Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 27 2018

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> New Bangla Short Waz | আত্মহত্যা থেকে সাবধান | Abdur Razzak BIn Yousuf | 2018 - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

KPLAxKASS : New YouTube channel - Duration: 2:01.

This is a promotional video

Hi everyone, it's been a long time!

Although this is the first time I do this kind of video

Anyway, I'm making an announcement about a new YouTube channel that I created a short time ago

KPLAxKASS

This is a youtube channel that I created with KPLA

We were already working on all our dubbing projects together

And more recently on her channel, we made more creative concepts,

with animated karaoke

Or some comicdub drawn by madam

First we working on a scenario,

then KPLA takes care of the whole graphic part

after that we making the dub,

and finally I'm in charge for the editing and animation.

From a creative point, this is very rewarding, and it's fun!

But, unfortunately... her channel has been removed by Youtube

Blame on the fandubs and their copyrights issues.

These dubs were still present on her channel, and still on mine too.

So... I'm afraid that my channel will end up suffering the same fate

That's why we decided to create this channel together

By the way, It seems to me that I had already mentioned the creation of this channel on one of my previous vidéo....

not too...

long ago

So, the idea is that the channel KPLAxKASS will be based exclusively on the original concepts that I have mentioned;

Comicdubs and other animated videos

For the fandub, my personal channel will always be there for that

Although, I'm not very active... I have to admit

Thank you for watching this video,

I hope to find you on this new channel which is also a new start

Bye-Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét