Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 28 2017

Hello Guys! What's up?

welcome to computer repair.

I come back with another tech video.

In this video I'm going to show

How to enable or disable cookies on google chrome

It's easy to do that.

Just follow me and enable or disable cookies

In your chrome browser.

So, Let's take a look.

At first open your browser

Then click on menu bar.

And go to settings.

Then scroll down your mouse.

Then go to advanced settings

Then go to content settings.

Here you can see cookies.

Then expand this.

If you want to allow cookies.

Then unchecked this.

And it's enable your cookies.

If you want to disable cookies.

then check this.

and check this block third parties cookies.

and it'll disable cookies in chrome browser.

If you want to remove all cookies and site data

select remove all

If you asked to continue, do that.,

and it delete all your save cookies data.

That's it.

Thank you for watching this video.

My name is SALIM KHAN.

You're watching computer repair.

If you like this video,

please put a thumps up and appreciate it

just so the YouTube algorithm knows that

you actually like this video.

And if you've any question,

Please post them in comment section below.

Thank you....

For more infomation >> How To Enable Or Disable Cookies On Google Chrome ✔ Internet Cookies ✔ Full HD ✔New-2017 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

OneRepublic: "Truth to Power" - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> OneRepublic: "Truth to Power" - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

What´s the Weather Like + MORE English Magic Stories for Kids | Steve and Maggie from Wow English TV - Duration: 12:02.

See you.

Bye.

Great.

School's finished.

Time to go home.

What's a beautiful day.

Blue sky and sunny.

Oh.

Hey.

Hello boys and girls.

I'm going home on my bike.

Hey.

You can come with me.

Come on.

It will be fun.

Are you ready.

Off we go.

Yeah.

I like riding my bike on a sunny day like today.

It's great.

Look.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's sunny.

Say it with me.

Come on.

What's the weather like?

It's sunny.

What's the weather like?

It's sunny.

What's the weather like?

It's sunny.

Great.

Hey Steve.

Hi Maggie.

It's a beautiful sunny day today.

Isn't it?

Yeah.

The weather is changing.

I can see a Cloud.

Oh.

Yeah.

Look.

I can see a cloud too.

Oh oh.

Oh.

Maggie.

Can you fly ahead and tell me what the weather's like.

Thank you.

Oh.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's raining.

Let's tell Steve.

Steve.

Steve.

Hey Maggie.

What's the weather like up there?

It's raining.

Oh no.

It's raining.

Oh.

Oh no.

It's raining.

There's water everywhere.

Oh.

I can't ride my bike.

Be careful.

Steve.

Wow.

Hey Maggie Look.

Carry on in a canoe.

Yeah.

The weather's no problem now.

Look.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's raining.

But it's getting quite cold.

Yeah.

Maggie.

It's very cold.

Hey.

Can you fly ahead again and tell me what the weather's like.

Okay.

It's really cold.

Hey.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's snowing.

Let's tell Steve.

Hey Maggie.

What's the weather like up there?

It's snowing.

Snowing?

Yeah.

Oh no.

Oh look.

Yeah.

It's snowing.

Yeah.

And the water is freezing.

Oh oh.

I can't carry on.

Oh Steve.

Steve.

Hey.

Maggie.

Look at me now.

I can continue on skis.

Yeah.

The weather is no problem.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's snowing.

This is great.

Oh but it's getting a little windy.

Oh oh.

Maggie.

Can you fly ahead and tell me what the weather's like.

Okay.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's windy.

Maggie.

What's the weather like?

It's windy.

You're right.

It's really windy.

I can't carry on.

Wow.

Hey.

Maggie.

Look at me.

I can continue in a paraglider.

Yeah.

This is great.

Weather is no problem now.

No.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's windy.

But no problem for me.

Hey.

Oh no Maggie.

It's getting cloudy.

I can't see anything.

No.

Maggie.

What can you see?

What can you see?

It's cloudy.

I can't see anything.

Oh.

Ha.

The weather is changing.

Oh no.

I can see your house.

Steve.

Be careful.

Oh no.

That was lucky.

Hey.

Steve.

Oh dear.

Steve.

Hi Maggie.

Are you okay.

Yes, I'm okay.

Pfu.

I'm happy to be here in my garden.

Yeah.

But look it's not sunny anymore.

No.

What's the weather like?

Yeah.

It's cloudy.

But Steve.

The weather is changing.

It's sunny.

You're right Maggie.

Look.

It's sunny again.

Yeah.

And everything is okay.

What a crazy way home.

See you next time boys and girls.

It's Steve and Maggie.

What?

Oh no.

Hey.

Oh.

Oh.

Hey.

Hello.

Hi.

Look, it's cold and snowing outside today.

So.

I'm wearing warm clothes.

Like this.

Woolly jumper.

These trousers and hey.

Wait a minute.

I'm not wearing any socks.

I need warm woolly socks.

There must be some in my wardrobe.

Woolly socks.

I need a pair of woolly socks.

Where am I my woolly socks?

Hey.

Look.

I found a woolly sock.

So, what is it?

Say it with me.

It's a woolly sock.

It's a woolly sock.

It's a woolly sock.

Yeah.

But it's only one woolly sock.

And I've got two feet.

Where is the other woolly sock?

No, no, no, no.

Oh.

Where is the other woolly sock?

No, no.

Oh.

Hey.

Oh.

I can't find the other woolly sock.

Oh.

Hey!

Who made this mess?

Oh.

It was me, wasn't it?

Sorry.

Hey Steve!

Steve!

Let's play!

Let's play!

Not now Maggie.

I'm looking for my other woolly sock.

Oh Steve.

It's on your... not now Maggie.

I'm looking for my other woolly sock.

Silly Steve.

Can you see my other woolly sock?

Yeah!

Yes?

Really?

Where?

Hihihi.

Is it under the table.

Is it the other woolly sock?

No.

It's a woolly hat.

Look.

What is it?

It's a woolly hat.

Auu.

Hey.

I'm going to need a woolly hat.

Great.

Hey.

Look.

I'm wearing a woolly hat.

Oh.

What's that?

Over there.

What is it?

Is it the other woolly sock?

No.

So what is it?

Aha.

Look.

It's a scarf.

I'm going to need a scarf.

Oh great.

Look.

I'm wearing a red scarf.

Oh, but where is the other woolly sock?

Can you see the other woolly sock.

Yeah!

Yes?

Where?

There?

Yeah.

Under the bed?

Aha.

No!

So, what's under the bed?

Well, it's not my other woolly sock.

Is it?

No!

Oh, look.

There my white gloves.

I'm going to need my white gloves.

Okey.

Where is the other sock?

Okey.

I'm wearing white gloves.

But I still can't find my other woolly sock.

Hihi.

Oh.

Can you see my other woolly sock?

Yes, I can.

You can.

Where?

There!

Where?

There!

Where?

On your shoulder!

I know Maggie.

I need two woolly socks.

Your other shoulder.

Oh.

Hahaha.

It's here.

He hey.

I found my other woolly sock.

Thanks Maggie.

So what are they?

They are woolly socks.

They are woolly socks.

They are woolly socks.

Great.

Time to put on my woolly socks.

Okey.

Hey look.

I'm wearing woolly socks.

I'm wearing a woolly hat.

I'm wearing white gloves and I'm wearing a red scarf.

I'm ready to go and play in the snow.

Come on, Maggie.

Let's go!

Hey Steve!

Wait! Wait! Hahaha.

He's not wearing boots.

Haha.

Steve!

Hey.

Oh no!

I'm not wearing any boots.

Oh.

Three, two, one....

hello Steve!

Hahaha.

Cold, cold, cold.

What's the matter Steve?

Well Maggie.

I'm not wearing boots.

Oh.

Where are my boots?

There.

Yeah, there are.

Look.

Hey!

Time to put on my black boots.

Come on and let's go!

Hey.

That's better.

Look.

I'm wearing black boots.

Yeah.

See you next time.

Bye, bye everybody.

Bye, bye.

Come on Maggie!

Let's play!

Yeah.

It's Steve and Maggie.

Oh.

Hello boys and girls.

Hi.

Oh hey look.

What's that?

What is it?

What is it?

What is it?

I don't know.

What is it?

What is it?

I don't know.

What is it?

Look.

A door, a door, door, door.

Look.

A door, a door, door, door.

What is it?

What is it?

I don't know.

What is it?

What is it?

I don't know.

What is it?

Look.

A window, a window, window, window.

Look.

A window, a window, window, window.

What is it?

What is it?

I don't know.

What is it?

What is it?

I don't know.

What is it?

Look.

A house, a house, house, house.

Look.

A house, a house, house, house.

Yeah.

Well done.

Heyyyy.

Hey.

Did you like that?

Yeah?

Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe.

Just touch here.

Go on.

If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here.

Yeah.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> What´s the Weather Like + MORE English Magic Stories for Kids | Steve and Maggie from Wow English TV - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Cincinnati Music Festival brings Usher, Mary J. Blige, more to Paul Brown Stadium - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Cincinnati Music Festival brings Usher, Mary J. Blige, more to Paul Brown Stadium - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

2 charged in murder-for-hire case in NH - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> 2 charged in murder-for-hire case in NH - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Videocast: Fantastic weekend forecast - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Videocast: Fantastic weekend forecast - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

First Alert: Less humid air settles in for weekend - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> First Alert: Less humid air settles in for weekend - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Breakup Consultant | Ep 03 | Telugu Web Series | #TBC | Kasyap | Vishu Priya | JDV Prasad - Duration: 12:14.

Focus this one...Silence

You are the one shouting, Ahh clap

Navika Factory Scene -4 , Take - 3

Action

what do I mention in E-mail?

Simple, Tell them that you want to break up with your boy friend.

Give the details, They will take care

Also send the photos

Ok

Is Sir at home?

Ya he is

Hey Hi Hi, ....Hello sir, hello

Sit down

Have these

Thats ok Sir, I am fine

I am fine Sir

Ok, Will have it.

Do want water?

No Will have it after i eat.

Prasad

Arrange lunch

No Sir, that's fine sir...Prasad sir, please don't

Don't feel shy.

You are so down to earth sir.

Currently the business is also down, You go Prasad

That's Ok, But

Why do you want to make a film on me?

Your concept is crazy sir.

I have heard about Love guru, but this is the first time about Break up guru

So before anyone else , i want to make it.

Ok, the concept is fine

But whats there in my life to show?

You would also have some good incidents in your life no sir

I am not a freedom fighter

I am just 25, what would be so interesting in my life?

You are not knowing your strengths . Once the public knows about you

Publicity would be in peaks.

Its exciting when you say.

OK, If you are confident then its fine with me

Have you ever had a break up?

No, Because i was never in a relation

Any girl friend or that sort of???

There are girls who are friends, but never a girl friend.

what do you mean?

Actually, I want to share something with you

Its hard to say if you stare like that

Can you look at something else

I like you very much

I hope you are aware of it

Every time I see you , My stomach feels

I mean, I feel butterflies in my stomach.

You look like an Angel to me

I wanted to tell you this earlier.

But I heard that you were in a relationship

But when i heard that you had a break up

I mean

I felt bad.

True

To miss a girl like you , He must be really a

Stupid guy

An energetic girl like you should not be dull

That's why I wanted to be friendly.

But while being friendly when i understood more about you

My feelings towards you grew stronger.

This is not an Infatuation.

Prasad, whats this disturbance during a nice scene.

why blame me for someone's mistake?

Take it

OK, I will talk

Hello, may i know who's this?

Hello , its me Deepti

Ya Deepthi, Tell me

I have sent all the details regarding the Break up.

Ahh.....ok

The Internet is slow today, so haven't checked yet.

Will check now.

Ya ya OK, I have also sent the photo. Check that as well.

Ok, Thank you , Bye.

OK Bye

Oh God

I have a doubt, why is Prasad there?

He is on call

There?

Then here?

Sorry Sir, Wrong imagination

Again wrong imagination

What have you done earlier?

Me?

Made Short Film, Broke Head

Whose?

That's the title of the film sir

Nice name

God knows how he will make my film.

You continue your story

Ya

Ya, I met because Mano told me to

what did Mano say?

Kasyap Chatting with Krithi

Sorry baby

I couldn't meet because i had meeting with a Director.

Will meet tomorrow.

Kasyap Chatting with Kriti

OK Love you too baby

Good Night

Bye

Kasyap Chatting with Kriti

Kasyap?

Will you always keep chatting like this? or

You gonna propose her directly?

Then this chatting will also be gone

You shouldn't be so scared, coz girls don't fall for it

I am scared for myself

If the girl says yes then its fine, else

i would behave differently

If your Love is true then it will be successful.

Bullshit, These kinda dialogues are of Hero Tarun's movies.

Now its Raj Tarun's trend

They will Shun us a side saying we are not mature enough.

See girls come with us by leaving everything

So there is nothing wrong in them behaving like that

Dude , please stop

You can say whatever since your Love is successful.

Dude its not like that, I Love Madhu a lot

I made her understood that

Now my life is very colourful.

Happy Holi

Dude I am not joking, once think seriously

Put your Psychology brain aside

and think with your heart.

Many times you told me how much you Lov her

Just make her understand the 10% of it.

After that you will only understand.

I have no feelings for you Kasyap because I have always treated you as a friend.

I know

Actually that's good , right

What's good?

To have Friendship

See just like Hunger, Love is also the same.

Feelings are temporary emotions

For any relation to survive you need friendship

Even Father of Psychology said the same.

That's the problem with you

What ever topic we speak you link it to your profession Psychology

I want to be independent

I know

What do you know?

You put up an FB status saying Women should be independent, right

I am not talking about my Facebook status

See

I want someone from my work place whom I like.

Don't think I am being rude, we are not correct for each other.

Our tastes are different

Every time you speak of your profession and I feel bored.

My friend Rahul's girl friend's relative

had a heart operation, he is very critical now.

What?

Why you saying this to me?

See I like you and my profession as well.

Apart from these 2 if I talk about anything else, it would sound be like this only.

I knew it since starting that you like me

Since I never had feelings for you i always maintained my distance.

You are not understanding that

I know completely about you.

I know your past and I also how you want to be in your future

But I don't want to impress you by flirting.

You also have negatives

I don't like the dress you are wearing.

But I like you because i only look at the Angel in you.

I can't make some one fall for me at the first sight itself.

Sometimes you move so closely and again you shun me away saying you don't have feelings for me.

I am not sure about how to behave with you.

when ever you talk to me closely, your expectations increase and then you will only hurt yourself in the future.

You are not understanding this.

Huh

Kriti

Uffff

I never had expectations from you

What ever your decision is, I have to accept it.

Life would be amazing if we are together.

Life long you can be independent

I know what I am missing, But you are not knowing.

Just think once.

I want to be your life partner.

Even I have to feel the same

So, Is this our last meet?

Bye

Remember one thing

First Love will be remembered till last breath

What the update?

I am going home

Will meet after a week

Hey I'm sorry dude

If you have liked this episode, please do subscribe to Navika Factory

Hey, we are not forcing you, do it only if you like

For more infomation >> The Breakup Consultant | Ep 03 | Telugu Web Series | #TBC | Kasyap | Vishu Priya | JDV Prasad - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Canadian Pacific on CSX Train in Florida - Duration: 2:37.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Canadian National

power

Over here in Griffin Road

in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

There he is!

No Canadian sorry

Canadian Pacific, I said Canadian National.

CSX train Q453

Heading South

It's a quiet zone?

Please Subscribe or Like

Thank you for viewing, over and out.

For more infomation >> Canadian Pacific on CSX Train in Florida - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Elac Discovery/Roon Essentials big update 1.3 - Duration: 13:29.

The Elac Discovery is one of those devices that I follow to see its development.

Recently the Roon Essentials software and the Elac firmware was heavily updated.

And I mean very heavily…

I have reviewed the Elac Discovery DS-S101G when it came to market and also described

the first firmware update.

You will see the links to those videos in the top right corner

when you watch this video in a browser.

Otherwise go to my YouTube channel where you will find them.

For current owners: the update is easily installed.

When you start up the controller software on a tablet, smartphone or computer,

a message will pop up that an update is available.

Simply clicking "update all" will start an update of not only the Discovery

but also the remote application in use.

Time to see what has changed.

Although the basics of the user interface remained the same, clever functionality is

added, the most impressive being the Tracks screen.

It is now designed as a spreadsheet like list where several columns can be added.

You can search in any column and even enter separate search criteria in all active columns

at the same time.

A number of columns can be added or hidden and it all works like a breeze.

To show this, let's enter 'Numb" in the track column filter field and "Pink"

in the Album Artist column filter field.

Immediately all Comfortably Numb tracks by Pink Floyd are shown.

Let's do a second one: first we empty the filter fields and enter "Nocture" in the

track field and "Hara" in the album artist filter field.

Right away we see all Noctures by Adam Harasiewicz that are in my collection.

Now I can select them all and store this selection in a playlist for future use.

Also handy is the addition of the path to the music files.

The same screen functionality is also used in playlists.

Roon Essentials has many ways to to select music.

You could use playlists but also bookmarks and the focus function.

And then there is the Tag function.

Let's show this with the new album of the Fleet Foxes "Crack-up" that I downloaded

from highresaudio.com.

The description names a number of bands that might have been an inspiration to the Fleet

Foxes: The Beach Boys, Steeleye Span, The Zombies and Yes.

So I tagged them under 'TAG test'.

And now I can immediately recall this group of bands by selecting this tag.

Another example: I focussed on all compositions by Lennon and McCartney and tagged them.

And I tagged artists that worked with Allison Krauss.

Now I can focus on bands that sound more or less like the Fleet Foxes, add all Lennon

McCartney compositions to it and all artists that are in my library and worked with Allison Krauss.

This I can now store as a book mark and recall any time instantly.

This of course is a silly example, but you get the idea.

Of course the tags can be global or limited to one user.

Up till now you could have Roon Essentials organise your music, a feature that did more

harm than good since it moved music on the hard disk to its own likings.

That worked great when the metadata was fully correct.

But if not, an album could be scattered all over the place.

So this option is no longer available.

Roon Essentials now just watches for changes in the maps containing the music files.

It now is also possible to choose only the maps that contain music

you want Roon Essentials to index.

Previously you needed to add music to the catalog by copying the music files to the

folder Roon Essentials uses.

For shared volumes this was easy since it could be easily done over the network.

But if you had your music on a USB drive that was directly connected to the Discovery, you

needed to take that drive to the computer, copy the files and connect is back on to the

Discovery.

This is no longer needed.

On your computer, start the Roon Essentials program and drag the files or the map containing

the files on it.

The files will be copied to the Roon Essentials map using the artist-album convention.

Deleting music was already possible from the edit menu so now you can maintain your music

collection over the network….

With the exception of the music files backup, of course.

It is now possible to create links between artists, tracks, compositions and composers.

Furthermore the file tags WORK, PART and PERSONNEL are now recognised, further improving the

metadata.

The import of metadata can be highly personalised.

If you want /your/ metadata for the genre field to be used, no problem.

Prefer your album naming over that of Roon Essentials, easy.

For any field you can set what info should be used.

If an artist of composer has two entries, for instance Peter Chaikovsky and Pjotr Iljitsj

Tsjaikovski, you can now combine those to one composer.

The algorithm that should automatically detects double entries has also been improved, meaning

that double entries are less likely to occur anyway.

One of the things people missed in cd's was the cover information.

Roon Essentials now has the closest experience to the vinyl cover: cover pics and pdf's

in the same directory as the music are shown.

Let's look at "Crack-up" by the Fleet Foxes again.

It comes with a pdf and when copied to the music directory, it shows up in Roon Essentials

not only with all the tracks and correct metadata, but also with the remark "1 pdf" . When

you click on it, an option is shown to open the pdf.

Simply click it and the booklet will be opened in the pdf viewer of your computer or, for

instance, in Safari on an iPad.

When you first use the Discovery, it will analyse your music, add loudness and dynamics

information and add loads of metadata.

This can be lengthy process, taking one or more days depending on the number of albums

you have.

Then you might add or create playlists, collections using the bookmarked or tag functions, add

metadata and illustrations to those albums that are not recognised by Roon Essentials

and so on.

All this information is stored in an SSD-like memory inside the Discovery.

If something would go wrong there, you would loose all this data unless there is a backup.

So now an automatic backup function is added to Roon Essentials.

When you use Roon Essentials 1.3 for the first time, you will be guided through the setup

but you can set of change the backup settings later on as well.

The backups can be stored on a drive or share, on Dropbox or on both.

You find the backup settings in the Settings menu under backup.

Some things are really that easy.

But please do realise that this backup function only backs up the metadata and not the music

files.

That needs to be done using a backup program on a computer.

It is now possible to combine both analogue and the digital output in one group.

They can also be combined with other Roon Ready endpoints while keeping in sync.

Furthermore the Discovery can now also function as one or more endpoints for the full version

of Roon.

The Discovery could already use Airplay speakers and devices as endpoints and now Sonos is

added.

So whether you now play with an Airplay device, Sonos streamers or speakers, Bluesound streamers

or speakers, when you buy a Discovery, those devices will not become obsolete and can for

instance be used in the study or kitchen.

Or you could make one of you kids happy with it.

And since Roon Essentials on the Discovery is fully RAAT compliant, it can also drive

Roon Ready DAC's by for instance MQB, PS-Audio, Brinkmann and many others.

A big change is made in the part that takes care of the levelling of the music.

The current level detection circuit follows the EBU R128 standard that was the result

of a study to get more uniform levels on TV-stations.

It is now also implemented for radio and serious streaming services also use it.

When I find the time to study it more deeply, I will report back on this and on the coupled

LUFS standard.

Let's for now conclude that it really does a good job.

Even Tidal streams have the same level, which might indicate that Tidal too uses R128.

The first time after the update to Roon Essentials 1.3 your complete catalog will be analysed

all over again, but now using the R128 specification analyser.

So expect your Discovery to be hard at work until all tracks are analysed again.

At the same time the dynamic range is calculated.

Since analysing according to R128 means measuring the music energy over time, having that data

you can easily calculate the dynamic range of a track or album.

That is great info for those fighting the loudness war.

Take for instance Famous Blue Raincoat by Jennifer Warnes, a well known audiofile album.

I reported already earlier that the original cd-version from 1987 sounds better than the

2007 remaster with the blue insert and that is sold at hifi shows for silly money.

The original version shows a dynamic range of 11 while the 2007 remaster shows a dynamic

range of 9.

Now, I am not saying that the dynamic range is the only reason the remaster sounds less,

but it can't be positive either.

There are more innovations, like the further improved RAAT protocol that provides precise

synchronisation between endpoints, improved database engine that optimises the database

for even quicker responses, an improved search engine and so on.

Elac claims improved overall speed improvements and that might be the case.

But I already found the previous software version to be blazing fast so the difference

is more or less academic.

The update is free and does offer far more options for organising and retrieving you

music the way you want it.

It's an affordable way to work with the Roon library software and the hardware offers

good value.

I will keep track of new developments so stay in contact by subscribing to this channel

or my newsletter or follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.

See the show notes for the links.

If you have a question, post it below this video but please don't ask me for buying

advise.

See my About Questions video to find out why.

If you liked this video, please consider supporting the channel through Patreon and see super

exclusive videos too.

Just one dollar a month will do.

The link is in the show notes.

And don't forget to tell your friends on the web about this channel.

I am Hans Beekhuyzen, thank you for watching and see you in the next show or on theHBproject.com.

And whatever you do, enjoy the music.

For more infomation >> Elac Discovery/Roon Essentials big update 1.3 - Duration: 13:29.

-------------------------------------------

Which Brands and Sources of Rice Have the Least Arsenic? - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Which Brands and Sources of Rice Have the Least Arsenic? - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review: Good Enough Is Better than Perfection - Duration: 4:06.

The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is really more of a small tablet rather than a big phone.

The Redmi Note 4X is big.

But the Mi Max 2,

is just huge.

The weird thing is,

I think it kind of works.

I don't like big phones,

but I get why people like them.

Big screen, big battery,

what's not to like?

Especially when there are a million games that you can download for free,

and you can have Gandalf nodding his head with you for 10 hours straight.

Which is really what the Mi Max 2 is all about.

Not the head-nodding,

but the media consumption part.

The 6.44" screen with Full HD resolution is not the best looking screen,

but because it's so big,

anything that shows up on screen looks really good.

Because it's only Full HD, the processor doesn't have to work that hard,

and the humongous 5,300mAh battery lasts me 2 days of use easily.

Oh, and you also get a pair of speakers that actually sounds really good.

The rest of the phone, are pretty much just about good enough.

The design of the phone is pretty generic,

and with just good enough materials for it to feel like a more premium phone.

The processor is a Snapdragon 625,

paired with a good enough amount of storage and RAM

for you to run most of the apps and games you need.

It's a slightly older chipset now, but it still runs quite well.

The 12MP rear camera, is just about good enough.

Capturing decent looking images in daylight,

with vibrant colours, but lacking a bit in dynamic range and details.

In low light, it's about as good as other budget devices,

which is to say, just don't expect too much out of it.

The 5MP front camera is also just about good enough.

You do get a nice bonus with the ability to record 4K,

but the quality is also just about good enough.

Then you also get a few nice little bonuses like a good enough fingerprint sensor,

a USB Type C port with Quick Charge 3.0,

and also Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box.

Which bring me to the not so great part about the phone, the software.

It's running MIUI 8, and it's a really heavy skin on top on Android.

From the design to the way things work, almost everything has been customised.

When I'm using it,

I can definitely feel the software weighing the processor down a little bit.

I'm also not a fan of how much permissions some of the default apps needs,

and how I can't disable some of them.

It's all just a little bit too much for me.

It is also pretty strange how the multi-window mode,

and the fast app switching has been disabled on this phone.

But something I can't deny is how feature rich the software is,

which is something that some people may like.

It comes with everything but the kitchen sink.

A few of them that I found really useful are the ability to duplicate apps,

the ability to lock apps, double tap to wake the phone,

swiping down anywhere on the home screen to get to notifications,

adding useful system shortcuts to the home screen,

and customising the navigation buttons.

It even has a remote app for you to use the IR blaster with.

So if you're someone who finds all these features useful,

you might even like the software.

I know maybe saying that most of the phone is just good enough isn't the most positive thing.

But it is.

Especially when you weigh it against the price of the phone.

For around 300 Singapore dollars for the 64GB version,

it's a really great value for money if your main use of the phone is going to be

media consumption.

For me perhaps one major downside would be the lack of NFC,

but if you don't use mobile payments, it's probably not a big deal.

For the Mi Max 2,

being good enough is better than perfection.

Because perfection is very very expensive,

and probably unattainable.

By focusing on what it does best,

doing just enough to make the rest of the phone good enough,

and keeping the price low enough,

I think the Mi Max 2 hits the right spot for a lot more people.

Thanks for watching my review of the Mi Max 2.

Do give me a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel if you've enjoyed my content.

Thanks, and see you guys on the next one.

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review: Good Enough Is Better than Perfection - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Fair - Ascension ETD - Español - Duration: 8:42.

For more infomation >> Fair - Ascension ETD - Español - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

AION: Legions of War Gameplay Mobile RPG Game - Duration: 17:03.

For more infomation >> AION: Legions of War Gameplay Mobile RPG Game - Duration: 17:03.

-------------------------------------------

hand embroidery designs | basic embroidery stitches | simple maggam work blouse designs - Duration: 2:16.

Embroidery

For more infomation >> hand embroidery designs | basic embroidery stitches | simple maggam work blouse designs - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Sigai Official Trailer (Tamil) | Kathir | Ron Ethan Yohann | Jagadeesan Subu - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Sigai Official Trailer (Tamil) | Kathir | Ron Ethan Yohann | Jagadeesan Subu - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

V-Ray 3.4 | Desafio 60 Materiais em 60 Dias | 03 de 60 | Areia - Duration: 5:21.

Hello Masterfans

Welcome back to Mastertuts

I am Henrique Barros

Architect of Mastertuts courses

And in this lesson we will continue our challenge

60 Material after 60 days

And today we will learn how to configure the sand material

Using the V-Ray 3.4

If you also want to participate in this challenge

Put your comment on our fixed posting on the Facebook fanpage

OK

So let's go

So you can start

Here I will open my scene

This scene I downloaded directly from the 3D Warehouse

You can also find there

Just search for sand castle

At that point I already have the configured scene with lighting

Look that

But I do not have material

Applied in this scene yet

So let's set the sand material step by step

Let's go to the Asset Editor

We will select this material

And it's very important that you do the following

Click the right button on the slot texture

And select the copy option

Right click on the option reflection

And let's save this texture in that slot

Then you will click on the texture option and will enable there on the screen

Clicking on the show option in viewport

That way you will not lose the texture mapping of the object here

OK

Let's go back to our display

And now in the Diffuse channel

We will also enter the slot

Let's modify the mapping Bitmap

For Procedural Falloff mapping

Remember that the falloff he is a mapping

What sets Gradient form

thats is, it will create a transition effect

Among a lighter texture and more texture Dark

Exactly what we want to do here

You will select a mapping now

And instead you put texture directly using Bitmap

You will choose the Color Correction option

You will paste the texture exactly this parameter here, look

So let's stick to our texture

Look there to cool

And what do we do the following

Using the Color Correction options

You can make changes in its texture

Instead of using Photoshop

Then we'll darken a little more this texture

Altering its brightness

I will reduce this value a bit

Look there

And you will notice that the texture it will become darker

Let's go back once

And now we will copy this option also for the slot below

Only this time we will not let the dark texture

We will do the opposite

We will select this texture and modify the brightness

Leaving it clearer

Look that

This hue can vary greatly from texture to texture

But the idea is exactly that

Let's go back here once in our screen

Let's go back again

And look

We already have our material there set

And it already has a brightness

To that we can reduce some of that glow

We will modify the Reflection Glossiness

Let's put a low value here of zero comma 46

OK

We have also the property to the reflection

Sand will also be a reflection

But this reflection will not be as sharp

Let recopy our texture

By right-clicking and copy option

And now let's go to the bump mapping

And we added this texture here

We enable Bump

And then in texture

We will also add the Color Correction setting

Let's add texture in the correct slot

OK

For what we get and more in black and white

Let's just change its saturation

You will reduce this value to less 1

Look there, cool!

You also already have texture that way

So let's come back here the settings

Look there

I already have the Bump also here the object

OK

We will reduce the amount of Bump

We put the value comma 1

You can test other values ​​in your scene

This mapping will depend on the type of file you are creating

Let's click render to see the result

OK

After the render finish

This one is the result of our material

Notice how the falloff setting in Diffuse

Leaves the material with lighter and darker areas

What causes us to have the most interesting volume of the object

Also note that this setting Falloff

It will vary with the form

So you see the floor with a different shade

Will enable history to compare

With our previous file

We got really see the shapes

So why it is not recommended

You use only one texture in the Diffuse channel

To be able to represent this kind of material

So that's it

I hope you enjoyed this lesson

Subscribe to the channel

For you can always get our videos firsthand

Also turn on notifications so you do not lose any video of this challenge

Thank you watching again

A big hug

and thanks !!

For more infomation >> V-Ray 3.4 | Desafio 60 Materiais em 60 Dias | 03 de 60 | Areia - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone 8 FINAL DESIGN!Specification Preview | 短新聞【小翔 XIANG】 - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> iPhone 8 FINAL DESIGN!Specification Preview | 短新聞【小翔 XIANG】 - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Baby Ball for Children Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kids Colours - Duration: 2:34.

Learn Colors with Baby Ball for Children Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kids Colours

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét