Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 31 2018

♪ Best Friends Challenge ♪

♪ Oh, yeah ♪

-All right, now --

-You better not give me a pen and a paper.

-No, but here we go. Get ready for this.

Now the game works like "The Newlywed Game"

but for friends.

So we're gonna take turns

reading questions about each other from the Best Friends Box.

And we'll try to write down...

[ Laughter ]

...the same answer.

Now, we didn't plan any of this out.

All right, here we go. Right here.

I will read the first question.

-Wait, wait. You -- This is about me.

When you read, it's -- -Yes.

I'm going to guess about if you're my best friend.

-Okay. -Here we go. Ready?

-Okay.

-Oh, this is about me.

-Okay. [ Laughter ]

-If Jimmy had a signature candle,

what would the candle smell like?

-Oh. -Be careful now.

[ Laughter ] -I know.

-If I had a signature candle,

what would the candle smell like?

♪♪

[ Laughter ] -Um...

Mine are all inappropriate, always.

I can't do it.

-If I had a signature candle,

what would the candle smell like?

♪♪

I'm trying to -- trying to give hints.

[ Laughter ]

If I had a signature candle... -Okay.

-...what would the candle --

-I don't think I'm gonna be good at this.

-I think we got -- I think we got this one.

Chrissy, what did you write down?

-Your daughters?

[ Laughter ]

-That's so cute, 'cause I'm always hugging them.

-You're always giving them hugs, you say.

-Yeah, I am, I do. I love them.

I put cotton candy.

That's all right. Very close.

-I feel like --

-My daughters smell like cotton candy.

We almost got -- Judges?

No, they didn't -- [ Bell dings ]

-Okay. -No, they're being very nice.

-They were being nice. All right.

-Everything else was -- I would get in trouble.

-Here we go. -Okay.

-That is your card up there. -Okay.

-And then, here we go.

So, we didn't get that one, but we have more chances to win.

-Yes, we did. It dinged.

Okay, Jimmy. -Yes.

-If we had a catch phrase, what would it be?

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

Well, remember we used to, all the time, we would go...

[ Laughter ]

S-h-h-h...

-Together we would go...

[ Laughter ]

Together, me and you, we always had a catchphrase

when we would go... -Yep.

♪♪

Okay.

I feel good about this. -Yeah, me too.

I feel good about it. Here we go.

My answer is...

Boo-yah!

Chrissy, your answer is... -Boo-yah!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Yes! Yes!

-How did we get that? -Yes!

I have no idea. [ Both laugh ]

-Boo-yah! -Boo-yah!

-Boo-yah! [ Laughter ]

-I got excited. -Oh, I got excited.

That was really good. I felt the vibes with that one.

-Baby's going. Okay. -Baby's kicking on that one.

-Baby's going. -Boo-yah! It was awesome.

-Okay. -Here you go.

I will read the next question. Here we go.

Yeah, we're getting warmed up.

We are BFFs. All right.

What is Chrissy's favorite swear word?

[ Laughter ]

Well...

This is a family show.

-Can I really write it?

-Chrissy's favorite swear word.

Oh, I don't know, man.

♪♪

-I feel... -I know, I feel -- right?

-I feel... -Yeah, I know you feel it.

-I feel like I should -- -But don't.

-No? -Don't.

[ Laughter ]

Are you feeling it or are you --

-I feel like I shouldn't write it.

-Don't feel. [ Laughter ]

♪♪

♪♪

All right. What did you write?

Oh, no, you're still writing.

[ Laughter ]

-I don't know! Okay. I --

Me? I show now? -Yes.

[ Drum roll ]

All right, good, yep. [ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Both laugh ] Dude!

This is a record!

This is a record! -Whew!

I've never gotten -- -Wow!

-This is fantastic!

-We can't show that, can we? -We are --

No. We can show half of it, maybe.

-Okay. -But it's all good.

It's all good. We are on the same vibe.

All right, this is the last one.

I think already we won, but this is great.

We have one more for you. -Okay.

-Your turn to read, and here we go.

But I'm very excited about this. I think we're BFFs.

[ Laughter ]

-Okay, Jimmy. -Mm-hmm.

-If we were throwing a costume party, what would the theme be?

[ Audience "Oohs" ]

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

Like a... Like a...

[ Laughter ]

♪♪

-[ Laughing ]

♪♪

-But you -- But you can't --

No! But you gave me a little --

[ Laughter ]

Now John's gonna kill me now. -No.

-Here we go. [ Drum roll ]

[ Laughter ]

Wait. All right.

Maybe -- Should I give mine first?

-Yeah. [ Drum roll ]

Wait. Should you?

-I don't know. I don't know if I should now.

I want to kind of change it.

-At the same time? -Let's go at the same time.

I said... [ Drum roll ]

I don't know why I said this.

-I don't know why I said this, either.

I don't even know why. -I don't even why I said this.

-Me neither. -All right, I said...

"Eyes Wide Shut." -Me too!

I said "Eyes Wide Shut"! -For real?

Are you kidding me?! Yo!

Are you kidding me? [ Both laugh ]

Yo! We are best friends!

-We're best friends! -Chrissy Teigen, everybody!

How did we do that?

For more infomation >> Best Friends Challenge with Chrissy Teigen - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Glenn Howerton Talks A.P. Bio - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Glenn Howerton Talks A.P. Bio - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Glenn Howerton Took a Class to Prepare for Doomsday - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Glenn Howerton Took a Class to Prepare for Doomsday - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Cold, but bright; several chances for snow in forecast - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Video: Cold, but bright; several chances for snow in forecast - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Wake Up Call from Pleasant Street Center - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Wake Up Call from Pleasant Street Center - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to regulate high blood sugar Levels? - Duration: 2:41.

cardamom for controlling sugar level cardamom is full of magnesium potassium

calcium and etc best ingredient for anemic patient and infertility issues

and also best to control sugar at any level here is a home remedy to control

diabetes with cardamom ingredients cardamom seven seeds fennel few seeds

cardamom it has amazing health benefits it removes toxins from the body it acts

as a great blood purifier it improves blood circulation it helps in digestion

if you can't digest your food properly you cannot observe the nutrients present

in it cardamom is the best spice for the people who suffer from bad dream if you

consume cardamom regularly you can reduce mouth ulcers the antiseptic

properties present in the cardamom are really good for diabetes cardamom is

high in anti-diabetic properties by taking this regularly you can reduce

diabetes fennel fennel is loaded with vitamin C other prominent vitamins and

minerals in funnel include potassium and folate several other nutrients plates

supportive roads namely manganese calcium iron magnesium phosphorus and

copper these vitamins are nutrients or enough to see each has potential to be

beneficial to the night fennel contains no fat or cholesterol it is very low in

Karl and cops and has a glycemic load of just two so is fennel good for diabetes

yes it is so if you want to add a dab it is friend you vegetable to your diet

give fennel a try take six to seven cardamom seeds and pure fallacies I'll

make you fine powder now take a glass of water and boil add one tea spoon of this

powder and mix well drink the water daily on regular basis

by doing this you can reduce your high blood sugar levels thank you for

watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> How to regulate high blood sugar Levels? - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Trump promete desclasificar un memorándum sobre supuestos abusos del FBI [SUBTITULADO] - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Trump promete desclasificar un memorándum sobre supuestos abusos del FBI [SUBTITULADO] - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Electrical magic | You won't believe your eyes - Duration: 1:34.

Hello Friends welcome in techbook.

So I am going to show you electrical magic

so please watch the complete video

We perform this experiment under the supervision of experience technician.

so please do not try this at home

it might be dangerous for you.

we use 230v AC supply in this experiment

Through wire

so friends i know that all of you may have question

how the electricity flow from the body

but still he doesn't fill the shock.

so i will answer this question in the next video.

so do watch my next video

to understand what the science behind in it.

If you like this video

please like, share and subscribe my channel

thanks for watching guys.

For more infomation >> Electrical magic | You won't believe your eyes - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Branch Warren Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 4:25.

Branch Warren Lifestyle 2018

Branch Warren Lifestyle 2017

Branch Warren Lifestyle

Branch Warren 2018

Branch Warren

Branch Warren Wife 2018

Branch Warren Daughter

Branch Warren Family 2018

Branch Warren Friends 2018

party

Branch Warren Cars Collection 2018

Branch Warren Cars

Branch Warren Net Worth 2018

Branch WarrenArnold Classic 2011

Branch WarrenArnold Classic 2012

Branch Warren House 2018

For more infomation >> Branch Warren Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt Latest Workout Compilation - Deepz | Aloo | Workout Compilation - Duration: 4:02.

www.GangBuZzZ.com

For more infomation >> Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt Latest Workout Compilation - Deepz | Aloo | Workout Compilation - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

[31.1.2018] Highlights EVS vs FFQ || Game 2 - VCS Mùa Xuân 2018 - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> [31.1.2018] Highlights EVS vs FFQ || Game 2 - VCS Mùa Xuân 2018 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

details Yamaha Exciter 155 VVA 2018 | Yamaha MX Kinh 155 VVA 2018 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> details Yamaha Exciter 155 VVA 2018 | Yamaha MX Kinh 155 VVA 2018 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ellender pond - Duration: 10:02.

Glad you turned it on again today

I am currently at scouting

in a forest I do not know

I saw a pond here on google maps

It looks pretty wild here

the forest is very busy here

The weather is not great, it's about 2 degrees

that's why I have the cap on

because of my hair

so they do not get too wet

Let's see what there is

some trees are a little older

some very young

then again some are marked

there are human pipes

come here, ruby. these are fox buildings

there are deer

look at google maps where that was

there in front

it seems like

is that the pond I open

google earth

is closed

you could go in there though

But I do not want to get in there with the dogs because I believe

that these are incubators for ducks

at least it looks the same from the far away

I do not want to go in now

there were just a few ducks

then we'll just keep looking

and let's see where I mean then

Can make coffee

let's see further

there is a feeding place

there is again ..

.. there is a lot of game

Ruby stay there

ok, i think that's what coffee is all about

it looks bad

I definitely do not want these animals here

all too disturbing

come here

funny grove

And, I like to see something, too

Good

then I would say

Let's go back this way

there was a fence

the question is if we get over there

they were outside the fence

everything is upset here

even if I did not make it to the finish

to find the pond

So I found him, but I did not go in there

still has to be a coffee

that's the good thing about Titan, you can attack that right away

I'm looking forward to it the whole day

Cheers Carlos and Walter

and to all my subscribers too

then become

We'll pack a little bit together again, go back for that

there were a few sounds before, but now

you do not hear anything

He's already starting to shake me

relish the coffee drink and then we will go home

Hello, you are already cold

stay here

something was just shot there

We drank coffee, let's go

I do not think so far

from a way

have camped

Yes

here is a way

because now I'm going home

That's it for today again

I hope you liked it anyway,

even if we did not drink the coffee right there by the pond, and see you next time

Bussi baba

For more infomation >> Ellender pond - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

how to install ceramic tiles on the simplest porch the fastest for the beginner - Duration: 10:20.

Hello, Today I will be shooting video.

install ceramic tiles on the simplest porch

You pay attention to see the video offline.

Sign up to see the latest videos, thanks

For more infomation >> how to install ceramic tiles on the simplest porch the fastest for the beginner - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

If Your Period Was A Person | Akshay Kumar & Sonam Kapoor | MissMalini - Duration: 2:47.

It's all about loving parents.

When did you last call your parents?

You didn't, did you?

And when they call you, what do you tell them?

"Maa, I'm busy. We'll talk later."

Is that fair?

You're worthless. You should keep on crying.

Cry.

Aren't you looking a little bloated today?

There's a pimple on the right side also.

So, Padman looks amazing. How was it working with Balki?

So, Padman's releasing on the...

Let's give her some cramps.

And we're very excited, and...

It was an amazing experience.

Sorry.

Just give me one more second.

Can we take that again please?

Umm... Balki is an incredible filmmaker.

Damn it.

Uh, sorry.

Hello... But, you're not understanding what I'm trying to say.

Please try and listen to me.

It's seriously about time we told him off.

Right now. Tell him.

You don't get to talk to me like this all the time.

Just tell him today!

Get out your frustrations.

This is it. You will not speak to me like this again.

The deal is a no deal.

Yes, we did it!

Look what you left behind.

Ugh, my God.

Nah.

Nope, not at all.

Yes!

We know periods can be hard to deal with.

Watch how one man tackled it better than we ever could.

Only in Pad Man.

See you at the nearest theatre.

And see you next month... With full force.

For more infomation >> If Your Period Was A Person | Akshay Kumar & Sonam Kapoor | MissMalini - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

كيفية عرض سجل البحث أو حذفه في يوتوب. - Duration: 2:14.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy, In this video, I will talk about,

How to View or delete search history in YouTube.

If you are trying to find a particular video you have searched for in the past, Search history may help.

Your YouTube search history lets you view your previous search queries on YouTube. Your YouTube and Google search history, also

influence the recommendations that you see on your Home. You are in control.

You can clear your entire search history. Remove individual search entries from search suggestions.

Or pause your search history. Search entries you delete will no longer influence your recommendations.

After clearing your search history, your past searches will no longer show as suggestions in the search box.

Search queries you enter while your search history is paused will not be saved in your search history.

Keep in mind that any searches you make while logged in to your account will appear in your account's search history across devices.

To view or delete what you've previously watched on YouTube, check out your watch history. Access your search history by selecting History

in the Guide And selecting the Search history tab. Remove an individual search entry.

Select the X to the right of the search entry to remove it from the Search History. Delete your entire search history.

Select clear all search history to delete your entire search history. Pause your search history.

Select Pause search history to pause your search history. Hope, this information, is helpful,

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy, Please, like, Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

For more infomation >> كيفية عرض سجل البحث أو حذفه في يوتوب. - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Lady Gaga Lifestyle ★ Net Worth ★ House ★ Cars ★ Income ★ Education ★ Biography ★ Boyfriend - 2018 - Duration: 6:59.

lady gaga lifestyle biography

full name Stephanie Joanne Angelina Germanotta a alternative name Lady Gaga

Gaga Lu nationality American birth date March 28 1986

h 31 years height 1.55 m 5 feet 1 in weight 49 kilograms born in Manhattan

New York u.s.

hair color naturally brown eye color hazel measurements 34b 2635 bra size 3 4

B shoe size 6 us education convent of the Sacred Heart Lee Strasberg theatre

and Film Institute Tisch School of the Arts occupation actress singer and

songwriter family

lady gaga father Joe Germanotta

lady gaga mother synthia Germanotta

lady gaga sister Natalie Germanotta

boyfriend

lady gaga boyfriend Christian Kirino during pre Grammys

favorite food

lady gaga favorite food root vegetables egg burger

Net Worth

Lady Gaga net worth 275 million dollars

the international superstar earned fifty nine million dollars

in 2015 and 33 million dollar in 2014 Lady Gaga's six albums the fame

selling more than 15 million copies worldwide and earning her 18 million

dollars

house

Zuma Beach purchase price twenty three point five million dollars ten thousand

two hundred and seventy square feet five bedrooms twelve bathrooms on six acres

sold

cars

Lady Gaga's new Audi r8 GT price 176 thousand dollars

you

you

you

you

you

For more infomation >> Lady Gaga Lifestyle ★ Net Worth ★ House ★ Cars ★ Income ★ Education ★ Biography ★ Boyfriend - 2018 - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

দেখুন বাংলাদেশে সংবিধানের নতুন সংশোধনীর প্রক্রিয়া শুরু করেছে সরকার,কি থাকছে সংশোধনীতে - Duration: 2:18.

bangladesh news

For more infomation >> দেখুন বাংলাদেশে সংবিধানের নতুন সংশোধনীর প্রক্রিয়া শুরু করেছে সরকার,কি থাকছে সংশোধনীতে - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

తిరువెంబావై | Thiruvembavai Episode 30 | Thiruvempavai | Thiruppavai Telugu | Shiva | Thiruvembavai - Duration: 21:24.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét