Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 26 2018

How to make Mining Excavator from Cardboard

How to make RC Excavator from Cardboard

How to make Wheel Loader with dump trucks from Coca cola

How to make RC Wheel Loader from Cardboard

For more infomation >> How to make JCB Remote Control - TOP 4 Amazing Ideas DIY JCB Excavator Toys - Duration: 17:38.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 New Color Metallic Spark Black - First Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 New Color Metallic Spark Black - First Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

ছেলেদের লিঙ্গে মিলনের সময় কেমন মোটা ও বড় হওয়া উচিৎ ? How To Take Care Men Healthy Benefit. - Duration: 2:56.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> ছেলেদের লিঙ্গে মিলনের সময় কেমন মোটা ও বড় হওয়া উচিৎ ? How To Take Care Men Healthy Benefit. - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Super Hero Box of Toys for Kids Superman Spiderman Ironman - Duration: 6:40.

Super Hero Box of Toys for Kids Superman Spiderman Ironman

For more infomation >> Super Hero Box of Toys for Kids Superman Spiderman Ironman - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

"Vidyut Jamwal" Celebrates Christmas Day With NGO Kids | Christmas Celebrations - Duration: 1:36.

"Vidyut Jamwal" Celebrates Christmas Day With NGO Kids | Christmas Celebrations

For more infomation >> "Vidyut Jamwal" Celebrates Christmas Day With NGO Kids | Christmas Celebrations - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

নতুন বছরে জলসার মঞ্চ মাতাবে কোন কোন তারকারা আসছে দেখুন ভিডিওতে? | Happy New Year 2019 | Star Jalsha - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> নতুন বছরে জলসার মঞ্চ মাতাবে কোন কোন তারকারা আসছে দেখুন ভিডিওতে? | Happy New Year 2019 | Star Jalsha - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

The #1 Brand Strategy for Influencers and Leaders - Duration: 1:24.

Your brand is gonna be as known for what it says no to as for what it says yes to.

If you say yes to too many things and don't keep a narrow focus on the things that

you're strong in, that the things that you are meaningful to as a brand, you're

gonna say "yes" to too many things and, as a result, your brand is gonna get muddy.

It's your job to be the gatekeeper who says, "No, we're NOT gonna choose to do

that. That actually would have been a wrong choice for us." And by having the

right balance of No's will give you way more Yeses. The right amount of "no

choices" and decisions that you make will result in more yeses as a result on

the part of your clients. That's sort of like the "invisible ledger" of a brand! How many

no's and how many yes's? The ability to say no is something to celebrate. Your

brand will be known for as much as what it says "No" to is what it says "Yes" to.

For more infomation >> The #1 Brand Strategy for Influencers and Leaders - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Driving Drift: Car Racing Game (by Funny Games Zone) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 7:16.

Driving Drift: Car Racing Game (by Funny Games Zone) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Driving Drift: Car Racing Game (by Funny Games Zone) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Simpsonovi - Bartovy Rolničky - Duration: 0:38.

The fourth class will make us happy with their singing,

actually Christmas song.

♪ Dashing through the snow. ♪

♪ On one horse open sleigh. ♪

♪ O'er the fields we go, ♪

♪ Laughing all the way. ♪

♪ Ha ha ha ♪

♪ Bells on the bob tail ring, ♪

♪ making spirits bright ♪

Is not our boy cute, Daddy? (♪ What fun it is to laugh and sing ♪)

He's singing like an angel. (♪ A sleighing song tonight ♪)

♪ Oh, Jingle bells, ass, ♪

♪ Batman is a bitch, ♪

♪ His head falls into the manure, his jacket smells like this. ♪

♪ Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells. ♪

For more infomation >> Simpsonovi - Bartovy Rolničky - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

ড. কামালকে হত্যার হুমকি তারেক রহমানের | Tarique Rahman | ফোনালাপ ফাঁস | POLITICS | ELECTION 2018 - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> ড. কামালকে হত্যার হুমকি তারেক রহমানের | Tarique Rahman | ফোনালাপ ফাঁস | POLITICS | ELECTION 2018 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Katalog Tupperware Desember 2018 | Tupperware Mexico - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> Katalog Tupperware Desember 2018 | Tupperware Mexico - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Prosto Smart WiFi utičnica - Test i review - Duration: 1:38.

Regards to all,

In this video I will present you a Free Smart WiFi socket.

This socket provides you with control over all your devices, even when you are not at home.

First, you need to turn the power plug into the power supply and the desired device in it.

Now you need to install the mobile app.

The application is available for Android and Apple devices.

You can install an application by scanning the QR code in the guide

or through the link you can find in the description of the video.

Devices connected to a socket can be switched on and off remotely.

The socket supports voice management with Amazon Alexe and Google Home Assistants.

The application time can be programmed when turning the device on and off,

or to be activated and deactivated by a certain timetable.

This Wi-Fi socket is ideal for automating the operation of electrical devices.

The maximum load it supports is 16A ie. 3680W,

so you can put in consumers like a water heater, a heater or a lamp.

The socket also has protection for children.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or call us.

You can order the product via our website www.avmarket.rs

And do not forget to take a video and make a video.

Greetings until the next video.

For more infomation >> Prosto Smart WiFi utičnica - Test i review - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

"Camaat qışqırıb eliyir ey, onu deyirsiz?","Tələsirəm","Soruşub gəlirəm"-"KONSTİTUSİYA NƏDİR?"-Sorğu - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> "Camaat qışqırıb eliyir ey, onu deyirsiz?","Tələsirəm","Soruşub gəlirəm"-"KONSTİTUSİYA NƏDİR?"-Sorğu - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Dynasty Warriors 9 Sun Jian Chapter 1 - Duration: 12:38.

Hello my friends

Welcome to Dynasty Warriors 9

Today I am going to play it

As you can see

And why am I playing it?

hm, that is a really good question!

As you can see I have played it before

Buuut I just reset their level

I want to play through the Shu story

Wu story, Wei story, Other story and Jin story

As you can see

This is the only one that survives to the last

Or I guess Wu does too.

But they don't get many new members

And I think I start off by playing as

Ahh Sun Chan (What did you just say?!)

Sun Chan!

Why do I say Chan?

Sun Jade!

I can not say his name?!

Sun Jian

Sun Jian is what I am calling him now because

I can not say his name

WOW

Okay I had a really hard time saying that

Holy

That was umm

That was hard

Would I like to perform the tutorial?

Yes I would actually because

I do not remember many things

BUT no

Because I like going into games without taking a tutorial and then blame the game for not giving me a tutorial

I still do not understand why we are out here

Who are we going to fight?

If we going to fight someone

Didn't they notice we just standing here talking

Where did that come from?

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

I guess

Okay these people doesn't notice us?

Oh we just standing behind a pale and we can not get noticed.

This is how you use an ult!

I need to

Edit my settings

Do I use this button for anything?

It is my blocking button

That is going to be important buut

My one

"Intense spamming"

BUTTON is annoying

And can not be pressed

So I need to edit that

I can not edit that?

Okay I am a little bit sad now

Oh I can, I can, I can

Pls say I can

Cause I need to

And that is

something I should be doing (Very hard to understand, I know)

What is this button called again? RB

Where is RB?

There!

I can not edit it

GOD!

It is just that this button doesn't really work

on my controller

See now I did that insted

God dammit

btw I think I am playing on hard

Am I not?

Yea I am playing on hard

Umm, I do not really feel like this hard but this is supposed to be the tutorial right?

or the basic tutorial of fights

Get fukt m8

BUT HOW

He doesn't understand it. How did I do that

YOUR LEVEL SEVEN? That is cheating...

I'm level

I am not even level 4 :(

Hey my mate

Yes I am ready

Diao Chan

See Sun Jian

I did it!

I said it!

And Diao Chan (Me dying because I finally got it right)

Who are you? I AM SUN JIAN!

Can I shoot

Oh I can shoot with

I can burn people?!

Let us try this!

ATTACK!

Okay this doesn't work very will

But it is fun I guess

Now continue killing those people with all I got

I did this two times now (I presseed Y two times)

oh there is still people over here

Wow that is an annoying sound

That hurt

Everytime I use that everything just dies

That is a little bit scary

They too strong

And let us see we have emotes

I brought some

When they came out yesterday

With Guan Yinping

Let us see how they work

Wow he is sad (And maybe he had too many drinks lol)

I can move doing this emote

Let us try standing still

And now he just looks like an idiot..

will this is fun

And I can take pictures while this is going on

I need the right camera angle

And then I need you too

Is he going to dab?

Ohwowowowowowohno this is family friendly content. (Dabbing is not family friendly?)

You can not dab

He is not going to dab okay good my friend

If you were going to dab...

What is going on with the sound

Can I stop doing this?

How do I stop this?

Nothing I do stops this

Oh thank you, thank god

Okay, let us continue

let us see...

let us go over and kill this guy

or kill this guy not up (You just said that. Wow I am stupid)

Oh yea I am doing 1 chapter per episode

Because as you can see

The episode is going to be really long (At the end it was a little bit over 1 hour long lol!

I am not showing it all right now, but as for now I have recorded for an hour!

And that is alot

Though I do love it.

I love recording

They have a thing like this?

Hmm interesting

Should we KILL IT!?

DEAD!

Oh they are running!

umm I am running in place

oh this would have been perfect with the other picture where

What is he called?

You can see here (That guy is Yu Jin.)

That guy in the background had been following through the hole map nearly!

I was just like "WTF are you doing mate?)

So I made that picture with him doing that

It would have been perfect if emotes existed back then.

That would have been so good

I am going to kill this guy.

I think they have seen you mate

TAKE your weapon

Ah I forgot I gave him those

I am just going to smash this

right away, as fast as I can

*Me speeding things up...*

You are not dead yet?!

How the freak did you survive that?

How are you still alive?

DIE!

Wow

This is taking time

DIE!

Thank you

Oh go away

I am just going to lay down

Yeah I am bad!

RUN AWAY!

So the ending got a bit confusing

So I choose to make a new ending

Thanks for watching

If you

Have any question

About the channel am soon making a trailer

You know when you come into the channel

So you can see what this channel is all about ( I am going to do a lot of other stuff too. Not just Dynasty Warriors.=

But for now I say thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Dynasty Warriors 9 Sun Jian Chapter 1 - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

SOI CẦU XSMB MIỀN BẮC CHÍNH XÁC NHẤT HÔM NAY 27/12 soi cau x.s.m.b- ĐẠI THẮNG BTL 36 79 - Duration: 26:31.

For more infomation >> SOI CẦU XSMB MIỀN BẮC CHÍNH XÁC NHẤT HÔM NAY 27/12 soi cau x.s.m.b- ĐẠI THẮNG BTL 36 79 - Duration: 26:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ví Đổi Bài Đánh Bài Bịp cách Đánh Bài Bịp mới nhất 2019 - Duration: 8:49.

For more infomation >> Ví Đổi Bài Đánh Bài Bịp cách Đánh Bài Bịp mới nhất 2019 - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

BEST & WORST Brawlers in Brawl Stars! Complete BRAWLER RANKING Colt - Duration: 12:01.

BEST & WORST Brawlers in Brawl Stars! Complete BRAWLER RANKING Colt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét