Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 29 2018

Bongshik the calf was born with astasia

Grandma made a wheelchair for the calf

Doesn't get to spend much time with its mom

So they make the most of it

Brought to tears in its mother's embrace

I missed you, mom

If it stays with its mom, its legs will harden from lack of exercise

So it needs to exercise

The only way to do so is by using the wheelchair

BFF dog comes to offer help

Good luck!

Its legs are bent inward

As long as it stands properly

It's likely that it can walk one day soon

Injection for rehabilitation

Especially with the grandma's devotion

You'll be walking in no time, buddy

The grandma even gives a massage

Good job

You'll be fine

Falls into a deep sleep

It's snoring Zzz..

Where's the calf?

Bongshik doesn't need it anymore

IT CAN WALK NOW!

What a miracle!

For more infomation >> Calf In A Wheelchair Pt.2 - Miracles Do Happen | Kritter Klub - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Lk Vui Tết Miền Tây - Nhạc Xuân Gây Nghiện Nhất 2019, Nhạc Tết 2019 | Nghe Nhạc Xuân Nhiều Ca Sĩ Hay - Duration: 1:37:03.

For more infomation >> Lk Vui Tết Miền Tây - Nhạc Xuân Gây Nghiện Nhất 2019, Nhạc Tết 2019 | Nghe Nhạc Xuân Nhiều Ca Sĩ Hay - Duration: 1:37:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr 's Journey Story Trailer Magyar Felirattal - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr 's Journey Story Trailer Magyar Felirattal - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #59: Sitting, Playing to the Side - Duration: 1:38.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I am a pediatric physical therapist.

I am here with my co-instructor, Myla. She is 16 months old. She has low tone.

We are going to work on propping in side sitting with both arms down on the side.

So I just am going to...She is usually working more in the front, so I want to

encourage off to the side to get obliques. I am going to put all of this stuff over

here. I am going to bring her off to the side and hold her legs back.

So she is propping with rotation to the side. She says, "I don't know if I like

that. We are going to to right...oh...I know it ...It is terrible, but that is what we're going to do.

You got it? Good girl! Uh-oh. Want to get it again? Good girl!

Excellent ! It is an early crawling skill to be able to prop on the side and play.

Excellent! What a good girl you are. Nice! It is just a simple way to work on

early crawling skills. I hope you find that useful, and I will see you later! Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét