Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 30 2018

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas 2018 | Part 11 - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Food Inspired SLIME | Making The Most Bubble CAKE Ever!!! - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> DIY Food Inspired SLIME | Making The Most Bubble CAKE Ever!!! - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про игрушки – Вспыш и другие машинки. Мультфильмы для детей! Развивающие видео для малышей - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> Мультики про игрушки – Вспыш и другие машинки. Мультфильмы для детей! Развивающие видео для малышей - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

Could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document - Duration: 2:01.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy, In this video, I will talk about,

When you open an image in Photoshop, one of the following errors occurs: Could not complete your request because it is

not a valid Photoshop document. Solution 1: Make sure that the filename

extension matches the actual file type. Filename extensions are hidden by default. To turn them on, perform the following steps:

Open Windows Explorer. Choose Tools > Folder Options > View. Deselect Hide Extensions for Known File Types.

Click Apply, then click OK. Solution 2: Make sure that the file has only one

filename extension.Turn on filename extensions as in Solution 1, and view your images in Finder or Windows Explorer.

Then, check to see if there are two extensions on your files. If your images have two

extensions, such as: filename.pdf.jpg Remove the last extension so the file is named:filename.pdf

Solution 3: Open the file in another photo app and save as JPEG

Open the problematic image in a photo app such as Preview (on mac OS) or Photos (on Windows). Now save the file again as a JPEG

image from within such an app. Try opening the file again in Photoshop. Solution 4: Make sure that your hardware isn't

damaged.Validate your hardware to make sure that there are no hardware failures, such as with an external hard disk or network.

Hope, this information, is helpful,

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy, Please, like, Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

For more infomation >> Could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Several chances for snow - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Several chances for snow - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Man charged with girlfriend's murder - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Man charged with girlfriend's murder - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw TURTLE for Kids - Duration: 3:41.

How to draw TURTLE for Kids

For more infomation >> How to draw TURTLE for Kids - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Chữa Bệnh Tiểu Đường Chỉ Bằng Nắm Lá Cây Này - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> Chữa Bệnh Tiểu Đường Chỉ Bằng Nắm Lá Cây Này - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Baltimore police body cam captures moments before fatal shooting - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Baltimore police body cam captures moments before fatal shooting - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Korea's BSI falls for first time in three months in January - Duration: 1:47.

South Korea's business sentiment dips for the first time in three months.

The outlook for February also remains fairly gloomy.

Kim Ji-yeon looks beyond the numbers.

The overall economic sentiment among Korean businesses dropped for the first time in three

months in January, particularly among small-and-medium-sized businesses.

Data by the Bank of Korea released on Tuesday shows its business sentiment index dropped

by three points in January from the previous month to 78.

A reading below 100 means there are more pessimists than optimists on the local economy.

Sentiment among SMEs saw a staggering drop of eight points from the previous month to

63.

Meanwhile, BSI among manufacturers also fell by four points to 77... its lowest level in

eleven months.

A local expert points to a slowdown in global economic recovery this year compared to the

previous year... as well as a declining rate of increase in investment in the construction

sector... as the main reasons for the slump.

"As for SMEs, this year's minimum wage increase has led to a pessimistic outlook as it could

result in higher labor costs... on top of U.S. trade protection measures and safeguards

that will affect Korean exports."

The government raised the country's minimum wage by 16-point-4-percent from last year

to seven U.S. dollars an hour,... and plans to gradually raise the minimum wage to more

than nine dollars an hour by 2020.

Following a series of government measures to tackle speculative housing investment during

the second half of last year... the number of orders in construction fell by more than

44-percent in October from the previous year...

signaling a major drop in investments in the sector.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Korea's BSI falls for first time in three months in January - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Vườn Lan Tiền Tỷ Của Đại Gia Bí Ẩn Mộc Châu - Xem Mà Sướng - Duration: 19:11.

For more infomation >> Vườn Lan Tiền Tỷ Của Đại Gia Bí Ẩn Mộc Châu - Xem Mà Sướng - Duration: 19:11.

-------------------------------------------

Liên Khúc Nhạc Xuân Không Lời Hay Nhất 2018 | Chào Xuân Mậu Tuất 2018 | Happy New Year 2018 4 - Duration: 1:32:38.

For more infomation >> Liên Khúc Nhạc Xuân Không Lời Hay Nhất 2018 | Chào Xuân Mậu Tuất 2018 | Happy New Year 2018 4 - Duration: 1:32:38.

-------------------------------------------

Krist Cries at "Sotus S Fanmeeting At Hatyai" (27.01.2017) - Duration: 0:34.

Last night, after finishing practice, I went back to the room and I thought that...

If tomorrow's stage is the last stage

I would like to say it directly that I stick with fans club a lot

And I have thought that... If one day, they (fans) leave me, what should I do???...

For more infomation >> Krist Cries at "Sotus S Fanmeeting At Hatyai" (27.01.2017) - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.51 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2018.01.30] - Duration: 34:19.

Ms. Kim, what's wrong?

- Ms. Kim, what's wrong? / - Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim!

Haengja. Haengja, what's wrong?

Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim.

- Wake up. / - Ms. Kim, wake up. What's wrong?

Ms. Kim.

Haengja, what's wrong? Haengja.

(Episode 51)

No one's here.

She said she'd wait for me to come.

Yes, Dr. Jeong.

- Haengja. Haengja. Haengja. / - Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim.

- Haengja. Haengja! / - Ms. Kim.

- Ms. Kim! / - Haengja!

What do we do?

Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim.

Haengja.

Why isn't Eunjo here?

Where did she go?

I'll go look for her.

Alas... That Eunjo's done it again...

What are we going to do about Haengja?

How can this be happening?

Eunjo.

It's okay. Don't worry.

Ms. Kim.

She'll be okay.

- You... / - Please.

Let's not fight among ourselves.

Ms. Kim's in surgery.

We'll talk after her surgery.

Ms. Kim... Ms. Kim...

Welcome.

What do you mean Ms. Kim found out?

I don't know how,

but the Paju building and the salon...

The salon?

Jeongsuk's salon.

I bought it with the money from the Paju building.

Dr. Jeong!

I can't even do that?

That was the first thing I wanted to do.

I didn't get to see Ms. Kim just now.

I had a bad feeling on the phone yesterday.

What did Ms. Kim say?

What do you think?

She threw a fit.

It'll be one of two things.

One of two things?

She'll mull over it all night

and decide she'll just forget the Paju building

or she'll sue for its return.

If that doesn't do, she'll call the cops on me.

So what will you do now?

If she calls the cops, I have my defense.

It was something I said earlier out of desperation,

but I'll just insist Ms. Kim gave me her seal.

She's forgetful these days,

so I'll say she forgot.

Do you think that'll work?

You'll be defending me in court.

Isn't it your job to make the impossible possible?

Why do you make things so complicated?

What?

I told you to trust me and wait.

If Ms. Kim lets you off the hook,

there won't be another chance.

Ms. Kim may be fooled once but not twice.

And if the lawsuit is filed,

things will get very nasty.

Ms. Jang, Inu, Injeong will be dragged into it

and so will all of Ms. Kim's family.

Are you chastising me?

That's why I told you to stay put...

If you want to keep the Paju building,

just trust me and don't do a thing!

Got it?

What...

Who does he think is, raising his voice at me?

That insolent prig.

Why is it taking so long?

Could something be wrong?

Eunjo.

Bogeum.

It's okay.

Ms. Kim is strong.

She'll beat this.

Ms. Kim didn't sound like herself yesterday.

She's found out about everything.

What do I do?

Why did that jerk offer me the salon?

Accepting it would make me feel guilty,

but refusing it would be...

Geez. Even when he gives me something...

He's never of any help whatsoever.

You've been caught, Jeong Injeong.

Just come clean.

About what?

You dry-heaved as you coughed.

I saw the ultrasound picture.

Something went down at the motel, right?

No. Even earlier than that.

What?

Now I get it.

I should have known when you threw a fit

about breaking up with Myeongjo.

Is the pot calling the kettle black?

You should come clean.

I was wondering why Busik's been nice to you.

Is that what it was?

What do you mean?

Despite the clear evidence,

will you still play dumb?

What's this?

Then what's this?

W-What's this?

Don't pull a fast one.

I swear I'm not pregnant.

Are you saying I am?

But you have a criminal record.

Am I the Virgin Mary?

Plus it makes more sense that it's you.

That's not true. No. No way!

The same goes for me!

Then what's this?

Likewise.

Wait.

Then is it Mom?

Mom...

Don't be ridiculous.

- Hey. / - Mom! Mom, Mom, Mom!

Be quiet.

So it is you, right?

Caught you.

Are you trying to rile me up?

I haven't even gotten a kiss from Busik...

You've known him for nearly 20 years

and not even a kiss?

How dare you.

Hey, Jeong Injeong!

What, you foolish bear?

Good grief, you two.

What are you doing still up at this hour?

- She finally did it. / - I think Inu's pregnant.

What?

Finally did what?

I'm not pregnant.

You're saying I am?

What's all this about?

Why are you two so unobservant?

Do you only see the pictures

but not the dates?

So this is me?

And this is me?

I've been feeling like a bad mother.

I felt I'd let you girls down,

so I thought about where I'd gone wrong

when I found those.

When I saw those in my pregnancy journals,

I remembered how much I longed for you two

and how happy I was when I had you.

I realized that at least I tried very hard

to mimic a good mother.

I'd left those out to brag,

but what did you think they were?

Why didn't you give them to us in person?

Don't blame yourself.

You did the best you could.

She ended up confessing she's never been kissed.

You called yourself the Virgin Mary.

Good grief. Good grief.

What did I expect from you two?

Anyway, about the salon...

What about the salon?

What?

Go ahead.

No. Let's talk about it later.

Cuddle your pictures and go to sleep.

Seokpyo's not home yet,

so why are you in here?

He left.

What?

He packed up and left the house.

What?

He'll be back in a few days.

No.

He won't unless he is reinstated.

I doubt that.

You don't know Seokpyo.

So he really left.

So you can come clean now.

About what?

What's the real reason you voted yes?

That Director Kim used you

won't convince me.

There's no way you would've let that happen.

Do you want the truth?

Tell me.

Seokpyo lacks the experience

and isn't healthy enough to be CEO.

You're the one who made him president.

I know.

But I thought Seokpyo would turn to me

to discuss and solve everything.

So you were going to be regent,

being Seokpyo's puppetmaster?

But Seokpyo didn't listen,

so you decided to take over?

That's right.

I masterminded the emergency meeting.

Counsel Byeon thinks it was Director Kim,

but I used Director Kim.

Gu Jonghui.

Have you always been this scary?

This is what's best for Genius.

It's what's best for Seokpyo too.

That's just an excuse.

You ultimately want to become king.

Don't put it like that.

No matter how you sugarcoat it,

you already crossed a line you shouldn't have.

Although I am a bad father,

I don't think I can forgive you for this.

Forgive me?

I wouldn't have started this if I'd hoped for that.

Darn it. Who is it at this hour?

Mr. Lee, it's me.

Are you sleeping?

Huh? President Hong.

What's going on?

Let me stay for just one night.

Pardon?

If you ran away from home, stay at a hotel.

I don't want Aunt Jonghui to find me.

You're so stubborn.

You don't think Director Gu can find you here?

After hotels, this is where she'll look.

I'll move out before she does, so don't worry.

You should shower

or at least change into something comfortable.

Poor thing.

He has a home and money.

Oh, right. He no longer has any money.

Be that as it may, why go to sleep like this?

Wait. Where am I going to sleep?

Do I sleep standing up?

On the couch?

But it's my house.

It was a hemorrhagic stroke.

There was more bleeding than we expected,

which is why it took so long,

but the surgery went well.

Please give me the specifics.

I'm in med school.

Oh, you are?

A branch vessel from the right MCA

was ruptured,

so we stopped the bleeding.

But there could be more bleeding,

so we'll have to see.

Thank you.

Simply put, it was a brain hemorrhage.

Does that mean she suffered a stroke?

The doctor said something about a stroke.

You see...

You can think of it like that, Aunt Eunjeong.

How terrible.

What if she doesn't wake up

or isn't all there even if she does...

Aunt Eunjeong!

We must prepare for the worst.

Why are you lashing out?

We'll take her to the ICU to monitor her.

ICU patients can only receive 2 visits a day,

so please go home for now.

ICU?

They'll just monitor her until she wakes up.

Don't worry too much.

I'll stay here,

so get some sleep at least.

Yes, do that.

I'll stay here too, okay?

That jerk will get it from me.

Aunt Eunjeong, where are you going?

Aunt Eunjeong!

It's okay. It'll be okay.

Open up!

Open up right now!

Open up!

Who could it be this late?

Who is it?

Open up.

I'm Myeongjo's aunt.

Open up right now!

Myeongjo's aunt...

Hurry up!

Open up right now!

What did you do to Haengja

that she's in such a state?

You see...

Haengja came to me utterly confused

about something.

So she did see you.

Confused, my foot.

You bought the salon.

With whose money?

Good grief.

You used Haengja's money to buy your ex-wife

a salon.

What did you say to Haengja that she collapsed?

Collapsed?

That Haengja.

She needs to work on her temper.

What did you say?

Haengja's at the ICU right now after

getting surgery for a brain hemorrhage.

What the... Why didn't you tell me sooner?

So are you saying Haengja's at the hospital?

What will you do about her?

Bring her back to good health! Bring her back!

Which hospital?

I'm Haengja's guardian.

Why wasn't I contacted if she's at the ICU

after a surgery?

Let's go!

No visitors are allowed right now.

The hospital will call if anything happens.

So tell me.

You two fought because of the salon, right?

And Haengja got angry and collapsed.

No. Our discussion went well.

What?

Haengja gave the salon to me as a gift

for my children's sake.

Th-That can't be.

That's not what I heard.

Good grief, Eunjeong.

Why are we talking about the salon

when Haengja's collapsed and gotten surgery?

I should go to the hospital.

Poor Haengja.

What must I do first?

What's going on here?

My goodness. Why are you so late?

Why aren't you dressed more warmly in this weather?

Ms. Kim.

Hang on.

I'll bring you warm barley tea.

Okay, Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim, you must beat this.

You're Kim Haengja,

Kim Haengja of Geumdong Market.

I won't cry until you wake up

healthy and strong.

I'll fight back the tears.

I'm Kim Haengja,

Eunjo and Myeongjo's guardian,

Kim Haengja of Geumdong Market.

We know.

You've told us a million times.

Ms. Kim, what's wrong?

- Ms. Kim, what's wrong? / - Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim!

Haengja. Haengja, what's wrong? Haengja!

What happened to her when she was out?

Something definitely happened.

I'll get to the bottom of it.

So you must hang in there, Ms. Kim.

Why? Why not me?

Only 2 visitors are allowed,

and morning visitations are over.

Let's come back in the afternoon.

But I want to see Ms. Kim.

I do too.

How is Ms. Kim?

I don't want to see you right now.

Please, Aunt Eunjeong.

How is she?

Just tell me how she is.

They don't know when she'll wake up.

What are you talking about?

Who told you that?

Her doctor.

We don't know if she'll

wake up today, in a month, in a year...

Or...

If she'll even be normal when she wakes up.

This is all your...

Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim.

Eunjo.

Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim.

I've put a lot of time and effort into this place.

Should I pretend to give in and accept it?

But even if I do that...

What's going on?

Are you closing down the salon?

Why? Do you want me to?

Don't be like that.

It's never that bleak.

There's always a way.

I'm sure it'll work out.

How can you talk so big when you don't have

the money for the raised deposit?

This salon... Geez. This place...

Why? Will someone give you the money?

Jeongsuk, Jeongsuk!

Oh, my. You're here too.

Have you ladies heard?

Long time no see.

Heard what?

Ms. Kim collapsed and is at the ICU.

Ms. Kim?

The pawnshop Ms. Kim?

Why did she collapse?

She was out and about just fine yesterday.

All I know is she suffered

a brain hemorrhage and is at the ICU

as she's not doing well after surgery.

Oh my goodness. How can this be?

Isn't it serious if she's at the ICU?

As they say, good health can be lost overnight.

Is this news to you too?

Geunseop didn't tell you?

What's Geunseop got to do with this?

No matter what anyone says, Haengja will wake up.

And in any case, I am your guardian,

so you'll have to listen to me.

I'm their guardian.

What are you talking about?

Watch it. This isn't your place, Eunjeong.

Excuse me.

Aunt Eunjeong.

Go ahead.

Why should I be afraid to talk?

Talk about being replaced by a stranger.

Good grief. Let me finish.

With the moving date set,

you must be frazzled that Ms. Kim collapsed...

Who cares about moving right now?

I would like us to carry on as planned

while we wait for Haengja.

Won't the new house

be better for her once she's released?

I want to welcome Haengja back at a nice house.

It's the kids and I who will be moving.

You haven't heard?

But the situation has changed.

Once Haengja is released,

she can't be at this old, cold house.

Whoa. You can't do as you'd like.

What do you guys think?

Would it be okay for all of us to live there?

See, see? They can't answer.

Fine.

We'll pray for Haengja's recovery

and move as planned,

but it'll just me Eunjo, Myeongjo, and me.

Didn't you hear what I said?

I'm setting up a room

for Haengja in the new house.

The point is, there are too

few rooms there for all of us.

What will you do about that?

You two are something else.

Do you want to talk about the house when

no one knows how Ms. Kim will be?

This isn't right.

Eunjo. Eunjo.

How dare she give me attitude?

She needs to know her place.

What right does she have?

Aunt Eunjeong! Please!

Am I everyone's punching bag?

Why is everyone taking it out on me?

I'm upset too. I'm so upset it's driving me mad.

Um... What do you mean by right?

Why doesn't Eunjo have the right?

You don't need to know!

Eunjo.

Is it normal to argue about the house right now?

Calm down.

You must keep your head on straight.

I don't get why Ms. Kim suddenly collapsed.

Do you know anything about it?

Yunbal and Dr. Jeong have been tending the cafe,

so I've been at the orphanage a lot.

Something seemed to have shocked her,

but I don't know what.

I'll get to the bottom of it.

Something definitely happened.

You're going to the hospital, right?

I'll come with you.

We can't visit her even if we go.

I'm going to the pawnshop.

Is Ms. Kim in?

She said to come any time today.

Oh... You haven't heard?

Heard what?

Why are you here again, Mr. Hong?

To see Ms. Kim.

Um... Then let Counsel Byeon tell you.

Tell me what?

Did something happen to Ms. Kim?

What could have brought you here?

I have a feeling it's to get Ms. Kim to invest.

But alas,

she's in no condition to do that.

Did something happen to her?

She collapsed last night.

She's at the ICU after surgery.

The situation's very bad.

I-Intensive care?

How is she?

Is she in critical condition?

What a shame.

I bet she was your last hope.

Hey, Ms. Kim's in critical condition

and that's all you can say?

Why keep coming at me if you can't beat me?

I'm Ms. Kim's legal counsel.

Discuss all her legal matters with me from now on.

Got it, Mr. Hong Seokpyo?

Which hospital is she at?

You can ask Ms. Gil.

Oh. Didn't you see Ms. Kim last evening?

Why do you ask?

I'm wondering if you had

something to do with her collapse.

I don't know what you're talking...

I was here on business,

but it's not urgent, so I'll come back.

What was that about?

Did Mr. Byeon see Ms. Kim before she collapsed?

Did he?

I'm not sure.

We should look into it...

Let go!

Ms. Gil.

You called, Director Gu?

Mr. Lee.

W-What is it?

Where is President Hong right now?

How would I know?

Do you really not know?

Mr. Lee!

Listen carefully.

President Hong might misunderstand me right now,

but you shouldn't be like this.

Things aren't always what they seem.

So you need to help me to hasten

President Hong's reinstatement.

I have no idea what you're talking about,

and I really don't know where he is.

Really?

Then look me straight in the eye.

Never mind.

How can an assistant not know where the CEO is?

But he's no longer CEO.

What is it?

I have to meet Director Gu,

so keep it short.

Did you see Ms. Kim yesterday?

Before Mother...

You want to know if I saw Ms. Kim before she collapsed?

That's right.

I need to know what happened to her.

It was a brain hemorrhage.

It can happen to anyone who's unlucky.

No. The way she was before she collapsed...

Tell me the truth.

Did you see Ms. Kim?

No, I didn't.

Can I believe you?

You don't trust me.

Fine.

What are you doing here?

This isn't where you have personal conversations.

Did you not hear me?

What are you doing?

Inu.

It sounds like you want to

blame Busik for Ms. Kim's collapse.

Be quiet if you don't know anything.

If that's not it,

do you want his sympathy

because Ms. Kim collapsed?

We should talk.

I'm talking with Ms. Gil Eunjo right now.

I don't have the energy or wits to argue with you.

So please stop.

Just leaving after having your say?

Are you that insecure?

Or maybe Mr. Byeon doesn't inspire confidence!

What did you say?

What's with you?

Ms. Gil's very upset right now.

So what?

You must hold back even if you have a bone to pick.

Ms. Kim's in very critical condition.

Did I put her in that state?

Inu!

Even if I were at fault,

how can you side with her in front of me?

I'm not done yet.

Don't be like this!

Let go!

Oh, my. What happened?

What's going on?

Gil Eunjo, this is all your fault.

Brace yourself.

I won't let this slide.

Wow. So this is my house.

I'll finally get to live in a respectable home.

Is there a way to move in with my kids instead?

Hello?

Yes. I'm Kim Haengja's guardian.

What? Haengja?

Hello?

Yes.

Pardon? Ms. Kim?

Okay. I'll be right there.

Good day.

How may we help you?

Where is Ms. Gil Eunjo?

I am. What is this regarding?

You were reported for assault.

You need to come with us.

Assault?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét