Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 27 2018

For many years fast food franchises agreed not to recruit, or hire one another's workers

within the same chain.

These no poach agreements, as they call it, meant a worker couldn't get better pay, or

move up the ladder by going to another franchise.

But now, seven major international fast food chains have agreed, under pressure of course,

to eliminate this practice after Washington State Attorney General threatened to sue them

over the practice, saying it was anti competitive.

The chains, including Arbys, and Jimmy Johns, and Buffalo Wild Wings, Carl's Junior, and

Cinnabon will stop enforcing, or using these practice across the country.

Mcdonalds previously agreed to remove such restrictions.

These no poach clauses are a clear example of a rigged system.

Workers for these fast food chains are earning just minimum wage, have no idea these clauses

even existed since they never signed anything.

Yet, when they try to go to another business to improve their wages they can't, because

this condition in a contract, and that they never signed.

It's right there in the contract.

They never saw it.

They never saw any contract.

There's no other way to come up with a sound business justification for this practice,

other than reducing competition for workers, and reducing what you pay workers.

For more infomation >> "No-Poach Clause" For Fast Food Workers Eliminated After Threat Of Lawsuit - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Vira Talisa - Walking Back Home (with Lyrics) | BukaMusik - Duration: 2:31.

Mr. Blue Melville was a sailor at dawn

He sailed on his ship as I walked through the shore

He took all the glitter and left me away

And Mr. Blue Melville has gone

The night was brighter when you lingered

And love was a mystery 'till you walk by my side

But now my heart's singing and tonight I'll be fine

Without you I'm walking back home

The night was brighter when you lingered

And love was a mystery 'till you walk by my side

But now my heart's singing and tonight I'll be fine

Without you I'm walking back home

For more infomation >> Vira Talisa - Walking Back Home (with Lyrics) | BukaMusik - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Natok New 2018: Basic Ali-45 | Bangla Comedy Natok 2018 | Tawsif Mahbub Natok - Duration: 22:10.

Nooo!

From Bangu Bank?

Where is your visiting card?

Eew!

Er.. Ah..

Why are you cleaning your teeth with my card?

Is this why you took my card?

No. Why else?

Take your seats

Excuse me, Dr. N.A.

You are a loan defaulter with our bank for the last five years

Our bank contacted you many times, but you didn't respond

You do not contact us yourself.

You do not receive our calls

We are preparing to sue you

Nooo!

Does money like 150 crore taka grow on trees?

Go sue me!

Do it; but how do I repay the loan?

Its a mystery how you got this big loan.

Those who signed your loans

can not recall why they gave you the loans

Noo. Listen!

I took bank loans to build various scientific products

But nobody buys my brilliant products

So how do I repay the loans?

What brilliant products have you made?

Products?

Over there

Go and see them

What do you do with these old junks?

Noo!

These are junks?

Do you know what that is?

That's a machine for listening to music

Yes

I launched this product in the year 1994

But unfortunately the market already had similar products

Thus my product failed in the market

How do I repay the bank loans?

Did you "invent" this TV?

No!

That's not a TV.

It may look like a television

its actually a mobile phone

What?

(Chuckling) This a mobile phone?

Back in 2015,

I developed my first mobile phone

But unfortunately

the market already had much better mobile phones

Nobody bought my phones

However, the size of my product

is slightly bigger than the other mobile phones

How do I repay my bank loans?

Did you take bank loans to make these bogus things?

NOOO!

I am not bogus!

You are bogus!

I am brilliant!

Do you have any idea about my powers?

If I want I can smash anyone!

You do not have any idea about my powers

(Cat Shrilling)

(Dr. N.A. screaming: Oh! Aaah!)

Oh.... aah

Aaah.... Why did you do so Maliha?

Get away! Get away!

Go!

You should leave now. My wife is angry!

Where is your wife?

That cat? For now she is my wife.

What?

Maliha, please go away!

Ah! Aah!

(Sound of hair blower)

Ah? Ah!! Hey!

What did you do!

Eh? Now I can not do anything!

What did I do?

No! You have now switched among yourselves

What?

What?

Ooh! Yes!

That is a machine to switch personalities

If you blow this aiming at a person,

your personality will be switched with that person

Now I can not do anything about it

You know what will happen now?

Your personality is now inside that girl

and that girl's personality will be inside your body

That will stay for the next 12 hours

Did you understand?

Now it is 5 p.m. You leave now.

You will stay like this till 5 a.m. tomorrow

Then you will become normal

Er... Listen. Since you have not repaid your loans

we are now going to sue you

Noo!

Go! Go! Go! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Aaah Maliha! Why did you...

Episode: The Switch. Story: Sharier. Direction: Goutam Koiri

(!!)

We were making mistakes!

I will have to stay in this house tonight, right?

Yes. And I have to stay at your place!

Take this bag

Not like that...

Here

Why is your bag so heavy?

Why do you have to use a bag this big?

Take the key

Can you drive my car safely?

Are you concerned about your car or me?

Both...!

So, you have no problem in being Basic Ali for one night!

No. Ah...

You don't have problems in being Riya?

Why is it a problem? Do I not love you?

I shall be able to see the world like you

This should be fun

I can manage.

I can manage too, then

I love you too

Be careful. Go

Call me when you need me

You too, okay?

Bye

(Door creaking)

Hey Riya! Come and have a look

Greetings uncle!

I mean dad!

You have returned home

We meet after two days

I do not enjoy going to Comilla for seminars any more

What did you do for the last two days? What did you eat?

We ate everything! Everything is fine!

Ate everything? Rajib has told me

You had daily dinners with Basic

What are you saying Maddest!

Maddest?

What did you just say?

Basic Ali calls Molly "Maddest"!

Now you are using the term too?

Let me freshen up now... I will take a shower

Listen, you had promised to me

that you would cook steamed fish today for me!

Yikes!

Do I have to cook now?

Yes. You said it yourself

That you would cook me the dinner

Oh, okay--- I can manage everything! No problem

Let me change my dress

I am seeing you laugh crazily for a while

What are you reading, eh?

Have a look

This is a ridiculous book

You are supposed to chat with me now

instead you are giggling here all by yourself

What did you do for the last few days?

(Sound of TV news)

I can't take the pain anymore, Maddest!

Do not cry. This is what life is!

(sound of TV news bulletin)

Sigh

Assalamalaikum, mother

Did you formally greet me?

Mother?

You never say "Assalamalaikum" to me!

Since when did Maddest become mother?

Er

I just felt like calling... like that...

Er... so why are you both crying?

(Weeping) Because today they air the last episode of King Akbar

Oh

But it has not yet started

So what

We feel so bad because he is going to die today

Okay. Let me change my dress in my room

Hi! Dude!

Change your dress quickly

Shafqat and others are waiting

What's the matter Hillol. Why are you touching my body?

What?

You go to your room, change and come back

Er... Hillol... you... you

you hangout yourselves today. I need to take some rest

Ooh!

Now you don't have time for your friends, eh?

Stay, betrayer!

Stay with your Riya

Betrayer!

One day you'd crawl back to us

Bro?

Why did you put eggs inside my shoes?

Why should put eggs in your shoes?

Pretending to be a saint now, eh?

I will take revenge!

When will it start?

At 8:30

Then we begin weeping from 8:00

But I feel like crying

Ahm...

Believe me

I did not put eggs in your shoes

stop pretending to be a saint

I came here to get this hammer

I will have the last laugh

What's up Basic

I loved your bathroom

Hey! I warn you not to take bath!

Do not change my dress

Sorry, you are too late now. I have taken my bath

Basic, you are such a barbarian

What? Should I not take a shower?

Okay.. okay... so what are you doing right now?

Now?

Now I am looking at your pretty face to my heart's content

What the... Do I not have any privacy?

Why are you looking at me like that?

You can also look at me if you want

We shall switch back in the morning anyway

You are... you are a crazy cow!

I have to go now

Your mom is calling me for dinner

Go. Join the dinner

Take blessings from my Maddest

Bye

Do not mess up

(Magic chuckling)

Ah... argh!

Did you enjoy that?

Magic! If I have sabotaged your shoes with eggs

I am sorry

You do not have to take revenge

We are not enemies

Sorry?

is this your new trick?

Why are you being so goody-to-shoes?

Can we not be friends?

And if you do not want to be friends

do not spread out banana peels everywhere

instead lodge your complaints to mother

Now say sorry

Look, this is becoming unbearable

I can't play being goody-to-shoes with you

Either you try to beat me

or explode with anger

Okay

I will resolve this

Mother

Mother

From today, I start hating you

I have seen many episodes of Master Chef

I know how to deal with this fish

Move it Maddest..!

Eh?

Mom, you move... I am doing it

Why are you stabbing the fish?

I am making sure that the fish is dead

No problem! No worries!

What crazy thing is she saying

Hey

What are you doing?

Would you not wash the fish?

And mix the spices?

How strange?

Why should I wash this fish?

It has always lived in water

What's there to wash it?

Are you crazy or what?

You go and tutor Rajib, you don't have to cook

Okay, let me wash the fish

Hey

What are you doing? Using a soap to wash the fish?

You have spoilt the fish

Otherwise it would smell. This would now smell fresh

Stop! Stop!

Washing fish with a soap! What a shame!

Go away!

Okay Maddest!

I mean... thank you mom

Thank you Maddest

She has gone crazy... doing strange things!

Shame! Now this fish is wasted! How do we eat this?

Huh! Sabotaging my shoes with eggs!

Now you will get it!

Magic, look...

Look

If I have ever played a prank with you

I sincerely apologize for that

Apology?

Since when did you start using such words?

I have seen your demonic face

Good night. Sleep tight

Aw! Aw!

(Phone rings)

Basic?

Do you always play pranks with members with your family?

Spending these few hours posing as you were so hard

However, I spent such a good time here

You had one task of cooking a fish

I passed it on to your mom

What else did you do?

And?

Took showers twice

Rotten!

What else?

While tutoring, I smeared ears of your brother

That was a good job done

He was teasing me repeatedly

K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Basic and Riya sitting on a tree

Okay that's enough

Do not shame me

So what did you do all the while?

I apologized to Magic

I congratulated Nature for her singing

She has a nice voice

I told your mom that I love her a lot!

What are you saying?

You have ruined my reputation

You told Nature that she sings well?

And said Sorry to Magic?

Told Maddest that I love you?

They would surely say I must have taken something

And said things under some influence

(Chuckles) Never mind these

But I love you more now

Because I realized today that

you are really a crazy cow

I also discovered you anew

You fill the incompleteness in me

So I love you anew

Okay, we have talked enough

Lets go to sleep. We meet in the office tomorrow

Okay. Goodnight, Riya

Goodnight

For more infomation >> Natok New 2018: Basic Ali-45 | Bangla Comedy Natok 2018 | Tawsif Mahbub Natok - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating Ice - MATCHA Mask Ice - Duration: 3:31.

ASMR Eating Ice - MATCHA Mask Ice

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating Ice - MATCHA Mask Ice - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 179 - Duration: 8:01.

WARNING: This video may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.

In today's episode,

as the start of the War approaches,

we'll be talking about the event in details,

we'll be also sharing with you plans for the nearest updates

and showing the skin that will be released next.

Hello tankers!

Juggernaut has finally been released!

Now everyone can play as the Juggernaut, of course,

if you can destroy the super tank first.

Lots of armor, tons of damage,

insane speed, almost no cooldown on the Overdrive…

and even with all of that it's very hard to survive.

One mistake and you're surrounded, and that's it.

So choose Juggernaut in the list of game modes,

press Play, and tell us in the comments what you think about the new mode!

In the last V-LOG we announced War: Domination,

and during the following week discussed all aspects of the War

on the community stream.

Today, with the soon approaching start of the event,

we'll once again tell you about the major points of the War 2.

So let's see:

First you need to buy the Distributor paint for 1000 crystals.

The paint will automatically choose a faction for you,

and after that you do the following, step by step:

Open the War site, choose regions to attack and defend,

confirm your choice and go straight into the game.

For each finished battle you will earn stars,

which will determine your daily bonus and

the overall success of your faction in the War.

Also, Top 10 tankers that earn the most stars in each faction

will become the owners of the exclusive Viking-Thunder Legacy set

-- a super unique set of skins.

Now onto your questions:

From which rank can I participate in the War?

From Master Corporal.

Will the faction paints remain after the War ends?

No. Only participants of the winning faction which complete 6 turns or more

will get the animated version of their faction paint,

and it will remain in their Garages until the start of the new War.

How to earn stars?

Aside from the crystals at the end of each battle you will earn:

3 stars for the 1st place, 2 stars for the second place

and 1 star for the remaining players in the battle.

In team battles, you will earn 2 stars for the 1st place

if your team has lost the battle.

Can I earn stars in PRO battles?

No. Only in standard, Matchmaking battles.

How many territories can be captured per turn?

Any number of territories connected to your own.

Each player decides where their stars will be counted.

Your faction can capture from 5 to 10 regions --

this is good for capturing neutral territories,

and from 1 to 2 regions in battles for important territories

with a higher chance of success.

Will Legacy skins remain in the Garages of the top 30 players forever?

YES.

And more than that, the skins will be found ONLY in the Garages

of these players until the moment they are available for sale in the Shop.

When this will happen is not determined yet,

but until that time, those tankers will be the coolest players in the game.

Read the full rules of the event on the official Tanki website,

and if you have questions even after that, post them on the Forum!

The War starts July 30th, meaning it begins next Monday!

Good luck to all Bears, Wolves and Lions!

In the last couple of months we have released many big updates

-- Drones with batteries, skins, Juggernaut and the new War.

For the near future we're preparing updates that are not as global,

but that are still important and needed.

Let's discuss them:

It will be easier to report battle violators than by using the VOTE command.

Choose in the TAB menu a nickname, click on it and pick report a player.

While creating a Battle Group you will see the rank limits for

who can be invited into the group.

The limits are placed based on the rank of the creator.

Battle results screen.

Now it's shown for 15 seconds.

We will extend this period to 30 seconds,

so you can have enough time for a screenshot of that glorious battle score.

We'll also add the waiting timer for standard battles.

If the Matchmaking wait reaches the limit,

the system will suggest pressing the Play button again.

One more small change:

you will be able to send gifts ONLY to Friends and fellow Clan members.

We researched the situation,

and concluded that NON Friends will usually get pretty questionable messages

And 2 more updates.

Both are bigger and both are PRO:

When creating a battle you will be able to name it.

Of course there will be names like "containers for all", "Admin golds here"

or even Tanki Weddings!

Battle names will be moderated and especially "clever" authors will get chat bans.

And, as known by everybody, when you get banned you can't create battles.

And the last thing: All standard maps will be added to PRO.

They will NOT replace the regular PRO versions,

and will become an option for everyone who wants to play just like in Matchmaking,

but in PRO.

Assault and Rugby will be available for those maps.

So these are the plans.

These updates may be released at once or separately.

Let's wait!

Tankers, the time is near when all known XT skins

-- and there's 8 of them --

will be out and it'll be time to release something completely new.

In the future, the skins may be released not in pairs, like now,

but one at a time.

And the next one will be…

pause the video and guess which skin is coming next in the comments…

Done?

Ready?

It's gonna be Smoky!

The decal on the sides looks like a sabertooth tiger or even a snake,

very cool.

The skin will become available for purchase soon,

and it will be added to containers at the same time.

Later, as we said previously, more skins will be added for the remaining hulls and turrets.

And now information for hardcore parkour players.

Back at the beginning of June,

when we converted all XT turrets and hulls into skins,

parkour players swarmed us with requests to get back their Wasp M0s and M1s,

which were converted into Wasp M3s.

We offer you a one time chance:

we will accept your requests to exchange your Wasp M3.

After the return, you will have the same modification of Wasp

as before the XT conversion.

Here are the steps you should take to give back your Wasp M3:

On your account you need to have Wasp M3 with Wasp XT skin.

Before August 6th send a PM on the Forum to the account called "Goodbye_Wasp_M3"

with the text "I want to exchange Wasp M3".

The link to the Forum profile will be in the description.

Next, within a few days we will perform the recovery.

Important!

The exchange campaign is a one time chance, don't miss it.

Wasp M3 will be removed from your Garage, with all of the MicroUpgrades.

And, most importantly -- think 10 times before sending the PM.

You will NOT be able to revert your decision,

and if later you will want Wasp M3 back, you'll have to buy it.

And now many viewers are thinking

"WHAT?

Why would you want to replace M3 hull with M0???".

Don't worry about it, parkour players know what's up.

Video of the Week!

In the last episode we tasked you with a cool video about Magnum shots,

let's see the best video:

For the next episode, of course,

record a video in Juggernaut mode as the super tank,

and don't forget to wear the Red paint.

That's it for today's episode!

Enter TOF: Thunder Solo while registration is still open

and get ready for the War.

Bye!

In the previous V-LOG Wasp and Thunder spun on the Space Sandbox.

You had to guess, who would explode the second

And the right answer is..

Viking, option B.

Let's welcome the winners and here's the new question:

How many flips will Wasp do?

For more infomation >> Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 179 - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler JK DV8 Off-Road RS-4 Mid Width Rear Bumper (2007-2018) Review & Install - Duration: 8:21.

The DV8 off-road RS4 mid width rear bumpers is for those of you that have a 2007 to 2018

JK that are looking for a fairly simple aftermarket rear bumper that's going to add a little bit

of function, a little bit of style and also a little bit of protection.

This is gonna be a nice easy bumper to bolt up to your JK, definitely a one out of three

wrench installation.

And we'll talk a little bit more about that in just a second.

So this is a design that you'll see from a few different manufacturers, something similar

to this anyway.

So this is going to be plate steel, welded together, all of the welds are ground down,

this is covered in textured black powder coat finish and I say that as opposed to a stamped

out rear bumper.

You don't see a ton of those stamp rear bumpers, so again this is something that is a pretty

similar design to a lot of the others that you're going to see.

This does have a tow rated hitch, this is a class three hitch which is a little bit

different from some of the other receivers that you'll see on a lot of other bumpers.

A lot of the other ones are not tow rated, cannot be used for pulling a trailer and are

really just there for recovery purposes, so that does make this one a little bit different.

This also does not have a spindle, does not have a latch.

So this is not set up to accept a bumper mount and tire carrier.

So this is just going to be a bumper for those of you that don't need a aftermarket tire

carrier or who have a tub mounted tire carrier bolted on to your Jeep already.

Because this is a little bit more of a simple bumper, doesn't have a ton of additional bells

and whistles.

It's just a well-built simple aftermarket rear bumper.

This is gonna save you a few dollars over some of the other options out there.

As for the construction of this bumper, again it is a steel bumper, all fully welded, does

have these D-ring mounts and it does come with the D-rings as well.

If it didn't it's not gonna make or break it but it is nice that it comes with it, you

don't have to buy something additional.

If you do have a factory hitch, you're going to have to remove it because again this does

have a hitch built into it, it has a tow rated hitch, a tow rated receiver built right into

it.

So you are gonna wanna go ahead and remove that factory hitch if you do have one.

Of course this has a nice even cutout in the center here, what that allows you to do is

mount your spare tire if you have an aftermarket carrier nice and low.

The benefit to that is you get maximum viewing out of the back window and again that's what

this cutout is all about.

Other than that, it's going to follow the body line around.

It does tuck around the corner of the tub a little bit, providing a little bit of additional

protection and a nice finished look.

It's gonna come with all the mounting hardware and everything you need to get it bolted up.

I already mention that this bumper is a very fair price.

This is $375 for this bumper.

A lot of other ones that you'll find that are more expensive may have additional features,

tire carriers, lighting, spots for a Hi-Lift jack to be attached on to it for a jacking

point.

Really a bunch of different things that you can add on to different rear bumpers.

This does have the D-rings, it does have a tow ready hitch which are a couple things

that you don't find in a lot of other bumpers.

So if you are looking for a nice simple design, you don't need a tire carrier, I think this

is gonna be a great choice at a fair price.

Now somebody from the install team will show you how to install this on your Jeep.

To begin this installation, we must first remove our factory rear bumper.

To do this we're gonna unbolt both ends using a 16 millimeter socket.

So with all the bolts removed, you're ready to remove your bumper.

Now it's basically gonna to sit on the frame rail, and if you have an oversized tire you're

gonna need to open your tailgate.

Next we're gonna need to stick our bolts through the frame for the tow hitch.

You're gonna place a washer on each bolt and you're gonna place these through the backside.

Now after you have all of your bolts through, you're going to stick your plate on.

Goes just like this.

Next we're gonna take our nut plates and we're going to insert them through the frame rail,

aligning the holes on the side.

We're gonna do the same thing for the other side.

So at this point in time you're ready to install your rear bumper, we're gonna get those center

bolts in first.

I'm gonna have someone help me pick it up.

Get that bad boy up in the air.

I got one in.

Got two in, three in, four in.

So for each one of these bolts, we're gonna place a washer and then a nylon lock nut on

them.

Next we're gonna install our two side bolts.

This is gonna get a lock washer and a flat washer.

After we get these two in, we're gonna do the other side.

So now that all of your bolts are in, you're ready to start tightening it up.

We're gonna begin with the four bolts in the middle.

You're gonna use a 19 millimeter wrench and an 18 millimeter socket.

Gonna use an 18 millimeter socket to tighten our outside bolts.

So with everything tightened up, that wraps our review and install.

For more videos like this, check us out at extremeterrain.com.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler JK DV8 Off-Road RS-4 Mid Width Rear Bumper (2007-2018) Review & Install - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Kroger Annual Shareholder Meeting - Duration: 2:11.

Kroger is the second largest retailer in the country

and they can be an industry leader

in making sure that they're stepping up and protecting the bees.

And so while we're making the case on the inside,

about why that's important, our partners Friends of the Earth

were out here holding it down, chanting, protesting

to make that sure Kroger was getting it both on the inside

and they were getting hit on the outside as well.

Making sure that our case is being made

that they need to do what's right

and put people and planet first.

It's important for me to know that the food we eat is not spoiled by pesticides.

And that is worrying, because we know that

not only does it affect the health of the workers in the field

but it also affects the health of our communities.

Kroger, as a major supply chain leader in our food system,

is capable of one small policy change that would have a huge impact

on the health, equity, and sustainability of our food system.

We went in to fight for the bees

because the bees are important to all of us,

they protect our global food supply.

It's something that customers care about

and it's something that shareholders care about.

There's been over 100 organizations today

that all signed a letter urging Kroger

to ban toxic pesticides from its conventional food supply chains.

We're here to deliver that letter to Kroger

and we're glad we're all out here in solidarity together

to send the message loud and clear.

I just want to thank all the SumOfUs members

that have tweeted at Kroger,

that have signed our petition, shared our petition,

emailed their pension funds.

Just to make the case that the bees need to be protected

and Kroger can do what's right.

And I know we are having an impact

because of Kroger's recent policy announcement that happened 2 days ago,

because they knew we were going to come.

And that couldn't of happened without the support

of SumOfUs members like you.

So let's keep the momentum going and let's protect the bees and get this win.

For more infomation >> Kroger Annual Shareholder Meeting - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

10 Ways to Stay Happy on Social Media - Duration: 5:07.

10 Ways to Stay Happy on Social Media

Social media is the easiest and the most modern way of communicating with each other no matter

the distance and time.

It has made our social interactions much easier compared to the old times where we had to

write letters and post picture cards to keep in touch.

But this technological achievement did come with a cost of privacy, happiness and sometimes

your very own family relationships.

No matter what, you do not have to post everything about yourself on social media since that

is an unnecessary step towards sharing your data with the whole world.

This is the very most important thing about social media.

Keeping your personal information to yourself will always keep you away from almost all

the problems that can occur to you through social media.

To dive deep into this topic, let us see who uses this social media platform around the world.

By April 2018 according to Statista, there are 2.2 billion active users on Facebook and

1.5 billion each on YouTube and Whatsapp.

Instagram has emerged to become a giant with 813 million active users and Tumblr with 794

million active users.

Out of these users, you are not alone.

68% of women across the United States use social media compared to 62% of men.

According to research data from the United States, 90% of the population between the

age of 18 and 29 uses social media, 77% of the Internet population of the age group 30

to 49 uses the Internet, and 51% of the population group between the ages of 50 to 64 uses the Internet.

According to the current day statistics our seniors above the age of 65, around 35% of

them uses the social media.

The usage frequencies somehow vary and are lower by how senior you are.

Number one in our list.

Make more friends.

Know someone from work and school, perhaps your neighbor?

Go ahead and friend them.

A research study by Indiana University showed that people with more real social media connections

are happier compared to those with lesser connections.

Number two of all.

Limit your social media.

Only pick two or three times a day to check your social media accounts and your emails.

Do not check all the time as soon as you get a notification, else that will prove you are

addicted to it.

Number three in our list.

A day off from social media.

Have a day off from social media, at least once a week.

Use that day to be with your family of the closest friend in real life.

Number four.

Make good friends.

Make friends or follow people with positive ideas and those who inspire you.

Never be with those who drag you down through cyber bullying or those who respond with negative

feedback to your posts.

Number Five.

Stick to few platforms.

Limit your social media platforms to two or three; managing all the social media accounts

from all the platforms will sure be hassle and trouble.

Number six.

Social media influence.

Moods expressed over social media are contagious among users.

According to several research studies, social networks can spread positive and negative

both emotions.

So it is essential to unfriend or unfollow feeds that make you feel uncomfortable or

those people who make you feel bad.

Number seven in our list.

Keep it Real.

One of the most important things to do in social media is to behave true to yourself.

Faking your life to live as an influencer with unrealistic or billionaire lifestyles

will be a problem or embarrass you one day.

There have been many backfires with a lot of social media influencers lately, especially

those who share photos of other people's vehicles pretending to be a "Baller."

Number eight.

Embrace the positivity.

Use your feeds and updates to share your photos and statuses from your vacations and sharable

moments in life.

Do not try to compare your events with others.

Number nine.

Come back to reality.

Others might post all the fancy posts according to what they get to experience in life, but

that doesn't mean you cant experience better things in life as well.

Do not assess your relationship based on what others post, they might be sponsored or someone

looking for attention as a career.

Final tip in our list.

Just be yourself.

Do not be ashamed to share your nice ideas and show off your talents on social media.

Be yourself and be proud of the uniqueness you possess, and always try to influence people

towards positivity through your self.

People will like you more and will actively engage with you more due to that reason.

For more infomation >> 10 Ways to Stay Happy on Social Media - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Detail Harley Davidson Sportster 1997 - Harley Davidson Sporter Classic | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Detail Harley Davidson Sportster 1997 - Harley Davidson Sporter Classic | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Reverie - I'm Here for a Reason (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Reverie - I'm Here for a Reason (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

NEW TH10 Farming Base 2018 ✅ | BEST TH 10 Base with Multi Mortar | Anti 2 & 3 Star | Clash of Clans - Duration: 10:25.

NEW TH10 Farming Base 2018 ✅ | BEST TH 10 Base with Multi Mortar | Anti 2 & 3 Star | Clash of Clans

For more infomation >> NEW TH10 Farming Base 2018 ✅ | BEST TH 10 Base with Multi Mortar | Anti 2 & 3 Star | Clash of Clans - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Todo sobre Arunia: Religión (Ascension) - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Todo sobre Arunia: Religión (Ascension) - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Lyudmila Rudenko - 5 Facts about Chess Player Champion Lyudmila Rudenko. - Duration: 1:41.

Google Doodle honors Lyudmila Rudenko, chess champion and savior of children.

Before becoming the first woman awarded the title of International Master, she helped

evacuate stranded children during World War II.

Lyudmila Rudenko gained fame by taking down kings and queens, but was most proud of helping

to save the lives of children during World War II.

The women soviet chess master helped pave the way for women in the sport, becoming the

world's second women's chess champion in 1950, the same year she became the first woman awarded

the title of International Master.

To honor her achievements and the many titles Rudenko collected, Google dedicated its Doodle

on Friday to the chess champ on her 114th birthday.

Born in 1904 in Lubny now part of the Ukraine, Rudenko began learning chess from her father

at the age of 10 but didn't begin tournament play until she was 25.

During that gap, she earned a degree in economics and focused more on competitive swimming than

chess, becoming a champion in the 400-meter breaststroke in Odessa.

At the onset of World War II, Rudenko went to work at an armament factory in Leningrad.

When the factory workers were evacuated to another city hundreds of miles away, the children

of many workers were left behind.

As the Siege of Leningrad began, Rudenko was put in charge of evacuating the workers' children.

She organized a special train that removed the children before the military blockade

tightened around the city.

Despite her success as a chess champion, Rudenko considered this to be her life's most important

achievement.

Rudenko died in 1986 at the age of 81 in Leningrad, now known as St. Petersburg, Russia.

She was inducted into the Chess Hall of Fame in 2015.

To get more details about Lyudmila Rudenko visit https://www.google.com/doodles/lyudmila-rudenkos-114th-birthday

For more infomation >> Lyudmila Rudenko - 5 Facts about Chess Player Champion Lyudmila Rudenko. - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Brooklyn Trend For Backyard Studios At The End Of Toronto Garden | Absolutely Small House Design - Duration: 1:22.

The Brooklyn Trend For Backyard Studios At The End Of Toronto Garden

For more infomation >> The Brooklyn Trend For Backyard Studios At The End Of Toronto Garden | Absolutely Small House Design - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Remove Black Spots & Dark Marks | Best Serum For Skin Whitening & Brightening - Duration: 4:10.

skin whitening sir who does not want their skin to look beautiful and glowing

all the time the best solution under these circumstances is to use natural

ingredients or products that are safe to use their benefits are plenty and

include skin brightening balancing your skin tone

reducing blemishes and Mark's photo protection and eliminating harmful

bacteria many of the cosmetic products are available in the market these days

contain harmful chemicals and additives that cause additional damage to your

skin instead of making it healthy and glowing

a flawless skin remains only a dream given to your hectic lifestyle to add to

that many other factors like pollution harmful UV rays from the Sun stress and

improper diet can damage your skin further and give you an imbalance of

skin tone today we are going to learn how to make your own skin whitening

serum with 100% natural ingredients at home this homemade serum will brighten

your skin tone lighten your dog body parts remove suntan and sunburn heals

your dry and damaged skin ingredients aloe vera gel 120 capsule

glycerin olive oil rose water and vitamin C captured aloe vera gel aloe

vera gel contains two hormones they are oxen and gibbelins

these to harm us provide own healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce

skin inflammation Oliveira has some other benefits for skin vitamin D

capsule vitamin D has substances that protect cells from damage these are rich

in antioxidants this has strong immunity for health escape blizzardon glycerin

works to increase moisture on the skin and lock it in to restrain the dryness

it is used to treat many oily skin conditions like acne skin infections

wrinkles and fine lines olive oil olive oil has many vitamins

including A D and K as well as vitamin G it has antioxidant properties it

moisturizes and fight against bacteria rose water rose water helps to maintain

the skin pH balance and also controls excess oils and has anti-inflammatory

due to estrogen like property it possesses helps to clean pores until

this game what we'll see capsu it is an excellent antioxidant and hurts in

production of collagen which gives you flawless skin and also removes wrinkles

process first take vitamin C capsule and make it as fine powder by using crusher

now take the powder into a clean bowl add 2 teaspoons of glycerin 1 teaspoon

of olive oil

four teaspoons of rosewater

two teaspoons of aloe vera gel

and 3y 20 capsule oil

now mix thoroughly like seven texture and mostly this serum is preferred you

to apply at night by using cotton swab wash your skin with cold water by

applying this serum we have so many benefits it repels our skin it protects

our skin from suntan it makes your skin drink less so if you want to look angry

with lighten skin then this homemade serum helps you a lot without any side

effects thank you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> Remove Black Spots & Dark Marks | Best Serum For Skin Whitening & Brightening - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Health Benefits Of Papaya | কাঁচা পেঁপের আশ্চর্য গুণ ! শরীর সুস্থ রাখতে পেঁপের অসাধার‌ণ সব উপকারিতা - Duration: 8:44.

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Health Benefits Of Papaya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét