Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 30 2018

Google Sites is an easy-to-use tool set for creating simple websites.

In a previous video we showed how to create a single page site.

Here we'll create more pages and manage the site menu.

Here's a Google site with one page.

Now I'll add more content to this site by adding more pages.

Let's go back to the editor.

To add a page, click the "Pages" link in the upper right to bring up this column menu

At bottom, over over blue plus sign.

Click the icon next to "New Page."

Enter the new page's name.

Google creates the page, and a menu in the upper right

which corresponds to a menu on the live site.

With a single page, I didn't need a navigation menu for my site but now

users can find the different pages using the menu.

Google titles my new page with the name I entered for the page in the menu.

I change the title of the page by clicking on it

and replacing the text.

Then click outside the text box.

I change the name of the page in the menu

by double-clicking it in menu on the right

and replacing the text there.

On any page, you can add a footer for all pages. Hover your cursor at the bottom edge.

"Add Footer" as an option will appear.

Click it and you're able to add or edit a footer.

Any content you add to the footer on any page is automatically

duplicated in the footer on all pages in your site.

The same content editing tools as if editing the body of a page.

This might be all you need in terms of consistency between pages.

But if you'd like your pages to match each other in more ways

I'll show you how I can create and use a template page.

Here I've set up the first page with the formatting and elements

I'd like duplicated across other pages.

The page title will be different for each page. But I want these header elements

arranged as they are on this page and the navigation buttons

on every page in the site

This site is an online lesson that I want students to move through in a particular order.

so these buttons provide direction.

On the first page of the site, I'll delete the previous page button and on the last page, I'll delete the next page button

You can duplicate a previously created page

instead of creating a new one from scratch every time.

An efficient way to create pages then is to create a template page

that has formatting and elements you want in common across all your pages.

This is the first page. It's most efficient for me at this point, before I add any content to it,

to click this menu on the first page,

and duplicate the page. I'll name it "Template."

Just so I'm clear when working on a regular basis in the site

I'll change the page title also to template.

So now I can create any subsequent page on this site

by duplicating the template page,

changing the title,

and adding content.

Now obviously the template page isn't much use to visitors to my site

So I'll take it off of this menu.

I click the drop down menu

next to the page and the page list and

click hide from navigation,

Now it does not appear as a link in the site menu.

With a template page I can add pages to my site that are formatted the same.

I can use multiple templates on a single site if I need different sets of pages formatted similarly to one another

Also,

Adjacent to the publish button is a menu where I can duplicate the entire site as another Google site.

So if you need to create multiple sites with very similar

formatting or content, such as online lessons for a course,

you can create a template site. Then you make copies of that template site to create

individual sites

When building or modifying a site you may want a different home page.

So I created a new page to be homepage which right now is named "Page 2."

I'll add content to it after I make it the home page.

To make it the home page for the site.

I click the drop down menu for that page and choose "Make Home Page."

Now I rename these pages

So that they're in order

So pages automatically populate a menu on your publish site.

Here's some other tips concerning this menu.

By default Google puts it across the top in the upper right.

You can change it to a left-hand column menu

In the page editor, hover with the mouse cursor

in the upper left-hand corner, and you'll see a cog.

Click it and choose "Side Navigation"

The mobile menu is added in the editor

so let's preview the site.

I can change it back to top navigation using the same menu

This menu can also have links to content elsewhere on the web instead of just pages on this Google site

If I want to add a link to the Canisius College main website that's easy to do.

In the lower right, I hover over the blue plus button and this time choose the icon next to new link

Under "Name," add the hyperlink text.

Under "Link," add the URL or web address.

Then click done

And the link is added to the navigation menu

Lastly reordering pages is simple. Just click and drag pages

on the right-hand pages menu.

you can make a page a child page of any other page by clicking, dragging,

and releasing it directly over the parent page

Child pages are treated differently by Google in the site menu.

For more infomation >> Google Sites: Pages and Menus - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Brooke's Surprising Engagement & Princess's Online Shade 'Sneak Peek' | Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - Duration: 4:57.

Make dollars it don't make sense.

Hey. Hi. Hello. Princess this is Brooke.

Hi darling nice to meet you. Seeing Lyrica on that stage

is just what I need to get my mind off my own drum.

Not only did I just check Moniece 80s fashion show

but Ray's been gone for like six days

and when I posted a subliminal meme

to get his attention his mom starts attacking me.

And his sister starts texting me.

They don't even know what's going on.

I see you looking cute.

And I see that ring finger shining brighter

than all the others. Oh hello.

Brooke are you engaged? What is going on?

Listen ya'll not gonna be the only one's wifey club.

Okay. I's going to get married too honey.

Oh my God congratulations. Really soon.

Thank you. Wait to who? Marcus. I know fair question.

Marcus Black? Yeah. We took a little break.

And then that break did not last long honey.

We started. Spending the holidays

together birthday Thanksgiving for Christmas.

He came over to my mom's in Houston.

He pulled it out.I jack moved it While he was showing it to mama.

Put it on my finger. Yes we're engaged

Marcus may not know it yet. But we're getting married.

Got my ring on. Wait a minute. Time out back up.

So you're claiming the thing is

when you didn't even proposed to you.

We're getting married because listen ya'll know

I'm a born again virgin.

My vagina is very very ready to rumble.

So you're waiting until marriage right?

Waiting I know it sounds crazy to say that I'm engaged

even though Marcus didn't officially get down on one knee

but when we were on that beach. And he pulled this thing out.

We both knew we were going to get married sooner than later.

Marcus Can move around and get his little thang thang on

with some one offs here and there.

But please believe he's walking down the aisle with me.

Get back to us after you talk to Marcus.

Oh no she didn't. What's going on with you?

Because I see some [indiscernible]

Ray is like acting a damn fool. You deleted the photos you know-

I don't care. Why how- He hasn't been home in 6 days

so I don't want to see. I don't want to think about you.

I don't want to see you on my timeline.

If Ray wants to be in Vegas

and not worry about his pregnant wife

then I don't need to see him

I deleted all of his pictures off of my timeline.

His last name off of my handle and truth is we planned

a big gender reveal party for our friends and family.

And I don't even want to do it anymore.

What's going on with you and Miss K. Michelle?

I see you guys posting shade back and forth online.

Well she called my phone and she's like hey girl

I have a rehearsal. I show up.

Girl she was off her meds that day.

All of a sudden. F you bitches.

Your marriage is fake. She's talking about my outfit.

Then in the midst of somewhere in the argument she's like yeah

that's why you was trying to [bleep]

Safaree. That's not true right? Absolutely not true.

This Lyrica and Safaree situation is not news to Brooke

I was with Lyrica and Safaree at a [bleep] live

Situation and he was flirting his ass off and lyrical

was not shutting it down.

Listen things are not right in the house of Norwood.

The minute I tell my mom about

what Princess is posting about me her and Brandi

stop posting stuff about Princess.

I knew I would find Princess at Lyrica's party

so I pulled up to make sure was 100 between us cause

we got this gender reveal party coming up.

I haven't seen you in 6 days. It doesn't matter.

What makes you think it's okay to just pop up on me?

I'll pop up on you anywhere I want to pop up on you.

Typical Ray to come home. After he's done God knows what.

Do not try to come and stunt on my pregnant parade honey.

I'm enjoying my time out just like you enjoyed yours.

Look we got a gender reveal party and a baby shower coming

And we are not on the same page and it cannot be like that.

And now things ain't right between the family like.

You on social media. calling me a cheater.

Arguing with my mom.

Going back and forth on text with Brandi.

Like both ya'll making threats.

I think should make a public apology.

Apologize to my family.

Before the gender reveal party though.

After everything that you put me through.

Disappearing for six days in and out of strip clubs got girls

DMing me.

What you need to do is tell your family the real story

and they need to apologize to me for taking your side.

I think it's hilarious that the Norwoods want me

to apologize to them

when they've never apologized to me for anything

and they've attacked me for reacting to what Ray does.

This is what happens when you do what you do there's consequences

You seriously got me

thinking about being a single parent right now.

For more infomation >> Brooke's Surprising Engagement & Princess's Online Shade 'Sneak Peek' | Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Google Web Designer: панель инструментов (2018) 🛠 - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Google Web Designer: панель инструментов (2018) 🛠 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Lawsuit filed against BMW Korea after auto blazes - Duration: 0:47.

A group of BMW owners are suing BMW Korea.... in the first case related to engine fires

that led the German automaker to recall more than 1-hundred-6-thousand units of 42 of its

models.

Four BMW car owners together filed a suit at the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's

Office on Monday.... against the German automaker and its official dealer Deutsche Motors.

The plaintiffs' lawyer says.... they're asking for around 45-hundred U.S. dollars each...

and could request more in damages depending on the results of an inspection.

They argue the automaker concealed the defect in the engines and didn't do enough to prevent

vehicles from catching fire.

So far,.... at least seven BMW 520d XDrive models.... have caught fire in Korea this

year while on the road.

For more infomation >> Lawsuit filed against BMW Korea after auto blazes - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

PLANETTU - Увидимся завтра (2018) - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> PLANETTU - Увидимся завтра (2018) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Seoul to be even hotter tomorrow than the south _ 073018 - Duration: 1:45.

Hello I'm Michelle Park here with the latest weather update.

The usual scorching weather continued today under strong sunlight.

But there was rain today in Gyeongsang-do provinces and Jeju.

The rain will clear this evening in the southeast, but more wet conditions are expected for Jeju

until the morning,... getting up to 40 millimeters.

Seoul will be just about the hottest place in the country tomorrow, even hotter than

the south, with the mercury reaching 38 degrees Celsius.

Also, it's mostly sunny skies tomorrow in Korea... as well as in Beijing and Tokyo.

Checking out the morning lows,... it'll be another tropical night, so the mercury won't

make it too far down, mostly lingering at 26 to 27 degrees.

The afternoon highs in Seoul top 38, Gyeongju and Busan relatively cooler at 33 and Jeju

31 degrees.

Looking ahead the forecast shows nothing but extremely hot days and tropical nights.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Seoul to be even hotter tomorrow than the south _ 073018 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

South and North Korean generals to meet again Tuesday at Panmunjom to discuss ways.. - Duration: 2:13.

South and North Korea will hold another round of talks between their generals tomorrow at

the border village of Panmunjom,... nearly 50 days after the previous general-level inter-Korean

military talks were held.

. Park Ji-won has more on the military agenda

that the two sides are expected to discuss.

The two Koreas will hold another round of general-level talks on Tuesday.

The venue this time will be the Peace House on the southern side of the truce village

of Panmunjom.

The two sides will be led by the same officials as last month's talks -- Major General Kim

Do-gyun from the South and Lieutenant General Ahn Ik-san from the North.

A lieutenant general in North Korea is equivalent to a major general in South Korea.

Regarding the agenda of the talks,... the nation's defense ministry said the talks are

expected to resume topics that were left unfinished at the previous inter-Korean military talks

in mid-June.

"The talks are expected to focus on specifying issues that both sides had brought up at the

previous talks.

We will specifically know the exact agenda once the talks begin."

A military source told Arirang News Monday afternoon,.. that the two sides are expected

to continue discussing ways to make the de-facto inter-Korean border into a peace zone,...

as agreed in the Panmunjom Declaration in April between the leaders of the two Koreas.

For such goal, the two sides, according to the source, could discuss disarming South

and North Korean soldiers at the Joint Security Area in the DMZ,... and drawing off currently-stationed

troops and equipment at some of Guard Posts,...

GP,... as a pilot program.

Creating a peace zone around the Northern Limit Line,... a de-facto maritime border

in the West Sea,... is also expected to be one of the key topics at the talks.

During the previous military talks,... the two Koreas agreed to completely restore military

communication lines,... both on the eastern and western parts of the Peninsula.

Earlier this month, the western communication line was restored.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> South and North Korean generals to meet again Tuesday at Panmunjom to discuss ways.. - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Entire N.C. police department shut down after chief arrested - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Entire N.C. police department shut down after chief arrested - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

History & Collections of Prayer Flags - Duration: 1:34.

History & Collections of Prayer Flags

What are Prayer Flags?

What is Printed on Prayer Flags?

What history says about Prayer Flags?

Each Colors Prayer Flag Indicates Basic Elements

Exclusive Range of Prayer Flags

Why Best Himalaya?

Stay in Touch with Us

Best Himalaya Exports Pvt. Ltd

Thank You

For more infomation >> History & Collections of Prayer Flags - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Grennan VR - Fan Reveal [PS VR, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Tom Grennan VR - Fan Reveal [PS VR, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Пословицы и поговорки Буква К. - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Пословицы и поговорки Буква К. - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

How much Water Drink Daily For Getting Healthy Weight | Water And Weight Loss - Duration: 2:05.

how much water you should drink in a day for weight loss here is a way to know

how much water we should drink in a day to lose weight take your weight into

consideration the general rule is the heavier you are the more the amount of

water you need to drink obviously people water needs differ from that of one

another convert your weight into pounds roughly

1 kg is equal to 2 point 2 0 pounds multiply your weight in pounds by 2 by 3

so if you weigh 200 pounds then multiplied 200 by 2 by 3 that gives you

an approximate figure of 133 you should be drinking around 133 ounces of water

every day now is when we take into consideration the amount of exercise you

do if you workout for 30 minutes a day then you should drink an extra 12 ounces

of water keep in mind that these calculations are done based on a very

large and generalized sampling of people there are three rules that you must

follow drink water even when you are not

thirsty feeling thirsty means your organ systems have sent a signal to the brain

and that means you are already a little dehydrated so drink water consciously

all through the day you can make use of mobile apps that remind you to drink

water every hour if you workout you need extra water just make sure never to gulp

a water right after working out just sip water and let it to wet your mouth if

plain water bores you use lemon mint or even citrusy fruits for flavoring thank

you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> How much Water Drink Daily For Getting Healthy Weight | Water And Weight Loss - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Gov't laid out plans to revise Korea's tax code - Duration: 2:10.

The Korean government has finalized its plans to revise the country's tax code that could

take effect starting next year.

It hopes the adjustment helps underscore the government's vision of promoting fairness,

job creation and wealth distribution.

Kim Ji-yeon gives us the details.

The Ministry of Strategy and Finance laid out plans Monday to revise the country's tax

code.

It identified three main goals for the revision -- to make taxation fairer, to boost innovative

growth and job creation, and to support those in the low-income bracket.

To improve income distribution and narrow the gap between the rich and poor, the ministry

says it'll expand the number of beneficiaries of the earned income tax credit scheme, which

refunds taxes to low-income families.

It'll expand eligibility for the credit from the current lower 50-percent of income earners...

to the bottom 70-percent.

It also says it'll expand payments to low-income households raising children.

The amount provided will be raised from the current maximum of 447 U.S. dollars a month

per child to 625 dollars.

Also, reporting of offshore property investments will be tightened to prevent tax evasion.

For innovative growth, the ministry says it'll provide corporate and income tax breaks for

up to three years to companies that invest or open businesses in regions hit hard by

corporate restructuring.

It also says it'll extend tax benefits for research-and-development in new technologies

such as blockchain and quantum computing... and for companies that hire young people aged

15 to 34.

To promote eco-friendly energy usage, the ministry says it'll raise taxes on entities

that rely on coal.

At the same time, it'll lessen the burden for those using more expensive liquefied natural

gas.

The ministry also says it'll improve tax incentives for duty-free related businesses,... scrap

a corporate income tax break for foreign investment, and cut the penalty on delayed tax payments.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Gov't laid out plans to revise Korea's tax code - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

New survey reveals mobile banking beats branch banking in Singapore | FinTech - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> New survey reveals mobile banking beats branch banking in Singapore | FinTech - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Heatwave to continue through mid-August: KMA - Duration: 1:55.

The scorching weather is here to stay for a while.

With daily highs hovering above 35 degrees Celsius this week, concerns grow over the

surge in electricity demand.

But the government assures the nation is well prepared.

Kan Hyeong-woo explains further.

It's been almost two months since the first heatwave advisory in South Korea was issued

on June 2nd,... but it looks like we've still got a few weeks to go.

The highest temperature in Seoul on Monday was 38-point-6 degrees Celsius.

And the Korea Meteorological Administration says the daily highs will remain above 35

degrees at least for the next ten days.

According to the weather office, the weakening typhoon Jongdari, which has brought heavy

rain to Japan, is expected to bring only scattered showers to the eastern and southern parts

of the Korean Peninsula.

Perhaps some relief there, but on the western side, this will actually make it hotter.

As this moist air from typhoon Jongdari moves west over the Taebaek Mountains, it becomes

warm and dry.

This 'Foehn effect' has contributed to yet more heatwaves to Seoul and other western

parts of South Korea.

With more heat in the forecast, and air-conditioners blasting, the government has reassured the

people that there is enough electricity.

After dropping into the seven-percent range last Wednesday, the nation's electricity reserve

margin has jumped back to around nine percent,... closer to the ten-percent mark at which the

power supply is considered "stable."

"The second week of August, when most companies resume operations, is considered the electricity

usage peak for the summer.

We'll face no major challenges even during the peak now that we've increased the supply

capacity by at least one million kilowatts."

This year's blazing summer has put the country's electricity supply to the test, which so far

it's passed, but the government continues to work on a long-term solution.

Kan Hyeong-woo, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Heatwave to continue through mid-August: KMA - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Review of 2 BR Condo in Hampton Gardens - Project by Clairmont Realty - in Pasig, Metro Manila - Duration: 2:45.

Chat Live 24 x 7 about this property now - at https://www.phrealestate.com

Review of 2 BR Condo in Hampton Gardens

Unit Sizes: 19.25 - 42.94 SQM

Price for Sale : PHP 2.4M to 3.3M

Review of 2 Bedroom Condo in Hampton Gardens

Hampton Gardens - Clairmont Realty, Pasig, Metro Manila

For more infomation >> Review of 2 BR Condo in Hampton Gardens - Project by Clairmont Realty - in Pasig, Metro Manila - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Researchers find rice-fed cows are more healthy, offer higher quality beef - Duration: 2:01.

Diets in Korea are changing.

People are eating a lot less rice, meaning there's are growing stockpile that can't be

sold.

Well, now there's a possible new use.

A new study shows rice fed cows can produce higher quality beef and milk.

Cho Sung-min introduces to us, this creative solution.

Rice is still the most common staple for South Koreans, but it's clearly lost some popularity.

A government report shows that in 2017, rice production hit the lowest level in 37 years...

and the amount of rice people eat has been falling steadily since 2011.

That means there's literally tons of rice left over, which the nation is having a hard

time finding ways to use.

Now, researchers from the Rural Development Administration have conducted multiple tests

to see if rice is suitable to be used in livestock feed.

They said cows that were given special feed made of rice... became more healthy and produced

higher quality meat and milk.

According to their study, top-grade beef from the rice-fed cows and the ordinary ones showed

a quality difference of ten percentage points,... with the rice-fed cows clearly superior.

Their beef also had twice the amount of vitamin E, which functions as an antioxidant.

In the case of dairy cows, the ones that were fed rice showed a significantly higher pregnancy

rate than the ones that had normal animal feed.

They also yielded more milk,... and their milk contained almost thirty percent fewer

somatic cells, a type of blood cell that raises the chance of growing harmful bacteria.

With those discoveries, the researchers predicted that more farms will grow rice specifically

to feed animals instead of people.

"More land will be used to cultivate special rice for animal feed since feeding rice to

cows has been proven to have positive outcomes."

The RDA says it's studying ways to use rice to make specific kinds of animal feed that

can enhance the overall quality of South Korea's livestock.

Cho Sung-min, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Researchers find rice-fed cows are more healthy, offer higher quality beef - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО ВЗЯТЬ В ПОЕЗДКУ – гаджеты для путешествий - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> ЧТО ВЗЯТЬ В ПОЕЗДКУ – гаджеты для путешествий - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Hampton Gardens Studio Unit Review - Project by Clairmont Realty - in Pasig, Metro Manila - Duration: 2:14.

Chat Live 24 x 7 about this property now - at https://www.phrealestate.com

Review of Studio Condo in Hampton Gardens

Unit Sizes: 19.25 - 42.94 SQM

Unit Types: Studio, 1 BR, 2 BR

Price for Sale : PHP 2.4M to 3.3M

Hampton Gardens - A Projecy by Clairmont Realty

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét