Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 26 2018

-There's so many things I want to talk about.

I want to show a picture of the baby.

Don't you want to see the baby?

[ Cheers and applause ]

A picture of you and the new baby.

Look at this.

Look at little Romeo right there.

-This is from the forthcoming "Shrek: Part 5."

-Oh, my God.

-It's Shrek with a baby.

Shrek has a baby. -It's a live-action Shrek.

-It's a live-action Shrek. They couldn't --

I was the only guy they came to to play the part.

They were like, "It's Alec."

-Actually, though, this is from backstage right before the show.

[ Light laughter ]

-I took a nap in my dressing room.

-Here's you and Hilaria and the family, the happy family.

Look at this.

-This is us on the set of my game show.

We're doing "Match Game." -That's a happy family, dude.

-I have a talk show and a game show.

And a cooking show. And an antique show.

I got all the shows.

-You do have the other talk show.

You have another talk show, as well, right?

-I have a talk show, yeah. On another network.

-That's all right. We can talk about it.

-On ABC, we have a talk show.

-Well, you don't have to say ABC.

Just say another network. -Oh, I'm sorry.

Pbht! -No, no!

Aaah! -Aah!

-We -- I love it.

I love your interviews. I think you do a great --

But do you like the long-form interviews?

-I like the long-form interviews 'cause people want to know --

Like, when I do the podcast,

people want to know people's origins.

What did he start out to do before he became him

and became a famous musician?

What did you start out to do? -Yeah.

-You were like a paperboy, driving around Schenectady

or wherever the [bleep] you're from.

You were like, "Paper, lady? Paper, lady? Paper, lady?"

They didn't even subscribe to the paper,

and you were throwing paper at the doorstep.

"Yeah, have a paper. It's free." -That's where I got my start.

I was the paperboy in Schenectady.

-What's the town you're from again?

-Yeah, I'm from Saugerties. -Saugerties.

Schenectady, Saugerties.

-No, I went to college in Albany.

-"Paper, lady." -Close enough, yeah, absolutely.

Quickly, where did you get -- What was your origin?

-I was a paperboy in Schenectady.

-Oh, my God, wait a second.

But you were always into acting. You were always acting.

-No, I was going to go to law school.

I went to George Washington University,

pre-law program, going to go to law school.

And a friend of mine dared me

to audition for the NYU acting school.

And I auditioned, and I got in.

And I went, "I'll never be young enough to try this again."

And I said, "I'll go," and I transferred.

I went to NYU. And I just kept working.

I got a job and I kept working.

-Wow. -Yeah.

-You said that origin --

-I was in acting class. I thought it was funny.

I said -- Honestly, I said to the guy who ran the program.

I go, "Why am I in the class? Why did you let me in?

I want to learn to understand myself.

Why did you let me into the acting class?"

He goes, "You want me to be honest?"

He goes, "You're the only straight guy that applied."

[ Laughter ]

And I was like, "Wow."

-"We need one just for casting."

-It's like affirmative action.

-"We need one for casting," yeah.

You're a fantastic actor. And you're so good in this.

The theater we saw this in, you got like two applause breaks.

-Well, you know, I don't want to give it away.

There's some great moments in this movie.

Chris McQuarrie, who directed "Mission,"

he won the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay

for "The Usual Suspects." -Oh, that's right.

-He won an Oscar for screen writing.

He's a great director. Great writer.

He's phenomenal. He's phenomenal.

-And I just don't know.

You know, everyone says, "Tom Cruise broke his ankle

when he did some scene in the movie."

-I don't give a [bleep] about your ankle.

-Yeah, yeah, exactly.

And he -- What do you call it?

You see all the action scenes he's doing in this movie.

And I go, "I don't know what scene he broke his ankle in."

'Cause there's so many things he could have broken his ankle in.

-Exactly, exactly.

"How many times did you break your ankle?"

He's amazing. He's a machine. He's a machine.

-He's the best. I want to show a clip.

Here's Alec Baldwin and Tom Cruise

in "Mission Impossible: Fallout."

Take a look at this.

-This is a trap.

We are being directed. -Hunt!

-Sir, there are still two plutonium cores in the wind.

-And you lost them!

Don't make this any harder than it already is.

I can no longer protect you. Don't you understand that?

This is as close as you're ever going to get to the plutonium.

-Sir, you don't actually believe this?

-I believe I've been given a choice

to protect you or the IMF,

which is why I'm bringing you in.

-And if I refuse?

-What do you think he's here for?

You think he's some observer? He's an assassin!

Erica Sloan's number-one plumber.

You go rogue, he's authorized to hunt you down...

and kill you.

-It's the job. No hard feelings.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-There is no one better. There is no one better.

For more infomation >> Alec Baldwin Became an Actor on a Dare - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mispronouncing Fish in a Hospital (Mission: Impossible - Fallout) - Duration: 1:10.

-♪ Fish in a Hospital ♪

♪ Fish in a Hospital ♪

-The new movie hits theaters this Friday.

How excited are you to go see "Fish in a Hospital"?

-I am super-excited.

-On a scale from 1 to 10,

how excited are you for "Lickin' A Popsicle"?

-Pretty excited, I guess.

-Would you guys go together to see "Dish And A Pasta Bowl"?

-Without a doubt. And our whole family.

-Do you think there's any chance that you'll one day, on DVD,

watch "Squishin' A Lobster Roll"?

-I will watch it on DVD.

-How many times do you think

you're gonna go see "Pigeons Are Logical"?

-Probably at least three.

-How many times do you think you'll see

"Minions Are Tossable"? -Probably three times.

-Have you seen any trailers so far for "Kissin' A Matzo Ball"?

-Truthfully, I haven't.

-Do you think there's any chance that you'll go back

multiple times to see "Mitch Has A Problem, Bro"?

-I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out.

-Have you heard a lot of people talking about

"This Not My Papa, Tho"? -On the TV.

-Do you think you'll go back multiple times in the theaters

to see "Clippy From Microsoft"?

-I might see it twice.

-I hope you enjoy, seeing "Bitchin' New Pocketbook."

-Thank you. -Thank you very much.

Have a good one. -That's it right there.

For more infomation >> Mispronouncing Fish in a Hospital (Mission: Impossible - Fallout) - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Ving Rhames Doesn't Care About Alec Baldwin's Mission: Impossible Character - Duration: 5:35.

-Alec! [ Cheers and applause ]

Oh! Wow.

Wow. You really --

-I don't have any socks at my house.

You have any socks? [ Laughter ]

-Yes. -I'm on Long Island.

You spend the summer on Long Island?

[ Cheers and applause ]

-You're from Long Island? -A sockless summer?

-I am. I don't own any socks out there.

-I guess I don't really wear that many socks

when I'm just, like, hanging out.

But during the show, I -- -You're behind a desk.

Who cares if he wears socks or not?

-This is not even a sock. -You have socks.

-I tattoo black all over my ankles.

-Use a Sharpie. -They're really unhealthy.

Alec, you look fantastic. -Thank you.

[ Scattered cheers ] -I want to talk about the movie.

I'm just -- I loved it so much.

There's almost too much action in this movie.

-I know. Well, first of all,

I did the other one, number five, "Rogue Nation."

Then, they asked me to come back.

And it's such a great pleasure to work with them.

Because I love McQuarrie, the director.

And Tom is Tom. I mean, there's nobody

you want to connect with and make a film of this --

'cause he's so into it.

And he's the last, you know, movie star.

He's the last one they're giving those huge budgets to

to make those kinds of movies. So you go there --

I always say, like,

you do a movie that's a small-budget movie,

and all of a sudden, they go, "Okay, action!"

You do a scene,

and someone closes the car door on your hand.

-Yeah. -And you go, "Can we cut?!

Can we cut? Can we go again?

They closed the door on my hand."

They're like, "We got it. Never mind, we're moving on.

We got it." [ Laughter ]

-You're like, "Oh, God!"

And with Cruise, you go to work and they're like,

it's a building, like a glass office.

And there they go, and they're about to say action,

they go, "Cut, please!" -- [ Indiscernible ]

On the walkie-talkie.

Then some guy comes in, he goes...

cleans all the glass. -Cleans all the glass buildings.

-Cleans all the glass building.

Then, like, "Okay, that's lunch, everybody.

That's lunch." [ Laughter ]

-"Come back. We'll do the scene tomorrow."

-They take their time. They get everything right.

-It is -- Well, you can't fool around with that.

It's such a giant thing.

-My character was the Director of the CIA.

He quits to become part of the team.

At least, I thought I was part of the team.

Now there's a scene in the movie,

which I've don't want to give away.

But there's a scene in the movie where I'm in danger.

And all of the IMF team is kind of called upon

to express their anxiety about me.

And we're doing the scene, and McQuarrie says, "Tom."

And Tom says this and Pegg.

And he turns -- he turns to Ving Rhames.

He goes, "Ving," and Ving Rhames literally goes,

"I'm sorry, man, but I don't give a [bleep]

about your character."

[ Laughter ]

-What? [ Laughing ]

What?

-And he goes, he goes, "I'm from the streets, man."

He pulls his shirt up.

He got a big -- He got cut or shot.

He had a big scar. He goes, "I'm from the streets.

I know danger, I know death.

Right now we're in danger, and I don't give a [bleep]

about your character." -All right.

All right, Ving. -"I got to go.

I'm gonna leave you here. Whatever happens to you happens.

I gotta go, man. I gotta do the mission."

-That was his choice. -"I gotta do the mission."

Everybody's like, "Okay, Ving, everybody, Ving."

Thank you." -He made his choice.

-He's out. He's out.

-He's out right there.

-But they are greatest group of people.

And McQuarrie is the greatest director you can work with.

And Tom is the greatest number one on the call sheet

you could work with. He's the greatest.

-Oh, he said to you, he's like, "Oh, he's a classic.

He's a fantastic actor."

And that's like, you two together --

Was it all shot -- Did you just do it in London?

-London, yeah, London. We shot it in London.

-Shot all over the place. -It was phenomenal.

-I would recommend to go see in IMAX,

because I saw it... -Go see "Mission."

Go see "Mission: Fallout."

-...on this giant, giant, giant screen.

And there's -- I can't even describe it.

You go, "Oh, there's a car chase."

Yeah, but it's an amazing car chase.

Then there's a motorcycle chase.

Then there's an actual chase chase.

And then there's a boat chase. Then there is a helicopter --

-Then they're on a rocket ship. Then they're on the Moon.

They get on a subway on the Moon.

And there's a subway ride on the Moon.

-Yeah, and on the Moon. And it's unbelievable.

-"I don't give a [bleep] about your character."

-I know, I know. [ Laughter and applause ]

-Now, wait a second. What I want to know is,

what's going on with you and my daughter?

We go to your house.

We're there with my kid at your house.

My daughter's friends with Winnie.

We're at Winnie's birthday party.

I turned to her and I go,

"Carmen, say hi to Winnie's daddy.

Say hi to Jimmy."

And she looks at up Jimmy, she goes...

[ Grunting loudly ]

And you gave it back to her. -[ Grunts loudly ]

Yeah. And then --

-You guys have this secret, weird code.

What is it, man? -We just Facetimed just now.

-You just Facetimed her. She was like...

[ Grunting loudly ]

-I don't know why that's our thing now.

-What's your thing? -I don't know.

That's how we communicate. [ Laughter ]

-Maybe I'm asleep, and she's up at 11:30 watching you on TV.

-That's my bit I always do.

You have the cutest family. Oh, my gosh.

-I am very lucky. -Congratulations.

You have a brand-new baby boy. -2-month-old boy.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Now, also, I'm gonna squeeze in as much as I can.

I have a podcast on WNYC, wnyc.org.

You go and listen to my show "Here's the Thing."

And I had you. -Yeah. Of course.

-And I had Questlove on my podcast.

-That's right. -And I think,

just out of sympathy, we're gonna have Higgins on this time.

-Oh, that is so -- You're gonna have Higgins on?

You're gonna have Higgins on this time?

-I don't give a [bleep] about your podcast.

[ Laughter and applause ]

♪♪

-We're gonna -- We're gonna record him.

We're not gonna actually put any tape in the machine.

-Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. But I'm sure it will work.

-Yeah, but we felt sorry for him.

-"Here's the Thing." -"Here's the Thing."

-It's on iTunes, anywhere that you listen to podcasts.

What's the theme to it again?

-"So What," by Miles Davis. Ready? Go!

-It's so good. Yeah, just go.

No, they don't know -- No, no.

♪♪

Oh, stop it.

How do you just go right into Miles Davis so well?

-How do you dance to Miles Davis?

I just invented that.

For more infomation >> Ving Rhames Doesn't Care About Alec Baldwin's Mission: Impossible Character - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Jong-un ups guidance over economy-related sites in North Korea - Duration: 0:39.

For three days in a row now, Kim Jong-un has been visiting sites related to his regime's

economy,... giving guidance in line with his policy shift toward economic development.

Pyongyang's state-run Korean Central News Agency reported today that Kim visited factories

producing foodstuffs and bags.

He's reported to have looked around the production processes in a "detailed" manner... and to

have called on staff to make the products better... to improve his people's quality

of life.

In recent weeks, Kim has been unusually busy giving field guidance... visiting construction

sites, fish farms, food factories, and tree nurseries.

For more infomation >> Kim Jong-un ups guidance over economy-related sites in North Korea - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

"Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain" Ki Shubhangi Atre Ne Kiya "Sridevi" Ko Copy | Charlie Chaplin - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> "Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain" Ki Shubhangi Atre Ne Kiya "Sridevi" Ko Copy | Charlie Chaplin - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Trump and top European leader agree to work toward zero tariffs - Duration: 1:49.

The United States and the EU seem to be pulling back from the brink of a trade war.

President Trump and the President of the European Commission have agreed to work toward "zero

tariffs, zero non-tariff barriers and zero subsidies.

Earlier this year, both sides had threatened to put passive tariffs on each other.

Won Jung-hwan has this report.

U.S. President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he and European Commission President

Jean-Claude Juncker have agreed to work toward eliminating tariffs and barriers on trade,…

reducing trade tensions for now.

"We agreed today, first of all, to work together toward zero tariffs, zero non-tariff barriers

and zero subsidies on non-auto industrial goods,"

While declaring it as a 'very big day for free and fair trade',… Trump said the EU

agreed to import more U.S. soybeans and liquefied natural gas.

The U.S. and the EU had been on course for a full-on trade war after Trump announced

earlier this year tough new levies on steel and aluminum exports,... and recently threatening

a 25-percent tariff on European autos, with the EU reciprocating with tariffs against

U.S. goods.

But some of those issues seemed to be resolved during Wednesday's meeting.

"We also will resolve the steel and aluminum tariff issues and we will resolve retaliatory

tariffs.

We have some tariffs that are retaliatory, and that will get resolved what we're doing."

As both sides agreed to hold off on other tariffs for the time being,… the meeting

between Trump and Juncker could be the start of a better trade relationship between Europe

and the United States.

Won Jung-hwan, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Trump and top European leader agree to work toward zero tariffs - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

5 Best Free Online Screen Sharing Websites - Duration: 2:50.

Screen Share

For more infomation >> 5 Best Free Online Screen Sharing Websites - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Reasons behind record temperatures around the world and what to expect - Duration: 1:56.

It has been extraordinarily hot this month in Korea.

We've been setting records here, actually, and so have many other countries.

Our Kan Hyeong-woo checked in with an expert to find out what might be causing this extreme

heat.

This summer has been extremely hot across the northern hemisphere.

The U.S., Canada, Algeria, Norway and Japan have been seeing record-breaking temperatures

for the month of July and extreme heatwaves over the past two months.

In Oman, there was one night in June when the lowest it got was 42-point-6 degrees Celsius,

which is believed to be the highest "low" ever recorded.

Experts say the record-breaking temperatures can be explained by rising concentrations

of greenhouse gases, which are a major cause of global warming.

"So the biggest reason for these extreme heatwaves is climate change, which is a result of global

warming.

In climate change, the main effect is rising temperatures.

The overall temperature of the earth keeps going up, but the change gets bigger every

year."

The World Meteorological Organization predicts that, at this rate, the number of so-called

heatwave days will double by 2020 and quadruple by 2040.

"The past June marked the second warmest month on record globally,… but experts say that

the worst of the heatwave may soon be behind us as we approach August."

"The heatwaves are likely to continue, but we probably won't see the extreme temperatures

of over 36 degrees Celsius we've had since last weekend.

I think the heatwaves in Korea will die down... because the North Pacific anticyclone tends

to shrink in early August."

The latest typhoon, Jongdari, is heading towards Japan and may affect the Korean Peninsula,

but the Korea Meteorological Administration says the storm's course could change.

Kan Hyeong-woo, Arirang News

For more infomation >> Reasons behind record temperatures around the world and what to expect - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

ఆచమనం చెయ్యక ముందు ఏక హారతిని వెలిగించవచ్చా? | Achamanam | Eka Harathi | Laxmi Pooja | Pooja TV - Duration: 0:35.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> ఆచమనం చెయ్యక ముందు ఏక హారతిని వెలిగించవచ్చా? | Achamanam | Eka Harathi | Laxmi Pooja | Pooja TV - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Filet crochet with a large mesh: decrease 1 mesh slanted over 2 rows at start and end of a row - Duration: 9:39.

In this video I will show you how to decrease

1 hole distributed over 2 rows,

in a filet crochet pattern with a large mesh.

In my previous video's I showed that I'm working on a vest and

I wanted to have a V-shaped neckline here,

and well, in my previous video I showed you how to do this

decrease, where you decrease one hole over 1 row,

but for this V-shapes neckline I wante to have a

more steep angle, so I decided to do

a decrease of 1 hole, or part of the mesh,

over 2 rows. And well, you can see it here on both sides,

and I will show you how to do that,

and I'm continuing with the base that I

did in my previous video, so if you haven't watched that yet,

please watch that. It's filet crochet, but with a larger mesh,

so for this I use 3 chain stitches and a triple crochet,

and well, I will show you how to do the decrease,

at the start of a row and at the end of a row. So we will do a decrease

at the start, so we do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 chain stitches.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

and then we will do our triple crochet.

And I will continue to the end of the row,

so,

1, 2, 3 chains,

so we have come to the last entire mesh,

and here we just do our triple crochet.

Then we do 1 chain stitch,

and well, here is the fun part,

here we also do a triple crochet.

Maybe you wonder why that is,

but it's a little bit different than this one,

because this has to go in an angle, and this is larger.

This has to be larger, but I tried it,

but when I did a double triple crochet, it became too large,

so, well this is the trick,

you yarn over twice like with a normal triple crochet,

you insert 1, 2, 3, into the 4th stitch,

so 1, 2, 3, 4,

if you haven't watched my previous video please watch that,

where I explained it what I do here,

and now I will make this triple crochet a bit larger by pulling up this first bit,

so my triple crochet will become a little bit higher than this one.

You can also see that here, you see the base here is well, normal,

and this base here is a little bit higher,

so that is how you solved that.

Well, then I will so the second part of the decrease

over the next row, so we will do 1, 2, 3, 4 chain stitches,

1, 2, 3, 4 chain stitches,

we will do our triple crochet here,

and then we will go back to this one,

this part of the mesh, so,

our triple crochet, oops,

I will take the chart, because now you have to

be prepared here, okay, I will show you when I get there.

So, 1 regular square to make.

And then I have to see,

because..., yeah,

I can finish this, and then

I will do my 3 chain stitches,

and then I will do the

first part of my triple crochet,

and then I will do the first part of a second triple crochet

and make them together,

so we will yarn over twice,

and insert your hook into the triple crochet of de previous row,

but don't finish it now,

stop when you have 2 loops on your hook,

and then we will do another triple crochet,

so yarn over twice, and then you insert your hook

into the second chain stitch of the previous row.

So insert it here, and now again, because this has to be a little bit longer,

pull it up a little bit, and finish it,

and then we have 3 loops on our hook,

and then we crochet this together.

So now we have done a decrease of 1 hole.

You can see you it's less obvious then when you do a decrease

like this, it slants a little bit less than with this version.

So, well, if you make a vest,

and you don't have a pattern for it,

just take a sweater or a coat or something that really fits you well,

and just look how

you have to do your decreases.

Here I used the decreases over 1 hole in 1 row,

Here I used, because I wanted to have

a lower neckline, and well, just try it out,

and well, if it doesn't fit right away, just take it out and try again,

but, well, it's just fun to do that.

Well, I hope this was again a nice video for you.

If you like my video's, please give it a thumbs up, and leave a comment if you like,

and I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my channel

and then I will see you back in a next video.

For more infomation >> Filet crochet with a large mesh: decrease 1 mesh slanted over 2 rows at start and end of a row - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trump administration hopes to achieve North Korea's denuclearization by the end of Trump's.. - Duration: 2:12.

America's top diplomat has revealed President Trump's goal on North Korea... by saying that

the U.S. plans to denuclearize the regime by the end of Trump's first term.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also revealed that the U.S. is aware of North Korea's continuing

nuclear program.

Lee Ji-won has more.

The U.S. had been careful to avoid mentioning a specific timeline for North Korea's denuclearization,

but U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has reiterated the Trump administration's previous

hopes of achieving the regime's complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization

by the end of President Donald Trump's current term in office, which runs until January 2021,

and hopes to reach that goal "more quickly if possible."

State Secretary Pompeo made such comments at his briefing to the U.S. Senate Foreign

Relations Committee on North Korea on Wednesday.

Pompeo said that although there is a long way to go, there has been progress and Washington

plans to be patient.

"We're engaged in patient diplomacy but we will not let this drag out to no end.

I emphasize this position in the productive discussions I had with Vice Chairman Kim Yong

Chol.

President Trump remains upbeat about the prospects for North Korean denuclearization."

But despite the "productive" discussions and continued efforts to engage in talks with

the North, Pompeo confirmed that the regime continues to make material for nuclear weapons.

"I am just trying to make sure I don't cross into classified information...

I'm not trying to hesitate.

Yes, they continue to produce fissile material."

When asked about whether North Korea was continuing to pursue submarine-launched ballistic missiles

or whether its nuclear program is still advancing, Pompeo declined to answer, saying that public

statements on the issue would not help "a complex negotiation with a difficult adversary."

At the hearing, Pompeo also reiterated the importance of North Korea's declaration of

its nuclear capabilities, which is one of the key demands from Washington.

He said that an initial declaration is vital for the U.S. to verify North Korea's full

denuclearization.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Trump administration hopes to achieve North Korea's denuclearization by the end of Trump's.. - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Giọng Ca Nữ ĐỘC & Lạ Hay Nhất Hiện Nay - Liên Khúc Nhạc Trữ Tình Đặc Sắc Mới Nhất 2018 | Như Hoa - Duration: 44:41.

For more infomation >> Giọng Ca Nữ ĐỘC & Lạ Hay Nhất Hiện Nay - Liên Khúc Nhạc Trữ Tình Đặc Sắc Mới Nhất 2018 | Như Hoa - Duration: 44:41.

-------------------------------------------

DID YOU KNOW? - Estar al loro - Duration: 0:45.

Hello!

During the Spanish Civil War,

the Italian army came to help one of the sides

Since they didn't know Spanish,

each time they saw an enemy plane they would shout:

Sono loro! Sono loro! Which means It's them! It's them!

But since the Spaniards didn't know Italian, they only understood the word loro,

which is an animal in Spanish

So, to let each other know that the Italians were coming,

they started to say:

Estad al loro! Estad al loro! which means Pay attention! or Look out!

So, from now on, estate al loro when you learn Spanish.

See you later!

For more infomation >> DID YOU KNOW? - Estar al loro - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea GDP grows 0.7% in Q2 - Duration: 1:56.

Data from the Bank of Korea show the country's economic growth slowed down in the second

quarter of the year.

It looks like that was because of less business and construction investment... and because

the country's exports grew a lot less quickly.

Kim Hyesung reports.

South Korea's GDP grew in the second quarter by zero-point-seven percent from the previous

quarter.

The Bank of Korea says the country's GDP expanded by 398 trillion Korean won, or about 356 billion

U.S. dollars between April and June.

It marks a slowdown from the first quarter's one-percent rise...mainly due to weaker investment

and export growth.

Investment in business facilities contracted by six-point-six percent after growing over

three percent the quarter before, mainly due to a cut in investment in both machinery and

transportation equipment.

Construction investment also turned to a negative one-point-three percent, after gaining 1-point-8

percent in the first quarter.

Growth in exports, a major driver of Korea's economy, also slowed to zero-point-eight percent,...

down from four percent in the first quarter.

Imports fell 2-point-6 percent due to cuts in imports of machinery and transportation

equipment.

On the expenditure side, private consumption increased by zero-point-three percent on-quarter,

logging the slowest growth in six quarters.

Government consumption also grew by zero-point-three percent on-quarter.

The second quarter growth figures mark a slight slow down from the first quarter.

But on-year, the local economy grew by two-point-nine percent.

The Bank of Korea says second quarter growth is in line with its projections and that if

the third quarter and fourth quarters have between zero-point 82 and zero-point-94 percent

growth rates, Korea's GDP growth for 2018 will hit the Bank's forecast of 2-point-9

percent.

Kim Hyesung, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> South Korea GDP grows 0.7% in Q2 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Home Remedies for a Cold and Cough during Pregnancy - Duration: 3:26.

A cold or a cough is as common during pregnancy as it is during other times

but it can make you more miserable because you cannot simply take medicines like you would if you weren't pregnant.

Colds and coughs are common viral infections of the upper respiratory tract

and are not caused by mere exposure to cold weather or not being dressed warm enough

According to the American Pregnancy Association

the immune system is likely to change during pregnancy

and due to these changes, one may contract a cold or a cough at some point during the nine months .

The first sign of cold and cough is a scratchy or sore throat

Other signs include a runny nose that may later turn stuffy, continuous sneezing

feeling of tiredness, a dry cough and a slight fever (less than 100° F).

When you're pregnant, the symptoms last longer because the immune system functions at a slower pace.

When suffering from a cold during pregnancy

you must bear in mind that the infection will not pass through the placenta and infect your baby.

But if you have flu-like symptoms

it should be treated immediately with prescription antiviral medications

Flu complications increase the risk of premature delivery and birth defects

This is even recommended by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

In the meantime, to deal with a common cold and cough, there are many effective and natural remedies

that can help soothe the symptoms and accelerate the healing process.

Caution: Do not take any medicine for a cold during the first trimester without the approval of your doctor.

Here are the top 5 home remedies for a cold and cough during pregnancy

1. Cool Bath

To reduce a fever when suffering from a cold and cough, taking a cool bath or sponge bath is important

It helps regulate body temperature.

2. Salt Water

When it comes to a cold and cough, blocked nasal passages can make your life hell

Salt water is a very effective remedy for this symptom.

Salt water acts as a nasal decongestant and clears out built-up mucus from your nostrils.

It also helps make your breathing easy and comfortable.

3. Homemade Chicken Soup

Sipping on a hot bowl of chicken soup is one of the tastiest ways to treat a cold in pregnancy.

Homemade chicken soup is rich in anti-inflammatory properties as well as nutrients and vitamins that help fight the infection

In addition, chicken soup improves the function of protective cilia in the nasal cavity that prevent contagions from entering the body.

4. Ginger

Ginger is another time-tested remedy for colds and coughs during pregnancy.

Ginger has a warming effect on the body and helps clear toxins out of the body

improve blood circulation and efficiently get rid of harmful bacteria and viruses that cause colds and coughs.

5. Turmeric

To deal with a cold and cough during pregnancy, turmeric is another home remedy that you can try.

It acts as an excellent antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory herb that helps reduce inflammation

and aids quick recovery from viral infections.

It is also effective at eliminating a sore throat and nasal inflammation.

For more infomation >> Home Remedies for a Cold and Cough during Pregnancy - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Civil Aviation Authority UK Airspace Change Process - APPG on GA Press Release - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> Civil Aviation Authority UK Airspace Change Process - APPG on GA Press Release - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Granulator for wet granulation ZL 25 Minipress.ru - Duration: 5:04.

Hello! My name is Roman Tsibulsky. Here you can find a tremendous range of

equipment for pharmaceuticals production. If you don't have enough time to explore

all descriptions or you didn't find the required equipment. The simplest way to

find what you need is to get in touch with me by telephone. Filed your

application and explained your needs. I will do my best to find an option that

fits you. The side has two versions Russian and English. However equipment

prices are the same in both versions. The prices and the catalog are displayed

without the cost of delivery and customs duties in Russia to obtain full cost of

the chosen equipment. Please send your application to me and I will forward the

detailed price to you. When you send your letter to the state of email address I

will be the person to receive it. My assistance only deal with transaction

support. I personally discuss your needs with you

and help you choose the right equipment. I'm engaged in supplying pharmaceutical

equipment from China, India, South Korea and Taiwan to Russia and other countries.

Every year I visit pharmaceutical exhibitions where I select the most

reliable partners for equipment supplies. Very often my clients wonder why prices

for certain equipment items in my catalogue and prices for the same

equipment they find in China a different. Let me reveal the secret to you. The case

is that manufacturers copy the equipment models from each other. However the

quality of this equipment may differ dramatically.

It is my policy to cooperate only with reliable suppliers who provide spare

parts when necessary and have certain equipment models in stock at any time.

Please be a word that I will not be able to supply spare parts for cheap and

troubled equipment. Bought from disreputable suppliers. The best way to

avoid problems is to choose a reputable and reliable partner. Who will ensure

smooth supplies of spare parts and consumables. Equipment manufacturers

constantly improve their quality level. So before you make your choice it is

worth discussing everything in detail with a reliable supplier. I am online

24/7 and will be happy to answer your questions and give you every possible

advice. Hello! My name is Roman Tsibulsky. I'm the founder and the owner of

pharmaceutical equipment catalogue MiniPress.ru. For the last 17 years I've

been making sure that our clients make the right choice, get everything

delivered in time and have no problems with customs clearance. Every year I

participate in pharmaceutical equipment expositions worldwide in order to pick

new better quality models to include in my catalogue.In my catalogue you can find

tablet press machines, blister packaging machines, coating machines, packaging and

production equipment, a wide range of laboratory machines as well as compact

desktop units to start your pharmaceutical business. In any case if

you don't come across what you are looking for, just let me know and I'll

help you find the best options. I provide my clients not only with information

about equipment but also about different technologies.

I'm really good at that as I have a great deal of my own and my clients

experience here. In my catalogue you'll find different types of equipment from

China, India, Taiwan, Korea and Europe. My team will assist you in choosing the

right model, purchasing it, getting it delivered and customs clearing of any

equipment to Russia. You can contact me every day either by telephone, skype or

email. I am here to help you choose any pharmaceutical equipment making use of

all my experience and knowledge. I'll be happy to see you among my clients.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét