Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 30 2018

Desi Tips For You

For more infomation >> Workout Routines For Women - Balanced Diet - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

MANIFEST MORE With The Law Of Attraction in 2019! (Learn THIS to MASTER Your MIND!) - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> MANIFEST MORE With The Law Of Attraction in 2019! (Learn THIS to MASTER Your MIND!) - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Financial Investor's Personal & Investment Goals For 2019! - Duration: 16:00.

hello everyone and thanks for tuning into the financial one that's your

channel my name is Brent and today we're going to be going over my 2018 goals

whether I hit or miss them and then going over all my 2019 goals that I've

kind of written down and put on my website so if you are brand new to the

channel hit that subscribe button if you do enjoy the video give it a thumbs up

and if you have any comments questions you have your own goals and plans set

for 2019 let me know in the comment section below I always like to read and

reply to all your guys's comments and let's go ahead and get into it so in

2018 I had set a few personal goals and some investment goals a few of my

personal goals was to become certified and networking switch operating you know

getting my CCNA now I am a systems engineer and by getting the

certification I could probably increase my salary by a substantial amount but I

did not reach this I already had the position I actually became the primary

network engineer for a couple weeks or a month as our senior an engineer had

actually retired so I had a lot of hands-on training I'm continuing to have

a lot of hands-on training I could probably go out there take the test and

do fairly well or pass it but it was not something I had scheduled to do this

year so I actually kind of flipped on that

one and didn't quite meet that expectation now I would still like to

become CCNA certified that way could continue to grow my own work experience

but I may get some training here along in 2019 that I'll probably just kind of

pass for that and just kind of complete that goal for 2018 now another goal was

to continue to you know raise and educate my son he's three years old yet

he was in my video just a few weeks ago going over assets and liabilities with a

guest start I will have that somewhere in the description below if you guys

want to check that out but I've done you know continuously educated him as far as

him saving you know I you know we set up little allowances and chores that he can

perform and in order to get like a quarter and if he gets four quarters he

knows he has a dollar peeking take it to where I work I've worked by

credit union and he can go in there deposit it they give him a stamp every

time he deposits over $5 at a time and then after he gets so many stamps he

gets a little item out of a treasure box so he really enjoys that whole action

and what you know his reward from saving and depositing and then we kind of go

over what he's making each month off of his you know it's increasing every month

who's able to kind of track that you know this is how much you have and this

is how much you were and we kind of do different little you know little games

of kind of just building up his financial education there's only three

years old right now and he'll be for about the same time as I'll be 34 so

we're writing we're born in the same month so I'm going to continue to teach

and educate my son as far as financial education goes now I actually met that

goal so he's doing fairly well there and I'll just continue to you know educate

him in that path now I always wanted to kind of read and continue educating

myself as far as my own financial goals so in early 2018 I wanted to get started

in real estate investing and I went out I bought several books I finished five

of the books you know five of the five books that actually purchased I

purchased a millionaire real estate investor I purchased investing course

book I purchased I purchased a bunch of books they're all on my shelf over there

I've already finished them the investors Bible and a couple other ones so the

investing in real estate ABCs so I bought and read through every single one

of these books and you know it's always nice to improve yourself both an

investment level personal level I'd like to probably read and continue to read

and additional books in 2019 towards personal for growth and such but we'll

kind of go through the list here in just a minute now some of my investment goals

that I set here I wanted to continue and hold dividend stocks that were paying

out roughly $200 in dividends per month this is something I had achieved by the

end of 2017 I wanted to continue that path in 2018 but I did not continue that

path actually transition from a stock market investor I had transition in 2017

for my growth Wester into a dividend investor and I

saw that the market the economy was starting to kind of top out and I wanted

to kind of move into different positions and investing vehicles that I think have

more control of so I decided to withdraw out of my taxable account out of my Roth

IRA that I had just invested towards and moved those funds into my real estate

business so I moved now created my LLC educated myself by reading multiple real

estate investment books I went out network with different real estate

investors learn what I could for then talk to different money you know agents

that I know that I've worked with and kind of just built up my network so now

I went out I purchased two homes I have a single-family home I have a duplex

they're both getting rented here now they've been fully rehabbed paid for

everything so we're going to be going through and completing that old task so

that sort of took over my dividends so $200 and dividends I make more of you

know passive income right now in the $200 so I make money off youtube I make

money off my website make money off my apps so that actually overcomes that

$200 limit that I want to set per month and actually overlap that specific

dividend rule with some of my other investment vehicles or passive

investments that I actually have going on I wanted to max my wife's broth I

array for 2018 and that was fully accomplished here in December 2018 I put

out a video where I just added 33 cents as a one-time deposit and that

completely maxed out the Roth IRA for 2018 so that video is out there in a

villa if you guys want to check that out why I cancelled my out of the positives

today one-time deposit into the Roth IRA that completed that goal for 2018 and

then my goal in 2018 who as far as subscribers for the channel I wanted to

build up this channel it's been a while around one year now I wanted to go from

I believe I was at 500 subscribers back one year ago to at least 1500

subscribers mm subscribers we're at around 8

50 subscribers are now stored only slightly below 2000 subscribers so I did

meet that $1500 or 1500 subscriber count' but that's all thanks to you guys

you know it's this channel would it be anything without you guys so I highly

appreciate all you that are viewing subscribing to the channel and leaving

comments in the comment section below to both ask me questions that I can kind

of create content you know I read and reply to a lot of you guys as emails as

well so I always enjoy getting all those emails getting all the comments I just

like interacting and working with other investors who are like-minded so those

were some of my 2008 tingles and I did meet my subscriber goal for 2018 now I

did want to bump that up here just a little bit so go to the next slide here

so my 2019 goals for personal growth as I want to continue to teach my son about

saving building wealth you know I want to create an app or a game that's sort

of like drop shipping where it's card based and we actually I have cards that

I kind of created and we kind of do this on our own but it's not actually out

when available I think it would be very cool to create a card game that is out

in the world that can teach young individuals how to do like sort of drop

shipping or buy an item you wholesaler price and then you resell it and you

could do that through card base and he kind of likes it because there's

dinosaurs and different toys on these cards that kind of capture his attention

so that is something there I want to continue teaching my son personal

finance continue to help him save and he enjoys that aspect of it getting treated

when he does five dollar increments into this his savings and such now I want to

continue to build up my financial education I want to continue to read

five books now I mark here five books on real estate personal finance I want to

also read a couple of self-help books you know better my mind you know III

think I'm pretty much a pretty calm individual as far as stock market

investing goes I don't have a lot of stuff drama that really affects my life

and I think that's great you know I'm able to coach overcome anything but I

would like to do some self-help books personal finance real estate and can I

go from there every time I do complete a book five of books this year at least

five books I'm gonna be doing a review of review here on YouTube let me make it

a video going over what the book is about what I learned from the book the

main aspects of the book and you know I'll have disclaimers in there if you

guys are interested in checking this out that way if you guys want to read them

yourself I won't try and put out too much of the information there but we

will see how that all kind of goes so those are my personal growth goals now

my investment goals for 2019 or I want to continue the max out the Roth IRA for

my wife so I'm going to be putting six thousand dollars we in weekly increments

going into her account I believe that's a hundred and thirty-five dollars and 38

cents every single week over the fifty two-week period in 2019 and that should

completely max out the Roth IRA on my own finance for my wife now my own

investment goals we'll continue to invest in my work Roth 401k I'm putting

5% away every single paycheck I put five percent five percent five percent over

the last 2018 I've actually made more off my free cash being given to me for

my Roth 401k match versus would actually made in a stock market pretty sure we

can all sort of relate there now my youtube subscriber I'm gonna try and

jump this up from where I'm at right now at about 1800 subscribers I'm gonna set

a goal of ten thousand subscribers I'm gonna be working on this by creating

more content where I'm out here in front of the camera you know being more

involved I'm gonna be talking more about personal finance real estate stock

markets continue to do there but I'm gonna be making some of videos going

over my expenses I'd like to keep better track of my business expenses either

here on media where I do my YouTube website I keep track of all my expenses

as far as my marketing my website you know where my items and expenses and

what income I'm kind of generating and where all that cash is going both on the

media on the YouTube and social media and on my real estate business so I'll

be doing a couple videos on that and just kind of continue to do

stock market and real estate personal finance videos and kind of being out in

the video in front of the camera a little bit more now I would like to

continue to generate or surpass 500 dollars in passive income this is

through YouTube this is through dividends this is through my real estate

business you know 500 dollars is a good passive income goal to hit I should

actually bump this up to a thousand dollars but I'm gonna leave it a 500

I'll actually bump it up to a thousand because I actually make more than a

thousand right now of just passive income between all of my methods of an

passive income and such but we'll go over that and then I would like to

continue building up my real estate portfolio currently I have three doors I

have my single-family home I have my duplex

I am refinancing my single-family home that should be filled here in January

and then I should start to get that one cash flow in here two hundred dollars a

month a month on that specific rental I'll be pulling out right around ninety

thousand dollars out of that one and then working a little bit harder on

getting a better deal here in 2019 I think I you know I cut it really close

as far as buying below the wedge of the market you know as kevin says I would

like to buy slightly lower you know through a little bit more offers out

there that won't actually get picked up on the right away you know I threw maybe

15 20 offers in 2018 and of those offers I did have I did have my few accepted

but I probably should have had thrown out more and had less accepted you know

so I would like to actually throw it a little bit less if they're asking for

$100,000 but it's been on the market for three months you know go over see you

with the estimates are and then lower my expectation there take out my repairs

and then give them an offer around $65,000 if they don't want it you know

come back you know come back again a later like a month later do it again do

it again and that's how they accept it so that I'm able to buy way below where

I've actually bought my recent homes they still worked out really well but I

want to add you know build up that portion of being able to throw out

lowball offers and then getting the night a little

better or accepted at my lowball offer so I want to continue to build up

already my real estate business so I'm gonna try and add two more doors in 2019

my 2018 goal once I switch over to my real estate was that I wanted to buy at

least one real estate property in 2018 I ended up with two properties with three

doors so I want to continue to add two additional doors or two more properties

these could be single-family homes or multi-family homes I see I found a

four-plex that I kind of want to look at and it's off the market right now so

we'll be looking at that one maybe I can buy that very inexpensive off the market

fix it up and then get for individuals kind of renting that out from me and

then I want to go ahead and create two additional Google Play apps on the

Google Play Store that will happen with four apps out there and available right

now and then I want to get an apple iOS license is $100 for the year so I'm

going to try and buy that here in January roll out my two apps that I have

on the Google Play Store over to the iOS build up my other two apps I have a sort

of stock market magic ball app I thought it would be a lot of fun to kind of

build a lot of investors are always asking hey what do you think the market

is going to do tomorrow this would just be like a little gimmick for fun and

then I want to build another real estate investing app to assist but that one

that I was kind of building is very hard as far as in Matthew so I kind of stash

it on the back for a little bit I got to work on updating my current ones that

are out there and then somewhere around 2019 I should have at least four out and

about or five apps available on the Google Play Store and the iOS store so

those are some of my current goals for 2018 as I continue to build up and ramp

up my channel ramped up my website content my social media presence and

doled up my real estate business will make changes here and there but for the

most part I would you want to try and get out more in front of the camera

talking to you guys and then doing some more live events this was something I

wanted to do in 2018 but it's been a hectic year trying to jump into

everything kind of going into and so that is

basically it for this video so if you guys did enjoy the video hit that thumbs

up button below if you're brand-new subscribe to the channel and of course

if you have any questions comments you want to share your own in 2019 goals

leave them in the comment section below I will read and reply to you guys and

that is it thank you all for tuning in I will see you next time have a great day

bye

For more infomation >> Financial Investor's Personal & Investment Goals For 2019! - Duration: 16:00.

-------------------------------------------

Best Funny Videos of 2018 - Duration: 3:42.

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

✔Please SUBSCRIBE, If you Like✔

For more infomation >> Best Funny Videos of 2018 - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

মেকআপ ছাড়া কেমন দেখায় রানু পেল লটারীর নায়িকা বিজয়লক্ষ্মী কে? | Actress Bijaylakshmi No Make Up Look - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> মেকআপ ছাড়া কেমন দেখায় রানু পেল লটারীর নায়িকা বিজয়লক্ষ্মী কে? | Actress Bijaylakshmi No Make Up Look - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

JetMan (by PIRS LLC) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 4:50.

JetMan (by PIRS LLC) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> JetMan (by PIRS LLC) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

КАК СДЕЛАТЬ ЗИМНИЙ РАБОЧИЙ СТОЛ WINDOWS 10 І WALLPAPER ENGINE и т.д - Duration: 10:44.

Happy New Year

For more infomation >> КАК СДЕЛАТЬ ЗИМНИЙ РАБОЧИЙ СТОЛ WINDOWS 10 І WALLPAPER ENGINE и т.д - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

ТОП 10 ЛУЧШИХ ИГР НА ANDROID ЗА ДЕКАБРЬ 2018 №3 - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> ТОП 10 ЛУЧШИХ ИГР НА ANDROID ЗА ДЕКАБРЬ 2018 №3 - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

The National Unity Front demanded re-election under non-partisan government by rejecting the results - Duration: 1:51.

The national unity front demanded reelection and a nonpartisan

government by rejecting the results the National Unity Front has rejected its alleged outcome of

allegations of massive rigging in

Bangladesh

Alliance leaders have also demanded reelection under a nonpartisan neutral government

Joint convener gano forum leader, dr

Kemal Hussain told a press conference in Dhaka that they got the same robbery report from almost all seats in the country

Hundreds of candidates from different parties have boycotted the election

He said we call on the Election Commission to immediately cancel the election

We are rejecting the outcome of this election and demand re-election under a nonpartisan

government

The leaders of the National whole unity front said they will decide next action plan in the steering committee

meeting of the Alliance tomorrow

in response to the question of what will be done if any of the candidates of the Unity front win the election BNP

Secretary-general Mirza thakkaral Islam alum gur said we reject the whole election

It was no election. It was a cruel affair in the name of Elections

For more infomation >> The National Unity Front demanded re-election under non-partisan government by rejecting the results - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

НОВЫЙ ДИЗАЙН ДУБЛЕНКИ с этапами работ. Как перешить и перелицевать дубленку стильно и модно в новую - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> НОВЫЙ ДИЗАЙН ДУБЛЕНКИ с этапами работ. Как перешить и перелицевать дубленку стильно и модно в новую - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: a condurre la De Lellis e la dama bianca:ecco quale ... | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: a condurre la De Lellis e la dama bianca:ecco quale ... | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

NEW PLANT ZOYBEAN POD TRONG PLANTS VS ZOMBIES 2 V7.1.1 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> NEW PLANT ZOYBEAN POD TRONG PLANTS VS ZOMBIES 2 V7.1.1 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

BEN 10 ALİEN EVOLUTİON ( FOUR ARMS - HEATBLAST ) Combo ! VİLGAX BOSS !! - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> BEN 10 ALİEN EVOLUTİON ( FOUR ARMS - HEATBLAST ) Combo ! VİLGAX BOSS !! - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to Add Tags in Video By Using Phone (English Subtitle),Tutorial Khmer - Duration: 4:57.

Music.....

Nice to see you in this video my previous video I already told

how to create thumbnail or post

without computer,

it's easy.

Now continue that video how to tags

we put tags to

whenever someone search keyword

see our video included, Na..

Yeah.

so I

go into my former video

this one

into my video here.

so

video I create thumbnail is here

let's me see it exist tags or not

ok, no tag included

so that, video without tag less views as well.

due to no keyword to search

we can add tag now

Video tag, and i used a program is YouTags Pro

here.

Ok, into TagPro to

add tags tags we should not any type

we should

see how popular video appeal

and most views

like gamer

gamer got most views

For more infomation >> How to Add Tags in Video By Using Phone (English Subtitle),Tutorial Khmer - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

إبن خال المذبوحة : السارح كان مدابز معاها قال للجدارمية كلاتني وقال ليا وعداتني بالزواج - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> إبن خال المذبوحة : السارح كان مدابز معاها قال للجدارمية كلاتني وقال ليا وعداتني بالزواج - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Ăn Thẳng Đề 53 - Rực Rỡ Lô 68| Soi cau xsmb Ngày 31 tháng 12 | Soi cầu 247 | Soi Cầu XSMB miền bắc - Duration: 16:55.

For more infomation >> Ăn Thẳng Đề 53 - Rực Rỡ Lô 68| Soi cau xsmb Ngày 31 tháng 12 | Soi cầu 247 | Soi Cầu XSMB miền bắc - Duration: 16:55.

-------------------------------------------

Design Posters for 201 9 | Adobe photoshop cc 18 [ PSD link in description ] - Duration: 8:20.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét