Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 31 2018

Is this all?

Yes, XXXXyen!

XXXXyen per person?

No no no no, all together

Whaaat?

I thought it was rice from far away but when I got closer,

there were eyes

Hey gusy and girls on Ask Japanese, it's Cathy Cat

Today we've come to beautiful Wakada,Wakayama

Now this is not the point I should get it wrong

I actually two special guests today, please introduce yourselves

Oh my, you pronounced it wrong

Sorry

Hello, we are comedian from Wakayama, the Wandaarand

You have taken me to your recommended place so,

where is this?

Since you said you were hungry

I'm taking you to the best restaurant in Kaga of Okayama

It is here

Voila

Mankou -syouten

Well, it's a popular place

It was so popular they had opened up a brance

This was opened recently so let's try something

This gets me really excited, let's try it out

Ok guys, today we will eat a lot

Look how many dishes we ate in this video

Your challenge is how much we paid all together

Comment now and see if you were correct later

Are you hungry?

Very hungry

I'll hurry then

Slowly is ok

I wonder

Already here?

Good for Instagram

If you have any questions, ask me

The ones below are dry Tofu

This is freeze dried tofu

This is tomato jelly

And sesame tofu

Pine coned squid

Steamed Burdock root

Halfbeak vege-roll

Eggplant in ginger

Please eat

So quick!

Quick delivery, quick explanation

She's busy

I think it would be 10,000 yen total

It may have already

Luxurious and beautiful

I really like this

Japanese food are not on one gigantic plate,

but in small dishes and looks delicious

Having each dish designed and tasty is what Japanese dish is

Ok, let's go eat

Itadakimasu

Can't eat with microphone

Oh I'm going to eat yours

From Tofu

It's quite mouthful

with good taste

The texture is really good

It's like beef jerkey but made of Tofu

Oh, she said the soup is coming

Really good

The soup looks good

Please drink the soup as it is

The soup is good so drink it

Soup made of red snapper

Using the bone of the red snapper

The soup stock of the red snapper. The Umami

I can taste it. Good

What was it? Tasty

How is it?

Good

Adding this inside it

Wasabi

This is Wasabi?

I've never seen this type of Wasabi

One bite

Wasabi! Scary but I'll try it

The wasabi...oh, the aroma changed

Umappy

How is the Wasabi?

The aroma changed but it's not spicy

The nose doesn't hurt

Really good

Please report that

Next dish is here

Ok next

Sashimi of red snapper

3types of Sashimi

Seaweed sauce

Sea Urchin sauce

and wasabi sauce

It seems the red snapper is famous here. Why?

The ocean of Kada, inside the sea

The current is really really fast

The red snapper there, of course it's a great place to live

but since the current is fast, the red snapper has to swim fast

Swimming fast means getting muscular

So the meat gets fit and therefore the red snapper tastes great

I want to Tabe-tai (eat) that (Tai) snapper

Was that a pun?

Really sweet

The more you bite, the more taste of the snapper comes out

This is so good

It's totally different from the red snapper you eat at the fastfood sushi place

Isn't this the first time for you to eat snapper?

Looks good. The color is pink. Let's try

The more you bite, the taste changes

Next one coming out

What is this?

Oh my, sea urchin toast?

Urchin Toast?

More coming out. No space to put it

What what? What is this?

What you wanted to eat

Young herring bowl

Do you want to try this?

I'll hold the mic

Hold it close

Never seen it this big

What a size

Small sardines, small ones

These are really small fish

These are baby sardines, you know?

Sardines

Sardine Jr.

Sardine Jr! I thought it was rice from far away, but when I got close, I saw eyes!

Eyes! Eyes!

Looking this way

The eyeballs looking at me is what I'm looking at

It seems a bit shaky

Here goes

Take some rice with it

It's dropping. A lot dropping, but I found rice

Something natural from the ocean is becoming a part of me

What is this?

They are spring rolls

Great

This is rolling the roll

Roll the roll

Crunchy and good. The plump shrimp is inside

Oh, so good

Plump shrimp

What what? What is coming?

This is something big

The skin and the scale of the red snapper you ate. A dish with sounds

It has curry salt. Dip it in here

Something special?

Chips of fried red snapper skins

I didn't know something like that existed

Just fried and the combination of lemon with that makes the snapping sound

You can hear the snapping sound

Quite a rare dish

You can easily eat the scale

It's so good and you don't notice it

So crunchy

Quite a strange experience I'm having

Mankousyouten Wonderland

Cathy Wonderland

Amazing

Taste wonderland

You are enjoying this to the full

I'm so moved by this

I'm holding the microphone, you know..

Sorry

Is this all?

10,000yen

10,000 yen per person?

No no, total for 3 people

Amazing value for money

This is the best

I have lived long in Japan, but I see so many dishes I don't know and I'm happy

It's great you can try many things

These are fish that group up in the nature of Kada

It's the best

I'll stop reporting and eat these great dishes

Let's do that

That was great dish

They were great

I am so full now

And, we are not the only ones full,

but we actually had 6 member including the staff

Everybody full

It was suppose to be for 3

but the portion was for 6 people

Total 10,000 yen. Amazing

There were rare things and was good

Which was the best?

I would say..

Red Snapper

You seemed to have been hooked onto the skin chips

For the skin chips, I may not have eaten if I knew what it was beforehand,

but when I found out, I couldn't stop

I took it all for myself and ate it all

I'm glad you got hooked to it

Thank you very much

No, thank YOU very much for introducing such a great place

Great taste. Thank you very much

Guys don't forget to subscribe if you're new to this channel

For more stuff from Japan and don't forget the notification symbol

so you'll get future videos of our trips here in Japan

for your future trips in Japan

Thank you guys, see you soon, bye!

That's true!

For more infomation >> Can you eat'em all!? Eat till we drop at crazy restaurant in Japan! - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Do Lutein Supplements Help with Brain Function? - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Do Lutein Supplements Help with Brain Function? - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Rap Game: Best of Ricci Bitti (Season 4) | Lifetime - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> The Rap Game: Best of Ricci Bitti (Season 4) | Lifetime - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hulk (2003) Cast - Then and Now ★ 2019 - Duration: 2:21.

Hulk (2003) Cast - Then and Now ★ 2019

For more infomation >> Hulk (2003) Cast - Then and Now ★ 2019 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Lawrow zieht 2018-Bilanz: EU opfert eigene Interessen und Sicherheit leider noch immer US-Agenda - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Lawrow zieht 2018-Bilanz: EU opfert eigene Interessen und Sicherheit leider noch immer US-Agenda - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Guns Box of Toys For Kids to Learn Fun Colors Nerf Nation - Duration: 6:47.

Toy Guns Box of Toys For Kids to Learn Fun Colors Nerf Nation

For more infomation >> Toy Guns Box of Toys For Kids to Learn Fun Colors Nerf Nation - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Android apps sharing data with Facebook without users' consent: Report - Duration: 6:36.

For more infomation >> Android apps sharing data with Facebook without users' consent: Report - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Elimi Birakma Episode 24 Trailer - Duration: 2:05.

Remember to subscribe to our channel and open notifications.

Elimi Birakma Episode 24 Trailer

Will Azra and Cenk improve? Will Fatma die? Don't forget to leave a comment. All of Azra and Cenk lovers, 1,500 likes and 1,500 comments are welcome. Type '' AzCen '' in the comment. New videos will be uploaded. Stay on track.

AZRA: I don't have that, Cenk! Why don't you understand?

AZMİ: You made a mistake. but we're not late. CENK: We made a mistake. acceptance.

SERAP: CELEN will take over the head of the restaurant.

SUMRU: I have a life, too, cansu. CANSU: You have a life built on what you steal from others. you can even killer!! SUMRU: Enough!

Mert: Azra liar!!

CENK: Crying since the child came here. Her sister is crying at the door. Is this your educational philosophy? I will do my best to close this institution.

KADİR: something will change Azra! AZRA: What is the development of what happened? KADİR: I can only say that much to you now.

Will Azra and Cenk improve? Will Fatma die? Don't forget to leave a comment. All of Azra and Cenk lovers, 1,500 likes and 1,500 comments are welcome. Type '' AzCen '' in the comment. New videos will be uploaded. Stay on track.

Remember to subscribe to our channel and open notifications.

For more infomation >> Elimi Birakma Episode 24 Trailer - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

আসছে নতুন ধারাবাহিক একা নয় একান্নবর্তী ! | Upcoming New Tv Serial Eka Noi Ekanyaborti On Aakash Aath - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> আসছে নতুন ধারাবাহিক একা নয় একান্নবর্তী ! | Upcoming New Tv Serial Eka Noi Ekanyaborti On Aakash Aath - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

HG- Az iPhone tiszta cookie-k történetének törlése bekapcsolja a magánkeresést - Duration: 0:59.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. how to clear history on iPhone safari app,

how to clear cookies, clear browser cache safari browser, To clear safari history iPhone,

clear browsing data and cookies. go to Settings. Safari. And tap Clear History and Website Data.

A cookie is a piece of data, that a site puts on your device, so it can remember you when you visit again. To clear cookies on iPhone.

tap Settings. Safari. then tap Block All Cookies. If you clear cookies, some web pages might not work.

To clear cookies safari, and keep browsing history. go to Settings. Safari. Advanced. Website Data.

then tap Remove All Website Data. To turn private browser, private browsing safari iPhone on or off.

When you use private search, you can visit websites without creating a search history in Safari.

On iPhone, open Safari, then tap. Tap Private, then tap Done. While private web browser is on

apple safari appears black or dark instead of white or gray.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> HG- Az iPhone tiszta cookie-k történetének törlése bekapcsolja a magánkeresést - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

What's trending in your end of year Consumer Matters? - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> What's trending in your end of year Consumer Matters? - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

PUFF PASTRY APPETIZERS 3 WAYS! NEW YEAR'S EVE ! A REALLY RETRO HOLIDAY! - Duration: 11:26.

Hi everyone, welcome back to the kitchen today

We are going to make three puff pastry appetizers just in time for New Year's Eve. Let's go see how these all come together

We are going to make some really retro

Appetizers using puff pastry three ways the pepper. This is the Pepperidge Farm puff pastry

This is all I have available to me in my area and I wanted to make this video

Super easy to wear you could just go to the grocery store. Pick up what you need

Go home and make these you don't have to make any of these components

You can just purchase them and put them all together for a really amazing trio of appetizers

I have a package of puff pastry sheets, which we're gonna be making pigs-in-a-blanket

Little brie and apricot bites, so it's gonna be like a baked. Brie on croute

But in a little mini cup form and then we're gonna be using these puff pastry cups

And we're gonna fill them with spinach and artichoke dip for a really delicious pick up. So what we're gonna need for our

Pigs-in-a-blanket are the puff pastry sheets along with some cocktail wieners

These are just all-beef little Smokies easy to find in your grocery store. We're gonna be using some

brie, cheese that I've cut into two cubes along with some really nice apricot jam and

These are gonna be for our brie and apricot bites. You can feel free to substitute raspberry jam or

Some of that leftover cranberry sauce that you have in your fridge from Christmas, that will be perfect

And then for these pastry cups, we're gonna use some spinach artichoke dip

I found a really great and tasty brand at the grocery store in the deli section and we're gonna be using this you can also

Feel free to make your own or if you did make your own over Christmas and have some leftover go ahead and use it

It's a great way to get rid of it

Okay, the first thing I'm gonna do because this is the easiest one is we're gonna make the spinach and artichoke bites

These are the little puff pastry cups these come in a package of twenty four and they come in a strip

They come in four strips of six. So you have to cut them apart with a sharp knife

Pastry loves to be cold. Okay, so you want to make sure I laid this out first off

You have to take the puff pastry and you have to thaw it in your fridge because it comes frozen you want to do that?

overnight when you take it out of the refrigerator

You want to let it sit on the counter for about a half an hour because you want it to be pliable

then you're gonna cut these apart and

Then we're gonna fill them and I just have the tiniest little scoop and we're just gonna pop these on here

but then we're gonna pop these back in the refrigerator for about

15 minutes before we put them in our ultra hot oven puff pastry likes to be baked cold in a really hot oven

So keep that in mind if you want to get the ultimate puff to your appetizers

You're gonna want to follow those rules. You can see how these have a little

circle

indented in the bottom what's gonna happen is that's gonna allow the sides to cook up like a little cup and those

Flaky layers are going to just kind of bake right around this dip

so these are going in the fridge and I'll be right back and we'll do up the pigs in a blanket I went ahead and

I got my sheet out. I

Thought it out in the fridge. I let it sit on the counter for half an hour. I

Unfolded it on

to a piece of parchment paper on which I sprinkled some flour and

Then I sprinkle flour on the top and I put another piece of parchment paper on the top

I put it on a cookie sheet and put it back in the fridge because you want to really work with this cold

So I'm gonna just take my rolling pin

And I'm just gonna give this a little bit of a roll for my pigs in a blanket

I'm just gonna go ahead and I'm going to

Do a couple of strips here

It doesn't matter if they're perfect and then I'm gonna cut this into thirds. So you'll have an easy mark there because

This actually was folded into thirds for the rest of these. I'm gonna cut these into

Squares they're a little bit wider

Because these I'm gonna put in mini muffin tins, this is super easy. Just take a strip these little

Smokies I took out of the package and I put them on paper towels and I blotted them dry

So you're gonna want to do that because if they're wet this puff pastry is not going to want to stick them

You're gonna want to put them seam down on your baking sheet, and I have one waiting off to the side

well

one of the reasons that we're making these pigs-in-a-blanket is because rick and I we're looking for some pigs-in-a-blanket not too long ago and

I know that I used to buy them in the grocery store freezer and

Went to buy some and they were literally $13 a box and I'm like, oh heck no. Oh

No

So we're making them here and I thought you know, this would make a great appetizer video for you guys

So that's why we're doing it and who doesn't love a pigs-in-a-blanket who just doesn't love this because everybody loves a pig in a blanket

All right, I'm gonna go finish these off. Okay. I got all of the pigs in a blanket ready

They're in the fridge chilling

And what I've done is I've taken the squares and I've placed each of them in one of the mini muffin tin

cavities in my mini muffin pan

So now what we're gonna do is we're gonna just take a little piece of Brie like that and a little bit of apricot. Jam

right on the top and we're just gonna continue our way down the line and you can just adjust these pieces of cheese and

It doesn't matter if you leave the the rind on the Brie, it's all gonna be fine a little bit apricot

Jam, the brie is gonna melt and it's gonna be absolutely delicious. It's gonna be like a little bitty baked

Brie, bite and it's gonna be fantastic. So let me finish these up and I'll be right back

okay, I have finished making all of the

Apricot and Brie bites and these now are gonna go in the fridge for about 20 minutes before we bake them off

Once these are done chilling they can go in the oven

It's gonna take 18 to 20 minutes for these to be done for the pastry to puff and bake all the way through

You want to make sure?

That your pastry is not soggy on the bottom

Because there's nothing worse than soggy puff pastry

You it's gummy and gross and you just don't want that

You want it to be crisp and you want it to shatter and you want it to be delicious and melt in your mouth these

Are going in for the chill and will be back when it's time to bake these off these

Spinach and artichoke cups are ready to go in the oven they have chilled and they're perfectly

You know ready to go

so what you want to do first before you bake them off in your 400 degree oven make sure that you

Preheat your oven for a nice long time. Okay, because

puff pastry is

Activated by the heat and it will puff almost instantly once you put it in there

So you want to go ahead and get a beaten egg with just about a tablespoon of water added beat it up really? Well and

Then take your pastry brush and just brush the edges of these little cups

it's gonna give them a beautiful shine and

They're gonna look perfect when they come out of the oven

Okay. So here we go into the oven 18 to 20 minutes

I'll be back when they're ready and I'll show you what they look like our pigs in a blanket

They have been chilling and they're ready to go in the oven

We're just gonna pop these in there right next to our little spinach and artichoke cups

So make sure that you add washed these as well

You can also add poppy seeds or sesame seeds to these if you like that makes a nice little combination

These are gonna go in the oven again 400 degrees

18 to 20 minutes until the puff pastry is golden brown and crispy and when these are done off the back

It'll show you what they look like

alright our apricot and Brie bites have been the refrigerator chilling for about 20 minutes and

I did go ahead the best that I could and I just ran my brush with the egg wash around the edges these

in the oven 18 to 20 minutes until they're brown puffy crispy and delicious and when we come back

I'll show you what all these three beautiful puff pastry appetizers look like well there you have it our puff pastry

appetizers right out of the oven

Ready to enjoy for New Year's Eve or any time

These would be great super bowls coming up if you're gonna have friends over for a game night these go together

Super fast and you can always have the ingredients on hand and you know, you'll be ready to make them

They'd be great for Wednesday, yeah exactly

so what we have here are

Our spinach and artichoke cups our pigs in a blanket and our apricot and Brie bites and these are super delicious now

One thing I will say when you make them in your mini muffin tin

Make sure that you spray them with some vegetable cooking spray

Because the Jam will bake over and it will get sticky and they may be a little bit of a challenge to get out

But I promise you they're totally worth it. So what do you want to taste?

Spinach okay, and they're perfect. They're just a mouthful and you don't even have to worry about it

They're pick up and eat it and it's perfect. Isn't that good? So good and you just used really good quality

Pre-made spinach artichoke dip and these puff pastry cups. How easy is that you all know?

What a pig in a blanket tastes like you can

Serve this with a dipping sauce a honey mustard some ketchup on the side. Maybe some cranberry ketchup

you can take your leftover cranberry sauce and

mix it with a little tomato ketchup or chili sauce and use it as a great dip and

Then the brie bites. Did you want to taste one of these? Okay, so here I

Think these brie bites are spectacular. They have everything. They're crispy. They shatter when you bite into them

they have a little bit of creamy cheesiness and then a little sweetness from the jam and they're just really really good and

Really really simple. You didn't have to go out of your way to make a ton of

ingredients to make these happen

You just had to put together some simple ingredients to make them happen and everyone is going to love them

So that is how you make puff pastry appetizers three ways

I hope you enjoyed today's video. And if you did, please consider giving me a thumbs up if you are new to my kitchen

Welcome always a pleasure to have you join me

Please make sure you hit the subscribe button

And as always if you are trying to ensure member of the Noreen's kitchen family be sure and hit the bell

Notification button so that you don't miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here on our YouTube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope that you guys enjoy today's video. I hope that you continue to come by and visit me in the new year because

I have some really great plans for you in 2019

And I hope that you'll enjoy them as much as I am going to enjoy bringing them to you. So

Happy New Year and until next time I'll see ya

For more infomation >> PUFF PASTRY APPETIZERS 3 WAYS! NEW YEAR'S EVE ! A REALLY RETRO HOLIDAY! - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Most Popular Songs by NCS - Most Viewed Songs [NSC Release] - Duration: 1:14:06.

❤️Thanks for watching. Please like, share, comment and subscribe our channel.❤️

For more infomation >> Top 20 Most Popular Songs by NCS - Most Viewed Songs [NSC Release] - Duration: 1:14:06.

-------------------------------------------

Agujeros de Guión: MISIÓN IMPOSIBLE 1 (1996) - Duration: 10:05.

PLOT HOLES!!!

Taking advantage of the premiere of the sixth installment, I wanted to comment briefly Mission Impossible, the first film of the saga, directed by Brian de Palma.

I've always loved it, and when I was a kid it was from my favorite movies, and I would say it still is.

Also, the screenwriter, David Koepp, is the same as my beloved Jurassic Park, so what can I tell you?

And then the game of the Nintendo 64 I will also have spent a lot of times.

Let's see, the movie is well written, and has no terrible faults, but I think it's worth commenting on some weird things that, when I saw it again, they caught my attention. Go for it.

THE MISSION IN THE EMBASSY

The initial mission of the IMF team is to infiltrate the US embassy in Prague, in the Czech Republic,

because an attache named Alexander Golitsyn has stolen half NOC List and now, in the embassy, ​​he wants to steal the other half.

This NOC List is important because it is a list of all agents of the infiltrated agency in Eastern Europe.

The mission goes wrong, the Noc list flies in an alley and the only surviving agent is Ethan Hunt, who meets with his boss, Eugene Kittridge, who happens to be in Prague, suspiciously.

Well, he tells her that the whole operation was false. That the NOC list was a decoy to catch a mole alias Job 3-14, who was going to sell the secret information to an arms dealer named Max.

And here come the spoilers: the mole Job is the boss, Jim Phelps and his wife, the agent Claire Phelps. Knowing this we can begin to talk about things that do not finish to square.

IN SEARCH OF MAX

Ethan just fled his meeting with his boss, and took refuge in the safe house that his agency had to carry out the operation.

The first thing that strikes me as an egg is that at no time does Kittridge and his agents go there to register it.

They should have the information of all the frank floors of the agency, but no, they do not know where their agent may have fled, and also with access to government databases and a lot of cool material.

Now Ethan's mission is to unmask the real mole, but he only has the information of Job 314.

He realizes that this makes reference to the Bible and begins to look at religious websites.

But here comes something that does not end up making sense. See from which account you send emails and what accounts send emails.

First: How does the mole's email account know? Job could have left the mail open, but that would betray Phelps, who was the only one who handled the laptop.

And even if Ethan fired all night long, he sent random emails to religious websites ... how does he get the crazy way to get the mail from arms dealer Max?

Because it is worth the mole to use the pseudonym of Job, but what exactly does Job have to do with Max's email address? It's a bit weird all this part.

And it turns out that he manages to find her, and that Job has already come up with the stolen NOC list, but the one that is a decoy.

Let's see, let's analyze this. Job knew that those in internal affairs were setting a trap for him?

I think Job had no fucking idea, because if not, he would not have sold a false list to Max.

The old man's idea was to charge all his comrades, steal Golitsyn's Noc list and play dead, throwing all the shit at Ethan.

And as he has it in his possession, he sells it to Max, but of course, they will not give him a hard one because when he puts the list on a computer, the cop comes. That's why I think the guy did not know about the trap.

However ... there are things that do not fit. Jim Phelps is a pretty smart guy, a veteran of the agency.

And apparently, later in the movie, everyone knows that the Noc list is safe in the more secure room of the CIA headquarters in Virginia.

Phelps, with all the years working there ... never wondered why something as fucking important as the NOC list was in a fucking embassy in Prague with a ridiculous security?

Did not even wonder how supposedly Golitsyn got one of the halves? Fuck, the operation had to smell scorn from afar.

And if after the operation Phelps believed himself in possession of the real NOC list ... why does he send his wife to the safe house with Ethan?

Both already had what they wanted (supposedly), the logical thing would have been to charge and get lost forever. Why Claire reappears further increasing the suspicions of the protagonist?

And we go to stage 2. If Phelps knew about the decoy ... why did not he just do the normal operation?

Overall, that was not the true NOC list. If he knew it was not the good one, why did he kill his team and risk stealing it? Why did you sell it to Max? Had it not been for Ethan's intervention in extremis they would have all been arrested.

And I do not believe that Phelps could have all that planned, nor that his plan was for Ethan, a young agent, to steal the NOC list for him from the safest building in the country.

That also the idea comes from him, not from Claire, that could have pushed him. Anyway, that plan I discard because it would have so many variables that it would be almost impossible that it would have gone well.

THE BIBLE OF THE GEDEONES

Here comes another somewhat incongruous part. I do not know if Phelps is obsessed with the Bible or what I know, but that is precisely why he is discovered by Ethan.

In the Free Room Bible, it says that she was left at the Drake Hotel in Chicago by the Gideons, some Christians who dedicate themselves to leaving Bibles in hotels.

Just the day before Phelps said he had been at that hotel. My question is ... why does Phelps take the Bible from a hotel and take it to an operation in Prague?

If he has been talking to Max for two years and according to his words, "he does not use quotes from the Bible" ... why does he keep it with him all the time?

And what is it that makes Ethan charge for several cities with the same bible itself and can find another anywhere?

When he's in London, it helps him unmask the mole, but there's no reason why he has to carry it with him throughout the film.

It is true that he then appears writing a message to Max using a quote from the Bible, and seems very serious thinking about which would be the best to send him.

However ... Max already knows him ... he does not have any fucking need to send him an email with any biblical reference. Also, we later see that he has his mobile phone.

Oh by the way. In that email he quotes Max on the train that goes from London to Paris, the TGV.

He puts the seat, but that train is very long and has lots of wagons. Seat ... what car? That information has not been told.

THEFT AT THE CIA

The sequence of the stealing of the Noc List in the CIA is pretty freaky. The most wanted guy of the moment manages to sneak into one of the safest buildings in the world posing as a firefighter.

For starters ... where does a fire truck come from? How does Luther hack into CIA systems? Do not they have other better hackers? And how is it that nobody watches the firemen?

The whole plan depended on Claire going right into that door and no one was looking in the corridor or inside?

And that the only guy with access to the room was a while in the cafeteria drinking coffee? It's all a little crazy, but the scene is cojonuda, yes.

The room where the famous list is has several security systems when there is no one inside. Pressure tiles on the floor, a sound meter and a temperature meter.

What makes me very grateful is ... why does the computer continue to work when there is no one in the room? Would not it be safer for the computer to lock or shut down with each exit?

And then there is the issue of ventilation ducts. Why this mania to make conduits in which a human being can fit?

And then it's also that there are rats. And I wonder ... those rats can not blow up the alarms of the lasers in the crack in the roof? I would be sounding all the fucking afternoons.

Finally I love how Ethan finds out that Krieger is in the garlic. Oh, his knife is the same as the one that killed Sara and Golitsyn.

Seriously, what killer is leaving his knives on the people he kills?

ON THE TRAIN

The final sequence of the film takes place in the TGV. The first thing that strikes me is that there are no catenary whores.

All the trains, and more in the mid-90s, had catenary whores.

But yes, it is true that if there were cables above the train the spectacular scene of the helicopter would not have any fucking sense, but hey, it is not something important either. You can get to forgive.

What would make me more squeamish is the fact that both Max and the mole Phelps and Agent Kittridge were on the train. Max trusted Ethan for saving him from the subject of the fake list.

But why does Max keep trusting Phelps and handing him to the prota on a tray in the baggage car?

Why does not Phelps shoot when Ethan is putting on his glasses that he knows perfectly well that they record video?

Was that all Ethan's plan? Everything depended on Kittridge wearing and looking at the right moment the video-watch that he had sent him in an envelope.

But he did not have to wear it on his wrist. I could have thought it was a trap or something.

And why does Phelps shoot his wife and Ethan leave him with just a tap on the back? If he does not have more bullets he could have stabbed him or crushed his skull with a stomp, but no. It leaves you in good condition.

I understand that Phelps kills his wife because he was flirting with Ethan, but I do not know, I always found that subframe a bit gratuitous.

Besides, Ethan, on the train, is still not sure that Claire is behind the conspiracy.

But it is obvious, fuck. If you know that Krieger is with them for the knife, and that of thousands of repudiated agents she chose him precisely ... lighter, water.

And since I upload the video again I wanted to add the reappearance completely without mentioning Phelps in London. Do not fuck me, why the fuck does the guy appear there saying he's alive?

He tells him that the mole is Kidrich, but fuck, given the situation, that only makes him look even more suspicious do not fuck. In fact, that is the point at which Hunt is definitely clarified.

And finally ... was it necessary to deliver the true Noc list to Max? If something had gone wrong all those names would have come to light and Ethan would have hundreds of agents killed behind his back.

I could have given him a new decoy or part of the list. Or the true one but encoded. That's why they hired a very pro hacker.

Better that to walk blocking signals with a mobile while Kittridge walks the wagons as they had foreseen.

Is Luther afraid of being recognized by his former bosses? But if they knew that the guy was going to be there ... why did not they give the hacker a fucking mask of those cool and end of the story?

Anyway, I love this saga. Less the second.

Around the holidays I will analyze Blade Runner, The Awakening of the Force and if you want me to speak also of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom give a good like to the video, man already. Have a happy summer.

For more infomation >> Agujeros de Guión: MISIÓN IMPOSIBLE 1 (1996) - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

#Reproductive health | How do organisms reproduce| biology | ncert class 10 | science |cbse syllabus - Duration: 4:16.

Reproductive Health

my reproductive system started producing sex cells,

Can I participate in a sexual act and produce babies ?

No,

before you participate in a sexual act,

you should consider the possible consequences.

What are the consequences involved in participating in a sexual act ?

The major consequences involved in participating in a sexual act are health consequences

Do you know

during sexual intercourse,

there is a very intimate contact between the male and female bodies

There may be a chance of transfer of germs and infections

between the partners. It may cause diseases.

What kind of diseases are spread by sexual contact ?

The diseases that are spread through sexual contact are called

sexually transmitted diseases

In short form, they are called STDs

Here are a few examples of STDs

gonoria and syphilis

these two diseases are caused by bacteria

warts and HIV or AIDS these two are caused by virus

The sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented by using a condom.

What is a condom ?

condom is a condom is a rubbery covering worn the penis

or inside a vagina.

During sexual intercourse to prevent the sexually transmitted diseases up to some extent

condoms help to prevent pregnancy also.

When a girl is ready to be pregnant,

To become pregnant ..

A girl should be physically ,mentally ,socially and

emotionally ready. If not the health of the girl will be adversely affected.

How to stop pregnancy ?

We can avoid pregnancy by using contraceptive methods

1. Mechanical barriers : condoms

By using male or female condoms one can avoid pregnancy.

Condoms act as a barrier and prevent the

entry of sperms into the female reproductive system.

2. Chemical Contraceptives : oral pills

These pills change the hormonal balance of the

women and stop the release of egg and fertilization. But changing hormonal

balance leads to so many side effects.

3 contraceptive devices: copper T or loop

The-loop or the copper T are placed in the uterus to

prevent pregnancy they can cause irritation and leads to various side effects.

4. surgical methods of contraception : vasectomy or tubectomy.

Vasectomy if the vas difference in the male is blocked by

a small surgery sperm transfer will be prevented.

This method is called vasectomy.

Tubectomy: if the fallopian tubule in the female is blocked by

small surgery the egg will not be able to reach the uterus. Surgical methods are

permanent they are safe in long run and followed by families who doesn't want

pregnancy what happens if contraceptives are

failed and unwanted pregnancy happens

medical termination of pregnancy

pregnancy can be removed by medical surgery but it will be done only under

some special circumstances. Abortion or medical termination of pregnancy is

illegal if it is done by someone's choice. It is misused in our country.

Many families have reluctant to girl child it is leading to illegal sex selective

abortion of female fetuses for this reason prenatal sex determination has

been prohibited by the law

For more infomation >> #Reproductive health | How do organisms reproduce| biology | ncert class 10 | science |cbse syllabus - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Leakage Kawasaki Versys 850 Adventure 3 Cylinder Concept | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Leakage Kawasaki Versys 850 Adventure 3 Cylinder Concept | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Les talents de Tape à l'oeil vous souhaitent une belle année 2019 ! - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Les talents de Tape à l'oeil vous souhaitent une belle année 2019 ! - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

YECÜC MECÜC KAVMİ KURAN ve KIYAMET ALAMETLERİ DECCAL HZ MEHDİ - Duration: 14:50.

For more infomation >> YECÜC MECÜC KAVMİ KURAN ve KIYAMET ALAMETLERİ DECCAL HZ MEHDİ - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

भरपुर Old Movies गीतहरुको मज्जा लीनुस् मेरो मनोवल बडाऊन र फेरी अरु गीतहरुको लागी please comment😍😇 - Duration: 1:13:17.

@ Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" For More Jukebox ^_^

For more infomation >> भरपुर Old Movies गीतहरुको मज्जा लीनुस् मेरो मनोवल बडाऊन र फेरी अरु गीतहरुको लागी please comment😍😇 - Duration: 1:13:17.

-------------------------------------------

CH 如何在iPhone上共享您的Wi Fi密码 - Duration: 1:06.

Before you begin.to get your friend connected to your Wi-Fi On both devices, turn Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on.

if either of you have Personal Hotspot on, turn it off.

Make sure your Apple ID is added to the other person's Contacts app. Keep the other device nearby, within Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range.

To Share Wi-Fi password connection. Make sure your device, the one sharing the password, is unlocked.

and connected to the Wi-Fi network.

have them open settings on their iPhone, then tap Wi-Fi. and ask them to choose your network.

you'll then get a notification on your device. tap Share Password, then tap Done.

Password sharing only works with Apple devices on iOS 11 or later, and macOS High Sierra or later.

If you don't see the setup animation, restart both devices and try again.

Thank you, for watching Fawziacademy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét