Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 28 2018

-Let's get some news here. I heard that in response

to President Trump's trade policies,

Coca-Cola is raising the price of soda...

[ Audience oohs ]

...marking the first time in his presidency

Trump's watched the news and thought, [ As Trump ]

"My God, what have I done?"

[ Laughter ]

[ Normal voice ] But you guys, Trump loves talking

and he's usually saying some pretty questionable things.

And while we can't filter what he says, we can filter

how he looks when he says it.

I'll show you what I mean. It's time for "Trump Filters."

Here we go. [ Rock music plays ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I said I wanna stop that, and I will stop that.

And I think it's very provocative...

-Did you talk -- -...especially, George since

we're getting along. In other words...

-Did you talk about pulling troops out?

-...we're signing something. Excuse me?

-Did you talk about pulling troops out?

-You know, I wanted to stop the war games.

I thought they were very provocative,

but I also think they're very expensive.

-Guys, th-- [ Cheers and applause ]

There's so much going on in the world right now

that it can be hard to keep up.

So to help us out, it is time for a segment called

"I Don't Think So, Honey," with Matt and Bowen.

Matt and Bowen, everybody.

[ Band plays, crowd cheers ]

-Hi, Jimmy! -Hi, Jimmy!

Thank you so much for having us. First thing's first.

-"I Don't Think So, Honey: Summer."

-Let's start with summer fashion.

No, thank you!

Personally, my body looks best when almost every inch

of my skin is entirely covered up.

-Yeah, "I Don't Think So, Honey," this humidity.

I can't keep walking outside feeling like

the hot garbage smells of the city

are settling onto my skin.

-And, okay, I especially "Don't Think So, Honey,"

family reunions at this time of year.

I don't need to be reminded that not only does my cousin

still support Trump, but that he also looks way hotter

than me in his swim trunks.

Go ahead and say the Trump/Putin thing isn't a big deal,

but you can't say it and also have a ten-out-of-ten

Nick Jonas body.

And I get so stressed out at reunions that I want a cocktail,

but "I Don't Think So, Honey." these fancy beach cocktails.

I need my alcohol now, bartender.

I can't wait for you to mix up five liquids

and throw a whole plant in there.

-Yeah, my drink does not need an umbrella.

It is not raining. -No.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-And, okay. "I Don't Think So, Honey,"

"Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again."

[ Cheers ]

-I mean, Pierce Brosnan, we love you.

But this movie should've devoted more time

to Christine Baranski in various sunhats.

Give the people what they want!

-Christine Baranski in sunhats! Christine Baranski in sunhats!

"I Don't Think So, Honey"!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-And "I Don't Think So, Honey" "Shark Week."

-Okay, this is that week that rolls around every year

when you find out which of your friends identify

as fans of sharks.

Girl, you know if a shark saw you, it would eat you, right?

This is very much a "don't meet your heroes" moment.

-Yeah. Apparently,

"Shark Week" is 30 years old.

How much more can we learn about sharks?

We learned everything we need to know

from the most classic shark movie of all time,

say it with me, -"Sharknado."

"I Don't Think So, Honey."

-Matt and Bowen, everybody!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Thank you, Matt and Bowen.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Christine Baranski in sunhats.

Okay, here's a cute story. A duck in Minnesota

was recently photographed with 76 ducklings.

Take a look at this. This is real.

Wow. [ Audience awws ]

That duck has so many kids, it has its on show

on TLC right now.

[ Cheers and applause ]

And finally, "The Wall Street Journal"

says that we are living in a golden age of tattoos,

which could only mean that in a few years,

we'll be living through the golden age of regret.

We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots!

For more infomation >> "I Don't Think So, Honey" with Matt and Bowen - Monologue - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kareena Kapoor Khan Sweet Family With Son, Husband And Parents - Duration: 8:11.

Kareena Kapoor Khan Sweet Family With Son, Husband And Parents

For more infomation >> Kareena Kapoor Khan Sweet Family With Son, Husband And Parents - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

Aki Nem Lép Egyszerre - Gyerekdalok és mondókák | HeyKids - Duration: 44:54.

For more infomation >> Aki Nem Lép Egyszerre - Gyerekdalok és mondókák | HeyKids - Duration: 44:54.

-------------------------------------------

Krishma Sharma's Hottest Photoshoot | Must Watch Video - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Krishma Sharma's Hottest Photoshoot | Must Watch Video - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Das solltest Du wissen, bevor Du auf ein anderes Video klickst - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Das solltest Du wissen, bevor Du auf ein anderes Video klickst - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

NO BAKE Gummy/Candy Cake - (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 8:46.

Choose your favorite gummies or candies.

Cling film

Styrofoam cake dummies with 20cm diameter x 10cm height and 12cm diameter x 10cm height.

Subscribe :)

Repeat the process for the other dummy.

Use toothpicks and melted chocolate to secure the gummies.

Fix the dummy in place with a little of chocolate.

I changed the last star for another with a different colour.

Wooden skewer

Paper straw

Cotton Candy

Thank you for watching.

Subscribe the channel

Share

For more infomation >> NO BAKE Gummy/Candy Cake - (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

WOLFOO PLAYS KITE - Duration: 6:42.

Welcome to Wolfoo - Official Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

WOLFOO PLAYS KITE

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Wolfooooo!

For more infomation >> WOLFOO PLAYS KITE - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Delta Retentive Timer Working - Duration: 5:01.

You have to select T250 Timer for this tutorial. The retentive timer range start form this Timer.

I just create the M1 bit for understanding the retentive timer function.

Now, Here we create Y0 Output which is On depending on status for T250.

See the timer value it didn't get zero even if the input contact OFF.

And finally when time over then T250 contact become On and Y0 coil also On.

But the problem was, how can we Off the Y0 Coil.

So that to Off the Y0 Coil , we take M2 contact and reset the T250 Timer.

Finally you can able to hold the timer value as well as you can control the output.

For more infomation >> Delta Retentive Timer Working - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Report on 300 'predator priests' can go public, court says - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Report on 300 'predator priests' can go public, court says - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

"Sát thủ vô hình" với sức khoẻ dân văn phòng - Duration: 4:55.

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

"Invisible killer" with health office workers

Items and routines around you work, which can cause a number of long-term health problems.

1. Your attitude.

- 100% of office workers will feel impatient, psychological dissatisfaction when the attitude of resentment, but only about 30% can be relieved by speech.

- If it is inhibited by long-term pressure, easily lead to depression, from which easy to depressed life.

Those who choose to break out tend to prefer using "strong actions" to "handle" those they do not like in the workplace.

Tip:It should be said straightforward, solved urgent, complaining is not an attitude to help solve problems.

2. Telephone.

- Hearing a lot of hearing causes your hearing to decline, causing a risk of spondylitis, damage to the neck vertebrae.

- Although the phone calls help you "seem" busy and professional, but if so continuously for 15 minutes,

Structures in the vertebral column of the cervix will be gradually worn out.

The shoulder posture also increases the burden, for the waist and the spine.

Tips:If you do not want to correct your routine, put a soft cushion on your phone's cradle, so that it feels like you are playing the piano.

Headset.

- Using a headset can cause you to lose focus, and hearing loss can be reduced.

According to American research, the habit of wearing headphones, making the people like to stay alone, and do not want to communicate with colleagues.

- On the packaging headphones also write the words "should not be used continuously more than 3 hours".

This also shows the harmful effects of continuous use of headphones.

Tip:You can replace the headset with a small speaker, and avoid getting too loud, so do not use the headset with ease.

4. Seat.

- Frequently sitting cross-legged, or sitting in the same position for a long time, will make you feel numbness,

As insects crawl on their feet, they even cause venous disease, which causes obesity.

Tips:45 minutes away, should leave the work desk, to relax the tendons.

5. Coffee.

- 1 cup of coffee a day, can reduce 50% of sperm quality in men.

In coffee with high concentrations of caffeine, can change the function of cardiovascular, at the same time cause high cholesterol levels in the blood.

- The study found that people who drink 5 or more cups of coffee a day are twice as likely to develop heart disease than people who do not drink coffee.

The longer you drink coffee, the more coffee you drink, the more likely you are to have cardiovascular disease.

Tip:Limit coffee.

If you have a habit of drinking something, choose fresh fruit juice.

6. Tobacco.

- Tobacco can cause lung cancer.

Tip:It's a good idea to ban smoking at work so you can get rid of this habit.

7. Computer.

- During the day hugging the computer, can cause you to have a nervous breakdown, and visual impairment.

Tips:Eat plenty of foods rich in vitamins A and C, like carrots, tomatoes, and so on.

Eye drops.

- Frequent use of eye drops, which can cause conjunctivitis.

Tip:Look out the window, watch the sky, grass, or close your eyes recall the beautiful memories,

For the eyes to relax, it is also a good way to keep away from eye drops with chemicals.

9. Synthetic vitamins.

- Generic vitamins, tranquilizers, and so on are all very harmful to your health.

- Most drugs, including multivitamins, are a burden on the liver and kidneys.

In addition, drugs that stimulate the metabolism, the more harmful the cardiovascular system.

Tips:Use green vegetables, fruits instead of drugs, change the fresh water into white water, get up early every day, you will feel better health every day!

According to Pham Thuy, Dan tri.

The content of this article is coming to an end, you have questions, please share your comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> "Sát thủ vô hình" với sức khoẻ dân văn phòng - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fire burning near Pyramid Lake reaches 3,000 acres - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Fire burning near Pyramid Lake reaches 3,000 acres - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

easy way to download youtube video by Nurul Alam - Duration: 3:10.

how to download youtube videos on pc by Nurul Alam

how to download youtube videos on pc by Nurul Alam

For more infomation >> easy way to download youtube video by Nurul Alam - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Ca Nhạc Bolero Giọng Hát Nữ Ngọt Ngào Nhất ( Phần 2 ) | Lk Nhạc Trữ Tình Bolero Tuyển Chọn hay Nhất - Duration: 52:27.

For more infomation >> Ca Nhạc Bolero Giọng Hát Nữ Ngọt Ngào Nhất ( Phần 2 ) | Lk Nhạc Trữ Tình Bolero Tuyển Chọn hay Nhất - Duration: 52:27.

-------------------------------------------

♬ Unravel 1/2 ♬ (GMV) - Crystals - Of Monsters and Men - Duration: 4:35.

Lost in skies of powdered gold

Caught in clouds of silver ropes

Showered by the empty hopes

As I tumble down, falling fast to the ground

I know

I'll wither so peel away the bark

Because nothing

grows when it is dark

In spite of all my fears,

I can see it all so clear

I see it all so clear

Cover your crystal eyes

And feel the tones that tremble down your spine

Cover your crystal eyes

And let your colours bleed and blend with mine

Making waves in pitch black sand

Feel the salt dance on my hands

Raw and charcoal coloured thighs

feel so cold

And my skin feels so paper-thin

I know

I'll wither

so peel away the bark

Because nothing

grows when it is dark

In spite of all my fears

I can see it all so clear

I see it all so clear

Cover your crystal eyes

And feel the tones that tremble down your spine

Cover your crystal eyes

And let your colours bleed and blend with mine

But I'm okay

in see-through skin

I forgive what

is within

Because I'm in this house

I'm in this home

All my time

Cover your crystal eyes

And feel the tones that tremble down your spine

Cover your crystal eyes

And let your colours bleed and blend with mine

For more infomation >> ♬ Unravel 1/2 ♬ (GMV) - Crystals - Of Monsters and Men - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

SỐC: Đối thủ của U23 Việt Nam toàn thua tại ASIAD - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> SỐC: Đối thủ của U23 Việt Nam toàn thua tại ASIAD - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Miss Priyangbada | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Bhanu Bandopadhyay - Duration: 1:32:42.

You're late.

Can't help it. It's a boarding house phone.

It's not quiet till it's late at night.

And unless it's quiet, I can't speak to you.

But so late, you don't even feel bad for me.

I've been waiting so long with the phone close to me.

Please forgive me. - That's all you say!

Please, Tolu, my sweet, please.

I can do anything for you. I can prepare a box of..

..sandesh sweets and send it over right now in the night!

Can you? - Yes.

Who's laughing? - I am.

Who are you? - It's a cross-connection!

What is it? - A cross-connection!

I heard all your love talk, please let Tolu go now.

Nonsense.

What happened? Whom are you fighting with, Biltu?

He's cackling away!

Listen Dolu, there is a cross-connection.

Tomorrow we'll meet at the place specified.

Don't name the place! He might follow us there.

That's fine!

Okay!

What's the matter? - I'm typing.

I can see that! Without a typewriter?

I've joined a typewriting class, I'm practicing.

Get up! - What?

Get up!

Manager, I won't have my morning meal today. - Okay.

Is that alright?

Hey, didn't you go to your typewriting class today?

It's closed.

"The one I seek everywhere, in my heart and all around."

"The one I seek everywhere, in my heart and all around."

"Are you the one, do tell me?"

"I don't know, I don't."

"The river of my mind flows eternally on his call."

"The river of my mind flows eternally on his call."

"You are the sea of my destination."

"Are you the one, do tell me?"

"The one I seek everywhere, in my heart and all around."

"Are you the one, do tell me?"

"I don't know, I don't."

"In a crowd of people, her eyes beckon me."

"In a crowd of people, her eyes beckon me."

"I seem to have found my destination."

"Are you the one, do tell me?"

"The one I seek everywhere, in my heart and all around."

"The one I seek everywhere, in my heart and all around."

"Are you the one, do tell me?"

Let's sit. - Yes.

We roamed around all day. - Non-stop.

I wonder what will happen when I return home.

Home? Wait, I'll get the food.

I've been hungry for a while now. No place to sit.

Now, that we've found the place.

What are you looking at? What are you staring at?

At the moon. Am thinking of my uncle.

It's only your uncle all the time. As if I'm no one!

You're everything to me.

Chew it, go on chew!

What happened?

What are you doing?

It's 10 o'clock! You left early in the morning!

Why are you so late returning?

What is the point in blaming the night?

It's unjust!

What is the use, even if I had stepped out..

..in the day it would be unjust.

She lectured me!

Who's there?

Shall I bring tea? - Yes, quick!

Sir, tea! - Give.

Go!

We hope that man doesn't cause any problems. - No. Go.

Shall we go? - Go.

Will you look into the matter? - Go.

What were you saying?

That tenant, Kobi. - Yes?

He. - Made signs to your sister.

Yes. - Made signs?

Yes! - Didn't he make a call?

What? - Don't worry, I'll look into it. You may go.

I'm going! But if he does it again, I'll look into it myself1

Wow! Alright.

Mr. Kobi, Mr. Kobi. - Who's there?

Where's he? - He's gone.

You? - Yes.

Come in, close the door. Sit.

What's up Kobi? Why was he here? What are you up to?

Who? - You?

Don't you do what I do?

I do. I don't fool around like you.

Am I fooling around?

What else? Do you know what he said? - What?

If you do it again, he will wring your neck.

You think I'm scared to death?

I'm not saying that! - Then?

If you do it in the future. - Yes.

He won't have to come, I'll wring your neck! - Okay.

Is that a promise? - Yes, that's a promise.

Listen. - Yes?

Don't get excited! - I'm not.

Listen to me calmly. - Listening.

If you overreact, I will tell about your love story..

..to Dolu's uncle in great detail! - Tell him.

Is that a promise? - Yes.

Okay then.

Sir, they'll beat you. - Who?

Them!

Get some muscles! Eat well.

I eat well everyday, but can't gain in strength!

What is the use of just eating. - Why not?

You need to exercise.

Exercise? - Yes.

See, I'll do it.

1 +3 is 4, 4+5 is 9,

9+3 is? - 12.

12. 12+7?

12+7? - 18.

12+7 is? - 19.

19+3 is? - 29.

29. 29+3 is? - 42.

42+5 is? - 47.

47+6 is? - 43.

Why did you stop sir, ask me. - Whom do I ask?

Me. - You?

If you add like this, your business will turn..

..to 14carats in three days.

May I come in? - Come in.

Are you coming from the cold storage?

Have you just sprouted from a potato seed? - No sir.

Then? - I have fallen in love.

Love from a potato seed! Meaning?

Meaning, love has sprouted.

What do you want to say?

I want to talk to you in private. - Oh.

May I sit? - Sit.

Yes? - In front of him?

Yes, not a problem. - Oh.

Well, if you say so, I'll tell you. - Say it.

I'm saying it. - Tell me.

Your niece, Dolly, and Biltu from Pantho Niwas are..

..going about together very strongly!

I mean, they are, they, are in love!

They are roman.. - They are romancing?

And you? - Me?

Yes. Where do you live?

I live in the same place.

What's your name?

My name is Mr. Shukobi Pigolit Bandhopadhyaya.

What Bandhopadhyaya?

Pi-go-lit Bandhopadhyaya.

What do you do?

Shukobi, I am a poet. I write modern poetry! I first discuss it.

You discuss it?

Any other profession?

Half poet and half th-th-that.

What is th-th-that?

I w-w-w-work.

Very good! - May I leave?

Yes. - I take your leave. - Okay.

Bye. - Bye.

Bhongla, did you hear what he said?

Sir, it is not right for me to hear this!

It is not right for you to peep from..

..your window at others romancing.

You want your niece and my son to marry, that's great news!

That's settled then! 1 +1 is 2, 2+2 is 4.

Both of us belong to the same profession.

We should have some understanding.

Please send your lover boy son to meet me.

Okay. My son too is very modern. I'll call him right away.

Dheenay, come here dear. - Yes father.

- Did you call me, father?

Yes dear, what were you doing dear?

I was playing with the pigeons.

That's nice. What else do you do, dear?

I act in plays. - Play.

Who is this gentleman, father?

He is your future father.

My father? Will Mum go to his house too?

Don't talk like a fool! He will be your father-in-law!

Now you're talking! My turn to walk the aisle?

That's alright, my blessings.

Sit down.

Sit down.

I don't drink tea.

No tea? Have a soft drink?

Okay? - Okay, but.

What's the 'but' for? This is your own house, feel free.

I will. - Good, do that.

Dolly! - Yes uncle.

Come over here, dear.

Did you call me, uncle? - Yes, come here.

This is my niece Dolly. This is my friend Prankeshto's son..

..Dhinikeshto.

Greetings! - Greetings!

You can chat now, I'll take your leave. - I'll leave too.

Why would you leave? Sit, chat a bit. No 'but' now.

Dolly, give him a soft drink okay? Go on, chat.

Please sit. - You sit.

Alright, sit down.

What would you like to drink? Some butter milk?

Only butter milk or should I add some bananas to it?

No, I like butter milk a lot.

Okay, then butter milk it will be. Bhomla!

Bhomla! Why can't you answer when I call?

I drive, fetch the grocery, wash clothes.

How can I answer you when I'm so busy?

Quiet! Go get a glass of butter milk! - Butter milk?

Where's Dolly? - Upstairs.

Dolly, are you there? - Pratima, come in.

This is my friend Pratima. - Greetings!

Who is he?

His name is Dhinikeshto!

Why are you laughing?

We aren't laughing, just a tickle in the throat.

Mine too! - Me too.

Would you like a clove? - No.

I take your leave.

You can't go! You must have the butter milk!

Buttermilk!

I'll go now.

Okay, you will visit again, won't you?

Come again we'll give you butter milk.

Okay, I'll go.

Who was that?

Uncle's friend's son.

Is he here to marry you? - No, to drink butter milk!

Hello! - Hello, is that Dolly?

I'm Dolly's uncle speaking.

Oh no!

Uncle, did you call me? - Yes, sit.

You go and do your work.

Tell me.

Who is Biltu?

Biltu? Biltu is my friend.

A girl with a male friend?

He is a very good man, uncle.

He is a M.A. in Bengali!

M.A.! If you walk down College Street and swing..

..a cane in the air, it will fall on a group of people.

3 out of 4 of them will be M.A.

You're going around with him? I mean romancing him!

I don't know!

You don't know?! You go around with him on a cycle..

..all day long, and you say you don't know!

I don't know all that, he is my friend, that's all!

No going out of the house from today.

No mixing with male friends!

You cannot stay in my house and do that!

Alright, even Dhinikeshto will not come.

He will come! 'Cause he is the intended.

Who's intended?

Mine. I mean, your intended.

Besides, girl friends, he will be the only one to visit, get that?

I'm here!

You've arrived. Welcome. Come through the door.

There was no one in the living room, so I came here.

Good! Dolly, take him to the other room and chat with him!

Going, I'll only chat nothing else! You've stopped me from that.

Go! - Come.

Ram, Ram!

Ram. Ram.

You see. - Wait, let me take my leg out.

I need your advice.

Oh, have you called for tea.

I did but tea is not available now.

Come later in that case.

Ram-da, it is more than a question of tea.

My Taj Mahal might come crashing down!

Let Shah Jahan know!

I get it, you won't lift a finger for me.

Wait, let me smoke a bit.

Ready?

I need advice about, Dolly! - I know.

What do you know? - You're in love.

You know that? - Yes, completely.

You don't have to hear or read about it. Are you sure?

Absolutely! But her uncle. - Is tough! - Yes.

You have to win over the uncle.

You have to take on a colourful role.

Nonsense!

I was wondering if you could get me in touch with Dolly!

The path of love, is strewn with dangers, child!

Take my case. I had fallen in love once.

She was 16! Sweet 16!

Pure love, deep love!

Then? - Lost love.

Oh no, that means liquidation of love!

Not at all!

Get in touch on the phone.

I've done that. It's the uncle who answers!

Oh. You at one end, she on the other. And the uncle is in the middle.

You've to make a ropeway in the middle.

So that you can shuttle back and forth.

Will this work in the 5 year plan?

It has to! Battalion!

Yes sir!

Where's Nitu? - Gone romancing.

In the morning? - Yes.

Didn't you go? - I don't have anyone.

You? - I go in the afternoon.

Afternoon?

You? - I go in the evening.

Why do you go in the evening? - I give tuitions and then I romance.

I romance and give tuitions.

You do the right thing.

What was the surprise call for?

Where are you going, brother? - I'm going out.

You are going out? - Can't you see that I've dressed up?

But why are you carrying a bouquet of flowers?

One needs to carry a bouquet to impress. Got me?

What do I do, Pratima? Uncle has got that Dhini coming here!

How is Biltu?

I don't know anything. If I could go out I'd know.

I've been sitting indoors day and night.

Uncle has taken over the phone too!

What do I do?

Sing a sad song like a film actress!

You seem to be enjoying this!

You have the fun, should I bear the suffering?

Please Pratima save me from that lump of a Dhini!

His stomach is like a road roller!

Alright. - Meaning?

We've to weave a story around Dhini. Listen.

Ms. Dolly,

Ms. Dolly, Ms. Dolly!

Mr. Dhini! Come in!

I'm in already, some flowers for you.

Flowers for me?

Why just flowers, for you.

Go on, why did you stop?

I'm feeling shy in front of her.

Beautiful flowers!

Just like you!

No, like you. - No, like you.

They smell so good!

Mr. Dhini hold her.

Should I?

Yes please, I'll get uncle.

uncle, uncle!

Why did you touch my niece?

I didn't touch her, I was holding her.

Why?

I came in, gave her the flowers, she smelt them.

And passed out.

And you held her? - Yes.

Idiot! Bhambal!

Call the doctor! - By phone?

It costs money to phone. Go run and get him.

Fool!

Take her to her room.

Should I hold her?

Hold her again? Stupid!

Is holding girls your business or profession?

No. - No he says, sit, stupid!

The doctor has come.

Sick? - Yes. - Oh.

Don't speak. Not time yet.

Darn! I'm not sick, it's my niece over there.

Shocking!

What do you think?

It's bad. Send someone to the dispensary..

..I'll give the medicine. She needs loving care.

What about your wife?

I had one, she went up 37 years back.

Oh, I forgot. You need a nurse for your niece.

Don't you have one in your nursing home?

Nurse! Yes, she came as a nurse now..

..she is something else!

I know.

Then why did you ask?

A mistake. Here, your fees!

Take! - Good doctor.

No need to fool around.

Come and take the medicine from the dispensary!

Why did this happen?

The flowers you gifted were poisoned.

Will you call me? - Yes.

Not now, when my master falls ill.

Nurse needed for less pay.

Aren't you ashamed of laughing?

What do I do? He just knocked the wind out of me!

You don't have to do anything. Go and give this to Ram.

What when they come to know the truth?

Nothing will happen to you. The driver will lose his job.

Why don't you go? - I have to.

Oh, you need to go romancing. I know.

Yes, I've to go romancing.

Go, my friend.

Nurse needed for less pay.

Who put this out? - Dolly's uncle.

For whom? - Dolly.

Why? - Dolly is ill.

Hail Mother Kali! It's done!

What's done? Tell me, what's done?

Dolu is sick.

Tea, toast, egg and cake, all on your account.

You will have it. Tell me your plan.

I won't do, I'll have it done. - What?

Keltu.. - Yes, Keltu.

He does theatre. I'll disguise him. - What do you mean?

I'll set up a nurse. She will go to take care of your Dolly.

Great!

Give me the shots, but let there be no reaction.

I can't guarantee that. - Why not?

If you do it properly, why would there be a reaction?

You are teaching me how to give shots?

Yes ma'am, no ma'am.

Bhemtu! Take your shots!

Don't give me shots, please.

Why not? If you don't take shots you will fall sick.

There is an epidemic of springtime sickness.

Is spring here? Here already?

Let it come. Let there be spring at least once in my life.

What happened? Why are you sighing so?

Mother, not sighing. Pining.

What's that?

The one. - Who?

The Creator. I was calling out to God, mother.

Listen to that! Why call the God in the afternoon?

What's wrong with you?

He's not even drunk, I wonder.

I'll take your leave. - Sure.

I said let there be spring once in my lifetime.

Go.

Spring is coming. Who is that?

Spring? My friend.

What does he do? Where does he live?

What does he do? Where does he live?

He works at the World Bank. Lives?

He lives all over the globe!

Hong Kong, Kurseong. Singapore, Khidirpore!

Has to travel all the time. - Understood.

What is there not to understand?

Don't move please!

Mili, is that you? Where is your make up?

Will be late. - Who told you?

He has gone to a condolence meeting.

He will return after giving a speech.

Oh, go!

What's this? How can you leave half way like this?

Didn't you hear? The convener will be late coming.

So you leave me half shaven?

Don't worry, Mr. Bhemtu.

I'll do the make-up of spring festival in the mean time.

Send your madam here.

Sister, Bhemtu is calling you.

Mr. Bhemtu, what a pain! I'll go.

Beauty spot!

Mr. Bhemtu, did you call me? - Yes.

Our play is going to be delayed.

I was wondering if we could rehearse the love scene.

What happened? - Nothing.

I'll stand there you can say your part.

Where is Mr. Bhemtu? - He is in the make up room.

Where is the make up room? - There.

Mumtaz, I will pluck the stars from heaven..

..and string a garland for you.

Oh great beauty, on queen, on lady of the gardens..

..when I look into your eyes I feel I'm in a dream!

Mumtaz, tell me my darling, what magic lies in your eyes?

I want to speak to you. - What?

What do you want to say?

What's the matter?

Come with me, I'll tell you.

Biltu's love is in danger, can't you sacrifice this much for him?

I have to become a nurse?

You have played the role of Emperor Shah Jehan? - Yes.

Then why can't you play the role of Queen Noor Jehan?

Are Noor Jehan and nurse the same?

If you play a nurse successfully..

..Biltu's love is saved!

Will Biltu's love be saved? - Yes.

I'm ready. I'll be the nurse.

I knew you'd agree.

What did Shah Jehan do for Mumtaz? - The Taj Mahal.

Do you know what I'll do for you? - What?

Wait and see!

Hey, why did my lady leave me?

Nepy, Nepy!

What were we discussing? What was that?

Radish!

Radish? Radish, radish!

Radish, grows to be a large tree.

There's some dirt on the roots.

This is how you can grow radish.

Jagatram, have tea.

I've been calling out to you. Didn't you hear?

You should have come and brought his tea.

What do I do, aunt? Master doesn't let me go.

He's right, no breaks while studying.

Jagatram, is Nepu studying properly?

I'm doing fine, aunt!

Oh, easy, easy!

Aunt, may I have some tea?

You want some, I'll send it.

We managed it!

Jagat, today's movie was good.

You know, Nepy, the actress was just like you.

Really? - Really.

Tea! Yes, tea.

It's not radish. My mother, your aunt has sent this tea.

This is how radish is grown. How are you Jagu?

Well.. I'm fine.

Sit brother, I mean brother-in-law.

Sir, tea. - Keep it there.

Not there. I told not to keep it there.

It's hot. It's burning.

It's gone.

Oh God! It's hot. - What happened?

You start dancing.

You can exercise. Go on.

What is this?

A woman in my room? - Quiet!

I was caught so I ran away.

From where? - The bus.

The bus?

You got caught in the bus?

Not caught. I was a sitting duck!

If you dress up so badly women will hit you.

Women don't have a moustache!

You wear a bush-shirt with a sari? - What else?

I can't get a blouse in my size.

And I forgot to shave my chest.

The women were okay, I was caught out by the men!

What a sight you are! - You are a nitwit!

Just because I dress like a woman doesn't mean I'm not a man!

You call me a nitwit! - Why did you run away?

If I hadn't, would you have taken the beating?

They would make mincemeat out of me.

Before I could tell Dolly's uncle that I'm a nurse..

..they'd make me forget my real name.

Then why go to Dolly's uncle dressed as a nurse?

Sir, she has come. - Who has come? For whom has she come?

A lady, for you sir!

A lady! That too for me!

Yes sir. She has come for you.

For me! - Yes.

Didn't you say you'd keep a woman?

What? Me, keep a woman?

Sir, have you forgotten? Didn't you say you'd hire a woman..

..to take care of Ms. Dolly?

To look after Dolly, of course!

I'd said I'd keep a nurse. Yes sir. - Yes sir!

And you come and say a woman has come.

Of all the! Can't you speak properly?

You didn't give me a chance.

You dare answer me back! Going on about a woman.

Should I call a woman a man?

Did you take her in? - Yes.

Where did you seat her? - Downstairs.

Go. - Please come.

You go.

Please sit.

What is your name?

Miss Priyambada.

Priyambada. Miss Priyambada.

A very sweet name. Age?

40.

You're quite well built.

I was born and brought up in Punjab.

You have to be from Punjab for these robust looks.

Do you have knowledge of nursing? - Yes.

Will you be able to take care of my niece well?

Of course. That is my mission in life.

Moreover I am a person, I mean a woman.

You speak very well. Good.

But.. - But?

I can't stay nights. - Why?

Well I may belong to any profession, I'm single.

That's okay.

Why are you not live here?

I'll come tomorrow. - Tomorrow?

Ok. - I'll leave now. - Ok.

Who is it?

Sir! - What?

She left. - Has she?

She will come again.

No fever?

My body is aching all over.

I won't have milk. - Come on, sweetie.

No, I don't feel like it now. - Come now, have it.

Have it.

Good!

Dolly, how are you?

Not good. Let me introduce you.

Priya, I mean Priyambada. She came here to look after me.

This is my friend Pratima.

Priya, please sponge me today.

No, that might bring up the fever.

You girls talk I'll leave.

Are you leaving? - Yes.

Is your work over? - Yes.

You can be informal with me. - Informal?

I'm like your daughter. - No.

Like your sister? - No!

Then?

Are you in a rush? - Not really.

Come, let's sit in the garden and talk. Come.

Will you go to the movies, Priyambada?

After that? - Theatre.

After that? - To see live dancing!

After that? - Circus!

Circus on the very first day?

I love you, Priyambada.

Naughty!

When did you return? - A while back.

I changed from my lady's attire.

Had dinner, now it's time for betel nut!

How is Dolly? - It's a Sham!

Whom is she doing it for? - Her uncle.

Why?

Dhinikeshto? - Yes.

To get rid of him. - Why?

For you. - For me?!

Did you tell her about us?

It's no point. She is not ready to cheat her uncle.

That is okay.

But at least can we not meet, by giving her uncle the slip?

Will do. But what about me?

What about you?

I have fallen in love after going to Dolly's house.

Oh no Ram! You haven't fallen in love with Dolly?

What do you take me for?

Dolly's friend Pratima. It's difficult to proceed though.

What's the difficulty? You help me, I'll help you.

It won't work! - Why not?

Who am I when I go there? - Who?

Who? - Who?

I'm not Ramchandra, I'm Priyambada!

Do two women fall in love? - No.

I have lost my second chance in love because of you.

Listen to me, now what?

Difficulty ahead!

Listen. - Yes?

What is it?

Did you just come in?

You can see that, why hold my hand?

Why, what is the problem is a girl holds another girl's hand?

Not a problem, no need to pull my cheek. Go, do your work.

My work is done.

Then go home.

Dolly, I think Priyambada is not a woman.

Are you mad?

I can tell you for sure, he is not a woman.

You shouldn't speak like that about a decent woman.

I don't like it.

Are women ever all angles and corners?

What angles? If you slog your backside off, you can look like that.

What about shaven cheeks?

Don't you know? A lot of women have facial hair these days.

But still it seems very fishy to me.

Then who is he? A forest sage.

A forest sage in Kolkata?

Then he is crazy.

Not crazy, lovesick. He holds my hand any time you know!

Then it is solved. It he is a woman no problem there.

If he is a man, he loves you. Marry him.

Well he is not bad looking.

Is that so!

A good guard required for less pay.

Wow! The old man is hiring a guard?

How does one get in?

I will take the old man and leave.

As soon as you get the signal you enter.

If there is a guard, it means the signal is no use.

True!

Then? - Then?

Then?

Then, manager! - Manager!

Manager! You are wanted upstairs!

By whom? - Ram.

Ram? - Yes.

Why? - I don't know.

I'm coming. - Okay.

He is coming.

I've come.

Read it.

Wanted. A part-time security guard for less salary.

You have to become a guard.

Me? Why? - For Biltu.

You know everything. I dress up as a nurse and manage..

..Biltu's uncle-in-law.

You will go as a guard and manage his wife-to-be.

Take care of things. - Why?

So I have access whenever I want to my in-law's place. - Correct.

No, I can't do it. - You can't?

No. - No?

Try to remember, weren't you once desperately in love?

Yes. The bud of my love was just about to bloom.

At that time there came another man and overtook me.

He married her and took her away right in front of me.

Revenge! By standing up to Biltu's uncle-in-law..

..you will take revenge.

Don't you have the courage?

Yes, I've the courage. I do, I'm getting certain inspiration too!

I don't know acting, what if I'm caught?

Then we'll see.

The flippant girl.

What girl!

I make myself up as a hero.

These side artistes take off with all the heroines.

I've decided I will now take off with the side heroines.

That's a good plan. You can go side by side.

Will I? - Sure!

Biltu again? Why? Have you been caught out?

No such thing. On the first day, the make up was bad.

I was neither man nor woman, but later the make up was so good,..

..Dolly's uncle has fallen in love with me!

Great Ram! Why do you need me for Biltu?

You have to play this part.. - What part!

You've to become a guard. - Guard?

No. - It's very important.

Very important? - Yes.

You're the nurse, why do you need a guard?

Dolly's uncle.

Chapra Singh! - Yes sir!

If anyone comes throw him out. - Yes sir!

Not everyone, only if Biltu comes, throw him out!

Who is Biltu, sir?

He is a rogue. - How does he look?

Like a man!

Sir, every man is like a man.

This guy also is acting funny!

If you see a roguish character moving around here..

..beat him black and blue! Okay? - Yes sir!

Beat him black and blue!

Hey you, where are you going?

I'm going in. - Why?

It's my uncle's home.

You can't go in. - No?

No.

No? - No.

Yes. - No.

Yes. - No.

You pushed me, I'll show you now!

Priya, may I go to the garden?

In the garden?

Joss stick. German one. Dolly lit it and went to the garden.

German joss stick? - Yes.

Please be seated.

Vanity bag, my boyfriend gave me.

Bidi. My boyfriend enjoys smoking those.

I give him those as a gift everyday.

Your boyfriend loves you lot isn't it Priya?

Why were you dressed as a woman? Who are you?

Don't shout. Uncle will hear.

Tell me the truth. - Please listen to me. I request you.

Listen to me. You are Dolly's friend, you wish her well don't you?

Is it okay? - Yes.

It's all for Biltu and Dolly. Dolly doesn't know, don't tell her.

You can be informal with me Priyambada.

Not Priyambada, I'm Ramchandra.

Everyone calls me Ram.

You are a great soul. - No, there's nothing great in it.

Don't be formal with me.

Biltu! Biltu!

I've gone mad! - You have.

Wait, I'll come. - No, I've gone mad.

Wait I'm coming.

Where are you rushing?

Ram has gone mad! - What! He's gone mad?

What are you doing here? - Ram has gone mad!

What? - That's what Biltu said.

What do you mean? - Yes. Biltu is here.

Why are you carrying ice? - Hey why the ice?

Why aren't you answering?

Come on, follow me.

Sit, sir, what happened?

What happened? - Just look at him.

What happened?

What happened? - He isn't moving.

Collapse.

He has frozen.

His heart isn't working. - What?

He had become still. - Neba!

What do you take me for?

Himalayas on my head and Sahara at my feet?

Scram! All of you.

Not you.

What went wrong with me? - You had gone mad.

Oh yes, the girl on the calendar, turned to Pratima.

Pratima?

I plucked a flower from the garden on the calendar!

Plucking a flower? Show the doctor!

Allopath does not suit me. Show me to a naturopath.

Naturopath won't help. You need to see a certain lady!

Certain lady?

"Oh little bird, lend me your wings.

I'll go where I please, won't listen to a thing!"

"Oh little bird, give me your wings."

"Oh little bird, lend me your wings.

I'll go where I please, won't listen to a thing!"

"Oh little bird, give me your wings."

Taxi!

I sing a song, you call for a taxi?

I might pass out if I listen to your song any longer.

Let's go for a ride.

It's evening now. - It will turn to night.

What then? - It will be even later.

Where do you want to go?

4 rupees, 20 paise, means 4.20.

Wherever we can go in that amount.

Let's go for 8.40.

Won't 4.20 do? - No.

You won't? - No.

"Oh nightingale, give me your melodious voice."

"I will sing all day long, who cares about anything else?"

"Oh nightingale, give me your melodious voice."

"I will sing all day long, who cares about anything else?"

"Your voice is worth dying for."

"Your voice is worth dying for."

"But please don't give me the sad news of death."

"Oh little bird, lend me your wings.."

"Oh little bird, give me your wings."

I'll go where I please, won't listen to a thing!"

"Oh little bird, lend me your wings."

"Oh butterfly, give me your colours."

"With those colours, the little bird's wings and..

..the nightingale's song."

"Oh butterfly, give me your colours."

"With those colours, the little bird's wings and..

..the nightingale's song."

"Oh such bliss I cannot bear it!"

"Oh such bliss I cannot bear it!"

"If you happen to know the person of my dreams..

..do give me his address."

"Oh little bird, lend me your wings."

"Oh little bird, give me your wings."

I'll go where I please, won't listen to a thing!"

"Oh little bird!"

Hiru da.. hey Hiru da..

Thief!

It's me, Biltu.

Biltu, what is it?

The thing is. - Speak in Bengali.

Haven't you been discovered yet?

One who can do that, is not born yet!

You know I'm a born actor. - Right.

Ram, he is dressed up as a woman. No fun in that.

It's completely useless.

No fun there.

Hasn't Dolu smelt a rat?

Dolu? Forget Dolu, even her uncle could not guess.

Dolu is but a child.

You can now go and romance Dolu at full speed!

Yes. What about her uncle?

Uncle? If he was here, he would have..

..beat you black and blue!

Uncle? - Where is he now?

Uncle is now romancing Ram!

With whom? - With Ram!

Shall I go? - Go on.

What happened?

Go! Don't waste time.

You must come back on time. - Right. - Listen.

Don't say I'm going, say I'll see you.

I'll see you. - Yes.

He is so happy.

Guard! - Sir!

Go!

What have you done? - Why?

Uncle has hired him, if he comes to know..

..he won't let me out of the house!

I've managed! - How?

Really? - Not to worry, it's happening all over the place!

What a smart boy! - Not smart.

Then? - Stupid!

Stupid? - Otherwise why would I fall in love?

Come. - Wait, let me get the cycle.

No, we'll go on my vehicle.. - Which vehicle?

On my.. It's at the tip of my tongue.

We'll, er, we'll ride on the wings of happiness!

What sort of a vehicle is that? - Wings of happiness!

Okay! - Come on.

You can park the car in the garage.

May I go? - No.

Why not, it's quite late?!

Never mind, I want to talk to you its important.

Have a seat, I'm coming.

Listen.. listen..

Dolly has gone out with Biltu, they are not back yet.

Keep him engaged till they return.

When they return signal me with a whistle.

You answer me with a whistle. - Me?

Yes. - Okay.

Dolly is not in her room.

May be she is in the garden taking a stroll.

May be.

Why don't you sit? - May I?

I want to say something. I've wanted to say it for a while.

Somehow I haven't been able tell you.

Sister! - Let me go in!

I won't let you go in.

Is uncle back? - Yes.

Uncle is back, I'll tell him everything.

I will also tell him that you took money from Biltu.

Everyone takes money, so what of it?

Please guard, let me go in?

I don't understand your 'please'.

You have fallen in love, you're romancing.

Hail Lord Krishna, the god go love.

Sister, go in quick! Uncle is in there.

Take off your shoes!

Hail Krishna!

I want to marry you Priyambada!

Why did you whistle?

Out of sheer delight!

Do you whistle whenever you're delighted? - Yes.

Does that mean you're willing?

Oh, I'm embarrassed. - Nonsense!

Dolly is not married yet, how can I come in as a bride?

Oh that?! Her marriage has been fixed! - With whom?

My friend Prankeshto, his son Dhinikeshto.

Amazing boy. Looks like a pile of lumber!

Light him up he will burn brightly!

Will you listen to me?

Listen to you?! I'm willing to lay my life at your feet!

Won't I listen to you?

Get Dolly married to Biltu.

I can't do this.

Then how can I marry you? - Why?

I've so many suitors, who even write modern poetry for me!

Priya, if that is what you want, so be it!

But you will be mine, won't you?

Will Biltu belong to Dolly? - Yes.

You see, I'm getting married at this age.

The boys in the neighbourhood might..

..throw rotten tomatoes at me. They will make fun of me.

It is better if you come to my house and marry me. Okay?

Biltu and Dolly, you and me, we will all get married!

On the same day! How about it?

You will come, won't you? - I will.

Bow to your aunt.

Now may I? - Yes.

Your aunt.

Priyambada, come dear!

Don't feel shy, my dear, come!

Priyambada! Bhomla!

Priyambada! Bhomla! Where are all of you? - What happened?

The bride has run off!

Hey, mother has run off!

Find her! Look here.

She is not here!

Check over there, go!

Come on, hurry up.

Calm down.

Quiet sir, quiet!

Get her, find her!

Where do we look?

Where have you gone, leaving me heart broken?

Doctor!

She has gone!

She has gone. She has gone. She has gone.

Everything will be fine, sir. Sit down

Priya, was this your plan?

She will come, be quiet, she will come!

What happened? Why all this ruckus upstairs?

It's nothing.

I'm sure there is something. Let's check it out.

I'll go mad! - Why sir, I'm here!

She's gone! - I'm here.

It's me, hold this.

What's this? - Ram's clothes!

It seems the bride has vanished.!

Who knows may be she has gone out for fresh air

How did you know?

Ran away or escaped from that old man!

Go to hell.

They are not around? Huh?

Come on, give me the clothes quickly. - He's here.

What? Uncle? Do one thing. You sit on me.

Go look there!

Pratima, I can't find your aunt!

Aunt? Isn't she in the bedroom?

She has vanished from there.

Pratima, look for her.

Has he gone?

Which direction did he go? - Over there.

Phew, at last!

We've escaped narrowly.

What happened? Why aren't you talking?

If I don't get you I'll die!

Hey, you are the hero tonight!

Without you I'm zero.

You can't romance me in woman's clothes!

Here! - What?

Your clothes. - What for?

For turning into man!

Pratima, did you see her?

I couldn't find your aunt. - You didn't find her?

Hello. I didn't find her. - Who is he?

A professor of our college.

I teach Biology. - Biology?

Should we look there? Come let's look there.

That's not possible.

She's a lady.

You are unable to understand it.

Just see what happened.

No, you are unable to understand it.

She's lady. How can jump over such high wall!

She's gone.

She's not gone. I will explain it to you.

I will explain it to you.

She has gone!

She might have gone to the garden.

I'm a professor of biology, I know a woman's psychology.

Where could she have gone?

She's gone!

Guard! What are you a man or a bull?!

A bride runs off! What were you doing?

Bride? - Oh she's gone!

Whose bride has gone?

So many women have come and gone today.

How am I to keep count of all?

Sister? The nurse sister has gone?

Oh, she left in front of me.

What?

Come on, let's find her.

Driver! Take the car out! Let's follow her!

Go keep him engaged. He should not come back here!

Don't worry. - Yes. Go.

Careful, he might fall.

What are you doing with me? - He won't fall. Don't worry!

He won't fall down. - Help him get inside the car.

Get him in. It doesn't make any difference to you.

Help him get inside.

The matter concerns me.

Ok. Be careful.

Now what? - What else?

Aunt disappears, I appear!

Where is the driver? Everything will be fine. - Driver!

Where is he? Driver!

Who is the driver? - Driver!

Come on. Move aside.

Why are you crowding around the car? Everything will be fine.

Will I find her? - Yes.

Don't worry. - Come on, play.

This means, you've cheated uncle!

Here is my gift!

Ram, here take!

For more infomation >> Miss Priyangbada | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Bhanu Bandopadhyay - Duration: 1:32:42.

-------------------------------------------

'সবাইকে কাঁদিয়ে চলে গেলেন নায়িকা শ্রীলেখা মিত্র' !! bangla news - Duration: 2:25.

Everyone is getting bogged down in the YouTube channel and the news of this death on Facebook.

Everyone is getting bogged down in the YouTube channel and the news of this death on Facebook.

A healthy natural actress like Sreelke Mitra died suddenly?

I remembered Srivedi's words.

The people of India got upset about the death of Sridevi.

The people of India got upset about the death of Sridevi.

But the news of Mr Devi's death was a true story.

Is there any truth about the death of Srilekha?

His latest Bengali film released on Friday.

And the social media post says he or she has died.

Seeing this post, the actress herself can not believe her eyes.

Did not share the link of the post itself, "I or Paste Tense ...... .Rep"

His new film "Rainbow Jelly" was released on May 25.

There he is playing the role of a small incident.

He has come to save the incident from the oppressive uncle.

And the YouTube channel was killed in that paripisikei?

In fact, all these confusions have triggered a post about YouTube.

There, the news of the admission of Sri Lakhar hospital in such a way has been expressed in such a way that it will be seen that the news of his death is true.

There, the news of the admission of Sri Lakhar hospital in such a way has been expressed in such a way that it will be seen that the news of his death is true.

This news did not take much time to spread to social media.

Eventually it reaches SriLakha

He said that he was reading news of his own death in the morning tea to eat tea.

Even those who do not call him anytime, they are also phone inquiries.

Even those who do not call him anytime, they are also phone inquiries.

Although he has enjoyed a lot of fun in the whole matter.

But the daughter of Srikhela has become very angry and listens to the incident.

But the daughter of Srikhela has become very angry and listens to the incident.

It is normal to be angry.

Since then, he has expressed some bitterness about the social media.

Whether it is for business or for self-interests, it is a matter of great condemnation that people are being made so vile in general, he said.

Whether it is for business or for self-interests, it is a matter of great condemnation that people are being made so vile in general, he said.

Whether it is for business or for self-interests, it is a matter of great condemnation that people are being made so vile in general, he said.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét