Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 30 2017

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

The NBA has been a little heated recently thanks to Kyrie Irving reportedly asking to

be traded from the Cleveland Cavaliers, so I think it best we let Stephen Curry lighten

up the mood a bit, at least for us fans who are not at the butt end of the joke.

Over the weekend, Stephen Curry and Kyrie Irving were at a wedding for Harrison Barnes

when Tee Grizzley's 'First Day Out' started playing.

Cue Curry's version of

the #LeBronChallenge.

Curry managed to do a pretty spot on impression of Jame's facial expressions and mannerisms

when he shared his post workout video to the same song that made it's rounds over social

media.

What made the impression even more significant was Kyrie seen laughing and seemingly egging

Steph on.

But aside from the Kyrie/LeBron drama, Steph's playful fuel to the fire is pretty fair game

considering LeBron's Halloween party last year featured Golden State cookies shaped

like tombstones and taunting the Warrior's death after a three to one lead in the 2016

playoffs.

As far as more Kryie trade updates, the Cavs have not made it clear whether they plan to

acquiesce.

The four-time All-Star still has two seasons and a player option remaining on his contract.

That's your news for now, for more of today's trending stories subscribe to Complex on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

For more infomation >> Steph Curry Mocking LeBron James, as Kyrie Irving Laughs is Internet Gold - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

10th annual Chatter Cup raises money for Easter Seals - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> 10th annual Chatter Cup raises money for Easter Seals - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

NH Senior Games Underway - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> NH Senior Games Underway - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

facebook internet org | internet.org by facebook | free basics | Bing | Bongo | [Nurul Alam] - Duration: 10:03.

facebook internet org | internet.org by facebook | free basics | Bing | Bongo | [Nurul Alam]

facebook internet org | internet.org by facebook | free basics | Bing | Bongo | [Nurul Alam]

For more infomation >> facebook internet org | internet.org by facebook | free basics | Bing | Bongo | [Nurul Alam] - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Song of Phoenix (思美人) - Episode 58 [Eng Sub] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 44:42.

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

♫ The far and long roads, the man I miss is at a distant place ♫

♫ Seeking the truth in heaven and on earth, opening up the words deep in my heart, not looking back ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful woman, if one's heart could be fragrant ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful woman, desolate like the moon ♫

♫ I worry, when can I appreciate the grasses and flowers with a beautiful woman ♫

♫ The ancient people didn't have time to leave some Yimoxiang (a type of plant) ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful lady, heart becoming fragrant on its own ♫

♫ Thinking of a beautiful lady, fragrant dreams ♫

♫ The whole world is drunk, one's whole life just follows the blue water ♫

♫ I'll drive and go away for an adventure, flying as I want to in the nine skies ♫

Song of Phoenix

Episode 58

Though there are fools who cannot understand, I ride by undismayed. - Wading Across Jiang River, Nine Chapters by Qu Yuan

Your Majesty, please remove the titles and allowances of the sons of nobility earned through inheritance.

Send the sons of the officials to the borders to cultivate waste lands.

Ha? How can that be allowed?

A bunch of nonsense!

Tell me. Are they really supposed to go?

Your Majesty, the Chu State belongs to the Xiong family.

Our kings have always governed with benevolence and righteousness.

We owe them a lot.

We all have no other requests and are just willing to serve Chu for generations.

But right now, Vice Chancellor Qu is openly trying to remove the status and allowances of our descendants.

This...doesn't this hurt our intentions to repay and serve our country?

That's right... What Minister Jing said is reasonable.

May I ask High Minister Jing, does removing the status and salaries of your sons

make them unable to serve our country already? Could it be that you all are

serving Chu just for the high position and abundant pay?

You...

Although what Vice Chancellor said is reasonable,

his position was granted by His Majesty and not earned through inheritance.

That's why, your status will not be removed.

You really can say things like this without hurting your waist.

What Grand Adviser said is indeed right.

Your Majesty, I am requesting you to remove all inherited titles and pay of my descendants.

Any Qu descendants that are not able to do any merits for Chu

can never carry on an inherited rank and salary.

Subject Qu, have you really decided?

Make the earning of ranks and salary uniform, remove succession. Please start with me.

Fellow beloved subjects, do you still have anything to say?

Okay. Since fellow beloved subjects have no objections,

then this matter is then decided as such.

Respectfully greeting Royal Mother.

I heard that you are going to send my grandsons, Heng'er and Lan'er, to the borders.

And that you are going to remove all the inherited titles and allowances of all the officials.

I actually have such an idea long ago.

Those sons of high officials take salaries from Chu but never think of serving their country.

To rebuild Chu, I already thought about confiscating their salaries.

Vice Chancellor Qu is muddled.

You, being the king of a country, are you also muddled?

Royal Mother...

For Vice Chancellor Qu to have such an idea, I am not surprised at all.

But have you thought about

who helped you gain this present country?

I never forgot that. It is exactly because the past kings and warriors had a hard time establishing this country,

hence, I should try my best to govern it well.

If this continues, the government will really be put into disarray.

But today, all the ministers agreed with Qu Yuan's reforms.

Those ministers will show one thing but will act another way behind your back.

Are they really agreeing with it?

I heard that those ministers are saying in private

that Vice Chancellor Qu and Great Shaman of Chu are colluding.

What?

These rumors in the Palace surely didn't come from nothing.

They are totally making unfounded allegations!

It's not important if they are making unfounded allegations or not.

What's important is that these matters have already caused the ministers to be dissatisfied.

Royal Mother, don't worry. I surely will manage this matter well.

I'll let those ministers have nothing to say.

After saying so many things, you are still going to insist to change

these rules passed on by our ancestors?

Zhao Manor

What's wrong with our Lord Father?

You caused the trouble and you still ask me? Hurry and go in. Father is waiting for us.

I think you have lost your capacity to think!

What do you mean?

You clearly know it. Today, at the court,

you and that Mo Chou, are quite in harmony.

You two really acted so well.

Everything that we are doing is for Chu.

For Chu?

What you two are doing is digging Chu's grave.

You are promoting uniformity in earning of ranks and salaries.

Other families haven't even started with it yet, but you just have to start with yours.

I think that you are really not clear with anything at all!

I was ordered to reform the laws. If I don't set an example for others,

how can I earn the trust of everyone?

Husband...

Don't say that to me. Say that to Bixia.

You also have a son.

You can even be heartless and not trustworthy to your own descendants.

And you still bother talking about the world?

What do you want to happen to Shu'er from now on? If Minister of War Qu is still alive,

he surely will not allow you to be misbehaving like this.

If my Lord Father could know what is happening to us in the netherworld, he will understand me.

You are hopeless.

I don't have anything else to say to you. Hurry and go to His Majesty.

Tell His Majesty to take back his order.

The reforms are beneficial for Chu, beneficial for the citizens.

Our Lord Father is asking me to tell His Majesty to take back his order.

Isn't that bringing destruction to the country and bringing ruin to the people?

What?

You are saying that I am wrecking the country and bringing ruin to the people?

You clearly know that Chu is already sick to its bones, yet you still pretend to not know it

and just watch it continue to be sick. Isn't that wrecking the country and bringing ruin to the people?

Unruly!

I initially thought that in father-in-law's heart, what's kept in there is the citizens, the country.

Never thought, that you are just the same with those other officials.

You only think about your position.

Enough already, husband. Stop arguing already.

I indeed only think of my own position.

But that is for the sake of your son.

But how about you? Just to be able to be in the limelight,

in your heart, have you ever thought about your own son!

Even for a moment!

Father-in-law...

Tell me. Am I too trusting with Qu Yuan and Mo Chou?

I think that what you believe in are not Vice Chancellor Qu nor Great Shaman of Chu but yourself.

What do you mean?

Your Majesty clearly knows that what Vice Chancellor Qu and Great Shaman of Chu are doing

are for the good of Chu's government and society.

No matter what other people say, Your Majesty has your own thoughts.

Vice Chancellor Qu and Great Shaman of Chu have always had a good relationship.

Helping out each other is just normal. Moreover, it's for the good of Chu.

Have always had a good relationship?

I said the wrong words. May Your Majesty forgive me.

Looks like the two of them are indeed being too close.

This...

Since they returned from Yue,

I already felt that something is wrong.

Your Majesty, Vice Chancellor Qu used to be the county magistrate of Quan while Great Shaman of Chu is from Quan County.

Maybe they had a few encounters then.

Have you really decided?

- Bixia. - Ever since, I have supported you.

But now, I don't know

if it was good for you or it caused you harm.

You are the person that's closest to me.

Can't you understand why I'm doing this?

Yes. But right now, I am not only your wife.

I am also Ying'er and Shu'er's mother.

Cai Wei.

Let's go.

Yes.

Let's go.

(Jasmine Flower Palace)

Come! Come!

Come!

I'm here!

I'm here!

You must be here! Where'd they all go?

Where'd they all go?

Prince Zi Lan, what time is it now? You're still here playing?

I'm going to that wasteland tomorrow.

I'd better be happy tonight.

The competition still isn't over yet.

Aren't you being happy a little too early?

Then what do you think I should do?

Practice the sword.

Practice the sword? It's already come to this, why should I practice the sword?

Zhuang Qiao, when I leave tomorrow, what I'm going to be tested is about governance.

Come! Let's go play somewhere else!

Take this.

What do I need that for?

This is the most valuable thing I have. You should use it to protect yourself.

In this palace, besides you,

who else can bully me?

Who do you think can get close to my side?

Take it. Tomorrow you still have to use this

to protect Zi Lan well.

Don't worry. I will definitely protect Zi Lan well.

In the future, I will definitely give you the most valuable thing in this world.

What is the most valuable thing in this world?

I...I don't know.

You...are the most valuable.

Royal Mother, in this journey, I must do some grand achievements and let Royal Father see me in a better light.

Heng'er, the place you are going to go to is the border with Ba Shu.

The journey will be dangerous. You must be careful!

Big Sister, with me here, don't worry! I will definitely keep him safe!

Enough. It's because you're here

that I'm especially not at ease!

Big Sister, you are joking with me again.

Mother, do I have to go to that place?

What? You don't want to go?

Lan'er, this is your last chance to be the crown prince of Chu.

So you must make good use of it.

The king is using this to cultivate you.

Did I talk to you?

What have you come to send me off for?

Lan'er, it's getting late. Go on.

Prince, please get into the horse carriage.

Queen Mother, I'll be getting on my way.

Take care, Lady Consort.

Mother!

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

River Algae Palace

Big Sister?

Big Sister Ying.

Why did you have time to come today?

I wanted to come see you long ago, but I was just too busy.

Yes, things are different now. You are the Great Shaman of Chu now.

What Great Shaman of Chu? Big Sister, you always tease me!

Sister, you've grown thinner and look very pallid.

Yu Niang, what happened lately?

Yu Niang, you're sick?

It's nothing. It's just a little cold.

I've already taken some medicine. Thank you for your care.

It's good that you're okay. You must keep an eye on your body.

Big Sister, I didn't come see you because I was too busy.

Yet you didn't even come to see me!

At times like this, how could I dare to come see you?

The entire State of Chu is thinking of how to attack the State of Qin.

A Qin person like me then becomes a highly monitored person.

It has been hard on you, Big Sister.

It's nothing. I just don't go out as often.

Don't come to my place if you don't need anything.

You'll be dragged down with me.

So what? I'm not afraid.

Besides, this is the fight between countries. What does it have to do with us women?

It has nothing to do with you. But it's different with me.

Then Big Sister, do you want to escape this sort of life?

Escape?

How can I escape?

Go back.

Go back?

That's right. Go back to the State of Qin.

I can't go back anymore. My heart died in the State of Qin.

Right now, no matter how difficult the days will be, I still have to live them.

What if...I help you?

Help? Why would you help me?

Because...

I know the feeling of being unable to go back.

Big Sister, take care of your body.

I'll come see you again in a little while.

Wait for me.

Yu Niang.

Do you think I can go back?

Princess, you haven't been moved by the Great Shaman of Chu, have you?

Princess! You cannot be moved!

Have you forgotten? You tried to go back when you first arrived here,

but then you were cruelly beaten when you were caught by the king,

and couldn't get up for three days!

Princess, the scars are still on your body now!

So what? As long as I can go back,

even if I die, I don't care.

Princess! If you die, I, your old servant, won't want to live either!

Yu Niang!

If I don't have full confidence of success, I won't act rashly.

Mm.

The time has arrived, please make your offerings.

Thousand years cauldron

Greetings, Your Majesty, Vice Chancellor Qu!

Because of what Your Majesty and Vice Chancellor Qu have done,

the citizens of Chu have been safe and peaceful.

I represent all of the merchants, craftsmen, fishers,

and farmers to specially present this gift

to Your Majesty. All the citizens of Chu,

will forever remember Your Majesty's holiness and Vice Chancellor Qu's kindness.

Forever remember Your Majesty's holiness, Vice Chancellor Qu's kindness!

Forever remember Your Majesty's holiness, Vice Chancellor Qu's kindness!

Your Majesty will forever be harmonious, loved by his people,

Chu will flourish for thousands of years!

Did you see that 'forgetting oneself from excitement' look of that Qu Yuan?

A lowly person achieving his goals.

High Minister Jing, I heard that Vice Chancellor Qu will remove the well-field system next.

That's right. He and the king talked until late last night.

Before he reduced the land taxes at Quan County.

You were really targeted by him then.

Did you not suffer then? He's just a lunatic.

He even got rid of his own son's position.

What are we supposed to do?

Lord Jing, have you forgotten what the people said today?

The citizens of Chu are forever grateful for His Majesty's sacred morals,

for the great kindness of the Vice Chancellor.

From these words, can't we glean a certain meaning?

Grand Adviser Shang, you are intelligent!

Please.

Last night, I tested the king. He didn't express his position,

But I believe that removal of the well-field system will soon be implemented.

Did you know, Mo Chou? I haven't been this happy in a long time.

What is it? You're not happy?

The removal of the well-field system ins't a minor matter.

Besides, the court is full of plots and traps right now.

How can I be happy?

Also, the people love you too much.

That's a good thing!

If your momentum is too strong, you might go too far and that's also bad.

You're being too careful.

Do you know that the first divination in the Yi Ching scriptures is also called 'flying dragon in the sky'?

Of course, I know. A person who is in high position can easily fall from extreme success.

Then do you know that what's after 'flying dragon in the sky' is 'extremely high dragon will regret'?

In everything, you must know when to proceed and when to back down so you can last longer.

The changes now are still very far from what we want.

And this dragon just started to fly. It is still very far from the sky.

Mo Chou, I know you're worried about me. But you must know,

what change means to me, the king, and the entire State of Chu.

Even if I do fall from reaching extreme height, I still won't regret it even if I die a hundred times.

My only regret would be not trying.

Are you afraid of fighting by my side?

Since I chose to be the Great Shaman of Chu, then that means

no matter what happens to you, I'll be by your side.

Ever since Zi Lan left, you didn't come look for me again.

I just did that to avoid others' eyes and ears.

Speak. What did you come to find me for?

This time, I came to get vengeance for Lan'er.

Oh?

In today's offering ceremony for the 'Dragon Boat Festival', the citizens gave His Majesty a 'Thousand Years Cauldron'.

And upon leaving they treated Qu Yuan and the king with the same level of respect.

So what?

Don't you see a problem there? If the king and his ministers will be treated with the same respect,

Do you think the king would be happy?

You mean...?

You can go tell the king about this.

As for how to say it,

you're smarter than others.

Now, I want to hear your ideas.

Isn't that simple? Just use the people to make a fuss.

Just say that now the world's people,

no matter what they say or sing, they are praising Qu Yuan.

Won't it be finished once we tell the king about this?

The main problem is that they still don't have folk songs about it.

If they don't have folk songs, can't we supply them folk songs?

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

Big Sister, it's me.

Hurry, hurry and come in!

Big Sister, have you thought it over?

Don't worry, I'll definitely send you out of here.

But...the Queen Dowager has already ordered that I cannot leave River Algae Palace.

I know.

Then what do we do?

It is a bit troublesome, but don't worry. I am here.

Thank you, Little Sister.

Great Shaman of Chu! Great Shaman of Chu.

Yu Niang.

There's a few words I want to say to you.

If I don't say it now, I don't know when I'll have the chance.

Yu Niang, just be frank.

These last few days I have seen the Princess' complexion

improving gradually.

Last night, she even started humming.

Ever since she came to the Palace of Chu,

I've never seen her so happy before.

Actually, I've never really supported the Princess leaving.

Let's not talk about the dangerous journey first.

Even if she escapes, there is still quite a distance until the State of Qin.

Also, I don't know how far I can accompany her.

But I am willing to put my life on the line to go with her. Because in this lifetime, the Princess,

if she won't fight for herself once, she won't have the chance again.

So I ask that you must succeed!

The Princess cannot take any more disappointment!

Yu Niang, hurry and get up!

Yu Niang, don't worry. I will definitely do my best.

As long as you make it through another few days, you will taste freedom again very soon.

Thank you, Great Shaman of Chu!

Big Sister, can you tell me

how big a chance of success you have for this?

I don't know either.

But, as long as there is a shred of hope, I am willing to try.

But, is doing this really worth it?

I'm already trapped in this palace.

I don't want Consort Ying to be the same as me.

This palace, to her,

is no different from a prison.

What do you two need?

Your Majesty, I heard something yesterday.

I thought about it all night, unable to sleep. I am not sure if I should say it or not.

What is it? Speak.

I went outside the city yesterday.

And I have heard a folk song passing from one person to another.

- What kind of folk song? - This folk song related all of the reform achievements to Minister Qu.

It did not mention you at all, and I feel...

I feel this is inappropriate.

What is wrong?

Your Majesty, you are the ruler of a country.

Qu Yuan is just a court official.

How can a ruler and his ministers be regarded as equal?

It is just the people remembering fondly Qu Yuan's reform achievements. Nothing wrong with that.

Your Majesty's mindfulness is as deep as a valley, and probably don't mind this issue much.

But, Qu Yuan has so much love from the people. I'm afraid...

-You're afraid of what? -I'm afraid it will be bad for Your Majesty!

Your Majesty, I am afraid that Qu Yuan uses these reforms

to earn prestige among the people.

Isn't his prestige in the peoples' eyes also my prestige?

Your Majesty!

Enough!

I have seen your loyalty. Go back.

-Yes. -Yes.

-Mu Yi. -Here.

Go out tomorrow and check what this folk songs thing is about.

Yes, I understand.

- I'm saying that the palace affairs have become multiplied lately.

- Mind your own... - Sister, do you see that?

We ran into a dead crow so early in the morning!

What's there to be afraid of? Just throw it away.

Everyone says that's a sign of bad luck. What bad fortune!

Quick, send some people to get rid of it.

Yes.

Such a thing happened?

In the past, I just heard the little maids in the palace talk about it.

This time I have seen it for myself. Terrifying indeed.

Just what is going on?

I think it is strange too. Now isn't the season for crows.

Now, have people clean up the entire An Ling Palace.

Throw away everything dirty.

Yes.

Wait.

Go to Mo Chou Palace right now.

Invite the Great Shaman over. I want to ask her something.

-Was it here? -It was here.

Just what is going on here?

Queen Dowager, the murderous aura is too strong here.

Crows were unlucky things to start with. Now, they suddenly died.

This was originally a very unlucky event.

Then...what should we do now?

What we need to do first is to clean up An Ling Palace

and get rid of the murderous aura. Then we will think of the next step.

Great Shaman of Chu, we have already got rid of it this morning.

Impossible. Something must still be hidden here.

Hidden where?

Come with me.

Here.

Here.

And here.

Queen Dowager, there really was something

behind a rock pile, under a tree, and at the lake side, we found dead crows.

Didn't I tell you to clean it properly?

How can there be more? are you taking my orders half-heartedly?

I do not dare. We looked at those places, but we really didn't see anything.

Great Shaman of Chu, you are indeed amazing.

You can even predict to locate such hidden places.

The negative energy of crows is very strong, and I also feel that there is something wrong with Anling park here.

So I just do my best.

Hurry and clean it up!

Yes. Let's go!

Then...what else is off?

The crows should be all cleaned up. It's just...

why did so many crows suddenly die here? This is the problem.

If we don't find the reason in time, I'm afraid

that many other strange cases might come up. And there will be nothing we can do about them.

Then...just what is the reason?

I'm afraid the palace is dirty.

What are they doing?

The Great Shaman of Chu has come too?

Didn't you know? Today was a total mess.

They say that odd things have happened in the palace.

Oh? What odd things?

I heard that a few dead crows are found in An Ling Palace every day.

Everyone is in a panic!

It's not even winter yet. There aren't even any crows in the sky.

Why are there so many dead crows in An Ling Palace?

Let's go take a look.

Let's go see what the Great Shaman of Chu is doing over there.

Enough, the Queen Dowager is over there.

It looks like she's in quite a panic.

Besides, it's not anything good.

We shouldn't go over there.

That's true. If we go, we'll catch the bad luck.

Enough, let's go back.

This harem has energies of evil sprits.

Where?

Around the southwest corner, in the land just beyond the room perimeter.

The southwest direction? Isn't that River Algae Palace?

Queen Dowager, Consort Ying is from the State of Qin. This time the states of Qin and Chu went to war.

-Could those crows be...?- -Stop talking.

The energy of hatred soars now. It probably has to do with the people living there.

If we will just be attentive, maybe the source of calamity will emerge.

Then since you know it's from River Algae Palace,

is there a way to break it?

There is, but...

But what?

It might cause grievance to Consort Ying. Now, the situation is dangerous.

Maybe all we need is to try ways of offering sacrifices to the heavens.

Offer sacrifices to the heavens?

Subtitles and Timing Brought To You By The Gone With The Shirt Team @ Viki

♫ Day and night, summer and winter, nonstop changes ♫

♫ Herbs and trees, prosperity and decline, would still depend on a beautiful woman ♫

♫ Rumors brought by wind from all over; inciting ministers with different dreams ♫

♫ Asking Heaven if it can bear witness to one's loyalty ♫

♫ Muddy and clear, beautiful and ugly, overturning all living creatures ♫

♫ Angelica and magnolia, orchids and quan, have a hard time emitting their fragrance ♫

♫ Why must you proceed against the current? Why must a lonely flower admire herself? ♫

♫ No one knew that one's birthplace has become someone else's territory ♫

♫ Outstanding in a chaotic world, who can understand one's desire? ♫

♫ Going far to travel, yet one's heart is tied with one's home ♫

♫ Drinking one 'Li Sao', the pain of separation ♫

♫ Getting drunk for a lifetime of dedicating oneself for one's country ♫

♫ Coping with the long, long road; hard to beg the heaven and the earth ♫

♫ I lamented the numerous sorrows in the life of the citizens ♫

♫ Singing one 'Li Sao', pain of separation ♫

♫ Sighing how hard it is to keep a bosom friend ♫

♫ For the ideal that I hold dear to my heart, I'd not regret a thousand times to die. In the end, turning into ashes. ♫

♫ If this dream is difficult, let's just leave it to the next generations to ponder ♫

♫ Outstanding in a chaotic world, who can understand one's desire? ♫

♫ Going far to travel, yet one's heart is tied with one's home ♫

♫ Drinking one 'Li Sao', the pain of separation ♫

♫ Sighing how hard it is to keep a bosom friend ♫

♫ For the ideal that I hold dear to my heart, I'd not regret a thousand times to die. In the end, turning into ashes. ♫

♫ If this dream is difficult, let's just leave it to the next generations to ponder ♫

For more infomation >> Song of Phoenix (思美人) - Episode 58 [Eng Sub] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 44:42.

-------------------------------------------

3 DIMENSIONS in 1 DIMENSION (Minecraft PE TUTORIAL) - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> 3 DIMENSIONS in 1 DIMENSION (Minecraft PE TUTORIAL) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Moon, Sun, Star for Kids / Coloring Pages for Children / Art Colors with Colored Markers - Duration: 8:00.

How to Draw Moon, Sun, Star for Kids / Coloring Pages for Children / Art Colors with Colored Markers

1 nhận xét:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to unveil a weird little secret that can literally get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    Trả lờiXóa