Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 27 2018

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events are purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Please tell me where you are.

Drop the gun.

Please.

Do it!

You think you're so tough?

A female governor? That's crazy.

Who'd go for that?

You think I can't do it?

The only drug lord that didn't go down when he confessed

was precisely the man that sent him to jail.

Teca Martinez.

What are we going to do in Ciudad Victoria?

Recover one of my caches.

No.

-See you tomorrow. -Goodnight.

How quickly you've forgotten Dad.

Were you spying on us?

You hypocrite.

All I see is a criminal that deserves to get his ass kicked.

I'm surprised to hear your wife say that

after everything we did together.

What did you do?

Say that again!

What are you going to do to me?

We're taking you to a family dinner.

Your grandpa really wants to see you.

It's time to retake what's mine.

I need that money underneath the governmental palace.

What's the plan?

Beat Teca to the punch and get to his cache first.

If you leave again,

you can hide, you can move to another country

and change your identities

and get plastic ------- surgery,

but I will find them and I will kill them, is that clear?

Alberto, you need to make it out of there alive.

That's an order.

They got here before us.

You're always trying to control him!

Listen to her.

Are you nuts?

He's a minor. He's not his own boss.

Oh no?

I don't see him here with Mommy,

the biggest whore in Matamoros.

<i> Congrats, you finally got it!</i>

<i>While you were learning to walk,</i> <i> I was already running.</i>

<i> No one touches my money.</i>

<i> The only reason</i> <i> you're all still alive</i>

<i> is because I want</i> <i> to kill you personally.</i>

<i>Though the guy in the white van</i> <i> won't be so lucky.</i>

Azuceno, run! Get out of the truck!

Hurry, hurry!

Hello.

Lucia, you look terrified and it's not helping.

Calm down.

They're detaining them.

Lucia...

Remember everything I said?

Yes.

We had to stay quiet the whole time.

We just have to give them our passports and visas.

I need you to be cool. Look who's coming.

Help me, Lord.

Your passport and your papers?

Are they checking them?

Who?

Hello.

So where you headed?

We're going to Tucson.

Spanish?

Yes.

This is the address.

This is where the guns are.

Come here, Lencho.

How many times have I told you I'm not some thug?

I don't need them!

I know, but that's what cartels do

when they go buy guns at American supermarkets.

I know you're not a thug, but you've got to play ball.

Do you know when they switch shifts

at the Nogales gate?

Five o'clock on the dot.

That's when the gringos have dinner.

You know they like to eat early.

Five o'clock.

Which lane is mine?

If you take Lane 8, you can't lose.

That's the good one.

Really.

-Lane 8 at five o'clock. -Yes.

Got it.

Thanks for everything, Lencho.

No worries.

-Anything for you. -Sure.

-Good luck. -Thanks.

What are you doing over there?

My grandfather is ill.

We have to say our last goodbyes.

Are you all related?

Yeah, she's my cousin and she's...

I'm her mother.

We're going to visit my father.

This ------------ killed Azuceno.

Another corpse.

They think I'm stupid.

I'm always ten steps ahead of them.

They thought I didn't know they tapped my phone.

They only heard what I wanted them to hear.

<i> Alberto Fuentes...</i>

<i> I bet you're trying</i> <i> to trace this call.</i>

<i> Don't even bother.</i>

<i> I already told you</i> <i> I'm invisible.</i>

We have to destroy that son of a bitch.

Teca got us twice.

First Azuceno and now the money.

Are you sure Azuceno is dead?

There are cops everywhere.

I'm going to try to get close and check.

<i> Look at who I have here.</i>

He kidnapped Tuti's son?

<i> No, no...</i>

<i> I didn't kidnap him. He's here</i> <i> because he wants to be.</i>

<i> If he turns on me, though,</i>

<i> I know where</i> <i> that tramp Tuti is staying.</i>

<i> I think Felipe is there too,</i>

<i> your little heir, right?</i>

Felipe, listen to me.

Teca pulled the wool over our eyes.

He's got Alvaro.

What?

He knows where our new apartment is?

Apparently, and that's not all.

He killed Azuceno.

What?

Azuceno's...

I don't even really know.

All I know is he blew up the truck Azuceno was in.

Alberto is checking to see if he finds him.

Pay attention.

We need to tighten up security with the family.

We'll be in touch.

-Did you find anything? -No, no trace of anything.

-Nothing? -Nope.

We need to at least find his body and send him Colombia.

What do you mean? I was just there the other day!

Smile, I'm alive, guys!

What'd you think? Azuceno's no fool.

Are you sure about this?

Yes.

I can't live without my son.

Plus, I need to defend him from any narco

that wants to hurt him or kill him.

Yeah, but Teca's hurt you a lot already.

Yeah...

but so have 93% of the men I've been with.

I know how to handle this.

If I'm Teca's lady, I'll be able to protect my son

and all of you.

But wait.

If I'm Teca's lady, then what does that make my son?

A step grandson?

Oh, no.

These gynecological trees confuse me.

We do so much for our kids.

I'm so sorry.

Not to throw salt in your wound,

but you'll have another one any moment now.

It's a long life to live. You can do many things.

Don't get sad about that.

Hello?

Sam... listen up.

I know things got weird yesterday, but...

What's wrong?

Sam.

What is it?

Are you okay?

Baby, what's wrong?

I can't.

Did I do something? Are you okay?

No...

I need to...

Sorry, I need to use the bathroom.

Sam!

-I need you to listen. -Go ahead.

Teca knows where Tuti's apartment is.

He kidnapped Alvaro.

What do you mean?

Alvaro...

<i> Mom, I'm sorry for not</i> <i> calling you earlier,</i>

<i> but things happened so fast.</i>

You little ----.

I'm having a heart attack here.

I've been looking for you for twelve hours.

Where are you? Tell me.

With my grandfather.

<i> That ------------</i> <i> Teca kidnapped you?</i>

No.

I came on my own.

Alvaro said he left because he wanted to.

What?

You already knew Teca had him?

Why didn't you tell me?

If Teca knows where we live, that means...

Listen to me.

I'm sending some guys over.

I don't trust that place.

I don't care how much security there is.

Hector and Teca are partners.

They're going to come for you.

I call the shots here and that's the truth.

I don't have time to argue.

I decide what's true.

If you don't obey me, you'll end up like your mom.

What'd you do to my mother?

Hector, what'd you...

------------.

Hector knows you're one of the ones who put him in jail.

Baby, I'm scared.

Calm down.

Stay there and don't move. You're alright for now.

I know Teca.

He's worried about other things right now.

He just got Alvaro. He's not going to move.

Baby, I won't let anything happen to you.

Trust me.

Stick with the guys I'm sending

and everything will be fine, okay?

I love you.

Tuti, I don't want you to go.

I'm scared I won't see you again.

Sweetie... you're giving me hives.

I've made my decision and I'm leaving.

Mrs. Tuti... I need you.

Without you, I'll die.

Listen to him.

Are you drunk? Do you have a fever?

I'm serious. I love you, Mrs. Tuti!

Shoo shoo! None of that.

Zip up my bag.

Excuse me. Move it.

You love her?

Oh, no. Terrible.

Alright, enough with you two!

This is unbelievable.

Don't look at me like that.

You either.

I feel like you're raping me.

This is awful.

You two need to think of something else.

Plan B should be hooking up with each other.

Have sex.

Maybe you'll like it. Practice.

Just the tip. No?

¿NO?

Come here.

Listen to me.

I'm doing all this for you.

Because I love you very much.

I can protect you, my son,

and everyone if I'm with Teca.

Understand?

If I'm here, you're all in danger.

As long as I'm with Teca, you two are protected.

I'm doing it for you.

Where's my kiss?

I love you very much. You'll be fine.

I will too, okay?

I'll bring you more now. Don't worry.

I'll be back.

So Danielito was hiding in the truck?

Thank goodness nothing happened to him

and that he's okay.

Vicenta called to tell us.

I was so embarrassed.

I told her I'd keep a close eye on him.

He hid, though.

It's not your fault. He's very crafty.

I thought he'd been kidnapped.

That kid turned out to be just like his mother.

I just don't understand why Vicenta went to Arizona.

Having a nice chat?

Should I bring you coffee?

I'll remind you that the kids need to eat in half an hour.

Not in two hours or whenever you feel like it.

Okay, we get it.

Rebecca, do you know anything about Simona,

the baby who came recently? I haven't seen her today.

Here's the baby.

She's precious, an angel, just what you asked for.

She's been through so much.

Thankfully she's finally found a family

as lovely as yours.

Would you look at this angel?

She's probably around somewhere.

You must be confused. All the kids start looking alike.

Enough with the questions. There's a lot to do

and we don't have time to be hippies here, Lucas.

Hippies can also be productive, okay?

Stop interrupting us.

We're busy. We have to feed the kids.

Okay, carry on.

Don't act dumb, you two.

You know why Vicenta went to Arizona

and you don't want to tell me.

It must've been something more important

than just taking Lucia if she left her son behind.

It's something bad, isn't it? You don't want to tell me.

Things haven't gone well for Vicenta and her son because...

She's being chased by narcos.

Take that. It's ready.

Your papers.

Look at me.

Why are you so nervous?

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 47 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:10.

-------------------------------------------

Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 73 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:36.

FAKE IDENTITY

[¶¶¶]

Someone betrayed us and sold us out to the DEA.

You want to talk about betrayal?

Okay, I'll issue a warrant

for the immediate arrest of Mateo Corona,

Alamos police chief.

Don't think this is the end of it.

I'm going to charge you for all the favors I've been doing you.

Hey, Diego. What's up?

You still interested in me handing over Circe Gaona?

-Chief. -Yeah?

Two trucks just pulled up.

I've got an arrest warrant for Mateo Corona.

Let's just say I'm your friend,

and I'm going to help you get out of here.

Something that in Mexico is much simpler than in the US.

Get married.

So marry her for real?

I'm Circe Gaona's associate.

Does that name sound familiar?

I heard a rumor that Joselito's back in Mexico,

and he's not alone.

The police are after me because of the girls.

<i> Get out of there right now.</i>

----! They're here.

What do I do?

FAKE IDENTITY

Go out the back door.

But first I need a favor.

There's a dresser in the living room.

In the middle drawer you'll find an envelope.

<i> Take it with you.</i>

<i> It's pictures of my son</i> <i> as a kid.</i>

Are you ------- kidding?

The cops are outside and you're asking me for...

That's what I want!

They're my only memories of him.

Stop, stop!

Go!

Mateo Corona, turn yourself in!

Look for him! Quickly!

Search team here. The fugitive is not in his home.

I repeat, the fugitive is not in his home.

Here. So you can disappear.

What if they follow me and carry out their threat?

Didn't I tell you I'd get you out of this?

That's what's happening right now.

You and I have a deal.

If they ask you about Emiliano Guevara,

you don't know anything about him, understood?

Use this money to move to the beach or somewhere with snow.

Whatever the hell you want. Just make sure to disappear.

Don't try to seek justice because I'll take care of that.

-Okay? -Okay.

Very well.

Get going and take care.

You did so much for Circe,

and she didn't give a damn about any of your advice.

It's true that I kept some stuff from her

and Gavino twisted it and filled her head with crazy ideas.

He didn't tell her the whole story,

but one day Circe will see that I was right.

But you're not here to talk about that!

What then?

You're the only one who knows that Circe

will always be my little girl and I'll do anything for her.

Don't fool yourself, witch.

She'll be like that with you, with me,

and with everyone that loves her.

In fact, she'll use us and get rid of us like tissue paper.

Then why'd you rush here after I called you?

Circe broke your heart.

Could it be that in your head

you still hold out the hope of being with her?

TODAVÍA TIENES ESPERANZAS CON LA CIRCE?

I didn't want to talk in front of your mom because...

Are you going to fire me?

Nuria, you're as important as every other woman in Babel.

It's not about me firing you.

I'm worried about your health because of your addiction.

Addiction? What are you talking about?

What you saw has nothing to do with addiction.

I am no addict.

Nuria, you know I'm talking about amphetamines.

You almost overdosed.

Do you know what will happen if you stay on this path?

The girls told you, didn't they?

They should've broadcast it for everyone to find out.

Did you expect them not to tell me?

They're as worried about you as I am.

We want to help you.

Help me with what?

You're all so closed-minded and misinformed.

I'll show you on my phone right now

why people take those pills.

It's not just for the reasons you think.

Nuria, the first thing an addict does

is deny that there's a problem and that he or she needs help.

Give me a break.

Jim, please help me out. I can handle this.

I want you to remain at Babel,

so long as you're in a rehab program

and talking to a psychologist?

A psychologist?

I'm not crazy, Jim.

Nuria...

you know your addiction is related to your obsession

with your weight.

Okay.

If those are your conditions, then forget it.

I don't accept.

Okay, make sure to take out the trash and then clean the bar.

Don't leave it dirty.

What are you doing here, Mrs. Cata?

You shameless jerk!

Hey!

Shameless jerk!

How could you do that to my Nuria?

What's your problem? Do what to her?

Have you no heart?

You toyed with her feelings and look what happened.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Please stop.

My Nuria ended up in the hospital because of you.

Okay, ma'am. I get it now.

-Oh, does it hurt? -Yes!

Good, I'm glad.

Oh, your earring fell out.

Kill Gavino?

Yes, we have no choice.

I called Circe to convince her to trust us again,

but she told me to go to hell.

Same here.

Then we have no choice but to kill Gavino

so she'll believe in us again, Jose.

How many times have I heard that?

"Kill Gavino!" "Kill Gavino!"

Even the Ibarras wanted to kill him in jail but couldn't.

And now he's out there, free, with countless thugs

at his disposal.

So get over that idea. That ship has sailed.

He's not immortal!

Oh, I see what's going on now.

What you want is to clear the way for Circe

to go be with Diego, don't you?

Yes, you do, but that's not going to happen, you got it?

I already told you that Diego isn't a part of my girl's fate.

How do you know?

How?

The cards, seashells, cigars and everything else have told me!

Seashells? I don't believe in that ----.

-Oh, you don't? -No.

You should.

It's because of this ----

that Circe's running the business,

and it's because of this ----

that we know Diego's going to betray her.

And you are the only one who can save her.

The only man who can save her.

I saw it, and that's how it's going to be.

Is that what you wanted?

For Nuria to end up in the hospital

-after a nervous breakdown? -No, ma'am, I didn't want that,

but you're confused. That's not how things happened.

No, I'm not confused.

Nuria explained that you got her hopes up

and then broke her heart.

Why the hell did you do that? What did you gain?

Nothing, but Nuria didn't end up in the hospital because of me

but because of those ------- pills

she's taking to lose weight.

QUE SE ESTÁ METIENDO PARA BAJAR DE PESO.

Pills?

Get a hold of her.

Let go of me.

Watch what you say because you're talking to a lady.

What pills are you talking about?

Drugs, ma'am. Open your eyes.

Nuria's a drug addict!

I tried to help her, but she doesn't want it.

I'm going to kill you.

Ma'am, please stop.

A drug addict?

-What's going on, Mom? -That's what I'd like to know.

This jerk just told me something I refuse to believe.

What did you tell her, fool?

Didn't I tell you to stay out of my life?

Calm down, Nuria!

Everybody calm down! What's going on?

Nuria, sweetie...

No, sweetie nothing! Don't get it twisted.

Tell your mother that you do drugs.

Shut your ------- mouth, Erick.

Enough, Nuria. Tell me the truth.

Is this jerk telling the truth? Do you have a drug problem?

Go on. Tell her.

-Answer me! -Don't be so violent.

Stay out of it! You want a black eye?

That's enough, ma'am.

Enough of what?

And what are you doing snooping?

Tell your mother.

This is my home, ma'am, so be quiet.

Show some respect in the presence of a lady, -------!

-Let's go, Mom. -No, no, no.

Women are to be respected. How dare you?

Let's go.

You're not firing her. She quits.

---- this.

Get your daughter some help, ma'am.

Hi.

Diana, please forgive me.

You have no idea how bad I feel.

It wasn't your fault.

You saved me.

If you hadn't shot him,

who knows what would've happened?

Listen to me.

I never should've exposed you to someone like that.

I feel like dying, Diana.

Nobody knew that was going to happen.

I shouldn't have put him before you, sis.

Ever.

I promise it'll never happen again.

Know what makes me feel like the worst person?

The worst person? Why?

- ¿POR QUÉ PEOR PERSONA, MI AMOR?

Because I'm glad he's dead.

Diana, I swear I'll never doubt you again.

We're sisters, and we have to love each other

and stick together.

I'll never doubt what you say again.

Please forgive me.

I swear.

-You swear? -Always.

We'll always have each other.

You're going with Diego?

But you're not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore.

You're married, Mom.

Hold on, sweetie.

Your mom's not going as his girlfriend.

She's going with Diego because they have a problem to fix

in Alamos. Right?

What problem?

Do you remember when you asked me about the Guevaras?

She died?

Yes, sweetie.

Her, her husband and her son.

So you couldn't thank them.

Thanks to them, you and my brother

were able to go to Mexico City.

Yes, sweetie.

I never knew them, but I promise I'll honor them

as best I can for doing this for us.

You said you were going to do something for them.

I'm going to give them a proper burial.

So then you'll no longer have that fake identity.

-You'll go back to being Isabel? -Yes, sweetie.

Does that mean we're starting another game?

No.

This game ends and we don't start another one.

You know what?

PORFIRIO: ¿SABE QUÉ, M'HIJA?

Children aren't here to question their parents.

But you're old enough to deserve an explanation.

Your mother and I decided not to be together as a couple

but as friends.

Friends? You're married.

Yes, but it's a decision we reached and that's why...

What is there to explain?

That married people can be friends

and friends can be married?

What was the point of even getting married?

Settle down, honey. Relax.

I'm leaving.

Amanda!

Why doesn't she want you to be friends?

There's nothing wrong with that.

No.

Alright then.

I'm going to find out how that bastard Gavino is doing

and how many men he's got and all that.

Okay.

Look.

Somebody's trying to follow in our footsteps.

<i> What's up, cutie?</i>

So it's true you're back in Mexico, Joselito?

How do you know?

<i> The Colombians told me.</i>

Remember, they've got eyes and ears everywhere.

I admire that, coming back on your own

only to take a trip straight into the lion's den.

I came for you.

<i> You don't say?</i>

Well, you'll have to go back disappointed

because you will never kill me, Joselito.

Hey, relax.

I'm a man of peace now.

I don't want revenge. Quite the opposite.

I want to help you.

Somebody else offering his help without anyone asking for it.

You know where I'm sending you?

Straight to hell, so you can keep Felipa company.

If I see you again, I won't hesitate

to put an end to our unfinished business, got it?

She hung up on me.

I hope your cards were right

because this broad sounds like she wants to pick a fight,

and I feel like indulging her.

I'd lost all hope of you controlling yourself, ingrate.

I was scared you'd try something stupid with Circe,

something you might regret later.

It's not like I don't feel like killing her,

but I have to rein myself in and figure out what to do.

I understand.

She not only killed Eliseo,

but she's involved in Margot's death too.

Can I be honest with you?

I always knew Circe was behind all this,

but she planned everything so well that like a fool,

I believed her.

Good thing you talked to Acevedo

and were able to get to that corrupt cop

that Circe paid off to lock up Acevedo.

Poor guy was locked up for three months

and he's innocent.

All that matters in this city is money.

Who knows how much Circe paid that cop to lock up Acevedo?

A lot, probably.

I wonder what other crap she's pulled.

I promise you that this isn't over.

She'll pay for this.

What do you have planned?

She and the Colombians think I'm going to return

the merchandise the DEA seized from them.

But no way.

Frank and I are planning something,

and I'm going to hand them over to American law enforcement,

who'll hopefully lock them up for life

so they never get out.

I guarantee it.

FAKE IDENTITY

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 73 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:36.

-------------------------------------------

Regresa a Mi 🤕💑👶 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 32:16.

For more infomation >> Regresa a Mi 🤕💑👶 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 32:16.

-------------------------------------------

Identidad Negada 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👵👴🏻 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:03.

For more infomation >> Identidad Negada 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👵👴🏻 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:03.

-------------------------------------------

Bruder Excavator Crash! Ambulance toys RC action! - Duration: 11:37.

Bruder excavator crash

For more infomation >> Bruder Excavator Crash! Ambulance toys RC action! - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Cute Babies Talking - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:36.

Thank you for watching, remember to subscribe to the channel

For more infomation >> Funny Cute Babies Talking - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 37 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:31.

I don't want to break the rules, Sultana.

She left the harem to see you without telling anyone.

I went after her, but I couldn't find her.

WhatPrepare the horses.out?

Kosem's in a place where no one can find her.

And her future...

is at the tip of your tongue.

But I can help you find her.

My dear brother.

Allah will see to your recovery.

I'm here with you, doSultana.y.

Zulfikar.

I was worried about you.

I didn't know Iskender was here, too.

Don't worry, Sultana.

I'm fine.

I also trust that Iskender will recover.

That's my wish, Zulfikar.

To get Safiye Sultan out of the tower

and take her to the Old Palace.

Your Majesty.

She'll still be kept isolated.

She can't set foot outside the Old Palace.

If she wishes to spend the rest of her life

in a cozier prison...

let her do it.

I hope she lives up to your mercy.

They mentioned Nasuh.

I wasn't so sure at first,

but when I found out

that Safiye Sultan told them where I was,

it all became much clearer.

Sultana, if that were the case,

why did His Majesty order her to leave the tower?

Why didn't he punish Nasuh Pasha?

He still doesn't know it, Haci.

Besides, I have other plans in mind for Nasuh Pasha.

And for Safiye Sultan as well.

You'll see them fall in their own trap.

This is what should've happened froYour Majesty.ng.

Come closer, Hasan.

Tell me how things are going in Cairo.

Any news?

Your men are grateful for what they have.

Blessed be Allah.

If people had any complaints,

believe me, I would've heard them.

You're here without me summoning you,

so it must be important, Hasan Pasha.

I asked, Your Majesty.

Dervis Pasha himself wrote to me,

but after his death...

I ordered your divorce from Humasah Sultan.

If you're here because of that, it's been done.

Please forgive me, Your Majesty,

but I think there's been a misunderstanding.

Humasah Sultan loves me.

She respects me.

Everybody knows we're happy.

I'm sure she doesn't want this divorce.

Then I need to hear it from Humasah Sultan.

You'll be together again if that's what she thinks.

Believe me.

If that's not the case, the divorce is final.

Your Majesty, the sultana will talk to you.

Kosem Sultan.

Nasuh Pasha.

Time has passed, Sultana.

I remember the day I brought you from Cephalonia

as if it were yesterday.

I guess you must regret it now.

Times change.

Safiye Sultan, whose dirty work you're doing,

has no power in this palace.

It's over.

I know everything Safiye Sultan and you did.

What are you talking about, Sultana?

I really don't understand.

I know that you kidnapped me.

MI SULTANA? DE VERDAD QUE NO COMPRENDO. >> SÉ QUE ME SECUESTRASTE.

Halime Sultan.

Pasha.

It's been so long.

I must say I'm so sorry

about your divorce from the sultana.

Our sultan was confused. There won't be any divorce.

Everybody knows how much we love each other.

She needs to be by my side.

However, Humasah Sultan is determined to stay here.

It'll be a challenge for you to get back together.

It won't be that hard, Sultana.

I have the chains that hold Humasah Sultan.

What chains are those?

Excuse me, I must leave, Sultana.

I also admired Safiye Sultan once.

It's true,

but we parted ways a long time ago.

One thing is sure,

nobody can prove otherwise.

Prove what?

My word is enough.

We'll tell the sultan right now.

We'll see if you can get out of this one.

It's not necessary, Sultana.

I...

I don't think there's a problem we can't talk about

and find a solution for it.

We can make a deal.

That's only possible if you obey me.

Your words aren't enough.

You must prove your loyalty to me.

All right.

Tell me what you want me to do, Sultana.

We all know the empire Safiye Sultan built.

You'll identify each one of her men

and you'll tell me where the rest of the treasure is.

In a few words, Nasuh Pasha,

you'll hand me the secret to Safiye Sultan's power

so that I can destroy her.

I want to build something as big as Come in.'s mosque.

Thank you, Humasah.

I'll never forget that you saved me from that dark place.

My beautiful daughter.

I hope your days in the tower are just a bad memory...

Because that's what it will be for all of us.

I hope so.

My Sultana.

We must tell her. It's time.

What's going on?

What are you hiding from me?

Mother...

It's...

great news.

The prince, my brother...

The one who was gone...

He's alive.

Your Majesty,

the Grand Vizier is here.

Let him in.

Your Majesty.

What's the matter?

I've investigated.

I found out some names and information

that we were looking for.

Who are they?

They're the last men loyal to Safiye Sultan.

We've struggled to get those names.

What?

Is that true?

Are you sure?

Is this true?

We're sure, Sultana.

Our Prince's alive.

My son.

My Prince.

Where is he?

Where is he?

Mother, he's closer than you think.

Who is he?

My brother's in palace.

He's been next to us.

Who?

Iskender.

Iskender, Iskender...

Your guard at the tower, Iskender.

<i> I'm Janissary Iskender,</i> <i> of the cavalry.</i>

I'm in charge of the guards in the tower

upon our Sultan's orders.

You look familiar, do I know you?

I trained with the sultan when I was a recruit.

I'll be responsible for you from now on.

While we thought we was dead,

he joined the Janissaries and came to palace.

It's a miracle, Sultana.

He's alive... Iskender.

It's a miracle.

Very good.

All of them are here.

Although we got rid of many of them,

she still had some men under her control.

Show no mercy, Murat Pasha.

Get rid of all of them. All of them.

Don't worry, I'm already on that.

She had another secret treasure at the bazaar,

but we took that too.

Everybody will know that the sultan shows no mercy

to traitors.

I knew I could count on you always.

I know I got out of that tower thanks to you too.

I wish...

I wish I was worthy of your praise, Sultana.

We can celebrate today.

Don't be humble.

I can't, Sultana.

Kosem Sultan

found out who's still loyal to you.

And she also found out the location of your treasure.

How's that possible?

Who told her?

I did.

I told her.

I'm still thinking about what Halime Sultan said.

She talked to Hasan Pasha.

She says he can make Humasah Sultan

change her mind. He can push her.

I don't know if I should believe her.

I met Hasan Pasha when I was in Egypt, Sultana.

He keeps his word.

Haci Aga, you're right.

You know each other. Talk to him.

We must find out Humasah's weak spot.

As you wish, my Sultana.

How could you?

Kosem Sultan made me do it.

She found out I had kidnapped her.

I...

I had to exchange your power

for your freedom.

I had no choice, Sultana.

I want you to know

that I'll always be loyal to you.

Who are you trying to fool?

Your words mean nothing to me now.

You traitor!

Get out of my sight.

You're a traitor!

You're a traitor!

Traitor.

Traitor.

Trai...

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 37 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

Один дома 2019 Кавер. Новогоднее поздравление от Гришкофф. Home Alone Again - Duration: 0:36.

New Year's recipe from grishkoff Italian parmigiano salad

how to cook it is easiest. For This you will need 1 and better two 2 rounds

to Italy where your salad will be taken care of

professionals. And what to give a favorite man this year? surely

Love

For more infomation >> Один дома 2019 Кавер. Новогоднее поздравление от Гришкофф. Home Alone Again - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

First Alert Weather - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> First Alert Weather - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Android Options Menu Part 2 | Adding more items to the options menu - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Android Options Menu Part 2 | Adding more items to the options menu - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Đoạn Tuyệt - Quang Trọng ( Audio Official ) - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> Đoạn Tuyệt - Quang Trọng ( Audio Official ) - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Egy lapon a gyerekkel | Hogyan döntöd el, mennyit internetezhet a gyermeked? - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Egy lapon a gyerekkel | Hogyan döntöd el, mennyit internetezhet a gyermeked? - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog en español 1 - ¡una grabación de un vídeo de música americana chafa! (Santa Monica) - Duration: 6:47.

Hey you guys, it's Arturo. Today I will be showing you guys how a music video is filmed

*Soundcloud rappers* "with professionals"

Today we will be going to a music video shoot

and we'll see exactly how Americans film their own music video

First, let's go pick up my friend

Well, you guys, my friend Mon Laferte has arrived

What? Hello

It's a joke you guys, she's much more prettier

that's not true

in reality her name is Ashley

And her last name is Juarez, the most latino last name in the world

Well, where are we going today?

Santa Monica

To the city of Santa Monica

Okay perfect, what are we doing today?

We're going to "Chutar" (Spanglish)

"Chutar"?

We're going to chutar (film) a music video.

Okay, and right now I suppose I'm "chutando" (filming) a video, no?

You were born here, huh?

Yes

I noticed

Alright, let's go

Perfect

Have a nice day

Likewise

What's up Latin-Americans, we just arrived at the beach of Santa Monica with Mon Laferte

How are you doing? Ready to film your music video?

Okay, let's go Ashley

Now, if you guys are wondering, In my Japanese vlog, I will eventually come here to film

they city to show you the atmosphere of Santa Monica

I finished buying churros here in Santa Monica for 5 dollars

and unfortunately I've already lost like 13 dollars here

When you guys come, don't forget many foreigners want to take advantage of you guys here

They're going to want to sell you, for example, this bracelet for 5 dollars when in reality it's value is at

50 cents

Don't be fooled, be cautious

What do you think Mon Laferte?

Learn from others

Who taught Mon Laferte?

She's supposedly Chilean and born in Chile but she doesn't know how to speak Spanish

Ashley eating her Churro

This time we finally arrived at Palisades park

And we're still walking down the path because this park is apparently huge

Well, after walking 2 kilometers (1.3 miles) in this park

we haven't gotten there yet

Because the director doesn't know how to give directions

How funny, applaud!

Well friends, we finally arrived, and I don't know exactly what kind of "video" they are filming

Well friends, we're here with the directors and that man as well

Right now they're trying to figure out how they're going to record their first scene.

Let's see how it will come out.

Ready Mon Laferte?

I'm ready

Good, good

Ashley

The directors are rather interesting, no? I suppose you can say

shooting a music video is rather a boring process

I thought it was going to be very different but then again this style of filming is a bit poor

therefore

Let me see your costume for today

Andy's socks and underwear are still in the suit man

let's see, director, any commentary?

My Spanish is terrible

I've always wanted to learn though

Oh, he does know

let me see your final look

Shut up

My friends, I'm not going to lie to you guys, this is a bit embarrassing

The cameraman also climbed the tree to accompany them, how funny

Why is she dressed that way?

Now let's go eat some tacos

Ready, let's go!

In the end we went to an American restaurant instead of eating fish tacos

If you enjoyed the video please give it a like and subscribe to the channel

If you have any other suggestions of content you'd like to see on this channel

leave it in the comment section down below

Ciao!

For more infomation >> Vlog en español 1 - ¡una grabación de un vídeo de música americana chafa! (Santa Monica) - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

টপ নিউজ-Journalists are accused in false cases for publishing news against OC-bangla news-songbad 24 - Duration: 7:43.

টপ নিউজ-Journalists are accused in false cases for publishing news against OC-bangla news-songbad 24

টপ নিউজ-Journalists are accused in false cases for publishing news against OC-bangla news-songbad 24

টপ নিউজ-Journalists are accused in false cases for publishing news against OC-bangla news-songbad 24

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét