Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 29 2017

Do you want a candy? Hmm?

I was sorry to hear about Strucker.

But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create.

Human life. Not a growth market.

You didn't know?

Is this your first time intimidating someone?

I'm afraid I'm not that afraid.

Everybody is afraid of something.

Cuttlefish.

Deep sea fish.

They make lights, disco lights...

(IMITATES CUTTLEFISH)

to hypnotise their prey, and then...

I saw a documentary. It was terrifying.

So if you're going to fiddle with my brain

and make me see a giant cuttlefish,

then I know you don't do business.

And I know you're not in charge.

And I only deal

with the man in charge.

- (GLASS SHATTERING) - (GROANS)

There is no man in charge.

Let's talk business.

ULTRON: Upon this rock, I will build my church.

Vibranium.

KLAUE: You know,

it came at great personal cost.

It's worth billions.

(CHUCKLES)

Now so are you.

(CELL PHONE BUZZING)

It's all under your dummy holdings.

Finance is so weird.

But I always say,

"Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich"

"and wait to find out which is which."

Stark.

What?

Tony Stark used to say that.

To me.

You're one of his.

What? I'm not...

- (GRUNTS) - (GROANS)

I'm not.

You think I'm one of Stark's puppets?

His hollow men?

I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man?

- Stark is nothing! - (GROANS)

I'm sorry. I'm... Oh!

I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry.

It's just that I don't understand.

Don't compare me with Stark!

(GROANING)

ULTRON: It's a thing with me.

Stark is... He's a sickness!

STARK: Ah, Junior.

You're gonna break your old man's heart.

If I have to.

THOR: Nobody has to break anything.

ULTRON: Clearly you've never made an omelette.

He beat me by one second.

PIETRO: Ah, yes. He's funny.

Mr. Stark.

It's what? Comfortable?

Like old times?

This was never my life.

You two can still walk away from this.

Oh, we will.

- I know you've suffered. - (ULTRON SCOFFS)

(CHUCKLES) Captain America.

God's righteous man.

Pretending you could live without a war.

I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...

If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.

I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet."

Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?

I'm glad you asked that,

because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan.

(PANTING)

- Shoot them. - Which ones?

All of them!

HENCHMAN: Move! Move! Move!

(GUNFIRE)

For more infomation >> The Avengers vs Ultron 'Ulysses Klaue' Scene | Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015) Movie CLIP 4K - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Coloring Pages - Coloring Pages for Girls - Coloring Pages for Teens - Duration: 10:02.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Coloring Pages - Coloring Pages for Girls - Coloring Pages for Teens

For more infomation >> Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Coloring Pages - Coloring Pages for Girls - Coloring Pages for Teens - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Continúan las manifestaciones opositoras en Venezuela | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Continúan las manifestaciones opositoras en Venezuela | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Songs Nursery Rhymes 🍎 Learn Color For Kids 💕 Funny Learn colors with Alphabet #8 - Duration: 13:13.

Have a nice day

For more infomation >> Finger Family Songs Nursery Rhymes 🍎 Learn Color For Kids 💕 Funny Learn colors with Alphabet #8 - Duration: 13:13.

-------------------------------------------

Analista republicana: "El nivel de caos es apabullante" | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Analista republicana: "El nivel de caos es apabullante" | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Los republicanos fracasan por tercera vez con Obamacare | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Los republicanos fracasan por tercera vez con Obamacare | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Manifestaciones en Nueva York apoyan a los inmigrantes | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Manifestaciones en Nueva York apoyan a los inmigrantes | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Presentan una ley para legalizar a menores indocumentados | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Presentan una ley para legalizar a menores indocumentados | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ahijado de El Chapo Guzmán se habría entregado en EEUU | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Ahijado de El Chapo Guzmán se habría entregado en EEUU | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo, 28 de julio de 2017 | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 22:10.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo, 28 de julio de 2017 | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

Steppenwolf, JUSTICE LEAGUE: (SUPER Villain) Who Is this? - Duration: 4:24.

As one of the New Gods, Steppenwolf (which is German for "wolf of the steppe", or coyote) is the younger brother of Heggra, and the uncle of Uxas (Darkseid). He is also a member of Darkseid's Elite. He leads the military of Apokolips and also rides a hover bike which may be at the same level of technology as Orion's. Steppenwolf is one of the earliest survivors of Doomsday, the monster who once killed Superman. Two hundred and forty-five thousand years ago, Steppenwolf takes an Apokolips shuttle with Darkseid, Master Mayhem and a small crew to the planet of Bylan 5. The planet holds delicate natural materials Apokolips needs for weaponry, material which would be destroyed in the event of an invasion. The forcible marriage of Darkseid to the planet's princess comes to an end when Doomsday attacks. Master Mayhem is swiftly torn apart. Darkseid ignores Steppenwolf's orders to use Omega Beams and engages the creature in hand-to-hand combat. Steppenwolf sees the destruction wrought has doomed the planet and all who live on it. He teleports Darkseid out of harm's way, agreeing with Darkseid not to mention this to anyone. Doomsday escapes by stowing away on the Apokolips shuttle.[1] Most of Steppenwolf's appearances under the pen of Jack Kirby are in flashbacks: his debut, in New Gods #7, was a flashback story where he is introduced and helped Darkseid murder the wife of Darkseid's hated rival, Highfather. Highfather later tracks down and kills Steppenwolf in retaliation as the murder reignites the war between the two sides.[2] Steppenwolf appears later when Mister Miracle gains godlike powers over life and death. He torments Scott Free over his role in killing his mother (or alleged mother figure as is claimed) and in return is physically tortured. Scott ends up healing him, instead of killing him as he desires. He is sent with Darkseid's legions.[3] He is seen in New Gods V2 #6, with a new costume (a Kirby redesign for the figure's Super Power action figure). Though considered a "mockery", Steppenwolf is given the job of running Darkseid's military forces. He is later seen fighting The Flash (Barry Allen) and the Justice League of America.[4] In the pages Terror Titans #2, Steppenwolf appears as a member of the board of the Dark Side Club. He is killed by Clock King, who was using the Club for gladiator fights and simple cruel amusements.

I

Don't know wonder what your car. Don't need it doesn't get rhythmic

What's up? Well welcome to excuse my english. My name is Calvin it

What's up world welcome to excuse my English nerd

But we talk about comic book characters anime characters

Why they're actually important to the story octaves you may see them in trailers

it's important that if you're going to be a nerd as you understand what you're watching so you can enjoy it even further and

Today, we're going to be talking about stepping walk you act

You know who that is stay tuned to the end of the video and I'll tell you exactly what it is

And steppenwolf is his uncle now here

We're on Fandom and this is powered by Wiki

But it's not Wikipedia and so I'm going to kind of move through some of them stuff because it's not really pushing really

Good information there was probably about eight feet he's not a little man. He's not six feet. He's does cold

As I am so then I wouldn't be scared of right

Steppenwolf's is an apocalyptic

general a member of Darkseid's Elite and the father of the half Amazon's theory

steppenwolf letting army against Earth in the name of darkseid during the apocalypse war

steppenwolf later killed Wonder Woman and Superman

During their last-ditch like attack against him. He was I ever defeated after Batman

sacrifices licensing although several most parademons back through boom tubes

Seven will then spent the next five years in hiding trying to escape the world army

with the help of the remaining forces in fearing

different wolf later took control of a small country of the rain after

killing their king and fellow plans to conquer the world

Several wolf was later killed by Brutal moments after

Defeating the world Army and declaring himself master of Earth

Independent of darkseid

Now I want to kind of go into that art

There is speculation. It's just theory that in this movie that

Seven wolf is trying to break away from darkseid, but he's fighting with dark side because the parademons are actually here

He is leader of the apocalypse you are

and if you don't know who brutal is he

Earth to

Bizarro

We got to be dope okay? He's not like to jump by good guys actually legit. So brutal is actually a part of first to

Superman and he is it I mean he this earth - version of bizarro alright

So one of the one here's got killed busting chump. He got killed by a bad plan and so any other day

I told you I was beginning the conversation that we were going to say who us is actually dark side

Seven Wolfe is also dark sides uncle which is really crazy. I don't know if they're going to foot

There's our Justice League Arc

But I hope so

Because they all tell me what y'all think y'all think seven what's going to look like you think he's going to put down

The Justice league do you think anybody else is going to die? I really don't seem to remain showing his face as much as to

Call back nothing it will be smart LDP. They actually just kind of like

simmer down

let Superman

Out there let their you know their lowercase g. God sake stay hidden for a little bit and then

Come back. I'll be legit have a cover you know a

Man until till in between the series or so I hope that this information was helpful

You like the series please hit that thumbs up so meant to my channel subscribe to my channel and leave a comment

There's been the best part of Youtube. My name is Calvin

I am no one know what your kind don't need

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét