Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 30 2018

I've been an iPhone user for five years,

I have an iPhone 6s with only 16 gigabytes of storage,

and iCloud is driving me nuts because

I'm at a point where I literally

can't take any more photos or videos.

The only thing I really know about my iCloud

is that it's full.

It tells me that I haven't backed up my phone

in over a year, so it's been a long time.

Yeah, it's constantly a balance of like,

taking an app away so that I can download a new one.

Venmo, especially.

Every single time I download it, I like, do a transaction

and then I delete it immediately,

because that's the only amount of space I have left.

Yeah, I think there's probably three things

that take up my phone the most.

Just a ton of text messages, pictures,

and yeah, there's some videos on there.

I find it hard to keep videos because I just

literally have no space whatsoever left.

I've reached my limit.

And then it drives me nuts too, cause I can't delete

certain other apps that come on an iPhone,

that I never use like the Health app.

I'm never gonna use that in my life.

The only thing I have are the very basics.

I mean, I guess I could delete IMDb, but I don't want to.

I just know there is a better way,

and I'm always getting these messages about

how I haven't backed up my phone,

or how I can't take a picture right now.

And it's the worst when you're in the moment,

like at a concert, or trying to do something,

and just trying to capture a moment that's happening

and then you take one picture then you go

to take a second one and there's like no more storage.

Oh yeah, I get multiple notifications every single day

about how I haven't backed up my phone.

Literally just one second ago someone asked me

to take a video, and so I had a person film it

and then they tried to AirDrop it to me,

but I couldn't accept the AirDrop.

I just had no more space to accept it.

Those things happen all the time to me.

And it's really embarrassing.

And one of the notifications is like

do you want to buy more iCloud storage space,

and I just don't like the idea of doing that.

Cause I don't want to pay in perpetuity for iCloud space.

Yes, to the people who say that I just need

to get more storage, I hear you and I don't disagree,

but I just think that there should be a better way

for people who don't have that much storage

or, you know, can't afford more storage.

I mean I've heard of Google Photos from

people who have Google phones,

and it was only, I think last week, that I heard

that it was available on iOS.

I just had no idea.

So I feel like this could change my life.

So I've been using Google Photos for about a week now,

and it's been great!

The positives were immediate, almost.

I checked my settings and I had suddenly

1.79 gigabytes of space, so almost 2 gigs

that I didn't have before.

So, since switching over to Google Photos

I've re-downloaded a ton of apps.

I have Venmo on my phone now

which I don't have to ever delete,

Uber, I don't have to delete that anymore,

I re-downloaded Slack,

I downloaded that really cool Huji app,

I re-downloaded Twitter, so I get to say

all my random thoughts now.

I can take multiple selfies at once

and then choose the one I want.

A lot of frivolous things, I can now do once again.

I was hanging out with friends on Thursday night,

and I was like, "I will download Seamless,

and I will buy the food for everyone."

So I felt very proud of that moment.

I literally haven't updated any of my apps

for, like at least six months.

So the fact that I had space now,

I was able to update my apps.

I did not know you could do so many things on Instagram

that I didn't know about!

I haven't had a single message telling me

that my storage is about to run out this entire week.

So that's been great.

The search is actually pretty cool.

So I searched, "dog" and all my pictures

from the Costa Rican dog park pulled up.

And then I typed in - so then I gave it a harder test

and typed in, "costume" and all of my Halloween costumes

popped up, which was pretty impressive.

I don't think I miss anything from iCloud.

It's like, it didn't help me do anything

or accomplish any goals, it just really annoyed me

because I was always running out of space.

So no, I don't miss iCloud even a little bit.

And yeah, these are just keepsakes like nice memories, so

I don't really mind the downgraded quality

especially if I don't have to pay for it.

It's all good in my book.

If any iPhone user is in a predicament like me

where they have to keep on deleting things

just to make it all work, this is an amazing option

because it'll just free up space for you.

I feel like I could keep this current phone

which I will admit is very old already

because it only has 16 gigs.

But it makes me feel like I don't have to

update my phone, which is great.

I mean, even if you aren't sure about if you should switch

to Google Photos or you're worried about it,

I would at least check it out.

Because for me the benefits are huge.

So imagine the money you would save just by buying-

or no, imagine the money you'll save

just by downloading a free app.

It's huge!

For more infomation >> I Tried Google Photos And I'm Never Going Back To iCloud - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - If I Die Young (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:10.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - If I Die Young (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Agujeros de Guión: IT FOLLOWS - Duration: 10:06.

PLOT HOLES

Today I wanted to analyze a horror movie that once freaked out to many, but to me it seems a real overrated shitty.

I speak of It Follows.

I will not deny that the movie starts pretty well.

A terrified aunt, fleeing from something that neither the other characters nor the spectators are able to see.

The girl takes a car, stands on a beach and ... the next morning appears murdered in a terrible way.

It's scary, yes, but after this initial scene everything is downhill.

A DEATH APPOINTMENT

The film introduces us to the protagonists, Jay, Paul, Yara and Kelly, a group of teenagers who have the habit of watching horror films in black and white, and reading Dostoyevski in a shell while farts are thrown.

"Oops, it's escaped me"

Paul acts crazy, so much that he greets Jay in the middle of the conversation without coming to mind.

Then in the background there is a woman drinking wine in a decadent plan. What the fuck?

We assume it's the mother, but come on, the woman does not flinch and nobody greets her. It's adornment.

Jay has an appointment with an uncle named Hugh. He invites her to the movies and everything seems very nice but ... as soon as he tells her to look at a girl in yellow that she does not see ...

everything becomes tense and Hugh decides to take the appointment elsewhere. To a restaurant specifically.

The next day he tells his sister Kelly that the date has been rare, but he stays with Hugh a couple of days later and here the madness begins.

Both have sex in a car and suddenly, Hugh decides to sedate her and tie her inside an abandoned factory.

Here he explains the premise of the film: it is a curse that is passed through sex.

There is a ghost visible only to those who are cursed that can take the appearance of any person and will follow the last damn person at a slow but steady pace until he kills her.

Then he will go for the next one on the list and so on to infinity.

After explaining the matter, Hugh leaves Jay at home. Good luck, I piro! The girl is freaking out, normal.

Of course, the premise is original. The problem is the characters and the fucking development.

If Hugh is being harassed by this entity constantly ... do you really have time to rent houses with fake names and stay with Jay for several non-consecutive nights? Why is he taking her to the movies?

If someone is constantly chasing you ... it's not a good idea to stand in the dark in closed places, and Hugh knows that perfectly.

There's also a lot of data missing from all this curse. Is the curse transmitted if you fuck with a condom? Anal or oral sex?

Why did not Hugh use the easy way and slept with several prostitutes? At least it would gain some time and it would not raise all the attention of the police. Because they put you in jail ... there you are screwed.

FOLLOW (AND NOT FOR)

While at school, Jay begins to see an old woman chasing him everywhere. The ghost of the curse. Be scared, as expected.

I wonder what would happen if they killed you in front of many people, or in front of the police. Or in front of the cameras.

The ghost would continue to act despite calling a lot of attention and go viral ... and end up in a video of Dross for example?

"EHH DROSS, INCITAS TO CHILDREN TO TAKE ALCOHOL ..."

"PENIS BY THE MOUTH"

Seeing the panorama, his friends decide to spend all night taking care of her. Paul the first one, since he's in bed, and the others make jokes about it.

They talk about things that do not matter to anyone and suddenly someone breaks the windowpane.

Jay sees a sinister girl go towards her, flees, then has transformed into a big man, and everyone is pining.

The scene is tense, but at the same time it has a comical air. I can not stop thinking about how absurd it is for an uncle of two meters and something to chase you with a superhuman calm for having taken a powder.

And the protagonist is great. He flees from the monster but decides to stand on the swing of a park. The poor woman has a lot to take on.

Her friends find her and her neighbor, Greg. Together they take a trip to find Hugh and ask for explanations.

But ... do these people have parents? Family? Other friends? None poses absolutely nothing of what is happening, or try to make your friend come to his senses.

They just follow Jay everywhere without asking questions. Why?

"Well, because they are indie characters, and the indie characters do not do those things, they do not talk much, but they convey feelings with silences and glances."

"OF COURSE, OF COURSE"

They arrive at Hugh's house, which he rented under a false name, and they see that it is full of shit.

The guy lived there putting traps in the windows, sleeping in the attic, making himself packs, and storing pads, which later, when he leaves, he does not pick them up. With how expensive they would be.

And I wonder ... how the hell did Jay know the address? It is implied that Hugh told him at some point, but ... why would he give him the address of his secret and dilapidated house? It would not make much sense.

You also leave a photo that is the key to find him, since he has the name of his school.

And the police have not registered the place? With that picture they could have found him and put him in jail. Go incompetent.

And in the end they manage to find Hugh, or rather, Jeff. They find their house and very kindly, as if they were lifelong friends, they sit in the garden and start telling them moves.

But let's see, people. This guy slept you with chloroform, tied you to a chair, left you lying in front of your house and condemned you to an agony in the form of a curse for life.

Are you telling me that you and your friends are going to sit around him to listen to his bullshit?

And why does not Jay stop playing throughout the movie with sherbs? And what do we gain with this scene?

NOTHING, fuck, absolutely nothing because the fucking Jeff does not tell them anything new.

HOLIDAY ON THE LAKE

Greg takes them to his cottage by a lake, because being sexually cursed does not mean you can not enjoy a good vacation.

I wonder what would happen if the girl traveled to Europe for example. How would the curse reach her? Would the ghost sneak into a boat or into a plane and wait sitting to get to your destination?

Would I swim? What if one of the victims was an astronaut who just travels to space? There the matter is complicated.

The protas are having a nice afternoon on the beach when all of a sudden this happens. The ghost grabs Jay by the hair and tries to do bad things to him.

Paul hits the invisible ghost with a chair and throws him into the air. It seems that the shots make him pupate but not much.

And why does he make a hole in the door of the shed and wait a minute to get inside? Why does he growl at the girl? Why do not you stop changing shape?

What's your objective? What exactly does it do to you? Does it break your legs like the girl at the beginning? Who do you think you are, from the Sicilian mafia?

Why does he do that? How it all started? Who is the zero patient? If the patient dies zero will the curse be over?

Fuck, is that there are many logical questions that should be made by the characters but for some reason decide to ignore them and focus on stupid dialogues that do not provide a shit.

After the confrontation, Jay steals Greg's car abandoned to all his friends, has a crap accident and ends up unconscious in a hospital.

If the accident happened a few meters from where they were ... between an ambulance arrives and the hours that will have been passed out ...

How the curse has not killed her yet? This whole part is completely illogical.

And another absurd thing is that Jay and Greg start fucking in the hospital room. Does he do it out of love or to pass the curse to his uncle?

Of course it's not a bad idea, because he's not in a hospital bed and it's easier to escape but ... how the fuck did they get to that? I would have loved to see this conversation.

"Jay, if you want to survive, we have to fuck, I'm willing to sacrifice myself."

"Oh, well, it's okay"

In the end it is a mistake because the curse comes and it leaves you dry to blows.

But that does not match the modus operandi of the first victim.

Here it seems to absorb life through an instant banter, while the girl at the beginning was shattered. And in the second attack the curse was limited to catch Jay's hair.

And jooooder, again we have the protagonist fleeing by car. This film is repeated more than garlic.

The girl wants to get rid of the curse. In the end Jay throws himself to the three types of the boat? Do you condemn them to death to gain time or do you decide to move on?

It would be good to know what decision you make, but no, as the movie is indie, it is best to let the spectator imagine it.

After that everything seems to return to normal. We do not know what the police are investigating. Here nobody does anything ... this seems ... real life.

THE TRAP IN THE POOL

Paul decides that the time has come to protect his beloved and proposes to throw him a kiki. She rejects him and they decide to set a trap for the monster in a municipal swimming pool.

I love when they are leaving and the ghost appears on the roof. What the fuck are you standing there? Does it make any sense?

None, of course! Welcome to It Follows. Or rather: It Waits.

Once in the pool, they planted lots of electrical devices on the edge to try to electrocute the spectrum, because apparently they think that could work.

Jay gets in the water to wait for it to appear. As the curse is late in arriving as much as in the hospital, it will stay like a raisin.

Fortunately, to make the wait more entertaining, the friend has Dostoyevski, who always helps.

And then the ghost appears with the shape of what we assume is his late father, and begins to throw the objects to Jay, to try to kill her with blows and cramps.

But let's see ... are not you supposed to kill polvazos? He does not have a logical whore. And how is it that Paul has Greg's gun?

And the kid is very short. Try to shoot the ghost and ends up hitting Yara on one leg. You have to be an asshole, I could have killed her.

And why does the spectrum bleed? How is it physical and not ethereal? What is it that makes you invisible?

Why do not you throw paint on it instead of a blanket and lead it to a cage?

Or a scientific center or some place full of armed people? It seems that only the shots in the head do him some damage.

It's like a final video game boss. How many headshots do you need to finish him? It seems like three or four.

In the end it seems that the curse has ended as the spirit is diluted in blood or some shit.

What follows is also very strange, because Yara has a bullet wound caused by Paul with the gun of Greg, who appeared dead days ago.

But nobody, not the doctors or the police, seems to give a shit. As I say, everything returns to normal, and Paul achieves his goal: throwing himself at Jay.

But leaving the FriendZone has a price. Because people ... this seems to be over.

Easy resource the ambiguously open end to generate tension. I did not expect anything else. That they give by ass. End.

For more infomation >> Agujeros de Guión: IT FOLLOWS - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sopas | Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe (Filipino Food) - Duration: 2:34.

What's up guys? Today, we're gonna show you how we make Sopas! Sopas is basically a chicken noodle soup,

but has the added bonus of hot dogs and a rich creamy broth.

To make our version of Sopas, first pour in two to three tablespoons of oil into a large pot over medium heat.

Next throw in one small sliced onion. And saute it until it starts to get translucent.

Afterwards drop in four cloves of minced garlic. And

continue to saute until the garlic starts sweating and giving off an aroma.

At this point pour in 8 cups of chicken broth. And

then bring it all to a boil.

Once at a boil, go ahead and add in one and a half cups of elbow macaroni. And

boil them for about 6 minutes.

When the six minutes is up, immediately turn off your stove.

Then cover your pot and allow your macaroni to swell for about 10 minutes.

The reason why we don't continue boiling it is because if you do, the macaroni becomes mushy throughout the cooking process.

When it's done set your stove back on medium heat.

Next add in half a pound of shredded chicken breasts,

2 sliced hot dogs, and

1 cup of chopped celery.

Cover your pot and cook your celery for about 5 minutes.

Afterwards uncover your pot and drop in half a cup of julienne cut carrots.

Stir them in a little. And then cover your pot one last time. Allow your carrots to cook for about 2 minutes.

Now uncover your pot. And

toss in 1 and 1/2 cups of shredded cabbage. And

then mix it in.

Next sprinkle in 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon of salt depending on your preference.

Followed by 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper.

And give it a good mix. At this point just add in 3/4 cup of milk.

Now just stir everything together. And

you're done!

You can eat your sofas as is, or you can do what we like to do, and eat it with a grilled cheese sandwich!

If you want to step up your chicken noodle soup game,

Filipino Sopas is the way to go! It's talagang tasty!

You

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét