Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 31 2017

WoW Legion PvP Gameplay Patch 7.2.5 - 2v2 Rated Arenas on BM Hunter with voice!

Hi, and welcome to a bargains today calm your source for deals on electronics

Fashion Household goods and much more with over 50,000 products in our inventory [and] up to 40 percent off on most merchandise

You'll love shopping for goods [at] a bargains today

oh

It's pretty [quick] too cold

So actually wait you say negative 10 or 10

okay, miss me as I say negative tune with the

Yeah

I mean, then honestly 10 degrees does not feel that close to me like [I] think 10 degrees is pretty average

this maggot

Okay, give you

If he actually and chasing around he can't catch me. He's a dk. Oh

There's a sorry princess another personal. I'm sec, please

Got it for fun. I

parked myself

Sorry, are you good?

very easy game

And I max I was like really bad uh he also says control one the very first

Spell is pet attack

Send your piston for the pictures

Then someone risking it jill just to make this thing detective

you

I

oh

And I want you to play next to the pillars. I want I come pretty native scenery

That way if you wants to be one of us is Gonna have to lie and feel like that

Yeah

oh

nice

- it'd be funny okay harry cohn?

That's okay

great morning

keeping this guy, and I see

thick strokes kick the Kidney Green

for Barney

the last

Rico laundry

For voluntary functions we [go]

Have fun

I've asked [for] two

[opportunities]

Molly Bass you asked you a student [of] Louisville, I?

know

You did [I] think I things need to work on is just staying calm?

The only the only solution garlic is not the same thing. They're mine were fine

I'm gonna have to go forward fried bark against that other team [though] because I just

Normal bark plus all my other cooldowns is not enough to keep your life. I

May actually just use shadow milk, but that's okay. We'll just pretend that didn't happen

They like these nice to support to set them on the path. I didn't remember probably

Yeah, it is. It is best wishes they don't I'll tell me for their [complete]

Really at your house turn off crowd for now

just

Sorry [coming]

You can line it fine if you are

And we got a block was good

There's the type that makes it like nine sixty percent slow or something

because time

This guy over on his wing

You combining don't try [him] again. You got the phone

That's [this] [wings] here. I want to

Bash this alley if I can ever get [into] drinking that

That's the dry favor. I need a promise

Condom full car

Now you came age you can have whatever you want plants like it. Whatever you like

That's what I mean your [b]. You know what [I] mean [dude] [English]

Great going man. I'm just going to outline she'll adjust you can [try] to fight that

Great cloning [especially] Jake it gotta

Quit left I [can] quit

Okay, yeah, I just made a holy felon quick that was cloning every wolf wings

Rooting him being gay see now being a druid

[for] [me]. That's my mouth my mom uh

Uh yeah, it's gone

Yeah

I'm moving across the map

Or to get you see on the healing. What do you think?

You could [theater] oh?

All right now shot. It. There's not actually beat the chair - oh

My God, are you serious both on nothing annoying?

So fast not I can't actually can't get away from heavy

Yeah, but the priests to think about there

Hi, and welcome to a bargains today calm your source for deals on electronics

Fashion Household goods and much more with over 50,000 products in our inventory and up to [40%] off on most merchandise

You'll love shopping for goods at a bargains today

For more infomation >> WoW Legion PvP Gameplay Patch 7.2.5 - 2v2 Rated Arenas on BM Hunter with voice! - Duration: 14:57.

-------------------------------------------

10 Craziest Things Found By Airport Security - Duration: 11:38.

10 craziest things found by airport security

For more infomation >> 10 Craziest Things Found By Airport Security - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

Song of Phoenix (思美人) - Episode 59 [Eng Sub] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:19.

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

♫ The far and long roads, the man I miss is at a distant place ♫

♫ Seeking the truth in heaven and on earth, opening up the words deep in my heart, not looking back ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful woman, if one's heart could be fragrant ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful woman, desolate like the moon ♫

♫ I worry, when can I appreciate the grasses and flowers with a beautiful woman ♫

♫ The ancient people didn't have time to leave some Yimoxiang (a type of plant) ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful lady, heart becoming fragrant on its own ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful lady, fragrant dreams ♫

♫ The whole world is drunk, one's whole life just follows the blue water ♫

♫ I'll drive and go away for an adventure, flying as I want to in the nine skies ♫

Song of Phoenix

Episode 59

The peak that a grand ambition reaches, love how the white clouds floats freely in the sky. - Sorrowful Returning Wind from Nine Chapters by Qu Yuan

The Inner Court (harem) has evil spirits.

Where?

It seems to be coming from the southwestern corner of the palace, at a very vast area.

Southwest direction?

Isn't that River Algae Palace?

Queen Dowager, Consort Ying is from the State of Qin!

With the recent Qin and Chu war, could it be the restless souls are surrounding River Algae--

Stop talking.

Currently, the grieving spirits emitted are quite strong, so it must have something to do with the person living there.

If we just ignore it and let it be, a bigger disaster might happen.

Then since you know it's from River Algae Palace,

is there a way to break it?

There is a way. But...

But what?

Perhaps Consort Ying will have to suffer a little.

Right now, the situation is a bit dangerous.

Maybe we can try to organize an offering ceremony to the heavens.

Offering to the heavens?

Royal Mother, you said that we must organize an offering ceremony to the heavens?

I haven't been sleeping well lately.

Ever since the Great Shaman of Chu spoke,

I woke up from nightmares every day.

It's just that letting the consorts of the inner palace to do an offering ceremony to the Heaven,

won't that sound absurd when people learn of it?

I wasn't the one that said that.

It was the Great Shaman of Chu.

But, that's true.

I also find River Algae Palace a little strange.

Despite being summer, it feels cold when you go inside it.

Besides, that Consort Ying,

she never associates with the rest of you and just holds that rabbit,

living not as a ghost or a human.

I wouldn't believe you if you said there were no problems with her.

Yes. Since you have decided, I will go arrange for it right now.

It's just...should we tell Consort Ying ahead of time?

There's no need. This is an order.

She must obey.

After everything is ready,

I will personally go to find her.

Yes.

Greetings, Queen Dowager.

Greetings, Great Shaman of Chu.

Consort Ying, we are now going to the nine-level stage for an offering ceremony to the heavens

to remove the evil spirits surrounding your body. Please come with us.

Evil spirits? What do you mean?

You don't need to care too much. Just come along.

I won't go! Why should I go?

You have no choice!

Queen Dowager. Queen Dowager, you cannot be like this! I won't go!

The earlier you do the offering ceremony, the earlier I will be at ease.

Great Shaman of Chu, you must do your best today.

You must totally eliminate the evil spirits surrounding Consort Ying

and ease my heart.

Do not worry, Queen Dowager.

I will definitely do my best.

Big Sister, don't be afraid.

Big Sister, there's no time. Hurry and go.

If you don't go now, you'll be discovered.

Then what about you?

You don't need to worry about me. I will have my ways.

Mo Chou, if I can reach Xianyang,

I will be forever grateful to you.

Big Sister Ying, getting to meet you

is the happiest thing to happen in my life.

Alright. Hurry and go.

Hurry and go!

Be careful on the road.

-Stop! -Stop!

Big Sister!

Princess!

-Great Shaman of Chu! -Yu Niang.

I've never really supported the Princess leaving,

but I am willing to give up my life to go with her.

If the Princess won't fight for herself one more time,

she won't have another chance!

So I beg you, you must succeed!

The Princess cannot take more disappointment!

Hurry and get up.

It looks like there will be a good show to watch now.

Your Majesty!

Great Shaman of Chu, you are very daring!

Take them back!

Yes!

Your Majesty, the Great Shaman of Chu dared to openly trick you

and trick the Queen Dowager and all of us!

Then it means that the evil spirits she was talking about are just made up things!

Great Shaman of Chu really wants chaos to happen in this world.

Your Majesty, I don't know what is going on,

but according to what I know about her,

if there was no special reason, the Great Shaman wouldn't do something so ridiculous.

Please investigate, Your Majesty!

Your Majesty, no matter what, the Great Shaman has earned great merit for us.

Your Majesty, please look upon her past merit

and spare the Great Shaman of Chu!

What a joke! It is the crime of lying to the king!

How can there still be any pardon based on past relations?

Your Majesty, ever since the Great Shaman of Chu was appointed,

the country's state has been in turbulence.

Your Majesty was benevolent and kept sparing her before. We all didn't say much more about it.

But now, she dares to trick the king, the Queen Dowager, and the Queen!

Even all the lords of the court!

She's trying to control the entire court with her own hands!

I agree with Lord Jing!

The rules are the rules.

Guilty royalty are as guilty as commoners committing the same crime.

Can she be spared because she is the Great Shaman?

I ask Your Majesty to hurry and deal with the Great Shaman of Chu,

and enforce the country's rules.

Please deal with the Great Shaman of Chu!

Your Majesty, I only hope that you can investigate this case!

Take the Great Shaman of Chu and Consort Ying,

and put them in prison!

She actually dared to fool me? She's really getting unruly!

Queen Mother, don't be angry, don't be angry!

Isn't that right?

She even dares to trick the Queen Dowager!

She put on such a big act in the harem too!

Is she trying to make us all fools?

She didn't just lie to me.

She even wrongly used the power of the Great Shaman of Chu!

If the king wasn't intelligent and discovered her plan early,

Consort Ying would have escaped!

If this gets out, we would have been made a complete joke!

Perhaps, Consort Ying begged the Great Shaman of Chu to do it.

Little Sister Tian, it's just one Consort Ying.

She has come to the Palace of Chu for so many years.

She usually doesn't even dare to speak a word.

She wouldn't dare to do such a thing.

Queen Dowager, that Great Shaman of Chu must have influenced her.

This matter cannot be treated lightly.

We must eliminate her so the government and the inner palace can be at peace.

Enough, enough. There's no need to keep talking.

Stop talking! Queen Mother will harm her health from her anger!

All of you go back.

Yes.

I trusted her so much!

Yet...I fell into her trap!

Queen Dowager, do you really want to kill her?

If I don't kill her,

it will be hard to ease my hatred!

Please be calm, Queen Dowager. It's easy to punish Consort Ying,

but the Great Shaman of Chu

cannot be touched!

Princess. I'm afraid this time,

it will be hard for us to escape again!

This is fate.

What I'm worried about now is Little Sister Mo Chou.

She tricked the king for me.

She incited the king's great anger. I'm afraid nothing good will happen.

Vice Chancellor Qu, you are...?

I want to see the king.

The king has ordered that he won't see anyone.

The king once said that no matter what it is for, I can come see him.

Vice Chancellor Qu, please do not make things hard on us.

It's an emergency! Let me in!

You-!

Vice Chancellor Qu, if you insist on being like this, don't blame us for not being courteous!

Let go of me! Let go of me! I want to see the king!

It's an emergency! Let go of me!

Stop!

Vice Chancellor Qu, the king invites you in.

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

Greetings, Your Majesty.

I just knew that as long as she is in trouble,

the first to appear will definitely be you.

Your Majesty, I did come for the Great Shaman of Chu,

but I must first defend Consort Ying.

A person from the State of Qin

repeatedly gains your defense?

Just why?

Your Majesty, did you know? Qin and Chu have been at war for years.

As a girl from Qin, Consort Ying

has been trapped between the two states.

She then became an object where you all vent your anger to.

So? The Great Shaman of Chu should trick everyone,

and save her even if she becomes guilty of tricking the king?

If I don't punish her this time,

how can I stop those criticisms?

Your Majesty, please think again!

You can't bear to?

I do not dare.

Mo Cho used to be my concubine, and is now the Great Shaman of Chu.

Even I dare to do it. Why can't you?

-What? You have nothing to say now? -Your Majesty!

Enough! Stop pleading!

In the past, no matter what you said, I'd believe it.

But this time, I don't want to hear it.

Leave!

Vice Chancellor Qu, please leave.

I take my leave.

Zhao Manor

Say that again?

Father, please save the Great Shaman of Chu.

What do you take me as?

Father, the situation now is very serious.

Last time, she wasn't killed because you spoke on her behalf in front of the Queen Dowager.

This time, I beg you to save her one more time!

Why do you think I will save her repeatedly?

Think about what crime she has committed!

Yes. The Great Shaman of Chu has gone a bit overboard this time.

A bit overboard?

She dared to take an royal consort out of the Palace and even dared to trick the Queen Dowager.

What else would she not dare to do? You want me to save her?

If you don't want to live, I still do!

If you don't go save her, she'll really die!

What did you promise me?

You said you wouldn't associate with her anymore. But to save her,

you come to beg me?

Don't forget. Bixia is your wife!

-Father! -Enough! Stop talking.

Leave.

Leave!

During these years, she's made it through every trial.

This time shouldn't be an exception.

What did the king say?

Is there no other way?

She's committed a big crime now.

Everyone are avoiding her like a plague. Who will still talk for her?

Orchid Dais Palace

Mo Chou!

Your Majesty. Your Majesty, did you have a nightmare?

What time is it?

Your Majesty, it is already 5 a.m.

What did the Queen Dowager say?

To give her poisonous wine.

When?

Tomorrow noon.

They said they had it looked up already, it's supposed to be a time when the Yang influence is at its peak

to prevent evil spirits from being too strong when the Great Shaman of Chu leaves.

Your Majesty, the Great Shaman of Chu is guilty of tricking the king.

The Queen Dowager won't spare her no matter what!

Yes, the crime of tricking the king.

It is still early. Rest some more, Your Majesty.

You can leave first.

Yes.

Wait!

Go for a walk with me.

Mo Chou Palace

♫ Thinking of a beautiful lady, the road is long and undetermined to end ♫

♫ Ten mile horizon, no date of return ♫

♫ So many words, are like fish bones in the bottom of my heart ♫

♫ Deep longings like thousands of threads, day and night ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful lady, clouds leisurely floating for me ♫

♫ How come going away to do some great undertaking isn't really what I want? ♫

♫ The returning bird rides with the wind and flew far away, while I broke my wings and stayed at the same place ♫

♫ Pointing my fingertips and thinking about softening up the horizon ♫

♫ A man aspires on thousands of years of concerns, overflowing in his chest ♫

♫ Throwing it into the water, the river then flows to the east ♫

♫ Laughing but not laughing; sad, hence, sad, who in the mortal world can understand? ♫

♫ Flicking one's sleeve, walking alone, and not looking back ♫

♫ There are orchids giving off fragrance, the cold wind with its heroic posture smiles ♫

♫ and asks the man if he can identify her traces ♫

♫ While the fireworks haven't dissipated yet, pick up a lotus to share ♫

♫ Don't let regrets wind around your heart ♫

♫ There are orchids giving off fragrance, the cold wind with its heroic posture smiles ♫

♫ and asks the man if he can identify her traces ♫

♫ While the fireworks haven't dissipated yet, pick up a lotus to share ♫

♫ Don't let regrets wind around your heart ♫

Your Majesty, the sun has risen.

Let's go.

Luan Kun Palace

Greetings, Queen Mother.

What is the rush

that you must come see me so early?

Why do you look so pale?

Queen Mother, I have a request.

I'd like you to think over it clearly first.

What crime has the Great Shaman of Chu committed this time?

If you feel that she can manage your heart whims

then I'll let you say it.

Queen Mother, no matter what, executing her

is a little too extreme.

Alright. She can live.

But, she must be imprisoned for life. How about that?

Queen Mother!

Yes. In this world,

there are thousands of ways to die.

But, the most painful way

is to live in a living hell.

I know you have her in your heart.

But I cannot watch you

ignore black and white and become a joke!

I will make it fast.

If you cannot do it, I will do it myself.

Queen Mother, you are-!

Mo Chou is the Great Shaman of Chu after all. If we execute her, we might get punished by the heavens.

By being so disgraceful toward me,

naturally, she chose to die.

If the heavens really want to punish the State of Chu,

I will take it myself.

Lan Xin, pass my order. Present her with poisonous wine.

Have someone watch her take it. There is to be no time wasted.

Do you hear me?

Yes.

Queen Mother. I have one last request.

This poisonous wine,

let me take it to Mo Chou.

Forget it. Lan Xin, let's go.

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

Great Shaman of Chu, the king invites you to come. Come with me.

Greetings, Your Majesty.

I know you were never willing to be my concubine.

I was never willing to believe in that,

but, even if you are not willing,

but at least you are my concubine in name.

I let it go. Later, you became the Great Shaman of Chu.

Such a minimal title I could not hold back.

I let that go too.

Because I like you in my heart.

I valued you.

I believed that one day,

you'd be moved by me and like me back.

But I never imagined that I was wrong!

And I was ridiculously wrong!

Your Majesty!

Your heart never had me in it!

So much that you have used my trust in you

to break the law and help my wife run away from the palace!

Do you have any conscience?

-Is everything clear? -Yes.

This is the king's order. After you are finished, come back and report immediately.

Yes.

Go on.

Big Sister Ying is your concubine, and a Princess of the State of Qin.

What do those words mean?

Your Majesty, let me ask you.

Do you still remember the time that Big Sister Ying has been here for?

When she was fourteen years old, Big Sister Ying left her home

and became a chess piece to create harmony between Qin and Chu.

During these years, her time spent in the Palace of Chu,

I'm afraid Your Majesty wouldn't be able to imagine it.

What a joke!

All her daily necessities are the same as the other concubines!

I once favored her too!

Did I make her suffer?

Is that so?

But her child died. Her heart died too.

You slowly grew cold towards her.

Anyone in this palace can bully her.

Qin and Chu went to war.

The State of Chu lost and everyone took out their anger on her.

If the State of Qin lost, no one would

respect the Princess of a defeated country.

During these years, we are often together.

Sometimes, she comes to see me. Sometimes, I go look for her.

She says we're very similar.

She says we're the same.

We are little plants without roots in this palace.

Any small gust of wind,

and we don't know which direction we'll be blown in.

The two of us supported each other like this, and accompanied each other.

Without each other perhaps,

we would have been blown away long ago and separated.

She once told me

that the day she came here, before she left,

the last time her mother helped her dress.

She cried while helping her dress.

Big Sister Ying comforted her, saying,

"Mother, don't worry. I will definitely come back."

But her mother told her,

"Since you're going to the State of Chu,

you will no longer be the Princess of Qin.

Forever and ever, don't think of returning."

Big Sister Ying also said,

when she left, to send her off, her mother

quickly took a carriage to the border between Qin and Chu.

Big Sister Ying turned and watched the carriage slowly grow farther away.

She couldn't help but cry.

Yu Niang said, "Women cannot cry on their wedding day."

"If you cry, you'll never gain happiness."

But she still couldn't help but cry.

Later on, not long after she came to the State of Chu,

her mother died from depression.

Your Majesty, you also have your own mother.

I heard that the Queen Dowager was hit by an arrow for you.

Every time it rains,

the person you worry about most is the Queen Dowager.

Your Majesty, you are actually so lucky.

You are still able to keep being filial to your mother.

But Big Sister Ying, couldn't even

see her mother one last time.

Yu Niang, I just dreamed that I went home.

Really?

I also dreamed of Mother.

She was still so young and beautiful.

I really want to see her.

Yes. In the State of Qin, your mother

was the most beautiful woman in the country.

Or else, how could she have birthed such a beautiful princess?

Lady Consort.

You are...?

This is wine from the king.

He couldn't wait anymore.

He finally couldn't wait anymore!

Princess!

As you say it,

I made Consort Ying suffer and I owe her?

Your Majesty, you have so many concubines,

but you never sincerely used your heart to love any of them.

Actually, you've never loved anyone before.

Oh? You think so?

True love doesn't need possession.

Even if two people aren't together,

they will still miss each other, hope to see each other again.

You are saying, I don't understand love?

At least if you love someone, you would protect and watch over them.

Then who do you miss?

Who is the person that you yearn to see?

I am the Great Shaman of Chu now. I gave up love long ago.

The Great Shaman of Chu is just not allowed to marry. But no matter how you restrict it,

you won't be able to restrict love.

Is Qu Yuan the person in your heart?

Your Majesty, stop asking.

Did you bring me here to just say these things?

I just want to know if my affections

can receive an answer!

If Your Majesty really has love in your heart,

then please care about your own women.

Some people use their entire life to love.

But in the end, don't they still end up in prison, uncertain of one's life?

Mu Yi! Mu Yi!

-Your Majesty. -Did you send the things over?

They were sent over long ago.

Yu Niang.

In all these years, you were the one taking care of me.

You are my only family member here.

Now, I have fallen to this state.

I dragged you down too.

Princess! Don't say that!

To be able to serve you is my fortune!

When I left the State of Qin, you took a bottle of wine with you.

It's silky-soft with a kick, but so unbearably bitter.

That is the taste of Qin.

It makes a person of Qin forever unable to forget their home.

Yu Niang. You worked hard for me your entire life.

I have nothing much to repay you with.

Please accept a bow from me.

Princess!

Princess, actually I treated you as my own child long ago!

What mother watches their child die first?

This wine...

Yu Niang!

Let me drink it first!

Yu Niang!

Princess.

We can go home now.

Yu Niang! Yu Niang, wake up!

Yu Niang!

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

♫ Day and night, summer and winter, nonstop changes ♫

♫ Herbs and trees, prosperity and decline, would still depend on a beautiful woman ♫

♫ Rumors brought by wind from all over; inciting ministers with different dreams ♫

♫ Asking Heaven if it can bear witness to one's loyalty ♫

♫ Muddy and clear, beautiful and ugly, overturning all living creatures ♫

♫ Angelica and magnolia, orchids and quan, have a hard time emitting their fragrance ♫

♫ Why must you proceed against the current? Why must a lonely flower admire herself? ♫

♫ No one knew that one's birthplace has become someone else's territory ♫

♫ Outstanding in a chaotic world, who can understand one's desire? ♫

♫ Going far to travel, yet one's heart is tied with one's home ♫

♫ Drinking one 'Li Sao', the pain of separation ♫

♫ Getting drunk for a lifetime of dedicating oneself for one's country ♫

♫ Coping with the long, long road; hard to beg the heaven and the earth ♫

♫ I lamented the numerous sorrows in the life of the citizens ♫

♫ Singing one 'Li Sao', pain of separation ♫

♫ Sighing how hard it is to keep a bosom friend ♫

♫ For the ideal that I hold dear to my heart, I'd not regret a thousand times to die. In the end, turning into ashes.

♫ If this dream is difficult, let's just leave it to the next generations to ponder ♫

♫ Outstanding in a chaotic world, who can understand one's desire? ♫

♫ Going far to travel, yet one's heart is tied with one's home ♫

♫ Drinking one 'Li Sao', the pain of separation ♫

♫ Sighing how hard it is to keep a bosom friend ♫

♫ For the ideal that I hold dear to my heart, I'd not regret a thousand times to die. In the end, turning into ashes.

♫ If this dream is difficult, let's just leave it to the next generations to ponder ♫

For more infomation >> Song of Phoenix (思美人) - Episode 59 [Eng Sub] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:19.

-------------------------------------------

Larry Hernández aclara su supuesta rivalidad con Roberto Tapia | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Larry Hernández aclara su supuesta rivalidad con Roberto Tapia | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Polémica por el tema Damaso de Gerardo Ortiz, que habla de un narcotraficante - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Polémica por el tema Damaso de Gerardo Ortiz, que habla de un narcotraficante - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Romeo Santos le hace un baile sensual a Susana Giménez | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Romeo Santos le hace un baile sensual a Susana Giménez | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Jerry Bazúa confesó si los rumores del embarazo de Paulina Rubio son ciertos - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Jerry Bazúa confesó si los rumores del embarazo de Paulina Rubio son ciertos - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo se presentó en corte por su caso de evasión fiscal en España - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo se presentó en corte por su caso de evasión fiscal en España - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

🛑QUAL MELHOR CURSO DE MARKETING DIGITAL PARA INICIANTES - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> 🛑QUAL MELHOR CURSO DE MARKETING DIGITAL PARA INICIANTES - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Bollywood Marriages - 11 Bollywood Stars Who Married 3 Or More Times | Secret Marriage | Full List | - Duration: 5:28.

Please Check Video Description For Details/Updates

For more infomation >> Bollywood Marriages - 11 Bollywood Stars Who Married 3 Or More Times | Secret Marriage | Full List | - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Dulce le manda un mensaje a Ninel Conde sobre Giovanni Medina | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Dulce le manda un mensaje a Ninel Conde sobre Giovanni Medina | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Playing Pixel Painters - Duration: 6:25.

Hey guys welcome to Owl Time!

Today I'm playing Pixel Painters!

That was fast

T-rex

Okie dokey

I almost didn't finish the sun

Vote for me!!

:(

These are bad drawings but they tried.

MAR1As won

She did really good

lag

Well hopefully you have enjoyed this video!

But don't forget to leave a like to show support!

Well either way this video is ending so...

Buh Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét