Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 30 2018

10 Rudest and Arrogant Celebrities in Bollywood

For more infomation >> 10 Rudest and Arrogant Celebrities in Bollywood 🔥🔥🔥 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Rangoli for New Year 2019: 13 to 5 Beautiful Rangoli Kolam Designs for New Year - Duration: 5:27.

Simple Rangoli Designs, Please Subscribe to Our Channel for More Videos

Rangoli for New Year 2019: 13 to 5 Beautiful Rangoli Kolam Designs for New Year

Rangoli Designs by Aishwarya

For more infomation >> Rangoli for New Year 2019: 13 to 5 Beautiful Rangoli Kolam Designs for New Year - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Best EDM Electronic Music - Most Viewed [NSC Release] - Duration: 43:58.

❤️Thanks for watching. Please like, share, comment and subscribe our channel.❤️

For more infomation >> Best EDM Electronic Music - Most Viewed [NSC Release] - Duration: 43:58.

-------------------------------------------

СКАЧАЙ ЭТУ ВЕРСИЮ БЛОК СТРАЙК НА СВОЙ АНДРОИД ТЕЛЕФОН !!! ЛУЧШАЯ ИГРА ОТ СОЗДАТЕЛЕЙ BLOCK STRIKE - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> СКАЧАЙ ЭТУ ВЕРСИЮ БЛОК СТРАЙК НА СВОЙ АНДРОИД ТЕЛЕФОН !!! ЛУЧШАЯ ИГРА ОТ СОЗДАТЕЛЕЙ BLOCK STRIKE - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Мой Говорящий Том 2 НОВАЯ ИГРА #31 Друзья Анджела Хомяк My Talking Tom 2 Игровой мультик для детей - Duration: 20:11.

For more infomation >> Мой Говорящий Том 2 НОВАЯ ИГРА #31 Друзья Анджела Хомяк My Talking Tom 2 Игровой мультик для детей - Duration: 20:11.

-------------------------------------------

თამაში მეცხრე ცა - Duration: 1:30:36.

For more infomation >> თამაში მეცხრე ცა - Duration: 1:30:36.

-------------------------------------------

SMG4: If Mario was in... Deltarune Reaction - Duration: 15:05.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video, make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

Everyone doing here and welcome back to a another video so

If you're wondering why this smg4 video has came out so late

it's because that I went to Six Flags with my mom and

My mom's friends and also with my brother

and

My mom's friend's daughter

So it was really great. I really enjoyed it. It was in Jackson, New Jersey. So that was really awesome

so

I

May be just like

Like

probably half

Into the video. I may just be out of it and I'm not gonna have a like real react

well not real like a

Reaction dad. I'm gonna laugh

Like crazy it's just that like

It's just that like I'm mostly will act depressed because I'm just tired and my stomach hurts

So you may just see me out of it. So I'm sorry about that

It's just that I'm tired and I just want to get this uploaded for you. So

We'll be reacting to SMG force new recent video that came out

Almost nearly 12 hours ago. So we'll be wrapping to smg4 if Mario was in

Deltora

so and it's training on gaming which is

pretty cool

So I hope you guys enjoyed the video. Anyway, let's get discarded so I could

get to sleep on time and

Yeah, just chill out. So I hope you guys enjoyed and let's get this started

We're also selling a psycho poster form episode

Only three days left until that is gone forever. Oh

My god

Terra

Got some 5 stars better go hide man

Awkward silence

Oh

Whoa

Oh my god

Oh

Oh No

Whoa, whoa

Pepsi fountain I imagine that that would be heaven

I'll be great

Pepsi man

Well, I wish I could go to sleep right now

Barely Wow, if you say that, then you want to just be gone

That's what he gets

Samiha for this action some action. Alright

Oh

Bet you wish you had these dance moves boy

I did this was

Like those battles like this it reminds me of Pokemon and Paper Mario

The first column on the bottom Wow just wide

For

No, Oh No

Birthday

Well, that was

That reminds me of him breaking glass

It's a bit weird, don't you think?

What is happening

Like glittery what's happening that's what's going on right now

Oh

It looks like a literary a coin

It looks like a coin with legs and with the Mario hat and a mustache like

Yeah

Oh

Looks like tip back

Oh

That ending no Eddie, no, man, I I gotta tell you

All right, so this was SMG fours new well new recent video

It came out twelve hours ago and

I need to get this uploaded so I could just rest and go to sleep

well

actually

After this, I need to make the SML reaction so I could just get it over with tomorrow because I will be really busy tomorrow

So I can't believe defecation is over. I really cannot believe that it's almost

2019 are you guys have for 2019 because

I'm I'm kind of hyped for it because just gonna be some mystery

Interesting stuff that will go on I bet so I hope you guys enjoyed anyway

Make sure to drop a like on them Lord subscribe to the channel as we rode to the milestone of

900 subscribers and you guys

and

Whoever creates reactions mashups to SMD for SML or other youtuber

like

whatever youtuber that those reactions mashup they could use my

SMG for reaction. I'm also gonna put it in the youtube license that

It could be reused but i'm going to put in description to anyway, that's right normally do so

Yeah Pagano. Anyway, thank you guys so much for watching and I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye everyone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét