Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 27 2018

let's see what goodies this penny box will uncover for us

hey everyone it's Rob with

Rob finds treasure and I've got a penny box here that I'm excited to get

into this Bank I've only hunted pennies out a few times and it's always with

rolls it's a Chase Bank and typically I go in there and get nickels or I get

customer wrapped rolls and it's done pretty well on those but I think I've only ever

once got a penny box from this bank and honestly I don't remember how good or

bad it was but I went there today and I got a couple of Red Seal notes and I'll

show you a clip from that first - I'm freaking out guys I am freaking out

so I walked into the Chase Bank you see right here maybe you see it up there

anyway um I'm freaking out because I don't bank with Chase but they have $100

policy as you guys know and I've said it before so I've gone to a few

chase banks today to pick up a penny box I always bring in $100 bill no wallet

no nothing that way they can't ask me a lot of questions and I just walk in and

I say hey I'm trying to locate a box of pennies and 75 ones for some change and

so anyway I usually do that a box penny seventy five ones or I get a box of

nickels for 100 bucks clean smooth transaction

sometimes I'd bank hop and grab other coins but why am I freaking out so this

is my third Chase Bank today I've asked every single one of them I'll take any

Ike dollars or half dollars they have or $2 bills anything they've all said they

don't have any I walk into this Chase Bank right now and I said hey I'd like

to get twenty-five dollars in a box of pennies and 75 ones and she said great

you'll have to get the box from her but I'll get you your ones as she's getting

me her ones um I just happen to casually ask you know if you have twos I

would rather take twos she goes I don't have any old twos I have new twos the

teller next to her says I've got red twos I've got red twos that's all I hear

I'm like you've got red twos? she goes and fives I'm like you have red two's so how

many do you have she says I don't know like three or four of each anyway let me

flip this camera around we scored some Red Seal twos and some red and blue

seal fives check this out all right so here's the box of pennies here's the

envelope that I just got she put everything in the envelope for me nice

and tidy let me let me pull these out real quick

all right so there's the ones in the front here's the bills in the back let

me get these twos and fives out here okay check this out guys check this out

a 1963 Red Seal in really good shape it has some folds but you know what it's in

great shape I can't believe it that's the first one the second one is in just

as good a shape probably just folded with it all along another 63 Red Seal

and then look at these fives a 63 $5 Red Seal this one's trashed

it's got writing on in it's pretty toasty but it still a Red Seal 1963 and then

this one's got writing on it too unfortunately but I'm not picky 1953 a

silver certificate $5 note so we just scored five well four Red Seal notes and

a silver certificate blue seal note at the chase bank that I don't even bank

at boom I told the ladies listen I'll be here every other day if they need to

but if they ever get these don't give them away she said yeah the lady who brought

in all these brought a bag of Ike dollars in but a guy named Rudy came in

this morning and picked up all the Ike dollars I don't even know how many there

were I don't know if they're a silver but he didn't ask about the bills

apparently and I scored the bills woo! all right now we've just got to hope that that

is a circulated penny box and we're in serious business so yeah pretty excited

about scoring some Red Seal notes and even a blue seal the silver certificate

five dollar bill my first one ever said in the car hoped that this was going to be

circulated pennies it is I cracked it open and we definitely have it and

honestly I see a lot of dark ones so I don't see a lot of shield cents that's a

good sign we've had a lot of shield cents lately

and not a ton of good old wheat pennies we've been getting a lot in the 40s and

50s lately so hoping to get a score of some older wheat cents maybe some 20s I'll

even take some 30s at this point but I'd love some teens and of course

some older Canadians would be fun and as well as a proof you name it you know

what I'm looking for I've done this enough times I don't know

why I'm rambling on let's get the hunt started and I'll loop you in

should I find something worth showing all right we're on roll six and we've found

our first wheat penny let's see what we got here it's a forty one so not that

bad of a start almost to the 30s roll number eight kind of an odd start

because I just find another wheat cent and it's another forty one not very

often you get two wheat pennies a few rolls apart and they're both 41 Philadelphia's

roll number 12 got an interesting foreign here first thought it was a Canadian but

it's a bermuda coin just looks like It's been caught in a fire 1991 one cent it's

got that hog or boar or on the back we'll take it first foreign find of the box

roll number 13 and how's that for a wheatie ender a 36d all right let's crack

open the roll nothing wrong with a 36d wheat penny

ender and it's in pretty good shape it might update in my book you never

know maybe not but that's three wheat pennies in the box in the first 13

rolls and the newest ones are 40 ones so we're off to a pretty good start

alright guys roll number 30 and I see a wheat penny it's a 56 so it's our first

from the 50s 56 d we'll take it and I think I see a Canadian or a foreign

right here

oh it's one of those 125 year commemoratives we'll take it it's pretty toasty but

it's a foreign nonetheless roll number 32 gonna have another wheat penny and I get

to reveal it cuz it's facing backwards well let's see what it is 57d but

that's five in the box now roll 34 is gonna give us our sixth wheat penny of

the box and it's another 40s coin it's a 47 Philadelphia very next roll

roll number 35 we've got a wheat penny pretty cool toning looks like it has

some good detail though so it could be newer 58d we're on roll 37 and I laid

him out and I saw a wheat penny looks like it's stuck to another one which is

not a wheat penny it's pretty toasty 42 D next roll, roll 38 looks like we're

hitting a hot spot in the box guys cuz I just laid them out and I see another

wheat penny towards the back 1940 so that is wheat penny number 9 and

another in the 40s very next roll roll number 39 we've got another wheat penny

and this one's a 46 d and that makes 10 in the box same roll should have kept

you in but we get to reveal it anyway another 46 D so that's 2 46 D's in the

same roll and a total of 11 in the box and just in case let's take a quick peek

here alright that's it for that roll we'll see on the next one

roll 50 is gonna send us off with at least one wheat penny a 51 d we'll take

it that is wheat cent number 11 I believe and we will see

if there's anything else in this roll just had a quick glance since I have you

here looks like just some coppers another box of pennies is hunted we

ended up with 12 2009 couple of Canadians 3 59 and 2 69 s's that I have to

look at but they're not the DDO we got 11 wheat pennies so better than normal

and we got a 36d of 42 41 s a 42 d to 46 these 47 51 d 56 d 57d and 58 d so

not a bad hunt whatsoever would have liked some more older ones but you know

what I'll take the majority of them in the 30s and 40s that's never a bad hunt

hopefully you enjoyed this penny hunt with me if you did I'd appreciate a thumbs up

and as always everyone thanks for watching and happy hunting - yeah I'm

pretty excited about scoring these today

For more infomation >> The Red Seal Notes Bank Penny Box Hunt - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

James Heller (RIGGED) 3D Model + Animations - Duration: 0:57.

So, I went thru hell trying to get this James Heller Model

And I...

came up with this. Once you put the meshes together.

I got this...

I rigged it and added the weight tool so he's all rigged up

As you can see...

I'll also be providing a idle stance.

and a fighting stance like he does in the game.

So, basically how you want to go by importing these...

*???*

(Find your downloaded James Heller model)

Go into one of the animations. Select what one you want...

*nonsense*

And then just take the .fbx File

And drag it in.

(Select Yes)

Then hit "okay"

Then you have your rigged, textured, James Heller model.

Thank you guys for watching. Download in the Description. Peace!

For more infomation >> James Heller (RIGGED) 3D Model + Animations - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

What Set John McCain Apart From So Many Politicians | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> What Set John McCain Apart From So Many Politicians | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Explosive Letter Claims Pope Francis Helped Cover Up Cardinal McCarrick Sex Abuse | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Explosive Letter Claims Pope Francis Helped Cover Up Cardinal McCarrick Sex Abuse | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Beware Counterfeit Goods Being Sold Online | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Beware Counterfeit Goods Being Sold Online | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump Says U.S. Has Reached New Trade Deal With Mexico | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> President Donald Trump Says U.S. Has Reached New Trade Deal With Mexico | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Santander, el paraíso colombiano para los amantes de la aventura | El Espectador - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Santander, el paraíso colombiano para los amantes de la aventura | El Espectador - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Man, 2 kids found dead in Chicago murder-suicide, police say - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Man, 2 kids found dead in Chicago murder-suicide, police say - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Brawl breaks out at birthday party; Residents want suburban business to close - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Brawl breaks out at birthday party; Residents want suburban business to close - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Trump picks 9th Circuit Court nominee for Arizona seat - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Trump picks 9th Circuit Court nominee for Arizona seat - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Roger Stone warns of 'false' reporting, denies alerting Trump to WikiLeaks dump... - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Roger Stone warns of 'false' reporting, denies alerting Trump to WikiLeaks dump... - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

: Music :: News :: The Orwells :: Paste - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> : Music :: News :: The Orwells :: Paste - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Graphic Design Tutorial | Photo Manipulation Tutorials - Duration: 25:05.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét