Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 28 2017

Whats up Youtube!

Danny Gun here

Guess what

In our previous Nerf Loadout video

we got over 50,000 likes

and guess what that means

that means, we're going to do another video

where we're going to pull out all our Nerf Guns

that we have, well most of them

and I

will pick

3 Nerf Guns

that I would take

into a Nerf War with me

Primary, side

and a backup weapon

I"m so excited

I"m pumped

I can't wait to get this going

I can't wait to get it going

Are you excited my friend?

huh?

No

I don't wanna do this

Would this change your mind?

Lets do this guys!

Yes

Yes, now

All Tommy has to do

is stand on the side there

and hand over the Nerf Guns to me

And I will decide whether I like them

and I'll put them here on the island

and if I don't like them I'll hand them right back to him

alright

What do I have to do?

Just stand on the side and hand me the Nerf Guns man

Actually, ahhh

The price went up

the price went up

That's more like it

Lets get the video going guys

Lets get it going

Cuz I want to deal with some nerf guns

I want to get some nerf guns in my hands

and I love money!

yeah!

Quick pause for some breaking news

Hey guys my bro and me are starting a brand new Vlog Channel

Its called BroVsBro

Now lets get back

to the loadout video

Lets do it guys!

Whats the first gun here?

Maybe

I like it

I like too many

I like them all

This one

Ok

Oh yeah

Oh yeah

Keep that

What is that?

You guys like this one?

I like it too

Ohh look at this bad boy

Nerf Dual strike

No

Put that there

What we got next

Nerf Apollo

Apollo is a keeper

Nerf Stryfe

Stealthy

Sexy

Its a keeper guys

ohhh

Nerf Cycloneshock

You know I'm gonna keep this

Because this

Is sexy

No

Not this one

ohhh

Keeper

Put that right in there

Ohh yeah

Noo

What's this

What we got here, yeah

ohhh

Nerf Rought Cut

2by4

No

Nerf Diatron

Yes

No

These new ones suck

Single load

One Nerf dart in there

No man

I don't want to go to nerf war with this

Boomco

No we're not gonna roll with Boomco this time around

What we got here?

Nerf Alpha Trooper CS6

No

Nerf Maverick

Its Tommy's go to weapon

Not for me

Nerf Strongarm

Lets put that in here

Nerf Barrel Break

Yes

Vagabond

from Doomlands

No I don't like this gun

when you use that in a nerf war

the bullets shank all over the place

Nerf rotofury

yes

we're keeping this

Nerf Rapidstrike CS-18

Yes

I'm not really into these Nerf Crossbows

No

I'm not hunting zombies

I'm not hunting zombies in this nerf war

Ohhh

Is this for aliens?

Am I gonna shoot down some aliens with this?

No

I'm not keeping that

Ohh yes

Yes and no

Actually no mainly beacuse

I'm not going to be recording anything

I like the way it fires

but I already have

the Nerf Rapidstrike there, so no

Moving on

moded Nerf Big shock

Keep it

Nerf Thunderblast

No, not this time

I don't want to keep that this time

This guy?

Not interested

Move on

Boomco

Sorry boomco

You're kind of out the game so far

You're out of the game boomco

Lets move on

No

That answers it right there

Doominator guys

That's a keeper

That's a lean mean fighting machine

yes

Rival

Khaos

We're keeping this for now

No

Ohhh

look at this bad boy

huh?

yes, putting this guy right over there

Crossbow

no

I need full auto, this is semi

No

Not gonna keep this one

Look at this guy huh

You guys like my mod?

on this, huh?

DO you?

Keeping it

Ohh moded Nerf Hotshock

Moded Nerf Hotshock guys

It shoots nerf rival bullets

or nerf balls

Keeping it

Alien Menace

No

not for me

Tirad Ex3

Keep it for now

Could be my backup weapon

Instead of Nerf Doublebreach

This is I don't even know what breach

quadruple?

Tendruple?

Is that a word? I don't know

No

I need something better

no

Nerf Alphahawk

You think I like this weapon?

Its not that accurate

Supposed to be

So no

What do we got here?

No

No

Ohh yeah

Nerf Demolisher baby

Demolisher

is the go to weapon for sure

We're gonna keep that here

take it easy with the throws man

Nerf Mastodon

Keep it right there

Nerf Hyperfire

That's a keeper

nut shot

We're keeping it, put it right there

put that in my pocket

Yeah

this is kind of heavy, bulky to carry

single shots, no

I need something full auto

Ohh nerf doomlands

no

Hell you doing man?

Boomco?

Sorry boomco

I just said you're out the game man

You need some new weapons

What do we got here, Nerf Regulator

huh?

This could go full auto, semi

or single shot

we're gonna keep this right here

Bow?

What I am Rambo? Go hunting for deer?

No

Too many

Bad memories with this nerf gun

ok, baby gun

no

that's his weapon

I don't wanna touch that

What I am gonna go, sniper?

I'm not looking for accuracy

I don't want to snipe anyone down

No

Nerf Desolator

This is decent

very decent

Nerf Tristrike?

Forget it man

this thing blows

No

You guys like this?

I do too

Lets put it here for now

Epic so far guys!

Epic!

ohhhh

Nerf NEMESIS

Say hello

to the bad guy.

Something like that

yes, we're keeping it

right there

ooookkk

Remember this guys?

Remember this?

Connect it right over here

Again

bad memories with this nerf blaster

its nice, its epic, nobody has this

but its too bulky and bad memories

No

Put that right there

What's next?

Where did you get this man?

Power Popper?

Atomic power popper?

Maybe

Another one?

Orange?

Blue and orange?

Power poppers? Two power poppers?

Lets keep them both, never know

They could come in handy

we you mod them, never know

Ohh yeah

Nerf Rough cut 9000

You guys remember this

You guys remember this nerf blaster

everybody copied it in the world

but we only have it here

so definitely gonna keep that

Alright

ohh shoot

Wow

Forgot about this bad boy

we also have this

Nerf gatling gun

Nerf gatling gun

that's a keeper alright

He had to find this one

he had to find

my favorite weapon

of all nerf weapons

so yes, keep that

I'm not gonna say it

Say it man

I'm not gonna do it for free, pay me

My gosh, here

Were you holding out earlier?

Just say it now

How much more more do you have?

Say it

I want more

Listen, just say it dude

Just say it

Do you have more?

yeah go get my money

that's right

That's right

Pay me

Say the line!

Pay me!

Alright

You can edit that part out

Just say the line man

Alright shut up!

Ok so this noob

is gonna pick

Pick what? What am I saying?

Primary weapon

This noob is gonna pick his

Primary nerf weapon

Alright, and I'm very

excited to do that

Now

I have to go through all this pile

and actually, no, this won't take long

because this

is definitely going to be my

my primary weapon

Nerf Rival...

Nemesis

I'm not gonna say it

Here

And now

this noob is going to pick

his favorite sidearm

Yes

And I'm really pumped about that too

Now

which sidearm am I going to go with guys

I think I made up my mind

Nerf Hyperfire

Hyperfire is going to be

my sidearm

You know how this works

and now this noob is going to pick

what are you picking?

Backup

and now this noob is going to pick

his backup

Nerd gun

Nerf weapon

yes

my backup, is going to be

backup is going to be

Can you hurry up, I'm gonna loose my mind

this is so stupid

will this calm you down?

I don't even know how much I have you already

this is like getting crazy

Alright, lets just

let me just refocus here

Ok

backup

Ohh yeah

You know this is my backup

Now the backup to the backup?

We already have that

backup to the backup

Is the nut shot baby

right there in my pocket already

ready to go

backup, backup to the backup

alright guys

so in summary

the nerf weapons that I would take

into a nerf war with me

would be this

Rival Nemesis

As my primary

Sidearm

will be the

Nerf Hyperfire

obviously I'd have some straps there to hold em

Backup

is the Nerf Rough Cut 9000

and the backup

to this backup

lets put that there

is the nut shot baby

that's the nerf weapons that I chose

this is what I'm going to nerf war with me

Are we done here?

If you want to see Tommy's 3 choices

of the guns he would take with him

into a nerf war

click on this link up here

and check it out

these are my 3 choices baby

I take these everywhere

and if you want me to film

and show you the rest of our nerf arsenal

because this is just a sample

go though every single nerf gun that we own

lets get 50 thousand likes going

50 thousand dollars!

50 thousand likes!

click like right now

get 50 thousand

and we gonna film that

Yeah

Alright, I'm out of here

yeah

Dudes

he's going to be so mad

when he finds out that fake cash

what a dooche

WHat?

Ahh nothing man

What did you just say?

I didn't say nothing dude

Hey

Lets go do it!

For more infomation >> ULTIMATE NERF LOADOUT!! - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

Feds say NOLA should return $2 billion to FEMA. Here's why: - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Feds say NOLA should return $2 billion to FEMA. Here's why: - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

GOP Congressman Tom Cole Open To Democrat Input On Health Care | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> GOP Congressman Tom Cole Open To Democrat Input On Health Care | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Friday: Cool front brings storms Saturday - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Friday: Cool front brings storms Saturday - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Controller Modz Custom PS4 Controller Review - Duration: 3:06.

We've reached another stop on our journey to discover the best PS4 controller.

This time we're taking a look at the Controller Modz custom DualShock 4 pad.

We were given free reign over the design, and so we went all out with this horror theme,

complete with red buttons and bullet style thumbsticks.

This is one of the more complex styles, with Controller Modz also offering more subtle

shell designs.

If you can manage to look past the cosmetic flair, you'll spot the main gameplay-affecting

element of this pad.

Two "Domin8or" buttons sit on the rear of the controller, positioned in a way that

allows them to be activated by the middle fingers.

We mapped the left button to "X," and the right button to "O."

This combination comes in useful when playing shooters, allowing us to jump around while

adjusting our aim in midair, and making it easier to quickly melee an enemy.

What's cool about Controller Modz, is that they allow you to add just one button if you

wish.

So if you just want to map X to the left side, and keep the right side free, you can do that

and it'll save you a bit of cash.

Shooters are what I play most, and having buttons on the rear of the controller has

saved my life more times than I can count.

Controller Modz's solution is well implemented and easy to trigger, without being too sensitive.

The Domin8or buttons are squishy, rather than clicky, keeping things very silent.

This squishiness was a bit of a turn off at first, but I quickly got used to it.

Custom pads from Controller Modz can also be outfitted with a Razorback Maxfire Modchip,

which allows for easy access to various software exploits.

Now we here at PlayStation LifeStyle don't encourage the use of mods, especially in multiplayer

matches.

The gameplay you see here is me playing against bots with rapid fire enabled.

Additional mods include drop shot, auto run, and a bunch more, and they all work as intended.

Though again, we'd advise against using them, but they are available if you want them.

Build quality is good, though some of the edges are a little rough and there are some

markings on the base of the bullet thumbsticks.

But overall, the pad feels just as solid as a normal DualShock 4.

I will say that it would have been nice to get the newly updated PS4 controller, with

the lightbar on the front and low latency USB connection, and I'd recommend emailing

Controller Modz as you make your purchase to confirm whether you'll be receiving the

old or the new model.

Controller Modz's pricing is very competitive.

With the option to have just one button, you're looking at a starting price of around $90

or £63 delivered.

Add an additional button to make for two in total, and you're looking at $101 or £71.

As you tweak your design and add more components, the price rises.

We'd recommend that you use the website's "Controller Creator" to build and preview

how the pad looks and how much it will cost.

There's also a bunch of premade designs that you can order with just a few clicks.

If you're in the market for a new custom PS4 pad, Controller Modz offers a bunch of

unique designs, as well as a very solid rear button solution.

And so that is our Controller Modz Custom PS4 Controller Review.

Let us know what you think of the pad in the comments down below.

If you enjoyed this video, hit the Like button, and be sure to subscribe if you haven't

already.

This has been Mack, for PlayStation LifeStyle, goodbye.

For more infomation >> Controller Modz Custom PS4 Controller Review - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Rockets or Cavs? Which is the better place for Melo? - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Rockets or Cavs? Which is the better place for Melo? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

DOFUS World Series – Qualifier Time Has Come! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> DOFUS World Series – Qualifier Time Has Come! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

India Looks at More Satellite Launches With New Facility From 2018 - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> India Looks at More Satellite Launches With New Facility From 2018 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

CRITICAL OPS MOD MENU HACK - AIMBOT, RADAR, LINEESP AND MORE 2017 - Duration: 1:00.

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HACKS!!!!

For more infomation >> CRITICAL OPS MOD MENU HACK - AIMBOT, RADAR, LINEESP AND MORE 2017 - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Play Girls Game - Baby Makeover Learn Colors Kids Games Hair Salon Dress up - Coke Games - Duration: 16:56.

Fun play girls game, baby makeover learn colors kids games hair salon dress up, coke games

For more infomation >> Fun Play Girls Game - Baby Makeover Learn Colors Kids Games Hair Salon Dress up - Coke Games - Duration: 16:56.

-------------------------------------------

Thunder Road Mid-Season Championships - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Thunder Road Mid-Season Championships - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Crack #19 - Lego Ninjago - Duration: 2:44.

Give me leg

because without leg

I can't live

In rain with tears I get wet

I know that you are here

Love increases around us

For more infomation >> Crack #19 - Lego Ninjago - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Drake x Lil Wayne Type Beat | The Best Girl | Leto Beats x SoTBeatz - Duration: 4:14.

drake type beat,drake type beat 2017,lil wayne type beat,Big Sean Type Beat,Producer of Big Sean,type beat 2018,Leto beats,Kanye West Producer,future type beat,buy beats,type beats,free beats,rap beats,hip hop beats,doug leto,lease beats,type beat 2017,rap instrumental,trap beat,rap beat,instrumental,beats,Executive Sound Studios,simple beats,rap,sotb,sotbeatz,hit single,pop beat,beat,drake x lil wayne type beat,drake beats,quavo type beat,la

drake type beat,drake type beat 2017,lil wayne type beat,Big Sean Type Beat,Producer of Big Sean,type beat 2018,Leto beats,Kanye West Producer,future type beat,buy beats,type beats,free beats,rap beats,hip hop beats,doug leto,lease beats,type beat 2017,rap instrumental,trap beat,rap beat,instrumental,beats,Executive Sound Studios,simple beats,rap,sotb,sotbeatz,hit single,pop beat,beat,drake x lil wayne type beat,drake beats,quavo type beat,la

drake type beat,drake type beat 2017,lil wayne type beat,Big Sean Type Beat,Producer of Big Sean,type beat 2018,Leto beats,Kanye West Producer,future type beat,buy beats,type beats,free beats,rap beats,hip hop beats,doug leto,lease beats,type beat 2017,rap instrumental,trap beat,rap beat,instrumental,beats,Executive Sound Studios,simple beats,rap,sotb,sotbeatz,hit single,pop beat,beat,drake x lil wayne type beat,drake beats,quavo type beat,la

For more infomation >> Drake x Lil Wayne Type Beat | The Best Girl | Leto Beats x SoTBeatz - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

MIXTAPE JOOHEON X I M BeMyFriend [VOSTFR] "CC" - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> MIXTAPE JOOHEON X I M BeMyFriend [VOSTFR] "CC" - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to use Mobile / Tablet as a Secondary Display for Computer !!spacedesk (remote display) - Duration: 5:59.

spacedesk (remote display)

Easy way to use your smartphone / tablet as a secondary display.

Turn ANY Tablet into a Dual Display - TwomonUSB

This app, hands down, made my jaw drop. Sure other apps display your mac on your iPad, but the others cant go multi platform Mac to Android, PC to IOS, its nuts.

How to use your IPad as a 2nd monitor for your MAC/PC for FREE!!!

How To Download Duet Display on an iPad (iOS) For FREE 2016 (NO Jailbreaking) Tutorial and Demo

Duet Display is a paid application on the Apple app store, but there is a way to install this app on your iPad for free. In this video, I show you how to install Duet Display completely free onto your iPad without jailbreaking in order to extend the screen on your Mac or PC to the screen on your iPad. Follow the steps shown in the video, and it should work perfectly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them

For more infomation >> How to use Mobile / Tablet as a Secondary Display for Computer !!spacedesk (remote display) - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Learn English - PINE TREE / NEEDLE / CONE - Raise Vocabulary score IELTS - Duration: 1:51.

e-fluentenglish.com I'm travelling in Norway and it's another wet day in summer!

I've gone for a hike. This is where I am. I beside lake and I'm

hoping that the sun will come out in the afternoon. i wryly there are pine tree

these are PINE trees.

Pine trees have needles. That's what we call the leaves of the pine tree and if

you look at the floor, or the ground, you can see lots of needles. Pine needles.

You can also see some pine CONES. The word for today is PINE / pine needles / cone

Look at the shape it's the shape of a cone.

Do you like walking in the rain? Do you like my new umbrella? I bought it this

morning! okay. I'll see you in the next video. Hopefully it will be in a dry!

afternoon thanks for watching bye bye

For more infomation >> Learn English - PINE TREE / NEEDLE / CONE - Raise Vocabulary score IELTS - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bodensee statt Antalya | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Bodensee statt Antalya | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Cum se înlocuiesc filtru de combustibil la BMW 3 E36 TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 6:42.

Use a phillips screwdriver

Use a socket №10

Use a simple screwdriver

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét