Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily Mar 24 2017

Welcome guys to this tutorial.

Here I will be talking about how you can change the theme on Google Chrome.

So you can see that I have the basic theme, which is the white one.

And you have to go to Chrome webstore.

So you can go here or alternatively, you can simply type webstore.

And the first option should be here Google Chrome webstore or type Chrome, Google Chrome

webstore.

Something like that.

And you will see the website is chrome.google.com/webstore.

And then here.

I will just close this one.

You will go to themes and select the theme that you like.

So you can see the amount of people that have rated the themes and if they are free or not.

So let's go and let's say I want this theme.

Go add to Chrome.

So it will download the theme and install it straight away.

So you can see now that I have already changed the theme.

You can see the red writing.

And if I go to a new tab you can see the background image as well.

So I hope you found this useful and see you guys in the next video.

For more infomation >> How to Change Google Chrome Theme - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Little Big Shots - 3-Year-Old Little Mermaid Singer Is Everything (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 2:21.

["Part of Your World" plays] [Applause]

♪♪ Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? ♪♪

♪♪ Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? ♪♪

♪♪ Wouldn't you think I'm the girl ♪♪

♪♪ The girl who has everything? ♪♪

♪♪ Look at this trove, treasures untold ♪♪

♪♪ How many wonders can one cavern hold? ♪♪

♪♪ Looking around here you'd think ♪♪

♪♪ Sure, she's got everything ♪♪

[Cheering and applause] ♪♪ I've got gadgets and gizmos ♪♪

♪♪ a-plenty ♪♪

♪♪ I've got whozits and whatzits galore ♪♪

♪♪ You want thingamabobs? ♪♪

♪♪ I got 20 ♪♪

[Laughter] ♪♪ But who cares? ♪♪

♪♪ No big deal ♪♪

♪♪ I want more ♪♪

[ Cheering and applause ]

♪♪ I wanna be where the people are ♪♪

♪♪ I wanna see, wanna see them dancin' ♪♪

♪♪ Walking around on those ♪♪

♪♪ What do you call 'em? ♪♪

♪♪ Oh, feet. ♪♪

♪♪ Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far ♪♪

♪♪ Legs are required for jumping, dancing ♪♪

♪♪ Strolling along on those ♪♪

♪♪ What's that word again? ♪♪

♪♪ Street ♪♪

[Applause] ♪♪ When's it my turn? ♪♪

♪♪ Wouldn't I love ♪♪

♪♪ Love to explore that shore ♪♪

♪♪ Up above? ♪♪

[ Cheering and applause ]

♪♪ Out of the sea ♪♪

♪♪ Wish I could be ♪♪

♪♪ Part of that ♪♪

♪♪ World ♪♪

[ Cheering and applause ]

[ Whistling ]

♪♪♪♪

Harvey: Give it up for Claire!

[ Cheering and applause ]

♪♪♪♪

For more infomation >> Little Big Shots - 3-Year-Old Little Mermaid Singer Is Everything (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

T.A.S.M 2 Opening Scene - The Amazing Spider-Man 2-(2014) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 3:17.

Whoo!

Ow!

Yee-hee! Hoo-hoo!

What do you got for me today, New York?

Reporting live from New York 1 chopper.

An Oscorp truck carrying plutonium has been hijacked.

A police chase is in progress.

All right. Let's get to work.

Say hello to Aleksei Sytsevich!

Spider-Man!

Hello, pedestrians.

Knock, knock.

Mr. Criminal?

Hey, my name is Spider-Man. You can call me Web-Head, you can call me Amazing,

just don't call me late for dinner. You get it? Whoa!

Not a shaker? Are you a hugger?

- I am killer! - Whoa, okay.

Warning. Plutonium-238 is a radioactive material

and is highly explosive.

Excuse me. There's more room on the sidewalk, folks, please.

- Watch it, man. - I got blueprints here.

A little help?

A little help, please.

You having a problem with your gun? Let me help you out with that.

Whoa. Coming through.

Too much work...

Oh, this is bad.

- I'm gonna be right back. - Aah!

Heads up. Watch out.

Whoo... Okay. Okay. There you go.

- You okay? You all right? - You're Spider-Man.

Costume gives it away? These look pretty important, Max.

"Max"? How do you know my name?

It's written on your badge.

I'm a nobody.

Hey, you're not a nobody. You're a somebody.

Lick that.

All right. Listen to me.

- Now I need you. - Really?

- You're my eyes and ears out here. - Okay.

- All right? - All right.

I'll see you out there.

For more infomation >> T.A.S.M 2 Opening Scene - The Amazing Spider-Man 2-(2014) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Snoring Lapis (Room for Ruby) - Steven Universe [SUB ITA] - Duration: 0:55.

[snore]

This is our "Gem-cave".

Lapis hates it when I call it that, so I don't.

The barn's pretty big, so you can have one of the corners.

Make it your own!

That sounds so nice! Any corner would be lovely.

You should have a look around.

Ohh... What's this for?

That's a hammock, it's a bed you fall out of.

It's where I like to sleep.

I don't have to do it, but I like to do it.

You know, turn off for a bit and-

Snore! Like this: "snore".

Wow, sounds groovy. How do I start?

That one's really hard to explain.

You lay down somewhere and close your eyes

and think about nothing (or everything),

but it may take you a little

while to feel comfortable enough to-

[Navy snores]

Looks like you've got it.

For more infomation >> Snoring Lapis (Room for Ruby) - Steven Universe [SUB ITA] - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x07 Promo "Parts Developed in an Unusual Manner" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

SHE'S BEEN WATCHED...

Just tell me why.

STUDIED...

They don't tell us why.

HUNTED.

Got anything else we need to be paranoid about?

Go to hell.

IF SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHY...

- What do you people want? - The future.

SHE'LL HAVE TO GIVE UP

ONE OF HER OWN.

You have until midnight

to tell me the names.

Or you die first.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x07 Promo "Parts Developed in an Unusual Manner" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Grants Permit For Disastrous Keystone XL Pipeline - Duration: 4:32.

This week, Donald Trump told the US State Department to go ahead and issue a permit

to TransCanada, the company building the Keystone XL pipeline to go ahead and begin construction.

The Keystone XL pipeline is absolutely going to happen in the United States.

First and foremost here, the Keystone XL pipeline has nothing to do with American energy independence.

It has nothing to do with American energy supply.

All of those Republican talking points telling you that are complete lies.

What this pipeline will do is ship oil and oil sands from Canada to the Gulf Coast where

it will be loaded onto ships and sent to the international market to be sold.

It's not coming to the United States.

The second big lie we're hearing about the Keystone XL pipeline is all the jobs.

Wow, holy crap.

We're going to get so many American jobs.

In the very beginning, TransCanada told us that we were going to get 20,000 permanent

US jobs as a result of building this pipeline, and that is not a small number.

That is a very significant number of jobs, but then they came out a few months later

and said, "Well, we overshot that.

It's actually 6,000 jobs."

Then, about a year or two later, the State Department came out and said, "Well, according

to the analysis and according to your numbers, it's only 35 permanent US jobs that will be

created by the building of the Keystone XL pipeline."

35 permanent jobs, fewer jobs than you get from opening up a single fast food restaurant.

Yeah, the Keystone jobs I imagine will probably pay a little bit more, but not that much.

They're not going to provide anything for local economies.

This is a disgusting lie that Republicans love to tell you.

The biggest problem obviously is the safety of this pipeline itself.

According to reports from TransCanada, flyover inspections of the pipeline will occur once

every three weeks at most.

Foot patrols, people walking along to make sure the pipeline is not leaking, will never

occur unless a leak is already detected.

A pinhole leak in the pipeline, which cannot be detected through their electronic monitoring

systems, can release up to 700,000 gallons of oil into the environment every single day

without being detected until a flyover occurs, which means we could go three weeks with 700,000

gallons of oil every single day spewing in in the environment without anybody noticing.

That is one of the most dangerous aspects of this pipeline, is that there is no safety

monitoring, and the technology that exists is not good enough to keep us safe.

This thing is going to travel directly over the Ogallala Aquifer, water aquifer, that

feeds millions of American citizens fresh drinking water, so a pinhole leak, 700,000

gallons a day, possibly directly into this massively important aquifer in the United

States.

Republicans, Donald Trump, they think this is a great idea.

Hell yeah.

We're going to let this company do this, come through the United States, tear up our land,

destroy our environment, ship their oil overseas.

Why?

TransCanada, as its name implies, is not a United States company.

The money that they make isn't coming to this country.

The oil that they ship isn't coming to this country, so what the hell is in it for the

Republican Party?

Why are they so hell-bent on doing this?

We get nothing from it.

They're not even going to get campaign donations from TransCanada.

There is no logical reason or explanation as to why anyone in this country would support

this pipeline, and yet Republicans in Washington are almost unanimous in their support for

this piece of crap pipeline that unfortunately will now be a reality in the United States.

For more infomation >> Trump Grants Permit For Disastrous Keystone XL Pipeline - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:51.

Something really weird just happened at the train station.

I saw a girl kill herself.

And she looked exactly like me.

Who is Elizabeth Childs?

A girl who looks like me.

A girl with a pretty nice life.

If it's so nice, why'd she kill herself?

She's got $75,000 in a savings account.

Say again.

75k!

Holy shite.

Beth is a cop. I'm a cop.

You cannot watch this. Keep investigating.

- What's happened? - A lot.

Something's different.

You are not Beth.

We're clones.

We're soneone's experiment and they're killing us off!

Beth was on this killer's hit list and, now, I am.

I'm not Beth!

I quit.

We need to talk about Beth.

You understand your role as monitor is not to interfere.

Where is Beth?

She killed herself.

I took her identity.

Clones.

Clones?

We don't use the c-word.

Genetic identicals.

Yeah, we count nine of us, so far.

This sounds like shit, Sarah.

We're like lab rats in an illegal experiment.

They can tell us apart by our DNA.

- There's nine of you. - No!

There's only one of me.

And why the hell does she look like Beth?

Everything all right here?

Does she seem all right to you?!

My name...

is Alison Hendrix.

Is Cosima Niehaus.

Is Rachel Duncan

Is Sarah Manning.

And I'm one of a kind.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

ON OUR SITE www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x06 Promo "Variations Under Domestication" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

IS HE WATCHING HER WHEN SHE SLEEPS? IS HE LYING TO HER WHEN SHE'S AWAKE?

Where did you go in the middle of the night, Donnie?

Uh, I don't know, Never Never Land?

EVERYONE...

I'm trying to have a conversation with you, Donnie.

HAS A BREAKING POINT.

It's all good.

Donnie, I have questions that need answers.

Come on, Alison, this is insane!

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE AN ORPHAN SCORNED.

- Don't worry, honey. It's all good. - Have you lost your mind?!

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x06 Promo "Variations Under Domestication" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x10 Promo "Endless Forms Most Beautiful" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

WE CREATE OUR DESTINY

EVERY DAY WE LIVE.

DAY BY DAY, WE MOVE ONE STEP CLOSER

TO THE END.

- Sarah Manning! - Sarah Manning!

Sarah Manning, you're under arrest.

ALL THE PATHS YOU FOLLOWED,

You know what to do.

HAVE LED TO THIS.

You have to promise to protect me and my daughter.

Kira!

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

OF ALL THE 1ST SEASON ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x10 Promo "Endless Forms Most Beautiful" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x09 Promo "Unconscious Selection" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

Sarah?

You're the only one I can really turn to.

SHE BETRAYED HER TRUST.

Is Kira all right?

I'll tell you in person.

Where are you?

SHE CAME AFTER HER FAMILY.

How is Kira?

You're never going to see her again.

NOW HELENA HAS TO GO.

I would never hurt her.

I wish I could believe you.

No!

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x09 Promo "Unconscious Selection" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x03 Promo "Variation Under Nature" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

Clones?

They're not me. They're completely different people.

You just broke the first rule of clone club.

- Bad news... - You're reinstated.

Stay a cop to help you?

- To help us. - I'm not a cop.

Let me see your weapon.

Beth's partner's going to figure that out.

Shots fired!

Foot pursuit in progress.

I'm not Beth!

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x03 Promo "Variation Under Nature" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x05 Promo "Conditions of Existence" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.

We're clones.

THEY KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER.

I'm not Beth!

BUT WHAT THEY DISCOVER NEXT...

We're like lab rats in an illegal experiment.

WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Somebody must be watching the lab rats, someone we know.

Dude, that's complex.

WHO CAN YOU TRUST WHEN YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE?

How could you do that to her?

You think I had a choice?

Just tell me why.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x05 Promo "Conditions of Existence" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x02 Promo "Instinct" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

SARAH MANNING'S LIFE IS ABOUT TO GET COMPLICATED.

Sarah's dead and she's not coming back.

SHE'S JUST BURIED THE BODY THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER...

Who the hell are you?

SO WHO'S THE STRANGER WITH THE SAME FACE?

It's just not Sarah.

HOW MANY MORE OF THEM ARE OUT THERE?

Birth certificates.

Another twin.

AND WHO'S TRYING TO STOP HER FROM FINDING THE TRUTH?

Someone is killing us.

Who am I speaking to?

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x02 Promo "Instinct" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

New Lego Creator Mighty Dinosaurs TRex Vs Indominus Rex Jurassic World Speed Build Unboxing 31058 - Duration: 8:40.

okay guys great to see you again we're

New Lego Creator Mighty Dinosaurs TRex Vs Indominus Rex Jurassic World Speed Build Unboxing 31058

out here this is a brand new Lego odd

dinosaur creator one it's called mighty

dinosaurs 174 pieces and you can build

three different dinosaurs with it you

gotta blast the raptor at I ran it on

and address 0 top and if you look at the

back it just shows all three of them and

the Lego set number 3 105 feet okay

let's check out what was inside okay

let's check out what was in here and

guys this is an inexpensive that I

actually bought this one I believe for

about fifteen dollars well it's cool so

it does come with three separate books

one for the Tran it on one for the

Velociraptor and one for the Triceratops

awesome and then you've got three bags

of Legos so it doesn't it's not too

complex of a build it seems to be a

pretty pretty decent build off kind of

easy ah let's go ahead and check it out

and also odds you do like this set check

out my links below the video ah you can

go there and buy it it doesn't cost you

any more it does link to amazon and it

gives me a small sales commission so you

are buying an awesome toy and helping me

out

let's glass check this guy out this guy

is brewing awesome guys I love this Lego

set I did buy it for fifteen dollars

below the video I'll have a link or you

could and I like this set so much i

bought four of them so that i could feel

all three of the dinos so this is a

really awesome set guys for fifteen

dollars you cannot go wrong with this

then it is totally awesome so let's go

ahead and take a closer look at this guy

so you can see his uh got like orange

eyes his teeth are really cool ah really

good movement on it Ted 360 degree

swivel and he moves up and down at the

next

so that is really cool ah nice looking

piece of this guy they got nice

indication so like I said I overall this

is our really nice built guys I mean I

like it all walk I was not quite four of

these set so uh in the future i'll be

showing you guys on Triceratops and and

pterodactyls and i'll have all three of

them together so you can see i really

did by 3 cents because they are cool

then ah you've seen the bill here on the

back on the arms you got 360 degree

movement because it's on a ball-joint on

a rotated here on the end part with the

claws and then on the leg you have 360

degree movement so you can lay this guy

flat if you want I mean as you seen when

I was building him I mean he was laid

flat flat is cool 360 degree movement up

down left right having good sex all over

the place because of the ball joint and

then I his feet move awesome so you

could put this guy into some interesting

poses as long as you push this drunk

call down is that adds a lot of balance

is

that is really cool aw his tail dust

level it is in three parts and this is

on a ball-joint here 360 degree movement

the same here and down here is just the

up and down in circles up is down and

then the same for movement on his other

leg then taking a look at him underneath

let me they did a nice job with you know

I'd like the coloring I like the fact

that they put in on the bottom it I mean

it adds a really nice really nice look

please the figure so anyways there is

bigger and you seen him next to the big

Jurassic world god Lego and dominance

rex but he is about the same size and

one thing i did tell you guys about the

qualls we see i push this fall down for

valid if you lift this cloth up if you

don't push that down the Dino just Falls

right over so uh when you push that

crawl down it adds a lot of stability to

the dyno so you could see in different

positions you can stand up down me a lot

of different positions and with the

movement on his mouth and everything so

there you have it like I said this is an

awesome set if you do want to purchase

it link below the video well thanks for

viewing and be oh wow guys that was a

lot of fun and if you enjoyed the video

make sure you click Subscribe and the

thumbs up button down below the video in

today's secret word is the word

go ahead and put that in the comment

section nothing on the video I'll know

you remember my club do it to the video

ends there's an O something card lot

more fun with you click the boxes below

for a lot more fun videos and if you

want to see even more go ahead and click

the subscribe us

you

For more infomation >> New Lego Creator Mighty Dinosaurs TRex Vs Indominus Rex Jurassic World Speed Build Unboxing 31058 - Duration: 8:40.

-------------------------------------------

Adriel Favela nos cuenta su proyecto "Me llamo Juan" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Adriel Favela nos cuenta su proyecto "Me llamo Juan" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Minionki! Poznajcie YorHa 2B | Nier:Automata (#1) - Duration: 48:06.

For more infomation >> Minionki! Poznajcie YorHa 2B | Nier:Automata (#1) - Duration: 48:06.

-------------------------------------------

Pitbull le manda un mensaje a los cubanos de la isla | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Pitbull le manda un mensaje a los cubanos de la isla | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

I'm a MESS! | Jason Farone - Duration: 8:50.

okay the end so it's like the middle of

the night right now and I'm doing it

special jun fan friday because i was up

pretty late tonight i was working i was

i went out i carded a little i hung out

and then I do what I do a lot of times

which is if I don't feel like I've

accomplished enough I go back to my work

and I start responding to you guys and

coming up with ideas and as I was doing

that I got a couple emails with some

questions that really kind of hit home

and I'm trying to combine right now like

a phone tree on friday with a public

therapy session because i feel like it's

super needed Arthur is with this person

press SS anonymously you make me feel

like I'm not crazy I feel like we go

through the same shit do you feel like

you have it all together because I look

up to you i'm going to be like you but

i'm a mess help me Jason um oh man you

know I I know I don't have it all

together I was just saying today in

therapy it's like you know it's a

constant a constant theme of my sessions

is trying to get away from black and

white tanking and deal with the gray

area a little bit more because that's

what life is you can't control a lot of

what happens in your life but for me

particularly the things that mean the

most you made the way a network accepts

my pitches um

I based a lot of my self-worth in my

career and as it just so happens most of

what i find really important I have no

control over so as I look at things in

my life and I go okay Jason is something

to get angry about like did you actually

fuck up or did something happen that was

out of your control and you couldn't

really there was nothing you could do

about this like don't feel bad about it

it's unfortunate but move on and the

more I think about that it's like the

less i feel like i have control of my

life and you guys know I suffer from you

know certain disorders and that's

definitely a trigger for one of them my

eating disorder is out of control right

now I'm having trouble figuring out the

balance between not beating myself up

about things that I can't control and

also still caring and putting effort

into things that I can control no but

it's hard to go where do I check out you

know like where's that magic line so no

I think you know we're all just trying

to live our life and figure out where we

belong and unfortunately right now I

feel like I'm in a position where if I

were to walk into my own office adjacent

me were to walk into my own office to be

like where would you place me and I

could put him anywhere I wouldn't know

where to put the guy and if I don't know

who the hell else would and I think that

you know for me it's comedy and

entertainment but for a lot of you it

may just be like where do I cutting to

see it we're like puzzle pieces where do

we go and that's like sometimes the

hardest thing

to figure out and no i haven't figured

it out yet I feel like I'm on the right

path but sometimes it's really easy to

lose focus and direction I know when I

talk to you seems to know either I can

call my agent for directions like to

tell them about a TV show I just saw a

promotion for and it was blink verbatim

on the fucking network and everything

I've said in an email about three and a

half four weeks ago it was an idea that

I pitched and I literally watched it

come to fruition and I had nothing to do

with it and he's like look you see that

he seemed to be you got your head in the

right place you know keep your finger on

the pulse keep my king club pocket pulse

light pulse a vision artery on Hollywood

Boulevard right and it's because nobody

knows what to do no one really knows

what to do including me and it is a

daily mental battle to try to state

fucking sane and not drive myself crazy

and then you know my mother says

something to me that I can't help but

like think about it like I don't see you

having a show I don't like thanks a lot

more it's like all I fucking watch is

like no I see you doing a lot of random

things

and I'm like you know what maybe being

part of a lot of different things is

really more what my ability is you know

like I have very short attention span

for things half the reason that I'm not

probably more successful as my work

ethic and I'm fucking lazy I don't like

to work I like things to be changed up

and switched in random you know I don't

want to do the same thing over and over

again I may be a show is to plant maybe

it would be very underwhelming for me I

don't know I could see that name my past

agent I mean he wasn't very good with

the career but he was pretty good you

know it knowing me and figuring out what

I'm like it's like you know which it

just does you're never going to be happy

you're going to get something big and

you're never going to be happy you're

always going to want something more and

you know what he's fucking right I'm not

even motivated by money if there was a

hundred million dollars at the end of a

block or a hundred million fans I would

run to the people like it was like I

needed them struck an oxygen and I was

running out of air whereas my brother on

the other hand and most people would be

like I'm running right to the bunny

awesomer I don't want people find out

money I don't need him anymore but not

me i'm fueled by them at the same time

personally just take it close to get

scared and I don't trust them yet those

same people are the ones that keep me

going a weird way to live I've never

really felt like I live in society ever

feel this way like you don't live in

society you live at society like you're

you're outside looking in you're not

really engaged you're just kind of

experiencing it

and maybe of comments about it or you

absorb it or experience it in your own

way but you're not really immersed your

kind of like on that exterior like if

the hubcap is where everyone is if you

were out on the tread a little bit

looking and going also it's all about

right it's safer we're talking sure and

safer over there but detached as well

anyway I guess information now I

wouldn't worry if you're a mess I think

we're all a mess in some way I know I

and I just want to embrace it I'm so

sick and tired of trying to change it or

fix it you know what maybe we're a mess

because it's inspiring to something we

need to do maybe you guys hearing about

my messy lifestyle is exciting and fun

and you enjoy it and it gets me material

and maybe that my purpose is to share it

so keep looking and keep trying but

don't feel like you failed if you can't

really once you keep going you can't

fail you're trying I love you get up and

I will talk to you soon excellent field

Friday I promise you will have a

different vibe to it just feel like it I

needed to do this all right let me last

you

For more infomation >> I'm a MESS! | Jason Farone - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x01 Promo "Natural Selection" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

I saw a girl kill herself.

And she looked exactly like me.

HOW WOULD IT FEEL TO STEP INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE...

FOR A DAY, FOR A WEEK, OR MAYBE...

FOREVER?

UNLOCK THE MYSTERIES OF THE AWARD WINNING HIT SERIES.

How many of us are there?

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES FROM FEBRUARY, 28

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Orphan Black 1x01 Promo "Natural Selection" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Orphan Black 1x04 Promo "Effects of External Conditions" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME, BUT THEY DON'T ALL ACT THE SAME.

- Why would one of us be killing us? - What is wrong with her?

SHE'S TAKING OUT HER OWN DOUBLES, ONE BY ONE.

A calculated female killer who loves playing games.

WHO'LL BE HER NEXT TARGET?

We need to find her, find out what she knows.

AND WHAT IS THE DARK SECRET THAT HAS TURNED HER AGAINST THEM?

You're different than the others.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES

EVERY FRIDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét