Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 31 2018

- Hey guys, I'm Claudia Sulewski

and I'm here with Matt King

at SnowGlobe celebrating New Year's Eve.

- [Matt] And we thought it'd be fun to go around

and ask people at SnowGlobe what their resolutions

and regrets are of the past year.

- Matt, what is your biggest regret of 2018?

- My biggest regret is probably not wearing

thicker socks because I am cold right now.

- Yeah, your toes look really wet.

Well, let's go ask others, shall we?

- All right, let's do it.

- Let's go.

(smooth electronic music)

- My resolution for 2019 is being more creative

and going to school as little as possible.

- Those are amazing answers.

I love that.

(laughing)

- To keep living my best life.

- Mmm. - That's right.

- Preach, preach. - Amen.

- I got kind of a goofy one,

but I gotta start using my credit card more,

accumulate that credit.

- That is the most adult answer of this evening.

- Sorta. - I love it.

It's so realistic.

(laughing) - I'm making those moves.

- This is my first music festival.

- Wow! - (gasps) Ever?

What's your goal?

Is there anything you wanna do?

- I wanna nail my back handsprings

and I wanna try to get on level two of gymnastics.

- My New Year's resolution is to eat more ice cream.

- [Claudia] What about you?

- Send it more.

Send it. - Send it!

Yeah, send it! - Gotta send it.

(smooth electronic music)

So if you can give one tagline

for just having the best 2019,

what is the motto?

- (Bleep) it up!

- Hey!

- There you go.

(laughing) - Are you gonna bleep that?

- For sure.

- Definitely.

- Too blessed to be stressed.

- Wow.

I'm gonna get that tattooed on my chest now.

I like that.

- Just keep dancing.

- Go Adele, go Adele!

Yes, go Adele, woo! - Woo!

(smooth electronic music)

- Do you guys have any regrets for the past year?

- I think I regret dating the wrong person.

We're saying goodbye to the (bleep)boys,

I don't know if I can say that.

(laughing) - You're good, you're good.

- Thank you, next.

- Do you guys have any regrets from 2018?

- I wish I pet more dogs.

- Dating this guy.

No I'm just kidding.

I'm just kidding.

(laughing)

- I wish I got an A in Spanish.

- I don't think regrets are healthy.

I think you just, you know, you laugh and last

and you live and you move on.

(smooth electronic music)

- If you have any advice for anyone wanting

to have a better New Year, what would you say?

- [Man] Always have somebody with you.

Buddy system is very important.

- That's it, that's us, - That's you and me,

- That's us, you right. - That's you and me, bud.

- [Group] No drama!

- [Woman] All love.

- And if you guys could have any advice

for anyone going into 2019, what would that be?

- Yeah. - More golden retrievers.

(laughing)

- [Woman] Be yourself and follow your dreams.

- Be grateful, be super grateful every day.

- Happy New Year, guys.

- [Women And Hosts] Happy New Year!

- [Men And Hosts] Happy New Year!

- [Family And Hosts] Happy New Year!

- [Group] Happy 2019!

(music fades)

For more infomation >> Claudia Sulewski & Matt King Talk Biggest Regrets of the Year | SnowGlobe Music Festival 2018 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Becoming More Isolated As White House Descends Into Chaos - Duration: 4:52.

You know, every couple weeks we get one of these new reports, Donald Trump's growing

angrier than ever.

Donald Trump's more isolated than ever.

And of course this week didn't disappoint Donald Trump, according to a new report in

the New York Times, is increasingly isolated, growing more and more angry and watching more

television than ever, which I gotta be honest with you.

I didn't know that was possible.

I mean, if you spend 24 hours a day actually watching television, I didn't know it was

somehow possible to even watch more television than that.

But apparently Trump has found a way to do it.

Uh, the report says that Trump has leaving Fox News on while in important meetings, you

know, national security advisors, economic advisors, all kinds of things.

But instead he's tuned into the TV, not listening to what the advisors are saying, but instead,

taking the advice of the idiot box.

And here's the problem.

We have already seen the results of this over the last few weeks when Donald Trump decided

to send out a tweet about the Fed.

That then resulted in a massive stock market crashed the biggest in the history of Christmas

Eve.

He did that by himself because he's not listening to his advisors.

He's listening to the television.

He's growing, increasingly isolated.

The report says, because of all the chaos around him, he doesn't know who to trust.

He's lashing out at aides, calling them idiots in the middle of meetings according to people

inside the White House.

So what's left really, I mean, we're already see how horrible this man is when left to

his own devices, when he doesn't listen to the people in his Oval Office who granted

are not smart people, but they're still smarter than him.

I mean his decision to pull out of Syria was the right decision, but he did it the wrong

way and he did it in a way that pissed everybody off.

A lead to James Mattis resigning and then he got mad about that and decide to make Mattis

leave earlier than February, which is when he wanted to.

It's chaos.

It's anarchy and it's all because of Donald Trump's personality.

He has to be right.

He has to be the guy to make the decision and he thinks he is smarter than everybody

in the room.

No matter which room he happens to be standing in, nobody knows more than Donald Trump, which

is why our economy kind of tanked and right now kind of crumbling down.

It's why our foreign policy is in shambles, not because he decided to pull out of Syria,

but because we're still involved in so many other conflicts and we're not doing so great.

Also not to mention the little Christmas photo op he did with the seal team five where he,

oops accidentally tweeted out the picture that gave up their location and identity,

putting them all in danger.

This man is an absolute threat to the United States and not only because of what he's intentionally

doing, but because he's so damn stupid with what he's doing.

You know, there is a fine line between just brazen in competence and absolute stupidity,

but this president seems to be straddling it and getting the best of both and unfortunately

the best of both is absolutely wrecking this country.

It's wrecking our economy.

It's wrecking our foreign policy.

It is wrecking everything and as it continues to happen, as the investigations continue,

as the resignations mount, as the economy continues to falter, the stock market with

its wild ups and downs, things are going to get worse and the president is going to make

more bad decisions.

He's not listening to anyone other than the idiots on Fox News.

They are his advisors, even if they don't meet with him personally or speak with them

on the phone.

They are the ones giving him advice and anyone who would wish to do harm to the United States

sees that, recognizes that and understands that that is the best way to get to the president

and that is dangerous.

He has played his hand for the entire world to see and that is not something that any

president should ever do, but again, straddling that line between incompetence and blatant.

Stupidity is the only thing that Donald Trump seems to do exceptionally well.

For more infomation >> Trump Becoming More Isolated As White House Descends Into Chaos - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Subliminals - Achieve Your Goals Faster - Work on your Dreams Affirmations - Duration: 10:08.

I am happy, thankful and grateful for that which I already have.

I am focused on making my dreams a reality.

I stay motivated to take the necessary actions to bring me closer to my dreams.

I am calm and collected and open to receive the abundance of the universe.

I am certain and confident in my belief that my dreams are coming true.

I believe and have faith in the source which makes all things possible.

I am able to seek out those with the knowledge and power to facilitate my dreams.

I devote time each day to research, study, plan and implement my ideas.

I am amazing, dynamic and resourceful.

I have already succeeded.

I make my dreams and goals come true.

I become positive and optimistic about the future.

I make a plan and stick to it.

I attract the people and opportunities needed to achieve my goals.

I only feed the thoughts that serve my well-being and growth.

I think, speak and do what is necessary to achieve my goals.

I sharpen my skills daily.

I associate with positive like-minded individuals who encourage my dreams.

Each day I am moving closer towards my goals.

I can because I think I can.

Staying motivated and passionate about my dreams is my nature .

My mind, body and spirit are organizing effortlessly and automatically to prompt me to greater actions.

All of my dreams are coming true and I am programmed to succeed.

My mind is razor sharp and my focus like a laser.

The power to unlock the riches of my mind and to achieve my full potentiality is now fully realized.

My spirit is filled with ancient wisdom that strives to create the best version of myself.

My intuition and self-confidence guide me with certainty in making the best decisions on a daily basis.

My abundance awareness is increasing.

Exercise and meditation daily keep me grounded and spark new ideas for creativity and advancement of my goals.

Every day I achieve my goals.

I now ask my body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

I now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

All the changes take place as fast as safely possible.

You are happy, thankful and grateful for that which you already have.

You are focused on making your dreams a reality.

You stay motivated to take the necessary actions to bring you closer to your dreams.

You are calm and collected and open to receive the abundance of the universe.

You are certain and confident in your belief that your dreams are coming true.

You believe and have faith in the source which makes all things possible.

You are able to seek out those with the knowledge and power to facilitate your dreams.

You devote time each day to research, study, plan and implement your ideas.

You are amazing, dynamic and resourceful.

You have already succeeded.

You make your dreams and goals come true.

You become positive and optimistic about the future.

You make a plan and stick to it.

You attract the people and opportunities needed to achieve your goals.

You only feed the thoughts that serve your well-being and growth.

You think, speak and do what is necessary to achieve your goals.

You sharpen your skills daily.

You associate with positive like-minded individuals who encourage your dreams.

Each day you are moving closer towards your goals.

You can because you think you can.

Staying motivated and passionate about your dreams is your nature .

Your mind, body and spirit are organizing effortlessly and automatically to prompt you to greater actions.

All of your dreams are coming true and you are programmed to succeed.

Your mind is razor sharp and your focus like a laser.

The power to unlock the riches of your mind and to achieve your full potentiality is now fully realized.

Your spirit is filled with ancient wisdom that strives to create the best version of yourself.

Your intuition and self-confidence guide you with certainty in making the best decisions on a daily basis.

Your abundance awareness is increasing.

Exercise and meditation daily keep you grounded and spark new ideas for creativity and advancement of your goals.

Every day you achieve your goals.

You now ask your body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

You now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

All the changes take place as fast as safely possible.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét