Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 28 2017

Learn colors with Motu Patlu and toy eggs & toilet | for Children Finger Family song

For more infomation >> Learn colors with Motu Patlu and toy eggs & toilet | for Children Finger Family song - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

N.gh.e Kinh Phật này hàng ngày trước khi ngủ tạo Phúc Đức 7 Đ.ời Con Cháu - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> N.gh.e Kinh Phật này hàng ngày trước khi ngủ tạo Phúc Đức 7 Đ.ời Con Cháu - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

GOOGLE SLIDES - Duration: 2:06.

hi hello this is Wilbert today I'm going to show you how to use Google slides to

communicate with your students essentially what I have right here is

a story um that I wish to implement to my students in the future but how

this works is every student will collaborate and make their own slide

this same page of course and at the end

will create a big story and we all

read it together one of the things are like the Google

slides is that you can share this among all the students so if you wish to do

that you could actually share that your link of the slides and every student is

able to access this page so the way you do that is you'll go to the top

rectangle right here this will you'll click it and this page will pop up

I've already done this but for the sake of video I'm just going to show you

so you click where it says advance you wait to pop this up then you have the

link right here but before you copy the link and give it to every student you'll

click here when it says who has access so of course you if you are like

the owner and the creator you'll have the access to modify and do whatever is

needed for the sake of the class and then you click here with this change

here you'll be able to make it public or to specific people would usually what I

do is put it to anyone who has a link since those are the people that I want

to be able to show this page so I'll click on this out click Save and then

I'll share the link through email or any other source where my students can see

it after I'm done with this all I have to do is click done and then everyone in

the class can check this out I think Google slides is a great way to

communicate with your students since they all can collaborate and give input to

each other and as well you as a teacher can show them the right way to do it

thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed my video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét