Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 30 2017

Mr Khim Sokheng - Founder & Chairman of Learning for Success Institute

Before Open A business, what should you prepare

bring to you by Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Khim sokheng - Before Open A business, what should you prepare | Success Reveal - Duration: 25:31.

-------------------------------------------

Motu Patlu is fighting the crazy buffalo | Finger Family song [Youtube Channel For Kids] - Duration: 2:46.

Motu Patlu is fighting the crazy buffalo | Finger Family song [Youtube Channel For Kids]

For more infomation >> Motu Patlu is fighting the crazy buffalo | Finger Family song [Youtube Channel For Kids] - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Persevere - Duration: 2:28.

I began playing the guitar when I was 8 years old

It was always something I wanted to learn

I just thought it was SO COOL!

Once I started though

I learned that playing the guitar was not a simple endeavor whatsoever!

Holding the pressure on really...really thin strings

With, at the time, my extremely soft fingers

Was so painful!

They would get so callaced and even bleed during that first year!

It was unbearable pain!

The worst part...

I didn't even sound decent yet!

It killed me...hearing great players like my instrustor all the time

Just nailing stuff!

And I was just sitting there, barely even being able to play the basic chords!

And I was still in all that pain!

There were times where I considered giving up all together

But then I realized...I had to persevere!

I've always had a sense of optimism

That's really driven me through both life, and in this case, guitar

I knew that I had to have self-confidence and I had to believe in myself

That I could really, one day, maybe actually do this!

Music has always been a huge passion in my life...and guitar was something that I loved doing

And I really wanted to give it a go!

And I knew that this was going to be a huge struggle

So I had to be tenacious with it

And really, no matter what obstacle I had coming up against me

Whether it be pain or anything...

I just had to be brave and push right through!

Well, I ended up sticking with guitar...and I've been playing for almost eight full years now!

That's actually pretty crazy when I think about it!

Fun Little Fact...

I'm actually playing this background track right now!

I've been performing with it for so many years now

I've performed with my mom...

I've performed in Talent Shows...

On stage with it...

I've just had an amazing time with guitar!

Heck! I've even made money from it!

Like I Said...

It really shapes who I am as a person

And how did I manage to get where I am right now?

I had to persevere!

What's Up Universe?!?

I hope you liked my video on the power of perseverance!

It was just a project I did for English

But if you did like it...why not give it a thumbs up...

And subscribe? (Please?) :-)

Question Of The Day: What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Mine's obviously music...though I like them all!

Thanks guys so much for watching!

And I will catch you next week for another episode on this channel!

iAdios!

For more infomation >> Persevere - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

BOMBSHELL: Wikileaks Reveals "Gift" Mueller Gave Russia Right After Obama Was Elected… | Top Stories - Duration: 1:24.

Special Counsel overseer Robert Mueller is in some big trouble.

On Saturday, it was revealed that he hand-delivered enriched stolen Uranium to Russia immediately

after former President Barack Obama was elected in 2009.

Here's what was discovered in Wikileaks' data dump:

"6.

(S/Rel Russia) Action request: Embassy Moscow is requested to alert at the highest appropriate

level the Russian Federation that FBI Director Mueller plans to deliver the HEU [Highly Enriched

Uranium] sample once he arrives to Moscow on September 21.

Post is requested to convey information in paragraph 5 with regard to chain of custody,

and to request details on Russian Federation's plan for picking up the material.

Embassy is also requested to reconfirm the April 16 understanding from the FSB verbally

that we will have no problem with the Russian Ministry of Aviation concerning Mueller's

September 21 flight clearance."

Looks like the Democrats continue to cover-up their very real ties to Russia.

Mueller can no longer be considered "objective" and must immediately recuse himself.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news if you agree that Robert Mueller should be fired and Scroll down to

comment below!

For more infomation >> BOMBSHELL: Wikileaks Reveals "Gift" Mueller Gave Russia Right After Obama Was Elected… | Top Stories - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Khoảnh khắc kỳ diệu - NHỮNG LỜI ĐƯỜNG MẬT - Phim hoạt hình ► Phim hoạt hình hay nhất 2017 - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Khoảnh khắc kỳ diệu - NHỮNG LỜI ĐƯỜNG MẬT - Phim hoạt hình ► Phim hoạt hình hay nhất 2017 - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Combat Hair Loss with this Aloe Vera and Coconut Milk Treatment - Duration: 2:34.

Combat Hair Loss with this Aloe Vera and Coconut Milk Treatment

Excessive hair loss happens when there is a problem with your scalp and hair follicles.

It may be a consequence of a nutritional deficiency, while there are also factors that have to

do with your genes, overuse of harsh chemicals, and exposure to toxins.

Here, we�d like to share a treatment made with aloe vera and coconut milk, which will

quickly get the issue under control if applied regularly.

Try it!

Homemade aloe vera and coconut milk treatment to combat hair loss

This natural treatment made with aloe vera and coconut milk nourishes your hair from

the roots to stop excessive hair loss in its tracks.

The combination of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamins with high biological

value will mitigate the negative effects of free radicals on your skin while regulating

its natural pH.

The benefits of aloe vera for your hair

Applying it to your scalp will regulate excess oil production without interfering with the

oil glands, giving a beautiful hydration and shine.

In fact, because it�s also anti-fungal, it�s great at fighting dandruff and other

infections of the scalp.

Benefits of coconut milk for your hair

Coconut milk is a vegetable product that can be used on weakened hair to stop hair loss

due to its concentration of amino acids and healthy fat.

The antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in it counteract the effects of sun exposure

and toxins on your hair.

How to make this aloe vera and coconut milk treatment

Ingredients 5 tablespoons of aloe vera (75 g)

1/2 cup of coconut milk (125 ml) Preparation

Take the aloe vera gel and process it with the coconut milk in a blender.

Blend for a few seconds until smooth and creamy.

How to apply Moisten your hair, separate it into a few

pieces, and apply the mixture from the roots to the ends.

Cover your hair completely and let sit between 30 and 40 minutes.

After this time, wash with your regular shampoo and let dry naturally.

Repeat 2 or 3 times a week to stop your hair loss in no time.

Are you ready to try it?

If you like the recipe, try it at home and get a healthy, beautiful head of hair.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét