Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 28 2017

Hi, everyone. I'm Noreen and welcome to my kitchen and today

I have my top 5 kitchen tools that I can't live without plus a bonus. Let's go see what this list is all about

Ok I just wanted to do a really quick video about my top 5

Kitchen tools which ended up turning into my top 6 because there's something else that I do use on a regular

Basis that I cannot live without so at the top of my list is you guessed it my Rada

Cooks knife this is the standard

I believe this is an 8 inch long cook's knife and I absolutely love it

I use this every single day, and I can't live without it

This is my go-to knife for just about everything if I could only have one knife this would be the knife I would choose

The next thing that I use every single day nearly someone in my house reaches for this every day because this thing is in our

dishwasher

Every single day, this is called a fish slice, or fish spatula and we call it a fish slice

But the funny there's a funny story about this

I didn't have one I never had one before and I'll let Rick tell you the rest

we went christmas shopping for you, and we're trying to find stuff for your Christmas stocking, so

we said okay right grab it

it is the best spatula for turning eggs if you all like over easy eggs

It is it is extremely thin and now the thing is that they make these in metal and in plastic

And this is the only one I've ever had and it is the only one that I have now

this is yellow plastic kitchenaid at one point my entire kitchen was yellow kitchenaid and

we've kind of

Gotten away from that

But in any case this this one still hangs out and is a well-loved utensil in my kitchen

Like I say someone reaches for this every single day Micah when she makes the quesadilla

She uses this when we make eggs for breakfast we use it

Why use it to flip just anything over on a frying pan?

simply because it's so easy to get underneath and if you are moving like

a fillet a fish

This is the best thing to use because it's so thin and it's flexible and you won't break whatever it is. You're flipping

The next thing is my Rada Handi Stir . I

use this nearly every single day any time they need to mix something up really quick if I'm beating some pegs, or if I'm

Mixing up a cake or whatever I love to use this thing to

Incorporate liquids together it's very very feels good in your hand

And I'm telling you what this is better than a standard whisk because of the way that it's built

Simply because you get more surface area and more whisking

Action so things whisk up a lot more quickly, and I just love it. I have three of these in

my

utensil

jar, and I absolutely love them and sometimes I do use more than one at a time if I'm having a busy day in the

kitchen the next thing is

Definitely my tried-And-true

Swing-Away, and you'll see that's the name right there the swing-away

made in the USA

Hand-cranked can opener I grew up with one of these in my kitchen drawer, and so did Rick right?

These are the best can openers ever I?

personally am not a fan of the electric can opener I

Know that there are a lot of people out there who have accessibility issues

Maybe they have arthritis or they have they just can't use a hand a manual can opener

But if you are able to use a can opener do yourself a favor

Do not balk at the price these are seven eight nine dollars, but they will last you a lifetime

I kid you not and remember the old prepper role if you have

Two you have one and if you have one you have none

So I have two of these in my kitchen drawer, and they get used on a regular basis

And we have a couple extra ones put away in case something happens. I've never had one of these break

They are built to last and they are tried and true

And I love them so if you're looking for a good can opener this is the one that you

And then my next thing are these little tongs now

I have all kinds of tongs right I have metal tongs

I have coated tongs, and they're regular size, but then I have these little tongs alright these little tongs

You're gonna laugh. I do we use them constantly I have this configuration

I have one that looks like it has two little spoons on the end

And I usually use that one to pull my hard-boiled eggs out of the pressure cooker

I have one that looks like it's like spaghetti tones. I have another one that looks like it has two spatulas on it

It's really great for like flipping the grilled cheese, and these things are so cool. I got these

particular set at

Hobby Lobby they have these seasonally in different colors, and they're about 2 bucks a pair, and I absolutely love them

They really are they we use them for everything and then the last thing is these?

Cutting mats, you see me use these all the time these rate of cutting meds there are little

heavy-Duty plastic mats, and I use them down on my

my board that I use over my sink and I

Love them. I reach for these every single day several times a day

They run through the dishwasher beautifully, and I'm telling you what for as often as we use them

They don't look terrible, but they are well used they don't really stain that badly

But they always come very clean and and throw them in the dishwasher

and they get nice and disinfected and

They come in at two sizes the small and the large one

And I think that the small ones come in

Two 2-pack or three to a pack and the large ones just come one in a pack, but they're awesome

And I I couldn't live without them

I can't live with any without any of these tools including the board that I use over my sink

So that's I guess that's really seven things. I can't live without in my kitchen every single day, but um not to worry

What I can't learn about you either I

I guess I'll keep you

if you're interested in any of these items

I will leave links down below to where you can get them and

You can check them out and if you feel that you have a need for these in your kitchen

But they might make your life a little bit easier then go ahead and check them out and add them to your collection

Sometimes it's really good to go through what we have

Purged the things that we've collected that we're not using and keep the things that we really use on a regular

basis Last week Heather came to visit me and

Before she came. I did a full purge and clean-out of my my kitchen utensils

And I did a deep clean on my kitchen, and I'm telling you

I got rid of a lot of stuff

And you know what I don't even miss it but these things I would definitely miss so I hope you enjoyed

this list video of the top

Seven things that I can't live without in my kitchen

I hope that you'll check out the links below if you are interested in any of those items

I want to thank you for joining me today if you found this video helpful

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if you are new to my videos

Welcome

It's so great to have you here if you liked the video please consider hitting the subscribe button

And if you're already a member of the noreen's kitchen family please remember to hit the bell

Notification button because we don't want any of you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here from our youtube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope that you enjoyed our top seven list of kitchen things. I can't live it out until next time I'll see you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét