Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily Jul 31 2018

So here we have another look at the Pixel 3 XL in an all-white color scheme showing

that god damn ugly notch which is an excuse from manufacturers who are trying to get to

a true all-display front, but don't give a damn about the chin.

It's really embarrassing at this point.

Also, look how deep that damn thing runs!

The XDA member who posted the pictures said he thinks its about double the size of a typical

Android statusbar, which means Google is either going to post up a ridiculously-thick status

bar on the phone to match the notch width or genuinely screw up any last hope of design

cohesion with the phone by cutting the statusbar through the middle of it.

Either option is not a good one.

I hate that apple is trend setting for android devices , but I hate the android device makers

even more for picking the worst parts to copy....

Everything that has gone into the pixel phones feels like a step backwards, Hardware is literally

just copy pasting Apple at this point, whereas Nexus was unique and was solely there as a

baseline for developers, whereas pixel is this walled garden of Android for some reason.

I can appreciate what Apple does with its devices, but they're rarely a "me too" company

just for the sake of it and are generally a trendsetter and Google used to be like that

from ICS to KitKat and to a degree, lollipop, but since then, every iteration of Android

feels like an iPhone copy paste and it's just so disappointing to see.

Google used to forge their own path and lead the charge, now they just do what apple's

done.

It's just Samsung and Apple who are choosing their own lanes right now.

When the S8 came out with its design, other android manufacturers decided to copy it's

form factor because it was the new hip and popular design.

Then Apple comes out with its own new design and the manufacturers go straight back to

mimicing that.

The other Android device makers are like a bunch of school kids mindlessly chasing the

latest popular fashion trends regardless of if they like it or not.

Anyway, The good news is that the Pixel 3 is more than likely going to look just like

a Pixel 2 XL.

So if you like(d) last year's top tier Pixel phone, you should like this one.

Not only that, but it'll be almost identical in size to last year's Pixel 2, yet with a

larger display and smaller bezels.

That could mean a 5.5-inch or so display in that same smallish body from 2017.

Plus, you'll get the upgraded 2018 specs you want, and wireless charging will be included

as well.

So yeah, that being said, let me know your thoughts in the comments down below and I'll

see you'll tomorrow...Peace out!

For more infomation >> Pixel 3 XL - What Were You Thinking Google? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Google Assistant Deemed Smartest Digital Assistant Over Siri, Alexa and Cortana - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Google Assistant Deemed Smartest Digital Assistant Over Siri, Alexa and Cortana - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2018 - Vivian Ruiz vs. Charity & Andres: Duels (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2018 - Vivian Ruiz vs. Charity & Andres: Duels (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

More Than 100 People Have Died Because Of Flint's Poison Water - Duration: 3:40.

According to the official government numbers, only 12 people have died from the poisoned

water in Flint, Michigan.

But according to actual investigations, who want to get to the truth of what is happening

in Flint, Michigan, at least 119 have died as a result of drinking the poisoned water

that is being supplied to residents in Flint.

This death toll is actually not related to the lead in the water, at least not yet.

Eventually those numbers can be added to it as well.

But what this is, is that the water was so dirty and disgusting and tainted that it contained

legionellae bacteria, which yes, is deadly in most instances.

The city for 15 months knew that this bacteria was in the water, and they know how deadly

it is.

And for 15 months they didn't tell the residents.

15 months they had this information in their hand, could've warned people that, "Hey, in

addition to all the lead and other contaminants, there's also a deadly bacteria in your water

because we still haven't fixed the source problem."

And they didn't tell people.

And during that time, more people died.

That is why right now they're desperate to cover up the real death toll of at least 119,

and instead telling us that, "No, it's only 12 people.

Only 12 people got legionellae from this, so it's no big deal that we held on to it

for over a year and didn't tell the public."

There needs to be massive lawsuits in the works right now, against every single elected

official that had anything to do with this from the state of Michigan, and at the USEPA.

Every single person involved now needs to pay a price.

People are dead, 119 at least that we know of right now.

And again, that doesn't even include the thousands of people who have ingested so much lead that

is going to cause them problems for the rest of their lives.

That's not something that can be undone.

The entire administration in Michigan, in Flint, at the federal level, they all need

to pay for this.

People went to early graves by doing nothing more than going to their faucet, filling up

a cup, and drinking the water.

Nobody, nobody in the United States of America should die from drinking a glass of water

out of their faucet.

But that is what happened.

And it happened because of bad government, horrible oversight, cost cutting measures,

and privatization.

All of those things together created this horrid crisis that, by the way, still isn't

fixed.

Somebody's got to go down for this.

And not just somebody, a lot of somebodies.

Everybody involved, everyone who knew that this was happening and stayed silent.

All of those people can blame those 119 death on themselves at this point.

So, if you were involved in that, if you know this bacteria was out there killing people

and you stayed silent, whether you were an administrative assistant, or the big head

honcho calling the shots, no matter level you were, if you knew about it, these deaths

are on you.

For more infomation >> More Than 100 People Have Died Because Of Flint's Poison Water - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Truck Wars: The Birth of 4WD | History - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Truck Wars: The Birth of 4WD | History - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Red Velvet Cream Cheesecake - Duration: 5:33.

Full recipe in the link below

3 egg white, beat until stiff

3 egg yolk, 200g sugar (or less), 1 tsp vanilla sugar.

125ml sunflower oil/canola

1 tsp full of cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 250g cake flour. Sift together

1/4 tsp red food coloring gel

Mix meringue with flour mixture (cake batter)

Pour cake batter into a baking pan with parchment paper

150g cream cheese, 40g sugar.

1 large egg

2 tsp cornstarch, 1 tsp vanilla sugar.

Cream cheese in the piping bag

Pipe cream cheese on cake batter quilt style/crisscross

I need steady hand :)

Preheated oven fan mode 150°C 20-25 minutes. Or top-bottom heat 170°C 20-25 minutes.

A toothpick test comes out clean

For more infomation >> Red Velvet Cream Cheesecake - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Facts About Einstein's Brain || GoogleChelli - Duration: 3:03.

Facts about brain

For more infomation >> Facts About Einstein's Brain || GoogleChelli - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

El sacrificio de una madre inmigrante para celebrarle los 15 a su hija | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> El sacrificio de una madre inmigrante para celebrarle los 15 a su hija | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

New World Event Boss Colossus 04 Killer Shark!! Jurassic World The Game ep226 Ludia Indoraptor Hunt - Duration: 24:51.

whoa guys we did it we won the clausus Oh for statue awesome let's go ahead and

claim the reward school says clausus Oh for statue pact Jurassic world this is

New World Event Boss Colossus 04 Killer Shark!! Jurassic World The Game ep226 Ludia Indoraptor Hunt and the megladon

ball statues awesome ball summon that the shark was really

cool awesome for Shark Week jurassic world the game has a new shark boss oh

and guys pay attention here this is one of the best ways to get s DNA points the

last boss fight I got quite a bit of s DNA points for which you used to get the

in the Raptor anyways I will start a challenge so this is an aquatic so it's

but oh whoa it's aquatic creatures - yeah that's a new one okay I thought I

would have to be able to use a pterosaur okay so this is totally different than

what I did last time so anyways

so I will start one loser

three in reserve so when I fight the boss battles I always saw foreign

reserve

Wanda block for foreign reserve if I could get him to attack

this time in a port

kill me next time jack I will attack six

I killed him three times

okay well I will show you want to let you guys enjoy this so these are

contributions you make and this you would used to get s DNA points so here

fight Colossus for one-time 16s DNA points but it'll have okay this is one

of the ones complete ten rate event missions you'll get eight points and

reach boss level seven you get 18 points and it keeps adding those up so what I

will do is these are if you look here it says raid missions these missions here

are your raid mission so one of it is used six surface creatures which I used

one of six team three super rare creatures two times fifty reserve points

one thousand damage so surface creatures

so last time I use surface would have been I guess the aquatic would have been

surface so let's use three aquatics then see if I could get this mission to three

okay

so I know these are low this guy's good

my last guy should attack all out if he wipes this guy out yes defenseless I

don't think I'll be strong enough

he's got 23 93 so I'm just gonna attack eight one block we'll take the false

dawn he will be back but it will accomplish I should have at least one so

I have to keep using this I have to use two aquatics and a super rare creature

okay to aquatics and a super rare I think one of these

Megalodon might be let's try these two I'll try this

then I will pour a new servant more than likely he's gonna attack this guy and

then I'll be a good Oh

so what do I do I'm just a decade

it won't kill I would attack ate my more than likely he's blocked

and what awesome

Wow

use 20 attack points 3000 damage 3 super rare creatures so super rare are gonna

be gold is legendary I think the light gold is regular

I think the super rare are these guys here so I will use these guys and I do

want to wipe him off so he is surface creature so you would need to use like a

shell so I'm gonna use like okay then I will finish off

same thing I'm going to walk to

sometimes he does not so let this see so I'm gonna do the same family to a four

and block or Reserve trying to get him to attack all house want him to attack

five

six

I have to take drastic measures

it's just the tech seven but then he will kill me easily

I'm just good if you've seen those arrows that pushed up there that was the

fast-forward button you could fast-forward the same cinematics over

and over again okay so that's quite a bit of damage okay let us see s DNA so

I've got five of the ten and I have to get him to level seven to watch them all

so then I will still continue here oh

wait I wanted to see what which ones I need what raid missions I need to

accomplish okay five thousand damage twenty attack

points three super rare creatures three super rare creatures Oh super rare at

one time okay I did not do that I did too so let's go ahead and do three

Oh reserved

let's try it back okay he blocked - oh

so I should have accomplished I think three just in one swipe so now use ten

block points so you have to block ten times attack do six attack of four

points so attacks of four and use 50 block points so here if he keeps doing I

could do I could accomplish some of the block point objective let's see

s DNA okay I reached lost level seven complete seven of ten raid missions

which is what I'm doing right now okay so this one I'm trying to block as much

as possible so I'm going to do one two three and then I'm gonna try

then I will use two

a lot of actually for block or reserve I know

you can probably go on like this

without want one of the checks did

because I pause then they detect more time just so I have enough block points

to drop and try a tactic step might have killed it let's see up I did kill him

okay wow that was a massive strike okay so let's see what objectives

okay let's check s DNA it looks like CI have completed the ten raid events

missions for right now I've completed all the missions against the boss but

they keep adding them all the time so if you're doing the boss battles keep

checking back and then go back and do the raid missions here are the again are

the raid missions so you just keep accomplishing these and gathering s DNA

points the last two bosses I gathered quite a bit of as DNA points because

they guys I can't tell you the amount of battles I fought I've got 1400 s DNA

points they are super hard you fought you fight one card battle with one for

one card pack with three different battles you'll fight and you'll get like

nine to twelve s DNA points so it will take forever going that route so you

know this is a good way to get it right now I have accomplished this DNA points

except for this world event classified project which if you go here you could

see it is sequencing so basically you're dropping dinos into

your tank here okay so this one I'm not gonna pay and that should be it for now

ah join me soon guys you guys are awesome I will see you soon

click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun video also click the bell

button to be notified every time I make a new video click the boxes below for a

lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more go ahead and click the

subscribe button

For more infomation >> New World Event Boss Colossus 04 Killer Shark!! Jurassic World The Game ep226 Ludia Indoraptor Hunt - Duration: 24:51.

-------------------------------------------

Roban un tiburón de un acuario en Texas | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Roban un tiburón de un acuario en Texas | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 31 de julio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 21:08.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 31 de julio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 21:08.

-------------------------------------------

I wanna do a YT channel - Duration: 1:16.

It's one of those very beautiful summer day here in Montreal.

Flowers and trees are blossoming.

Everyone is just chilling in the park and having a good time.

Im trying to find the right angle so I don't have too much Sun in my face while

I'm talking to you so life is good.

I'm launching my High Life Book in September

and meanwhile I want to do a YouTube channel.

I want to film what really means

for me being High On Life and being present.

So It won't talk too much

about meaning of life because I'm done with that like all these questions about

What am I about? What's my gift? What's my duty? What I'm gonna do with my life?

Where I'm gonna live? I don't have those answers so what I want to share with you

is just being present and the authentic conversation I'm having with all the

amazing human beings I'm meeting.

And also I'm going to the West Coast to live

in a farm where people are doing horse whispering. And I'm gonna go to a couple

of festivals and the West Coast has always been so inspiring for me so I

want to share that with all of you and so if you have any comments on on this

YouTube channel. I really want you to be part of it so

share with me I'll be so happy to answer and grow continue to grow with you.

Thank you guys! Stay High!

For more infomation >> I wanna do a YT channel - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Instrucciones para que no te parta un rayo | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Instrucciones para que no te parta un rayo | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo ya se entrena con la Juve | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo ya se entrena con la Juve | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Αποκαλυπτικό:Σύσκεψη στη Νομική Υπηρεσία για τις Βρετανικές Βάσεις - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Αποκαλυπτικό:Σύσκεψη στη Νομική Υπηρεσία για τις Βρετανικές Βάσεις - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ο Λεβέντ σε δίκη στην Τουρκία-Παρέμβαση της Κυβέρνησης ζητεί η ΕΣΚ - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Ο Λεβέντ σε δίκη στην Τουρκία-Παρέμβαση της Κυβέρνησης ζητεί η ΕΣΚ - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Free Weird Danny Brown Type Beat Instrumental || Really Dope - Duration: 5:10.

Danny Brown type beat instrumental

Danny Brown 2019

Free Danny Brown type instrumental beat

Weird rap beat instrumental

Free weird rap beat

Free type beat 2019

Purple Six Beats

Old School boom bap type rap beat instrumental download

For more infomation >> Free Weird Danny Brown Type Beat Instrumental || Really Dope - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Gerda Taro - Short Biography of Gerda Taro (German Photographer) - Duration: 3:24.

Today the Search Engine Google is showing Gerda Taro's 108th Birthday with Google

Doodle in United States and few other countries.

Gerda Taro was a German war photographer, and the companion and professional partner

of photographer Robert Capa.

Taro is regarded as the first female photojournalist to cover the front lines of a war and to die

while doing so.She heavily contributed to the early days of the work accredited to the

alias "Robert Capa.

Though she was tiny in stature, Gerda Taro had the heart of a giant.

Known as "the little red fox," the ginger-haired photographer fearlessly turned her camera

lens to capture sensitive and critical images of conflict around the world, producing powerful

black-and-white images that informed readers of the newspaper Ce Soir.

In fact, Taro is considered to be the first female journalist in the world to cover the

front lines of conflict.

Gerta Pohorylle was born in 1910 in Stuttgart, Kingdom of Württemberg, into a middle-class

Jewish Galician family.

Pohorylle attended a Swiss boarding school, Germany, Taro moved to France shortly after

Adolf hitler was appointed the chancellor of Germany 1933.

In Paris she met Robert Capa, a fellow refugee three years her junior who taught her the

basics of photography.

They became friends, changed their names (she was originally named Gerta Pohorylle, and

were enamored for a time.

Capa would go on to co found the Magnum Photo agency while Taro became known for her fearless

reportage.

The troops loved her and she kept pushing,said Taro's biographer Jane Rogoyska.

Capa warned her not to take so many risks.

Escaping the anti Semitism of Hitler's Germany, Pohorylle moved to Paris in 1934.

In 1935, she met the photojournalist Endre Friedmann, a Hungarian Jew, learning photography

and becoming his personal assistant.

They fell in love.

Pohorylle began to work for Alliance Photo as a picture editor.

In 1936, Pohorylle received her first photojournalist credential.

Then, she and Friedmann devised a plan.

Both took news photographs, but these were sold as the work of the non-existent American

photographer Robert Capa, which was a convenient name overcoming the increasing political intolerance

prevailing in Europe and belonging in the lucrative American market.

During the last five months of Taro's short career, she worked alone in Spain before tragically

losing her life near El Escorial, northwest of Madrid, while capturing images on the front

line of the Spanish Civil War in July 1937.

By the age of 26, her searing battlefield images made her a household name, even though

many of those images were misattributed to Capa.

Happy Birthday ,Gerda Taro

Thanks for watching

Please Like , Share ,Subscribe and Comment below

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét