Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 28 2018

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> Vaara Phalalu | వార ఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Pooja TV - Duration: 26:11.

-------------------------------------------

Uch Sambath - Three kinds of Customer ( MUST WATCH) #SuccessReveal - Duration: 12:25.

Uch Sambath - Three kinds of Customer ( MUST WATCH)

For more infomation >> Uch Sambath - Three kinds of Customer ( MUST WATCH) #SuccessReveal - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

বলিউডের যে ১০ জনপ্রিয় তারকা |২০১৮ সালে প্রেগন্যান্ট হয়েছে |Bollywood Actresses Pregnant 2018 - Duration: 3:21.

Alltoppersbd present

For more infomation >> বলিউডের যে ১০ জনপ্রিয় তারকা |২০১৮ সালে প্রেগন্যান্ট হয়েছে |Bollywood Actresses Pregnant 2018 - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Venus Williams: 2018 Washington Kastles / World TeamTennis press conference - Meniscus Magazine - Duration: 7:45.

Grand Slam titles. Five Wimbledons.

She's won another both singles and doubles titles.

She's been to... She got 49 career titles.

She's won four Olympic medals.

She's the only tennis player

to ever win medals in four different Olympics.

She's also been a member of the Kastles

for six seasons previous to this.

She won titles with us through 2011 and 2015.

And she personally clinched the 2012 title for

Kastles and was the finals MVP when

she defeated Coco Vandeweghe 5-4

in the final set to win us the title 20-19.

Ladies and gentlemen Venus Williams.

(thunderous applause)

- [Excited Fan] I love you, Venus!

- [Man] Who's got a question?

- [Reporter] Hey Venus, Hi. Last week I spoke to

some kids from South East Tennis and Learning Center.

- Yes.

- [Reporter] They said they'd known you for years

and that they see you almost every summer.

So what are your connections to the city

and why is D.C. special for you?

- I have a lot of family here,

and of course there's the tennis and learning center.

I mean, we're watching the kids grow up.

I get over there at least once a year

and sometimes twice.

I was there late last fall. November or December.

So, you know, I got to see the kids again,

now at the clinic, so it's pretty special.

- [Reporter] Do you get to stay with your family?

- Yeah, I stay with my family.

They would kill me if I didn't stay with them.

(laughter)

I don't want to die.

(laughter)

- [Reporter] Venus, you sort of, held court today

with those little kids.

Speaking to them.

I know that you speak to kids all over the world

but what is special about having those moments

with young kids that might not necessarily

have opportunities, and trying to connect with them

the way that you did today?

- Yeah, there were a lot of young kids today,

so it was a fun opportunity to

be able to connect with them and also to

hopefully show them the places

that tennis can take you.

The things you can do with tennis.

So, we had a lot of fun interaction there

but hopefully they walk away from it that,

"Hey, I can use this sport," or another sport

or whatever it is that use,

they can choose to be a champion.

And to go wherever they gotta.

- [Reporter] Is that a situation that you walk in

and ad lib, or do you have a thought in your mind

as to what you're going to talk about?

It felt so natural

and those kids were absolutely inspired.

- Well I hope they had fun.

I mean, it looked like they had fun.

And, no, it's just kind of ad lib

because really at the end they have to

actually know that the effort they give

will pay off.

So I hope that they got that message today.

That you try every single time.

Even the champions who don't always win,

They try every single time,

their absolute best and they give it all.

And that's where you can arrive if you do that

sort of effort.

- [Reporter] Venus, have you been able to

practice any aunt duties, or babysitting duties?

- Only all the time.

(laughter)

- [Reporter] As you said you've been,

this is your seventh season with the Kastles,

you've clinched a championship,

you've been part of the 34-streak,

what's been your favorite mark?

- Oy, the 34-streak was a lot.

It was intense,

it was something I've never been involved in.

It's interesting to have that pressure

not over just one season,

but multiple seasons.

So you can imagine what that experience was like.

How thrilling and

kind of once in a lifetime experience that was.

Also I've only been able to play

in one World TeamTennis finals

with the Kastles,

and I didn't realize it was 5-4.

I mean, wow!

(laughter)

Really scary.

I can't believe I played that bad.

- [Man] If you watch the introduction video tonight

you'll see Venus' and the team's reaction

when we won that title.

- It was a huge moment.

I can't wait to see that again myself.

- [Reporter] Are there any particular goals

or aspirations in tennis that

you still want to achieve during

this part of your career?

- I think the first part is

help the Kastles get to a title.

That's a huge focus.

And I really see this as a part of my

U.S. Open series preparation.

I've been on the court working

and working on specific things

so tonight I'll have the chance to

hopefully implement that and

see how it goes against world class players.

The winning never gets old.

(laughter)

It's just, it's addictive.

- [Reporter] Venus, how good are you in basketball?

Can you really slam dunk the ball?

I suck at basketball.

(laughter)

People assume that I'm going to be awesome

but I cannot get it in that hole.

- [Reporter] Oh, really? Okay.

- I cannot dribble. I cannot do anything.

(laughter)

I can pass the ball.

(laughter)

- [Reporter] I thought there's a video on that so,

I couldn't find it though.

- Yeah, there's thankfully no video.

(laughter)

- [Man] I had it destroyed.

- Ha ha, we had it all destroyed,

thank you!

(laughter)

- [Man] Anybody else?

- [Reporter] Venus, I think

yesterday was two years out from Tokyo 2020.

- Yeah.

Oh, wow!

- [Reporter] Is that something

on your mind at all?

- Yeah.

Really, it happens in July?

Not August?

- [Reporter] Mid July into August. Yeah.

- Well, it's my goal

to take up another Olympic spot.

And I hope so, I mean it's not a given.

(applause)

I've had a lot of tremendous

opportunities at the Olympics.

No one gives you anything,

you go in to take it.

It's such a beautiful experience.

I really hope

That, you know, God willing,

I'll be there.

It'll be another climax of my career.

- [Reporter] We talked about

obviously your longevity on tour a lot.

You'd be 40 years old in Tokyo

which would be incredible.

You mentioned the winning feeling never gets old,

is that what you feel like...

- Yeah, I'll be 40 but I won't look 40.

(laughter)

(cheering)

- I love to keep them guessing.

(laughter)

- [Man] Okay, one more.

- [Reporter] Who else of the other current women's,

U.S. women's Tour,

You see a lot of promise in?

And have you had any impact or any influence

on any of the other players

that's on the tour now?

- I mean, the impact is mostly

probably indirect, to be honest.

But, all of those players,

I mean we have so many players in the top 20

who are really just real forces to be reckned with.

And in the coming years with other ones coming up

I think there's a lot of young players

in juniors too, who are playing well.

Did America win French Open juniors?

So, there's a lot of great action.

I don't think there's going to be any sort of

shortage of American champions.

- [Man] Obviously, you get to see family,

anything specific or your favorite thing

about playing in Washington in the city?

What do you love about coming here?

- I love winning for the fans.

It feels great!

Sometimes you do lose some of the matches,

it's inevitable at times and

that's tough, but

you just get right back up and you come back out

for the next match and in team tennis

every game counts so

I'm looking forward to hopefully winning today

for everyone.

(cheering)

- [Man] Thank you, Venus!

For more infomation >> Venus Williams: 2018 Washington Kastles / World TeamTennis press conference - Meniscus Magazine - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to sew invisible zipper on a dress - Duration: 15:01.

Welcome to Sewing for a living tutorials where I share different sewing techniques and

how I like to make some of the most common sewing alterations and

repairments. In this video I am going to show you how to attach invisible zipper

to a dress that has no lining and no facings but does have a waistline seem

that you need to be careful to match when sewing. You are going to need the

invisible zipper foot, that has those two separate groves for both sides of the

invisible zipper. You are also going to need the regular zipper foot which you

are going to use for the transition between the zipper and the joining seam

below it. If you don't have an invisible zipper foot, you can use the regular

zipper foot for the whole project. You are also going to need the regular food

for the actual joining seam under the zipper. Here I have a dress with the

zipper already sewn. It has a seam at the waist that I need to be careful for. I

want to match the seam at both sides of the zipper and because I have no lining

or facing on this dress, here is how it is going to look on the inside. Here are

some more things I want to pay attention to. First, I don't want the zipper tape to

show over the top of the neckline. Second, I don't want too much of the zipper tape

showing and the zipper to be as invisible as possible. But I also don't

want the seam going too close and over the teeth, so that the zipper won't close.

Here is how to do it. I already have the neckline hemmed and the

seam allowance searged to clean the edges of the details. If you don't have a

serger, you can use some other overcasting seam or zigzag the edges for

more sophisticated look. Next, I need to determine the position of

the zipper. To place it right, I like to imagine the zipper already sewn, which

is the zipper and the dress face sides together. I'm going to open it because

that's how I'm going to sew it. Then, lay the zipper facing up and turn it over to

align the seam allowance with the zipper tape and the top stopper to the neckline.

For a girl's dress the zipper has to go approximately six inches or 15

centimeters under the waist in order to be functional. For a woman's dress, you

may go for eight inches or 20 centimeters.

I usually just eyeball it and go with the zipper length. To start, I'm going to

insert the invisible zipper foot. It has two separate grooves for each side of

the zipper. I will start with the right side first. I'm going to align the top of

the stopper with the top of the neckline and the edge of the zipper tape with the

edge of the back center seam allowance. The free end of the zipper tape is going

to stick out for now. Then, I'm going to put some pins to fix the zipper in place.

I sew at the right side first, so I'm going to insert the zipper coil into the

right groove of the invisible zipper foot. I'm going to lock my stitch at the

beginning.

Now, if you just sew the zipper like this, a bit of the zipper tape is going to be

visible on the face side. Tere is a trick to sew the zipper as if it is

really invisible. You need to flatten the zipper coil so that you sew as close

to the teeth as possible. I'm doing that with my fingers as I go. In order to sew

close on the right side, keep the needle centered. If you move it to the left you

are going to sew too far from the coil and the zipper tape will show on the

face side of the dress. If you find it hard to do this way

you should iron the zipper coil flat prior to sewing the zipper and go as

close as you can but be careful not to go over the coil because if you do, the

zipper won't close. I'm going to sew all the way down until I have at least

six inches or 15 centimeters of the zipper under the waist. My zipper is a

bit too long, so I'm not going to sew it all the way down. I lock the seam on this

side as well. I'm closing the zipper to see if I've sewn it nicely and I see

that I've sewn over the coil, so I need to unpick a bit at the top. Apart from

that, I like how the rest of the zipper turned out. Next, I need to attach the

zipper on the other side. This time I need to be more careful where I

position the zipper. First, I need both sides of the waist seam to match.

Second, I want to match the end of the seam on both sides as well. This way the

transition between the zipper and the center back seam would be easier to make.

I'm going to use a pencil to mark exactly where these points are on the

other side of the zipper.

Then, I'm going to transfer those marks to the wrong side of the zipper, which is

going to be on top when I saw.

I'm careful to match the marks on the zipper with the right side of the dress

and the top stoppers with the neckline. I also don't want to twist the zipper as I

attach it to the other side. Once again, I'm going to lay the zipper facing up

and turn it over to align with the seam allowance face sides together with the

dress, and pin it in place.

To sew as close as possible to the zipper teeth, sew the left side guiding

the coil into the left groove and move the needle to the left.

Flatten the zipper coil with your fingers and go all the way down until

you reach the second mark that shows where to stop sewing.

Reverse stitch a few times to lock the seam.

Flip the zipper in so that it stays inside the dress and zip it up to see

how you've done.

I like how I've matched the zipper at the waist and the neckline so I'm moving

on to make the bottom of the seam.

Align the fabric on both sides of the dress under the zipper.

I'm going to put a pin to keep them in place.

Then, use the standard zipper foot to make the transition between the center

back seam and the invisible zipper. I saw on the left side of the zipper foot and

with my needle positioned to the left so that I go as close to the zipper as I

can. Start from the bottom up at the same distance that you are going to leave for

seam allowance at the center back seam. Make sure to keep the zipper out of the

way and align the fabric so that you saw only through both layers of fabric.

Sew it up until both stitches intersect for at least three-eighths of an inch or one

centimeter.

Again, check on the face side to see if all the seams are aligned and the

transition between the zipper and the rest of the seam is smooth.

I like how mine turned out, so I'm going to continue with the rest of the seam.

Using the regular zipper foot, start a bit over the end of the transition seem

to intersect those two seams as well. And then, go all the way down to the hem.

Here is my invisible zipper almost done.

I need to do just one more thing since I don't have lining or facings on this

dress. I need to hide the free end of the zipper tape so it's not visible on the

face side. Just fold it in and sew over the neckline seam so you don't have

another seam that is visible on the face side. If you prefer you, can fold

the free end of the zipper tape under in the beginning and skip the step at the

end.

Here are my finished dresses. This is how the invisible zipper looks on the wrong

side and on the face side.

And here are my girls modeling them. I'll link to the pattern in the description

below if you are interested. I hope you like this video if so give it a like and

subscribe for more sewing and pattern drafting tutorials. Thank you for

watching!

For more infomation >> How to sew invisible zipper on a dress - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Vỡ Mộng Cuộc Tình | Tuyển Chọn Tình Khúc Để Đời Hay Nhất Của DUY THANH - Lk Nhạc Vàng Mới Nhất 2018 - Duration: 1:02:08.

For more infomation >> Vỡ Mộng Cuộc Tình | Tuyển Chọn Tình Khúc Để Đời Hay Nhất Của DUY THANH - Lk Nhạc Vàng Mới Nhất 2018 - Duration: 1:02:08.

-------------------------------------------

【放鬆音樂】治療音樂冥想舒緩按摩, 深度睡眠,深度睡眠 ,放鬆音樂, 治療音樂,舒壓按摩音樂, 睡眠音樂, Relaxing Music,Spa Music,Study no 117 - Duration: 2:08:49.

The Power of Music To Reduce Stress

The soothing power of music is well-established

It has a unique link to our emotions

so can be an extremely effective stress management tool.

Listening to music can have a tremendously relaxing effect

on our minds and bodies

especially slow, quiet classical music.

This type of music can have a beneficial effect on our physiological functions

slowing the pulse and heart rate

lowering blood pressure,

and decreasing the levels of stress hormones.

As music can absorb our attention

it acts as a distraction at the same time

it helps to explore emotions

This means it can be a great aid to meditation

helping to prevent the mind wandering.

Musical preference varies widely between individuals

so only you can decide what you like and what is suitable for each mood.

But even if you don't usually listen to classical music

it may be worth giving it a try

when selecting the most calming music.

When people are very stressed

there is a tendency to avoid actively listening to music

Perhaps it feels like a waste of time

not helping to achieve anything.

But as we know,

productivity increases when stress is reduced,

so this is another area where you can gain vast rewards

It just takes a small effort to begin with

To incorporate music into a busy life,

try playing CDs in the car,

or put the radio on when in the bath or shower.

Take portable music with you when walking the dog

or put the stereo on instead of the TV.

Singing (or shouting) along

can also be a great release of tension

and karaoke is very enjoyable

for some extroverts!

Calming music before bedtime

promotes peace and relaxation and helps to induce sleep.

For more infomation >> 【放鬆音樂】治療音樂冥想舒緩按摩, 深度睡眠,深度睡眠 ,放鬆音樂, 治療音樂,舒壓按摩音樂, 睡眠音樂, Relaxing Music,Spa Music,Study no 117 - Duration: 2:08:49.

-------------------------------------------

Hack Ganera Free Fire v.1.20.3 - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Hack Ganera Free Fire v.1.20.3 - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

ACE OF BASE - THE SING (Remix By TMSC) - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> ACE OF BASE - THE SING (Remix By TMSC) - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

பிக் பாஸ் வீட்டிற்குள் நுழையும் கமல் பட நடிகை | BIGBOSS - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> பிக் பாஸ் வீட்டிற்குள் நுழையும் கமல் பட நடிகை | BIGBOSS - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Cool Branding Logos On Android | Logo Editing Tutorial - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> How To Make Cool Branding Logos On Android | Logo Editing Tutorial - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

شارة نهاية أنمي Death Note الأولى ᴴᴰ Alumina مترجمة حصريا ! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> شارة نهاية أنمي Death Note الأولى ᴴᴰ Alumina مترجمة حصريا ! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Geraint Thomas faces final challenge on Saturday-Tour de France -Hot News. - Duration: 3:56.

Tour de France: Geraint Thomas faces final challenge on Saturday

Britain's Geraint Thomas can effectively secure victory in the 2018 Tour de France on Saturday.

The Welshman goes into the penultimate stage, a 31km individual time trial, leading Dutchman Tom Dumoulin by two minutes and five seconds. Tour convention dictates that the wearer of the yellow jersey is never attacked on the race's final stage.

So if Thomas is still leading after Saturday he will just have to cross the line in Paris on Sunday to win. The 32-year-old would be the third Briton to win the Tour de France, after fellow Team Sky riders Sir Bradley Wiggins and defending champion Chris Froome.

Four-time champion Froome is currently fourth, two minutes and 37 seconds behind Thomas.

An unassailable lead ???

Saturday's stage 20, a hilly 31km time trial, separates Thomas - who won the British time trial title last month - from victory in the Tour, but he will face a stiff challenge from the three riders immediately behind him in the overall standings.

Dumoulin, Primoz Roglic and Froome finished first, second and third in the 2017 world time trial championships.

World champion Dumoulin is two minutes, five seconds behind, with Slovenia's Roglic 19 seconds back from the Dutchman and Froome a further 13 seconds in arrears.

The riders will go out in reverse order, with Thomas last to start as race leader.

He will start his time trial at 15:29 BST

Froome heads out at 15:23, two minutes before Roglic, with Dumoulin the penultimate rider down the start ramp at 15:27.

"I'm certainly in a good position but I'm still trying not to get carried away and think about winning the yellow jersey," Thomas told BBC Sport.

"As soon as you take your eye off the ball, you can slip up. I've got a two-minute advantage but still need to ride well on Saturday. I hope it's enough."

Thomas is Cavendish's 'one to watch'.

In his stage-by-stage guide for the BBC Sport website Mark Cavendish, who has won 30 stages on the Tour de France during his career, picked Thomas as his potential winner of the stage.

Cavendish said: "It's a mixture of ups and downs on technical roads. It's not going to be someone who can only mash a big gear who is going to win this.

"It's going to be someone that can make a plan and stick to that. A lot of guys will go off hard and with a little kick in the last 3km are likely to lose a lot of time even though it's less than a kilometre long."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét