Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 26 2018

Now let's move onto the immigration chaos.

With no clear plan on how to reunite the families that they separated at the border, the US

Justice Department tried to argue in court that they should be able to keep immigrant

children detained for even longer periods of time.

A claim that the judge, thankfully, didn't buy into.

This story ... when I saw this story, you know the first thing that I thought about?

I thought about the travel ban.

Now let me set this up just a little bit.

The travel ban, everybody said there's no way it was going to succeed.

You and I did shows on it, you and I talked about the reason it would succeed.

This is a similar analysis.

Take it from there.

Right, what we have right now is the administration, no administration, can keep a child separated

from their parents in detainment for more than 20 days.

Right.

Well as it turns out, that's actually based on a previous California court case: Flores

v Reno.

So if they file some kind of emergency injunction, get the emergency hearing from the courts

and appeal this thing fast enough, what they're going to do is get the Supreme Court, which

is completely right wing at this point, and they're gonna rule and say, no the Flores

decision, Flores agreement no longer holds.

This is an emergency power, police power because we have a crisis and we have to deal with

it.

Which is what they did with the Muslim ban basically.

Well okay, let me tease that out just a little bit.

I remember when the ban, the travel ban came about.

You had lawyers working for big networks who knew better.

They absolutely knew better than to speak these words.

And they spoke the words, "There's no way that this will stand up."

I actually heard them say it and as I was listening to it, I was going, well you maybe

never took a constitutional law class.

Which seemed incredible to me that I would hear that kind of discussion coming.

But the constitutional law aspect of this says that, we give to the president on executive

order, kind of status, we give him very broad police powers.

Now what was the rationale on the ban?

The rationale on the ban was we believed that if affected health, safety, welfare kind of

issues.

That's what the test is all the time.

The test on this, this judge may have ruled when I can allow this but if it's tested,

the judge is going to be overruled.

Unless the court just gets so political and says, gee whiz you know, we have to do this

because its not the right thing to do.

That always makes bad law.

You and I might agree with what the judge did.

We do agree with that.

But if we're really analyzing where this is going: it's a dead end.

Absolutely.

This judge, Dolly Gee, she did the right thing.

Yeah.

We have a real humanitarian crisis here in the United States.

The United Nations has condemned it as massive Human Right's violation.

The administration, DOJ, they have no idea how to reunite any of these families.

Most, not most, but some of them actually they've already been sent to orphanages.

Right.

Their parents were deported, they didn't realize it so they've sent them off to orphanages.

They're gone, they're out of the system.

Hopefully somebody adopts them at this point.

And what they're trying to do is buy a little bit more time.

And a judge actually said recently that you missed your deadline and somebody had asked

me, "Well what does that mean?

What kind of punishment?"

I said, "There's not gonna be a punishment because they can prove, even though it's not

good faith effort, they can show that they've attempted a good faith effort to meet the

deadline."

That's the hoop they have to jump through.

Right.

We've tried to do this, we can't do it.

And oh by the way, this is a health, safety and welfare issue.

Look, all you gotta do is go back, way back, look at the Japanese internment camp kind

of rationale.

Now that, think of how extreme that is.

It was a time of war.

Pearl Harbor had been bombed but if you look at the rationale, the rationale says, we're

gonna give broad powers both to Congress and the White House where it comes to making decisions.

This is an executive order decision, you're gonna see that the way they justify is, we're

concerned about health, safety and welfare.

They're gonna land there some way.

They may not use those exact words but that's where they're gonna land on this discussion.

For more infomation >> U.S. Justice Department Fighting To Keep Families Separated Even LONGER - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Le llueven críticas a Chiquis Rivera en redes sociales | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Le llueven críticas a Chiquis Rivera en redes sociales | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Shep Smith: Journalists are not the enemy of the people - Duration: 10:32.

For more infomation >> Shep Smith: Journalists are not the enemy of the people - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

Francisco Gattorno habló de su separación | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Francisco Gattorno habló de su separación | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

JULY MONTHLY FAVORITES | WHAT I'VE BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH | SKINCARE, DRINKS, ELECTRONICS AND MORE - Duration: 8:02.

hey there you guys what's up welcome back to my channel if you're new here my

name is Anna and if you couldn't tell by the title in this video I'm coming at you with

my July monthly favorites now by no means am I saying that you need to go

out and buy all this stuff I just think that it's fun to watch these videos

simply because I see what other people have been enjoying this month it might

be pretty obvious for some of you but I just wanted to put that disclaimer out

there so without further ado let's get started I'm gonna start off with food

and drink just because I've been making different concoctions every single day

this month practically swear every day every single day a DIY homemade matcha

Frappuccino if not every day this month at least like the last week I've had one

everyday and if any of you don't know matcha is really good for you but the

one catch is that the one from Starbucks is actually not very good for you simply

due to the amount of sugar that's in it and in the one I make it home there's

still a bit of sugar in it but since I am making it at home I know what I'm

putting in it you can look up recipes all over the internet and I've tried a

couple before some don't really taste as well as the others so I've kind of

perfected my own recipe in my opinion it tastes exactly like the Starbucks matcha

Frappuccino I will leave that in the description below next up I believe you

guys might have seen this in my last video which was my summer morning

routine if I have coffee in the morning I will always use a stok cold brew

coffee but my favorite is the one that's full of protein because it's good if you

work out you need a lot of protein and just in general it's good to have a lot

of protein in your system it'll speed up your metabolism because it makes you

feel more full and I like it because it's not as sweet I'm a fan of I

wouldn't really call it bitter coffee I would call it more middle road I just

realized I called this food drink but it's all drink last up is mint lemonade

kombucha I don't know you can believe in the effects of kombucha if you want I

was looking through my camera roll from a couple years ago and then I realized

that I've actually had kombucha back then I thought it was a new thing for me

but turns out it wasn't but from what I've heard it's supposed to clear out

your system and whatnot so don't have a whole can in one sitting otherwise that

could make you sick especially if you don't have a good diet I don't hate the

way kombucha I don't think I've ever had just

original kombucha because I've always had it with different flavors whether it

be lavender or mint lemonade I don't really see it in stores that often but

you can find this one at Walmart firstly when you open it it's slightly carbonated

and I really enjoy the way it tastes and I feel good about drinking it I feel

healthy next up moving on to hair care because this month I dyed my hair I

bleached it twice which probably was not the healthiest thing for it it is

slightly lighter than my natural auburn color but not a very drastic difference

that I was kind of hoping for so most likely next month before school starts

I'm gonna dye it a bit lighter I also need to get a haircut but that's besides

the point but with that being said now that I did dye my hair it's very dry it

seems to be pretty inevitable so I've been relying a lot on conditioners and

hair masks and since my hair is wavy texturizers and curl defiers things

like that so first up on my list is a spray hair

conditioner I used to use it's a 10 all the time but the thing is it's kind of

pricey because it's $30 for one small bottle and it works really well for

detangling I've always been a fan of the not your mother's haircare line my

favorite is the I believe it's like beach waves texturizing sea salt spray

but as I said my hair is wavy so I recently tried out the kinky curls it has

like grapeseed oil in it I believe it's really easy I just scrunch it in my hair

and then that way my waves don't fall flat because they tend to most of the

time I don't know if that's a problem anybody else deals with anyway with that

being said this month I have explored more in the realm of sulfate and paraben

free shampoos and conditioners but my opinion on it is if there's a risk

associated to something that you can easily switch to a better alternative

that I feel why not so recently I picked up the renpure biotin shampoo and

their conditioner as well my hair definitely feels a lot healthier which I

wasn't really expecting to see that big of a difference but it feels more

moisturized since I'm not constantly stripping my hair of its natural oils

moving on to skincare and beauty my grandma got it because she wanted

to try it with me it's the Sooae black charcoal peel off mask which happens to

be cruelty free you may or may not know but that's a kind of a thing on my

channel I did a video but if my makeup bag was cruelty free or not so I'm

trying to not showcase things that aren't cruelty free on my channel

although it's kind of difficult because so much out there is tested on animals

and I think it's terrible and I've really been enjoying it I find that

unlike other masks it actually works for me

I know a lot of people use the ones by Bioré but I've just never had any luck

with those you maybe want to use this once a week just so that you don't

enlarge your pores last but not least for skincare is calamine lotion for acne

this is kind of a dupe for the one by Mario Badescu so I looked it up and you

can actually use calamine lotion just dot it on your face you might want to do

this at nighttime so you don't go out of the house with pink dots all over your

face I find that it works very well just be aware of your skin type obviously

what may work for me it may not work for you moving on to electronics one being

this charging dock which i think is very cool although I'm not sure if it works

for Androids I'm sure there's a specific one for your type of phone but this

Apple charger I believe only works for the iPhone 8 and beyond I like using

it at night when I'm not going to be on my phone the only kind of con that I've

noticed is you would need to have a thin case on your phone number two this

old alarm clock because as I said I'm trying to get out of the habit of using

my phone really early in the morning so if my phone is my alarm I'm more likely

to press snooze and then and go on my phone which isn't a big deal now that

it's summer but during the school year that doesn't fly anyway another reason

that I like using it is because it's very loud so you can't sleep through it

moving along I've had this vintage Polaroid camera I believe a few years

now from a way back when that used to be

my uncles and I didn't know if it worked I bought film from the brand originals

which is a bit expensive I'll let you guys know that but it's cool for special

occasions so I just easily inserted the film and turns out it works anyway

moving on to the last category kind of random

items first off being these cat eye sunglasses I know that funky style

sunglasses have been really trendy especially the thin ones I feel that this

pair is very flattering also just who doesn't love a good cat eye if any of

you guys don't know I mean why wouldn't you at this point my favorite color is

yellow I feel that if you watch my channel or any of my other social media

it's pretty evident so my first ever yellow nail polish honestly I prefer gel

just because it doesn't crack and peel like normal nail polish would but I've

just been liking yellow nail polish in general I don't know if you can see it

back here but I just have a white board up I have all of my daily to do's and

kind of like a future log on there next week's video will be an August bullet

journal which I still use but just not as much in the summer instead when I'm

just walking around I can casually look at it and think oh that's what I need to

do today also you don't have to use it for that reason you can just use it as

like a goal chart I know my boyfriend has one I just think that it's good to

have like a daily reminder whatever it may be last item that I have enjoyed

this month I actually received it a couple days ago since I ordered it on

Amazon it is a striped duvet cover I believe that they have it for every size

of bed I have a double bed but I use a queen comforter so that it's just larger

and I mean if I do move up to a queen eventually I probably will when I move

up to a queen eventually that way I don't have to get completely new

comforters and whatnot anyway I left a review on Amazon I gave it 4 out of 5 stars

just because it is good quality but there's little bits and pieces that I

noticed could be slightly better but the pillowcase construction is very nice it

just makes it feel like you're sleeping in a cloud anyway it with all that being

said I hope you guys enjoyed I've been receiving a lot of positive comments

about my channel so I want to thank you guys for watching be sure to hit that

like button down below if you like this video and subscribe to see videos from

me every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time I hope to see you guys

then bye

For more infomation >> JULY MONTHLY FAVORITES | WHAT I'VE BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH | SKINCARE, DRINKS, ELECTRONICS AND MORE - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

Sherlyn aclaró si regresó o no con Francisco Zea | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Sherlyn aclaró si regresó o no con Francisco Zea | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Carolina Gaitán reveló cómo se lleva con sus compañeras | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Carolina Gaitán reveló cómo se lleva con sus compañeras | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Wilmer Valderrama visitó a Demi Lovato en el hospital | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Wilmer Valderrama visitó a Demi Lovato en el hospital | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo enfrentaría 2 años de prisión | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo enfrentaría 2 años de prisión | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Aislinn Derbez protagoniza batalla legal | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Aislinn Derbez protagoniza batalla legal | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

FASTEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 JULY 2018 🔥 SONAR BUILD KODI 🔥 CELLARDOOR TV WIZARD - Duration: 13:50.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check the sonar build kodi

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> FASTEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 JULY 2018 🔥 SONAR BUILD KODI 🔥 CELLARDOOR TV WIZARD - Duration: 13:50.

-------------------------------------------

Melhores jogos para PC | Canal da Lu - Magalu - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Melhores jogos para PC | Canal da Lu - Magalu - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ximena Duque revela secretos para recuperar su figura | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Ximena Duque revela secretos para recuperar su figura | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Exatlón: Estados Unidos y Colombia se enfrentan | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Exatlón: Estados Unidos y Colombia se enfrentan | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

THE ONLY KODI BUILD YOU WILL NEED FOR KODI 17.6 2018 🔥 EDEN ULTIMATE BUILD KODI 🔥 EDEN KODI BUILDS - Duration: 15:40.

Press the bell icon on the YouTube and never miss another lovely

Hello guys, this is kodi best build back with you again with another video

I wish you to win well having a great summer having a great holidays with your friends with your kids with your family or

anyone

First don't forget to subscribe to my channel and join me in the Facebook group and Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

So that way we're gonna keep in touch all together with kodi and you will get a lot of great things

From my channel, so don't forget also to visit my website for more news about kodi

So today we're gonna install a great build from the Edun wizard

so to get it go right here to settings click on it and

then click on the system settings and

Press on the add ons as you can see right here, press on add-ons

Here you get unknown sources press on it

So if you have a dissolute, press on it to other ways to install anything from an external source

So right here, press on the file manager

Here if your Kodi is new you don't have anything install a tear to your kodi crime town

You will get profile directory and add source, so double press on add source

Press none and right here copy and paste the address

To not miss any word

Or pause the video and write it down and paste it to your device. Press on OK

Right here. You can leave it Aidan or you can name it whatever you want. Press on. Ok, one more time and

here press back

back to the home page

So right here we got add-ons as you can see press on it click on it

So here got this little box as you can see in the top press on it and here we got install from zip file

So right here choose your file Eden and press on the plug in program

So the wizard is gonna be install it and added to your Kodi crap-ton

Then you can install this amazing build with us and enjoy watching movies and TV shows in your

device for free without any single problem

if

You are new to my channel

Just spread the press on that red button to subscribe to my channel as you can see right here you get the ad and wizard

Install it to your kodi

so it can press back and

Hear press on add-on programs and

Then press on Eden wizard or just miss or just this message is gonna pop it up

You can select your real the Brit stuff or whatever you wanna press on or continue

So right here press on the build menu

And

Here, we've got a lot of builds so

You got the ll add an ultimate build. You got the nvidia build you get the silver build

You got a smokin build

so as you can see you can install ad and silver or nvidia or

Ultimate all of them are working great and well, so today we're gonna review the ultimate bill

So click on it, right?

Here we get the fresh install and standard install fresh install for sure if you have a previous build

Already install it to your Kodi Krypton

You get a lot of them cheat files you get a lot of problems and then you get this fresh install

So if your Kodi is new, you don't have anything added on installed adhere to your kodi 17.6 krypton

Press understand our install to get everything new

So right here we got this

great build

We're gonna do a fresh install. I had a previous build already press on it and

here press on continue

So right here as you can see you got ad and silver or add-on without

clearing out all your files and folders to

Get everything new from your Eden ultimate kodi build

It's a great bill working well without any problem we got a lot of Kodi add-ons

This build is really great working

All the team is working in silence they are really a great team

doing an amazing job, so

Right here. We got the download process going

As I told you and I always tell you do not press on this empty space or press on cancel

Just wait and hold on until

Everything is done right without any problem

Then you can first close Cody and restart it again and watch movies TV shows

So that's it

I'm gonna back after the download process is done. Then we can review all together this great bill

So right here as you can see my dear friends you got the download process done and now it's installing your files

they'll not pressed right here in this empty space or

Present castle right here or here and this empty space you got you will lose this

Popping up you have to restart the download from zero

Just be patient and wait and hold on until everything is done, right?

Then it asks you to first close Cody first close Cody and reset it to get this gray pill

Install it to your Cody crap town

So right here we got everything done right without any problem

so now press on first close Cody to get it again restart it and

Enjoy it if you have Amazon fire stick or Nvidia shield or any other box

just restart your box and

you will get this great build or restart Cody for sure if

You if you if Cody doesn't restart - in your box

Plug the power off and bucket again and then open Cody you will get it

without any problem

So first close Cody and research to enjoy this ultimate cody build from the Adhan wizard

So right here my dear friends you get this amazing home page after installing the Eden ultimate field

so right here you got movies as you can see you got movies section and

Here you got the widgets of the greatest movies right now

You can watch any movie and enjoy it with your friends or family or anyone

If you wanna watch any movie, just press on it and then you will cut the links down. You got all the greatest

Working cody adams. You got all runners

This is really fully loaded with the best Kodi add-ons and the best working Cody add-ons right now

We're gonna pick any movie

Just press on it. So I would like to watch this Mamma Mia

Here we go. Again. It's a great movie

So we got the links from placenta to watch this amazing new movie

So here we got a placenta and searching the links for you

So right here we got too many links you can watch any

You can use any link to watch this great movie

So just pick any link to watch this amazing movie with your friends or family or anyone

So right here we got

the rest of movies you got a huge library of

Movies you got the best movies in the store right now

So here got TV shows and these TV shows we got the same as movies

You can watch and enjoy any movie with your friends or family or anyone

So you get it all so pick on any movie you want to watch and you will get the links

So you can watch take two

just press on it and then you'll get the links to watch it with your friends or anyone and

Here we got the rest of TV shows get a huge library of TV shows

You can pick any TV show to get it if you use to watch any TV show or any

Network just get it right here

So it's really great and here we got sports as you can see you got some sport channels

So most of them are not working, but the are some ones are working. You got to try and

Save and add to favorites all the working channels

I hear got rising tides gasps I hear

IPTV got sport double maverick II got a lot of great amazing

Sports Cody Adams. I think this is the only build that has a lot of

Cody sports

So here got 4k or HD movies

So you can watch any

4k or HD movie right here if you have a faster internet for sure if you have a great internet or have a fast internet

You can watch

Any movie right here if you have a slow internet

You won't be able to watch a 4k content in your device

So you got a lot of great movies you can pick any one to get it enjoy it

Right here

So it's a huge library of movies

So right here got kids as you can see in this kids place. You can enjoy your

special time with your kids as

You can see if you want to get any

movie just press on it and then you will get

This amazing movie working to your device and watch it with your kids and anyone

So right here, we got it working

It's really great well you can watch also the baby boss boss, baby

Also, what's the prey cars?

car series

Here down. You got all the working kids

stuff

So here got music as you can listen and watch any video you want it so yeah now

99 so we can listen to the greatest

songs ever had for this time or this summer time or

This holidays if you're in Miami or Ibiza or Spain or whatever you are

You can listen to this great amazing

Songs as you can see, you got it right here

Enjoy anyone you wanna watch it with your friends or any one

So right here get apps as you can see you get all the working code the add-ons right here

you got most of working Kodi add-ons right here on these apps and

We got a dune wizard as you can see if we want to clear anything

there the cache or the whatever he'll get system if

You wanna rebuild?

Sorry, if you wanna scan settings customize the skin or back to the normal skin of Kodi

Hill got power if you want to rebuild or power off system or suspend Cody

So here got favorites if you want to add any favorite movies stuff to this section, right?

Here we got some ore and our movies if you're a big fan of our stuff

You can watch it here with your friend's girlfriend or wife or anyone

Just check this section and enjoy your world of darkness or whatever you want

Right here got live TV as you can see you got some

Channels are working some channels are are not so I get the aragon life

So here we got some Aragon live online I got I don't go on live online TV

So here got sports got news you got entertainment as

You can see right here again

You can choose any channel to get a working and to try it

so

You got some Indian?

channels

So right here we got this cool and amazing cody build oh

don't forget to subscribe to my channel and join me in the social media links like the video to support us and

Share it with your friends or family or anyone if you got any problem or any

Question just put it in the comment section. I'm gonna reply you with the right solution and

I wish you the best that was your aha having a great time a great summer great holidays - back to your work with a

Powerful mind with a great power. So thanks for watching me and see you tomorrow for another cody bill

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét