Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 28 2017

O NETWORK

How come you're dropping by Shay's house, Rosie?

I know you hate it.

I hate running into Trino.

He moved out, but he still visits the kids.

He only comes to pick them up.

He'd better not get back together with Shay.

What's up, Juan?

We've been waiting for you.

Hey.

Friends from the team.

You go on ahead. I'll catch up to you.

I told you not to come by my house.

Where's Juanelo?

Juan!

What are you doing?

My friends and I... I'll catch up with you later.

We play... baseball together.

We're waiting for you.

I was talking to them.

How are you, sis?

Wake Chiquis up and tell her to brush her teeth.

Hey!

Where are you going?

What?

What were you talking about with those hoodlums?

They were just buying some cassettes.

I record music for them.

Okay.

Alright.

Juan, I want you to stay on the straight and narrow.

I don't want anything bad to happen to you, got it?

Everything's fine.

-Got it? -Got it.

Alright.

I'm going to get something to drink.

I have to go, too.

Tell Dad to come to the studio. The session's about to start.

Forget it. We have to cancel the session.

No, Dad. We can't. We signed a contract.

I know.

We stand to lose a lot of money and our best clients,

but our singer is nowhere to be found!

-Can we wait a little? -No, we have to do this now.

We rented the space for tonight and all day tomorrow.

That bastard sure let me down.

I gave him a chance.

Where am I going to find another singer?

I have a plan, but you have to trust me.

I've always trusted you, son. What is it?

If you let me, I'll record that album.

"As I drink from the poisonous well we've come to call life,

death itself is the life I choose to live."

You're right.

I forgot to buy more.

Your sister's going to throw a fit when she finds out.

Well, I'll have to go buy more.

My flip-flops broke, too.

We can't leave Rosie alone.

Don't worry. I'll just finish my book.

We won't be long.

In the meantime, finish your book.

Kiss.

This isn't a game, Lupillo.

I'm not playing.

I can record that album.

I know every song.

I made the arrangements for them myself.

Our clients were promised something

and I can't show up with you.

I understand,

but it'll be worse if you show up empty-handed.

Let's be honest.

They only care about the money, right?

Yes, they signed up based on potential sales.

No one knows you.

No one knew Chalino either when he started.

No one trusted him, but he became a great star!

If he did it, so can I I'm asking you to trust me.

I trust you, son.

This is a business, though.

We can't mess with what's providing for our family.

Dad, you taught me to fight for my dreams

and that we Riveras always rise up to the challenge.

We have two options.

We don't record and we lose money, clients and sales

or we go all in and we hope to win.

What do you say?

That's my son!

That's Lupillo Rivera.

I'm sure you're going to be a star.

Let's do this.

Come on. Get in there.

Look who's here!

How are you, Rosie?

For more infomation >> Mariposa de Barrio | Episode 23 | Telemundo English - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль СПИННЕР ГИПНОЗ Гонщик загипнотизировал Щенячий патруль Игрушки Мультики для детей - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль СПИННЕР ГИПНОЗ Гонщик загипнотизировал Щенячий патруль Игрушки Мультики для детей - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Bath time dress up lily & kitty baby doll house colors play - Duration: 11:09.

Bath time dress up lily & kitty baby doll house colors play.

For more infomation >> Bath time dress up lily & kitty baby doll house colors play - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

Zoo - Starting Bid - Duration: 2:55.

I traced where the mercs took Clem...

and I told Mitch.

Let's pray he gets to her in time.

Abe.

I know what I did was wrong...

but I did it for Isaac.

You can't stand there, pretending...

you didn't consider turning Clem in yourself.

I spared you the guilt of that decision.

And I can live with that...

but I can't be in a marriage where my husband despises me.

When this is over...

...and Isaac is safe...

I think...

we should get a divorce.

(crying): That... that was your chance to disagree.

I separated some of the child's DNA

from Clementine's blood sample.

This child...

is not just a miracle.

It is our salvation.

It shares the same hormone as the new hybrids.

It is the missing piece

to solving the TX-sterility.

Clementine and her child must survive

because if they die,

all of mankind dies with them.

MAN (over speaker): Wake her up.

WOMAN: Okay, sweetie.

You're okay.

There's someone you should see.

Oh, my God, is that...

It's a boy.

He's beautiful.

Tell The Gentlemen that bidding will begin at $80 million.

For more infomation >> Zoo - Starting Bid - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool maintain Philippe Coutinho is not for sale as Barcelona crank up the pressure - Duration: 2:47.

Liverpool maintain Philippe Coutinho is not for sale as Barcelona crank up the pressure

Liverpool insist Philippe Coutinho is not on the market as Barcelona attempt to intensify their pursuit of the Brazil international.

The Reds rejected a £72 million offer from the Spanish giants a week ago with the message that they would not sanction a sale at any price for the 25-year-old, who has not shown any signs of agitating for an exit.

Coutinho delivered a masterclass in the 2-1 victory over Leicester City in the final of the Premier League Asia Trophy in Hong Kong on Saturday, and has undertaken every training session since as the club continue their pre-season preparations in Rottach-Egern, Germany.

He has not acted any differently with his team-mates or the staff, producing a typically high level of output.

Barcelona, meanwhile, have not submitted an improved bid for Liverpool's highest-paid player and reports from Spain suggesting the Merseysiders have named a fee for him - with contradictory amounts ranging from £89m to £134m - are inaccurate as no negotiations have taken place.

Jürgen Klopp on Phil Coutinho: I know he feels completely more than fine in Liverpool. He loves the club, he loves the city - it is clear .

Jurgen Klopp has repeatedly stated the Rio-born maestro will not be departing Anfield this summer - a stance applied to all core members of the squad.

If I say he is not for selling, he is not for selling, the German declared over the weekend. There is nothing else to say. Its a club decision, its my decision. Thats how it is..

The Reds boss held talks with Coutinho, who signed a new five-year deal in January without a release clause, following Liverpool's rebuffing of Barca's proposal and revealed afterwards: "I know he feels completely more than fine, comfortable - or whatever - in Liverpool.

He loves the club, he loves the city and all that is clear.

For more infomation >> Liverpool maintain Philippe Coutinho is not for sale as Barcelona crank up the pressure - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

เพลงมือปืน หน้ากากทุเรียน - Duration: 9:26.

For more infomation >> เพลงมือปืน หน้ากากทุเรียน - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Дмитров → Тверь (Дмитров, улица Семенюка → Тверь, проспект Победы) (06/2016) - Duration: 2:35:20.

For more infomation >> Дмитров → Тверь (Дмитров, улица Семенюка → Тверь, проспект Победы) (06/2016) - Duration: 2:35:20.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool tell Barcelona Philippe Coutinho transfer will cost them £133million - Duration: 2:35.

Liverpool tell Barcelona Philippe Coutinho transfer will cost them £133million

Liverpool are reportedly demanding an astonishing £133million for Philippe Coutinho amid rumours hes agreed personal terms on a transfer to Barcelona.

The Brazil international is one of the Reds most important players and the club are under little pressure to sell due to a strong financial situation, so hope this hefty price tag will scare Barca off.

It has been claimed that Coutinho has agreed on a move to the Nou Camp in what would be a worrying development for Liverpool, but it seems theyre doing all they can to prevent the deal going through.

The 25-year-old scored 17 goals and contributed seven assists to Liverpools season last term, and was rewarded for his fine form by signing a new long-term contract back in January.

Sport claim Coutinho himself could be ready to try and force his way to a move, but Liverpool are prepared to squeeze every penny out of Barcelona by demanding £133m.

That price tag would make the former Inter Milan man the most expensive transfer in history, though it could yet be eclipsed by two other potential deals this summer.

Barcelona themselves could be about to lose Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain for the full amount of his £197m release clause, and even if that doesnt go through Real Madrid are reportedly closing in on a £161m deal for Monacos Kylian Mbappe.

Coutinho is seen as an ideal long-term replacement for Andres Iniesta at Barca, who could move for Juventus forward Paulo Dybala as a more direct replacement for Neymar.

Liverpool, meanwhile, have already made a big-name signing in attack this summer by landing Mohamed Salah from Roma, though another purchase may well be necessary if they do end up losing Coutinho and gaining a significant boost to their transfer kitty.

For more infomation >> Liverpool tell Barcelona Philippe Coutinho transfer will cost them £133million - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Zoo - We Have A Problem - Duration: 2:07.

DARIELA: Abort. The deal is off.

Do not touch Clementine.

Let her go immediately.

(phone beeps)

We have a problem.

See, we had a deal in place.

With Reiden?

Whatever they told you, it isn't true.

I didn't steal anything from them.

I want to believe you,

Clementine, I do,

but I have a vast experience in matters such as these,

and people don't make deals over

valueless merchandise.

See, Leanne? She's dead.

And for the moment, our deal is dead along with her.

But, between you and me,

I think that we can come up with a better one.

I just need to know what makes you

so special.

Nothing.

Please. Wait. No...

Come on, is it something you know?

Something you have?

Something you took?

(breathing shakily)

Please. Stop.

You're making a mistake!

Three,

two,

one.

I'm pregnant!

Shock me and you'll kill the first baby

conceived in the last ten years.

Let's call The Gentlemen.

Who... who are The Gentlemen?

Who are The Gentlemen?

Who are The Gentlemen?!

For more infomation >> Zoo - We Have A Problem - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors Motu and Color Soccer Balls For Children, Motu Patlu in Hindi For Kids - Duration: 3:43.

Learning Colors Motu and Color Soccer Balls For Children, Motu Patlu in Hindi For Kids

For more infomation >> Learning Colors Motu and Color Soccer Balls For Children, Motu Patlu in Hindi For Kids - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

12 FOODS YOU CAN EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AND NOT GAIN WEIGHT - Duration: 4:07.

FOODS

YOU CAN EAT AS

MUCH

AS YOU WANT AND NOT GAIN

WEIGHT FOODS YOU CAN EAT AS MUCH

AS YOU WANT AND NOT GAIN WEIGHT FOODS YOU CAN EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AND

NOT GAIN WEIGHT FOODS YOU CAN EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AND

NOT GAIN WEIGHT

1 nhận xét:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals today & earn up to 270% a day.

    Trả lờiXóa