Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 29 2018

FAKE IDENTITY

I'm done with Babel and I'm done with the lot of you.

I thought there'd be a lot more guards

and that we'd have a harder time getting in.

You can't leave me because I killed that woman.

I did it for you.

If you're going to leave, you'll do it inside a body bag.

Gavino's in Mexico City.

<i> Guess where he is!</i> Babel!

The table is set for us.

If you leave, it's over between us.

Are you breaking up with me?

Turn yourself in and do things like a real man would!

Please put an end to this, Dad!

Try to stay safe.

I know my own and he won't let you just walk away.

We're going to blow Babel up

with Gavino and his people inside it.

I'm not too sure about this. There are bodies in there!

Watch out, boss!

Stay sharp! Don't move!

Lower your weapons.

Well, well, well!

Look who decided to make an appearance.

Freeze! Stay right there.

Let her go.

Put the gun down!

FAKE IDENTITY

-What are you doing? -Put the gun down!

-I've located the intruders. -Hey, don't.

-Put the gun down! -She's crazy!

-Put the gun down! -She's ------- crazy!

She's killed 30 people!

Put it down.

Turn around!

Put your hands behind your head.

----!

Let's go.

Hurry!

I knew you'd come after me after getting out.

Someone has a guilty conscience.

You have a lot to answer for.

You know what?

I'm done playing cat and mouse with you.

Let's settle our scores.

You couldn't be stupider if you tried.

What do we gain by killing each other?

Nothing. That's not how the biz works.

What?

You wanted to kill me.

Were you brainwashed while in prison

and now you don't want to kill me?

Why kill you when you're on your way out?

The DEA and the Mexican police are after you.

If they don't kill you,

the Ibarras will because you lost their merch.

Regardless of how you look at it, you're screwed.

One, two...

That's it. Let's go.

Get in! They're coming!

Stop!

Stop!

I came to Mexico City to reactivate my businesses.

Like Babel, for instance.

Even though some rats tried to take them from me...

they're still mine and I'm here to lay down the law.

No, you can't fool me. I know you better than most.

The war between us started after I left the ranch.

You were very clear, Dad.

If you got out of prison, there was no way for us to coexist.

There isn't enough room for two Goanas.

I will get out of here and we will meet again.

And you know what else? It's either you or me.

There isn't room for the two of us.

I'll head over as soon as I can.

Thank you. Have a great day.

Darling.

Thank you.

Wow! Nice breakfast!

Just for you. Who was it?

The coroner's office.

They want me to deal with... Augusto's body.

I can do it if you want. I don't mind.

No, don't. I will.

-You sure? -Yes.

In life, everything happens for a reason.

If I'm being forced to handle Augusto's funeral,

then I will.

I'll give him the funeral he deserves

based on the life he gave me.

Negotiate with the Ibarras and hear what they have to say.

If I kill you,

everyone will believe the nonsense you said in court.

I'm not that stupid.

If you really want to kill me, I'll be waiting for you.

I don't trust her, boss.

She doesn't have the guts to kill me.

So you have to claim Augusto's body at the coroner's office?

Yes.

I should hurry because I don't want to spend the day there.

You don't really want to do this, do you?

I'd rather not have to do it at all, but if I ignore them,

they'll keep bothering me, my family, and Marlene.

Don't you think Marlene should be doing this?

They were a couple after all.

I can't ask her to.

Poor thing is probably still reeling from what happened.

She killed him in order to protect herself and her sister.

No, I'll handle it.

Finish getting ready while I clean up.

No, no. Let me help you.

I'd rather we do it together.

It's what being a couple means to me.

Two people who share all things, chores,

the good times and the bad.

All the more reason to let me help you.

If you're not really sure you want to claim Augusto's body,

then I can do it.

You wouldn't be helping.

You'd be taking care of my problems,

and that's not what I want.

That's not at all my intention.

Alright. Just do something for me.

At least let me go with you.

Yes?

Alright, alright.

But this is something I have to do.

I welcomed Augusto into our lives

so now I have to bury him and close this chapter.

Alright.

Let's go.

The red one is pretty cool.

I don't know, Deivid.

The rock is huge. She'll look ridiculous.

I think engagement rings should be smaller.

You know a lot about rings?

-No. -Then shut up.

We should've brought Mara with us.

She and Gaby are close.

She can tell us what she does and doesn't like.

This is for my girl. I have to figure it out myself.

I like that one.

-Miss. -Yes? How may I help you?

Could you help us pick out an engagement ring?

Of course.

I'll bring out a few of the newest designs for men.

Thank you!

These are really cool too.

-Yeah, they're pretty. -They're nice.

This one right here is for a very confident man.

-Couples like you... -Couples like us?

-No, no. -What are you talking about?

-It's for my girlfriend. -I'm sorry.

Do you happen to have her ring size?

Yes. My girlfriend's ring size.

You can use this.

She left it at my place and I never returned it.

Okay, great. I'll bring some samples now.

Don't look at me like that.

You were acting so sweet. What was she supposed to think?

This one is beautiful. She's going to love it.

This is it, Chucho.

Wow!

How are you feeling?

I heard you crying all night.

Did I keep you up?

That doesn't matter. I'm worried about you.

I hate to see you so... so hurt.

I can't believe Deivid said those things to me.

He said such nasty things.

I get him, though. Imagine how he feels.

You dumped the news about going to the US on him out of nowhere.

Still, Mara.

He still shouldn't have broken up with me like he did.

It's not fair. I love him.

I love that brute.

I love him very much.

Ain't my girl's ring cool?

It's very cool. You outdid yourself.

-May I? -Of course.

Thank you.

Gaby has no idea I'm going to propose to her.

I can't wait to see the look on her face

when I get on one knee.

She's going to freak.

Here you are.

Just like we agreed.

-May I? -Sure.

"August Orozco, adviser to the late Eliseo Hidalgo,

mayor of Alamos, is dead."

Have you read this? Did you know?

I heard about it on the news this morning.

Why didn't you tell me? Where did he die?

Marlene's place.

He broke into her place and was killed there.

I don't know the details, but I know he was killed.

At her apartment? He was shot?

Yeah, that's what was said on the news.

-I have to see Diana. -Wait! Where are you going?

You're not wanted there. They'll kick you out.

I don't care. I have to see her.

Hold up. Listen.

I need you with me today. I need moral support.

I'm scared.

Be there for me when I propose to Gaby

and I promise I'll go with you visit Diana.

Okay.

Relax. Everything's fine.

Thank you, sir.

Let's go.

Take care.

Chucho, wait up.

Sweetie, I'm worried about you.

I'm trying to get past it, but I remember everything.

His voice, his scent, the blood...

This is going to be a long process.

It'll take some time.

I spoke to a therapist today

and I think we'd both benefit from going to therapy.

Hold on. I'm not crazy.

Your sanity isn't being questioned.

We need to talk to an expert about how we feel

in order to get past what happened.

We need to face our fears in order to move on.

The girls and Jim are going to drop by today

because Jim wants to talk to us about what happened at Babel

and what's going to happen from now on.

I also scheduled an appointment with the therapist

for later today.

Come on, kiddo. Please?

Give it a chance.

Okay.

Thank you.

Yes, yes. I'm fine, Paloma.

Don't worry.

I'm eating a lot too because my mom's staying with me.

Oh, damn!

Diego, it's the federal police.

I know.

What are we going to do now?

-Oh well. -Who are you calling?

Shhh! Be quiet.

-Who are you calling? -Chill!

I'd like to report a gray SUV with the tag number...

-What's the tag number? -I don't know.

It has a Mexico City tag and it's headed to Hermosillo.

The SUV was stolen. Please send back up.

There are very dangerous people in it.

Who did you call?

-The state police. -Why would you call them?

Federal police are after us and we have three bodies in the car.

Those agencies don't talk to each other.

If my plan works, we'll get to bury the bodies.

Isn't that what you want? Then start praying.

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 75 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

Demonios en mi Cabeza 🤷‍♀️👯👨‍💼 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:56.

For more infomation >> Demonios en mi Cabeza 🤷‍♀️👯👨‍💼 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:56.

-------------------------------------------

Superhéroes XXI 🙋‍♂️🙋🙋🏾 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 25:20.

For more infomation >> Superhéroes XXI 🙋‍♂️🙋🙋🏾 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 25:20.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 49 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:30.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events are purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

How do we get the money if you can't go to Mexico?

I'm not going to get it.

I'm going to tell you where I hid it,

and you're going to get it.

Alright, idiot.

Let's see if your bulldog bark can keep up

with your puppy dog bite!

Hold this, hold this.

This geezer wants an ass whooping.

We need to watch out for what Teca does.

I don't want him to keep messing with the Acero-Quintanillas.

We'll have to play Trojan Horse.

There's no time to play right now, sweetie.

We have to be resourceful.

We have to take advantage now that Teca likes you

and cares about you. I don't want any more fighting.

I want to convince Teca Martinez to forget about this whole war.

Everyone else is expendable.

Understood?

-I said, understood? -Yes, sir.

Understood?

No, no, no! Felipe!

What's your problem, Mom?

I asked you to be discreet.

Is the problem because we're not married?

Why don't we just get married?

I just need information. I'm an FBI agent.

Relax. Put the gun down.

You have information on that woman.

Give it to him!

I think he's a narco.

Let it go.

If you kidnapped them, you're in trouble.

Shut up!

I want information about Vicenta.

Drop the gun!

Drop the gun! Go get the kids, run.

Drop it or swear I'll shoot.

I've told you three times, you don't need to tie me up.

-Shut up! -I just want some information.

I'm not... Put the gun down.

We don't believe you.

Move, -------!

Take it easy.

Now you're going to talk.

Did I kill him?

Tie him up.

Where's the rope?

Did I kill him?

Will I really have to shoot a gun?

It's not like we want to take anyone's life,

but when the Grim Reaper's staring you down,

you have to shoot.

It's your life or theirs, you get me?

You know what you're talking about.

How much experience do you have with this?

More than I'd like.

Will you ever tell me what you used to do before you got here?

You have to concentrate.

Face your target and focus on a tiny area.

Don't look at the entire can, just a spot on it.

Once you've got it lined up, take a deep breath

and as you're exhaling...

----!

-Oh my God. -Take it easy.

So you've also got unfinished business with Teca Martinez

and that's why you need me.

That's right, Vicenta.

Mr. Arturo knows a lot, but he can't set foot in Mexico.

Otherwise he would've already gone after Teca Martinez.

He's got unfinished business with many people.

Life is like a plane ride.

You can fly high, but it'll cost you.

We need top people like you to make him pay.

The biggest badass that side of the river.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

So much so that I had to pay... with interest.

<i> Prison is very unforgiving,</i> <i> Vicenta.</i>

<i> New arrivals have to do chores</i> <i> for three months,</i>

<i> degrading oneself cleaning</i> <i> other people's piss and ----!</i>

Make sure you clean real good now.

Get over here.

No...

<i> You're nothing there</i> <i> without money.</i>

<i> Everything costs something</i> <i> in Puente Grande.</i>

<i> The government froze</i> <i> all my accounts</i>

<i> and left me penniless</i> <i> and unprotected.</i>

Let's get out of here.

<i> That's what</i> <i> that bastard Teca wanted:</i>

<i>To stomp on my neck to suffocate</i> <i> and terrorize me</i>

<i>so I'd tell him the whereabouts</i> <i> of his black book.</i>

<i> There, tied to the bars</i> <i> of your cell</i>

<i> in case you fall asleep,</i>

<i> you've got a lot of time</i> <i> to think,</i>

<i> to give the devil a chance</i> <i> to blacken your heart.</i>

<i> I considered hanging myself</i> <i> with that very same rope.</i>

Every day there is an eternity.

They rob you and beat you.

There's not one moment of happiness.

Eleven years, Vicenta.

I became consumed by hate.

And I badly want revenge.

Do you realize what you're saying?

No, this isn't sudden at all.

-What? -We know each other...

Yes, we know each other...

No, Felipe. You're both too young for that.

You've got your whole lives ahead of you.

I'm not forcing you to marry Samantha

so you can be together.

All I'm asking is that you be discreet

because in case you've forgotten,

your brother and sister sleep right next door.

Sam...

We were going to do this before.

Before everything happened with Hector,

I'd given her a ring.

What's the big deal that we're doing it now?

She lives here anyway.

-You're engaged. -It's part of the plan...

Don't tell me you're falling for little Quintanilla.

Of course not.

Because I don't pay you for that.

I don't want you getting too close with that fool.

Don't forget all the favors you and your mom owe me.

Let's see.

I'd hate for his life to go down the drain.

Felipe.

-What? -Your mother's right.

I'm not ready to walk the aisle.

I don't even have anyone to give me away.

-Who cares? -I've been through so much.

I was 14 the first time my mom sold me.

Is that the story you want your kids to hear?

I love you, but you deserve someone

who belongs in your world, in your life.

Someone like your mom.

Sam, I don't care about your past.

I'm talking about our future.

Mr. Quintanilla, I have the DNA test you requested.

The baby is yours.

If what you're saying is true, I'll take responsibility.

It's not me saying it, it's the DNA test...

The gender's in there as well. It's a boy.

Get dressed so we can talk.

I hadn't been in jail a month when I learned

that Salvador Acero, your brother,

had killed Teca Martinez.

I was so happy at that moment,

but then I learned the bastard was alive

and behind bars, just like me, in the United States.

Everybody's got his or her own story, right?

I'm really sorry about yours.

I've got another question.

Sorry, but if I'm going to do this, I need to know.

Where the hell did you find all his drug contacts?

Where'd you find that treasure?

I was an accountant for several different organizations.

The Sinaloa Cartel, the Gulf Cartel.

I was even a consultant for the Cali Cartel.

None of those genius drug lords suspected

that Teca Martinez was my boss.

He betrayed him and turned him in to the federal police.

I was there the day they showed up at the house,

armed and screaming.

Your whiskey, Mr. Arturo.

Thanks, Mecha.

Did you sell another painting?

Don't move.

This is a raid.

Let him go.

-This isn't necessary. -Don't take him away.

Don't take him away!

Everything's going to be fine, Mecha.

Everything will be fine.

I thought Mr. Arturo

was an art collector or a painter until that day.

So what happened?

If you were that, how'd you end up working for Teca?

I met Teca when he came to buy works of art.

To launder money, just like Pablo Escobar back in the day.

I let him get to know me,

and he saw how good I was with numbers.

Mr. Arturo is fantastic with money,

like that king from those stories

whose touch turns everything to gold.

What's his name again?

King Midas.

That's right.

You didn't answer my question.

Sorry.

Nothing gets past you.

You remind me a lot of my daughter.

Why did I agree to work for the most powerful drug lord

in the world?

For money, like everyone else.

But no.

To be honest, I wanted to feel alive,

to feel that rush of adrenaline.

What's more, drug lords get offended

when they feel rejected.

Why fight the inevitable?

I didn't know Vicenta turned you on, Teca.

I'm just finding out about this. How can that be?

You've only met her a few times. It doesn't add up.

It doesn't add up because you suck at math, Tuti.

Haven't you ever heard that there's a thin line

between love and hate?

You're in love with Vicenta Acero?

No.

I feel for her what I'd feel for my Sarita.

I wanted to wring her neck but at the same time ---- her.

Women like her are hard to find and even harder to tame.

They're mares that put up quite the effort

but also have all the right moves.

I wanted to take care of my family,

my wife and daughter.

Or at least that's what I thought.

That I was taking care of them.

Is your family under the DEA's protection?

No.

I started revealing secrets in order to secure my freedom

and because of that, they disappeared.

I'm sorry.

PERDÓN.

I never... I never heard from them again.

I'm really sorry.

Yes.

Working for the Tijuana Cartel

was a mistake that cost me dearly.

I made them powerful, so I'm going to destroy them.

They say revenge is sweet, but it's not to me.

To me, it's dry and bitter like whiskey.

See?

The Acero-Quintanillas aren't the only ones

that want Teca six feet under.

You're the only one who's truly hurt him.

You killed Julian Romero, his only remaining son.

Let her go and I'll give you anything.

Know what I want, copper? I want Vicenta Acero.

Can you get her for me?

You gonna swap her for this one?

Tell me!

There's no negotiating with the devil.

Alright.

But if we're going to start this war,

we're doing things my way.

Just like you, I've lost many of the people I loved.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 49 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:30.

-------------------------------------------

"BIGG BOSS 12" LATEST NEWS | FINALE EPISODE | VOTING TREND | By Dabangg Singh | 29 Dec 2018 - Duration: 6:40.

"BIGG BOSS 12" LATEST NEWS | FINALE EPISODE | VOTING TREND | By Dabangg Singh | 29 Dec 2018

For more infomation >> "BIGG BOSS 12" LATEST NEWS | FINALE EPISODE | VOTING TREND | By Dabangg Singh | 29 Dec 2018 - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 39 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:38.

Someanythingble for your brother Mustafa.

Who is that someone?

Mehmed Giray has been captured.

Bring him immediately.

Who is Mehmed Giray? You.

And I know that that bastard Nasuh killed him.

hd

A gift?

Bring it.

and give it to Yasemin.

It's over, Mustafa.g to s.

Don't question things now, Pasha.

Don't ask who she was, or what happened.

Just help us, please.

How's that? Do you like it?

I don't like it.

I believe it's incomplete.

I'm not on it.

But as you said, she's very talented.

She should do a portrait of us together.

Good idea.

That's what we will do.

You can go back to the harem, miss.

I heard Prince Mustafa returned.

I listened to my heart, Kosem.

I feel relieved of that big burden.

I'm glad.

You were so worried you couldn't sleep.

You were so sad.

I was worried you would get sick.

Iskender.

Sultana.

I was told you wanted to see me.

You know Miss Yasemin.

The concubine that went hunting with you.

I'd like you to protect her.

Kosem Sultan is upset due to her presence.

I don't want her to harm her.

Sultana...

No one could ever harm one of the sultan's lovers.

Plus, Kosem Sultan wouldn't worry

about a simple, common concubine.

I just want you to be her guardian

and look after her.

If anything happens to her,

you'll have to explain it yourself.

Zulfikar...

What are you doing here?

Excuse me, what are you doing here?

We can go back now

if there isn't anything else, Sultana.

Won't you ask any questions, Davut Pasha?

Don't you want to know who that was?

It doesn't matter who that was, my Sultana.

They must have harmed you.

He or she deserved to die...

for harming you.

No person is more valuable than you are, Sultana.

What's going on...?

What's going on between you two?

Zulfikar, what are you talking about?

What's going through your mind?

What are you implying?

You've been meeting in secret.

What do you expect me to think, Humasah?

I always find you two alone.

You see him every time you get a chance.

You're always talking about Iskender.

Humasah...

I notice the way you look at him.

I've seen you.

Zulfikar, you're offending me.

You're breaking my heart.

It isn't what you think.

I don't expect you to confess.

I know what's happening.

Iskender will confess.

I'll get it out of him with my own hands.

-No! -Get off me, Humasah.

-Wait. -Humasah!

-Out of my way! -Zulfikar, stop!

-Get out of my way! -No!

Zulfikar, wait. You need to listen to me.

Step aside.

Wait.

Iskender is my brother.

Do you understand now?

Listen...

Iskender is my brother.

And he is your brother, too.

We got rid of her, Mother. She's at the bottom of the sea.

What a relief. Thank Allah.

We can rest easy.

Won't they wonder where she is?

If they ask, I sent her to the Old Palace.

Yes, but...

The Prince has been acting strange, Sultana.

We'd be ruined if he revealed the secret.

What if anyone else finds out about this?

I already warned him.

My Prince won't tell anyone.

You will keep quiet, too.

Everyone will seal their lips.

No one will know about this.

Except for one person.

He caught us leaving the harem.

But don't worry.

He helped us instead of reporting us.

But that's impossible.

He is a prince.

During this whole time...

I kept the secret.

If I had said Iskender is a prince...

he would have been beheaded.

You can't tell anyone, Zulfikar.

Do it for me.

And for Iskender.

What is it, You raKosem Sultan?self...

These drawings look familiar.

They remind me of the place I come from, Eycan.

They look like the land where I was born.

The summer is gone.

We can continue later.

I have some letters to read.

You're very talented.

Tell me how you know this place.

It's just a sketch, Sultana.

I don't know that place.

Go ahead, Sultana.

Sultana.

Has Odabasi.

Mehmet Giray sends you a message.

He wants to meet with you

to discuss an important issue.

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 39 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

7 Windows Setting You Should Change Right Now | Tips & Tricks | Window Best Setting | Latest Setting - Duration: 5:34.

Has remained Windows 10 Microsoft has regularly updated the platform with various new options and settings that really

Enhanced the Windows experience. That's what we are talking about today

Subscribe to our Channel Guys! Tap that bell icon to get notifications of upcoming amazing & interesting stuff.

I've been waiting for a native clipboard feature to arrive on Windows for so long. And now that it's finally here. It's disabled by default

Typical Microsoft. Anyway, all you need to do is go to the clipboard settings in the system settings

Here you can just enable clipboard history and sync across devices if you want to copy and paste between multiple devices of yours

And that's it

Now you can just use the keyboard shortcut Windows + V to open up the clipboard

Anytime anywhere and just check out everything you've copied and paste it with these. It's pretty awesome

Microsoft understood that and now you can use the good old Print Screen button to open up the new screenshot tool. Yeah

It's pretty cool. Here's how to enable it

you can just head to keyboard settings on your PC and here just scroll down and you'll find the print screen shot with just

Enable it now

you can just press the Print Screen key to open up the screenshot tool to take a

Rectangular screen shot free from screen shot or a full screen shot easy, right?

Let's once you've taken a screen shot. You can quickly edit it doodle on it. It's super handy

Yet files with other Windows PCs with ease now enabling it is as easy as it gets you can just open up the Action Center

You just turn on the nearby shading option and that's it

Now you can just right-click on a file and click on the share option which will open up a sharing dialog like this one

Where you'll see all the nearby Windows devices now

I want to send this file to George so I can just click on his PC Georgie here and

Share the file with ease and that's it. Pretty cool

Right do know that the receiver to needs to have the nearby sharing feature turned on

That helps you with exactly that

Focuses lets you choose which notifications you'd like to see while the rest go directly to the Action Center

You'll find the focus as the settings in the system settings

And as you can see, I can set notifications to priority only or alarms or there are also rules that you can customize

So if I want only important notifications during work hours I can set that I can even set things up for when I'm at home

So yeah, it's pretty handy and it's a pretty underrated feature to be honest

How many people know but Windows 10 now has a built-in feature called controlled folder access to protect you against ransomware

You'll find the option in the windows Security's virus and threat protection page here. You can just turn on controlled folder access

Check the food is data protected and add folders that you want to protect

Who does that have your personal and sensitive data now?

What controlled folder access does is it recognizes malware and does not let such apps and sorta to make any changes in the protected folders?

So even if there's a ransomware attack on your PC, these folders should be safe, theoretically

That is yes in the setting space there's a dedicated privacy option that lets you change

general privacy options as you can see

Let me just turn this off really quickly and you should do this also the voice recognition permission

Which you should disable so that Microsoft can't collect your words did although that will disable Cortana

But who even uses Cortana anyways?

You should also disable the inking and type in permission tools so that Microsoft does not use your typing history

Then there's the activity history permission which pause the cool new windows Timeline feature

You should disable this. If you don't want Microsoft will record your activities

Anyway, scroll down on this page and you can also see all the other unnecessary permissions any apps might be taking and disable them easily

as you can see Microsoft and a lot of other apps on Windows do collect a lot of data and

I really think you should disable these permissions if your privacy is appointed

This game mode which you can enable in the game in settings

Obviously once enable game or prioritizes your PC's resources

Especially when you have other apps open in the background to make sure the gaming performance is smooth

We did not notice any major difference really even with game mode turned off or on

But if you want to play some games while using another app like this code to maybe chat with the teammates

This can be really handy

Then there's the new graphic settings in the display settings

Which lets you customize graphics performance for specific apps?

So I can set C as go here to high performance to get a smoother performance on my laptop in my usage this option

Too does not really make a huge difference, but we did notice a slight improvement in the overall smoothness of the game

So it's definitely doing something look these native options do bring a marginal improvement in the game performance

But don't expect anything extraordinary

You

For more infomation >> 7 Windows Setting You Should Change Right Now | Tips & Tricks | Window Best Setting | Latest Setting - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal legend blasts Ozil and 'average' defence - Duration: 3:40.

 Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Petit believes that Arsenal must sign more players if they have any hope of qualifying for the Champions League

 The Frenchman has been highly critical of Mesut Ozil's contribution to the Gunners over the last two years and believe some of Arsenal's defending this season has laughable with the solution being to continue Unai Emery's transformation in the transfer market

 30-year-old Ozil was substituted at half time in the draw with Brighton, after a quality performance against Burnley, in a move that will once again cast doubt on the World Cup winner's future at the Emirates

  Speaking in his Paddy Power blog Petit said: "Mesut Ozil was taken off at half-time

I'm a big fan of Ozil, but he has been a ghost for the past two years.  "Where is the Ozil who was one of the best players around, making so many assists and goals? I think he has lost his desire on the pitch

It's not there any more."  Petit, who won the Premier League and FA Cup during his first season at Highbury, believes that Arsenal's biggest weakness lies in defence however

The 48-year-old was critical of the goal his former team conceded against the Seagulls as it put into doubt the reputation they had built over the course of the season

 He said: "I don't know what's going on with some of these players. During the long unbeaten run, you thought to yourself, 'Maybe Arsenal are back on 'track

" But after the game against Southampton I looked back at the number of those unbeaten games in which they were lucky

Suddenly, reality returned.  "In defence they are weak. They're average. They make individual and collective errors – sometimes you have to laugh

The injuries are not an excuse – most of the players who stepped in are internationals

 "Brighton didn't do anything amazing. Just like Southampton, they showed fighting spirit

It's the same old story with Arsenal – if you put it up to them, then you have a strong chance of winning the game

 "Arsenal need to bring in more players from the transfer market if they want to reach the Champions League

They are close. It's not done – there's a long way to go, but when I look at Liverpool, Tottenham, Man City and even Chelsea, I think they have a better chance than Arsenal of finishing in the top four

"   Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Arsenal legend blasts Ozil and 'average' defence - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

「邦尼評測」Nokia 真的回來了?Nokia 8.1開箱評測(androidone , SnapDragon 710 , NOKIA x 蔡司雙鏡頭 , 值不值得買) - Duration: 14:49.

This is the first branch of Bonnie to help you on the channel.

Nokia's review movie with Android gesture

In this episode

We don't just take everyone to see Nokia 8.1 launched by HMD.

This relatively complete phone

I also want to bring you back to the NOKIA in the entire mobile phone market today.

What kind of position

At the beginning of the show, we will say directly

Nokia is back

Nokia really came back with a completely different brand.

As the first Nokia evaluation video of Bonnie to help you channel

Or follow the usual practice to take a look at the boxed accessories.

Nokia 8.1 in overall packaging design

Also maintained the style of Nokia

After opening it, it's a little more formal.

In addition to the phone body

A pair of 3.5 mm jacks are also included.

The texture is not bad

a TypeC transmission cable

And quite sincerely gave a 18W fast charger

Still relatively complete on the accessories

Then we pick up the machine and start up

First, the androidone boot animation will appear on the screen.

NOKIA's logo and

correct

This is the classic NOKIA ringtone.

And the design uses a full glass back panel

The design ID is placed in a straight line.

Whether it is straight or horizontally

Also printed directly on the fuselage

Nokia's main Google native androidone operating system

On the ID is still a simple fall

And in the side part, there are some masculine

Flatten the part of the arc on the trimmed edge of the metal frame

A full circle of two-color anodizing

Visually also makes the overall body thinner

But even so

In the overall fuselage is still quite sleek and smooth

See the body configuration

Buttons are concentrated on the right

From top to bottom are the volume adjustment button and the power button

It is still easier to press on the force

Feedback is also quite clear

The left part is a three-select two card slot with MicroSD or dual 4G

The top section retains the 3.5 mm headphone jack and microphone

At the bottom is a microphone

TypeC jacks and single speakers

Although the overall design is quite satisfactory

But I still see a lot of ingenuity on the ID and button feel.

In the hardware configuration part Nokia 8.1 is still quite worth

Qualcomm SnapDragon 710 with good evaluations

In addition to the SnapDragon 6 series with the same price band

Strong performance

Also more flexible in the expansion of new technologies

And configured with 4GB RAM of LPDDR4x

And 64GB eMMC storage

On the actual quantified system run points

Ann Bunny reached 168,227 points

Other simple test data can refer to the following table

Of course, more complete test data

The same can be found on isbonny.com

In actual experience

There is no problem with the legendary showdown.

Collapse 3 and wild car 9

It also runs smoothly on the preset image quality.

In terms of performance, it is enough

On the endurance performance

Nokia only has a battery of 3500mAh

But benefit from SoC and native systems

PCMark's battery life under actual test

Came to 13 hours and 16 minutes

Really excellent in endurance performance

And if it is necessary to replenish electricity in time

Can also return blood through 18W fast charge

In the system part

Nokia 8.1 with Android 9 Pie operating system

And use the operating interface of androidone

In terms of use logic

Basically the same as the Pixel 3 we introduced earlier

The same is the small horizontal line resident at the bottom

Return button will appear when needed

No matter which interface

Just slide up first

Will show multiplex processing and guess the application to open

The second one will enter the APP drawer.

Pull the bottom bar to quickly switch apps around

And because of the use of androidone

The support in the Google ecosystem is still quite complete.

In addition to having the most immediate security updates

Whether it's Google Pay

Google Lens Smart Lens

Or the Google Assistant Voice Assistant is available.

Bonnie thinks it is now

If the brand does not accumulate UI gene for a long time

Maybe using native androidone

Is also a good solution

Android 9 Pie starts

I can feel that Google Android is no longer just the underlying architecture.

More is the operational logic design style

And solutions for the next mobile phone hardware and software trends

On the native system, it is no longer the same as in the past.

More complete in all support levels

Of course, there may be some relationship with Google's active expansion of the mobile phone department.

But no matter how you benefit, you are always consumers.

Androidone may also provide some solutions for mobile phone manufacturers that can't take care of software.

At least Bonnie believes the experience in NOKIA 8.1

Almost slightly better than the own UI of many manufacturers

But if it is in the richness of the system

The system can still use more preloaded content to open

Native, you must install the app yourself.

How to choose depends on personal use habits

Audio and video entertainment

Nokia is equipped with 6.18 吋

18.7:9 FullHD+ PureDisplay display

The screen screen ratio is coming to 86.5%

And support HDR display

Whether it is saturated shades of color

Or the transparency and brightness of the display

In the same price, it is definitely the performance of the previous class.

Up to 96% NTSC on the gamut

Also a few support HDR displays in the same price band

It can be said to be quite excellent in natural physique

But it's a pity in the sound experience.

Nokia 8.1 only single speaker configuration

Although it is big enough in volume

Average level of sound quality

But it is not particularly prominent

Measured

We also offer POCOPHONE F1 displays that do not support HDR display.

Play HDR movies to compare the difference between supporting HDR

Can see when playing HDR movies

Because it doesn't support it will produce a very light picture.

Whether there is support in the color reproduction difference is still quite large

But back to the general use scenario

If you play a normal movie

Nokia 8.1 This monitor also has better color performance

Can be seen through the following videos

Nokia 8.1 successfully restored red in the movie

More eye-catching in color gamut performance or color reproduction

The camera is also one of the main features of Nokia 8.1 this time.

ZEISS-certified F1.8 12 million pixel main lens

And F2.2 13 million pixels are mainly used as sub-shots for depth of field assisted operations.

And support OIS anti-shock

Focus technology is based on 2PD

The shadow of the Lumia period is also preserved in the operation interface.

In addition to the same, you can slide left and right to switch modes.

Gently slide the shutter up to enter the professional mode and display the parameter dial

After clicking the parameter to be adjusted

You can also slide up and down to make fine adjustments.

Still quite intuitive in operation

Here we also take everyone to take a look at the real proofs

This time we choose the same price range

Poorly performing POCOPHONE F1 as a control group

The first set of proofs can be seen

Nokia with Zeiss's blessing is also bold on the watermark.

The ratio is relatively large

Go back to the proofs

POCOPHONE F1 is wider than Nokia 8.1

It's also slightly wider on the screen.

White balance is slightly warmer

In the naked eye, it is more biased towards Nokia 8.1.

Successfully restore white balance in indoor environment

And on the HDR effect

Pulling to the left side of the dark part of Nokia 8.1 is more effective

But at the same time, the details lost are more

Overall performance is not outstanding

There are also different ways in the two

And in the close-up part, the difference between the two is small.

Mainly still in the white balance and Xiaoyi's consistent AI stylization

But see the next set of proofs

Nokia 8.1 is also eye-catching in color saturation for certain scenes.

On color reproduction

Nokia 8.1 performs better than POCOPHONE

Although there is no millet in the color, so eye-catching

But the color is closer to what the naked eye sees

And in a large backlight environment shot against the sky

First of all, you can clearly see

Nokia 8.1 is the blue sky when we shot that day.

Zoom in

Nokia has an advantage in foreground green leaf HDR effects

And in the scenery of the blue sky and green trees

The color saturation of Xiaomi is still more eye-catching.

After the Xiaomi AI is optimized, the light and shade changes are more distinct in the layering sense.

Nokia 8.1 is faithful to restore the real

The following sets of proofs can basically get consistent results.

Nokia 8.1 is closer to reality on restore

HDR is stronger

POCOPHONE is more eye-catching

On the building

Xiaomi is still a perfect presentation of Bonnie's previous episodes.

Will help the building to automatically adjust the contrast between the light and dark Xiaomi AI architectural light mode

The contrast and sharpening of the millet building on the photo is higher

So it will be more stereoscopic in terms of space.

But on this set of proofs

Bonnie's comparative difference is still different in wide-angle

There is also a big difference in the sense of space.

So I saw this side

Just welcome everyone to vote in the upper right corner to tell Bonnie

Which camera do you prefer?

And seeing the night shot part of Nokia 8.1 also supports enabling scene recognition.

The system will automatically recognize the scene you are shooting when shooting.

Adjust the most suitable optical parameters

First look at the two photos taken by Nokia 8.1

The left side is the default mode

In this mode, Nokia 8.1 is generally the same as most mobile phones.

The frequency at which the flash is activated during night shooting is not high

However, the Nokia 8.1 flash is very often flashing in scene recognition mode.

Look at the actual sample, perhaps because the algorithm used by the two is different.

Samples with flash on are more powerful in detail retention

Exposure and color reproduction performance is also better

However, there is no preset mode so bright on the overall screen exposure.

But in exchange for a more stable noise reduction performance

There is another difference to whether the flash is turned on.

It is white balance and color reproduction that falls at night.

If the flash is not turned on at night

Nokia 8.1 is completely different from automatic opening in color reproduction.

After opening, the overall performance is also closest to what is visible to the naked eye.

So if the situation allows

Bonnie recommends turning on fully automatic mode to get the best photo performance

And if it is compared with POCOPHONE

Nokia 8.1 does have more outstanding performance in the same price comparison

Detail retention and contrast between light and dark are better

And at night on the HDR performance of complex light sources

The highlight suppression of Nokia 8.1 is not bad.

More samples are also available below for your reference.

In the depth of field mode, although both have some defects

But in terms of performance, Nokia 8.1 still has a way to go.

Can be clearly seen at the edge of the Christmas hat

And a triangular blind spot that is enlarged to the arm

Nokia is relatively more unstable in depth of field judgment

On the self-timer lens, the F2.0 2000 million pixel lens module is used.

And support 4 in 1 pixel synthesis

Can make low-light self-timer have better performance

We also provide the following proofs for your reference.

Nokia stumbles from the phone giant

Sometimes amazing

Sometimes silent

In this year's action, Nokia

Then re-visit with everyone with completely different brand positioning.

Nokia 8.1 is sincere in terms of specification configuration at the same price level.

Equipped with Qualcomm SnapDragon 710

Configure 4G memory plus 64G storage

Also provide a more flexible choice for everyone on the expansion plan.

Part of the system because of the years of accumulated experience on Android

Choose androidone by knowing your own situation

In addition to insurance, it also provides a fairly good and smooth user experience.

Although many manufacturers have added additional features

But to be honest, Bonnie feels smooth and stable.

Even surpassing many long-established brands

But Android is in a relatively open ecosystem.

It's not hard to find a missing APP that can be replaced.

For Bonnie, the difference exists but has little effect.

And in terms of endurance, it has achieved quite good results.

No problem for one day

The main camera part performs well in the same price range.

But in the night shots, there is generally better performance.

simply put

If you are choosing a simple operation this year

Cheap and easy to use high CP mobile phone

Nokia 8.1 worth considering

Ok, this show is over.

Don't forget to vote for Nokia 8.1 in the upper right corner

Or the message below tells the Bonnie team

You also want to know which function of Nokia 8.1

Or want to see the product test唷

Right, hurry up to Facebook, private message, Bonnie, help your fan page.

Let's play with Bonnie AI Assistant.

If you like this program, don't forget to subscribe to Bonnie to help you.

And track our Facebook Instagram

And join Line@ to discuss with us

If you have other questions, don't forget the message below.

Then we will see you next time.

For more infomation >> 「邦尼評測」Nokia 真的回來了?Nokia 8.1開箱評測(androidone , SnapDragon 710 , NOKIA x 蔡司雙鏡頭 , 值不值得買) - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

Podsumowanie PlayStation Classic - Duration: 8:34.

For more infomation >> Podsumowanie PlayStation Classic - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Robot Dancer Video - Funny To Make Kids Surprised - Duration: 3:29.

Robot Dancer Video

Funny To Make Kids Surprised

Location: Solo Square Mall in Indonesia

this is a human who is dancing a robot

arms and hands move like a robot dancing

This robot dancing man attracted the attention of square mall solo visitors

it turns out that kids are allowed to take pictures with robotic dancers

At first Raisha was a bit afraid of approaching a human robot dancer

after a while, finally Raisha wanted to take a photo with a human robot dancer and mother

Thank you for watching

Don't forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment, and Share friends ...

See you later...

For more infomation >> Robot Dancer Video - Funny To Make Kids Surprised - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Bricks in One Cubic Meter? - Duration: 5:55.

hey guys welcome to a civil engineers in this video I am going to teach you how

to calculate the number of bricks required in one cubic meter of brickwork

for different sizes of bricks so let's get started I have divided this

calculation into two cases in case one I have calculated the number of bricks for

modular size update and in case two I have calculated the number of bricks

required for non-modular bricks so here is the assumption of case one size of

brick case 190 mm by 90 mm by 90 mm which is standard size of brick in India

thickness of motor equals 10 mm which is equals to one centimeter and the

volume of brickwork is 1 cubic meter to calculate the number of bricks you need

to remember a simple formula that is number of bricks equals to volume of

brickwork divided by volume of one brick with motor volume of one brick with

motor is also known as nominal side and the nominal size of Indian brick is

200 mm x100 mm x 100 mm and if you multiply this values then you will get

it as zero point zero zero two cubic meter here value is in meter not in mm

okay so don't get confused now we know volume of brick work and we know volume

of one brick with motor i.e., volume of nominal brick so substitute these two

values in this formula then we'll get the number of bricks therefore number of

bricks equals to one divided by zero point zero zero two which is equal to

500 numbers let's say the percentage of wastage at the site is 10 percent then

number of bricks including wastage equals to 100 plus 50 this 50 is 10

percentage of 500 and if we add these two value then we'll get it as 550

numbers so if the size of brick is 190mm x 90 mmx 90 mm

then you need 500 number of bricks now let's see how many non modular bricks

are required for one cubic meter of brickwork here's the assumption for case

two i.e., size of brick goes to 230 mm x 110 mm x 110 mm thickness of motor and

the volume of brickwork will remain same that is thickness of motor equals to 10

mm and the volume of brickwork equals to 1 cubic meter and we already knew this

formula that is number of bricks equals to volume of brickwork divided by volume

of one brick with motor just add thickness of motor to the size of brick

then you will get the nominal size of brick and volume of one brick with motor

equals to zero point 2 4 multiplied by zero point 1 2 multiplied by zero point

1 2 which is equals to zero point zero zero three four five six cubic meter now

we know volume of one brick with motor and volume of brickwork so just

substitute these two values in this formula to get the number of bricks

which is equals to two hundred and eighty nine point three five two numbers

now let's consider the wastage percentage as ten percent then number of

bricks including wastage equals to two hundred and eighty nine point three five

two plus twenty eight point nine three five which is equals to 318 point two

eight seven numbers now let us take the size of Rakesh 230 mm x 110 mm x 75 mm

which is also a non modular therefore volume up with Mortar equals to

point two four multiplied by point one two multiplied by point zero point zero

eight five which is equals to zero point zero zero two number 48 cubic meter

therefore number of bricks equals to 1 cubic meter divided by zero point zero

zero two double for a cubic meter which is equal to 408 point four nine six

numbers consider the wastage percentage asked

% then the number of bricks including wished is equals to four hundred and

forty nine point three four six members every country has their own sand the

size of brick India uses 190 mm by 90 mm by 90 mm and a chalet uses 230 mm by one

110 mm by 76 mm the United States uses 194 mm by 92 mm by 57 mm and United

Kingdom's uses 215 mm by 102 a member 65 mm like this every country has

their own standard the size of brick so I have calculated number of bricks

required per cubic meter for few countries okay. so let's have a look for

Australia we need 520 number of bricks per cubic meter

and for Denmark we need 537 number of pigs per cubic meter and for Germany 510

for Romania 573 for Russia 513 for South Africa 582 for Sweden 600 for UK 698 for

United State 983 so that's all for today if this video is helpful for you then

hit the like button if you are new to my channel then subscribe to my channel for

more updates thank you guys thank you for watching stay tuned

For more infomation >> How Many Bricks in One Cubic Meter? - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Brawl Balls 3D - Be the superstar of the league - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 6:58.

Brawl Balls 3D - Be the superstar of the league (by acceptmyapp) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Brawl Balls 3D - Be the superstar of the league - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Tiểu Sử Diễn Viên "Địch Lệ Nhiệt Ba" | TOP FILM - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Tiểu Sử Diễn Viên "Địch Lệ Nhiệt Ba" | TOP FILM - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

BEST & WORST Brawlers in Brawl Stars! Complete BRAWLER RANKING COLT MAX ATTACK - Duration: 12:04.

BEST & WORST Brawlers in Brawl Stars! Complete BRAWLER RANKING COLT MAX ATTACK

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét