get to me.

She's after me!

So you just admitted that you're Han Jiseop.

Aren't you sick of this yet?

I will accept you as Kang Jaeuk, however...

You accept my marriage.

You live as Kang Jaeuk and I will marry Seora.

Haesol is the daughter of my twin brother.

She is my niece.

And you want to be her father?

You and I

aren't related by blood anyway.

There is no issue at all.

Ki Seora...

You throw aside Haesol...

And forcefully marry Kang Inuk?

Just what is the matter with you?

Does it make sense for you to marry into this house?

How could the same couple...

What couple?

Huh?

You... You need to take care of Haesol.

Aren't you her mother?

How can you get married when she's unconscious?

How could you do this unless you're not human?

Nothing changes even if I get married.

I will take care of Haesol to the end.

I'm telling you to stop this!

Do you really think the chairman will allow this?

There's no way he'd approve.

You think he'll accept you as his granddaughter-in-law

when you're a widow with a child?

If he allows it, I'll burn my hands!

Why burn those pretty hands?

Chairman!

Who is that lady?

- Sir, she's my daughter-in-law. / - My fiancee.

Inuk, your fiancee?

My name is Ki Seora.

Do you like Inuk?

Why can't you answer me?

I asked if you like Inuk.

Are you trying to marry him because of his status?

That's why you must stop them.

She's not like that.

You brat! You keep it down.

Inuk is too good for me.

He's always been a source of strength and warmth

whenever I was in need.

Rather than to say I like him,

he's the person I trust and rely on the most.

If only you'd allow it...

I would like...

To be that kind of person for Inuk.

That's not it.

She's my daughter-in-law!

The wife of my dead son.

Haesol's mother.

I don't know what's gotten into Inuk.

He's saying he'll marry her.

You need to stop them.

You can't allow this marriage.

So she's your daughter-in-law?

She's the woman I love.

This is sweet.

This persimmon is really sweet.

Chairman!

This isn't time for this.

You should never mess with someone's food.

Why take that from me?

You despicable...

Chairman!

Chairman, please!

Go home tonight...

Don't think about anything and go to sleep.

Get home safe.

Go on in.

Kang Inuk.

From now on...

It'll get harder for you.

I may even cause you pain.

If you feel bad, then don't waver.

Just follow me.

That's the way to help me.

I know that...

I shouldn't dare to want you.

I know I don't deserve it

but I'll go to you.

I know I'm being shameless.

But I want to be by your side...

When we watch those people go down.

I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry.

You know.

That this is what I desperately wanted.

I'm confident.

That I can make you love me too.

So...

Don't say you're sorry anymore.

What? Marriage?

With Kang Inuk?

Yes.

He says he wants to marry you?

Unbelievable.

Congratulations!

Finally, Seora,

you'll get to live in comfort.

Did their family allow it?

Despite you being a widow and a mother?

You brat! Don't say it like that.

I haven't gotten their permission yet.

I'm just going to do what Inuk wants.

Good thinking.

You made the right choice.

If it's Inuk,

I'm completely for it.

He has a good heart, he's thoughtful,

he's devoted, he's good to Haesol.

You won't ever find another man like him.

Thank you, mom.

Yes, if their family will accept you,

I'm for it too.

You know that this decision isn't like you.

Getting married when Haesol's in a coma?

Are you really, Ki Seora?

What about Haesol?

We're here for Haesol.

Please don't worry about Haesol.

You just worry about yourself.

That's my wish.

Please, please don't look back.

You just move on forward.

Of course. Seora, I'll take care of Haesol.

Don't worry about her and only think of your joy.

What are you on about?

Why would you take care of Haesol

when her mom is right here?

What was that for?

No. Even if I get married,

I'll take care of Haesol.

What are you on about?

You have us and Seonghae.

Just let it all go and think only of yourself.

That's right.

We make sure that the fridge temperature

is always consistent.

And we're maintaining proper sanitation

with our ingredients.

From the restaurant to the hall to the toilet,

everything is always germ-free.

You're both working very hard.

Please stay as meticulous as you are now.

Don't you worry. We'll make you very proud

as the first franchise store.

"Cleanliness and tidiness!" That is our motto.

Where is the boss?

She's feeling unwell.

So she went home early.

Is she very sick?

You know my mom.

No one can beat her when it comes to willpower.

She's fine.

Please tell her that I'll visit soon with Seora.

- Sure. Have a nice day. / - Have a nice day.

You really are crazy.

What?

The franchise stores?

It's just as I said.

We need to control the number of them.

To expand any more will be a strain.

Gangin Foods is just starting to take off.

The franchise stores have grown rapidly.

But you want to break its wing now?

You know very well that...

All the investment into Gangin Foods has stunted

the investment into Gangin Construction.

Gangin's main enterprise is construction.

If the project in Beijing goes well...

Gangin can solidify its position

in the construction industry.

We need to focus on that for now.

Why don't you be a little more honest?

You're trying to cut down

the Gangin Foods franchise business.

And that's in retaliation to me

getting married to Seora.

I will oppose that marriage to the very end.

However,

let's not mix business with personal matters.

Don't you agree?

Reconsider.

If you put a stop now

Gangin Foods can't grow anymore!

I'm in charge of all of Gangin Group.

Just trust my decision.

Get going.

You're here, in-law.

Where is Jinja?

She wasn't at the store.

She came home early because she's unwell.

Jinja!

Jinja!

What are you trying to do? Break the door?

Forget that. What are you going to do about Seora?

What are you saying in such a hurry?

Seora said she's marrying Inuk.

Do you think that makes sense?

You must stop them. You must!

They're marrying because they like each other.

Why on earth would I stop them?

How can a married couple live in the same home?

A married couple is supposed to live

in the same home!

That's not what I mean.

Oh, I'm going crazy here.

I will put my life on the line to oppose this marriage.

So you make Seora give up!

Why should I stop her or make her give up?

You really are shameless.

People will criticize Seora.

How can a widow with a child

seduce a rich family heir?

Just how did you raise your kids?

How can Seora be so brazen and

just do whatever she wants?

What did you say?

Did Seora beg Inuk to marry her?

He's the one that begged her.

Seora would never do that.

Don't make me laugh. You are the same.

You didn't even give birth to her but

she takes after your beggar behavior.

What did you say? Beggar?

That's right! Beggar!

Just because Inuk helped you open a restaurant and

you've made some cash, are you blind with greed?

It seems like you're trying to turn a blind eye and

get Seora married into that family to make a fortune.

Wake up from your dreams.

What?

Just because you've got a mouth

doesn't mean you can run it here.

- You're dead. / - Fine.

This marriage can't happen, so wake up!

Stop deluding yourself!

What? Why can't the marriage happen?

It's not you that's getting married.

- Who's the cause of all this? / - What are you doing?

- Die, you snake. / - Stop it.

Let go of me.

Marriage?

With Inuk?

Yes.

Did you decide this because of Haesol's dad?

You know

that Inuk is a good person.

I'm not saying this because I don't know.

If you have another motive

then I want to oppose.

I feel so bad towards Inuk...

But I've given Jiseop plenty of chances.

He's become a hideous monster in order to

survive as Kang Jaeuk.

I want to marry Inuk

and make Han Jiseop take off his mask.

It's all for Haesol.

And this was a very difficult decision.

Seora...

Can't you just find your own happiness?

Forget about Jiseop

and just do what makes you happy.

He is Haesol's father.

It's over between me and him.

But it's not between him and Haesol.

I don't want to stop Haesol from

walking down the aisle with her father.

Even if he can't return to me...

I'll make him return to Haesol.

Seora.

Welcome.

I thought only dad was here.

I want to congratulate you on your promotion

so I invited Jaeuk's mother.

I see.

How is mom?

She's not bad.

Maybe it's because she's met Yeorim

but she seems much calmer.

That's a relief.

I'd like to visit.

But I can't work up the courage yet.

Once time passes, I'm sure your mom

won't be so harsh on you.

I understand why you're doing this...

So stop now.

That woman has no love or interest in you...

I mean, your mother...

Just think as if she didn't exist in your life.

Are you jealous of my mom?

What?

I don't know what you think of

the relationship between my mom and me.

But you don't know the whole story.

That's enough.

It wasn't easy to organize this dinner.

Why are you being like this?

I'm sorry but please excuse me.

Okay. It was my mistake.

I'm sorry.

No. I wasn't hungry anyway.

I just couldn't think of a good excuse.

I'm sorry but I'll get going.

Haerim...

I told you to comfort Haerim,

why are you inciting her instead?

Haerim...

She's being like that because Inuk announced

that he'd marry Ki Seora.

What? Inuk said that?

If they get married,

Seora and Haerim will be sisters-in-law.

Imagine how she feels about that right now.

Kang Inuk has lost his mind.

Does the chairman know?

What would that old coot know?

Haesol.

I have something I want to confess to you.

Can I say it?

I really like your mom.

If it's okay with you...

I'd like to become your daddy.

Will you let me?

She will. Haesol's a smart girl.

When did you wake up?

You know that Haesol's an adult in a kid's body.

She'll love the idea.

Do you really think so?

Of course! Also, you have me.

You have my vote.

Please take my sister.

One vote from me too.

Please make Seora smile now.

That means I already have 3 votes.

I'd like to show my gratitude.

I'll stay here with Haesol tonight.

You guys go in and get some rest.

You'll be tired. You have work tomorrow as well.

Don't worry and head on in.

Go on.

Thank you! Let's go.

We'll leave you to it then.

My daughter is as precious as my life.

I will take care of her to the end.

And I will be with her till the day I die.

I don't betray my family like someone.

And stab them in the back.

I would never do that.

Where did you drink so much?

Must you become so degraded in front of me?

Just stop their marriage.

You think we can stop them?

Anyone can see that they're getting married

so that we'll go insane from always being on edge.

We can't just give up.

We must find a way.

I don't know.

I don't know where things went so wrong.

I have no idea.

It has become all too twisted and gone wrong.

So, are you regretting it right now?

I'm asking you!

Do you regret not going back to being Han Jiseop?

I'm only human.

I can't help it.

If I had returned then...

I could've at least prevented this ridiculous tragedy.

I'm going insane because I didn't go back then!

Fine.

If I hadn't lied about being pregnant,

you would've gone back.

You would've swapped places with Kang Jaeuk

without anyone ever knowing.

That's right.

That was my final chance to return

to being Han Jiseop.

Why did you do it?

Why didn't you just let me go back?

Why did you lie about being pregnant

and make me end up in this pit?

I see.

If you had gone back...

You wouldn't have been framed with Jaeuk's murder.

And Haesol would be fine too.

You would've gone back to being Han Jiseop

and lived happily with Ki Seora.

I would've killed that dreadful Kang Jaeuk with

my own hands and taken my life too.

So it's all my fault then.

We're faced with this tragedy because of me.

I'm sorry.

I was just angry.

Just forget it.

I'll take responsibility for it.

What are you saying?

Their marriage...

I will stop it.

I'll stop it at all costs...

And make sure that there's no tragedy...

Where you and Ki Seora live in the same house.

So don't worry about it.

I told you to cut down on the alcohol

while you're taking the tonic.

Just give it to me. Please.

I feel like I'll lose my mind if I don't drink!

Jin Haerim!

What is your problem?

Since when were you so concerned about my health?

To be honest...

I feel disgusted right now.

Haerim...

Am I wrong?

It's not like my husband and you are related.

You're strangers.

Just hate me like you always have.

Because this, I can't get used to.

Haerim...

What?

Just because I'm my father's real daughter...

Are you trying to use me to gain something?

Fine then.

I can do that much for you.

So stop being such a hypocrite and go to bed.

I'll stop them.

Ki Seora and Inuk...

I will stop their marriage.

Haesol...

Mr. Inuk.

Haesol!

It is you, Haesol.

You really have woken up, Haesol.

What about mom?

Haesol! Haesol!

Haesol...

Mom!

Haesol!

My Haesol is alive.

My Haesol is back.

Mom, why are you crying?

I just woke up. Why are you crying?

The doctor was here.

He said there's nothing to worry about.

All of her vitals are fine.

Really?

I knew it.

I knew you'd come back healthy.

I saw dad in my dreams.

Dad?

He held my hand like this

and said he couldn't come to see me anymore.

And not to look for him.

He said if I look for him,

you'll have a hard time.

That you'll be sad.

- Haesol! / - Baby!

Grandma, grandpa!

- Goodness! / - Haesol!

Oh, my puppy is alive.

My puppy is alive!

My puppy, are you okay?

Are you feeling okay?

I feel fine after a good sleep.

That's right. That's my granddaughter.

Good, good.

Haesol!

Haesol!

Haesol, I missed you so much.

Haesol...

Why are you crying?

I just woke up from a nap.

Haesol!

You'll scare the child.

Stop crying.

You said I don't have any particular problem.

Why am I not getting pregnant?

1 out 5 couples in Korea

are infertile.

In other words, there are many cases where

the cause of infertility is unknown.

Infertile?

Haesol, aren't you cold?

Do you want to go in?

No. I want to stay out a little longer.

Where's the man that looks like dad?

Did he go back home?

The man that looks like dad?

Yes. The man that looks like dad

told me.

That he isn't my dad.

That he swapped with my real dad.

He said they swapped just like

"The Prince and The Pauper."

Haesol, are you certain he said this?

Yes. He told me that he'd swap back

with my real dad.

He said once he goes home,

my dad will come back.

Han Jiseop.

If you waver like that,

you'll really upset me.

This won't do.

I'd better give you a very big gift.

(The Secret of My Love)

What could I get out of Haesol?

What are you thinking?

Don't even think about touching Haesol.

I'm telling you that I like Haesol.

Jin Haerim.

I think I can raise her well.

If you don't stop this marriage,

I can't help but do that to Seora.

You think I'm holding back because I'm an idiot?

Stop here.

If you touch a hair on Haesol's body...

I'll kill you and kill myself.

If you don't want to be my daddy,

you don't have to come anymore.

Haesol...

It's me. Let's raise Haesol.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét