Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 29 2018

(upbeat hip hop music)

(fingers thump)

- Whatever you ready to throw at me today,

I'm with it, bring it on.

(upbeat hip hop music)

Alright (sighs).

Placed before you are two platters.

One platter has a challenge and the other has a reward.

Alright (laughs).

I'm gonna eat food, I'm assumin'.

(upbeat music)

Ooh.

Off-White Prestos.

This is a must-have sneaker.

As long as I can have these, I'm with it.

Let me make sure these are real.

(Conceited sniffs)

They smell authenticated.

(Conceited sniffs) (upbeat music)

Size nine.

That's my size, I'm really an eight and a half,

but a size nine

fits, ladies.

This is obviously the reward.

(upbeat music)

(Conceited laughs)

(classical music)

(groans) Alright, what the (bleep) is this?

(upbeat music) (Conceited sniffs)

(upbeat music)

You can just tell me.

(paper rips) (upbeat music)

Alright.

To own these sneakers, your challenge

is to shave a stranger's very hairy back.

If you don't accept, you will have

to destroy the sneakers with paint.

(upbeat music)

I will not destroy them.

Do I really gotta shave somebody's back?

Yeah, I was serious though.

Am I really shaving somebody's back?

(Conceited sighs)

I don't like to shave myself.

It's nastier doin' it to somebody else.

Alright, you know what, (bleep) it.

Bring in the back. (ominous music)

What the (bleep), hold on.

Alright, wait, now, you guys did not tell me.

(Conceited groans) (ominous music)

I will not let nothing happen to you.

Alright, alright, wait, can I have gloves?

Give me some gloves, can I have some gloves?

Do I have to touch him with my actual hands?

- [Woman] Yeah.

- Alright.

Ew (groans).

(Conceited laughs) (upbeat hip hop music)

Alright, (bleep) it, this is for the Off-Whites.

(upbeat hip hop music)

(Conceited laughs)

(groans) Yo (laughs).

This may not be worth it.

Yo, y'all gonna kill me, y'all kill me (laughs).

(Conceited groans) (Conceited laughs)

You guys couldn't have given me clippers, a weed wacker?

- [Man] You want a $1000 sneakers?

You gotta work for it. - This is a technique

that I learned, it's called Hurry Up and Get It Done.

(Conceited groans)

Nothing is helping! (people laugh)

This does not work (sighs).

This is the hairiest back I have ever seen.

I've never seen a hairy back like this.

What about if I start on the challenge,

but I don't wanna do it?

Then, would I still have to destroy the sneakers?

- [Woman] Yes, you will.

- Oh my goodness. (dramatic music)

Look at that.

(Conceited sighs)

There's no way I can get all his hair off

with just this razor, that's impossible to do!

(Conceited groans)

Just think about the shoes, think about the shoes.

This is probably one of the worst decisions I've made

in my entire life, look at this (laughs).

(upbeat music)

I don't think any pair of sneakers is worth this, man.

Look at my hand.

Got a girlfriend? - Yeah.

- You're lyin', lyin'. (man laughs)

What girl is gonna put up with this, tell me.

- [Man] Well, she's a saint, I can tell you to that.

- A St. Bernard. (man laughs)

Alright, buddy.

Thank me, that'll be $12, alright?

We need another towel, we need another towel.

(Conceited groans)

We need a beach towel.

(upbeat music) (cash register dings)

(Conceited grunts) (upbeat music)

Masterpiece.

Now, I have to phone all my sneaker-heads.

Yeah, yeah, it was bad.

But I'm comin' home with the shoes.

(people laugh) (upbeat music)

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Don't leave, if you wanna see crazy amazing videos,

click right here, but do not forget to subscribe.

Right there.

Listen, I don't think any pair of sneakers

is worth this, man. (people laugh)

For more infomation >> Will Conceited Shave A Hairy-Ass Back For Nike 'Off-White' Air Prestos? 🤢 | Either/Or | MTV - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Will Kodie Shane Eat This GROSS Food For A MISBHV Tracksuit?! 💰 | Either/Or | MTV - Duration: 3:35.

- What's up guys, I'm Kodie Shane.

I know there's a few special things under these lids

so let's find out.

(upbeat music)

My good Sir Wilfred, thank you.

(laughs)

Placed before you are two platters.

One has a challenge and the other has a reward.

(cash register rings)

You can either accept the challenge and win the reward

or refuse the challenge and your reward

will have to be destroyed.

This is like Saw.

I knew something smelled foul in here.

Oh ah.

What's this game?

I dunno what's going on.

Thank you.

This is like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory envelope.

But ain't no chocolate.

To own this designer outfit, your challenge is to

eat this raw onion like an apple in under five minutes.

If you don't accept you'll have to destroy this outfit.

Ew, (bleep) onion stink.

Let me take a look at this fit.

This is a $500 jacket right here.

Let me try it on a lil' bit.

That's my color.

This some pretty expensive stuff.

This is a fire outfit for real.

That smells like ass, like it's nasty and it's layered.

It's onion juice and it reminds me of Shrek or somethin'.

I ain't an ogre.

This some pretty expensive stuff but fucking onion stinks.

Even though this is a really nice outfit,

I got some shoes that'll go perfectly with this.

I'm kinda sad because I've gotta ruin it

'cause I ain't bitin' that onion.

My final answer is hell naw, never in life.

I'm excited and I'm gonna put the apron on.

Honestly, I look better then your favorite chief.

I'm gonna customize this jacket.

Wilbert.

Let's get (laughs).

This is gonna be the most money I've ever wasted.

(bleep) looks amazing.

I'm gonna make this side purple.

This is so fun.

(bleep) that looks hard as (bleep).

This takin' me back to preschool days yo.

Now I'm making beautiful things like this.

I'm sorry what I'm 'bout to do.

So we gonna go Y, gonna do H, T.

If you're a real fan of Kodie Shane

and you're watching this, you know what I wrote.

Anyway who wants it, who wants it?

I'll show it, I'll show it.

(laughs)

Aye!

This jacket is (bleep) up now.

YHT, young heart throb, you feel me this (bleep) no game.

I'm 'bout to go sell this jacket for $6,000.

- [Producer] You don't get to keep it!

- Just another day at the office.

Picasso without the P.

What's up guys?

So to see other crazy videos like this, click right there.

And to subscribe, just click right

here over my left shoulder.

We goin' crazy.

It's Kodie Shane, Young Heartthrob out now.

For more infomation >> Will Kodie Shane Eat This GROSS Food For A MISBHV Tracksuit?! 💰 | Either/Or | MTV - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

thirteen reasons why ; boomerang - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> thirteen reasons why ; boomerang - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Will Zara Larsson Eat A Full Bagel of Wasabi For Miu Miu Sunglasses? 🕶️ | Either/Or | MTV - Duration: 3:34.

- Hi, I'm Zara Larsson, and I have these two things

in front of me, I don't know what it means

but lets get right into it.

[Upbeat Music]

I'm not that nervous, I'm mostly excited.

I'm a nosy girl, I really wanna know what's underneath.

I hope MTV won't be too mean.

Thanks golden card.

Placed before you are two platters.

One has a challenge and the other one has a reward.

You can either accept the challenge and win the reward

or refuse the challenge and your reward

will have to be destroyed.

Okay, a bagel.

Smells like a bagel with...

Oh hey girl, I love Miu Miu.

I think these glasses are really cute,

I am a bit confused, I see this thing

which looks very violent, I also see these,

what are they even for?

Oh, another gold card.

To own these shades your challenge, ah look,

your challenge is to eat this wasabi covered bagel

in under five minutes.

If you don't accept this challenge,

you have to destroy these sunglasses with this tool.

I knew it was something.

Wait what?

A lot of wasabi on it, yeah.

Hello.

'Cause the thing with wasabi, right,

is that it has this zing to it.

It will be really spicy, it will make you tear up.

I think the sunglasses are worth,

let's see, $400.

- [Film Crew Member] They're actually worth $700.

- No way, 700$?

It would be dumb not to do it.

I'm gonna eat the bagel, I'll do it,

I'll give it a try, Mom didn't raise a quitter.

We're good to go.

It is absolutely disgusting.

[Laughing Turns Into Crying]

Gotta hide my face.

Can I please have water?

Thank you.

Sometimes in life, you've gotta do hard things

to get good things, nothing will ever be just fun.

What's the time?

- [Film Crew Member] You're at 1:42.

- Oh, I'm chilling'.

I have like two glasses from Miu Miu cat eye,

this will look great in my collection

of sunglasses that I never wear.

Sorry, I'm disgusting, I'm talking while I eat.

- [Film Crew Member] One minute, girl.

- I feel really bad right now.

- [Film Crew Member] 20 seconds left.

- I don't think I like wasabi after this.

- [Film Crew Member] Five, four, three.

- I did it.

Oh gosh.

It wasn't fun and it made me stressed,

and it made me sweat, but it was worth it.

if you liked this video and you wanna see more people,

dumb like me, do some other stuff,

I can't even imagine what MTV will come up with.

You can click right here, and if you wanna subscribe

to not miss a single video, click right here.

For more infomation >> Will Zara Larsson Eat A Full Bagel of Wasabi For Miu Miu Sunglasses? 🕶️ | Either/Or | MTV - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Matrix (1999) Cast - Then and Now ★ 2018 - Duration: 10:11.

The Matrix (1999) Cast - Then and Now ★ 2018

Subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button. Click the bell button and enjoy the latest up

So I'm crazy, but you've been that bad for me repost I got your fever flood

You'll get to flap with me. I

Can take you down for

Take you

The crosswalk it played like

Oh, baby

So I am crazy

My baby

Definition so I'm crazy

We musta got feet

You get to fly

Can take you down for take you around

Fucking black light

You can buzz my reflection thinking about information it was supposed to be the one to take

Nothing I'm not loving maybe times orders that we did

Oh

Are you

So

Oh

My baby

Chemist apron that's right. So I'm crazy, but you've been that bad for me

Repulsed. I got your feeble fly

Get to flap with me

I can take you down for

Take you

Crosswalking Neptune

Baby

So I am crazy

My baby

Comes there in nature. So I'm crazy. Once you've been that bad

We musta got feet

You get to fly

I can take you down for ride

Take you around

What fucking block?

You

For more infomation >> The Matrix (1999) Cast - Then and Now ★ 2018 - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

100% real capture of a "Ghost dog", and several orbs of light. Screenshot attached 0:27 - Duration: 0:31.

The basketball shaped blur at 0:27 right here----------->

For more infomation >> 100% real capture of a "Ghost dog", and several orbs of light. Screenshot attached 0:27 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

6 علامات تدل على أن الناس يخافونك و يهابونك بطريقة سيئة - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> 6 علامات تدل على أن الناس يخافونك و يهابونك بطريقة سيئة - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

K.O.R.K - Chapter 1 | Mobile Horror Game (by Oyun Corp.) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:43.

K.O.R.K - Chapter 1 | Mobile Horror Game (by Oyun Corp.) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> K.O.R.K - Chapter 1 | Mobile Horror Game (by Oyun Corp.) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Haxonville Elections 2018 - Duration: 18:30.

For more infomation >> Haxonville Elections 2018 - Duration: 18:30.

-------------------------------------------

Erkenci Kuş 27. Bölüm Fragmanı Analizi (Can Sanem'den Hesap Soruyor!) - Duration: 3:40.

Ador TV

Like, read, comment more. Subscribe for the latest analysis and open notifications.

Early Bird Bird Section 27 Analysis

At the end of the video we will give you a very important information about Sanem and Can! Do not forget to watch the video to the fullest!

Ador TV is a great find! We told everyone that Sanem would smell Fabri before everyone else! But it will open your business per he wants to keep it secret! Details at the end of the video!

We also mentioned that Osman will be very famous and his fans will want to take a picture with him! It was so!

They even said that you and your lover get along with you! Let's see if Leyla will give Osman a chance. We think we will.

We also mentioned in our previous analysis that Nihat couldn't stand and be reconciled with Sanem! Let's see when he will make peace with Mevkibe!

Can and Emre's mother Hüma made a quick introduction to the series! Sanem and his family will not reconcile with the star!

He tried to propose marriage to Can Sanem many times but each time there was a problem! This time it will be a much bigger problem! There's a smell of separation in the air!

Emre is in love with Leyla but this time Leyla will try to stay away from her! And he will give Osman a chance! But Osman will be sad again at the end of this work!

Because she is in love with Emre in Leyla! However, he will use Osman to hurt him! That wouldn't be so cruel!

Yes, if you're ready now, I'm talking about the very important information I mentioned at the beginning of the video.

He won't believe Can Aylin will find Fabri's deficit and take over shares, and think there's something he doesn't know.

The first thing that comes to Cn's mind is that Sanem has turned something around. He's gonna corner Sanem!

Aylin's ownership of Sanem's will be very difficult!

Sanem won't end up, and he'il tell Can what happened! But he'll get a reaction he never expected!

Can't forgive what this Sanem is doing, and they're gonna open up! And this time, Can's mother, Hüma, will be engaged.

Hüma will not match Sanem to Can, and will do her best to break up Can and Sanem!

If you like our video, you can support us by sharing. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and open notifications so we don't miss our new videos! Stay healthy!

Ador TV presented with Pride ...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét