Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 28 2018

Let's explore Top Wing from A to Z.

[cheering]

A is for 'aqua wing'.

[water splashing]

This is a great ride!

B is for 'Big Swirl Island'.

Welcome to Big Swirl Island.

C is for 'chirp and cheep'.

[chirping]

You guys are cute!

What are your names?

- Chirp! - Cheep!

D is for 'dive'.

[water splashing]

Wow! You're so cute!

E is for 'eject'.

Eject!

Yee-haw!

F is for 'flip'.

Woo-hoo!

[water splashing]

G is for 'goat-cart'.

Go goat-carts!

Wow! This is fast!

H is for 'high feather'.

Oh yeah, high feathers!

I is for 'invention'.

I call this the roto-boot.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

J is for 'jump'.

Cock-a-doodle-do!

Made it!

K is for 'krill icer'.

Want a krill icer?

Refreshing and delicious!

Uh...

L is for 'loop-de-loop'.

You better hang on!

Oh, loop-de-loop.

Ka-ka!

[screaming]

M is for 'monkey'.

[yelling]

Great work.

N is for 'nighttime'.

Goodnight, everyone.

O is for 'off-road'.

Time to shift into off-road mode.

Now that's how I cock-a-doodle-do it!

P is for 'primo'.

- Primo! - Primo!

Brody's the most super-primo brother ever!

Q is for 'quiet'.

Shh!

Come on now. Keep it down, everybody.

R is for 'rescue'.

Got you!

S is for 'surf'.

Watch this.

|T is for 'turbo'.

Time to go turbo!

[screaming]

Wow, that jet is fast!

U is for 'underwater'.

Wow, this is amazing.

It's a whole different world down here.

Nothing beats being under the sea.

V is for 'vroom'.

W is for 'woo-hoo'.

Woo-hoo!

[cheering]

X is for 'X marks the spot'.

And there!

X marks the spot!

Slick!

Y is for 'yell'.

Uh, OK. Help!

Anyone!

Hold on, Grady!

And Z is for 'zigzag'.

Left!

Keep right, now go left.

You've explored Top Wing from A to Z.

Catch more high-flying adventures everywhere you find Nick Jr.

[music playing]

You can find more Top Wing weekday mornings on Nickelodeon.

And everywhere you find Nick Jr.

For more infomation >> Top Wing from A to Z | Alphabet Video feat. Penny, Brody, Rod, and Swift | Nick Jr. - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Freeze Dance w/ PAW Patrol, Bubble Guppies, Top Wing, Butterbeans & More! | Nick Jr. - Duration: 3:05.

Let's play a Nick Jr. Freeze Dance!

When the music stops, freeze!

Ready?

[music playing]

Oh, yeah!

- Chirp, chirp! - Cheep, cheep!

Freeze!

[music playing]

[barking]

Cock-a-doodle-do!

Freeze!

Ready?

[music playing]

Spin!

Wahoo!

Freeze!

Freeze!

[music playing]

Freeze!

Whoa!

[music playing]

Freeze!

[music playing]

- Chirp, chirp! - Cheep, cheep!

Freeze!

Freeze!

[music playing]

Freeze!

Freeze!

Freeze!

Freeze!

[music playing]

Woohoo!

[music playing]

- Chirp, chirp! - Cheep, cheep!

[music playing]

- Chirp, chirp! - Cheep, cheep!

Freeze!

Ready?

[music playing]

Freeze!

Freeze!

Freeze!

Freeze!

- Chirp! - Cheep!

[music playing]

We did it!

You can find more of your favorite shows weekday mornings on Nickelodeon

and everywhere you find Nick Jr.

For more infomation >> Freeze Dance w/ PAW Patrol, Bubble Guppies, Top Wing, Butterbeans & More! | Nick Jr. - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ricetta rotolo alla nutella e nocciola by ItalianCakes - Duration: 3:33.

Welcome. Today we show you the recipe of the hazelnut roll.

The ingredients we will use are: eggs, sugar, flour, honey, lemon juice,

hazelnut flour and butter.

At the end of the video, vi we will give the link to the printable recipe.

We mount 4 eggs with 130 grams of caster sugar.

Add three drops of almond flavor,

40 g of melted butter,

half a teaspoon of honey and a spoon of lemon juice.

Add 50 g of hazelnuts flour and 80 g of 00 flour.

We mix gently from bottom to top.

Pour a uniform layer of dough

in a baking pan

Bake in a static oven, preheated, 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.

Once removed from the oven, roll the

our biscuit in a kitchen cloth and let it cool.

For the cream: pour into a container 200 milliliters of fresh cream.

When the cream starts to thicken, let's add two packets of cream fix mixed with

half a teaspoon of caster sugar.

With the cream fix we will have a cream of the right consistency.

We gently incorporate 150 g of Nutella.

It is important to slightly heat the Nutella to make it less dense, but without raising the temperature.

To decorate we use Nutella semi-liquid and crushed hazelnuts.

We ask you to click Like, enter comments to let us know if

the recipe you liked and to subscribe to the our ItalianCakes channel.

Thank you and goodbye.

For more infomation >> Ricetta rotolo alla nutella e nocciola by ItalianCakes - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

60 Days In: Elena vs. The Snitch (Season 2 Flashback) | A&E - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> 60 Days In: Elena vs. The Snitch (Season 2 Flashback) | A&E - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Dance Digest - Beautiful Bizarre (Season 5) | Lifetime - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Dance Digest - Beautiful Bizarre (Season 5) | Lifetime - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Pawn Stars: 1867 Proof Shield Nickel (Season 12) | History - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Pawn Stars: 1867 Proof Shield Nickel (Season 12) | History - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw AWM Gun from PUBG - Duration: 7:05.

How to draw AWM Gun from PUBG

For more infomation >> How to draw AWM Gun from PUBG - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Light Engulfs NYC Sky As Transformer Blaze Erupts In Queens | TODAY - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Blue Light Engulfs NYC Sky As Transformer Blaze Erupts In Queens | TODAY - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

La scienza della MONOGAMIA - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> La scienza della MONOGAMIA - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A with Vivian - Duration: 13:51.

Hi, guys! Welcome back to my channel! I know it's been so long!

I was so busy with my work. Probably because I was assigned to invigilate SPM.

I actually recorded something for this SPM storytime, but I thought that it's boring

so I actually blogged about it instead of putting everything in a video.

So, yeah.

As I have planned, I would do a Question & Answer video, so..

Yes, this is it!

Thanks, buddy! If you are connected to me on my Facebook

or Instagram, you would notice that actually, there is not a single post on my cosplay this year.

Well, the truth is I have been occupied with other life aspects, which others may call them "priorities",

and I cannot deny that cosplay is an expensive hobby, with costumes to produce regardless hand-sewn

or commissioned, wigs, boots or shoes, socks, accessories, and let's not forget, makeup.

I have no problem cosplaying cosplayed characters, but you see, I live in Perak and

most anime conventions take place in KL and Selangor. So, I have to bear the expenses of transportation and

accommodation, as well as my meals.

Oh, the tickets to enter the convention halls themselves.

After all, cosplay is all about fun. If I have to starve myself until the next payday because of cosplay, then...

If you noticed, there're actually events on almost every weekend. Sometimes two events or three on the same day.

If I were to attend all the events every week, I would be putting myself

( loading )

on a dead zone.

Long-winded explanation to your question "do I have any future cosplan that I can share with all of you?"

and my answer is

no cosplan for the time being.

I guess being dilly dally is really part of a teacher's life. Let's move to the second question.

Definitely a teacher.

YouTube may be closed down or removed from the Internet anytime. If my source of income was YouTube,

I would have to go around looking for another job.

Whereas education is a lifelong process and every human being needs it in order to survive.

With education, comes knowledge. "Knowledge is power,"

said Sir Francis Bacon.

And superpower is teaching.

When it's my time to work, I work, and I don't bring work back home.

Well, except for replying students' messages. Then there is Family Time, Me Time, and Personal Time.

The first two are always together but for Personal Time, that's where I actually create videos

and do all sort of editing work on my PC. Being alone at home if it's not raining or

there's no festival near my house and it's really quiet, then yes. It's a green light for me to record something.

In other words I only make videos when there's a chance for me to do so.

Anyway, this is another grandmother's story, but I'm not done yet.

When I first started being active on YouTube back in November 2016, I had no problem uploading videos

every week, or fortnightly. But you see, adullting comes with responsibilities.

I started being less active a few months ago due to responsibilities from my work.

I was assigned to teach the Form 3 and Form 5 this year, and the students had to sit for PT3 and SPM, so there

were tuition, extra classes, intensive classes, workshops and so on. They got me so occupied and exhausted.

Even when there was a chance for me to record something, I would use the time to just rest.

I don't want to look too tired in front of the camera, of course, or maybe push myself beyond my own limit.

Lemme share another grandmother's story.

Back in late 2016 to early 2017,

I used to want to publish something twice a week or at least once week, and I tried to create content

although I know that I am not a creative person to think of ideas and...

whatever to create contents, and I know that my videos back then were damn boring.

I just wish no one would go and see again. I really wanted to delete them, but I remember one of my

university seniors told me that I do not have to delete the old videos because in years to come, I would be able

to reflect on myself and see how much I have improved, or gotten worse.

So, yeah. I still keep most of the old videos. Then, there is another friend who reminded me that

YouTube is not a necessity, and definitely not something I'm obliged to commit to.

With those reminders, I make creating and uploading videos on YouTube as only a hobby.

Long-winded explanation to your questions, "how do I balance myself (time, presentation, etc) as a teacher and

a YouTuber, and if I had the chance to be either a teacher/YouTuber which one will be my priority?"

and my answer is

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

My responsibility to educate is heavier than producing videos such that I only do the latter when I have the

opportunity to do so. Between the two, I would prioritise more on teaching.

It's a good question!

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What may be pretty to you may not be pretty to others.

I'm gonna accept your question as a compliment.

In my religion, it is said that practicing good deeds in the current life will reward us in good looks in the next life.

Of course I don't have a proof to that. It's just a saying anyway, but it is never wrong to

be good all the time, not only in actions but saying good words and having good thoughts count, too.

I know that I am nowhere close to being angelic, but I always try, and no one can ever escape from

making mistakes in life. I don't actually see myself as pretty but I do have my

own confidence, I know I shine in my own ways. If I had the chance I would like to go through

aesthetic procedures, and make my jaw more defined, my nose smaller but higher, then suck out all the fats

from my arms,tummy, thighs, calves, and maybe enhance my busts. I'm quite confident with my butt,

so I'm gonna leave my butt alone. Anyway, another

long-winded explanation to your question "why am I so pretty?" and my answer is

maybe because I was good in my past life so I am blessed with good looks in this life.

My ID is 10969vivian, but it is inaccessible ever since I changed my cellphone. I contacted the TikTok team

but there was no response so I am unable to retrieve my account anymore.

So, don't bother adding me there because I don't even use TikTok now.

Long-winded explanation to your question "what is my TikTok ID?"

and my answer is 10969vivian.

Regular fried chicken and mashed potatoes at KFC,

burger, fries, ice-cream and spicy fried chicken at Mc'D.

Not really a long-winded explanation to your question "KFC or Mc'D?" and my answer is

"or".

First of all, thank you for leaving a question in a language other than English.

Initially, the procedures of marriage should be done this month, but

as usual, something would happen or interrupt whenever you planned something.

If it wasn't because of what got in my way, I would have settled my marriage matters.

I was assigned to be an SPM invigilator and I had no other options.

As for my marriage, it would have to take a month's time because my significant other is a foreigner and

the process of registration would need over a month duration.

Due to SPM, I had to postpone my marriage, so all of you must still address me "Miss"

whenever you see me in school until I am finally married.

Ugh. I'm so mad.

Long-winded explanation to your question "when are you getting married, teacher?" and my answer is

"perhaps next year, if everything goes accordingly."

Those are some of the questions I received from all of you. Perhaps,

I would do another Question&Answer video in the future. Anyway, thank you so much for staying with me.

I achieved 1000 subscribers in two years. I did not expect that.

I think you guys found me first through my BoBoi Boy videos, where I was invited to go to Monsta Studio,

and because of my TAPOPS dance video.

It was stupid, it was so embarrassing but I'm gonna leave it there. I'm not gonna delete.

I think that's all about it for now. Thank you so much again for staying with me all this time.

Keep staying.

I'll see you guys again in the next video. Bye-bye~

Oh, wait! One more thing!

Oh, wait. Actually I've said this earlier. about my image elating SPM experience I

About my invigilating SPM experience, I recorded it but it was boring, in my opinion, so I decided to

just blog it. You can read my blog entry on Invigilating SPM in the link listed below.

See you again next time. Bye-bye~

For more infomation >> Q&A with Vivian - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Sweet but Psycho (Deeper version) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:53.

This video include subtitles

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Sweet but Psycho (Deeper version) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring 8 flower and gardening | Painting for toddlers and drawing for kids - Duration: 6:43.

Coloring 8 flowers

For more infomation >> Coloring 8 flower and gardening | Painting for toddlers and drawing for kids - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

А133↗ [ Хлевное (✕ М4) - Липецк (✕ Р119) ] - Duration: 29:26.

For more infomation >> А133↗ [ Хлевное (✕ М4) - Липецк (✕ Р119) ] - Duration: 29:26.

-------------------------------------------

Post-game - Quentin Amsden & Taylor Long 🏀 12-11-2018 - Duration: 7:35.

Welcome back Triton Trojans Fans.

Andy O'Hara alongside Quentin Amsden here

for our post game interview as Triton wins 45-23 tonight.

So Q, what do you love about playing basketball?

Ah, just the competition,

going out every day, just playing, it's fun.

You get the ball, get a hoop, and everything else just fades away.

Very good, so you're kinda now starting to play some more Varsity minutes this season.

just straight Varsity.

You're going through the experience of you're trying to learn from players

but at the same time trying to teach the younger kids.

Ya I mean, I look up to Beau.

Beau has always been a great role model for the whole team.

His shooting ability, it's insane, and the way that he just dribbles,

I remember playing with him at practice and he just breaking me left and right.

For more infomation >> Post-game - Quentin Amsden & Taylor Long 🏀 12-11-2018 - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome Naturally At Home - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome Naturally At Home - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Undead Zombie Killer - Survival Game (by Defne Mandacı) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 9:01.

Undead Zombie Killer - Survival Game (by Defne Mandacı) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Undead Zombie Killer - Survival Game (by Defne Mandacı) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

নিমপাতা খেলে কি হয়,জানলে অবাক হবেন । Benefits of Neem leaf. - Duration: 3:17.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> নিমপাতা খেলে কি হয়,জানলে অবাক হবেন । Benefits of Neem leaf. - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Jurgen Klopp confirms double injury blow for Liverpool ahead of Arsenal clash - Duration: 2:06.

 James Milner and Joe Gomez have been ruled out of Liverpool's clash against Arsenal on Saturday, Jurgen Klopp has confirmed

 The current Premier League leaders welcome the Gunners to Anfield as they aim to record a ninth straight win and further dent Unai Emery's side hopes of a top four finish this season

 Klopp will have to make do without two players who started the reverse fixture at the Emirates Stadium back in November

  Milner - who broke the deadlock in that 1-1 draw - still isn't fit enough to return to the squad after missing the 4-0 win over Newcastle United on Boxing Day with a "little muscle problem," as confirmed by the German tactician

 Furthermore, Gomez - who has impressed alongside Virgil van Dijk at centre half this season - also isn't fit to make his return and he too will sit out the game with the Gunners as Dejan Lovren continues to deputise

 Klopp confirmed the team news during his pre-match press conference at Melwood on Friday afternoon

 Meanwhile, the Liverpool Echo have reported that ex-Chelsea forward Dominic Solanke has also been ruled out, but Alberto Moreno is available again although is unlikely to dislodge Andrew Robertson at left-back

Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét