Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 26 2018

Hey folks!

Lenny Rudow here for BoatUS Magazine.

You know, at BoatUS, we are boaters and we understand that docking your boat can be the

most stressful part of the day.

That's why we do have a video on our channel of how to dock a single engine powerboat.

But today, I'm on a twin engine powerboat and I need to get it from right here to up

against that fuel dock.

How's it gonna happen?

Don't worry.

It's actually really easy as long as you know these three simple steps.

Step number one: Look at an indication of the wind and the currents.

Say, a flag for the wind and something in the water to see how it's moving so that you

know ahead of time how that current is going to affect your boat as you bring it up to

the dock.

Step number two is to approach the dock.

SLOWLY.

It's amazing how many times folks come in hot and something happens like, say, an engine

stalls out and they end up smacking a piling.

Now, as you approach the dock, you want to do it at as shallow an angle as possible to

make it as easy on yourself as possible and to turn the boat, leave the wheel centered.

Remember, this is twins now.

If I shift my starboard throttle into reverse and then a shift my port throttle into forward,

the bow of the boat will swing around to the starboard.

If I'm coming in from the opposite direction, I just do it the opposite way.

And of course I'm going to come in from the direction that allows me to keep the boat

headed INTO the wind.

This gives me the most control over the boat.

As I come up close to the pier, I'll just give it another little shot of reverse to

slow her down and boom!

I'm ready to grab my lines and tie the boat up.

One thing I want to be sure to point out is as you're coming in, if you fend off, whatever

you do, be sure no body parts get in between your boat and the piling.

That's how people get hurt.

Holy cow!

Did you see that fuel bill?

I'm not sure I should have stopped in the first place.

Seriously though folks, just remember those three simple steps: Check for the wind and

the current, approach slowly, and then use your throttles, not your wheel, to turn the

boat sideways to the pier, and you'll be just fine.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed this video and feel free to go to the comments box below

and let us know if there are any other topics in particular that you'd like us to cover.

See you next time!

For more infomation >> How to Come Alongside a Dock in a Twin Engine Boat in 3 Easy Steps | BoatUS - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Slink Johnson a.k.a. Black Jesus Exclusive Look Behind-The-Scenes 'BET's Mancave' | Mancave Uncut - Duration: 3:52.

- What's popping playboys and pinups,

I'm Slink Johnson and you're watching Mancave Uncut.

And today I'm a give you a special private,

and I mean private just for you,

tour of the Mancave to show you how it goes down

in the Mancave.

- Thank you my brother.

- I see that between you need it inside. (laughing)

- As you can see,

we know a little something about style and decor,

you know what I'm talking about.

I'm a show you how we take it to the next level

up in this mother-

- Please

- Come on

- You see all this fly stuff right here,

now wasn't none of this stolen in the riot.

BET paid for this, you know what I'm saying me,

this is nice, fine leather.

This might go home with me after the season's over,

but it's nice.

Nice stuff here, fine decor;

you see this light bulb right here;

this light bulb cost nine thousand dollars.

That's a Peruvian Crystal Diamante light bulb.

You ain't never had nothing like that;

player shit.

Here at Mancave we have all types of decor,

accent pieces, spiky balls that don't

really do nothing but look good.

But the ladies like spiky balls,

so we keep spiky balls on deck,

you know I'm saying,

for the ladies.

Over here looking good,

magnifying glasses.

Of course what man cave would be complete

without a mad magnifying glass?

you know I'm saying?

So when I'm looking at that thing,

I need to get a good look at it.

I even make sure it's green,

and it's a lot of crystal's in it.

Oh okay, wrong spot wrong spot.

That's got nothing to do with nothing though.

You know what I'm saying,

you come up here and player,

this is a player's den right here.

This is where it goes down.

When you're a real player,

here I often kick a lot of ass.

Tank, Jeff Cosine, they hate to see me at this table

because I kick so much ass.

I got real adept in these table games.

It took years and years of incarceration

to know how to play table games that good.

However I mastered it,

and you know I'm saying,

I'm the man up here in the Mancave.

You got nice art,

you know I'm saying,

keeping it nice coture,

nice contemporary,

you know the boom box.

A lot of you kids probably don't know what this is,

this picture.

This is called a boom box.

This was way before ipods, ipads, iphones, and all that,

I got all that.

Look at this wood floor!

Look at this wood floor,

you see that's fine right there,

that's fine Bulgarian tea tree wood.

That's fine since the chewings is gonna get nowhere.

Mancave spared no expense in making sure we comfortable,

cos I need comfortability.

Is that a word, comfortability?

I'm comfortable as a mother-

- We talked about this!

- Anyway come on.

Here we have the billiards table,

because in the Mancave we don't shoot pool,

we play billiards.

I teared Tank a new asshole when it comes to pool.

Oh pardon me, did I say that?

I beat Tank quite often when it comes to billiards.

Come on, let's go to the bar.

Get something to drink.

This right here.

This is the last thing the ladies see

before I take them to ecstasy.

Pause, no Bill Cosby though;

You know what I'm saying,

they just like the way I just,

they just like you know I'm saying;

your boy come with the little shaker on.

They be like look here looking,

and I'll be like "what's up baby,

so how was your day?"

Oh shit,

there's something in there.

Okay,

Okay that's neither here nor there. (laughing)

Mm mm ladies uh huh,

oh yeah, that's that good shit.

But this is the bar area right here where it goes down.

You want me to

but I'm showing them my spot!

- Time to get back to work.

- Alright look,

I'm Slink Johnson and you're watching Mancave Uncut.

Stay tuned to Facebook Watch to see more,

cos it's going down.

For more infomation >> Slink Johnson a.k.a. Black Jesus Exclusive Look Behind-The-Scenes 'BET's Mancave' | Mancave Uncut - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

POMPEI : la naissance de l'archéologie / La mn nécessaire de Passé Sauvage # 6 - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> POMPEI : la naissance de l'archéologie / La mn nécessaire de Passé Sauvage # 6 - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Learn HTML and CSS - Website Layout Tutorial [ Urdu - Hindi] - Duration: 42:51.

Learn HTML and CSS - Website Layout Tutorial [ Urdu - Hindi]

For more infomation >> Learn HTML and CSS - Website Layout Tutorial [ Urdu - Hindi] - Duration: 42:51.

-------------------------------------------

Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe - Buttermilk - Cheese Garlic - Duration: 10:40.

Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar.

Sift flour until finished

Semi froze (very cold) unsalted butter

Chop and mix with the flour into little pieces

Pour buttermilk

Mix gently. Try to not over mixed.

The dough is crumbly

Gather together in the bowl

Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or freezer for 15 minutes if your room is too warm

On work surface gather the crumbly dough together

Using a scraper as help to shape the dough into square/rectangle

Cut into 4 and stack them together

Flatten & roll out into square/rectangle

About 1.5 cm thick

Cut into 8 pieces

Transfer to baking tray

Dab with egg or melted butter. By now your oven already hot.

Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes. Top-bottom heat. Oven may vary.

Until golden brown and flaky

Flaky texture and soft inside

Flour

Baking powder+baking soda

Sugar, salt (if using), pepper.

Butter

Break the butter into small bits

Buttermilk

Scallions/parsley

Garlic, cheese

Stir together until just combined. Try to not over mixed.

On work surface, use flour if the dough sticky

Roll the dough at least 1 cm thick

Use a ring cutter or glass rim to cut the dough into circle

Repeat with the remaining dough until finished

On baking tray

Top with shredded cheese

Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15-20 minutes. Top & bottom heat. Oven may vary.

Golden brown

For more infomation >> Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe - Buttermilk - Cheese Garlic - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Death - Zero Tolerance (Legendado) HD - Duration: 6:29.

In the dark of night

Abusing a portion of light

While others are sleeping

And some are escaping

A serpent spews out fantasy

Unjustified blasphemy

That cannot be condoned

It must be strange to not have lived so far into existence

This is not a test of power

This is not a game

To be lost or won Let justice be done

There will be zero tolerance

For the creator of hallowed intentions

There will be zero tolerance

Fate is your deciding God

Karma comes crashing down

Leaving a very deep scar

Exposing a door to the

Source of a verbal cunt

Machines supply the altar

Where virtuous lives are sacrificed

It must be strange to not have lived so far into existence

This is not a test of power

This is not a game

To be lost or won Let justice be done

Thank you so much Thank you people

Hey Rock fans, what's up?

Due to the request of many subscribers

Once again I will speak my opinion on the lyrics meaning here, at the end of the videos

After the song ends

So without further ado

Let's go to what I think about the lyrics of Zero Tolerance by Death

Well, There is an interview that Chuck (Schuldiner) granted to Spark Magazine

Where he comments on the meaning of each song in Symbolic disc

For Death fans this interview is a must see

I placed a link to this interview here in the video description

About Zero Tolerance

Chuck says the song is about intolerance in general

He mentions as an example his own intolerance against perverse journalists who write lies

That fabricate and twist facts

He makes it very clear how much he hates such people

Based on this interview

I conclude that Chuck must have been a victim of this type of journalist

And he got so pissed that he decided to express his indignation in music

For me some parts of lyrics make clear reference to journalists manipulators of truth

Like when he says that in the dead of night

"A serpent spews out fantasy"

Or when he says that karma will come and expose this "verbal whore"

The old "what goes around, comes around"

So that's it guys

If you liked this video, please click the Like button

If you didn't like listening to me after the song, then click the dislike button

Or comments it

Share the video if you can and subscribe if you're not

Until the next song and... bye!

For more infomation >> Death - Zero Tolerance (Legendado) HD - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Frederic Chopin - Nocturne E Flat Major Opus 9 No.2 (Interp. KaKaShUruKioRa) - Duration: 4:47.

Hi, it's KakaSh

If you like this video, consider putting a blue thumb

To help me with SEO ...

If you like my work think about subscribing to the chain

And if you have the opportunity,

Visit my tipeee to finance my work

And good video ...

For more infomation >> Frederic Chopin - Nocturne E Flat Major Opus 9 No.2 (Interp. KaKaShUruKioRa) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Without Spoilers | OSCARS 2018 - Duration: 3:11.

Welcome Brave! I'm Noah from the Ice Room.

Are you ready for March 4? ... What's on March 4?

The 90th edition of the Academy Awards, the Oscars 2018 Awards. Well ...

Well, I'm going to do specials during this month, before arriving at March 4th. Also notice

that on March 4 I will do a special direct type event with a friendly channel, so do not miss it.

Well, I'm going to make specials of the best movies, all the nominees.

And this time we started with 'Tres Announces In The Outskirts'.

What does the law say about what can be put on a fence or not?

Mrs. Hayes, why have you posted those ads? My daughter Angela was murdered 7 months ago.

What the hell is that? Dixon! I'm in the middle of Easter dinner fuck.

Film directed by Martin McDonagh and starring Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson,

Sam Rockwell, Caleb Landry Jones and Peter Dinklage among others ...

Let's see, tells the story of Mildred Hayes, a woman who lives in Missouri 50 years

that something happens to him that he sees that the police can not solve and takes action on the matter.

in a very analogical but very effective way. hehe

I do not tell you how, but hey, the title already tells you, right?

Having said all this, I want to tell you that the treatment of the film is very interesting.

The film I think is not done at all extensive. It's a ... let's say a black film comedy.

Fantastic! Very delicate seriously, has an overwhelming script.

I think she is a candidate to win: best film, best actress and best supporting actor

Let's see, tell you ... Best film, best actress Frances McDormand makes it fantastic

and best supporting actor I think Sam Rockwell can take the cat to the water.

Better script may also have it, in fact in the Golden Globes 2018 took these 4 categories.

Best drama film, best screenplay, best actress and best supporting actor

Sam Rockwell, Frances McDormand. Well said all this, say as curiosities that Martin Mcdonagh is

the first film he directs without the protagonist being Colin Farrell ...

... and WOW! It seems that Colin Farrell for him has been a drag, right?

Well, let them tell Lanthimos, right? That with Colin Farrell he makes every little gem ...

Well said this, also as a curiosity, Martin McDonagh wrote the movie thinking, okay?

in Frances McDormand as the protagonist. I mean, I already knew that I wanted her to be,

if it was not she was nobody ... All this being said, this is my first choice, this is the first candidate for

Oscars 2018 for best movie. What is your opinion? Have you seen it? I hope that if it is a movie. If not,

aaa, do not delay anything in going to see it. Leave it to me in comment please. Subscribe, share, give

like and follow me on all the networks: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatever you want. I also have a group of

WhatsApp that we talk about Cinema, Series and Game of Thrones.

Many thanks! We see each other, or we hear each other, as long as you want.

Ciao Ciao Brave! Mua! xxx

For more infomation >> Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Without Spoilers | OSCARS 2018 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to Download & Install Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 (Quick Method) - Duration: 2:18.

So hi guys, today I will show you how to download and install Internet Explorer 9

so to download Internet Explorer 9 you have to go to this link

the link is also given in the description too then copy the link from the description and paste

it in your browser now to download your file you have to click this button to

start the downloading but I will not download this file because I have the

file right here so if you have downloaded your file then double click

the file now you will see this a box like this now click install to start the

process so here you have to wait a bit until it finishes

but remember you should have an active internet connection unless it will not

install because it still needs to download some required updates

so if your installation was completed then you have to restart the computer

but before doing so, save all your works and files and then we restart I have

restarted my PC if you want to see that Internet Explorer 9 was installed on

my pc then open Internet Explorer now go to settings and click about Internet

Explorer you can see windows Internet Explorer 9 has been installed on your PC

so thank you all for watching my video and if you liked the video please give

it a like but if you didn't like the video or if you have faced any kind of

problems during this method then comment below with a specific reason and I will

help you if possible

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét