Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 27 2018

-Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite #MyWeirdFears

from you guys.

Here we go.

This first one's from @MrKdub. He says...

[ Applause ]

This one's from @sjrMDR. She says...

[ Cheers and applause ]

This one's from @CassssyMillller.

She says...

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I do the same thing. -Doonk!

[ Steve cackles ]

-This one's from @armyofangelss. She says...

[ Cheers and applause ]

This one's from @tashh-woahh. She says...

[ Applause ]

-"It was Tash." -Didn't think about that.

This one's from @Padfoot93. She says...

[ Applause ]

That's nice. -"Go ahead. No, go ahead."

-This one's from @usertalia. She says...

[ Laughter ]

And this last one here is from @Melen-Dez. He says...

There you have it. Those are our "Tonight Show" hashtags.

To check out more of our favorites,

go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.

For more infomation >> Hashtags: #MyWeirdFear - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Leslie Jones Got to Backup Dance for Jennifer Lopez - Duration: 5:11.

-How are you doing? You're so fun.

Thank you for coming back to the show.

-Yes! Thank you for having me. -You look gorgeous.

Oh, please. -I try to look gorgeous, boo.

-No, you don't have to try. You are.

-No, I do have to try, boo.

-I had -- We had one of our mutual favorite people

on the show, Jennifer Lopez.

-Ahh! I love J-Lo.

Jenny from the block, baby! -I know. Yeah, I know.

I love Jennifer Lopez. -I love her.

-But I know -- Me too. -I love her.

-You went to see her show? -[ Sighs ]

-I know.

Talk me through it, walk me through it.

-Well, okay, there's a lot of people that I want to see

in concert, like Gil Scott-Heron.

He's dead, though, so that's sad.

-Yeah. -So I'll see him in heaven.

-Yes. -You know what I mean?

-Sure.

-And, you know, Janet Jackson.

I want to see her in concert.

But J-Lo seriously is like on the top of the list,

because she can dance so good.

-Yes.

-I love to just watch her dance, and she's just so pretty.

And then she does this shake thing with her butt.

-No, I mean, she is the most talented.

She really is. -So awesome.

-We have a video of you.

You got one of your dreams come true.

You got to be a backup dancer for J-Lo.

And -- Here. You've got to see this.

Check out Leslie as J-Lo's backup dancer.

Check this out.

-[ Laughs ]

-Come on, dude.

How fun is that? -[ Laughs ]

-Oh! It actually...

You get... [ Cheers and applause ]

You gave, actually, a little -- -You've got to do that.

That's a video move, when they do that little slow thing,

and it's like slow motion.

-Oh, yeah.

That was -- Oh, come on. It looked great.

But then you got to see -- -Oh, my God!

-Then you got to see her again, at this Yankees charity --

-Yes. -Was it --

-It was for CC Sabata. I know I'm saying that wrong.

Sorry, CC. -Yeah, yeah.

-He does a charity. It's called PitCCh In.

I remembered. -All right, yeah.

That's good. Yeah.

-It's called PitCCh In, and it was so awesome!

It was -- Everybody was out there.

And we did, like, a celebrity softball game.

-Oh, really? -They didn't give us baseballs.

They gave us softballs. -Softball game. Yeah.

Now, were you there to play or were you there to --

-I was there to do it all, boo. -Yeah.

But you got asked to coach, as well, right?

-I was the coach.

I don't know if I was a good coach, but I was effective.

-What does that mean? [ Laughter ]

Now, what does that mean?

-That means I got it done. -Okay. All right, all right.

I understand. All right. I won't ask any questions.

[ Both laugh ]

Ask any questions, what that means.

But you did win, you and CC.

-I was not gonna be on a team that wasn't gonna win.

-I know, but still... -Yes, we won.

We won like -- I think it was like 4-0.

But I'm sure they'll come with some other score.

-Yeah, I know. Please.

But then you actually got to get up to bat.

-Yes. -They asked you to play.

-Well, I wasn't gonna play, 'cause I have bad knees.

You know, yeah, man, I'm 50. [ Exhales deeply ]

-You've still got the moves, though.

I saw dance. -Oh, no.

-I saw you dance.

-So, they was like, "You know, everybody bat."

Everybody had went up to bat.

So, it got towards the end of the game,

and they was like, "Do you want to bat?"

And I was like, "Yes!" -At Yankee Stadium? Yeah.

-At Yankee Stadium. I did the whole thing.

I put the dirt and stuff on my gloves.

I pointed to where I was gonna go.

-I want to show -- We have a video of you

at your first and legendary --

-Oh, you have that video? -It's my favorite thing.

Get ready. It's the best thing ever.

Leslie's at bat at Yankee Stadium.

Walk me through this. Take a look at this.

Here you go. -Oh, my God.

Oh, yes. -Look at this.

-Yep. -Yep. Was that a hit?

-The first swing, baby! -That's it.

-The first hit. They got me out.

-But then -- -They got me out.

-You're out, and then you just kept running.

[ Laughs ]

Then you just kept running. [ Laughs ]

Dude, that is the best -- That is the best thing...

I've never seen that done before.

When did you think -- When did you decide,

in your comedy mind, that you were gonna

just run around the whole bases?

-First of all, that's what we do

as black people -- run -- okay?

So I was not gonna stop at the first base.

I don't care if you got me out. I'm gonna keep running.

But when I got to the second base, I was like,

"This was a mistake.

I am tired!

I will never yell at Stanton again!"

And I ran in to home, and they're like, "Slide, slide!"

My knees was like, "Bitch, if you slide..."

[ Laughter ]

"...I will quit you right now.

I will quit you!"

-Oh, my gosh. Your knees were talking to you.

-My knees was like, "We ain't having it.

You are done." [ Both laugh ]

For more infomation >> Leslie Jones Got to Backup Dance for Jennifer Lopez - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Leslie Jones Roasts Her Old Headshots - Duration: 5:50.

-I've got to say congratulations on your second Emmy nomination.

Yes! -You got nominated.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

Well-deserved, well-deserved.

-Yes, but I want to win. -Yeah, I --

-I love Kate, but, bitch, I want this one.

[ Laughter ] -No, no, no, look.

So you're up. It's you, 'cause you --

It's a great category. -Yes.

-But for "Saturday Night Live," it's you and Kate McKinnon.

-And Aidy. -And Aidy Bryant, too.

-Yes. -I'm so psyched that you guys...

-It's insane. -How fun is that?

-It's gonna be so fun. -You crushed it this season.

You were so funny. -Man, I had too much fun.

-You crushed it this season.

-Yeah, they let me have a little bit more fun this season.

I might have a little bit more fun next season.

-Yeah. [ Cheers and applause ]

You really are.

And you're also doing stand-up, I do want to say...

-Yes. Lots of stand-up.

-I love that you're doing lots of stand-up.

-I love -- 'Cause that's what I started.

You know, that's my core is stand-up.

-Yeah, of course.

Stress Factory, New Brunswick, New Jersey,

August 2nd to the 4th. -Yes.

-Funny Bone, in Hartford, Connecticut,

August 10th through the 12th.

Tampa Improv in Tampa, Florida. I used to play there.

-Yes. And Kenan lives in Tampa,

so he's gonna come and see me. -Is he really?

-Oh, my God. I can't wait.

-How great is that? -That's gonna be so fun.

-Kenan, he got nominated.

-Yes, for two! -That's right.

-For two! [ Cheers and applause ]

Yes! -Kenan.

-I think I cried more harder when they told me

Kenan got nominated than me.

I was like, "Oh, God, he's just so funny!"

-Isn't that great? I love that guy so much.

-Yes. -But I will say the --

-And Carolines.

-September 5th through the 8th, Carolines.

-That's my birthday! -Caroline -- oh.

-That's my birthday weekend.

So that show is gonna be crazy.

[ Laughter ] -All right, good.

That's September 5th through the 8th

at Carolines here in New York City.

It's a great club, by the way. I know everyone over there, too.

When you do these, when you do stand-up,

you have to start out, you get a headshot

just so you can send it out to people

and hope -- I'm sorry, Leslie,

but we got a couple of your headshots

from when you first -- from when you first started.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-No,they're all -- but they're great.

-They're so hilarious. -I just --

I just want to show a couple of your headshots here.

-Oh, that's -- I want that after you finish.

That's pretty.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Okay.

So, first of all, I look older than I do now.

[ Laughter ]

Second, I literally was like --

I think I was, I want to say, 32, something like that.

I'm not sure.

But I had just got my hair braided by this girl

that lived in my building.

And when I went to go take the headshot,

'cause it was, like, special. It was at this photo place,

and I think he was charging me $90 for like a hundred shots,

And I was like, "Yes!" [ Laughter ]

So when I was choosing my outfit I was like,

"What would Whoopi wear?" [ Laughter ]

Because I want to be what Whoopi is.

-Yeah, Whoopi Goldberg's unbelievable.

-And so I chose the schoolteacher jacket.

[ Laughter ]

-The blazer. That's -- yeah.

-I look like I sell insurance and cosmetics.

[ Laughter ]

Like I got a Mary Kay line. You know?

[ Laughter ]

-And then -- -Okay.

-Oh, this one's good. -Let me tell you this one.

This one, my hair -- [ Cheers and applause ]

Yo, yo, I look so damn corny, that cah-cah!

First of all, my thumb is about 5 inches long.

[ Laughter ]

So many gay men approach me about my thumb.

[ Laughter and applause ]

I have lived, baby! I have lived!

Listen. [ Laughter ]

And, look -- this was taken by my hairdresser at the time,

Donna Dyson, in the middle of Wilshire Boulevard.

If you look... -Oh, yeah.

-...you'll see that's Wilshire Boulevard.

I took it right out in front of her shop.

-And that was a professional headshot.

-And that was my headshot for 15 years, at least.

[ Laughter ]

-Then this headshot -- -Okay, so let me explain.

[ Laughter ]

Okay. I was doing new headshots.

[ Laughter ]

-Oh, my God.

-I was doing some new headshots, and I ain't know the dude --

I ain't know the dude who was taking the shots.

He was testing the camera, and I was like, "Eh, eh."

And he was taking all those shots.

And when I saw this, I was like, "This bitch is crazy."

[ Laughter ]

It's my favorite headshot of all time.

-It's a good commercial for you. 'Cause, yeah...

Everyone's a little bit crazy. -Oh, my gosh.

Please, please show them. -This is the last one.

-I think it's the one that you -- Oh, yes.

-I mean, how -- -Let me explain to you.

-What were you even thinking?

-Let me explain something to you.

When I took this picture, I swear to God...

[ Laughter and applause ]

-I don't even know what -- -When I took this picture,

I swear to God, you would -- I would've put money on it

that I was about to blow up. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ] I was like -- I was like,

"How do you not look at this headshot

and tell that this girl is creative?"

[ Laughter ]

I had just came back from Tokyo and had bought

one of them little swap-meet... -Kimonos?

-Kimonos and in my hair, I got chopsticks in my hair.

'Cause I was like -- [ Laughter ]

And then I was like, "Oh, my God.

If I do my hairs, they're gonna be like,

'She's an action star!'" [ Laughter ]

-So you were gonna be in movies and everything.

-Look at this!

Why would you not put this in a movie?

-So, with these headshots, "I'm gonna blow up from this."

-Yo, I sent this to Lorne Michaels,

and I was like, "I had some good headshots."

He was like, "This one not so much."

[ Laughter ]

-Well, pal, look at where you ended up, man.

-Man, crazy, right? -Congratulations.

Second Emmy nomination. -Yes!

I love you, baby. -I love you.

-You're the best. Leslie Jones, everybody!

For more infomation >> Leslie Jones Roasts Her Old Headshots - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Betsy DeVos' $40 Million Yacht, World Snail Racing Championship - Monologue - Duration: 3:27.

-Let's get to the news.

President Trump headed to the Midwest today

and left the White House without addressing the media,

which reporters are calling an outrage and a snub and a relief.

[ Laughter ]

Sources recently told Axios that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner

are planning to stay in Washington, D.C.,

for as long as President Trump does.

So, 10 to 20?

[ Laughter ]

A 40 -- [ Cheers and applause ]

A $40 million yacht owned by Education Secretary

Betsy DeVos was untied and set adrift last week.

[ Laughter ]

And I just want to say to Betsy DeVos,

"adrift" means, like, "out in the water."

[ Laughter and applause ]

That's right, a $40 million yacht

owned by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos

was untied and set adrift last week.

And then -- this is concerning --

she got in her car to go get it.

[ Laughter ]

And one more, 'cause it's the best thing that happened.

[ Laughter ]

Police have yet to identify who untied the $40 million yacht

owned by Betsy DeVos, but they have one suspect --

Betsy DeVos.

[ Laughter and applause ]

"What do you mean --

What do you mean you have to --

You have to tie it to the dock?"

[ Laughter ]

England recently hosted its annual

World Snail Racing Championship.

Here's what it looked like.

♪♪

[ Laughter and applause ]

-Come on, big snail!

Former White House aide and "Apprentice" contestant,

Omarosa Manigault, announced a surprise book

that will be released in August.

A surprise book? [ Laughter ]

There's literally nothing less surprising

than someone getting fired from the White House

and then writing a book.

[ Laughter ]

You can read all about it in my new book.

[ Laughter and applause ]

It's a good book.

A Montana man was awarded his wife's weight in beer

over the weekend after he carried her on his back

through an obstacle course

to win the Rocky Mountain Wife Carrying championship.

[ Laughter ]

And the winner of the Husband Carrying championship, Beyoncé.

[ Audience "Oohs," laughter, applause ]

New York's MTA gave a presentation this week

to attempt to explain the subway system's

recent fall in ridership.

They shut off the lights in the auditorium,

cranked the heat up to 115, peed on the floor,

and said, "That's pretty much it."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Today was National Intern Day, so don't forget

to send them to go get themselves a card

for you to sign.

[ Laughter and applause ]

"The Washington Post" has published an article

about this list of -- sorry -- about the list of changes

executives are thinking of implementing

to make the Miss America Pageant more modern.

And here's that list.

[ Laughter, cheers, applause ]

For more infomation >> Betsy DeVos' $40 Million Yacht, World Snail Racing Championship - Monologue - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Amber's Minute of Fury: R. Kelly - Duration: 3:24.

-For the past 20 years, singer R. Kelly has faced accusations

of sleeping with underage girls,

filming sexual encounters without women's consent,

and even running a sex cult.

Recently he released a 19-minute song called

"I Admit It."

Here to comment on that song,

please welcome one of our writers, Amber Ruffin,

with "Amber's Minute of Fury."

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Right now all across America,

black people are imprisoned for tiny, insignificant infractions.

Meanwhile, this fool is skipping around

freer than a lady in a tampon commercial.

So, in this new song,

which I haven't listened to and never will,

R. Kelly tried to defend his horrible behavior.

In his song, he says all kinds of crazy things like,

"I just want to do my music. Stop stressing me."

Okay, no one's mad at you for doing your music.

No one is saying that that song is too young.

No one's saying don't have sex with that song on tape

without its consent.

What you're experiencing right now is not called stress.

It's called repercussions for your actions!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Stress is what you'll feel when you go to jail.

He also says, "Pease just let me age gracefully."

Well, uh, here's a beauty tip.

If you don't want to look old,

don't surround yourself with teenagers!

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

You don't -- You don't have to clap every time I yell,

'cause I'm never going to stop!

He also says, "I admit, I [bleep] with all the ladies.

That's both older and young ladies.

But tell me how they call it a pedophile,

'cause that [bleep] is crazy."

Okay, two problems.

One, "ladies" and "crazy" is a slant rhyme,

and you're better than that.

And, two, you married a 15-year-old when you were 27!

That's the definition of a pedophile!

We're not calling you a pedophile.

Merriam-Webster is!

Next, he says, "I'm tired of everybody

wanting a piece of me.

[Bleep]. I'm not an ATM machine."

Fool, the "M" stands for machine!

You just said, "Automatic Teller Machine machine"!

[ Cheers and applause ]

R. Kelly also says, "I admit that I've been underrated."

Okay, now, here's where we agree.

You have absolutely been underrated...

as a predator in our community.

You have been a criminal for 20 years,

and you've been getting away with it.

Know why? 'Cause all your victims are black women.

Kanye West simply interrupted Taylor Swift,

and he had to leave the country for a year!

So, look, I'm sure the song sounds great,

but you don't deserve my attention.

What you deserve is jail time, you slant-rhyming dummy!

This has been "Amber's Minute of Fury"!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Amber Ruffin, everybody!

For more infomation >> Amber's Minute of Fury: R. Kelly - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

【BIG NEWS】 I'm Keeping A Cat!!! [CC Available] |Yuka Kinoshita - Duration: 10:03.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today.... I thought I'd try shooting a regular life vid in this room

I got some news to tell you guys

tadaa! I got this little meowzers

Just look at how cute he is

I've wanted to have a cat since forever ago

But I never really went ahead and bought one

It is taking another life into your hands after all and you shouldn't approach something like that so lightly

But I had this dream recently

In my dream there was this cat and it had these flipped back looking ears

And check this little guy out

Can you see how his ears are

This type of cat is called an American curl

It's curled back ears are what make it so unique

And when I saw my dream I was like.......

oh so... its a sign that I am supposed to go out and get a cat

So I searched around to see if american curls were available here in Tokyo

And there was one close by

And I went out to see him

I even held him in my arms And I even thought this might perhaps be the one

but ..... it was really cute but...

and it did lick me and was so cute I was like omg its so cute are cats supposed to be this cute

But I felt that this was not the one I was meant to be with

and so I was weighing my options for a while

And so later when I was looking online

And I saw a picture this little guy And his little face was so darn cute

I totally fell in love and so I went to go meet him

And once I held him in my arms I knew she was the one for me

and so... I know some of you might not care

Just recently a person named 'Hikakin' bought a cat

I went to go meet this cat the morning of the release of his video announcing his purchase of a kitten

And I made a decision to pick this one

And right on that exact same day Hikakin made a video announcing that he bought a cat

I was shook I was like am I copying him or something?

That is totally not the case. please don't say that you guys. Just looking at these little critters aren't they so cute

but.... please don't think like that It is another life that you're going to be in charge of

You really have to want one of these before you take on such responsibility

This little guy is called an American curl

but these youtubers called PDR and Mimei also have an american curl

I never knew much about this sort of cat I've only heard of things like Russian Blue scottish fold and others

I never knew that this type of cat existed called American curl

I only knew about this variety of cat that had flipped back ears in a round about way.

PDR and mimei's cat called Suga is also an american curl and its a tiny black kitten with swept back ears

its super cute

I probably saw that and it was stuck in my brain And that's probably the reason why I dreamt of this cat

I totes thought it was destiny or something but It was probably just me remembering that cat

It was all things to 'shuga' that I was able to meet this little kitten... I'm so thankful

ayyy.... you've spent the whole video ignoring the camera... you ain't no youtuber at all

the name....

I've been thinking long and hard about it even before picking her up

Her name is 'Lon'

Lon "ron" sounds like a boys name doesn't it she's not a boy she's a girl

over there look over there

Even before bringing her back my thoughts were always about her.... wondering what is she up to right now

There really isn't any meaning behind her name I just saw her face looks like a "Lon"

don't she look like a Lon when I told my friend they said that it totally looks like a Lon

My friend told me that in French that Lon can also mean 'luck'

I'm not sure if it's due to the american curl breed but this little guy is so affectionate and loves to play

she loves to eat as well

she does bite and scratch but does it so lightly and lovingly that it doesn't hurt at all

I don't think I'll put up any videos of my cat

This is just an announcement video and that is why its here

Aside from this I don't believe I'll put anymore vids of my cat on my main channel here

I'll probably put videos of her on my second channel

So for any of you who are interested please go check it out

cats do love being petted around here

I was thinking.... mother cats lick their kittens like this I feel that if you recreate that feeling the kittens really respond to it

she purrs right away the thing that is super cute is when she is on your tummy

she starts to massage it right away

It seems like it's one of those things that kittens tend to do

Apparently it's a sign that kittens give that they want some of their mother's milk

so lets play a bit with Lon

she loves this thing

we got her attention

She plays a lot and she sleeps a lot as well

Just when I think she's asleep shes up and ready to play again

hey Lon I've never seen you jump

She loves it up here She's always taking naps up here

ain't she just the cutest

When raising an animal It is taking another life into your own hands

You really can't take this lightly

I spent a long time wanting to Have a pet but I stayed away from getting one on a whim

There's been quite a lot of people getting cats recently

its a boom in Cat ownership

Despite being a little cat she really is affectionate to humans she must love humans

she's so smart And she already learned how to go potty

I plopped her next to the litter box and told her that's your toilet and she took to it

she doesn't get into trouble either

It's her favorite spot

She loves taking naps there

look at that scary face

c'mere

she's such a cutie

hey stop that

no don't do that

It's all right now that she's a kitten But it might hurt when she's grown up

and so this was the announcement I seldom ever shoot vids in this room anymore

I'll probably throw up vids on instagram and my other channel so please check them out

I'll be taking a break from eating today I just wanted to announce that I now have a kitten

And as always thank you for watching If you like this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons

oh yeah I forgot to say that Lon's jaw juts out a bit

and she looks sort of like a pug ain't that so cute

For more infomation >> 【BIG NEWS】 I'm Keeping A Cat!!! [CC Available] |Yuka Kinoshita - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Drink One Glass Daily To Cure diabetes Permanently | Flower For Cure Diabetes - Duration: 8:06.

bunny flowers a complete cure for diabetes diabetes has become a common

problem these days a diabetic cannot live his life freely

he finds a boundary around him he can't even eat what he wants everybody

suggests him what to do and not to do but that is a solution to control that

it is without any side effects anybody of any age can use it this is a kind of

flowers the grows in the hilly area of Kashmir and some red parts of hamachi

funny flowers also known as paneer Kapur Indian rennet paneer Dora it is known to

have mer cell properties and is great for diabetics

let's dig in deep and know if paneer k-fold really helps in managing this

condition paneer cup whole is a herb to cut up the cars as well as effects

besides the condition itself it corrects the degenerative issues which result

because of diabetes it is safe and effective in managing diabetes mellitus

as a single agent supplement to synthetic anti-diabetic drugs paneer

Khopoli helps overcome deficients to oral

hypoglycemic drugs when used as a supplementary to various cases of

uncontrolled diabetes funny cap whole confers a sense of well-being in

patients and promotes symptom ik relief in diseases like weakness dizziness pain

in legs body ache polar yeah Alvarez how does funny flowers help manage diabetes

according to macrobiotic nutritionists and health practitioners this flower

heals the beta cells of the pancreas for better utilization of insulin if they

can die Lee even in small quantities it could effectively manage high blood

sugar levels according to dietitians it is a herb which is used for diabetic

management it has the abilities of not only regulating the insulin level inside

of ourselves but also repairs the beta cells of pancreas which are the

producers of insulin in diabetics bitter cells present in islets of langerhans or

damaged hence type 2 diabetics body is unable to produce insulin

which is why an outer source is required this is where pineal flowers come into

play take some paneer flowers and soak them

in water for two to three arts now boil the flowers

in the same water in a saucepan to ensure that all the goodness has been

extracted from the flower strain the water and drink it every day on an empty

stomach one can also use the powder that is available in medical stores

you can continue it with your medicines and died your sugar level will down in

just one month counter sugar and cholesterol level before beginning of

the course count off the ten days 20 days and 30 days you will see what

difference it is making the scientific name of periwinkle is catharanthus

roseus commonly known as the Madagascar periwinkle is a species of flowering

plant it is one of the widely used natural remedies for diabetes treatment

it has been used since ancient times as a harbour medicine to treat several

internal and external diseases the first use of periwinkle for diabetes treatment

takes place in 1920s even before insulin was discovered periwinkle is a flower

that grows in almost all climates it is a hardy plant found in tropical regions

and for centuries periwinkle flowers tea has been used in the treatment of

diabetes let us see how to make a Peruvian Coty to treat diabetes both the

leaves and the flower of the plant have anti-diabetic properties we will be

using only flower to make the tea in this recipe to make periwinkle tea add

fresh flowers to a glass of boiling water and leave for five to ten minutes

to boil completely and turn off heat let the solution steep for 10 to 15 minutes

thereafter strain the mixture and drink it along this segment you must drink

periwinkle tea in the morning before you eat breakfast drink this tea for at

least a month to see if there has been a reduction in blood glucose levels to

come within normal range researchers have assured that the properties of

periwinkle may be useful in treating diabetes but more research is required

to certify it safe a qualified medical professional must be consulted before

inclusion of periwinkle chi or periwinkle as a dietary supplement and

showed that the periwinkle tea for diabetes is not related to wing car -

pieces which is highly toxic banana flower for gestational diabetes

gestational diabetes is a condition occur during pregnancy the only symptom

of this condition is the elevation of the blood sugar level after the baby is

born the amount of glucose in the mother's organism becomes normal this is

happening especially during the third month of the pregnancy the elevation of

blood sugar in the organism of the mother is lead to an elevation of sugar

in the baby organism therefore babies born from woman with

gestational diabetes are larger and bigger than normal the explanation of

this is that the glucose in the blood of the mother is passing through the

placenta and goes directly to the bloodstream of the baby in this way the

baby has more glucose than it needed and for that reason it becomes bigger than

normal mothers who are suffering from gestational diabetes are at higher risk

for developing diabetes type 2 in the future these are several ways which are

suitable for women with gestational diabetes to control that blood sugar

level during pregnancy the first one of them is to take medication prescribed by

their doctors these medications are anti-diabetic drugs which stimulates the

secretion of insulin now let us prepare delicious recipe with banana flour

for this recipe take banana flour and chop it into fine pieces

banana flour onion cooking oil coconut powder turmeric curry leaves mustard

seeds and salt now let's start the process take a pan add 2 tbsp of cooking

oil let the oil boil add 1/4 tablespoon of mustard seeds curry leaves

onions

and fry for some time now I'd finally chopped banana flour add some salt

turmeric powder pour some water

cover it with a lid and allow it to cook for five minutes after five minutes you

can open the lid and check the curry in between and allow it to cook properly

now add coconut powder and mix well

banana flower curry is ready it is so Emmy delicious and healthy by taking

this you can cure gestational diabetes thank you for watching this video like

and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> Drink One Glass Daily To Cure diabetes Permanently | Flower For Cure Diabetes - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Paper Flower Tutorial step by step - Beautiful Origami Lotus Flower - Duration: 5:01.

Dear Paper Flowers Lover, Welcome to Paper Lotus making tutorial.

You need 12 pieces 10cm x 5cm paper 4 Green and 8 Pink

Please follow the instruction step by step for making a best origami lotus.

Make 4 unites same using green paper

Make 8 unites same using pink paper

For more infomation >> DIY Paper Flower Tutorial step by step - Beautiful Origami Lotus Flower - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

"Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 3" Movie Public Review | Sanjay Dutt | Jimmy Shergill - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> "Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 3" Movie Public Review | Sanjay Dutt | Jimmy Shergill - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Fixed Adobe Genuine Software Verification Failure Installation Failed - Duration: 2:05.

Fixed Adobe Genuine Software Verification Failure Installation Failed

Let's try install Adobe product

-_-

Go to the directory : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe

Rename the folder OOBE to OOBE.old

Let's try install Adobe product again

DONE

Fixed Adobe Genuine Software Verification Failure

For more infomation >> Fixed Adobe Genuine Software Verification Failure Installation Failed - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Indices at record highs but India's market cap down over 8% in 2018 - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> Indices at record highs but India's market cap down over 8% in 2018 - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

New, mandatory evacuations as California's Carr Fire grows to 20,000 acres - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> New, mandatory evacuations as California's Carr Fire grows to 20,000 acres - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

The 3 Accounting Functions: What is Accounting? Who are Accountants? - Duration: 20:05.

Hi welcome to this tutorial on accounting basics. Specifically we're

going to talk about the theoretical functions of accounting and, ah, the

functions of accountants, and why they both exist. So first of all, I want to say

this is the first recording I've done in a few years, so I'm sorry if I'm a bit

rusty, and secondly I'm in a new location ah compared to previous recordings and

nearby they're constructing a block of units so if you can hear a little bit of

construction noise in the background, um, then I do apologise. Anyway here we go!

All right, so what are we going to cover in this tutorial? First of all there's

this introduction, then we want to talk about what is accounting, then we're

going to talk about what do accountants do, and finally we will talk about the three

functions of accounting. and then we'll have a conclusion. All right, so let's

get into it. All right, so what is accounting? Essentially, accounting is an

information system. Now whether an information system is software or

specifically IT related, or simply some sort of manual or paper information

system, it doesn't really matter, um, in this case. Accounting is an information

system. Now this information system primarily uses financial data so things

that involve money and finances such as transactions that have occurred in a

business or an organization, financial statements that are denominated by

dollars or euros, or so forth. And also, this information can also include

non-financial data. Now that's kind of important. Many people think I'm

accounting only involves money, but you'll find that many accounting reports,

specifically in management accounting, do involve non-financial data. So you may

have a management accounting report, like a materials variance report, and they

might have raw material inputs, in those management accounting reports. And that

involves some specific non-financial data, such as raw material. Ok, so when we

say it's an information system, ah, this accounting

information system has to be able to: Collect the inputs, so it has to be able

to collect transactions or collect events, and also then has to be able

to process, store, retrieve and analyze those events, and transactions, and then

generate reports, and essentially produce the outputs. And this is very similar to

other types of information systems. Ok, accounting is used in almost every type

of organization whether they're private organizations, public sector entities or

nonprofit organizations. (It's) We'll talk about why accounting information and

accounting information systems are so prevalent when we talk about the

functions of accounting towards the end. Ok so next up, what do accountants do? So

accountants, ah, interact with this particular information system and they

communicate the results they get from that system. So whether the information

system is a manual, perhaps in a paper ledger like in those old ledger

notebooks you may see from very outdated newsagencies, or in a software system

where I could see today, or even millennia ago they would carve

accounting information to pieces of stone! And accountant needs to be able to

record, classify, summarize, and communicate data into this information

system and, ah, analyze the results. So they have to record transactions, they have to

be able to collect the inputs that will go into the information system, they have

to classify the inputs. So they have to say, "Ok here's a receipt, ah, what part

of the information system does this involve?" Then they might have to

summarize the data. So they might have to say, "Okay well my CEO doesn't want to see

a hundred thousand receipts, all he wants to see is a summary of all those

receipts that I can give him in a five-page report." Um, he may have to, an

accountant, he or she may have to analyze what's in the information system so

accountants aren't simply robots! They often, ah, have to use their analytical

processes. They have to know not only what's going to be a information system

but also how to read the language underlying business. So they may have to

analyze the reports, and then they have to communicate it. You'll find

that most higher-level jobs in the accounting field aren't really about

number crunching, it's more about the communication side. So whether they're

communicating to clients, or to a manager or to, ah, investors, it's about turning

what's in the information system, in the accounting 'language', into something

that's actionable and useful for the people who aren't as skilled in

accounting as that particular accountant is. Okay? And there's a vast array of

accounting roles, specialties and levels of responsibility in general, so I can't

cover everything here, but um you can, if you had to classify them, which you

probably shouldn't, you could probably state (sic) accountants perform their tasks

focusing on either financial accounting, management accounting, taxation, audit,

insolvency, or corporate finance. So, again, it's wrong to put these in mutually

exclusive buckets, but you'll find most accounting specialists, if you go out and

do an accounting career, normally tend to gravitate towards one of those areas. Yes,

again there's overlap, depending on the size of the firm there may be maybe more

overlap or less overlap, but ah, generally you'll become a specialist in one of these

fields, before you want to move around; perhaps for career mobility! And in

general, when you're working as an accountant there are four main areas so

you can work in. You can work at a specialist accounting firm, and that's

known as practice. Like, public practice or private practice, and that's where you

get your KPMG's and you EY's, everything down to your local CA or CPA

at a smaller office. That's where you work with clients, you may give business

advice, and ah, you might help them out with their tax, you might help them out with

restructuring things in their small business. It's a, it's a, whole basket of

choices, but essentially, you work as a specialist accountant and you provide

advice to your clients. Now you may work in a finance team

within a business, that's known as Commerce. That's where you work perhaps

in a large organization, like a large, perhaps in a large retail organization,

or a large manufacturing organization, and they had their finance team in-house.

That's probably led by the CFO, the chief financial officer, and there are

specific managers underneath them, and they handle all of the accounting

functions within that particular business, and only that particular

business. Now there's a similar sort of role within a government department, it's

a very similar role to the previous one, except you're in a public sector

organization. And also some people choose to be a teacher. And they teach

accounting in an institution, and they become academic accountants. And they

may be working at universities, or technical colleges or, um, other tutors and

so forth. Okay so this is this is the heart of the lesson: These are the

theoretical functions for accounting. Why does it accounting exist? What led to the

development of accounting in the first place? And, when you study accounting

you'll be generally told that there are three specific functions to accounting.

We have to remember that, all these involve the idea that resources are

scarce and need to be allocated well, or efficiently or optimally. Okay? So if we

all had as much money as we want and there was infinite resources on the

planet, then accountants probably wouldn't exist!

So let's embed these three functions, based on the idea that we have have to

make choices between: Where we spend our money. (And) have to make choices where we

spend our time. And we have to make sure whatever we spend our time and money on,

that we do it well. Okay, so taking that on board, now the three functions of

accounting are. the decision-making function, the contracting function and

the stewardship function. And we're going to go over them each, one by one.

Okay, the decision-making function. All right. So people in organizations need to

optimize decision making when deciding where to allocate their resources and

how to control the performance of these resource allocations. And accounting

information can greatly help this! Okay so that the general preamble. So we have

to decide where we spend our money, where we spend our time, between choices

and that's pre making the choice, and then post making the choice, we have to

make further decisions about controlling the management of those particular

allocations, so we have to make sure that, after we've made the choice then we have

to make further decisions that: whatever we hoped would happen, is actually

happening. And how do we get a hold all this? Accounting information,

whether they're management accounting reports or financial

accounting reports, greatly assist this decision making. And this function grew

out of the Industrial Revolution so pre-industrial revolution, ah, life is pretty

simple. You had a house, you had your family, you had your kids, you probably

had a small farm, that was right outside your house! So all you ever did was tend

to your farm. What you grew, you ate, and if there's any

leftover you might walk a hundred metres and sell it at the market, or something.

Not too complicated. But once the industrial revolution, um, the ownership and control

of assets and resource became separated. And the scale of projects became more

difficult to manage and control. So there we were in our farm, suddenly Industrial

Revolution occurs, or not so suddenly but um it occurs, and now we don't just own a

farm we may own a factory, ten farms, our employees might not be our children who

are sleeping in the same house as us, but we may have 50 employees in

another part of the country! And we not might not be selling, you know, 40

potatoes at a market, we might be selling millions of dollars of potatoes, in a

foreign country. So all those easy things we could do in

the past, by looking out the window and telling our kids what to do, or doing it

ourselves and watching over it, it was impossible once the Industrial

Revolution. So we needed this form of standardized communication. We needed to

know: What was my factory doing in the south of the country, ah, last month?

What about the north of the country? How did the factory in the north of

the country compare to that in the south of the country? So the accounting

information became the standardized communication

methods, both to make decisions and control our decisions. Alright, secondly

the contracting function. Alright so remember the idea that

now we have, ah, not just our children working for us, or ourselves working for

us, on the farm, but now we have a large enterprise and we may have 50 or 500 or

5,000 employees working for us. So how do we manage and influence, to control these

large numbers of people, that are spread over large distances, where even larger

sums of resources are at stake? You know, I imagine if you're growing up in you

know 15th century farming community and your parents told you to chop the wood,

there wasn't much of a choice. But if you if you're living post Industrial Revolution

and you've got a CEO on the other side of the world, what's making you do the

right thing, when you're being employed by them? What's actually controlling you

and influencing you? And this is where accounting info can again help, because

you can embed accounting info into these employment contracts. And the accounting

info, within the contracts, can overcome the agency problems. And now the agency

problems, are/is a technical term or an academic term, for the situation I

just described earlier, in that ownership of the resources, (and) the control the

resources, like the managers and the employees, they're separated! So they

often have different motives. The managers and the employees probably want

to do as little work and get paid as much as possible. While the owners of the

resources probably want the agents to do as much work as possible, for as little

money as possible! So they have they have different incentives. So by introducing

accounting information into our contracts we can perform: bonding

mechanisms, and monitoring mechanisms. And these are the two techniques to overcome

agency problems. Now an example of (a) bonding mechanism, let's go back to,

we'll forget farming, let's go to mining. Okay? So I'm in Sydney at the moment, and

this is post-industrial revolution, and I want to start a mine. I've analyzed the

accounting data, and I've made the decision that I don't want to start a

mine in Sydney, ah, in Australia, I want to start a mine in South Africa. So I employ

a mine manager in South Africa to open my mine, and operate my mine. Now an

example of a bonding mechanism, we can embed into his contract, is we can say,

"Okay Mine Manager, if our mine generates, you know, X amount of profit this year

then I will give you a bonus." So we're bonding the mine manager's and my

motivations. We're saying, "I want profit as the owner, now if you if you give me

profit, then you'll get a bonus." So essentially we're bonding our

motivations so we want the same thing. That's, ah, one example there. The other

example is the 'monitoring mechanisms'. So, even though I'm using the bonding

mechanism to get my mine manager to want the same thing as I do, that's not

the only way to influence and control his behavior, his or her behavior, I beg

your pardon. Now we can include our monitoring

mechanisms using accounting information into the contracts. I can say,

"Okay Mine Manager I'll only employ you if you send back

monthly mine operation reports back to me in Sydney. So each month he would get

the accounting information, he would do a quick management accounting

information report and he would email me, back to Sydney. And then I could get

the report and I could 'monitor', what his performance is like over the previous

month. And that's how I use that accounting information as a monitoring

mechanism. And that's the second way we can introduce the contracting function,

using accounting information. Okay, and the final function of accounting is the

stewardship function. Now this one pre-dates the previous two functions, although

it's kind of similar. So the previous two functions of decision-making and

contracting we're all post-industrial revolution and

kind of involve the employee-employer relationship, and the profit motive. The

stewardship function predates that, and goes all the way back to the times of

kings and queens and lords and ladies and, ah, so forth. It was when one

person or one organization would own ALL the resources, and not out of an

employee/employer relationship, someone will be given a certain piece of those

resources to manage. So there may be a king in London or a queen in London and

they would say, "Okay, ah, lord, Lord Jamie(!), you can look after this area of land and as

long as you take care of it well, and you're a good steward of that land, and you

know, ah, pledge allegiance to the king and queen, then you can

maintain that land and, get a nice life off it. Now go enjoy that Lord Jamie." So it

still involves similar ideas to the previous two, ah, we're trying to control the

behavior of Lord Jamie, who's looking after the land and we want him to take

care of that land. We don't want him to trash the land, we don't want him to let

it over grow, and, we want to take care of the land, and ah, we also want him to report

back how the land is going, back to the king and the queen, or the bishop in case

of the religious organization. So how can both parties assess if the steward is

doing a good job? How can the king or the queen or the bishop know that the

steward... how can each of them communicate saying, "Yes, are you doing a job?" and the

steward goes, "Yes, I am doing a good job! Like, here we go, here's some information."

So they use this accounting information, um... Okay my slide's a bit wrong there. So,

"Accounting information within contracts can provide the communication of control,

um, control mechanism." Just remove that: "within contracts" so just um, that slide

should read, "Accounting information can provide this communication and control

mechanism." So we may have our the accounting information such as tax receipts of the

land, agriculture output and distribution, you know,

if it's a particular area of the country or land there may be gold treasure stored there, so they

could report back how much gold is on that piece of land, ah, using

accounting information. And they may even report on soldiers and armory available

for wars. So the king, who's in his castle in the capital, would know um, perhaps

how much gold is located everywhere in his Kingdom.

All right. And so you see it pre-dated, and it's a bit of a different relationship,

but they're they're similar sorts of ideas. Yeah, feel free to comment, if um that,

'within contracts' section has thrown you off. I should have double checked that. You know

how you always, you make mistakes, um not when you do typos and they've got the

red line showing you the made a mistake, it's when you

include words that are spelled correctly and obviously grammatically

correct, and ah yeah, completely missed it! So I'm sorry about that. Okay so let's, ah,

have a quick review. What we covered today was: What is accounting? And that's

essentially an information system. What do accountants do? They interact

with the information system and communicate the results. And what are the

three functions of accounting? That is decision-making, contracting and

stewardship. Okay! All right that's it! I hope it helped. Best of success, in your exams, and

your studies and if you choose accounting as a major. If you enjoyed the

video please subscribe to the channel, button should appear soon you can click

on. Or you can watch another one of my tutorials now. Or even if you don't want

to do either of those, just give me a like and that would be really good as well!

And finally, feel free to comment below if anything needs clarification or if you

just want to say hello. So, um, it doesn't have to be a one-way conversation here.

If, ah, I can't answer like specific assignment questions, haha! You'd be surprised

how many people just send me their homework and assignment questions and, ah,

want me to give them the answers, but I can't do that. But if you

need any clarification, where you can help yourself, then feel free to

comment below. And, um yeah, I hope to hear from you. Alright thanks very much!

For more infomation >> The 3 Accounting Functions: What is Accounting? Who are Accountants? - Duration: 20:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Yoast: How to update images without losing rankings? - Duration: 0:37.

Hey, Bryan Fly emailed us saying,

"We want to make some improvements to the images on our site.

"The last time we did that we lost a lot of image rankings.

"My question is: how do we update our images

without losing organic positions on them?"

Well, Bryan, if you change them on the spot

so you keep the same URL and you don't change anything around them,

you really shouldn't be losing image rankings.

If you change anything around them, then Google has to re-index all of that

and that will take a lot of time.

So keep the same URLs, is basically the suggestion.

Good luck.

For more infomation >> Ask Yoast: How to update images without losing rankings? - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

DJ Soda Remix 2018 - Nonstop Việt Mix Vinahouse Hay Nhất 2018 - Nhạc Trẻ Tâm Trạng Mới Nhất - Duration: 48:47.

For more infomation >> DJ Soda Remix 2018 - Nonstop Việt Mix Vinahouse Hay Nhất 2018 - Nhạc Trẻ Tâm Trạng Mới Nhất - Duration: 48:47.

-------------------------------------------

Κρύων - Το Άγιο Δισκοπότηρο - Duration: 19:47.

For more infomation >> Κρύων - Το Άγιο Δισκοπότηρο - Duration: 19:47.

-------------------------------------------

How Does Property Crowdfunding Work? - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> How Does Property Crowdfunding Work? - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

குழந்தைகளுக்கு வாழைப்பழம் கொடுக்கறீங்களா அப்போ இந்த வீடீயோவை கண்டிப்பா பாருங்க | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> குழந்தைகளுக்கு வாழைப்பழம் கொடுக்கறீங்களா அப்போ இந்த வீடீயோவை கண்டிப்பா பாருங்க | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Massive fire-fighting aircraft battle Californian blaze - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Massive fire-fighting aircraft battle Californian blaze - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Promontory of the Whale and Spanish Tower in Torre del Pozzo ~ 27 June 2018 | Travel in Sardinia - Duration: 2:11.

Promontory of the Whale and Spanish Tower in Torre del Pozzo ~ 27 June 2018 | Travel in Sardinia

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét