Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 29 2017

What? I'm not...

- (GRUNTS) - (GROANS)

I'm not.

You think I'm one of Stark's puppets?

His hollow men?

I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man?

- Stark is nothing! - (GROANS)

I'm sorry. I'm... Oh!

I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry.

It's just that I don't understand.

Don't compare me with Stark!

(GROANING)

ULTRON: It's a thing with me.

Stark is... He's a sickness!

STARK: Ah, Junior.

You're gonna break your old man's heart.

If I have to.

THOR: Nobody has to break anything.

ULTRON: Clearly you've never made an omelette.

He beat me by one second.

PIETRO: Ah, yes. He's funny.

Mr. Stark.

It's what? Comfortable?

Like old times?

This was never my life.

You two can still walk away from this.

Oh, we will.

- I know you've suffered. - (ULTRON SCOFFS)

(CHUCKLES) Captain America.

God's righteous man.

Pretending you could live without a war.

I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...

If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.

I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet."

Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?

I'm glad you asked that,

because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan.

(PANTING)

- Shoot them. - Which ones?

All of them!

HENCHMAN: Move! Move! Move!

(GUNFIRE)

(BOTH GRUNTING)

Oh. (YELPS)

(GROANS)

(GRUNTING)

(GROANS)

- Stay down, kid. - (GUNFIRE)

It's time for some mind games.

Guys? Is this a code green?

(INDISTINCT RADIO CHATTER)

Thor, status.

The girl tried to warp my mind.

- (GROANS) - Take special care.

I doubt a human could keep her at bay.

Fortunately, I am mighty.

(GRUNTING)

(GROANS)

ULTRON: This is going very well.

(RAPID BEEPING)

- (GRUNTS) - (GASPS)

I've done the whole mind control thing.

Not a fan.

(YELPS)

Yeah, you better run.

For more infomation >> The Avengers vs Ultron 'First Encounter' Scene | Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015) Movie CLIP 4K - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Chief Of Staff Job At Donald Trump White House 'Like Herding Cats' | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Chief Of Staff Job At Donald Trump White House 'Like Herding Cats' | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Parents charged in son's overdose death - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Parents charged in son's overdose death - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

1 dead in Dearborn County double shooting - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> 1 dead in Dearborn County double shooting - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Desus & Mero Give Their Hot Takes on Shark Week and O.J. Simpson's Parole - Duration: 6:26.

-This is what I like about watching your show.

It looks like it's so much fun,

that you're having so much fun together.

And I want to, like, hang out with you guys.

Because I go, "That is the best.

I can't believe this is a show."

-Our job is literally -- My job is every morning wake up

and discuss the news with, like, my best friend over drugs.

So, you know. -It's so much fun.

It's actually dope because we are still kind of shocked

that we have a TV show.

-Every morning you wake up and you're just like...

-Yeah, like, yo, here, go do a TV show.

-"Oh, this is really real?"

-A Suburban's gonna pick you up in front of your house

and take you to a TV studio.

You're gonna do a TV show. I was like, "Are you serious?"

-It sounded like some sort of scam,

like, a lottery scam or something.

-It's like WakeUpNow but, like, for TV.

I was like, "I don't trust this."

-When we first got there -- -"I don't trust this."

-"Something's going on." -"I don't trust my own life."

-When we first got to the studio,

we thought the cops were going to be there

and they were, like, checking warrants.

Like, one of those scams.

-So the whole thing was a scam.

The whole thing was a bust. -Yes.

-Yeah. Like a sting. It's a sting operation.

-Do you like getting famous?

-It's pretty dope to walk around Target and people are like,

"Yo, you're that guy from that thing.

You got the show with the guy, right?

On the channel that nobody knows?"

-The thing about getting famous, no one gives you manual,

so you don't know how to do it.

We were coming in here, and this guy ran up.

He was like, "Hey, who are you guys?"

-"Who are you guys?" -I was like, "Uh, Led Zeppelin?

I don't know. Leave me alone."

-Led Zeppelin. That's such a good one.

-Rob Plant in the building.

-Did he believe -- That was a good one, yeah.

-He just was like, "No, you're not Led Zeppelin."

-"You guys, you're lying to me." -"Stop lying to me, Questlove."

-"You're pulling my leg." -Questlove.

-Yeah.

"I know you. You're Jaden Smith."

-[ Laughs ] -I'm like, "No."

-You're Jaden -- -Yeah, I'll take it.

-But how did you guys end up together?

You guys have been friends forever?

-We met in summer school, but, like, you know, as a --

-Summer school is a great place to meet someone.

-Exactly.

-It's a great place to meet people

until you realize you're in summer school and it's summer

and you're still in school and everyone else is outside

playing basketball like, "Hey, stupid.

Should've done better on your grades."

-Yo. Should have studied for math [bleep]

-Are you double-Dutching? What were you doing?

-Doing a crossover. -What was that?

-That was a crossover. -Oh, you're playing basketball.

Okay, yeah, I thought you were jump-roping.

I'm like, "That's the dudes you hung out with?"

"Yo, man." -Yo.

-Yo, man, get out. -Yeah.

-Suckers! -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

[Bleep] -Go, Jimmy, go, Jimmy!

-[Bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] -Go, Jimmy! Go, Jimmy!

Go, Jimmy!

-Yeah, all the goons on the block were double-Dutching.

-All the tough dudes jump-roping.

-Yo, son. -Yo, son.

You double-handed? What you doing?

-What you doing out here? You got tricks? What's good?

-"You got tricks?"

-How do you find the news that you talk about on your show?

-It just -- It comes to us.

You know how technology is, guys.

You're on your phone right now.

You just saw something on Twitter.

You were like... -They took our phones away.

-Oh, they did? -Yeah, no phone. Yeah.

-People at home.

-Why you rubbing it in?

I haven't checked my messages in like 20 minutes.

-It's like Drake's house.

-Now we're never going to Drake's house.

-Now you're not invited to Drake's house.

-Oh, he's watching this like, "Really, Mero?"

-Come on, man. Why'd you do me like that, man?

-The news is just -- Back in the day, you had to tune in at 7:00.

Now the news is constant.

When you get out of here,

you're going to probably find out something happened.

And you're just like, "It's been three hours.

How did that happen?"

We're at war with some country we don't know even about.

We bombed Bosnia or something. -"Where is Czechosloburbia?

I don't even know where it is."

-Like, how do we have beef with them?

-Czechosloburbia. That's great. -I'm like, "What?"

-If I give you some topics,

can I just hear what your takes on them?

-Of course. -We didn't plan any of this out.

-We got the most fuego takes on the planet.

-Fuego. -Fuego means they're hot.

They're uncooked, and they're not based on facts.

-Not at all. -Here we go. That's good.

So this is Shark Week.

What are your thoughts on Shark Week?

Michael Phelps just raced a shark.

-Michael Phelps just -- -I want you to understand this.

Michael Phelps raced a shark and almost won.

-But it wasn't -- Nah, he "raced" a shark,

but they weren't in the same pool.

-Oh, they weren't? -That's what I want.

I want to see them in the same pool, the same lane.

-Oh, yeah, yeah. Put them in the same pool.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Matter of fact, throw a little ketchup in there

before the race starts, really make it funky.

-Really swim fast.

-We're gonna put chum in the water before the race.

-Shaking it up. -You guys are so cruel.

You're trying to kill Michael Phelps.

-Only if he loses. -That's true.

You're right. You're right. He's got a shot.

50/50, yeah.

-Swim for your life.

-What do you think of O.J. Simpson getting paroled?

-The Juice is loose. You know what I'm saying?

But I feel like his time has passed.

-That used to be a colorful phrase.

Like, "The Juice is loose." Now it's scary.

Your kid comes in the room like,

"Mommy, Daddy, the Juice is loose."

-"The Juice! The Juice! He's out here."

-"The Juice under my bed." -Yeah.

-Yo, listen, I'm giving O.J. like maybe three months

before he's doing cash-for-gold commercials.

You know what I'm saying?

-No, O.J. could be two-stepping on "Dancing with the Stars."

-I'm telling you. It's gonna happen.

-Yeah, all right. That's good.

All right. Oh, this one's good.

I just got a fermenting pot.

I'm going to start making my own pickles.

-Wow! That is the whitest thing I've heard all week.

[ Laughter ]

That is incredible.

Wow, that is incredible.

-Where do you even buy a fermenting pot at?

I'm now learning that there are a whole strip of stores

black people don't know about.

You can buy fermenting pots? -Yeah.

-What do you do with that?

-You put, like, a brine or vinegar

and then you put cucumbers in and you make pickles.

-How long does it take? -I don't know.

I'm getting into it.

I want to know your take on what you think of that.

-You can't buy pickles?

[ Laughter ]

That's not a real hobby. -I can buy pickles.

-I just -- I figured I'd make them.

I don't know. -Why?

Just for fun?

-I can name you like five other hobbies, man.

-You're rich, Jimmy.

-Act like it. -Buy pickles!

[ Laughter ]

-Buy a couple pouches.

-We were all going to hang out with you after the show,

and I don't want to call some chick like --

She's like, "What are y'all doing?"

Y'all at Jimmy's house?" I'm like, "We making pickles."

-"Making pickles."

-"Yeah, Jimmy got some mason jars.

It's wild over here."

-"It's crazy." -We're making pickles.

-"No, we can't FaceTime. It's too wild.

It's too wild."

-"I got Brian on the phone. I got to get off."

-"Ciao, ciao. Bye."

-How do you feel being on "The Tonight Show"?

What are your thoughts? -This is wild.

This is "The Tonight Show."

[ Cheers and applause ]

This is "The Tonight Show." -This is bananas.

This is like --

-This used to be in black and white.

-What's that?

-This used to be in black and white, right?

-Yeah. -Sure, why not?

-Johnny Carson.

-I think we just had bad TVs back in the day.

-Oh, that's true. -No, this is so iconic.

This is like -- It hasn't really hit us yet.

But it's gonna be like tomorrow, I'm gonna have the wild attitude,

and I'll walk down my block like, "I was on 'The Tonight Show.'"

And they'll be like, "I don't care."

-No, no, please. We did it, and you scored, and that's why --

You have such a great show, and we love you guys.

So we're fans. Thank you for coming on.

Appreciate it. Come back.

Congratulations.

Congratulations. I'll call you.

We'll make some pickles sometime.

For more infomation >> Desus & Mero Give Their Hot Takes on Shark Week and O.J. Simpson's Parole - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Russian Goal Of US Chaos Already Accomplished | On Assignment with Richard Engel | MSNBC - Duration: 9:35.

For more infomation >> Russian Goal Of US Chaos Already Accomplished | On Assignment with Richard Engel | MSNBC - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

Xem Xong Video Này Đảm Bảo Bạn Sẽ Không Bao Giờ Vứt Vỏ Chuối Sau Khi Ăn - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Xem Xong Video Này Đảm Bảo Bạn Sẽ Không Bao Giờ Vứt Vỏ Chuối Sau Khi Ăn - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Russia Intrigue Follows Long History Of Espionage | On Assignment with Richard Engel | MSNBC - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> Latest Russia Intrigue Follows Long History Of Espionage | On Assignment with Richard Engel | MSNBC - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

PAYBACK: McCain FURIOUS After Rand Paul Shuts Down His Most Prized Possession… | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:42.

On Friday, after Sen. John McCain shocked Republicans all across America by siding with

Democrats to keep Obamacare, a little dose of payback came his way.

The Arizona senator was absolutely livid after Sen. Rand Paul stepped in and blocked his

favorite bill from heading to a quick vote — annual defense budget bill.

TDC reports:

Although the National Defense Authorization Act was a key item on the agenda for McCain,

Paul stepped in to block the bill by requesting two amendments be added to the legislation,

namely one on prohibiting indefinite detention and one on the authorization of the use of

military force to fight the Islamic State.

McCain's frustration with Paul stems from his desire to pass the NDAA as soon as possible,

mostly because he leaves to Arizona on Monday to begin cancer treatment, according to sources

who spoke with CNN.

As CNN noted, the fact that McCain is leaving Monday helps to explain why GOP Sen. Mitch

McConnell would let the NDAA vote occur in the midst of a heated debated on health care

reform.

"For 55 years in a row, Congress has passed the National Defense Authorization Act, which

provides our men and women in uniform with the resources, capabilities, and pay and benefits

that they need to perform their missions on behalf of the American people and keep our

country safe," McCain, chairman of the Senate Committee on Armed Services, said in a statement.

"This legislation is more vital than ever."

"The highest responsibility of every member of Congress is to do what they think is right

for the nation.

It is unfortunate that one senator chose to block consideration of a bill our nation needs

right now, the National Defense Authorization Act," McCain added.

"We must uphold our solemn obligation to provide for the common defense and give our

men and women in uniform the training, equipment, and resources they need to defend the nation.

Our brave service members – many now serving in harm's way – deserve nothing less."

Sergio Gor, Paul's communications director, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that

Paul's resistance to moving forward derives from his push for two amendments to be added

to the major bill.

"Senator Rand Paul requested two bipartisan amendments, one on ending indefinite detention

and one on AUMFs.

He looks forward to working with leadership and the committee to get this done soon,"

Gor said.

The Senate NDAA is now likely to be pushed back as far as September.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news if you think that John McCain is a disgrace - and Scroll down to

comment below!

1 nhận xét:

  1. Are you looking for free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    Trả lờiXóa