Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 29 2018

Hello, our dear friends

Today, on the occasion of our New Year holidays,

we take Tom, Doo and Miu to visit our grandparents - Mom's parents.

The home of my wife's parents is nearly 200km from our house.

The road is quite far away so we rarely visit our grandparents

We are very happy to meet our grandparents

And this is also a chance for children Tom, Doo and Miu to visit grandparents

This is also an opportunity for us to teach our children about the love of our grandparents

and show our piety to our grandparents

This boy is the son of Mom's sister - Tom's cousin

It is raining today so we did not bring children out to play

After having lunch, Daddy, Tom, Doo and Miu take a nap

They sleep very well after a long trip

Our babies sleep so cute.

Thank you so much for your watching

Hope you like this video

In this New Year, I wish you achieve all your goals in life and get success at every step of life, enjoy a wonderful 2019

We love all of you so much

For more infomation >> Baby Monkey | Funny Daddy Loves His Cute Babies - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Best Tour Guide Dog Ever | Kritter Klub - Duration: 0:57.

On Jangbong Island, Incheon

Who are you?

Follow him! He knows the way

Here's where you go for hiking

What would we do without you?

The trustworthy tour guide

Isn't it beautiful?

Says hi to the drone

Can't forget to take a group photo

Best tour guide EVA

Waits for the ladies

Gets paid in treats

Jangbong Island guide dog, Minky

For more infomation >> Best Tour Guide Dog Ever | Kritter Klub - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Balloon Popping Food Challenge! How to Make Candy & Desserts with balloons! - Duration: 15:39.

What?

Why!?

Sometimes the more we try the more everything goes wrong!

So today we're going to embrace the beauty of chaos and make a bunch of amazing deserts

with help of balloons.

Let's do this!

I love waffles!

But one thing I love even more is a waffle cake made with cream and raspberries or any other fruit.

It's super quick and easy to put together but tastes divine!

Let's decorate this yummy cake using balloons.

Safety first – I'm putting my experiment glasses on to protect my eyes.

Let's grab a needle and pop this balloon to find out what's inside!

Wow what an explosion!

A real cloud of sweet icing sugar.

That looks delish.

But hold on, we need more toppings!

There's definitely something yummy inside this long funny balloon.

It's raspberry sauce!

Nom nom this is going to be so delicious.

Check out this sweet waterfall of raspberry sauce – it seems incredible and I am getting

so hungry just looking at it!

We have one more mysterious balloon to pop before we can attack this tasty desert.

Let's see what's hiding inside.

Oh the colorful sprinkles!

They make any desert so colorful and fun!

I mean this looks incredible doesn't it?!

Such a rich and filling treat.

You can make your own waffles to make this cake or buy the pre-made ones and literally

put this dessert together in 2 minutes.

I can't wait any longer, I'm just going to take a bite.

Yup, this is just as good as it looks.

I am so impressed and my tummy is happy as well!

I can't wait to make this waffle cake with strawberries and blueberries or even try the

chocolate version.

It will be delightful for sure!

How about we make some fruity mousse?

I'm totally up for it!

But since I got no clue how to make it from scratch, I'll just use a store bought packet

to prepare it.

The instructions say to put the content of the package in a bowl and add a bit of water.

Now let me just grab my trustee hand mixer and let's make this thing all fluffy and full of bubbles.

Obviously, if you make your mousse, make sure to follow the instructions on your packet

because they may be different from mine.

When you're happy with the consistency grab a mold and pour the fluffy deliciousness into it.

OMG can I just drink it, because it looks way too good!

No no, we need to place the dessert in the fridge and wait for it to harden.

I can't wait any longer, so let's have a look if our mousse turned out any good.

Flip it upside down on a plate and lift the mold up to reveal your delicious masterpiece.

This actually turned out perfect!

A true strawberry mouse cake!

To make it even more tempting let's decorate the plate with some marshmallows.

This is such a great idea for a quick birthday cake for you or your friends.

I think it looks so cute and I like how shaky and bouncy the texture is – totally adorable!

What kind of topping would you go for?!

I think strawberries and chocolate go super well together so I'm picking chocolate sauce!

Let's snip away a piece of the balloon and let it rain!

Can you imagine if chocolate rain would be a real thing?!

Ah a girl can dream right!

But this desert!

OMG guys it looks incredible, I can't cope with it.

Seriously I don't think I've seen anything prettier in my life.

This is what I call an epic shot of chocolate perfection – I am in heaven!

I think we need to add some color back to our mousse cake.

Let's see what we have.

Pink sugar no, cocoa no, icing sugar no – you know what I'm feeling adventurous

let's go for the mysterious balloon.

Can you guess what's inside?

Let's find out together!

It's a variety of beautiful sprinkles!

These look so pretty!

I am super impressed with our dessert and I think it looks gorgeous.

It's true right - sometimes we want to make everything so perfect but in the end it's

better if we just decorate the desserts randomly using balloons.

We get a perfectly beautiful mess!

Mmm tastes even better than it looks!

The fluffy consistency from the mousse works so well paired with decadent chocolate

and crunchy sprinkles.

Definitely a 10 out of 10!

You can even cut it in pieces and mix up a little bit – I know doesn't look the best now,

but tastes amazing trust me!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

For the longest time my fave was vanilla but with years I have become more experimental

and now I like to try different especially fruit flavors.

However today I went back to basics with a scoop of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.

To make the ice cream cup even more delicious let's stick in two waffle rolls as well.

Time to transform this rather plain ice cream into a true specialty!

Oh yes, we're making oreo cream for the topping.

Put a bunch of oreos and some cream in a blender.

Whizz it up well until you get an even smooth and rich consistency.

If you switch cream for regular milk you actually get an oreo milk shake

that you can drink straight away.

Alright time to transfer this creamy yumminess into a balloon and we're ready to spice up

our ice cream!

Snip of the end of the balloon and let the oreo cream pour down your ice cream cup.

This is so much fun to watch!

Finally the ice cream is becoming rich and decadent – just as we like it!

But hold on, there's more.

We have one more balloon.

Hmm... I wonder what's in it.

Can you guess? Maybe sprinkles or coconut?

You know what, let's find out together.

Wow it's a beautiful explosion that's for sure!

But what is it?

We have to take a closer look!

Oh it's cereal!

Such a cool idea – using cereal as a desert topping.

These tiny stars are sweet, crunchy and nonetheless so adorable!

Mmm our ice cream cup really looks so extra and delicious right now I can't wait to dig in!

Yup that's officially the best ice cream I've ever had!

But wait presentation is super important so I'm going to stick in one of these lovely

little umbrellas to make it even more cutesy.

That's what we're talking about!

Small details like this can make all the difference, don't you agree?

If you have a chance, try making oreo cream or oreo milk shake.

Trust me it is so good and you can thank me later!

I am always in the mood for a good old cake roll!

This one looks pretty tasty by itself but are you ready for an epic transformation?

I bet you are!

Which balloon should I pick?

Too late, I already decided for a yellow one. Sorry!

Hmm what on earth is inside it!

Well – only one way to find out.

Is it snow?

Of course not – that's icing sugar, but I agree this looks like snow would be falling

down on this yummy cake roll.

Now I want to show you a quick and easy way to make yummy and surprise surprise - healthy

fruit sauce for any cake or desert.

Take a blender and put in a banana, some raspberries or other fruit of choice and a bit of coconut milk.

Mix it well until you get a nice smooth and even consistency.

You could drink this as a smoothie, freeze it and make popsicles or use it as a cake

topping like we're doing today.

Cut away a piece of the balloon and enjoy this most delicious view ever!

How yummy, right?

Cake rolls can sometimes taste a bit dry and dull, but this fruit sauce will take it to

the next level for sure!

Time to continue with one of my favorite foods ever – coconut!

I love coconut milk, water, yogurt, coconut itself, coconut oil, you name it.

It is the best!

Put some inside the balloon and POP!

How gorgeous!

Let it snow once again, this time with yummy shredded coconut.

For the final topping we're going to take… sprinkles no, cacao no, let's try chocolate pearls.

I wonder how they look like!

Ready set go!

Mmm looks so yum!

I think we can all agree that this was one extreme makeover of a rather boring cake roll.

I mean check it out – icing sugar paired with raspberry sauce and coconut, topped with

delightful crunchy chocolate pearls.

Let's cut into this beauty and have a taste!

This cake bun is actually so soft and tender, I am impressed.

And the cake overall tastes divine, just like I imagined.

I definitely approve this one - it's delicious!

Do you know how to make the fluffiest pancakes that turn out perfect every single time?

I'll show you real quick!

Separate egg whites from egg yolks – you remember the plastic bottle hack – I still

use it all the time!

Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until you get stiff peaks.

This looks perfect so it's time to set it aside.

Take the bowl with your egg yolks and pour in 220 grams of plain flour, 2 and a half

deciliter of milk and one teaspoon of baking powder.

Mix for a minute until all the ingredients are well combined.

Lastly you want to add the egg whites to the mixture.

Fold them in carefully so you still keep all the bubbles and the fluffy texture.

When the batter is nice and even we're ready to bake some pancakes!

I'm sure you know how that's done.

Pour some of the mixture in a hot pan and wait until it gets brown, then flip it around

and get the other side golden brown too.

Check out this perfect little pancake!

On the plate it goes.

I made a bunch of these because I love them so much!

I want to turn this pancake tower into an amazing, out of this world epic treat.

Let's start with chocolate!

I've decided to spread a generous amount of chocolate on top of each pancake layer and

oh my - the result is unreal!

It looks like a real chocolate pancake cake, doesn't it?

My birthday is coming up soon and I know what kind of cake I want this year.

Seriously – this thing looks so good I can't wait to eat it all!

What? you're saying we're not done yet?

Oh the balloons!

Alright alright, let's see what's inside!

More chocolate?!

Well what can I say, I take it!

Told ya - I am a real chocoholic, it's a problem.

But oh man, how can this look so gorgeous.

Do you see the light reflecting on that chocolate sauce – this literally is a chocolate masterpiece!

I almost can't believe my eyes!

I feel like some crushed nuts would make this cake look even more divine.

Ready, set, go!

What a marvelous explosion of crushed hazelnuts nom nom!

And you guessed it, there's more!

In my opinion no pancakes are perfect without fluffy fresh whipped cream.

And we have a lot of it to decorate our pancake tower!

Wow what a delicious waterfall of white fluff.

This looks too good to be true honestly!

And you know what?

There is more!

Any guesses what's inside this mysterious red balloon?

Quick, quick cause we're popping it in a second!

3, 2, 1 boom – It's mini smarties!

One of my favorite sweets ever!

How flipping delightful does this look!?

So rich, decadent, too much of everything but at the same time just the perfect combination

of my favorite things.

That's it! I can't wait a second more!

I am totally ready to take a bite of this.

Oh wow this is just incredible.

I wish you could all come here and taste it!

It is that amazing.

And of course this is way too much sugar for anyone to eat alone so if you decide to make

this epic desert, make sure to share it with your friends!

Here's how I make my favorite hot chocolate!

Put in a blender one ripe banana, a table spoon of 100% cacao powder and hot milk.

Usually, I go for the almond milk.

Whizz it up and you have the most delicious, creamy and healthy hot chocolate.

If you use cold milk you can call it a smoothie but in any case – it tastes amazing!

You can enjoy it just like that but we have to proceed with some balloon popping action

and make it a bit more extra!

First up is the long yellow balloon – I wonder what's inside.

Oh it's whipped cream!

No hot chocolate is complete without it so lots of whipped cream is definitively a must!

This looks so tasty already nom nom!

Let's see what this pinky balloon has to offer!

Oh a bunch of fluffy marshmallows!

Mm... marshmallows and hot chocolate really are a match made in haven!

But we have one more balloon, ready, set, go!

What an epic explosion of cacao powder.

Let's ignore the fact that this powder ended up all around my apartment cause this looks

too tasty to worry about that.

And the shot looked spectacular so I take it!

The last thing missing is a sweet candy cane so pop it in and you have the most yummy,

festive drink ever to indulge with!

Right now is a perfect time for warm drinks like this!

You can customize them and add other toppings like shredded chocolate, melted chocolate

sauce or even peppermint extract to make it even more holiday appropriate.

Just explore and have fun with it!

Alright we had quite a bit of practice with balloon decorating so I think we need to pass

one final test.

Yup – the birthday cake!

It's time to forget what happened earlier and let's use balloons to decorate our cake

this time around!

I like to start by frosting the cake with some simple whipped cream and I apply an even

layer allover.

To make the side of the cake nice and neat make vertical lines with a help of piping

bag or one of those plastic cake decorating tools.

I also mixed a few drops of food coloring to cream here, which gave me a lovely pinky color.

I decided to make a sprinkles explosion cake, which means I have to put together a variety

of sprinkles in different colors and sizes.

Are we guys ready to pop this monster?

OK let's do it, although I am pretty scared I must admit.

3, 2, 1!

Can you hear the sound of sprinkles entering every single corner of my apartment?

I tell ya, the mess is real but the result is so stunning, don't you think?

The cake looks so colorful and fun!

It definitely proves that a random explosion of fun can be pretty and interesting plus

we don't have to stress about making everything perfect and precise!

I would call this a beautiful chaos cake!

I think it's time to celebrate so let's stick a cake sparkler into our gorgeous cake

and put it on fire!

I feel like this is the best day of my life – there's just too much delicious food around

me and I'm living for it!

Check out how magical this is!

I'm a perfectionist and always want everything to be pretty, super neat and perfect especially

when it comes to DIY projects and my videos.

I definitely learned a lot filming this!

Sometimes you just have to let loose, set free and just enjoy your life and your work

even if it's not picture perfect.

The important is that you have fun, appreciate moments and embrace the beautiful and chaotic

mess around you!

For more infomation >> Balloon Popping Food Challenge! How to Make Candy & Desserts with balloons! - Duration: 15:39.

-------------------------------------------

Crouch Spamming does NOT break the Hitbox! - Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 11:02.

What's up guys, Rogue-9 here and today I want to talk a little bit about crouch spam

in Rainbow Six Siege and some experiments I have been conducting on this topic.

After drop-shotting was nerfed, it was only a matter of time before a new gunfight META

emerged and the next best thing to flopping around the map like a pro soccer player was

of course crouching up and down like a whack-a-mole doll on steroids.

Crouch spamming is in the game and it works, so it's understandable that we see this

tactic more and more but is there actually a problem with it?

Does it just make you harder to hit or will it go beyond that and also break your hitbox?

Let's go and find out!

Now let me get a few fundamentals out of the way first.

Movement speed in Rainbow Six varies by armour class but this only goes for the speed at

which you move around the map.

Crouching, proning and leaning speed is exactly the same for all three armour classes and

of course the same goes for shield carriers.

So that means that tactics like crouch spamming can be used by all operators equally!

You can crouch spam!

You can crouch spam!

And even you can crouch spam!

Hurray!

Another fundamental fact that makes crouch spamming viable is how little it affects the

first person perspective.

Yes, the camera perspective changes when we crouch, prone or lean in Rainbow Six but from

the first person perspective, the change is quite subtle and with the exception of going

prone, you can stay perfectly aimed down sight during all of these manoeuvres.

The third person character model on the other hand can move around quite significantly during

these same transitions.

Look at that, they even switch around to a left handed grip on their guns when leaning left!

And when crouching, the operator's head not only moves up and down but also quite

a bit from side to side.

This discrepancy between how movement affects the first person and third perspective is

at least part of the reason that makes changing stances so affective in gunfights.

Even without taking hitbox problems into consideration, you can already make yourself a much harder

target to hit, basically without incurring any penalty at all in terms of your ability

to aim and hit your own targets.

And can we at this stage just quickly admire how amazing the animation is for leaning left

and right while crouched?

This is literally like some kind of magic trick!

How is he doing that?!

Invisible strings?

Some kind of support construction worn underneath the trousers?

Whatever the case, this is almost as good as raptor legs and I do hope that it will stay in the game.

In fact, I'm going to make a prediction that this could well be the hottest new gunfight tactic in 2019.

Imagine backing around a corner like this!

Any opponent who is attacked in this way will almost certainly die laughing before being

able to fire a single shot.

But I digress; crouch spamming is the issue and now that we have confirmed that everyone

can crouch spam equally well, it's important try to find out if this tactic is just annoying

and makes you harder to hit or if it actually messes with your hitbox in some way because

that would be a truly unfair advantage that needs to be removed from the game ASAP.

And let's be clear, there used be a bug that made you invincible while crouch spamming.

Earlier on in the year, the Operation Chimera patch notes specifically mentioned that this had been fixed.

The question is, is this still a thing?

And beyond that, there are a couple of other specific myths around crouch spamming that I want to test.

One is that the hitbox completely desyncs from the character model.

I.e. that as soon as you hit crouch, the hitbox switches to the crouch position, while the

visual model still needs to move down.

The other myth is that during the crouch animation, the characters arms are more likely to block headshots.

One way I thought of attempting to measure the hitbox as accurately as possible was to

aim at a teammate and watch for the hip fire reticule to change colour.

As you can see here…

I'm sorry can you not do that while we're recording here?

Thank you.

As you can see here, whenever my reticule crosses over the hitbox of Ash, it turns green

although clothing items, including the top of the hat, are not part of the hitbox.

Back in the early days of Siege, clothing used to be part of the hitbox which was especially

annoying when you were playing as one of the German operators, with their big old ear defender helmets.

But that's no longer a thing (thank goodness).

Now if we get Ash to crouch up and down a little bit, the first thing that becomes apparent

is how much the target's head moves left and right during this motion.

I had to adjust my aim to the right several times before I could reliable catch the top

of the head as it was coming up.

But once this adjustment is made and we examine the footage frame by frame, we can see that

the reticule pretty consistently changes colour on the exact frame that Ash crosses over it

while moving up or down.

There were a couple of cases where I would normally expect a hit but the colour did not

change: like here when aiming at her shoulder or here when quite clearly aiming at the on the top of the head.

Now maybe this could be explained with the clothing not being included in the hitbox

or maybe there is a small amount of desync.

In fact here: this to me should not be a headshot but it still is and that proves that there

is a bit of a problem with the hitbox and character model while going through the crouch animation.

Now is this because the hitbox moves differently compared to the model or is this may be tied

lag because of playing a game online?

Well, I also conducted this exact test in a local custom game where both players had

listed ping of 1ms and even here, the phenomenon was present.

This should not be a headshot but it still is and this is in a LAN environment.

So wait… that's it confirmed!

Crouch spam DOES break the hitbox after all!!!

Well yes, it does appear that the hitbox moves slightly differently to the player model by

a centimetre here or there.

But let's be real here; even at very close ranges, we're really talking about a few

pixels… the rumour was that the hitbox insta switches when crouching while the 3rd person

model goes through an animation and that is definitely not the case and for me personally,

the minor deviations of the hitbox while crouching are really not enough to have any consistent

gameplay impact and because of that: my conclusion would be that crouch spamming does not affect

the hitboxes.

Certainly not in any meaningful way.

Of course the other concern that I have seen people mention is that crouching makes it

more likely that your opponent's arms will block head shots.

But as we have been able to observe from all of the footage so far, there is really nothing

in the animation that moves the arms in front of the face at any time.

Could there be certain angles where the arms block head shots?

Sure, absolutely!

But I don't think that this is tied to crouch spamming in any way.

As one final confirmation, I also tried to test the hitboxes with actual shots fired.

But as you can imagine, timing shots perfectly to land a few pixels away from a target during

a pretty speedy animation was a minor nightmare to deal with.

I ran lots and lots of trials and most of the time I ended up either missing by a mile

or getting an unintentional headshot.

Still, I did manage to get a couple of decently close shots and they pretty much confirmed

what the reticule colour test has already told us: The hitboxes remain pretty damn accurate.

Now full disclosure: every participant in my experiments was on a pretty good internet

connection and all of us has pings between 9 and 16ms at all times throughout these tests,

so my conclusions do not take any network issues into account that you or your opponents

may be experiencing in any given game.

But at the end of the day, even if you are playing against someone with a high ping and

their character model in your instance of the game is lagging quite a bit behind where

they are in their own game, when it comes to landing shots what counts firsts and foremost

is what you are shooting at.

Yes there will be peeker's advantage.

Yes they might kill you behind cover and you them.

But what counts most in terms of lading your shots is what the server shows you in terms

of target positioning and if you land your shots in your instance of the game, the hits are still counted.

So after all that, what are my thoughts on crouch spamming?

The speed with which Rainbow Six Siege Operators crouch spam is absolutely super human, there's

no doubt about that.

And in a game that is based on real life, I feel that impossible physical movements

should be kept to a minimum.

But when it comes to the question of crouch spamming giving players an unfair advantage,

my conclusion would be that this is not the case.

I tested the effect on hitboxes to the best of my ability and as far as I can tell, there

is very little unfair impact.

Your hitbox is not broken when you crouch; you just literally become a harder target to hit.

Is it annoying?

Yes.

Unnatural?

Yes

Unfair?

Not as far as I can see.

I understand that there is a balance to be struck between making a fast paced, fun game

and making the game realistic and I do feel that movement needs to feel good and be fun.

But irrespective of the hitbox breaking or not, being able to crouch repeatedly at high

speed with pretty much no penalty to your ability to aim is a problem (in my humblest of opinions).

It's completely unnatural and silly and for that reason I believe crouching needs

to be nerfed in some way.

Ubisoft could make it harder to aim while changing stances or they could change the

speed at which the animation takes place.

Changing stance could even temporarily affect the speed at which you can move forward or sideways.

This would be completely realistic and when someone starts crouch spamming around a corner,

slowing down their strafing speed would actually put them at a disadvantage.

But those are just a couple of ideas off the top of my head and not really the point of this video.

The objective was to test whether crouch spam gives you an unfair advantage and as far as

I can see, that is not the case.

But what are your thoughts on crouch spam?

Do you want it to stay or do you want it nerfed?

Let me know in the comments section below!

And while you're down there, go ahead and leave a like if (you know) you liked the video.

And with that as always, thanks for watching; I hope you enjoyed the video

and I will see you in the next episode!

For more infomation >> Crouch Spamming does NOT break the Hitbox! - Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

ALL Fortnite Season Launch/Battle Pass Trailers (Season 1 to 7) - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> ALL Fortnite Season Launch/Battle Pass Trailers (Season 1 to 7) - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Leakage Suzuki GSX-R150 Model 2019 Look Like Ducati Panigale V4 - First Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Leakage Suzuki GSX-R150 Model 2019 Look Like Ducati Panigale V4 - First Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating | The Most Satisfying Video In The World 😎 - Duration: 3:03.

ASMR Eating | The Most Satisfying Video In The World 😎

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating | The Most Satisfying Video In The World 😎 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

GK- Πώς να διαγράψετε το ιστορικό στο σαφές μπισκότα του iPhone ενεργοποιήστε την ιδιωτική αναζήτηση - Duration: 1:01.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. how to clear history on iPhone safari app,

how to clear cookies, clear browser cache safari browser, To clear safari history iPhone,

clear browsing data and cookies. go to Settings. Safari. And tap Clear History and Website Data.

A cookie is a piece of data, that a site puts on your device, so it can remember you when you visit again. To clear cookies on iPhone.

tap Settings. Safari. then tap Block All Cookies. If you clear cookies, some web pages might not work.

To clear cookies safari, and keep browsing history. go to Settings. Safari. Advanced. Website Data.

then tap Remove All Website Data. To turn private browser, private browsing safari iPhone on or off.

When you use private search, you can visit websites without creating a search history in Safari.

On iPhone, open Safari, then tap. Tap Private, then tap Done. While private web browser is on

apple safari appears black or dark instead of white or gray.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> GK- Πώς να διαγράψετε το ιστορικό στο σαφές μπισκότα του iPhone ενεργοποιήστε την ιδιωτική αναζήτηση - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

R.O.I. X 10 avec les CONSEILS REÇUS - David Le Promoteur - AVIS MASTERMIND Maxence RIGOTTIER - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> R.O.I. X 10 avec les CONSEILS REÇUS - David Le Promoteur - AVIS MASTERMIND Maxence RIGOTTIER - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

"Vish Ya Amrit - Sitara " Serial Upcoming Twist | 31st December Full Episode | On Location Shoot - Duration: 1:45.

TV Serial 'Vish Ya Amrit Sitara'

For more infomation >> "Vish Ya Amrit - Sitara " Serial Upcoming Twist | 31st December Full Episode | On Location Shoot - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Атака Стальных Монстров #3: Ратте | Мультики про танки - Duration: 2:42.

Steel Monsters Attack #3: Ratte Cartoons About Tanks

For more infomation >> Атака Стальных Монстров #3: Ратте | Мультики про танки - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

True Friends - Duration: 5:50.

The title of the story is

''True Friends''

Once upon a time there was a male hawk

who had no friends, no family and nobody with him.

He was always by himself.

One day, he was flying above the forest

and looking for someone to get married.

He was searching everywhere and saw a female hawk.

He flew towards her.

Female Hawk was surprised to see him there.

Umm..

Hello!

Hi!

How are you?

I'm fine.

That's good.

Where do you live?

and they started conversing with each other for a while.

May I ask you something?

Yes, of-course!

Will you marry me?

Marry!

Do you have friends?

Um..

No, I don't have any friends.

No friends!

If you would have some friends then I would marry you.

Sure!

Yes, of-course!

All right.

He thought and flew upwards in search to make friends.

He looked here and there and saw someone.

He flew towards it and it was a Bird.

Hello!

Hi!

He started conversing with the bird and

asked her to be his friend.

Bird happily agreed to be his friend.

He was relieved and went in search for another friend.

He was searching and searching and saw another animal.

He flew towards it. It was a turtle.

Hello!

Hi!

And they started talking with each other

and asked him to be his friend. Turtle also agreed.

Again he set off to make more friends.

He got tired. He looked all around and

then found a lion. He flew towards the ground

and went closer to him.

He was little scared to talk with him.

Hello!

Hi!

He started conversation with him and

asked him if he would be his friend.

The mighty lion agreed to be his friend.

He was relieved and thought to go back to the female hawk.

He flew swiftly and reached there.

Hey! Now I have friends.

Oh, really!!

Wonderful!

They got married and invited his friends

where they enjoyed together celebrating happily.

After sometime, they had two cute baby hawks.

One day baby hawks were sleeping in the nest on the tree.

The mother and the father Hawks went outside for some fun.

In the meantime, two men who were friends came to the forest.

They wanted to hunt animals like a lion

or a bird or any other for food.

Both the hunters were walking and searching all around

and even after spending a whole day

they did not even find a lion or any other animal.

They got extremely exhausted and took some rest.

At that time, the baby Hawks woke up and started chirping.

Hawk parents heard the sound and flew back to the nest.

Hunters heard the sound and felt relieved.

Finally, at the end of the day they got something.

They followed the sound and reached near the tree and saw the nest.

They were ready to grab it.

Hawk parents reached the spot and saw the hunters.

They called their friends to help them.

The bird immediately came to help them.

She flapped the wings. The hunters fell down.

She tried and tried.

but she was unsuccessful and got tired.

Next, they called turtle to help.

Turtle also came to the spot to help them.

He bit on the legs of the hunters but they kicked him out.

He tried a lot but it was difficult for him to defeat them.

At last, they requested lion for help.

The lion reached the spot within minutes and

as the lion came the hunters got frightened.

they jumped into the river and scrambled.

The baby hawks saved.

Now you understand why friends are important ?

Yes! I understand.

The moral of the story is

''Friends''

when we fall ill or feel uneasy

they help and protect us.

Similarly, if we are facing some challenges or issues,

we can share it with our friends

which help us in resolving the problems.

In this way, friends are very important in our life.

For more infomation >> True Friends - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики для детей – Новые герои в масках. Две ошибки Алетт! PJ Masks Russian - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> Мультики для детей – Новые герои в масках. Две ошибки Алетт! PJ Masks Russian - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

KABARDIKÇA KABARAN PUF PUF PASTANE POĞAÇASININ SIRRINI AÇIKLIYORUM !!! PASTANE POĞAÇASI TARİFİ - Duration: 14:54.

For more infomation >> KABARDIKÇA KABARAN PUF PUF PASTANE POĞAÇASININ SIRRINI AÇIKLIYORUM !!! PASTANE POĞAÇASI TARİFİ - Duration: 14:54.

-------------------------------------------

김종민 결혼계획 공개 황미나? "옥탑방의 문제아들" 김종민 | News KR - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> 김종민 결혼계획 공개 황미나? "옥탑방의 문제아들" 김종민 | News KR - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

"Rangeela Raja" Ko Lekar Confident Hain Govinda | Pehlaj Nihlani - Duration: 1:33.

govinda interview latest rangeela raja

For more infomation >> "Rangeela Raja" Ko Lekar Confident Hain Govinda | Pehlaj Nihlani - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Arsenal injury news and return dates ahead of Liverpool game - Duration: 2:41.

 Arsenal could potentially be boosted by the return of three key players for this evening's match against league leaders Liverpool

 Drawing 1-1 with Brighton & Hove Albion on Boxing Day, Unai Emery's side need to get back to winning ways having lost ground in the race for the top four following Chelsea's win at Watford

 Without a number of star names at present following an injury crisis in north London, Nacho Monreal, Shkodran Mustafi and Hector Bellerin could well be included in the squad that travels to Liverpool

  The club's official website revealed on Friday evening that the trio are being assessed ahead of the match against Jurgen Klopp's side

 Monreal and Mustafi have been sidelined by hamstring injuries, with a calf injury keeping Bellerin out of action since the 3-2 defeat at Southampton prior to Christmas

  However, the Gunners will have to do without Mesut Ozil for the game following reports that he has pulled out of the squad with a knee injury

 Although there was no mention of an injury to the German on the club's team news update, the ex-Real Madrid man was not spotted getting off the coach in Liverpool

 The game at Anfield will come too soon for youngster Emile Smith Rowe, who is set to return to full training with his teammates before the new year following a hip injury

 Arsenal have also confirmed that Henrikh Mkhitaryan is expected to return to training from his fractured metatarsal in six weeks

 The Gunners take on Fulham in the Premier League following their trip to Liverpool, with an away tie against Blackpool in the FA Cup third round coming up next Saturday

Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Latest Arsenal injury news and return dates ahead of Liverpool game - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

FN-parhaat Applen katseluohjelmat Walkie Talkie -sovelluksen käyttäminen Apple Watch -sarjassa. - Duration: 1:27.

How to Walkie -Talkie Apple Watch. To use Apple Walkie Talkie, you and your friend both need Apple Watch Series 1 or later with

watchOS 5. You also both need to set up the FaceTime app on your iPhone and be able to make and receive FaceTime audio calls.

To Add your friends. Open the Apple Watch Walkie Talkie. Tap a friend.

Wait for your friend to accept the invitation. The contact card stays gray and is labeled invited until your friend accepts.

After they accept, you and your friend can talk instantly and their contact card turns yellow. To remove a friend.

open the Walkie-Talkie app on Apple Watch, swipe left on the friend, then tap the Delete icon.

Accept an invitation. Touch and hold the top of the Apple Watch face, then swipe down to open Notification Center.

Look for a notification from Walkie-Talkie, then tap it.

Tap Always Allow. To Start a conversation. Open the Walkie-Talkie app on Apple Watch.

Tap a friend. Touch and hold the talk button, then say something. If you see "connecting" on the screen

wait for Walkie-Talkie to connect. After Walkie-Talkie connects, your friend can hear your voice and talk with you instantly.

To Turn Walkie-Talkie off or on. Open the Walkie-Talkie app. Turn Available off or on. If someone tries to

reach you while you're unavailable, a notification appears asking if you'd like to talk.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> FN-parhaat Applen katseluohjelmat Walkie Talkie -sovelluksen käyttäminen Apple Watch -sarjassa. - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate Derby Online - Mad Demolition Multiplayer - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 6:13.

Ultimate Derby Online - Mad Demolition Multiplayer (by Rock App Studio) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Ultimate Derby Online - Mad Demolition Multiplayer - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Anupam Kher Exclusive Interview Video | "The Accidental Prime Minister" | Akshaye Khanna Video - Duration: 22:57.

Anupam Kher Exclusive Interview Video | "The Accidental Prime Minister" | Akshaye Khanna Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét