Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 28 2017

I need somebody who's creative 'Cause you know that I am elegant

And yeah, I got an aspiration Nothing bad I just do it for kicks

There ain't no kind of weird fixation Yeah, I wouldn't cross a line for you

Very shy in my flirtation Time to make it clear what I'm into

When push comes to shove I put on gloves

A red nose and fluff, eh

Long flowing clothes, I'm a clown, clown, clown

I'm gon' keep hugging you, clown, clown, clown No coulrophobia, clown, clown, clown

I'm gon' keep comin to clown, clown, clown I'm gon' keep lovin' you

You the type that I could wait for (wait for) 'Cause baby, you know how to take that cake

And I was lonely til I made sure A lady in a show you'd wanna date

When push comes to shove I put on gloves (I put on gloves)

A flower that squirts, eh

Long flowing clothes, I'm a clown, clown, clown

I'm gon' keep hugging you, clown, clown, clown No coulrophobia, clown, clown, clown

I found another to clown, clown, clown I'm gon' keep lovin' you

It's like Hardy and Laurel just walked in A prankster and his bride just walked in

We on the same team, we the best-a I'm a jugg-a-ling machine like a jester

And I'm a turn your frown when you behold me

And it never getting old, lotta gold here Pulled a ribbon red and yellow from my throat

an' It takes a real clown to do it without choking

That's why we in the troupe with the pro peeps That's why we got a name, we the elites

All smilin' coz they seein our confetti We make 'em glad, best ever birt-day party

Long flowing clothes, I'm a clown, clown, clown

I'm gon' keep hugging you, clown, clown, clown No coulrophobia, clown, clown, clown

I'm gon' grow old wit you clown, clown, clown

I'm gon' keep lovin' you

For more infomation >> Fifth Harmony ft. Gucci Mane - Down [Parody] "Clown" - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Jisook's Table For One | 지숙이의 혼밥 연구소 - Ep.4 : Braised spicy monkfish [ENG/2017.07.28] - Duration: 11:04.

Hello.

(Jisook / The Cooking Institute)

There's another mission card.

Today's menu is...

Braised spicy monkfish.

Let's go find monkfish!

(Mapo Agricultural and Marine Products Market)

(Gosh)

My goodness.

It's like an aquarium here.

(A plethora of marine animals)

(The monkfish are over there)

Should I show you the monkfish?

(We've never met, have we?)

How am I supposed to cook this?

Wait a minute.

I'm going to take one with me.

(Pick me! Pick me!)

You?

You?

The red one?

(The red monkfish are fresh)

I think this one's the deepest red.

- Please give it to me fresh. / - Like this?

Yes.

I'll clean the fish so it tastes good.

The chef will teach me how to clean it.

I heard this earlier.

The monkfish might have something in its belly.

- It's ready. / - Thank you.

Wow! Thank you.

I hope you sell a lot.

- Goodbye. / - Bye.

(Let's go make braised spicy monkfish)

- Hello. / - How have you been?

You did a great job.

Welcome.

I've never cooked braised spicy monkfish myself.

I don't know if I bought it right.

I think you did.

(Food researcher Lee Jingu)

(Food director Lee Wonmi)

You bought fresh water parsley

and bean sprouts.

I almost forgot.

I brought a monkfish with me.

I heard that monkfish are ugly.

- They're even uglier than I thought. / - Yes.

(Can't get used to their appearance)

Hi.

Should we make the broth first?

Cooking the Monkfish takes time.

We need to cook it lightly first.

We can make the broth while it cooks.

- We don't throw out the water? / - We don't.

- That would be delicious. / - It's the key.

Let's get started on the marinade.

The marinade is supposed to be red.

Right.

So we need to use red pepper paste.

(Red pepper paste, red pepper powder)

(Minced garlic, soybean paste, soy sauce)

It's looking good.

(Making our mouths water already)

I'll take a bit and see how it tastes.

(How does it taste?)

How is it?

Why does it taste like soda?

It's so good.

The marinade should be spicy and salty.

- Right. / - That way, it enhances the flavor.

Right.

(Sea squirts, marinade, starch, minced garlic)

(Peppers, water parsley, bean sprouts, monkfish)

Today, we have 2 guests

who eat alone out of comfort and necessity.

We're going to cook with these guests

who continue to eat alone.

Please step out!

- Hello, welcome. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - Hello.

Welcome.

I'm Kim Byeongjin, age 27.

I eat alone out of necessity.

Nice to meet you.

Hello.

I'm Lee Eunji, age 28. I enjoy eating alone.

Welcome.

You two are just the opposite.

You prefer eating alone.

You don't, but you have no other choice.

You're divided.

Why do you like eating alone?

I eat alone when I work. I've gotten used to it.

It feels comfortable now.

I enjoy eating alone.

How come you have to eat alone?

It was after I moved into a dormitory.

I have no choice but to eat alone.

That's how it began.

I see.

Now that you're here,

it would be nice if you could enjoy this session.

Can you help him do that?

I'll do my best to help.

Sounds good.

We're going to begin cooking.

The ingredients are in front of you.

To be honest, I've eaten

braised spicy monkfish at restaurants

but I've never cooked it myself before.

It seems difficult.

Today, let's cook using a simple recipe

that you can follow at home.

I hope you'll be able to learn.

- Should we get started? / - Yes.

Let's do it!

Go!

Let's go for it! Come on.

1, 2, 3.

Let's go for it!

We'll do our best to cook this dish.

First, heat the pan.

The monkfish have already been prepared.

Put it here.

Next, add the garlic and peppers.

We also made a special sauce.

Put it on top like this.

We're almost done.

We've almost finished. Don't worry.

We want to make the marinade blend in,

so pour the broth on top like this.

The monkfish has been steamed lightly

but we need to cook it further like this.

Stir it gently so the flesh doesn't come apart.

Next.

I think we can just chat.

The ingredients will boil and cook.

They'll be coated in the marinade.

When you eat alone at home,

what kind of food do you order most frequently?

For me, it's fermented soybean paste stew.

- Fermented soybean paste stew? / - Quite often.

- You order that? / - Yes.

Really?

You order from Korean restaurants? (Peculiar!)

I'm quite surprised.

I miss my mom's fermented soybean paste stew.

I've ordered it from many places

but it doesn't taste the same.

The reason behind the stew...

It's boiling away nicely.

How does it smell? (Inhaling)

I think it's almost ready.

I know.

We're almost there.

Do you enjoy eating braised spicy monkfish?

I should've asked this earlier.

Do you like it? (I'm in trouble if you don't)

I do.

But my boyfriend can't eat spicy food.

You can eat all you want here. (It's your chance!)

I'm glad you like it.

How about you, Byeongjin?

I love it.

That's good. (Whew!)

I was startled. I should've asked that first.

What a relief.

Okay then.

Add the bean sprouts.

Should we just add them on top of the fish?

Yes, it's really easy.

Add the water parsley too.

Take another spoon.

Try mixing it together like this.

Goodness.

Doesn't it smell wonderful?

It really does.

Eunji, do you have any tips for eating alone?

I eat while listening to my favorite songs.

You listen to music?

Try doing that.

Food tastes good if you listen to good music.

How can I listen to music?

- With earphones. / - Earphones?

You want to eat with a woofer speaker?

Delicious! Delicious!

The vegetables have softened.

We've reached the highlight.

It looks good right now

but it's not the same as in restaurants.

To make it taste even better,

let's use starch powder.

Why do we add starch?

It's a little watery right now.

We want to make it more tasty and chewy.

We're thickening the soup to make it like jelly.

Can't we just boil it down?

That will make it too salty.

Right?

(#LookingTasty #Mouthwatering)

(#BraisedSpicyMonkfish)

This is totally amazing.

It looks awesome.

(Thumbs up)

Wow, this is amazing.

The braised spicy monkfish in front of you...

Can you believe that you cooked it yourself?

We just added the ingredients.

Let's serve it on a plate.

Like this? (Red sauce, green veggies, white fish)

It looks delicious.

Wow.

(Stir-fry some rice in the leftover marinade)

We have to add sesame oil.

It smells wonderful.

It's wonderful.

Sprinkle these dried laver flakes.

Okay, it's done.

- Doesn't it look delicious? / - Yes.

Right?

It's stuck to the bottom.

We've cooked braised monkfish and fried rice.

(The Cooking Institute / Braised spicy monkfish)

It's time to taste our braised spicy monkfish.

(Excited)

- Are you ready to eat? / - Yes.

Go ahead and eat. (Grinning ear to ear)

Enjoy it.

Enjoy your meal.

- Enjoy your meal. / - Enjoy your meal.

(A big bite of plump monkfish flesh)

It looks good.

(Yum)

Put it on top like this.

You cooked this yourself.

(Yum)

You made it!

(Take a big bite)

It doesn't smell fishy at all.

I know. To get rid of the fishy smell,

I added soybean paste to the broth.

That kills the smell.

(Taste the fried rice)

(This hits the spot)

This really hits the spot.

(Can't stop eating)

(The food makes you act cute)

(Ugly but tasty braised spicy monkfish)

We finished cooking and eating monkfish.

Did you enjoy it? Tell us how you feel.

I can't believe I cooked a restaurant-style dish.

It doesn't taste like I cooked it.

Really?

Byeongjin, did you enjoy our session today?

Before coming here,

I was worried about having to cook myself.

I'm a terrible cook.

But this was surprisingly easy.

The cooking was all about adding the ingredients.

We cooked this delicious braised spicy monkfish.

We will continue to research

healthy, happy meals for people eating alone.

Keep showing our show lots of love.

Watch it alone again next week!

(Photos sent in after the show)

(Braised spicy monkfish)

(Sea squirts, marinade, starch, minced garlic)

(Peppers, water parsley, bean sprouts, monkfish)

(Monkfish, minced garlic, peppers, sea squirts)

(Special marinade)

(Broth)

(Bean sprouts)

(Water parsley)

(Starch)

For more infomation >> Jisook's Table For One | 지숙이의 혼밥 연구소 - Ep.4 : Braised spicy monkfish [ENG/2017.07.28] - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

Deewangee (HD) - Ajay Devgan | Urmila Matondkar | Akshay Khanna | Farida Jalal | Nishigandha Wad - Duration: 2:37:15.

For more infomation >> Deewangee (HD) - Ajay Devgan | Urmila Matondkar | Akshay Khanna | Farida Jalal | Nishigandha Wad - Duration: 2:37:15.

-------------------------------------------

London Bridge is Falling Down | Kindergarten Kids Songs | Nursery Rhymes Collection Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:28.

London Bridge is falling down,

Falling down, falling down,

London Bridge is falling down,

My Fair Lady.

Build it up with iron bars,

iron bars, iron bars

Build it up with iron bars,

My Fair Lady.

Iron bars will bend and break,

bend and break, bend and break,

iron bars will bend and break,

My Fair Lady.

Build it up with gold and silver,

gold and silver, gold and silver,

Build it up with gold and silver,

My Fair Lady.

London Bridge is falling down,

Falling down, falling down.

London Bridge is falling down,

My Fair Lady.

For more infomation >> London Bridge is Falling Down | Kindergarten Kids Songs | Nursery Rhymes Collection Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:28.

-------------------------------------------

Payasam health benefits - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 3:24.

Payasam health benefits - Tamil Health Tips

Our tradition is to serve food with payasam (kheer) for any functions.

Only payasam reminds us that it is a special food.

Wedding food will not be complete without payasam.

In this video we are going to see what are the benefits of payasam.

There are so many types of payasam made out of Rice, Vermicelli, sago and Rice flakes.

The payasam made with jaggery is more tastier than which is made with sugar.

In Madurai, Tirunelveli cotton milk payasam is famous.

It is made by extracting milk from seeds added with country sugar, jaggery and palm jaggery.

Generally the main ingredients added in payasam is milk and cardomom.

Milk has so many health benefits.

It strengthens the bones, gives glowing skin,gives immunity powers, prevents tooth cavities and prevents some type of cancer.

Cow's milk is best for people of all age group.

100 gms of milk contains 42 gm calories,1 gram fat and cholesterol 5 milligram,44 gram sodium, Potassium 150 milligram,

5 gram carbohydrate,Sugar 5 gram and 3.4 gram protein, calcium, magnesium and Vitamin B 12.

The next important ingredient for payasam is cardamom.

Cardomom is cultivated more in South India and we can get best quality cardamom and cardamom powder.

1 Spoon of Cardamom contains 18 calories, 4 gm carbohydrate,1 gm protein, 0 milligram fat.

So 1 spoon of cardamom added in payasam gives us many benefits.

Apart from this the cardamom contains many nutrients like Calcium,Vitamin c, Vitamin B 6, Iron and Magnesium.

If we chew few cardomom it cures the bad breadth, prevents heart problems, controls cholesterol,cures kidney problem and regulates blood flow.

Cashews and dry grapes added in payasam also has many health benefits like milk and cardamom.

It is best to take home made payasam.

Diabetic patients should avoid payasam.

Don't take payasam everyday as it is healthy. Take it occasionally.

For more infomation >> Payasam health benefits - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cоmo cambiar filtro de combustible BMW 3 E36 INSTRUCCIÓN | AUTODOC - Duration: 6:42.

Use a phillips screwdriver

Use a socket №10

Use a simple screwdriver

For more infomation >> Cоmo cambiar filtro de combustible BMW 3 E36 INSTRUCCIÓN | AUTODOC - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

The River and the Mountain : Learn Hindi with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com" - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> The River and the Mountain : Learn Hindi with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com" - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Capítulo 28 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:56.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

If you won't fulfill your duties as my wife,

I'll have to resort to other means.

Freeze!

-No, please. -Move it!

Take my purse!

No, no!

We found one of Aurelio Casillas' sons.

His name is Nazareno Ramirez.

He's a butcher in Victoria.

It was you, wasn't it?

You stole from me, you son of a bitch!

You're going to come around, Monica.

No, Victor.

You're the one who needs to come around.

You have to face the facts.

You destroyed what I felt for you.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

We finished working on the place

and you haven't checked it out yet.

It looks great, Skinny.

It looks great.

Where are we keeping Ramon?

He's in the storage room of the second floor.

Our list of guests for the grand opening.

Good. I'll check it out later.

I'm going to go talk to Ramon.

See you later.

Things sure have changed around here.

Toluca went from a small town to a burgeoning city.

Hooray for Mexico!

How long has it been since your last visit?

Years, Ruben.

Plus, there's also my stint in prison thanks to Aurelio.

Feyo Aguilera and I did business here.

We exported merch to Spain.

With the help of the authorities?

Feyo, Lencho Contreras and I had great connections.

Lencho? They're all dead.

Yes, that's right.

And they died in the same way.

Well, that's enough of that.

-Just take me to her. -Sure.

"They're all dead."

I'm the last one left to avenge them.

MADRID, SPAIN

It's gorgeous, Sergio.

I knew you'd like it.

And I knew I could put my faith in your great taste.

I'll call you once everything is ready.

Thanks.

I'll call you later this week, okay?

Bye. Thank you.

Thanks. Bye.

Well, I have to head back to Colombia

so I can get my hands on a large shipment.

What?

You have to get it yourself?

Can't Sutamarchan bring it?

I don't want to travel again with fake passports, Felina.

You're not tagging along.

I need you to stay here and work on getting more buyers.

Great. I'll stay here.

I'll sell everything we have. You'll see.

I'll be good, damn it! Trust me.

You'd better.

I have to call Suta.

Ma'am?

<i> What's up, Suta?</i>

What time is it over there?

About lunchtime 'cause I'm starving.

I have good news.

I'm taking stock of our production for the day

and we found a large vein. Just like the ones you like.

Really? That's great news!

Keep an eye on the workers.

You know they'll blab to anyone about it after a beer or two.

Yes, ma'am. Don't worry.

How are things over there?

Great. That's also why I'm calling.

I'm heading back to Colombia.

Get your passport ready 'cause you're traveling with me next

and get a large batch of emeralds ready

-because they're needed here. -I'll have everything ready.

Send my regards to Ms. Pilar. Take care. Bye.

Let's wrap this up 'cause I'm starving.

Next.

Hey, man.

Chill. It's cool.

Tell me, is that thug with glasses Sutamarchan?

Great. Thanks.

Good job!

MEXICO CITY

Well, I'm off, honey.

No, no...

Hold it right there. Let me look at you.

-What? -Honey, you're so handsome.

Aren't you tired of always wearing the same jacket?

-Not really. -Well, I am.

I'm going to buy you a whole new wardrobe today.

I'm changing your look.

No, you're not. I developed my style years ago.

You can wear a parrot on your head for all I care,

-but leave me alone. -No way, Engineer!

-It's your turn. -I don't think so.

I think so.

-Bye. -Honey!

I love you!

Oh, crap...

Here's your juice...

What's wrong, ma'am? Why are you on the floor?

Why am I on the floor? Help me up, dummy!

I don't feel good.

Help me. I'm weak. I don't know what's wrong.

Sit down and have some juice.

I'm not in the mood for juice! Can I get you anything?

Get me my computer because I'm too weak to get it myself.

Come on! Just do it.

You're so slow.

I'm really weak, Janet.

Is there anything else I can get you, ma'am?

No. Just leave me alone.

If I need anything, I'll holler.

Go on.

I'm not well.

DOCTORS...

We're going to meet with the painter.

Yes, sir.

I found a group of private collectors who are loaded.

I can hack their systems if you'd like.

You're always getting ahead of yourself.

What'd you major in?

Systems Engineering, but I never graduated.

Why would you? To work at a bank?

You earn a lot more here. Let's go.

We've got work to do.

Your sister's too pretty to get that mad, right?

How'd you expect her to react?

You watch yourself, fool.

Don't be getting any ideas.

The attitudes in this family, I tell you.

I can't help it. She's hot.

You've been warned, man. Don't go there.

Let's go.

What's the big idea? Do you think we're at war?

Do you think they tell me everything and I report to you?

We are at war, Sebastian.

And you're on the front lines doing the hard work for us.

All of the paintings are legal.

Don't tell me you fell for Casillas.

Think of yourself.

Don't be the idiot who protects her now.

I am falling for her and that's my problem, Salazar.

I want to formalize our relationship.

Also, she has nothing to do with the family business.

We've discussed that before. You should still be careful.

What about Monica Robles?

I don't know anything.

In fact, I almost got in trouble with her brother

because I saw a paper with her name jotted down on it.

Please get a hold of the providers

because I have to deliver it by Friday.

Yes, I'll call you back.

Are you busy?

I feel like hell and I need you to make me feel better.

Can you make love to me right now?

No, Evelyn. We can't go on like this.

What?

I thought you liked me.

I do! That's just it!

I can't stand to see you in here anymore.

What I'm about to say may sound silly,

but we're so close to filing a report against Omar Teran.

I've also noticed that you're no longer the man

who defended Rutila Casillas no matter what.

I've finally grown hopeful. I know this will all end.

That's precisely why I need you outside!

I need to get you out before we set this off.

Teran will take it out on you first.

The Casillases... I'm sick of the Casillases!

I want them out of Mexico, in prison or dead!

Yes, I want them all dead.

We both know what's really going on.

The turfs you're abandoning are being taking over by gangs.

The cycle won't end until we legalize drugs.

Where'd you get that speech?

You should join the country's rightist groups.

They see the enemy everywhere.

-Commander. -Yeah?

Aurelio Casillas is here.

-Hey, Aurelio! -What's up, man?

I think I got here just in time.

Hello, Penumbra. Do you have what I need?

Listen, I'm not a pizza delivery service.

-You're going to have to wait. -Don't give me that.

He sounds like a politician.

He takes forever to do anything now that he's a pacifist.

They're having a blast in Havana.

Yeah, everyone knows about that.

I've come to expect that from these clowns.

Aren't you going to offer me a drink, Javi?

It's ------- hot out here.

Would you like some aguardiente?

-Sure. -Here you go.

Thanks.

Penumbra, since you didn't get what I asked,

then you must know where we can find the paramilitaries,

the guys with the merch.

He's clueless.

I'm actually filling him in.

No, hold up.

We've located 30-30, somewhat.

Things have changed a lot in this country.

You could locate the paramilitaries easily before,

but now they're everywhere.

If you look under a rock, three of them will crawl out.

That's what they'll say about you guys soon, right?

Alright.

It's good.

Want some?

I'm on the wagon, sir.

I'll have some for you then.

Is something wrong?

I'd like to apologize in case I was too rude to you.

We're not friends. There's not need to apologize.

Besides, I doubt things will change between us.

I had to put up with a lot

when I tried to do things right in Venezuela.

That's why I'm here.

Hold up.

There's a couple that wants to see you.

They say McGraw sent them.

Send them in.

Come on in.

Come in.

How can we help you?

Juan Carlos Salvatierra. This is my wife Pina.

We're Esperanza Salvatierra's parents.

We need you to tell us where our daughter is.

No, no...

Please don't hurt me.

Please!

Why am I here?

You're nervous, dear. Please calm down.

I need to go to the bathroom.

Of course. Come here.

What's wrong with you guys?

Why are you doing this to her? Take her to the restroom.

Give her water and something to eat if she wants it.

She's a beautiful.

Good job. I like how you set this up.

We're going to be here for a while.

If they wanted to kills us, they would've done so by now.

I'm worried about Ms. Monica. Victor's been looking for her.

Leave me alone with Ramon. Get him out of here for a bit.

What's up? How are they treating you?

Just fine, sir. Thanks.

They fed us and gave us water.

I'd like to know why we're here.

You know me very well.

You know I respect Monica.

Then don't do this, Mr. Victor.

I didn't ask for your opinion.

I just want you to answer my questions.

What was all that about a coma?

I heard she stayed at Aurelio's.

You know what she's like. I can't talk to her now.

She was in a coma for three months.

Aurelio got her everything.

A ventilator, 24/7 care, everything.

Tell me the truth, Ramon.

Did he try anything with her?

No.

Your uncle had problems with other women at the time.

But you know them. Like oil and water, those two.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

For more infomation >> El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Capítulo 28 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons Cars for children Colored Cars TV series for Boys Steep Cars Wheel Police Cars - Duration: 13:36.

For more infomation >> Cartoons Cars for children Colored Cars TV series for Boys Steep Cars Wheel Police Cars - Duration: 13:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Last Tycoon Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> The Last Tycoon Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Internet Gratis AXIS HITZ Inject PBS - PC - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> Internet Gratis AXIS HITZ Inject PBS - PC - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mcabee Beach on Cannery Row closed after sewage spill - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Mcabee Beach on Cannery Row closed after sewage spill - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hab-e-Jaryan-e-Khas Muglaz Mani, Jaryan Mani, Suret Anzal, Kay Layea Mujarab By My Help in Health - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Hab-e-Jaryan-e-Khas Muglaz Mani, Jaryan Mani, Suret Anzal, Kay Layea Mujarab By My Help in Health - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

1 Lá Đu Đủ Bằng Uống Cả Nghìn Viên Thuốc Bổ Chữa Khỏi Hẳn Cả Đống Bệnh. - Duration: 5:52.

For more infomation >> 1 Lá Đu Đủ Bằng Uống Cả Nghìn Viên Thuốc Bổ Chữa Khỏi Hẳn Cả Đống Bệnh. - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

APA JUKUNG ITU? - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> APA JUKUNG ITU? - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

World Time Planner Short Intro - Duration: 0:53.

Change any 1 City Time

Changes all the cities time relatively

Select the time to add to Calendar

Change to Exciting Backgrounds

Change Font Size with Bold function also

Reorder cities

Let Customers Know your Product / Service Innovation

Share the time across Multiple Apps

Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, What'sApp, Messenger...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét