Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 27 2018

as you either heard or noticed by now I moved my shop a couple months ago I used

to be in my two-car garage and now I'm in a portion of my friend's warehouse

space actually here's a scale drawing. it's a good sized space but the bulk of its

used for inventory shipping office space bathrooms and other stuff and in fact if

you compare it to the garage you can see that the difference isn't as huge as it

might initially sound well let me take that back

the difference isn't as big yet and that's because there's a lot of

organizing and consolidation that we still need to do we should be able to

open up this space quite a bit and that's gonna make a big impact anyhow I

guess all of that is to say that today's video is gonna focus on a project that

should really help me in organising things now I've already got a lot of

small storage between this workbench and this well also workbench so really what

I need is a place to store some of the larger items and some of the things that

I rarely reach for big glue bottles bandsaw blades

dust bags all that kind of stuff let's get to work

okay so I know that I just said that I moved my shop out of the garage but here

I'm back in the garage basically any time that I'm working on a project that

involves a bunch of full sheets of plywood I like to start off in my garage

where I break them down that way I can more easily carry them into the workshop

which is in the back of the warehouse so my initial idea was to set up my table

saw and a couple of sawhorses to tackle this and about one fifth of the way

through the first cut I thought you know what this is dangerous so let's just

wait until the morning and use the circular saw

with my pieces cut down to a more manageable size and in the shop I

started refining my pieces by cutting them down to what will be their finished

dimensions and to do this I used my table saw with a feather board and for a

few of the pieces that were just too long my track saw and I know just seeing

me cut a bunch of panels doesn't really help to explain a whole lot about what's

going on so let's take a look at my cut sheet if you want the specific

dimensions you can pause this screen and write him down

otherwise in total you're gonna need five sheets of 3/4 inch plywood one

sheet of half-inch and two sheets of quarter-inch from to the sheets we'll

get the tops and bottoms and all four of the side pieces for the two vertical

cabinets from another sheet we'll get the two doors yet another sheet will

give us the four pieces needed for the low Center cabinet and we can get a

center partition from one of the other sheets and then finally we'll use the

last sheet for the back panel that will eventually mount our wall control panels

to and you should have plenty of material left over to build this three

inch platform that the whole thing can sit on and the quarter inch material is

going to be used for sliding doors and the back panels for all the cabinets and

then the half inch sheet will be used for adjustable shelves and all the

cabinets all right so with all of our pieces cut out I had a few things I

needed to do before we could start assembling anything first was cutting in

a rabbet to accept the back panels in all the cabinet exterior pieces

after that I cut two grooves into the top bottom and two side pieces for the

low Center cabinet and those are going to accept the sliding doors

and this is actually something that it asked about fairly often and I think

this shot shows how it works really well so basically you want to cut the groove

in the top a lot deeper than the groove in the bottom normally it's kind of hard

to show this on camera but because the sides are gonna get covered by the tall

cabinets I went ahead and cut them the full length of the board so you can see

them here on the outside and in this shot you can see how having that deeper

groove in the top let's the door lift up high enough to clear the bottom panels

and get into the groove next I wanted to clear out some material from the back

edge of the inside of both of the tall vertical cabinets to create a ledge

where the big back wall will sit I know that sounds kind of confusing so let's

look at a drawing so you see what I'm talking about so basically I wanted this

back panel to be flush with the back of the rest of the unit so I could have cut

it to the exact size of the span and then used pocket holes to screw it into

the cabinet's but I wanted a physical resting place for it to sit that it will

carry the load so I'm going to create this little ledge in the back and then

make the panel an inch and a half longer than the span and then screw it in to

the back of the vertical pieces and I think that's going to be a stronger

long-term solution

after I'd pre-drilled all of my pocket holes the last thing that I needed to do

before assembling was to make a bunch of Shelf pin holes for my adjustable

shelving so assembling this thing went really quick and I think that pocket

holes are kind of a no-brainer for projects like this because they just

make it really easy like I don't know building a website with Squarespace no

but seriously I've been using Squarespace for almost two years now and

I've recommended it to a ton of people both here and in my personal life and I

haven't heard one person complain yet and I think the reason for that is

because it's just drop dead simple and the outcomes look awesome

they have a variety of templates that are perfect for any kind of website that

you might be dreaming up be it a personal portfolio an online store or

something for a brick-and-mortar like a restaurant and should you ever need

assistance they have really good customer service which I can personally

vouch for so whatever you're looking to do they'll be there to help you do it

and best of all right now you can start a free trial by visiting Squarespace

comm slash for eyes then save 10% off your first purchase when you use the

offer code for eyes at checkout so if you're thinking about starting a website

or even if you have an existing one you owe it to yourself to at least give them

a look all right thanks Squarespace

next I cut out my back panels from some of the quarter-inch material and

installed those with a couple of screws and this is all pretty straightforward

you can see in this shot I'm using a clamp to suck my sides in while I

install the panel and something that I should have done and will next time is

when you have a cabinet this large make at least one of your shelves fixed I

ended up doing this later but having that helps to keep the long panels from

bowing in or out and makes things like installing doors a lot easier speaking

of which next we're gonna do the doors so back when I cut these out I made sure

to leave them about an inch longer than they needed to be in each direction here

I guess I'm just double-checking that and I'm also lifting the cabinet up

slightly off the ground with a piece of scrap quarter-inch plywood over at the

drill press I made three mortises for my hinges and I got the super sweet

slow-motion shot and when I was watching it back I noticed this piece let's watch

that again so this guy doesn't know where he wants to go he obviously came

from here shout out this way bounced off the post came back made it past the

vacuum ever so slightly before flipping a B and getting sucked up heck of a

journey for a woodchip

once the hinges were attached to the door I marked the locations that I

installed them clamp the door to the cabinet then transferred my marks so

that I could install the part of the hinge that goes on a cabinet then I use

my router and a flush trim bit to make the door flush with the outsides of the

cabinet and I probably should have done this a little bit earlier but next I use

my Forstner bit to make a little door pool

oh well good excuse for more slow-motion

so I've had at least two people tell me that these look like coffins so I

figured that I'd test them out

next I could build the platform that the whole thing is going to sit on top of

and as you can see in the drawing this actually needs to be longer than eight

feet the length of the plywood so I decided to build it in two halves so

basically I just ripped out a bunch of 3-inch wide pieces cut them to length

and then attached it all with pocket screws

the half that I'm working on here is identical to what the other half is

gonna be and actually in the next shot you'll be able to see me putting the two

halves together all right things are really starting to come together now

literally next I set my three cabinets on the platform and attached them to one

another that way I'd know the exact size that I should make the back panel so

that I could cut that to size and then attach it

now because adding a fixed shelf to the tall vertical cabinets was a late-game

audible I ended up putting it too high where it interfered with the back panel

so I used my multi-tool to cut out a little notch and this thing's come in

super handy for me on at least a few occasions now

so once my back panel was on I could attach my wall control panels and I

posted about this on Instagram but I'm really digging these flat gray panels I

also have some of the reflective ones where you see my woodpecker tools

hanging on the plywood storage box and they're great but I don't know there's

just something about the flat gray panels that makes me wish that I had

gone with that color for the first set too

next I cut and inserted a bunch of adjustable shelves and it turned out

that I wanted more so I used my leftover scrap and even more quarter-inch scrap

to make a few more shelves so I think this thing's gonna come in really handy

like I said it's got a ton of storage for large to medium sized things which

is really where the shops been lacking it's also got a nice wall to hang and

display things and it has this nice flat surface which is really important

because as anybody with any experience can tell you when you're mid project

flat surfaces get eaten up you're always looking for somewhere to set apart or to

set that tool that you know you're gonna need again in 15 minutes and the first

place people tend to set things is on their workbench or even the table saw

where they just get in the way constantly so this hopefully will stop

me from that behavior all right good talk

thanks for liking thanks for subscribing thanks for hitting the notification bell

but most of all thanks for just watching because without that really none of

those other things matter Rick see in the next one

For more infomation >> Shop Storage DIY - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Las Noticias de la mañana, jueves 27 de diciembre de 2018 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Las Noticias de la mañana, jueves 27 de diciembre de 2018 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

中国軍機またしても韓国防空識別圏に無断進入!韓国側は猛抗議! - Duration: 5:55.

China military equipment and also entrance without permission to Korea air defense identification area! Korean side protested fierce! (Translated by google.com)

Chinese military information gathering machines also invaded the Korea Air Defense Identification Area (KADIZ)

The Korean government strongly protested to the Chinese side.

Recently the Chinese military aircraft 's KADIZ unauthorized entry has continued, and the Korean side is increasing tension.

It is the eighth time this year.

According to the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Chinese military enters at about 10:21 am on 26th December,

It said that it withdrew and entered three times in five hours.

The Korean army captured the wake from the time of the first invasion,

It is said that the Air Force fighter aircraft was made to make an emergency and carried out surveillance flight and warning broadcasting.

In addition, the Chinese military aircraft reported that there was no airspace infiltration.

Chinese military aircraft also violated KADIZ on 26 November a month ago.

An official of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said he estimates this aircraft as Y - 9.

Ministry of Defense called for Chinese Air Force officials in the Chinese Embassy in Korea to strictly protest and urged prevention of recurrence.

Holding of a practical meeting of the two countries' maritime air force for preventing accidental collision

The Korean Ministry of Defense requested that related countermeasures including additional installation of hot lines be requested.

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2BJuP4T http://bit.ly/2BMf0KD http://bit.ly/2BSYjO3 http://bit.ly/2BMfgJB

Korean reaction

Only shot down is the correct answer. Does Moon Jae leave China looking lightly in this country like this?

The media and the government are silent in China, which is intentional for the whole country to make a fuss about what Japan has come across.

Do you dislike affiliated school?

I dislike my friends further.

The 21st century salesman is a fellow politician.

Words can not do anything.

Shoot it as it is.

Have the radar irradiated?

I can not do it when I have to.

It is bullish only in Japan.

Korea Korea Republic of Korea Mong Jaein who dedicates tribute to China.

Japan is the only country that must be friendly as a friend in China, North Korea, Japan.

I can question Japan, but I can not say anything to China.

The Chinese choreographer goes out as it is and will die.

In Moon Jaing type enclosure countries, whatever Chinese people cross the border will never use the nerve.

Furthermore, even if I dream of China 's dream, I swore myself to the master - slave relationship.

It simultaneously invaded KADIZ and JADIZ.

Even though we must strengthen cooperation with Japan, which is an indirect alliance.

Because we are putting our life on useless self esteem every day.

Our national defense capability is very weak.

I cracked like this and cracked so much and smacked a bag ....

People who forgot history do not apply the word that there is no future Why apply only to Japan?

Is China excluded because I have to get China money to ultimately Korea reddish?

The Ministry of Defense explained that the Chinese side strongly protested that the same case will not reoccur in the future, recognizing the seriousness of the problem.

You dealt well.

Are you a presidential official?

Is it because Cheong Wa Dae officials why the same comments are repeated every time?

I am impatient with a fall in the support rate. Please continue.

Only people's antipathy will increase.

Stop killing a friendly relationship with China!

Comment Quoted from: http://bit.ly/2BHD4yr http://bit.ly/2BHcSE4 http://bit.ly/2BHcXrm

The idea of ​​Japanese editors

Since the Chinese army 's KADIZ had no intrusion without permission until the situation on the Korean Peninsula changed,

Korean media is particularly loud and noisy.

Were you entering as if to confirm the deployment situation several times during THAAD deployment before that?

Recently nearly every month at the end of the month, Chinese military planes have reconnaissed this route.

It seems that they are paying attention to the movement of the Korean army to a certain extent.

Naturally, the Air Self Defense Force is in compliance because it has entered the air defense identification area of ​​Japan without permission.

We also publish news materials as every time.

The Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff are estimating the aircraft, but the Air Self Defense Force has concluded.

Since it is usual thing, information is organized.

It seems that correspondence is getting used to since Russian military planes are entering the air defense identification area without permission in Japan without permission to Japan.

I think that we are dealing with every time tension.

Although Russia makes entry as though conscious of air defense identification area to some extent,

Chinese troops fly with a stupid face like the obvious route.

As if to say that it is freedom to sail, it takes a bold path.

To the Korean side who makes a fuss when entering last month

"I hope for not being surprised at such a small thing" and stimulated the Korean side with a comment that seemed to be a mockery in the middle.

Of course you should not make such a thing a matter of course.

The Chinese military should clarify the route and purpose beforehand, but do not follow the procedure at all.

In other words, the opponent is insane China.

It will only be despised if it responds like a fiery fire unnecessarily.

Thank you for your viewing.

If you do not mind, please evaluate the movie.

Either good evaluation, bad evaluation, it does not matter.

Also, if you do not mind registering to the channel thank you.

For more infomation >> 中国軍機またしても韓国防空識別圏に無断進入!韓国側は猛抗議! - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Abrindo Presentes Graal Ol'West 2018 ( Meu chapéu foi aprovado )🎅❄️😊 - Duration: 12:49.

hello talks a video here in the channel and this time bringing you

Graal Ol West and good people today I was opening the presents with you

I'm going to show you the Holiday too. which opened, the location

stay where you are the arrow appears

the arrow will appear for you locate themselves better

So I'll come in here, I will not click on everybody is going to pass

close for you to look from there come here and check

I bought a few items here, did not buy a lot of sword

just wanted to buy the hats, here are some accessories

and more hats

It's really worth your while to come here. buy at least some

here are some items home

so these are the items

Santa does not give a present

now I'm leaving you

opening the presents then went

good guys more the video was this, I hope you liked it

I got some items home.

I won hats swords and guns , the items I won home

it was those here I won some repeated items is so I do not

I put everyone in the house so that stay a mess, and here

This one is my hat guys for who knows for those who accompany the channel saw

community I posted a while ago I ended up doing this hat and they

They just approved of the hat and I stayed. very happy

It's in the game and I'll be doing more

I'll send it to see if they approve beauty the weapons that I won

I'll show you here, I will not equip them here but you can see

this one is very good

JT, save

This was the video, I hope you had I like it if you like it, I like it

subscribe to the channel activates the notification God be the foundation of everything and I went

For more infomation >> Abrindo Presentes Graal Ol'West 2018 ( Meu chapéu foi aprovado )🎅❄️😊 - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating | Eat The Whole World 😂 CHEWING Sounds - Duration: 3:11.

ASMR Eating | Eat The Whole World 😂 CHEWING Sounds

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating | Eat The Whole World 😂 CHEWING Sounds - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Otters Get Into A Love Triangle.. Friendship Torn Apart | Kritter Klub - Duration: 3:49.

Otters in love..

Male - Tory, Female - Pangee

Another otter watches...

Male, Dalbong

Tory notices

Boys will be boys

Tory!

Dalbong always loses..

Tory and Dalbong used to be friends

But ever since Pangee came into the picture

Ever since then..

A love triangle.

While Tory and Pangee eat together

Dalbong eats alone

Can't come down because of Tory

FAIL

While Tory goes for a medical checkup

Pangee gets anxious without her boyfriend

Where did you go?

This is my chance!

Waves hi!

Ignored

One-sided love..ㅠㅠ

*Hurts to watch*

Only has eyes for Tory

Wait..

A KISS?!

OH SNAP

You were cheating on me, weren't you?

I'm gonna kill that Dalbong!

Come out where I can see you!

Dalbong bites Tory's tail

Is this Kritter Klub or Jerry Springer?

The fight continues underwater

Tries to stop the fight

NOPE

All is fair in love and war

While Tory and Pangee give some serious PDA (public display of affection)

Dalbong watches in sadness, jealousy and loneliness

Think twice before you touch my girl..

Can they stop fighting?

Solution 1) Try to scare Tory with a fake Dalbong (with Dalbong's scent)

Don't mess with Dalbong

While the couple sleeps

Dalbong approaches

Is that you, Dalbong?

Dalbong tries again

We'll try to find a girlfriend for Dalbong

For more infomation >> Otters Get Into A Love Triangle.. Friendship Torn Apart | Kritter Klub - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Suzuki Katana 600 / GSX 750S Legendary Revived - leaked news | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Suzuki Katana 600 / GSX 750S Legendary Revived - leaked news | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

ইসলামী গুনীজনদের উপদেশমূলক বাণী । Analyzing the message of Islamic quality - Duration: 10:02.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> ইসলামী গুনীজনদের উপদেশমূলক বাণী । Analyzing the message of Islamic quality - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

DU- beste Apple Watch-apps Walkie Talkie-app gebruiken in de Apple Watch-serie. - Duration: 1:30.

How to Walkie -Talkie Apple Watch. To use Apple Walkie Talkie, you and your friend both need Apple Watch Series 1 or later with

watchOS 5. You also both need to set up the FaceTime app on your iPhone and be able to make and receive FaceTime audio calls.

To Add your friends. Open the Apple Watch Walkie Talkie. Tap a friend.

Wait for your friend to accept the invitation. The contact card stays gray and is labeled invited until your friend accepts.

After they accept, you and your friend can talk instantly and their contact card turns yellow. To remove a friend.

open the Walkie-Talkie app on Apple Watch, swipe left on the friend, then tap the Delete icon.

Accept an invitation. Touch and hold the top of the Apple Watch face, then swipe down to open Notification Center.

Look for a notification from Walkie-Talkie, then tap it.

Tap Always Allow. To Start a conversation. Open the Walkie-Talkie app on Apple Watch.

Tap a friend. Touch and hold the talk button, then say something. If you see "connecting" on the screen

wait for Walkie-Talkie to connect. After Walkie-Talkie connects, your friend can hear your voice and talk with you instantly.

To Turn Walkie-Talkie off or on. Open the Walkie-Talkie app. Turn Available off or on. If someone tries to

reach you while you're unavailable, a notification appears asking if you'd like to talk.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> DU- beste Apple Watch-apps Walkie Talkie-app gebruiken in de Apple Watch-serie. - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Không phải 5 chú tiểu những "siêu hài nhí" này cũng khiến Trường Giang Trấn Thành cười lăn cười bò - Duration: 32:44.

For more infomation >> Không phải 5 chú tiểu những "siêu hài nhí" này cũng khiến Trường Giang Trấn Thành cười lăn cười bò - Duration: 32:44.

-------------------------------------------

Salman Khan Talking About Aishwarya Rai | Funny Video | Salman Khan's FUNNIEST INTERVIEW | Comedy - Duration: 3:36.

Salman Khan Talking About Aishwarya Rai | Funny Video | Salman Khan's FUNNIEST INTERVIEW | Comedy

For more infomation >> Salman Khan Talking About Aishwarya Rai | Funny Video | Salman Khan's FUNNIEST INTERVIEW | Comedy - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cъем позиций сайта: что это такое и для чего он нужен | SEMANTICA - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Cъем позиций сайта: что это такое и для чего он нужен | SEMANTICA - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

"The Accidental Prime Minister" Movie Official Trailer Launch | Anupam Kher | Akshaye Khanna - Duration: 4:31.

Trailer Of 'Accidental Prime Minister'

For more infomation >> "The Accidental Prime Minister" Movie Official Trailer Launch | Anupam Kher | Akshaye Khanna - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Keywords: что это такое и для чего он нужен | SEMANTICA - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Keywords: что это такое и для чего он нужен | SEMANTICA - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

বিশেষ সাক্ষাৎকারে শাকিব খান ধুঁয়ে দিলেন আন্দোলনকারী বেকারদের! shakib khan interview | otv bangla - Duration: 3:41.

Shakib Khan Interview

♥♥♥♥♥Visit our website to know more news♥♥♥♥♥ ☞ https://otvbangla.com

For more infomation >> বিশেষ সাক্ষাৎকারে শাকিব খান ধুঁয়ে দিলেন আন্দোলনকারী বেকারদের! shakib khan interview | otv bangla - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Colors: Pj Masks, Lightning McQueen, Dragon Ball, Cars Toys for Kids - Duration: 3:42.

Wrong Colors: Pj Masks, Lightning McQueen, Dragon Ball, Cars Toys for Kids

For more infomation >> Wrong Colors: Pj Masks, Lightning McQueen, Dragon Ball, Cars Toys for Kids - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lần đầu đánh map sinh tồn của Mobile Legends Bang Bang VNG và bị ăn hành sml - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> Lần đầu đánh map sinh tồn của Mobile Legends Bang Bang VNG và bị ăn hành sml - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo cobrar el DINERO de YOUTUBE 2019 en WESTERN UNION | Google Adsense | Angel Davinci Pro - Duration: 20:09.

For more infomation >> Cómo cobrar el DINERO de YOUTUBE 2019 en WESTERN UNION | Google Adsense | Angel Davinci Pro - Duration: 20:09.

-------------------------------------------

Android Options Menu Part 5 | How to handle the selected menu item - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Android Options Menu Part 5 | How to handle the selected menu item - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Priyare | Mahbub | প্রিয়ারে | New Video Song | Bangla Song | Love Song | Trailer | Official - Duration: 1:46.

NewVideo

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét